PDA

View Full Version : Kalki in Jeya Tv

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

sharmi
18th July 2006, 05:24 AM
Hi Desh, Mokshani, Usha,
Desh nice to hear about your trip, yes like you i am awaiting on Mokshani's update to know what is happening in the hospital, has Anu told the truth or as useual after him to separate Kalki again from him? has Dharani got better and Kalki has join him ? Pooja most scare charactor what is planning now? I wish we get more twist soon.

Mokshani awaiting for your updates/

See you guys!
Sharmi

Dhesh
18th July 2006, 08:40 PM
I just watched a Kalki episode. Dharani is better now. He comes home with Kalki and Ramanadan. I don't he's back with Kalki because I saw Kalki walking away with Pavithra and Priyanka and I saw a change in Dharani's expression. She doesn't hate him anymore but she can't quite get back with him. She really felt for him when she sees him in hospital. I didn't see this but I'm guessing that's how she would of felt. Sunil is annoyed with Varsha when she didn't give the message to him about Dharani in hospital and Raji's sister was going to run off and get married to her boyfriend but her boyfriend was trying tlo give her to someone else to advantage of her. She immediately tried to suicide and Gopi saved her and brought her home.

roops
18th July 2006, 08:44 PM
[tscii:080ae1fa3b]for those VIJJU FANS who were unable to open the link
http://www.idlebrain.com/dilse/khushboo.html

Khushboo's Dil Se...

Nakhat, now Khushboo was strong willed even when she was a child. There is nothing artificial about her. With great looks, an exciting career that she excels in, an adoring husband and two children, her going in life at 35 is awesome. Career-wise, she is the strongest and most competent female actor in the history of south Indian cinema. Most heroines are either trapped in the rut willfully or are incapable of finding a way out due to sheer mediocrity but Khushboo has held her ground even in tumultuous times. With her many films and friends, she has already made her presence felt as an actress and a human being who symbolizes quality and is miles ahead of the majority. Kushboo's energy, passion and fervent enthusiasm for things are startling as she talks about a rare person she has met in life. Spend a few minutes with the lady and you know she has a sense of accomplishment when people are happy.

Y. Sunita Chowdhary

You come across certain people whom you never knew in life but you just connect. In this serial Kalki, there is Vivek who acts as my husband. His family has influenced my thinking, changed my life and redefined my identity. In the process, I have re-discovered myself, beyond that of just being a daughter, mother and wife. My four day stay with them has given me a sense of security and belonging. When I was going through the controversy and when a non bailable warrant was issued, I didn't know where to go. The media and cops were hounding me. I stayed at Vivek's place for four days. I couldn't see Sunder for four or five days.

My kids had to attend school and Vivek was dropping and picking them up and took great pains to see none would follow us. The family was of great support and since my father wasn't around I could connect easily with uncle, Vivek's dad. There was so much happiness and positive vibes in their family and it was like being part of those feel-good Sooraj Bharjatya's films. There are about sixty cousins in the family and are always looking for occasion to celebrate. Myself and the kids felt comfy at their place and they never bothered that I am an actress. I have known uncle for two years now and he was from the Army. They were from Rajhamundry.

They are totally inclined to music and all you needed was an excuse to break into a song and dance. There would be surprise parties too. I became very attached to them. Those days I would wake up early and make tea for all of them. I would wake up uncle too. One day he smiled and said "I don’t want anything in life, this is enough, my daughter waking me up and giving me tea." What a bliss it is! I saw a father, uncle and above all a friend in Mr. Rajan. Uncle would call me Kush. We played cards most of the time and would have mock fights. My kids would spend hours on the computer with him. He was a wonderful cook too. One day my children wanted chocolate bread and there wasn't any chocolate at home and he took pains to go out and buy Cadburys, melt them and pour it over the bread for them. It was a huge house with just four of them staying, Vivek, his younger brother Vinod and aunty.

I could share anything with Rajan uncle. It's not that he supported me always. He was very critical. When I would have a fight with Sunder he would reason it out. He was very well versed, practical and balanced man. They had value for money and never shopped unnecessarily. They all lived in Rajhamundry earlier. They had a huge house and during the floods in 86 they'd lost everything. Vivek was a model when I met him. He is a very well behaved person. It was his dream to send his parents abroad for a holiday and last September it was fulfilled. They had gone on a two week trip to Malaysia and Singapore. When Vivek wanted to buy a flat, Rajan uncle told him that it's very important that Kush likes it first. I didn't like it and eventually they moved into a bungalow. On December third last year, there was an open house at school and I had to go pick my daughters at 11 am. I asked them what they intended to do and they wanted to have rasam, sadam and appalam for lunch. I called uncle and told that my kids were coming home. We reached Rajan uncle's home at 12. The kids eat and played with their 'tata'. He slept at around 6.30 as he looked fatigued and was awake the entire day. Vivek said he was taking him for a check up as uncle was feeling uneasy. I had to leave that evening and before I left I told uncle to cheer up. He gave me a warm smile and said he was fine and he'll come back. He sat in the living room and told me to bring the kids back the next day too.

Vivek rang me around 8.30 pm and said uncle was still sick and he was rushing him to the hospital. I called Vivek at 10.30 and he told me that uncle was at ICU, he was critical. I woke up Sunder and rushed to the hospital, was there till 12 30. I then came back, slept late and felt very uneasy. Around 4 am I called Vijju (Vivek) to find about his dad's condition. He said there are just three left in the family. Dad's gone. It hit me so hard. Just before I called he passed away. It was a massive heart attack. He had had two earlier. Uncle was 64. I woke up Sunder and told him I was going to the hospital. Rajan uncle and aunty were married for 38 yrs. He wouldn't go anywhere without her. I then went home, I knew his body was coming home. When she enquired i just told 'he is comming amma.'

When uncle's body came I never let anyone touch, i didn't even let a fly sit on him, on the glass. I had seen Vivek lighting the pyre. I saw him going in, being exhumed and after two hours his ashes were given to us. It was terrible. I just can't express how i felt. We still have those family gatherings and we miss him so much. We don't cry, uncle wouldn't have liked it. In fact we celebrated new year. I know Vivek and his likes and dislikes. Vivek is getting married this year on july 12. I browsed the net, found a girl, showed him the picture, he liked her and he got engaged on the 4th may. She is a very nice girl, level headed and just what Vivek wanted. When Vivek met her he told her that he wanted somebody for his family first. Uncle passed way on the 4th december, he said he was going to find a girl within 3 months. Somewhere i felt uncle has given me the responsibility. I wanted someone to take care of aunty.

For the three of us, the first priority was aunty. I share a very emotional bond with her. She is very dependent on me. When she is angry with Vivek and Vinod, she will shout at me and I'll know something has gone wrong. You meet someone like Rajan uncle and suddenly they go, you wonder what this stardom, money, fame and life is all about. I look up into the sky when I miss him, I remember his last smile. The children are too young to understand that tata is no more. When they see the picture they do ask about him and yes, there are no flowers on the picture. Aunty is very sentimental. I have no memories of my own father but Rajan uncle has filled the void. I still have 'daddy''s number on by mobile.

[/tscii:080ae1fa3b]

sharmi
19th July 2006, 05:32 AM
Hi Desh,
This is the same article i saw and let you know that Vivek is getting married on July 12 th, very interesting isn' it.

Thanks for the updates, i am awaiting on Mokshani's updates to know what happen, nice to hear Dharani is OK and did you know the truth about his real mum and has Anu and father came back in their life again, when is truth going to be out about Anu and kalki will join Dharani? I dont think Anu will tell the truth any way, she wants Dharani and she will be playing innocent front of Dharani, and KalKi may think its Dharani's fault and stand for Anu and for her father and Pooja is there, so she will start the games now?

Mokshani, can you gives some updates, its would be nice to hear from you whether there was good twist or changes happen while Dharani is in hospital, i dont want by any way Dharani and Kalki sparate, hate to see that, always some one is between good loving couple? wish get the truth out soon and all bad people deserve the punishment.

Sharmi

sharmi
Hi Desh,
This is the same article i saw and let you know that Vivek is getting married on July 12 th, very interesting isn' it.

Thanks for the updates, i am awaiting on Mokshani's updates to know what happen, nice to hear Dharani is OK and did you know the truth about his real mum and has Anu and father came back in their life again, when is truth going to be out about Anu and kalki will join Dharani? I dont think Anu will tell the truth any way, she wants Dharani and she will be playing innocent front of Dharani, and KalKi may think its Dharani's fault and stand for Anu and for her father and Pooja is there, so she will start the games now?

