PDA

View Full Version : How to remove gallstones naturally

Oldposts
22nd November 2004, 11:48 AM
Topic started by Latha (@ aim-176-84.tm.net.my) on Fri Sep 19 02:58:21 .

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY
by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan

It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu Nan is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime.

Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer.
"Cancer is never the first illness," Chiu Nan points out. "Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. In my research in China, I came across some material which say that people with cancer usually have stones.
We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few. One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area."

So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally. The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.

Regime:
*For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
*On the sixth day, take no dinner.
* At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
* At 8 pm, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
* At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it
well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float," Chiu Nan notes.
"You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."
"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean up now and then.

Oldposts
Gallstones!

When fully formed and visible on X-rays

The traditional indian village method is to drink a glass (5-10 oz) of Vallulay trunk juice.

Simply crush the trunk portion of banana tree and the juice should be consumed.

Within 3 to 5 hours later the pain is lessen and the stones are dissolved.

When urinating 1 hour after the consumation of the juice, you will notice tiny mustard size bits in your urine.

During urination That is final pain, you may endure as tiny bits of undissolved gallstones may
pass off.

The traditional Siddha philosphy of "Food as Medicine", it would appropriate to include Vallilay thandu (banana tree trunk inner pith)
as vwgetable pharaddal

Oldposts
Hi,
Is gallstone and stone in kidney are same??stone in kidney can be dissolved by vaazhai thandu juice.Eating eggplants(brinjaal) also helpful in kidney stones.
thanxDevi.

Oldposts
Gall stones generally are found in 4f's
Four F's are,
Female,
Fourty,
Fertile
and
Fair.
Gall stones are formed in Gall Bladder which is near Pancreas. Kidney stones are different .

Oldposts
Yes Devi!
You are very right!
Both type of stones are dissolved by vaazhai thandu juice.

For those with Kidney stones and other kidney afflictions in US or Europe, cranberry juice will be remedial on short term basis (especially for irritating pain) till vaazhai thandu juice is available.

Well Wishes, Thanx for your time.

Oldposts
Hi,
One of my friends has this problem.
I need some help.
Is their any doctor in bay area who treats this using a natural procedure?
I heard that based on the nature of the body the stones will reappear. Will the nature cure remove this problem permanantely or is it only a short term cure?
Thanks.

Oldposts
Hi,
what are the symptoms for gallstones?if it pains in which part of the body it occurs? pls help me out....
thank you
seema

Oldposts
Gallstones, i did this...woke up no food for the whole day, only 100% pure apple juice and water. An hour before bed prepare a half cup of fresh lemon juice, takes about 6 lemons, put in one cup. Then get out the extra virgin cold pressed olive oil. First dose, drink 1/8 cup olive oil, followed by 1/8 cup lemon juice, lay on right side and then repeat in 15 minutes, all together 4 times until a half cup of each is down. When finished go to sleep, try to sleep on the right. Next day look for stones, dark dark green in color. I did it twice and got a lot out each time. Good alternative to getting an important organ removed.

Oldposts
My Friend and I Heena will try this out next week. Watch this space for the results.

Oldposts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR APPLE JUICE REMEDY. IT REALLY WORKS. HOW AMAZING. I STILL CANT BELIEVE I PASSED MORE THAN 100. I FEEL MUCH BETTER AFTER 10 YEARS OF NAUSEA THANKS TO YOU DR. LAI

Oldposts
iknow that most Doctors do not beleive in these so called "home remedies" But I have the symptoms of gall bladder stones & was told I do have them and that seemed to have flared up the last 2 days. I am going to see doctor today and see what he has to say. anything is better than an operation. Is it dangerous to wait?

Oldposts
where do you buy the vaazhai thandu juice?

Oldposts
thanks! i passed this article to my elder brother whose youngest son, age 33, was found to have gallstones in his two kidneys last week. i suggested they try this first.

Oldposts
hi, dr lai,
i had a severe pain on my stomach and was admitted to hospital for the last few days.
the results is ,"i had gallstones"
this is the 3rd day i follow ur remedy......but the pain flared up again today......what should i do now???

Oldposts
You may also want to try the TCM remedy. I took "Lidan Pian" tablets and Liver Tea (no, not made of liver --- its FOR the liver) for 6 months. At that time, the pain would hit almost every three days. Just when I felt like I was recuperating from a prior attack, a new one comes along. Right after I started taking this remedy, the attacks ceased -- at a time when they were at their worst. No attacks whatsoever since April 9, 2003!

Oldposts
You people are so full of bullsh*t. None of this crap works long term.

Oldposts
i'll have this as my topic in our classroom health teaching. This is pretty interesting.

