PDA

View Full Version : ASIHVARYA RAI is not the beautifull women in movie industry

SURESH90
17th August 2005, 05:57 AM
just besause she won an international award for beauty
there is lots of other ladies who is much more beautiful than asihvarya rai.
she is not much known by american audience, she had a recent hollywood film, but this film was made by an indian director and producer , it was not a hit at all in america. also the film review board said she is not very beautiful compared to the other women ( co star)
in the film. the name of the movie is: BRIDE AND PREJUDICE.

lordstanher
18th August 2005, 08:02 PM
I think so too.......IMHO, she might look beautiful to the world by Western standards but definitely not entirely so by Indian standards.......she hasn't got the kind of physique tat Indian women r known to hav......shez even dyed her hair brown to boot! :lol2:
IMHO again, the B'wood actresses of yore were far more graceful, generating more native beauty than her.....! :wink:

Surya
20th August 2005, 03:56 AM
Actresses who are beautiful according to Indian Standards.

80's early 90's.

Hema Malini.
Rekha
Jeyapradha (Salangai Oli)
Deepa (from Jonny, starring Rajini in the 80's)
Radha
Ambika
Kanaka (Karakatakaran, starring "Gramathin MGR" "Lipstick Ramarajan" :lol2:
etc etc.

Now:
Meera Jasmine
Sujitha (TV Serial Kanavarukaaga, plays the charecter of Sandhya.)
Asin.
Meena.

...hmmmm anyone else?

Hyderbadi
21st August 2005, 09:21 AM
Actresses who are beautiful according to Indian Standards.

80's early 90's.

Hema Malini.
Rekha
Jeyapradha (Salangai Oli)
Deepa (from Jonny, starring Rajini in the 80's)
Radha
Ambika
Kanaka (Karakatakaran, starring "Gramathin MGR" "Lipstick Ramarajan" :lol2:
etc etc.

Now:
Meera Jasmine
Sujitha (TV Serial Kanavarukaaga, plays the charecter of Sandhya.)
Asin.
Meena.

...hmmmm anyone else?

What do you guys mean by Indian standards? It is not only westerners that think Aishwarya is beautiful. Millions of Indians adore her. Right now, i can't think of any mainstream bollywood actress(Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza, Keerti Reddy, Preeti Zinta, Priyanka Chopra, Amrita Rao, etc...non-mainstream actresses are people like Mallika Sherawat, Kashmira Shah, Payal Rohatgi and all the others who act in sex-themed films) that is not good looking. As for hair dying, almost every actress in every film industry has done it at least once...it is jsut a new trend. I'm not saying Aishwarya is the most beautiful, but you have to admit, she is very beautiful. In the end, tehre is not way to truly determine who is the most beautfil. It all depends on each persons opinion.

lordstanher
22nd August 2005, 03:02 PM
Anna Hyderabadi, to look beautiful by Indian standards means its not just her face tat looks beautiful.......and ok, as u say, even dyeing the hair wudn't entirely make so much diff.......but the thing is, her physique has to be the typical Indian woman's type (for fear of sounding derogatory/provocative I won't say 'shape' or 'figure' :D )......if u din't get m'point, take a look at the various generations of B'wood as well as South actresses from the 1960s/70s onwards.....for eg. Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini, Vyjayantimala etc. (in South, Vanisree, Jaya Prada in her heydays & also a no. of actresses I can't recall the names of).........they all seem to hav one thing in common- not just their faces but also their buxom physiques, which was the natural Indian beauty tat was expected in a typical Indian woman......u cud find it in them by jus looking at them once.......! :wink:
Compare these good ol' ones w/ many of today's Indian actresses & u find tat certain sumthing lacking in the latter, who r obsessed w/ maintaining 'slim n trim' figures tat r far more bound to appeal to the Westerners (altho even today's Indians r welcoming this as part & parcel of the Western culture tat they r expertly copying! :( )
I personally don't think tat Aish cud be called terribly attractive by Indian standards w/ her too-slim physique tat looks out-of-place for an Indian woman even when she's clad in a Saree (the best way to judge a woman's personality by 'Indian' standards! :wink: )
She might hav a beautiful face......but again, tats diff. to judge considering tat even tat looks much too cosmetically hyped-up to match Western standards! :?
And I might add tat looking attractive in a seductive or 'hot' way is again sumthing of Western standards, not Indian! :wink: :D

SURESH90
23rd August 2005, 03:47 AM
hello , HUNDUSTANI LADKA, how many westerrs are admiring the asharia rai? i live in America no americans knows her except for few people, because of that movie Bride and Prejudice. ofcourse all the indians knows her.in americans eyes she is not that beautiful. i am not saying she is not beautifull , not like every one say. i can find many beautiful ladies out in the streets, with better and hot body.