Mokshani, can you gives some updates, its would be nice to hear from you whether there was good twist or changes happen while Dharani is in hospital, i dont want by any way Dharani and Kalki sparate, hate to see that, always some one is between good loving couple? wish get the truth out soon and all bad people deserve the punishment.

Sharmi

sharmi
Hi Desh,

Sharmi

shanthinisegar
19th July 2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Desh,
Can u tell me what happend to Arunkumar son Vijay? Did vijay married Mega or someone else? & I also want to know who is Sunil wife Varsha? b'coz Arunkumar also has daugther call Varsha.

Regards

Dhesh
19th July 2006, 11:30 AM
Arunkuar's son Vijay did not marry Mega as his mum didn't let him marry her. Mega killed herself because of this. Varsha is not Arunkumar's daughter she is a totally different person. She married Sunil because she wants to take revenge of Sunil because she thinks that Sunil fell in love with her sister and then didn't bother marrying her which then caussed her to suicide when actually Sunil didn't love her and he slaps her for following him around. She cries and goes home. Then she kills herself. He doesn't want her at all.

Dhesh
19th July 2006, 11:30 AM
Arunkuar's son Vijay did not marry Mega as his mum didn't let him marry her. Mega killed herself because of this. Varsha is not Arunkumar's daughter she is a totally different person. She married Sunil because she wants to take revenge of Sunil because she thinks that Sunil fell in love with her sister and then didn't bother marrying her which then caussed her to suicide when actually Sunil didn't love her and he slaps her for following him around. She cries and goes home. Then she kills herself. He doesn't want her at all.

shanthinisegar
19th July 2006, 11:45 AM
Hi Dhesh
Thank u very much for ur fast feedback.

Regards

venikalai
19th July 2006, 11:52 AM
Hi mokshani,Dhesh & Sharmi,
Thanxs for the wonderful updates.
Now ur help is appreciated to know what happen between Dr.Sheila and Dr.Kharthik?

usha_pooja
19th July 2006, 06:24 PM
hi desh, mokshani, sharmi and everyone else. Wats up? Sorry i wasnt able 2 come on the hub cos i wos out da whole day n my internet crushed on monday so i wasnt able 2 look in2 da hubs.

take care
from usha

Hi Desh, Mokshani, Usha,
Desh nice to hear about your trip, yes like you i am awaiting on Mokshani's update to know what is happening in the hospital, has Anu told the truth or as useual after him to separate Kalki again from him? has Dharani got better and Kalki has join him ? Pooja most scare charactor what is planning now? I wish we get more twist soon.

Mokshani awaiting for your updates/

See you guys!
Sharmi

usha_pooja
19th July 2006, 06:26 PM
thats a shame megha killed herself. How does she kill herself. Wat happens to Vijay.

Varsha is taking revenge on Sunil "Usual thing" in serials. I hope she knows the truth very soon.

Take care
from usha

usha_pooja
19th July 2006, 06:27 PM
thanks Usha. How was ur weeknd?

my weekend wos ok went 2 central london on saturday had fun. Sunday i was at home.

take care
from usha

Dhesh
19th July 2006, 08:46 PM
In today's episode, Dharani finds out who his real mum is. He finds out that his real mum is Lakshmi (ArunKumar's wife). He blames everything on himself and feels that he has been really rude to his mum. He also says that he should of been killed as soon as he was born as he thinks that he has caused problems everysince he was born. He also says that nothing stays permanent with him. His wife's love and being with his children doesn't stay permanent and he is not with his real parents. At the end, Kalki is crying and thinking about what he says about how nothing stays permanent to him.

sharmi
20th July 2006, 05:14 AM
Hi Desh,
Thanks for the updates, we were awaiting for Mokshani's updates, i guess she is busy or some thing has come out, couldn' see any updates since last thursday, awaiting eargly to know what happen in the hospital and now from last friday episodes, Mokshani can you spare some time for us and gives the updates.

Awaiting anxiously.
Sharmi

sharmi
20th July 2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Guys, Desh, Mokshani,
Any updates for us, awaiting to hear from you all? Make my day guys!

Sharmi

sharmi
20th July 2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Guys, Desh, Mokshani,
Any updates for us, awaiting to hear from you all? Make my day guys!

Sharmi

roops
20th July 2006, 09:49 PM
can anyone update plz

aanaa
20th July 2006, 11:21 PM
needs update plz

sharmi
21st July 2006, 05:25 AM
Hi Guys,
As usha and Aaanaa, awaiting for updates, i think only Mokshani can give us, looks like she is caught with some work, Mokshani i know you are busy, can you spare some time for us and gives the updates since last thursday, last updates was on last wednesday, what happen in the hospital for Dharani and etc..............

Awaiting eargly for you to come back to us, Desh did you see any episodes yesterday, can you provide a brief one for us if possible.

Its going to be weekend and need to await still Monday, at least Mokshani will get back to us on Monday, if you can today i will be very happy as i leave work i can go happy and make my day positive?

Updates please....please ....please!

Sharmi

Dhesh
21st July 2006, 05:21 PM
Sorry, I didn't get to watch yesterday's episode because the internet wasn't working. I'm guessing that Dharani goes to see his real mum because he knows who his real mum is now. I'm going to watch it today if I can.

Dhesh
21st July 2006, 08:11 PM
hi everybody. i want 2 c dharani n kalki get together. they shuld get hitched. Kalki shuldn't involve her kids wen she's fightin wit dharani. its not fair. n e way do u know wat happened in da latest episode. i need to find out becoz it's drivin me crazy. plz reply.

mokshani
21st July 2006, 11:03 PM
hi guys! Sorry couldnt update for a week, i was held up with household works. Anyway, nothing much happened all the week, except on and off people (office and friends) coming and going to see dharani.
Friday, Monday & Tuesday:july 14,17,18th: Poongudi will be in jail, arun kumar comes to police station and enquires abt her activities, police says, she is not accepting that she gave poison to dharani. Arunkumar with the permission of police, he goes and talks to poongudi. He tells her to maintain the same and not to tell anything abt him. But poongudi says, iam not lying, i didnt poison dharani and i changed, iam not going to harm dharani/kalki anymore. Arun kumar gets angry and threatens poongudi not to talk abt arunkumar or reveal his name out otherwise he will kill her.

On the other hand, pooja goes home alone: She cries before dharani's photo saying: y did u drink poison, i poisoned the milk for kalki. Y would i kill u, i still love u. (here's pooja reality, she poisoned milk to kill kalki).

AT the hospital, doctor says, dharani is out of danger, Police comes, dharani gives statement that by mistake he drank poison thinking its honey. When everybody asks y he didnt reveal the truth, he says he didnt feel like calling poongudi as murderer as she acted as his mom for a while. Dharani will be discharged from the hospital, whole family will be happy including kalki, except she wont talk to dharani as usual....... end of episodes...

mokshani
22nd July 2006, 12:25 AM
WEdnesday & Thursday: 19 & 20th:
Dharani now again thinks abt his original mother, kalki and all family decides to tell truth to dharani as already kalki openly told truth abt lakshmi to arunkumar and son. Dharani feels happy to findout abt his mother but sorry for insulting her in his past life... few mother sentimental dialogues...... finally he decides to go to lakshmi and apologise to his past behaviour. Kalki stops him as vijay(arunkumar's son) is still upset abt his mother and dharani didnt want to create more problems at their house. Dharani decides to stay back for few days.....
At arun's house: vijay yell and screams at lakshmi for having dharani as her elder son. He insults her in very bad way and tells her to not to talk or stand before him.
Pooja goes to anu's house and yells at anu and her father for coming to hospital and creating a scene. She makes clear to them that nobody is going to accept them as a family member and dharani wont marry her. End of episode......

I think this is because pooja is still in love with dharani and she doesnt want another person to fight for him, as already kalki is a obstacle to her. Will update friday's episode on monday... Have a nice weekend guys...............

mokshani
22nd July 2006, 12:38 AM
Hi venikalai! Dr. Sheela and kartik, they r in their own world. Its a whole different story......
as we know, sheela is been listening to annamma and trying to kill karthik's mom, but nothing works. Every plan was flop for marriage and as well as to kill karthik's mom. Karthik over hears sheela and annamma discussing that they wanted to kill his mom. Karthik immediately sends his mom to northindia tour saying that he would never be married to sheela, if she is around. Mom feels bad and leaves to railway station. On the way karthik explains her that annamma is planning to kill her, thats why he had to take this action.
Now he is trying to make sheela believe that annamma is bad. Some guy comes to house and asks for annamma and money, he explains that he is supposed to get money from annamma for cutting the electric wires behind anjali's photo to get shock for sheela, and she never gave money to him. Again , someother guy comes and gives few jewellery to sheela saying that annamma hadbeen paying for them monthly wise. He gives them to handover to annamma. Sheela is confused.......

aanaa
22nd July 2006, 08:40 PM
thank you for the updates

yesterday= ashes ?
tomorrow= wood ?