Oldposts
I did the receipe with apple juice instead of apples. It worked. Even on the 8th day, i discovered the stones in my bowels. How easy and also scary to have such stones in the body. My friend also used the receipe and it was successful for her.

Oldposts
Olive oil and lime juice last night. I could not believe the results! At least 100 stones, one the diam of a quarter! I am a little worried about one of them lodging in the common bile duct but assume it must be clear as they all made it to the small.

Thanks to all

Oldposts
In Nov. Of 2002 I had severe stomach pain. After a sonogram my doctor said the result was negative for gallstone. He treated me for Helicobactor Pylori a bacteria that causes a stomach ulcer. The pain never got any better, but was getting worse then before. On Sept. 22nd of 2004 I found out that I was diagnosed positive for gallstone in Nov. of 2002, but my doctor failed to tell me! My stomach pain by now was in worse condition, and I have no insurance. Thank God for this remedy I used the (Apple Juice all day, Oil and Lemon at night) and it really worked. I had almost quarter cup full of stones I could not count! I will do it once again and then go for another sonogram... So thank you so much. For those who have the pain, Just do it!

Oldposts
In Nov. Of 2002 I had severe stomach pain. After a sonogram my doctor said the result was negative for gallstone. He treated me for Helicobactor Pylori a bacteria that causes a stomach ulcer. The pain never got any better, but was getting worse then before. On Sept. 22nd of 2004 I found out that I was diagnosed positive for gallstone in Nov. of 2002, but my doctor failed to tell me! My stomach pain by now was in worse condition, and I have no insurance. Thank God for this remedy I used the (Apple Juice all day, Oil and Lemon at night) and it really worked. I had almost quarter cup full of stones I could not count! I will do it once again and then go for another sonogram... So thank you so much. For those who have the pain, Just do it!

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts
is there a doctor in california who can do liver flushing..or anybody know any good harmless method for liver flush for a psoriasis patient

Oldposts
please give me simple harmless liver flush method?or a doctor who can help do this

Oldposts
i tried the apple juice/epsom/olive oil method and it worked for me. during my first week i flushed so many gallstones (green and floating). then i did it again the following week and i still flushed many green floating thing. How often can i do this? how long is the interval in repeating the procedures.

Oldposts
im only in my middle 20s and i was diagnosed of having multiple gallstone. I do not wish to have my gallbladder be removed at 24; i seek for alternatives. luckily, a friend of mine printed the articles on removing gallstones naturally by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan. I followed the instructions carefully. Its very effective. The constant severe pain doesn't bother me anymore. I still do the cleasing every 14 days.

If gallstones bother you, try it. nothing to lose anyway.

Oldposts
For Ms. Susan Victoria Vallado:

Hi ma'am! I just want to ask you where do you buy epsom salt? i'm running out of stock and i dont know where to buy one. Please get back to me at lbdc@nfa.gov.ph or loren795@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Oldposts
For Ms. Susan Victoria Vallado,

I would like to try this, could you tell me how big is the cup for olive oil i need to consume?

Oldposts
Hi
I had an ulta sound which showed I had sveral small gallstones. I tried the gallstone flush, easy and painless, can't say I enjoyed the oil and lemon juice, but it certainly worked.

Oldposts
Do you have any pain when passing the gallstones? Can they get stuck? I would like to try it, but I'm a little nervous.

Oldposts
yes

Oldposts
Ingredients
1/2 Cup Olive Oil Extra Virgin (= 1.25 dl) · 1 Big grapefruit (2 small) (Or 3 lemons) · 4 tablespoon EPSOM salts =( MgSO4 + 7H2O) (EPSOM salts = Magnesium Sulphate = EPSOMITE = Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate) ·

3 cups water (=750 dl) ·
1/2 Cup Classic Coke (Optional - for taste only. )

(P.S .!! 1 cup = 250 ml = 2.5 dl = 0.25 l )

Oldposts
I would like to inquire a substitute for epsom salt since it is not available in our place.

Oldposts
hello guyz! got some question...
when do i have to do this portion?
============
* At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
* At 8 pm, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
* At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it
============

is it after my sixth day? or at start of my first day?

Oldposts
in Philippines, epsom salt is availble in duty free, subic. try mercury drugstore in quiapo--my officemate was able to buy epsom salt from there.

Oldposts
in Philippines, epsom salt is availble in duty free, subic. try mercury drugstore in quiapo--my officemate was able to buy epsom salt from there.
<a name="last"></a>

albertjr
4th January 2005, 10:37 PM
where can i get epsom salts in manila? tried everywhere but noooo luck..where do you buy yours?
thanks
Email me pls...mrmrsyu@pldtdsl.net