Hyderbadi
23rd August 2005, 11:43 PM
hello , HUNDUSTANI LADKA, how many westerrs are admiring the asharia rai? i live in America no americans knows her except for few people, because of that movie Bride and Prejudice. ofcourse all the indians knows her.in americans eyes she is not that beautiful. i am not saying she is not beautifull , not like every one say. i can find many beautiful ladies out in the streets, with better and hot body.

In American eyes, people like Pamela Anderson and Jessica Simpson are considered beautiful(people who openly show their bodies).

Hyderbadi
23rd August 2005, 11:47 PM
Anna Hyderabadi, to look beautiful by Indian standards means its not just her face tat looks beautiful.......and ok, as u say, even dyeing the hair wudn't entirely make so much diff.......but the thing is, her physique has to be the typical Indian woman's type (for fear of sounding derogatory/provocative I won't say 'shape' or 'figure' :D )......if u din't get m'point, take a look at the various generations of B'wood as well as South actresses from the 1960s/70s onwards.....for eg. Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini, Vyjayantimala etc. (in South, Vanisree, Jaya Prada in her heydays & also a no. of actresses I can't recall the names of).........they all seem to hav one thing in common- not just their faces but also their buxom physiques, which was the natural Indian beauty tat was expected in a typical Indian woman......u cud find it in them by jus looking at them once.......! :wink:
Compare these good ol' ones w/ many of today's Indian actresses & u find tat certain sumthing lacking in the latter, who r obsessed w/ maintaining 'slim n trim' figures tat r far more bound to appeal to the Westerners (altho even today's Indians r welcoming this as part & parcel of the Western culture tat they r expertly copying! :( )
I personally don't think tat Aish cud be called terribly attractive by Indian standards w/ her too-slim physique tat looks out-of-place for an Indian woman even when she's clad in a Saree (the best way to judge a woman's personality by 'Indian' standards! :wink: )
She might hav a beautiful face......but again, tats diff. to judge considering tat even tat looks much too cosmetically hyped-up to match Western standards! :?
And I might add tat looking attractive in a seductive or 'hot' way is again sumthing of Western standards, not Indian! :wink: :D

These days, most Indians prefer slim women. Things change over time. At one point, people from China to England considered buxom people to be beautiful. TOday, slimmer people are considered beautiful almsot everywhere, including India. Even in ancient India, it seems like thinner people were considered more beautiful. If you look at painting or statues of Indian goddesses that are thousands of years old, you will notice that they are all slim. I personally prefer slimmer(not too slim) people too. I can't stand some of the actresses in Telugu films who try to look "buxom" because they overdo it and end up looking like they are overweight or fat.

lordstanher
24th August 2005, 10:00 AM
These days, most Indians prefer slim women.

Avun-anna, tats wat I said- bcos of the Western influence tat most of today's Indians r bringing onto themselves! They now like watever the Westerners r known to like! :D

At one point, people from China to England considered buxom people to be beautiful.

Um....when was tat? :? I thot Hollywood women as well the average western women were always found to be slim??
And abt China, well they r skinny (slim isn't the word! :wink: ).....even today! :lol2:

Even in ancient India, it seems like thinner people were considered more beautiful. If you look at painting or statues of Indian goddesses that are thousands of years old, you will notice that they are all slim.

Um sorry but a bit of confusion again here :? ......from wat I've seen, from paintings (old as well as latest) of goddesses or evn sculptures of ne Indian women, nearly all of them r shown buxom rather than slim.......tats y even actresses in older films were buxom......

I personally prefer slimmer(not too slim) people too. I can't stand some of the actresses in Telugu films who try to look "buxom" because they overdo it and end up looking like they are overweight or fat.

Um....which Tel. actresses do u mean? :? From wat I see, even most of them today r slimmish......twas only the old actresses who were buxom.......

lordstanher
24th August 2005, 10:05 AM
In American eyes, people like Pamela Anderson and Jessica Simpson are considered beautiful(people who openly show their bodies).