Dhesh
23rd July 2006, 02:02 PM
Thank You for the updates Mokshani. So, Pooja is still in love with Dharani. There is no way that she can get Dharani unless she blackmails him. Dharani still loves Kalki as on Friday's episode Kalki was scared that Dharani was going to get scared, Dharani smiles because he is happy that Kalki cares for hi and he knows that she still loves him. Patti is outside and hears this. She sings the Alaipayuthey song as it is a romantic song. She looks at her in a way that tells kalki that Patti knows my heart deep down. Patti does a funny little dance. That was really funny. Patti is one of my favourite characters as she is a sentimental character and also a humourous character. Anyway Mokshni thanks again.

Dhesh
23rd July 2006, 02:06 PM
Thank You for the updates Mokshani. So, Pooja is still in love with Dharani. There is no way that she can get Dharani unless she blackmails him. Dharani still loves Kalki as on Friday's episode Kalki was scared that Dharani was going to get scared, Dharani smiles because he is happy that Kalki cares for hi and he knows that she still loves him. Patti is outside and hears this. She sings the Alaipayuthey song as it is a romantic song. She looks at her in a way that tells kalki that Patti knows my heart deep down. Patti does a funny little dance. That was really funny. Patti is one of my favourite characters as she is a sentimental character and also a humourous character. Anyway Mokshni thanks again.

Dhesh

Dhesh

usha_pooja
23rd July 2006, 05:26 PM
thanks for the updates mokshani.

take care
from usha

venikalai
24th July 2006, 05:38 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank u very much.

sharmi
24th July 2006, 05:40 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updats, nice to hear from you, please keep gives some updats as you can, because its getting very exciting as its goes, Now pooja and Anu between Dharani and Kalki, when this both going get their lesson and leave the loving couple alone.

Mokshani, what did Anu do in the hospital, did Kalki see Anu and Did Anu go and See Dharani and talk to him? Did he talk to her still by phone or personallay?

Is there any signs that makes Kalki to change her mind and join Dharani or still she dont talk and stay in the room with kids alone,
is the Kids mingle with Dharani now? what about family members do their talk to Kalki?

Has fake poongkodi came out? is she going to see Dharani?

lot of questions i know, you can gives good updates, the tape we borrow from shop has pits and peaces and take so long and very annoying as well.

Thanks again for the updates, awaiting eargly.

sharmi

sharmi
24th July 2006, 05:40 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updats, nice to hear from you, please keep gives some updats as you can, because its getting very exciting as its goes, Now pooja and Anu between Dharani and Kalki, when this both going get their lesson and leave the loving couple alone.

Mokshani, what did Anu do in the hospital, did Kalki see Anu and Did Anu go and See Dharani and talk to him? Did he talk to her still by phone or personallay?

Is there any signs that makes Kalki to change her mind and join Dharani or still she dont talk and stay in the room with kids alone,
is the Kids mingle with Dharani now? what about family members do their talk to Kalki?

Has fake poongkodi came out? is she going to see Dharani?

lot of questions i know, you can gives good updates, the tape we borrow from shop has pits and peaces and take so long and very annoying as well.

Thanks again for the updates, awaiting eargly.

sharmi

sharmi
25th July 2006, 05:27 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,

Any updates for us? was there anything interesting happen? is Dharnai and Kalki trying to get back ? what is Anu's situation now?

Sharmi

Dhesh
25th July 2006, 06:52 PM
Sorry Sharmi, I didn't get to watch yesterday's Kalki because my sister didn't let me watch it. I was quite upset as I might of missed something important like Dharani visiting his mum or in fact Dharani and Kalki getting together. I would really like to ask Mokshani what happened yesterday. By the way, I am going to Thorpe Park on Thurs so I won't be able to watch it on Thursday so if Mokshani could post an update for the episode that is going to come on on Thursday then that would really help me and others. Anyway getting ready to watch today's episode. So see you later.

sharmi
26th July 2006, 06:46 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,
Any updates for us, Mokshani we are awaiting for you? i know all of us are very busy now days, can you please spare some updates for us? was there any existing twist or emotional scenes happen? Has Dharani and Kalki join together? Pooja?? Anu??

Aaanaa have you seen any new episodes?

Sharmi

roops
27th July 2006, 12:59 AM
can someone give us updates.all of us are anxiously waiting to know whts happening in kalki these days.

sharmi
27th July 2006, 05:05 AM
Hi Roops, Desh,

Yes, me too awaiting for the updates, looks like Mokshani has been caught with a bush work schedule, awaiting very anxiously to know what is happening now with Kalki and Dharani, its so scare too in other way, Because now Anu and Pooja both wants Dharani, hate to see that, i just watch episodes until Dharani is back from Hospital and knows truth about his real mum, and hate to see Anu and Pooja for Dharani, where as Dharani really loves Kalki very much as Kalki loves Dharani very much, but these ladies make their own plans and winning, so annoying and also very curious to know what happen after Dharani came to know the truth about his mum........

Mokshani any updates since last friday...... please spare some time for us to give us updates since last friday episodes, what is happeing now.

hope for best!
Sharmi

sharmi
28th July 2006, 05:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

Why are we quite, no updates at all, looks like Mokshani and Desh are caught with some work? hope we get some updates at least on Monday?
Last updates from Mokshani was on last Thursday 20 th July?

Mokshani would like to know what is happeing now in between Kalki and Dharani? at least truth about came out or at least Dharani knows it? has the fake poongkodi met Dharani and told the truth? Pooja........

Very anxious to know? Desh you are too quite? and Aaanaa too? any one know anything/

Sharmi

mokshani
28th July 2006, 10:41 PM
Hi guys! Nothing much happened in this week abt kalki and dharani. Dharani comes back home from hospital. Kalki will be extra cautious with his food and diet. He takes water from the fridge to drink, but kalki stops him and tells him that the water was kept in fridge yesterday, she brings him fresh water. Dharani is happy as he can see kalki is slowly getting along with him. He wantedly kicks dust bin when kalki was not noticing to see her reaction. Kalki will be worried and comes running to dharani to see what happened. she realises its only dustbin and walks away quietly. Patti noticing all these incidents, talks to kalki and tells her to forget abt the past. kalki says.... what abt anu, she lost her life trusting dharani.....

Mean while, poongudi goes to anu house and advises her to forget abt dharani, she will tell the truth to dharani. Anu gets scared, yells at poongudi for poisoning dharani and kicks her out of the house. She tells her father, not to trust poongudi any more, she loves dharani and she wants to marry him.

At home, kalki gives baby to dharani to take care of it, as she has work in the kitchen. Dharani is so excited abt it. He finally confronts kalki and ask her to say something, anything, even she can talk abt their divorce situation. Kalki says, unlike u, i dont like to reveal our personal things in the public. Dharani then says, u r the one who send me the divorce papers first. Kalki gets shocked, no u r the one who send me the divorce papers. They finally recollects that appu, anu and poongudi played games in their life. Dharani tells, when poongudi is wrong person, how can u trust her words abt anu. They might be lying abt the situation. Kalki responds: I will be glad if it is all a lie, but no girl comes out and tells that she lost her life because of a guy. I trust anu.

mokshani
28th July 2006, 11:29 PM
Kalki continues: Poongudi comes to kalki's house. Patti, dharani's attai and pooja stops her at the door. They yells at her so bad that they wouldnt allow her to talk. Poongudi begs them that she wants to say something to kalki and dharani. She wants to see dharani only once and she never disturbs him again. Nobody listens to her, pooja kicks her out of the house.

Dharani next day brings flower to kalki. Kalki wont take it. dharani and kalki will have emotional conflicts. dharani requests her to take the flower, kalki with emotion says that she cant accept flower from his hand as he touched anu. Dharani feeling bad leaves the flowers on the table, kalki takes it. End of episode on thursday.

aanaa
29th July 2006, 12:09 AM
Kalki continues:. End of episode on thursday.
thanks 4 the update

sharmi
31st July 2006, 05:24 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, its nice to hear from you, last week our site was very quite as we all get into one busy schedule, Desh is quite too, Mokshani and Desh, you are the both can gives updates, as Kalki getting interesting every day, keep gives updates as you can at least every week once.

Will await for other updates, take care guys, our site is really good!

