PDA

View Full Version : June R Audio Released (Sharat)

reagan87
12th September 2005, 08:47 AM
June R starring Jyothika, Saritha & Kushboo with music composed by Sharat has been released on 10th September. Share your views about the album here and for me personally I think its a good one worth getting an original piece.

slperson1
12th September 2005, 09:35 AM
the song by hariharan is outstanding

reagan87
12th September 2005, 10:24 AM
My favourite pick will be Puthu Puthu with the outstanding voice of Usha Uthup just adds flavour to the song.

inetk
12th September 2005, 05:02 PM
100 words.

http://www.milliblog.blogspot.com/

interz
12th September 2005, 06:21 PM
"anbe anbe" sounds outstanding.

somehow sarath's music reminds me of songs by kartickraja.

Dreamchaser
12th September 2005, 09:55 PM
Just grabbed these beatiful songs from tamilnapster.com and they are areally good. I never exepcted this from a malayalam composer.

Sharat is a good start with June R for tamil industry, I wish he gets more offers. :wink:

DC

Kumanan
13th September 2005, 12:26 AM
Dreamchaser,

Most of your few posts seems like advertising tamilnapster.com. Please do not be so obvious in advertising an mp3 site. It is getting annoying. We all have one or other mp3 source and guilty already, so the least we could do to the music community is not advertising mp3 sites. Nothing personal though!

Nitya
13th September 2005, 05:51 AM
This is the same Sarath who composed for "Kshanakattu," "Pavithram," "Sindhoora Rekha" and "Sparsham"?

Ravi_odiyur
14th September 2005, 07:51 AM
I listened to the songs from musicindiaonline today. Very refreshing!!

Kumanan
14th September 2005, 08:00 PM
Yes, Songs are refreshing and kind of off-beat stylish melodies. Good to see a unique another-language MD in the middle of kuthu song MDs like Devi Sri Prasad.(Man, really tired of his songs). Sharat is a fresh addition to Promising new comers(another being Josha Sridhar :) )

reagan87
15th September 2005, 10:42 AM
Yea true...its really refreshing to hear songs like Kadhal and June R albums. Those are really good upcoming MDs. Songs are really good, been enjoying till date. Puthu Puthu song is being overplayed in my winamp. Oh goodness, can't cease from hearing it repeatedly.

Ravi_odiyur
15th September 2005, 11:21 AM
reagan87, you just put my thoughts in your post :-) I loved the same song - "Puthu Puthu" and can't stop from listening to it again and again. The nice is part is that it has got a fast beat in the background, the singing style is kind of a mix - Chithra singing it softly and Usha Uthup a bit ruggedly and this fusion is nice on the ears (the lyrics is also nice - about mom-daughter relationship)! But what I didn't like is the 'rap' which comes between the 1st and 2nd charanam.

reagan87
15th September 2005, 11:44 AM
Exactly...the rap sucks ! But Usha Uthup's voice is absolute rugged and as i said, it adds flavour to the song. A very unusual song from the usual stuff these days.