PDA

View Full Version : How did you find this Hub????

nirosha sen
7th August 2005, 06:33 AM
Hi Y'all,

How did each one of you come to this Hub???? Was it recommended???? Accidental???? How did you stumble upon this site, that uptodate, many are hopelessly addicted to it????? :D

Roshan
7th August 2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks Niro for opening up thist thread. I too had the idea of starting a thread for this purpose.

I came to know about forumhub through 'ananda vikatan' somewhere during 2001 I remember. Vikatan had a column titled 'internet bitz' - in that 'forumhub' was mentioned as one of the interesting sites for discussions and interactions mainly for Tamils.

Anoushka
7th August 2005, 05:07 PM
I am not even sure how I got in... I used to check tfmpage.com when I found time, never thought of joining the hub.... One day I saw pattuku paatu and I went through the pages and thought it was fun so joined in.. Roshan brought me out of that into JFF and Music Quiz... Scorpio got me into Misc thread :)

btw Roshan: How are you? It is ages since I saw you here... :)

Roshan
7th August 2005, 07:09 PM
Hi Ahoushka!! Nice to see you too :D I've been very busy these days and that's the reason why I'm missing. I may start visiting the hub regularly - probably after a month.

Querida
8th August 2005, 05:05 AM
Hi Roshan been missing you and Cygnus :D ...thought i'd miss Shekhar too but i spoke too soon :lol: anyways i found the old hub by searching for something about good old tamil movies to watch...anyways old hub seemed too exclusive and otherwise unruly....just my lucky day that i stumbled upon the new hub when it newly started.... :D

NM
8th August 2005, 07:37 AM
Hi all! Great to see you Roshan, tho' miss your dove... :(

Well, I stumbled upon the hub while browsing thru' for updates on Annamalai tele-serial.......it was by accident, but now, i'm addicted to it :D :D

rajraj
8th August 2005, 07:39 AM
now, i'm addicted to it :D :D

Not for very long! :)

NM
8th August 2005, 07:58 AM

Not for very long! :) :cry: :cry:

Sanguine Sridhar
8th August 2005, 09:38 AM
I don remember...i think thru google.com i was searching a query reg movies..i got this site...From that day Forumhub became my fav one 8)

rami
8th August 2005, 10:42 AM
I was seaching for some data on network hubs in google. It was by chance I stubled upon the hub. Till then never had any idea of joining any forums or similiar sites. But this attracted me in my first visit. A discusion abt Chidambara Rahasiyam serial which I've been watching for sometime.

Now that its two months since I joined,(Jun 09 2005) I am really addicted to forumhub.

jaiganes
8th August 2005, 11:47 AM
rami write:

Now that its two months since I joined,(Jun 09 2005) I am really addicted to forumhub.

Not surprising. Hub has people holding different opinions and most of them are very witty and their writing is so intersting. One reason why the hub is so addictive (I am writing this amidst a huge pressure from work!!!).
I tripped into hub wondering what happened to Ialayaraja's Symphony. So I fell into the TFMpage pitcher first and from there through links moved over to HUB and found it so well organised, and with all those emoticons and signature lines, it continues to be a very interesting place in the net to be in.

The old hub was a "Hyde Park" literally, with so many people speaking out loud in an uninhibited fashion. The new HUB is that much more controlled. Many initiatives have been spawn in the thread, so many new friends found and so many interesting and informative discussions, the HUB is a very vibrant place . Only condition is that you should be open minded and eotionally balanced to enjoy hub.

Cinefan
8th August 2005, 04:27 PM
I was googling trying to find a music review for 'Virumaandi'when I came across 'tfmpage.com'.I stuck to posting only in the music&films section&never knew that there was 'hub' in this site :oops: .

Then the new look was introduced,I became a member&found out there is lot more then just films&IR-ARR fights :D

From then on,completely addicted to this,just can't keep away.

Raghu
8th August 2005, 07:33 PM
hello Roshan

How are u, long time no hear ?, oru email panna kooda neram ilaiya :(

Niru Aunty ji

I am Huge Dr.SPB fan, I was searching on the net via google about this musical genius, and i ended in TFMPAGE.com, through there I ended in FORUMHUB.com, been hear a very long time pa

Scale
8th August 2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks to inetk(karthik- itwofs) who posted a reference of TFM in ARR YG (bombay theme - being original, even KH too claimed as inspiration) .

Vera vonnum seyyarathu illa! office la switch between (Alt - Tab) ARRYG & Forumhub. I am sure no one feels guilty to spend company's time & money here!

Yes it very much addictive! especially when you have to wait for :evil: :poke: :hammer: :banghead: these emoticons from contestants.

madhu
8th August 2005, 10:46 PM

Not for very long! :)

raj ! edhukku indha vambu ? :evil:

BTW, my net friend GCTkuyil informed me abt this forum...
I am here... But where is GCTkuyill ? (paRandhu poyidichu !!)

Shekhar
9th August 2005, 03:01 PM
Hi Ahoushka!! Nice to see you too :D I've been very busy these days and that's the reason why I'm missing. I may start visiting the hub regularly - probably after a month.
Hi Roshan,

Nice to see you back in hub!! :D :D
But I just wonder, what are you busy with?!! :wink: :)

Shekhar
9th August 2005, 03:07 PM
Hi Roshan been missing you and Cygnus :D ...thought i'd miss Shekhar too but i spoke too soon :lol:

Come on Querida .. admit it. The carnivorous female brigade can't do without innocent, easy prey like me!! :lol: :lol:

I have forgotten how I came across FH. I think while searching for some info. Yes.. I have got addicted to it, though I hate to admit it!! :) That too with all the nice women around (the darlings and the dumbheads!! :lol: :lol: ) how can I NOT get addicted?!! :D :D

NM
9th August 2005, 06:12 PM
The carnivorous female brigade can't do without innocent, easy prey like me!! :lol: :lol:

I have forgotten how I came across FH. I think while searching for some info. Yes.. I have got addicted to it, though I hate to admit it!! :) That too with all the nice women around (the darlings and the dumbheads!! :lol: :lol: ) how can I NOT get addicted?!! :D :D Oh! Come on S, We (FB) know we are darlings, but, you ??....an EASY PREY?? Q, R........what say you gals?? :mrgreen:

Queri, AR, Roshan.....am counting on you Ladies to live up to the "darling" name till I come back..... :wink: :lol:

blahblah
10th August 2005, 11:35 AM
I was searching for something on the net and found our old hub.I was supposed to move on,but ended up finding out adjectives I have never heard of.As I stayed on,it was interesting to learn some Tamil,particularly certain words which you would love to call your Boss provided that he doesn't hear it :D .

I am sure most of you will remember the good old days of the old hub with some passion! :lol:

Roshan
10th August 2005, 12:25 PM
I was searching for something on the net and found our old hub.I was supposed to move on,but ended up finding out adjectives I have never heard of.As I stayed on,it was interesting to learn some Tamil,particularly certain words which you would love to call your Boss provided that he doesn't hear it :D .

I am sure most of you will remember the good old days of the old hub with some passion! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

PS: How are you blahblah? Good to see you :D

blahblah
11th August 2005, 02:42 PM
Roshan,I am sure no one remembers those old days more than you! :lol: I still remember someone addressing you with certain names,yet these guys don't deserve to win.Carry on!You give up and they are on top of you.

By the way,I am fine enough and am doing well.Missed you on the hub for sometime :) .