Sharmi

roops
31st July 2006, 05:54 AM
Thanxs Mokshani for the updates. we all depend on either U or Dhesh for updates. do let us know wht happens in Kalki.

kathir
31st July 2006, 07:15 AM
Thank you Mokshani...

,,,,kathir :D

mokshani
1st August 2006, 10:59 PM
Hi guys! our website seems have some problem, its very slow and taking its own time to load like mega serials :). Anyway, kalki is coming to an end it seems, iam not sure, u never know where the twist comes from.
Friday episode:
Poongudi goes to arunkumar's house, arun says, he is very thankful to her for not revealing his name, he offers her money to kill both dharani and kalki, poongudi rejects and says, she wont harm that family anymore. Arun threatens her that he would kill her and sends some people to catch her. Poongudi runs, hides in one place, calls kalki and tells she wants to talk to kalki, the truth abt anu and dharani. Kalki goes finding her. End of episode...

sharmi
2nd August 2006, 05:28 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you, very very interesting, did Kalki met Poongkodi? has the truth came out? please gives updates as soon as you can!

Sharmi

mokshani
2nd August 2006, 09:12 PM
Monday:Aug 1st: Kalki goes to a old house finding poongudi, she couldnt find her,she couldnt call anyone as her phone battery is down. Mean while, dharani and family search for kalki as baby was crying. Dharani gets call from someone, he says, he kidnapped kalki. If he wants her, he shld come alone, with out saying anything to anyone, including the family. Dharani goes finidng kalki, end of episode.....
This is been very thrilling, dont k now whats happening to kalki and poongudi and what happens to dharani who went insearch of kalki.
It has been very hard to post updates, as our website is very slow.... iam trying my best guys.......

roops
3rd August 2006, 12:56 AM
thanxs mokshani for ur effort.

usha_pooja
3rd August 2006, 02:23 AM
thanks for the updates mokshani

take care
from usha

sharmi
3rd August 2006, 05:22 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you, very thrilling, i too notice our site very slow, thanks for all your effort, please try and gives the updates? very exciting and thrilling, who is behind it, i guess Pooja or Anu and Arunkumar? Awaiting eargly for your updates.

Desh what happen to you? very quite?

sharmi

sharmi
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you, very thrilling, i too notice our site very slow, thanks for all your effort, please try and gives the updates? very exciting and thrilling, who is behind it, i guess Pooja or Anu and Arunkumar? Awaiting eargly for your updates.

sharmi

sharmi
Hi Mokshani,

sharmi

Dhesh
4th August 2006, 01:23 AM
Looks like Kalki is coming to an end . I don't want Kalki to end yet because Vivek is in it and it gets more and more interesting every week. :yes: :yes: :omg: :omg:. I want to say :ty: to Mokshani for all the updates she has made so far. I have kept a book of all the updates made of Kalki. I have decided to write a letter to Jaya Tv about getting Vivek's signed photo. :yes: :yes:. Also, by the way I like the 'Lakshmi' tele serial's song, I really want to get that song. That serial is going really well. Although we're near the end of the serial we still need Pooja's identity to be found out. I hope Vivek is in another serial as he is a great actor and he's really cute. Once gain, thaks Mokshani.

sharmi
4th August 2006, 05:33 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,
I feel the same, Mokshani gives some updates, what happen from Tuesday in Kalki, what happen to Dharani went on search of Kalki, Kalki and Poongkodi met, the truth is out, or who is been kidnapped by whom? very thrilling? please, please, dying to know, gives as soon as you can.

Thank you for your all effort.

Desh, i feel the same, vivek has to act in another serial, hope in Kalki's new serial he will be acting, i think kushboo will take him. who is acting in Lakshmi serial, i know its Meena, who is the hero, any interesting person to match her, i didnt see that yet.

Sharmi

Dhesh
5th August 2006, 11:03 PM
Mokshani, could you please give me some updates for Kalki from Tuesday as me and Sharmi are eagerly waiting for your reply with updates. The updates you have made so far have been the best. Thank for all the updates you have made so far. Tomorrow, there is a show on Sun Tv with Kalainyar Karunanithy and Tv serial actors and actresses. I think Vivek is on there because they are advertising it. I am going to record it tomorrow. There are going to be lots of dances and lots of people singing. I think Vivek is on because I think it was him but I couldn't tell as it went really quickly. I think Vivek is dancing in it.

sharmi
7th August 2006, 04:52 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,

gives some updates, dying to know what is happening since last tuesday, what happen to Kalki and Dharani, please gives as you can, making us more anxious every day, please please counting on you!

Desh, tell me when and what the program is i would like to watch it as well, to see if vivek is on it.

Sharmi

mokshani
7th August 2006, 09:12 PM
Hi guys! Sorry iam trying my best to update u guys. The website where i watch kalki is down :( . I didnt watch kalki since last tuesday. As soon as i watch it, i will update. Sorry... will hope for good....

mokshani
7th August 2006, 09:21 PM
You are welcome desh :), It was my pleasure to share, otherwise i wouldnt have found such a nice friends around the world. Iam glad kalki was one of the mediator to post messages back and forth. Hope we will discuss abt some other show soon after kalki.... mokshani.

mokshani
7th August 2006, 09:33 PM
Hi Sharmi! Sorry i couldnt reply early. I dont know whether kalki and poongudi met and who is behind all these things. But pooja's face reaction was happy hearning kalki was kidnapped. Dharani went insearch of kalki without mentioning the place. Will update as soon as the jaya tv website is up.

mokshani
7th August 2006, 10:02 PM
I get to watch only tuesday, the Aug 1st episode with lot of difficulty though :roll: !!!!
Dharani goes finiding kalki to old building, he screams kalki name several times, nobody response, he sees few bangle pieces on the floor and pair of ladies chappals (im not sure whose they are). He runs around the builidng, somebody follows him and hits him with a stick on this head (dont know who it is!!!).Dharani goes uncousious, somebody drags him away(no idea where???). On the otherhand, the whole family is worried abt kalki and dharani. Kalki comes home, everybody is surprised, they ask her who kidnapped her and how did she escape. Kalki says, nobody kidnap me, i got a call from poongudi i went and Where is dharani? Kalki's f-in-law says, dharani got a call that she was kidnapped and he went insearch of her. Kalki says, arunkumar must be behind this, i will go and findout. Ramanathan also joins her. They meet arunkumar and ask him what he had done to dharani. He says, he has no clue and adds anu might have done something to dharani. Arun goes away happy .... Kalki will be thinking what to do next.... End of Episode......

usha_pooja
7th August 2006, 10:47 PM
thanks for the updates mokshani and dhesh thanks for the information.

take care
from usha

Dhesh
8th August 2006, 02:01 AM
Hi Mokshani, What website do you watch Kalki on? Do you watch Kalki on the yuvaraja website with jump tv? On a sad note, I can't believe Dharani is unconcious. He just came from hospital and he is only just getting better. Then all of a sudden they do this to Dharani's character. Have you heard of the film 'thalainagaram'. The hero of that film is Khusboo's husband Sundar. I hope Dharani gets home soon and I hope the website works again for you to watch the next episodes and give us updates. Could you try and find what happened since Tuesday's episode on behalf of the rest of us? I'm sure someone you know watches Kalki as it is a very popular tele-serial.

sharmi
8th August 2006, 05:06 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Nice to hear from you, thanks for the updates, so sad its very thrilling and now we cannot know what happen, any luck on behalf of us, please try for us and share with us as soon as you can? i wish someone can help us, wish you better luck?

Hi desh, what about you any luck trying to find out what happen? me too, getting annoying to know, poor Dharani has to undergo so much trouble, i wish Anu and Pooja get caught soon? i guess its Pooja's work or Anu and father's work by some one, i guess poongkodi and Dharani should be kidnapped to gether? counting on Mokshani to gives the updates, poor thing trying very hard on behalf of us? better luch tomorrow?

Sharmi

sharmi
9th August 2006, 04:56 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,

Any luck? dying to know what happen since last tuesday episodes to Kalki and Dharani, any progress so far, i know you are trying hard, we need luck i guess.

All the best guys:(

Sharmi

mokshani
9th August 2006, 08:44 AM
Hi Desh! No idea whats happening to kalki :huh: .... Iam going crazy myself :roll: . I watch Jayatv on numtv.com. The server seems to be down... me as well because of them... :bangcomp:
True!! dharani just came out of hospital bed and again he was attacked by someone... I hope there is nothing serious happened... oh my... i cant wait to watch kalki.

