PDA

View Full Version : AAMIR KHAN WHY HE IS ACTING ONLY ONE MOVIE PER YEAR

emiljose
6th August 2005, 01:39 PM
before 5 years amir khans was struggling for a hit since his movies like mann,mela,earth were flops then when to selective roles came back with massive hit LAGAAN.do you think he is making decisions favourable to his die hard fans like me by acting one movie per year.

blahblah
6th August 2005, 02:11 PM
It is for the die hard fans to answer! :lol:

I believe he is doing the right thing.Making movies for the sake of it is foolish and such a movie invariably flops.Just heard that his new film,'The Rising' recieved a standing ovation from the audience at a film festival in Switzerland. :)

MADDY
6th August 2005, 03:24 PM
earth was not a flop........the movie was intented for NRI audiences and film festivals where it did amazingly well.....

Aamir khan is a very intelligent actor and he chooses his movies very well......never has he had a misadventure barring some mann and mela here and there.....he also takes a lot of time to bring out the best(just like ARRahman :wink: )....as long as he is giving good subjects, we dunt mind waiting for yrs for aamir......

emiljose
6th August 2005, 04:08 PM
aamir khan is one of the intelligent actor in india most beautiful too he got a very romantic face in which he can take care romantic roles flexibly and we saw him on GHULAM (***+) movie as a superb action hero.but the thing i dont think saw he will act more than 10 yrs from now,so he may probably give 10 more movies from his career which is like pretty bad and hurtful.

buddysathi
13th September 2005, 10:06 PM
aamir khan is one of the intelligent actor in india most beautiful too he got a very romantic face in which he can take care romantic roles flexibly and we saw him on GHULAM (***+) movie as a superb action hero.but the thing i dont think saw he will act more than 10 yrs from now,so he may probably give 10 more movies from his career which is like pretty bad and hurtful.

Good for everybody in India,, that this guy acts only a few movies,, Thinks he is Kamalhassan, grows moustache,, Looks like a L.K.G boy in a fancy dress competition..Just one movie he has grown this mush and all those crap Hindi ppl started praising "Perfectionist"...Absolute shit.. :hammer:

nilavupriyan
13th September 2005, 10:31 PM

Good for everybody in India,, that this guy acts only a few movies,, Thinks he is Kamalhassan, grows moustache,, Looks like a L.K.G boy in a fancy dress competition..Just one movie he has grown this mush and all those crap Hindi ppl started praising "Perfectionist"...Absolute ****.. :hammer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: ...u r right...but the hindi people are celebrating him becoz he is 100 times better than other hindi heroes...

i remember once sharuk said"i have played the role with mustache...im afraid how my female fans will take that"...just for a mustache he is concerned...... :lol: :lol:

but aamir had grown to a great height for just 3 films....lagaan,dil chahtha hi and the rising...he need to prove a lot yet....

i believe amitabh is the better actor of hindi filmdom...

buddysathi
15th September 2005, 09:35 PM
May be AB can be called an actor for his voice & height with a bit of acting!!

He is one guy " Ammanama thirincha oorila kovanam kettinavar".
But rest..my BP SHOOTS high..

Kollywoodfan
12th December 2005, 09:29 AM
Is it true that Aamir is doing the hindi version of "Ghajini" cause that would awesome!! :clap:

Alien
12th December 2005, 09:54 AM
Good for everybody in India,, that this guy acts only a few movies,, Thinks he is Kamalhassan, grows moustache,, Looks like a L.K.G boy in a fancy dress competition..Just one movie he has grown this mush and all those crap Hindi ppl started praising "Perfectionist"...Absolute ****.. :hammer:

May be AB can be called an actor for his voice & height with a bit of acting!!

He is one guy " Ammanama thirincha oorila kovanam kettinavar".
But rest..my BP SHOOTS high..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh boy, I just only saw this ! LMAO !!!

Alien
12th December 2005, 09:59 AM
Aamir looks very cool in his new Rang de Basanthi 8-) 8-)

Surya
4th February 2006, 07:40 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Buddy,
Ur killin me here!!!

MADDY
4th February 2006, 11:45 AM
hahaha...this is wat called kenathu thavalaigal.......u guys cannot imagine anything beyond Kamal.....pity on u guys.....aamir is great and has a place of his own in Indian cinema......dunt just think kamal is great, aamir is also great.......