I agree w/ u atleast on this count! :wink: :D
Unftly even in India, this is the trend now........women like Mallika S***awat et al r given more regard by our junta the more they bare......today the standard definition of a 'real' gal/woman is one who looks 'hot' or 'sexy'......... :roll: :twisted:

Hyderbadi
24th August 2005, 10:46 AM
These days, most Indians prefer slim women.

Avun-anna, tats wat I said- bcos of the Western influence tat most of today's Indians r bringing onto themselves! They now like watever the Westerners r known to like! :D

At one point, people from China to England considered buxom people to be beautiful.

Um....when was tat? :? I thot Hollywood women as well the average western women were always found to be slim??
And abt China, well they r skinny (slim isn't the word! :wink: ).....even today! :lol2:

Even in ancient India, it seems like thinner people were considered more beautiful. If you look at painting or statues of Indian goddesses that are thousands of years old, you will notice that they are all slim.

Um sorry but a bit of confusion again here :? ......from wat I've seen, from paintings (old as well as latest) of goddesses or evn sculptures of ne Indian women, nearly all of them r shown buxom rather than slim.......tats y even actresses in older films were buxom......

I personally prefer slimmer(not too slim) people too. I can't stand some of the actresses in Telugu films who try to look "buxom" because they overdo it and end up looking like they are overweight or fat.

Um....which Tel. actresses do u mean? :? From wat I see, even most of them today r slimmish......twas only the old actresses who were buxom.......

Hmm, i think what i consider buxom and what you consider buxom are two different things(i was thinking buxom meant something which is near fat). O well, i agree with whatever you said earleir then about Indians prefering buxom women in the past. As for hte CHinese and Europeans, based on some old Chinese and German books i have read, people preffered buxom women. I have no idea what people in America preffered a long time ago.

dlaxmi16
25th August 2005, 01:35 AM
Hi guys ,

I think you all are going overbowled with aishwarya talks
Well accepted she may not be beautiful as per your standards, but I think as Indians we need to give her due weightage to her crown.

She features in Madame tussauds too after Amitabh to get this honour..This is a great achievement to India..

Ofcourse recently with her involvement with salman , she is seen very low in our eyes , but thats a part of life..Every other actors like Big B have also gone through the same ..

She is beautiful in her own way, Lets all accept that..

Lets not get into this nonsensical talks...
I think Thiru should close this thread...bec the topic is going haywire.. :)

Note: Pls spell her name correctly ..IT is AISHWARYA RAI 8)

SURESH90
27th August 2005, 04:39 AM
laxmi, i never said the lady is not beautifull, all i said is she is not that beautifull like the media talks and some people talks about her.
dont get personal. is she the slimest lady that you guys ever seen in india, come on

when she got invitation to a talk show in new york by David Letterman , (a famous talk show host) while the interview she got overwhelmed by something. she did not answer the guy straight, she thought she was too cute. this guy asked 2 or 3 quistion to her and she dint answered right . she must have thought that every audience was hypnotized by her beauty or something. i was excited to see the show, as an indian living in america i was glad to see an indian face in american antional Television channel, but she turned me down.

binal142001
28th October 2005, 09:02 PM
SURESH...
true....she tried to act too sweet/cute on this show and also on oprah's show...

She is not at all beautiful....
She(her looks) is so pale with no expressions at all just like a dead body
I hate to watch her movie....she's always like a mannequin....or a barbie doll...nothing more than that...
I dont understand why all the hype about her...
There's so many other beauties in indian cine industry...
like sushmita sen, karishma kapoor, rani mukerji....
and excuse me they are beautiful not because of their hot/sexy bodies as u guys always think of....but they have that captivating looks and good acting /expressions apart from being slim....

and she got a spot in the madame tussauds museum because of all the hype that people have created for her...not because of her real talent.... :huh:

and looks like laxmi is so very much hurt by anti-aishwarya talks...
so bad......i think u did not read the name of the thread...the name itself says thats its all about anti-aishwarya

nilavupriyan
29th October 2005, 09:20 PM
change the topic to

"aishvarya rai is not the only beautiful woman in industry"

or

"aishvarya rai is not the most beautiful woman in industry"

Sanguine Sridhar
29th October 2005, 10:22 PM
Aishwarya rai is beautiful

Rekha is God

nilavupriyan
29th October 2005, 10:29 PM
Aishwarya rai is beautiful

Rekha is God

idhai naan vazhi mozhikiren....

reka is stunning

Shakthiprabha.
29th October 2005, 11:56 PM
Aish is not the ONLY beautiful woman in the industry. WHO SAID SHE IS?