Yes i did watch thalainagaram, the hero is khusboo's husband.... daaaa.....i didnt like the movie though. He was OK , not much talking on his side....

sharmi
9th August 2006, 09:26 AM
Hi Mokshani,
As soon as i saw your message, i was very happy, i thought we got some updates from you but guess what no luck for us, as you and Desh i am going Crazy too, oh no why should this happen this time, so thrilling and exciting to know what is next and now all of us have to await .........., i wish some one can help us, hope someone from India who watch in Jaya Tv telecast can gives some updates, who can be that? No luck i guess, we need to await on you Mokshani, wish you a better luck, hope works at least tomorrow? i am helpless too, ................javascript:emoticon(':(')

Sharmi

sharmi
9th August 2006, 09:26 AM
Hi Mokshani,
As soon as i saw your message, i was very happy, i thought we got some updates from you but guess what no luck for us, as you and Desh i am going Crazy too, oh no why should this happen this time, so thrilling and exciting to know what is next and now all of us have to await .........., i wish some one can help us, hope someone from India who watch in Jaya Tv telecast can gives some updates, who can be that? No luck i guess, we need to await on you Mokshani, wish you a better luck, hope works at least tomorrow? i am helpless too, ................javascript:emoticon(':(')

Sharmi

mokshani
9th August 2006, 07:03 PM
Hi guys! Good Morning!!! Iam happy atleast iam getting to watch kalki now.
Aug 2nd:Wed:
Kalki and Ramanathan go to arunkumar and ask him abt dharani, he says this might be anu's job, she might have done something to him. So, they go to anu's house and confronts her abt dharani. Appu and anu tells them they have nothing to do with this. Anu says: I told u the relationship between me and dharani openly in public, i wouldnt hide dhrani and play games like this. We assure, we have nothing to do with this. Kalki warns them, if anything happens to dharani because of them, she wont keep quiet and leaves. Appu feels bad for blaming them without any reason, he says, he will go to temple. Anu goes to her room, having dharani's photo in hand, she says... I think this is all my fault, because of me u r suffering, iam sorry... excuse me. She turns around and there appu is standing and listening to anu. He says: he came back to wash his face and heard what she was saying. He yells at her and begs her to tell the truth. Finally anu says, the only truth she said abt dhrani is she loves him otherwise remaining all a lie. Appu is shocked.... End of Episode.....

Feels good to see kalki show back on the net.... will update as soon as i watch remaining episodes....

aanaa
9th August 2006, 08:05 PM
Hi guys! Good Morning!!! Iam happy atleast iam getting to watch kalki now. Aug 2nd:Wed:
thanks

mokshani
9th August 2006, 08:17 PM
I cant take this tension anymore, numtv.com is down again!!!!! Finally decided to call my mom in india. She updated..... Dharani got unconcious and disappeared. AFter 2 days police finds dharani's watch and other things with a dead body where no one can identify the face. Dharani is dead. The family puts photo and garland , but kalki says, dhrani is not dead........ This is untill yesterday's (aug 8th) episode. By the way i also heard that anu tells the truth abt dharani and her to kalki.

I hope there is someway or some twist :roll: in the story where dharani is not dead... i dont want him to die... No way.. i couldnot accept it. Oh my god! i cant believe iam really going crazy :banghead: for this show......

Guys! as soon as the website is up, i will watch and update.

aanaa
9th August 2006, 10:19 PM
IGuys! as soon as the website is up, i will watch and update.
thanks again

usha_pooja
9th August 2006, 11:21 PM
thanks mokshani

usha_pooja
9th August 2006, 11:21 PM
thanks mokshani

Dhesh
10th August 2006, 03:20 AM
Hi Mokshani, Thanks alot for the updates. Dharani can't die, then there wouldn't be a story. It wouldn't make sense. Does Appu know about Fake Poongodi and Anu mixing sleeping tablets in Dharani's milk. Did you need to pay to watch Kalki on num tv?

mokshani
10th August 2006, 03:58 AM
Hi Desh! I hope dharani wont die. i just finished watching Aug 3, 4th & 7th episodes: Thurs, Fri & Monday:
Appu foundout abt anu and her background story. She takes anu to kalki's house and explains everything to kalki and family. He apolozises and anu admits the truth and begs for apology from kalki and family. The whole family now knows the truth but there is no dharani to share the feelings. Lakshmi (arunkumar's wife) visits dharani's house with her son vijay to express her love and affection to dharani. She finds out dharani is not home for few days and they complained to police also. Lots and lots of sentimental dialogues between kalki and lakshmi abt dharani.
Mean while, they get a call from police station saying they found a dead body at dharani's age, somebody shld come and identify it. Kalki wont believe these,everybody insists her to go with them to hospital. Lots and lots of crying, prayings to god................., senti.. dialogues in between,
Finally time comes to identify the body, kalki says, she wont go inside cause she knows dharani is alive. Paati, venkatesan and vijay goes in, theycouldnt recognise the body as the face was in unrecognisable condition. Police gives them the clothes, watch, ring and the chain to venkatesan whether he can atleast recognise them. It was dharani's articles... everybody start crying.... lots and lots of crying except kalki is shock. End of episodes

sharmi
10th August 2006, 05:15 AM
Hi Mokshani,

Thank you, thank you, for the effort you have taken for us, i really appreciate for giving us the updates, i am going crazy too by this show, please no way Dharani could did, i think the one and only pooja is behind it, i cannot await to hear from, what happen from tuesday until today, please keep trying for us, i know its lot to ask, we can't do with out you, thanks again, awaiting for your update, please make us happy?

Desh, i am crying, i dont won't Dharani to die/ like you, did you watch the program in Sun TV with TV actress and actors, did Vivek was on it or not?

we need lots of luck now!

Sharmi

mokshani
10th August 2006, 10:48 PM
You r welcome sharmi! It was my pleasure to share :) . I think so too, pooja might be behind this.

Aug 8 & 9th:Tues & Wednesday:

Nothing much happened on tuesday except each and every person think abt dharani and cry. Lakshmi and vijay place dharani's photo at their house and pray for him. Arunkumar comes home with sweet to celebrate, he forces lakshmi to eat sweet. He gets upset for having dharani's photo at his house. He throws it away. lakshmi got upset, she puts arun's photo and puts garland. She says arunkumar is dead for her. It was all unnecessary i think.... all these days, this stupid women kept quiet for her husband and created more problem, now all of a sudden she says her husband is dead ......??????? Silly...... Anyway.../
wednesday it was kind of thrilling::::
at kalki's house after 15 days of dharani's death, they perform cermony for dharani. Kalki comes out from her room with all dressed up as sumangali. Everybody get shocked and try to convince and make her believe dharani is nomore. She wouldnt listen, instead she yells at neighbours who came for cermony, she takes away the garland on dharani's photo. She strongly believes he is alive.
On the same night, pooja goes to a small house, she yells at the maid for letting the door open. She warns that lady to takecare of the person. If anything happen to him, she will kill her. She adds that this person is her soul, she wouldnt giveup for anything. Pooja gives lot of money to that women and tells her to be careful. End of episode....

They didnt show who is the person in the room. I think that must be dharani. Will update soon......

mokshani
10th August 2006, 10:55 PM
Hi Desh! i watch Jayatv on numtv.com. I pay $12 per month. Its recorded programs that they telecast according to Eastern time. Also have 15days archieves which is comfortable for me eventhough i miss a day or 2 i can watch it at archieves.... Anyway, what esle is new with u. Any new outings any where with friends and family? Will update kalki as soon as i watch.... chao, moksha

usha_pooja
11th August 2006, 01:51 AM
kalki is really getting good. Thanks for the update.

take care
from usha

sharmi
11th August 2006, 05:17 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, very thrilling, Pooja should be punished very badly, Poor Dharani has to come out of this, awaiting so anxiously for your updates for Thursday and friday.

Cannot await to know what is going to happen next?

Thanks again for all your effort, enjoying very much by joining this wonderful group.

Sharmi

mokshani
11th August 2006, 08:37 PM
sure, same here sharmi. Will update as soon as i watch.

Tia
12th August 2006, 01:26 AM
haven't watched this programme for the past 3 years i think! :shock:

any updates plz!

usha_pooja
12th August 2006, 04:59 PM
tia do u watch it from deepam tv.

Because i havent watched the serial for years my self. If u do i will ask my mummy and tell u wat has happened. Also when wos da the last episode did u watch of kalki.

take care
from usha

Dhesh
14th August 2006, 03:11 AM
Yeh Sharmi I wtchd it on Sun Tv. I swear Vivek was going 2 be on it. But he never came on. It wasn't as good as we wanted it 2 beonly 1 hour long. Thanks Mokshani for the updates. Now that they know the truth I really want Dharani to come back. I hate Pooja for kidnapping him.

sharmi
14th August 2006, 05:08 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Any updates for us, thursday and friday episodes, did they show Dharani on it, has Kalki trying to get anything out of it or what is poojs doing now? What is Anu's and appu's situation now? its so thrilling, i hope Dharani come out or see pooja soon in the kidnap place?