Ramakrishna
4th February 2006, 03:27 PM
Is it true that Aamir is doing the hindi version of "Ghajini" cause that would awesome!! :clap:

Its true.It will come out only next year.Wonder who is the music director - Harris or Rahman

Sandeep
4th February 2006, 04:13 PM
Amir has given a wonderful performance in Rang De Basanti.

He has got talent and he is selective. Good for him.

Lambretta
4th February 2006, 10:12 PM
No idea abt Rang De Basanti as I havn;t seen it yet.......but I liked him mostly in his early films (late '80s onwards)...as for his 'recent' films, he was gr8 in Lagaan! :thumbsup:
Yea even I think he looks ridiculous w/ his "Air-India Maharaja" moustache, esp. in tat Titan ad! :lol:
But I thot he lookd even worse w/ his 'devil's goatee'! :tongueout:

Surya
5th February 2006, 12:39 AM
What is the movie about?

Sandeep
5th February 2006, 12:41 PM
What is the movie about?

A British Lady Sue, who is facinated about Indian freedom stuggle through the diary of her grandfather (The British office who overlooks hanging of Bhagath Singh with remorse), is now a documentary director for Worldvision (read BBC) and has become a Indologist.

She comes to India to make a documetary about Bhagath, Bismil, Azad etc. But finds an India with no respect or pride in the country. Amir, the hero of movie "Boys" and some other are the typical Z generation. Anyway they agree to act for her documentary just to please her.

Then some incidents happen in their life that causes the same effect Jalianwala Bhangh had on Bhagath, Azad and others. How it changes the Z generation and how they follow the foot steps of the legends is what the movie is all about.

romio
5th February 2006, 01:03 PM
Sandeep chetto :P lalettan ki jai

Surya Bhai Jai sree ram :wink:

Rangdebasanti = Yuva

More enjoyable than yuva

Apart from its yuppie look the film stands out because of its colorful cast All actors and actress perfomance is very good. But weak Climax

Shakthiprabha.
5th February 2006, 04:28 PM
why weak climax?

very apt climax.

If it was anything but that climax, RANG DE BASANTI would have been yet another movie which failed to convey substance.

CLIMAX MADE THE MOVIE STAND.

Aamir SHOULD STOP ACTING IN YOUNG ROLES. HE DOES NOT LOOK YOUNG ANYMORE :roll:

Sandeep
5th February 2006, 04:51 PM
I agree with SP on climax and with Romio on Lalettan. ;)

Climax.

Bhagat Singh through smoke bomb at the empty part of Parliament (no one was injured) and then surrendered with out attempting an escape. Why? His intention was to awaken the public by exploiting the court trials (a sort of free publicity)

The same is done by the new age heroes in the movie. Instead of hiding their violent act they become vocal and try to awaken the nation. For that they had to make sacrifices

The two stories have gone parallel and ended like wise though parted by 75 years.

Lalettan.

Super star ki jai
God star ki jai
Lalettan ki jai

To others "Po Mone Dinesaaa"

emiljose
5th February 2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks for posting u r replies for my topic appreciated
by the way rang de basanti is rocking.

Alien
11th February 2006, 11:53 AM
Maddy,
Stop showing ur despo :rotfl:
V too know things better .... Please come out of ur well .... :wink:

Lambretta
11th February 2006, 05:30 PM
Amir, the hero of movie "Boys" and some other are the typical Z generation.
U mean Amir acts as Siddharth, the hero of movie "Boys"?? :?

Sandeep
11th February 2006, 06:07 PM
NO,

I dont know the name of the hero of "boys". Whoever that was, he is acting in RDB.

Lambretta
11th February 2006, 06:08 PM
NO,

I dont know the name of the hero of "boys". Whoever that was, he is acting in RDB.
Ohh......ok got it!

nilavupriyan
11th February 2006, 09:45 PM
NO,

Ohh......ok got it!

U SEEM TO BE A GOOD ACTOR! :lol: :lol:

Lambretta
11th February 2006, 09:59 PM
U SEEM TO BE A GOOD ACTOR! :lol: :lol:
Ada nee ennapa ippidi katthite poray?? Now I don't get wat U mean! :?
Oh, well........! :roll:

Filmfan
16th April 2006, 10:05 AM
Aamir is definitely a good actor. He takes a year for one movie and that movie stands out to be the pick of the year. Gone are the days whwn the best actor Kamal used to experiment. Hope Kamal stays away from doing routine masala stuff and experiments again. Hindi movies are edging out regional movies real fast. Wake up Tamizh cinema, you are losing out crowds fast.