There are others better than her. :)

Shez just got those big cute green eyes. THATS ALL.

For real beauties... watch...........

MADHURI, SHRIDEVI, JUHI, REKHA, HEMAMALINI, JAYAPRADA, KAJOL, RANIMUKHERJEE, MADHUBALA, TANUJA, LEENA CHANDRAVARKAR etc.

They all have 'LIFE IN THEIR BEAUTY'. Beauty which converses with u.

Aishwarya is beautiful. STALE BEAUTY. I can call her that.
Shez good. Would look best, if she INJECTS SOME ""LIFE"" in her face.

dlaxmi16
30th October 2005, 08:06 AM
binal142001 wrote
i think u did not read the name of the thread...the name itself says thats its all about anti-aishwarya

thanx for educating me binal..well this is IMO ..so thats it..
I feel she is really not that ugly or not beautiful as every one quotes..Ofcourse she may not be the most beautiful lady in the world.. :)

lordstanher
11th November 2005, 11:33 PM
For real beauties... watch...........

MADHURI, SHRIDEVI, JUHI, REKHA, HEMAMALINI, JAYAPRADA, KAJOL, RANIMUKHERJEE, MADHUBALA, TANUJA, LEENA CHANDRAVARKAR etc.

They all have 'LIFE IN THEIR BEAUTY'. Beauty which converses with u.[/color]

Cheers, Prabha!! :lol2: :lol2: :thumbsup: :D

Not only the above, even many of the older South heroines (eg. Jamuna, Vanisree) had the original Indian beauty in them........which, as u said, converses w/ u.....! *sigh*................:D

And btw, been meaning to ask u- u know Hindi?? I earlier thot u didn't.......or is it tat u jus watch B'wood films? :D

ssanjinika
12th November 2005, 12:01 AM
LS:
You are really caught up in the 1960s & 1970s arent you :lol: ..
You sure seem to like a lot of things from that era !

lordstanher
12th November 2005, 08:24 AM
LS:
You are really caught up in the 1960s & 1970s arent you :lol: ..
Hmm......well, I guess u wudn't be the only person to've figured tat out.......:D
Yes, am very much into the '60s & '70s!.......I really found it a treat to participate in tat thread abt life in the '60s & '70s........& at the same time to be honest, was envious of most of the ppl. who were talkin abt living in those times.......inc. u, who talked abt the days w/ ur parents' Standard Herald (my fav. car- u shud now know wat my 'Stan Her' ID means :wink: ....but thinkin of changing it now.....)
I also like the '80s altho don't find it tat intriguing as I was very much there then so I know reasonably well wat it was like........

You sure seem to like a lot of things from that era !
Um.......things only?? Here I said I like actresses (= Women) of tat era.....they aren't "things" r they?? :lol: :D

Shakthiprabha.
12th November 2005, 02:31 PM
And btw, been meaning to ask u- u know Hindi?? I earlier thot u didn't.......or is it tat u jus watch B'wood films? :D

Yup very much I know hindi. I watch b.wood films CAUSE I KNWO HINDI.! :roll: What made u think I did not?

Infct, I used to reply to some thread which asked translated tamizh/english words equivalent to hindi.

These days I dont get to watch b'wood, k'wood or h'wood movies much. Anyway I was never a movie-freak. :)

and yes, ur changed avtar, is gr8 too!!

lordstanher
12th November 2005, 07:06 PM
Yup very much I know hindi. I watch b.wood films CAUSE I KNWO HINDI.! :roll: What made u think I did not?
Um........well, there was this thread in the Misc. section earlier this year abt necessity of Hindi to be a nation-wide language (started by our HL of course!).......and I rem. u sayin then "Why shud we learn Hindi...if ne-one asks we'll say Hindi nahin maloom"........so thot u weren't fluent in it or sumthing.....:D
Aside, I do know sum non-Hindi speakers, inc. non-Indians, who've picked up quite a bit of Hindi watching B'wood films........there was this Sinhalese friend of mine in Sing. for eg.......

Tks again! :D I was expecting u to comment on it....... :wink:

S.Balaji
12th November 2005, 07:15 PM
Lordie....

Is your new avatar from Zanzeer ???

lordstanher
12th November 2005, 07:59 PM
Lordie....
Is your new avatar from Zanzeer ???
Amaa Sir, its from Zanjeer, which was the turning point of AB's acting career! :D

PS>> Ur in Uganda right? I'm aware how it was during the '70s under Edi Amin's rule!