Cannot await for your updates? counting on you!

Thank you for all your effort!

Desh, i am sorry, i thought Vivek would be on it? How are you and like me i know awaiting to know is Dharani back, how is studies going on?

I enjoy this group very much!

Sharmi

Dhesh
14th August 2006, 12:53 PM
Hi Sharmi, i haven't tawkd 2 u in quite a while. I'm gong 2 pick up a kalki dvd from da tamil shop but it's a really old one as they are really slow at getting the dvds. It's the one when Dharan gets out of hospital (well near the end of the dvd). Awaiting for your updates Mokshan, like the rest of us. I hope Dharani gets back soon so that they can both get back together. It looks like the serial is coming to an end soon. Ihope it doesn't. Then again it would be nice to see Vivek in another serial and with Khusboo again

aanaa
14th August 2006, 09:35 PM
Then again it would be nice to see Vivek in another serial and with Khusboo again
kanavukal nanavakkadum

usha_pooja
15th August 2006, 02:07 AM
Then again it would be nice to see Vivek in another serial and with Khusboo again
kanavukal nanavakkadum

is he commin in that serial. If so What channel does it come in?

take care
from usha

sharmi
15th August 2006, 05:00 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Awaiting on your updates? what happen from Thursday to Monday, can you share with us or is the web server down again? please, please counting on you!

Desh, as you i want Vivek and Kushboo back again, good pair and nice to watch as well, get along good!

Aaanaa, as Usha i am wondering the name you gave Kanuvakual Nanavakadum, is that new serial and who are in it, which channel or just a comment from you to Desh, whether her dream has to come true? is Vivek and Kushboo again, no way i will miss it for any reason.

updates, updates, please, i am going crazy yeh? so funny to think
isn' t it?

Sharmi

mokshani
15th August 2006, 09:33 PM
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!!
kALKI ON 10 & 11 AUG:
The whole family is worried and depressed except kalki taking care of dharani's office work. She calls his office and yells at his staff for not doing the work properly. Pooja gets jealous of her attitude and decides to pick on her. She goes to malar and tells her kalki is acting like this because she is the reason for dharani's death. She is trying to put it back by dressing up and acting as sumangali. If people look at her like this, its an big insult to the family. Malar accepts gets into pooja's words. Pooja stops malar to say anything to kalki. Meanwhile kalki's cell phone rings. She looks at it, caller id says "dharani calling." She will be excited,picksup the phone says hello... no response from him. After a while, it gets disconnected. She tells everyone, nobody believes her, finally she shows the phone caller id, they all get shocked. Everybody goes to the police to trace the call with their help. AT the police station the conistable says, they forgot to handover the dharani's phone, by mistake while packing the phone, the call dialed to kalki. HE apologizes for this incident. Everybody comes out of the police station with a disappointment. Kalki says, i found my dharani's phone, i know i will find my dharani also soon.... End of Episode.

mokshani
15th August 2006, 10:10 PM
Aug14: kalki's m-law,malar,yells at kalki for behaving crazy. She yells at her for not showing somuch interest on dharani while he was alive. Kalki just listens quietly. Nextday morning she gets a call from a hotel manager asking abt the suite cancellation. he says, dharani booked a suite for office meeting at a hotel, never arrived, but all the deligates came, waited for dharani and went back. Dharani again came back on 25th of this month with a bandage on his head, he didnt say anything and just left leaving his wallet, suitcase and other stuff. As soon kalki hears this news, she tells manager that she will come and collect dharani stuff personally. she tells her family that dhrani is alive cause, they saw the dead body in martury on 24th but this manager said he saw dharani on 25th and he has all his stuff with him. He takes ramanathan and venkatesan with him to the hotel to findout. Malar thinks kalki is crazy. Pooja thinks that she shld use this opportunity to prove kalki as a crazy person... end of episode.

usha_pooja
16th August 2006, 12:19 AM
thanks for the update mokshani. Also wish everyone a happy independence day.

take care
from usha

sharmi
16th August 2006, 05:24 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates and happy independance day to you! i am so annoyed by Pooja's charactor, what looks she is winning by all games, so didnt they show Dharani, and where he is , what about Poongkodi did they show her, what about Dharani mum Lukshmi and son, what are they upto, oh god, i am going crazy now, poor kalki, believing pooja and taking her back, when are they going to show Dharani back?

Do you think its coming to end or not? please gives the updates as you can, like me Desh is going to be very upset well?

Thanks again!
Sharmi

sharmi
17th August 2006, 07:23 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,

How are you guys, any twist in Kalki on Tuesday, Wednesday episodes, did they show Dharani? Awaiting on your updates.

take care!
Sharmi

mokshani
17th August 2006, 08:25 PM
hi sharmi! same here, i just want to kill this pooja. She is sooo cunning. She is trying to get kalki and malar to fight. She is trying to show that kalki is getting crazy. They didnt show dharani's face or poongudi. Dont know what happened to both of them. Lakshmi and her son became very close. They both talk against arunkumar.
Tuesday, they didnt telecast kalki as there were independence day special programs. I still has to watch wednesday. will update as soon as i watch them.

sharmi
18th August 2006, 05:11 AM
Thanks Mokshani, awaiting for your updates, Pooja should be caught soon, i wish Dharani has to punish her instead of Kalki, chase her from his house?

So exciting isn't it? take care

Sharmi

sharmi
18th August 2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Mokshani,

I live in Australia, so the time is very different, i guess Monday for us will be Sunday for you all, so will you gives us updates on Monday, from Wednesday to friday, i would love to know what is happening now in Kalki, going crazy yeah, i just want pooja to get caughted and Dharani to be back?

Desh is very quite, looks like caught up with studies?

Have a great week end guys, its friday for me now!

Take care and thanks again Mokshani for your effort.

Sharmi

usha_pooja
18th August 2006, 05:16 PM
wow sharmi u live in Australia cool place. I wanna come there one day. Its so good.

take care
from usha

mokshani
21st August 2006, 03:56 AM
Kalki: Wed & Thursday: Kalki, ramanathan and venkatesan goes to the hotel. The manager comes out and says, he didnt call anyone. Kalki says, somebody called from the hotel and she is sure that was him as the voice resembles. MANAGER argues thats not him, finally they check the register at the reception desk,no record shows that dhrani came to the hotel. Kalki screams at manager that he is cheating her, he is lying to her. Finally, ramanathan and venkatesan calms down kalki and decide to headback to home, meanwhile they see arun kumar in the hotel. Kalki blames arun for creating this kind of situation using kalki's weakness abt dharani. ARun says he has nothing to do with this. After that they goback home and explain the same to the family. Malar says, kalki deserves this, because she never bothered abt dharani when he was alive. End of episodes.

mokshani
21st August 2006, 04:13 AM
Kalki on FRIDAY!:
Pooja while going to work, gets a call from the lady she appointed to takecare of dharani. She tells dharani is very sick, she shld come as soon as possible with a doctor. Pooja gets very nervous and screams yells at her for not taking care of him well. All family members will be confused, has no idea whom she is talking abt.When they ask her, she says its her friend's son. She doesnt has anyone to take care. Pooja goes to that house with medicine, she couldnt bring any doctor as she is committing a mistake. {They didnt show dharani but pooja did mention it is dharani}. As soon as she comes back home, everybody ask her abt the kid. Pooja says he is ok and y r they all worried. Patti says dont know y we r so worried abt the kid that we dont even know. It makes us worry!!! Ramanathan kind of gets doubt on pooja's attitude....
lakshmi gets a register mail from poongudi apolozising for her behaviour with dharani. She explains its all because of arunkumar. He is the one who appointed her to cheat dharani and almost to kill dharani.Lakshmi and her son vijay realises arunkumar wont even hesitate to kill a person. vijay says he is a big criminal, he wants to complain to police using the letter. lakshmi takes oath from vijay that he wont do anything like that without consulting her first. End of episode.

roops
21st August 2006, 04:27 AM
Thanxs Mokshani for the wonderful update. The entire forum is dependent on you for the updates. Thank you very much

sharmi
21st August 2006, 05:21 AM
Thank you Mokshani, yes we are counting on you, god when is pooja going to get caught, when are they going to show Dharani back in the Serial, is Vivek getting a holiday i guess, because of his wedding, hope he is back soon, i dont want some one to act for Dharani instead of Vivek, most of the serials are like that, if they want to change the artist they dont show them for a while, i dont think Kushboo will do it, because Kushboo and Vivek are very close friends, so Vivek is the one will be acting till end i guess, i cannot see some one in Dharani's charactor, i just love Vivek's acting alot, good actor and goes along with Kushboo, good match to watch it, than other serials matches.