Shakthiprabha.
12th November 2005, 11:17 PM
well, there was this thread in theMisc. section earlier this year abt necessity of Hindi to be a nation-wide language (started by our HL of course!).......and I rem. u sayin then "Why shud we learn Hindi...if ne-one asks we'll say Hindi nahin maloom"........so thot u weren't fluent in it or sumthing.....:D

Tks again! :D I was expecting u to comment on it....... :wink:

lord,

I always talk with LOTS OF irony esp in CONTROVERSIAL THREADS. One should read between the lines at times, to understand the real meaning :lol: :lol: I was actually teasing ppl, who were dead against learning hindi, JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENS TO CALL ITSELF NATIONAL language. thats all :)

Surya
13th November 2005, 02:06 AM
Ash is an angel!! :P :P :P :P :P

Although I think acresses like Meena, Meera Jasmine, Asin, Jo, Vasundra Das, Sujeetha, Rekha, Hema Malini, are better looking.

m_23_bayarea
13th November 2005, 05:35 AM
Guys, for all those who think ASH is not beautiful....Pls watch the song Gaj Raare from Bunty Aur Babli .... No words to describe her gorgeous looks .....

Alan
13th November 2005, 08:06 AM
Exactly- The song Gar rarare has a very beautiful, celestial Goddess Ash. She def looks like a dream!

lordstanher
13th November 2005, 08:34 PM
Exactly- The song Gar rarare has a very beautiful, celestial Goddess Ash. She def looks like a dream!
Yea, dream bcos its jus make-up tat she has on (which ain't real beauty)??!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Surya, dil pe eduthukadhe macha.......don't get pained now! :lol2: :D

Btw, Alan, I thot u'd declared Madhubala (sans make-up) to be the most beautiful face in the silver screen, in tat other thread?? :wink:

S.Balaji
14th November 2005, 12:44 PM
Aishwarya will look like an angel in Kandu konden kandu konden.........

Beautifully presented by Rajiv Menon......

Beyond doubt....one of the most beautiful actresses of our times..

Alan
18th November 2005, 08:20 PM
Yea, dream bcos its jus make-up tat she has on (which ain't real beauty)??!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Surya, dil pe eduthukadhe macha.......don't get pained now! :lol2: :D

Btw, Alan, I thot u'd declared Madhubala (sans make-up) to be the most beautiful face in the silver screen, in tat other thread?? :wink:

No lordstanher. I didn't declare it. I said it is believed she never wore make up & looked naturally beautiful.

But Ash always looked like a dream. But for Kajol ( who is the ugliest), most Bollywood Beauties are indeed Beauties. Hema, Sreedevi, Jayaprada, Asha, Rakhee, Sharmila, Madhubala (old), Waheeda Rahman, Saira Banu, Sareena Waheb , Tanuja etcetc.

Superstar
2nd December 2005, 07:49 PM
What?

Who started this Post? I will :hammer: them
How comes she is not a Beautiful wome in Movie Industry???
Look at here http://aishwarya.blogsbyindia.com/post/55/177

How comes then she is the most desired dream date??:poke:

I think nothing to discuss more in this Post....

Cheers
Hema!

nilavupriyan
2nd December 2005, 09:10 PM
hema....are u a male?

Superstar
3rd December 2005, 02:46 AM
Yes Man

Male here

here after, I will change it as Chandran :(
as my name is Hema Chandran :(

Cheers
Chandran

Justice
5th December 2005, 07:39 AM
most beautiful women I've seen in this world. only after my mum and my future :wink:

mirattalji
5th December 2005, 06:02 PM
alan on moonjikku adhu romba jaasthi..

Kollywoodfan
12th December 2005, 09:26 AM
Um...she's beautiful no doubt...but you gotta admit she's a little over-rated... :roll:

nilavupriyan
12th December 2005, 12:43 PM
-deleted-

S.Balaji
12th December 2005, 12:48 PM
What about the song Kajraarey ! along with Amitabh and Abishek ??

She looks gorgeous indeed !