Mokshani, thanks again for all you effort, yes, gives updates as you can, entire group is counting on you! at least next episodes they show Dharani and twist comes in, what about Poongkodi and Anu, did they show them? i cannot stand Anu and Pooja's charactor at all.

Take care, awaiting, awaiting!

Sharmi

mokshani
21st August 2006, 07:25 AM
you are welcome sharmi :). Yeah i hope so too, i couldnt imagine somebody else in dharani's place. Actually, there is nothing going on abt anu. She realised her mistake, crying before dharani's photo for his death. By the way forgot to mention, in the last week episodes, some random guy comes to anu's house for appu regarding some court case. Appu takes over the case but loses the case. Thats y this guy comes home and ask money back from appu. Anu and appu yells at him and sends him away from home. As soon as appu goes out, this guy gets into the house and try to rape anu. Anu screams and comes out of the house. All neighbours saves her, but this guy says, anu herself called him inside. People believe him because anu already played with dharani's life. Everybody insults her with rude words, at last when appu comes back, neighbours explain what happened, he also believes neighbours and blames anu for her behaviour. She realises her mistake and deserves it i guess.
It is still sunday in USA. i get to watch monday episode on tuesday morning and so as the whole week. As soon i watch, i will update u. Thanx again for the concern :).

sharmi
21st August 2006, 07:43 AM
Thanks Mokshani, yes Anu deserve it, she is the one separate Happy Kalki and Dharani after they join so the same Appu, will await for your updates, take care, have a good weekend!

Desh is very quite, i guess busy with studies?

Sharmi

mokshani
21st August 2006, 07:47 AM
Yeah, no updates or messages from desh. What happened Desh!!?? R u depressed because vivek got married :wink:

sharmi
21st August 2006, 09:32 AM
Good one Mokshani, poor Desh! Vivek is heart throb for every one now days guest, i wish he knows it!! Don't worry Desh, he willl back in Kalki soon, i am awaiting for him as well, so you have rival now! watch out!

Sharmi

usha_pooja
21st August 2006, 06:20 PM
same here sharmi. I hope he does come come I MISS HIM and poor Desh.

Thanks 4 da updates Mokshani havent told mummy yet she watches it and we r behind. Just dont want 2 spoil da fun. I watch it rarely cos of my studies. I am very busy.

take care
from usha

sharmi
22nd August 2006, 04:55 AM
Hi Usha, Mokshani and Desh,

Yes, awaiting on updates of Mokshani, i hope this week they show Dharani and make the twist, cannot await to see him back in the serial, instead of Gopi, Sheila, Annamma, Anu, Pooja charactors, they can have a break for a change, i wish they bring back Vivek soon in series and show more of Kalki and Dharani than others, i cannot await to see how Pooja is punished this time, very badly she need punishment, so hope for the best will await Mokshani to come back to us with updates, pls tell me when they show Dharani and whether it is Vivek? cannot await to hear that, pls, pls Khushboo dont change Vivek for any reason, cannot accept it, then i won't like to watch it further?

take care, usha good luck with studies, Desh, just say hi to us, missing you!

Sharmi

usha_pooja
22nd August 2006, 03:48 PM
thanks sharmi. I also agree with u cos the serial is placing far 2 much twists in2 the serial. They should bring bk Vivek.

take care
from usha

sharmi
23rd August 2006, 04:50 AM
Hi Mokshani and Usha,

Yes, i am also awaiting to know whether Vivek in back in the serial, hope this weeks updates should be good by Mokshani, awaiting on updates from her, will have to be patient i guess, that's a big problem for me in this serial , i just want kalki and Dharani back ( i ment Kushboo and Vivek in the serial, could keep us watching with thrilling), need to await, await !

Mokshani counting on you! updates pls ! hope this week be more thrilling and exciting for us.

Sharmi

usha_pooja
23rd August 2006, 05:48 PM
i hope so sharmi this week the serial should be good. Hopefully Mokshani has the updates cant wait.

take care
from usha

mokshani
24th August 2006, 03:46 AM
Hi guys! Couldnt give u updates as the website was down. I saw only monday episode:
Kalki takes care of dharani's office work, venkatesan says, y is she getting all the files home instead she can go to office. Kalki agrees, ramanathan also joins her. Pooja suggests that kalki shld stay home, takecare of kids and she will handle the companies by herself. Kalki says, u r already taking care of amrutham group of companies, this is dharani's malar enterprises, i will takecare of it myself. Pooja thinks cunning goes to malar and tells that kalki dont derserve to be sumangali. She shld accept her husband's death, only mother knows whether her son is alive or not. So, she shld talk to her abt dharani's death and accept it. Malar gets really angry on kalki at pooja's talk, she says she wants to fight with kalki. Meanwhile Ramanathan comes and asks malar not to say anything to kalki. She is already disturbed. End of episode.

mokshani
24th August 2006, 03:49 AM
I have a doubt, is it my computer which is having trouble loading Mayyam.com or everybody is facing the same thing :?: ???? All other websites on my computer works well, only mayyam.c om takes its own time to load!!!! :huh:

sharmi
24th August 2006, 05:00 AM
Hi Mokshani,
thank you, no we are counting on you, cannot await to hear from you, i hope your computer works back for all of us, who can help us except you, wish you good luck, what is this pooja is playing her own games and winning, i cannot stand her any more, when is our Vivek going to be back, he has come and punish her not Kalki this time, he has to teach her a lesson, she should't be forgived, i hate a acting, she over acts,

Hope you come to us with updates, the computer should work soon for you!

Thanks again, take care
Sharmi

mokshani
24th August 2006, 07:38 AM
Hi sharmi! My computer is good, the website where i watch kalki is down. Hopefully i would be able to watch it tomorrow :(. Yes, thats true, this is becoming redicules. Somebody shld stop her. They didnt need to drag kalki like this also. They had enough trouble so far. They could have got them together as soon as poongudi and anu became approved.... Will see what happens. Hopefully this is coming to an end, because since last week jayatv is advertising abt a new show called "jayam". Dont know when it is going to start though... Will let u know as soon as find out something abt kalki. Takecare.... Mokshani.

sharmi
24th August 2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks Mokshani, we will await for you from Tuesday updates, good luck, appreciating all your effort on behalf of us, yes i just want them to get back very soon, is Jayam a show or serial in Jaya TV?

take care
Sharmi

sharmi
24th August 2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks Mokshani, we will await for you from Tuesday updates, good luck, appreciating all your effort on behalf of us, yes i just want them to get back very soon, is Jayam a show or serial in Jaya TV?

take care
Sharmi

mokshani
24th August 2006, 08:34 AM
Hi sharmi! i just got ur message, no problem, its fun to share kalki serial with you. Jayam is a serial, i think this is going to be abt dance, they r showing somany dancers dancing around, traditionally wearing dance dress... will let u know any further info.

Dhesh
24th August 2006, 10:13 PM
I haven't been on the internet for ages because my sister didn't let me go on it for quite a while. I've read all the updates and thngs are getting very serious. I can't believe Dharani got ill. I want him to come back home. I hate Pooja trying to make people think that Kalki has gone crazy. I want to watch these episodes because I want to see Kalki's affection for Dharani when he's not with her. Vivek is probably taking a rest or he's probably in another serial. Sorry Usha for not being about to talk to you for a while and Mokshani thanks alot for all the updates. Your the best we all think you are God for giving us all the updates. Vivek, please come back soon. I hope Poongodi is able to find out about what Pooja is doing and protect Dharani from Pooja. So Usha, how are you? I need to talk to you. Newyz, see you on MSN. Byeeee

sharmi
25th August 2006, 04:57 AM
Hi Desh/ Mokshani,
Nice to hear from you, we were thinking about you, yes i want Vivek to be back soon, yes i think he is taking a break because of his wedding, hope we will hear from Mokshani soon saying Vivek is back in the serial, i am also awaiting to hear eargley from Mokshani for the updates from Tuesday, i think she is having problem with the internet, it should work soon on behalf of us, she is the only one can keep updating us.

I yesterday watched the serial until Kalki goes to hotel and yells at Manager and Arunkumar, i hate pooja's acting and her charactor, they were showing Vivek's photo instead of him, sorry to see that scene.