SRS
13th December 2005, 12:00 PM
Aish is the most beautiful. It has to do with the eyes. They simply draw you in.

r_o_j_a
22nd February 2006, 07:40 PM
her beauty is unique ...
no one can be another aishwariya rai

Lambretta
26th February 2006, 12:09 PM
no one can be another aishwariya rai
Yea I hope no-one want to! :lol:

Kollywoodfan
26th March 2006, 12:29 AM
most beautiful women I've seen in this world. only after my mum and my future :wink:

Awesome post :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Raikkonen
26th March 2006, 07:31 AM
Unmaya solrathukku oru thread vera

Fire111999
5th April 2006, 12:51 AM
aish is not really pretty. she just has all the perfect features.

she's slim, has perfect skin, etc etc.

but i wouldn't call her pretty or beautiful

there are so many other girls who are pretty even if they don't have perfect features. for eg. jo! which guy wouldn't fall for her expressions!

Lambretta
6th April 2006, 11:18 AM
All perfect features?? U sound a bit too kind! :lol:
And nah I wudnt call her slim either.....more like skinny! And tats how even girls who imitate her r turning out these days...!
But all the same, glad it isnt the other extreme either, as sum Telugu movie actresses who inted to look buxom but go overboard & turn out fat! :oops:

Raikkonen
6th April 2006, 11:43 AM
Lamby
you mean Sameera Reddy :lol:

Lambretta
6th April 2006, 11:49 AM
Lamby
you mean Sameera Reddy :lol:
Um...I donno if I even know her! :huh: :lol:
I was thinkin of Raasi.....good thing she stopped acting as shez grown even more after marrriage! :shock: :oops:

Raikkonen
6th April 2006, 11:51 AM
Raasi aka Mandhra va?
I last saw her in Mahesh's Nijam...

Fire111999
6th April 2006, 11:57 AM
All perfect features?? U sound a bit too kind! :lol:
And nah I wudnt call her slim either.....more like skinny! And tats how even girls who imitate her r turning out these days...!
But all the same, glad it isnt the other extreme either, as sum Telugu movie actresses who inted to look buxom but go overboard & turn out fat! :oops:

i guess she looks like a doll

Lambretta
6th April 2006, 11:57 AM
Raasi aka Mandhra va?
Ohh....is tat her real name?? Neways this is her (b4 marriage of course):
http://www.webprapancham.com/venditera/trends/images/27_raasi.jpg

Raikkonen
6th April 2006, 12:02 PM
Ya shez Mandhra..
Kalyanathukku munnadi 70 kg irunthaga
Kalyantahukku appuram 80 kg

Lambretta
6th April 2006, 12:03 PM
i guess she looks like a doll
U mean she has artificial beauty....yup, tats rite! :wink: :lol2:

Raikkonen
6th April 2006, 12:12 PM
i dun shink shes the prettiest..
she is famous because the publicities and hooplah...

Fire111999
6th April 2006, 01:00 PM
but she is very graceful. i think she does yoga or sth. and before, she didn't look starved thin. maybe she does now.

Raikkonen
6th April 2006, 01:05 PM
Mmmm.. Maybe...
What was her last movie?

sanju
9th April 2006, 07:48 PM
i like jyothika , she is really beautiful, than ash

Raikkonen
9th April 2006, 07:50 PM
:rotfl:

Joke of the century...

Fire111999
9th April 2006, 07:51 PM
i like jyothika , she is really beautiful, than ash

first time i'm coming across one of your posts and i like you already.

jyothika is so much prettier than ash! ash is so plastic!

Raikkonen
9th April 2006, 07:53 PM
Jothika is sooooooo...
.................................................. ....
.................................................. ..........

Ugly..

Fire111999
9th April 2006, 07:58 PM
oh, but u like vj right? so we can't depend on ur taste.

sanju
9th April 2006, 07:58 PM
Jothika is sooooooo...

Ugly..

are you crazy? jo is ugly? she is really beautiful, i don't think anybody will agree with you in this forum

Fire111999
9th April 2006, 08:01 PM
Jothika is sooooooo...

Ugly..

are you crazy? jo is ugly? she is really beautiful, i don't think anybody will agree with you in this forum

i second that. and sanju, i hope you don't like vj (refer to my previous post)

sanju
9th April 2006, 08:04 PM
vj ? sorry i didn't get it? who is that?

Fire111999
9th April 2006, 09:11 PM
vijay

Raikkonen
10th April 2006, 06:56 AM
This is toooo mucho much..
Jothika is Lady Vijaykanth

Raikkonen
10th April 2006, 08:15 AM
Vijay ugly nu sonnathale ur not my friend
:banghead:

U ask 10 ppl, 7 will say Jothika is Ugly Poosinikka

Fire111999
10th April 2006, 11:37 AM
Vijay ugly nu sonnathale ur not my friend
:banghead:

U ask 10 ppl, 7 will say Jothika is Ugly Poosinikka

but u started with saying jyothika is ugly first! so u asked for it!

and this is not true!

Priyankak
17th April 2006, 01:49 AM
Aishuz beautiful but her heart isnt beautiful.
but SImran is really beautiful..

Alien
17th April 2006, 08:57 AM
Jothika is sooooooo...

Ugly..
I agree with u NTR :thumbsup: ... She is one of my most hated things in cinema ,along with kushboo & etc., .... 8-)

johntony
8th May 2006, 07:07 PM
i know one actress whose mind is beatiful ,heart is beatiful , soul is beautiful , all of her is beautiful thats meenakshi sheshadri.

Ghlli
9th May 2006, 01:40 AM
aish is v pretty....but even in my class, my friend, she's prettier than aish.....she's sooo famous for being pretty......

aishhhhh nt the prettiest NOW!
but i think she was the prettiest back when she was young.....now she just looks :banghead: SOOOO OLDDD!

Alan
3rd June 2006, 07:27 PM
i know one actress whose mind is beatiful ,heart is beatiful , soul is beautiful , all of her is beautiful thats meenakshi sheshadri.

I agree with that! 100 % true!

ramky
4th June 2006, 11:55 PM
In an online poll early this year, thousands of Indians voted Ashwarya Rai as the most beautiful Indian woman.

Granted that now age may have caught up with her, but she's one of the most well known actresses from North ( after Simran ), who is well known even in smaller towns in Tamil Nadu - and that too after acting in just 3 movies.

Of course, nowadays most of the heroines are imports from North India,
but none became so famous in TN after just 3 films.

Alan
6th June 2006, 07:26 AM
I heard a news that Ash is going to act topless in a Bengali movie dubbed into Tamil- Not sure if its Choker Bali. * wonder why the woman is degrading herself like this*

chaotic whisperz
14th June 2006, 05:08 AM
she is the ugliest ho in the world

Alien
14th June 2006, 06:45 AM

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
Hey, welcome back man !!
Missed ur posts all these days ....

Lambretta
15th June 2006, 12:57 AM

Hey, welcome back man !!
Hey jana....u serious??! :?
cant believe therz sumone who actually missed this character! :roll:

Lambretta
15th June 2006, 01:00 AM
I heard a news that Ash is going to act topless in a Bengali movie dubbed into Tamil- Not sure if its Choker Bali. * wonder why the woman is degrading herself like this*
Well....she wudnt be the only one! Its all this misguided notion abt "freedom" & "liberation".......! :oops: :huh: :roll:

chaotic whisperz
15th June 2006, 05:51 AM

Hey, welcome back man !!

lambo, you know you missed me too

cummon, dont be shy to admit it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alien
15th June 2006, 07:14 AM

Hey, welcome back man !!
Lamby machaan, I thot he wud be providing some non-offensive fun...... but am wrong, hez back getting on others' nerves (just now read his convo with Surya machi ..... :hammer: )....

Lambretta
15th June 2006, 03:26 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dude, u must be a real sad loner if u think even ppl. who dont consider u welcome in this forum miss u......! 'really feel sorry for u! :oops: :roll: :(

selvakumar
15th June 2006, 05:41 PM

Hey ! I missed the precious interaction with you.. ! :lol:
Thanks for the come back . I donno who you are .. But I like you .. Do u know why :P ?

I love my friend Kandiban very much ! Same applies to you my friend :clap: :lol:

chaotic whisperz
16th June 2006, 03:17 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dude, u must be a real sad loner if u think even ppl. who dont consider u welcome in this forum miss u......! 'really feel sorry for u! :oops: :roll: :(

last time i checked, this was a PUBLIC forum, therefore, I AM WELCOME... :roll:

chaotic whisperz
16th June 2006, 03:18 AM

Hey ! I missed the precious interaction with you.. ! :lol:
Thanks for the come back . I donno who you are .. But I like you .. Do u know why :P ?

I love my friend Kandiban very much ! Same applies to you my friend :clap: :lol:

who?
what?
where?
why?
when?
how?
KANDIBAN?!?!

Lambretta
16th June 2006, 06:44 PM
:lol: , Selva!