We will await for Mokshani for good news of Kalki soon, i know i getting very impatient, but what to do this Kalki serial is getting me Crazy yeah! and its getting too draggy, i just want Kalki and Dharani back soon! and like to watch Pooja get punished, specially by Dharani this time. Hope for best!

Take care
Sharmi

usha_pooja
25th August 2006, 05:17 PM
hey dhesh, sharmi n mokshani,

how r u? Im fine. Anyways Poojas acting suits her as a villi 2 be honest. I dont like her as a goody image. Villi is better for her. And I hope Dharani returns just 4 Dhesh sake otherwise shes gonna end up in tears bless her.

take care
from usha

mokshani
26th August 2006, 12:37 AM
Hi guys! None of u would believe what happened in past episodes: By the way, it is 600 kalki episodes, the director said there will 100 more episodes continued with kalki and unit.
Tuesday Here we go....
Pooja gets phone again from the girl she appointed to takecare of dharani that he is not doing good. Pooja rush to the house, they showed a baby, she calls it dharani. The baby is none other than kalki and dharani's, pooja changed the baby at hospital when she was taking of kalki for delivery. Pooja says, dharani's baby is her baby, it cannot be kalki's. Since then she is taking of kalki's baby as hers. kalki joins dharani's office as MD. She, ramanathan and kiccha takes care of the office.
WEdnesday:
Kalki calls sunil to get the passenger list from airport who travelled from the day dharani lost untill now. Sunil agrees. Pooja calls kiccha and ask him to deliever good to new company called skylite instead of old ones they havebeen doing business for 10 years. Kiccha argues and finally agrees as pooja is the MD. Kiccha gets doubt on her. pooja calls skylite company and ask them to take delivery. Pooja is the owner of that company, nobody knows that. She is misusing amrutham grp of comp. Her main intension is to prove that kalki is crazy and send her to mental hospital.
Thursaday!
Nothing much happened except karthik speaks to kalki abt dharani's death. He says to kalki to take care of her health, realise that dharani is dead. Kalki disagree with him. End of episodes.

mokshani
26th August 2006, 12:49 AM
I haven't been on the internet for ages because my sister didn't let me go on it for quite a while. I've read all the updates and thngs are getting very serious. I can't believe Dharani got ill. I want him to come back home. I hate Pooja trying to make people think that Kalki has gone crazy. I want to watch these episodes because I want to see Kalki's affection for Dharani when he's not with her. Vivek is probably taking a rest or he's probably in another serial. Sorry Usha for not being about to talk to you for a while and Mokshani thanks alot for all the updates. Your the best we all think you are God for giving us all the updates. Vivek, please come back soon. I hope Poongodi is able to find out about what Pooja is doing and protect Dharani from Pooja. So Usha, how are you? I need to talk to you. Newyz, see you on MSN. Byeeee
Hi desh! C'mon its my pleasure to share kalki episodes with u all. Its not a big deal, u dont need to thank me sooomuch :D

sharmi
28th August 2006, 05:00 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you, i am going crazy and really annoying with this serial, what is this a new twist, when is pooja going to get caught, so did Kalki had twins or who is pavithra? so what happen to Dharani? i think Pooja and some one should have a link to get Dharani as well? did anything happen on Friday, if its 100 to go, then, it will take a bit time for dharani back to the serial i guess, what is happening with Vivek? I cannot await to see Vivek back, i would like him to teach a lesson for pooja? if anyone act on behalf of Vivek, then the whole serial will get spoil, i cannot imagine?

if you can gives the update what happen on friday? i wish more thirilling and excitement happens? 700 episodes means, its a really mega serial!

take care,
Sharmi

mokshani
28th August 2006, 05:58 AM
hi sharmi! i dont think kalki had twins. They just showed the backgrowned of pooja carrying kaki's baby and saying iam going to be ur mom, dharani's baby is my baby. They didnt show anything else. May be in future episodes..... Dont know who is pavitra also !!!! I didnt watch friday's episode, iam always busy in weekends with my husband, i will watch on monday and will update right away :)

sharmi
28th August 2006, 06:10 AM
Thanks Mokshani,
I understand me too very busy on Weekends, we will await, we will get more twists each week i guess?

Take care, have a great weekend.
Sharmi

mokshani
28th August 2006, 06:22 AM
:) sure, u too have a nice day

mokshani
28th August 2006, 10:34 PM
Hi guys! Friday kalki: Kalki wants to do sumangali pooja at her house. Everybody says, not to invite any one to home, she will be insulted and its a blackmark on the family. Neighbours comes, they say they wont accept saree, turmeric and kumkum from kalki as she is a widow. They insults the whole family and goes away. Kalki cries and gives all these things to the godess itself. End of episode....
They didnt even need to do this episode, its just dragging like anything... so frustrating.... isnt it ??????

usha_pooja
29th August 2006, 02:37 AM
thanks 4 da update mokshani its becoming brill just watched da part when anjail dies. HATE SHEELA!!!!

Felt sorry 4 kalki she cried. I dont normally watch it but wos watchin it with a friend.

take care
from usha

sharmi
29th August 2006, 05:02 AM
Thanks Mokshani, yes its getting frustrating for me as well, i think we have to send a feed back message through Jaya Tv net in to bring back Vivek as Dharani and get the serial more thrilling and exciting, i think its should Dharani punishing everyone not Kalki, Pooja has to be punished by Dharani, did they show any clue where Dharani can be, what about the baby and villi Pooja, hate her and annoying too much, did they change the advert in kalki songs, any future action are they showing or still the same ad which shows Dharani get beaten, etc, because if they any new ad, we can expect Vivek will be back soon, i hate to see Kalki and Dharani separate again and Pooja runs the show, before it was Anu and fake poongkodi, now Pooja back, why is Director doing this to us, did they Show sumangali or Anu, what is happening with them?

Will await for your updates , counting on you, take care and thanks again!

Sharmi

mokshani
29th August 2006, 05:18 AM
Yeah sharmi, u r right, its redicules. I didnt see any new ad on kalki song. No clue of the dharani and how pooja changed the baby/ who is the baby that kalki is having!!!! No idea, we have to wait and watch i guess... Well.. whatever, director knows very well that the people are going crazy for this show, so he can do whatever he wants. Hopefully dharani will be back. There is no scenes of poongudi and anu. Anu became good, she is not going to harm kalki and family again thats for sure... rest in next...

mokshani
29th August 2006, 05:20 AM
No problem usha, u r very very back in kalki's show. I think there might be 100 more episodes to patch it up. Well goodluck with that :), once u hooked on to it, its impossible to get out it like me and sharmi :)

sharmi
29th August 2006, 05:30 AM
Yes, Mokshani, you are right, sometimes it makes me funny to think, i am going so crazy for the show, usha, you will love it and you won't be able to be out of it, good luck, we will await for Mokshani's updates, hope this week Kalki be more exciting and thrilling for us, hope for best?

Desh is very quite, i think she is missing Vivek in Kalki very much like us? Don't worry, he will be back soon, 100 episodes to come, so he will be back, how is your studies going on?

Take care, guys, this week must be good for us!

Sharmi

usha_pooja
29th August 2006, 02:02 PM
thanks sharmi and mokshani, i will try n watch it whenever i can cos college is starting nxt friday n i will be a busy girl. Also i can see from reading the updates my mummy will be hooked 4 sure.

take care
from usha

mokshani
29th August 2006, 09:59 PM
Hi usha! u r going to college ah?? didnt know that :) Good Luck with it, i will update with kalki not a problem :) .

usha_pooja
29th August 2006, 11:03 PM
thanks mokshani.

take care
from usha

sharmi
30th August 2006, 04:54 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Sorry, i know i am pest, did you watch Monday's episode, what happen, any thing make us happy!

Sharmi

mokshani
30th August 2006, 08:19 PM
Hi sharmi! not a problem. Kalki on monday: Kalki takes her paati and m-law to the temple. They hesitate to go as they r not allowed to temple for a year. Kalki says, dharani is alive, so we can go to temple. They do archanai, she keeps kumkum on her forehead and mangalyam. Looking at it the other devotees yell at malar for not warning kalki abt it. Malar will be humiliated, kalki never bothers abt neighbours saying. Meanwhile pooja gets a call from her company asking for Rs.500000. She forges kalki's sign and issues check to kiccha to despatch. Kiccha says, there were only 5 checks when kalki signed, he was with her when she signed. Pooja blushes saying, he might have forgotten. Arun kumar comes to pooja office and tells her he knows all her cheating things. they get into argument just like that with no reason and arun leaves the office.

usha_pooja
30th August 2006, 10:39 PM
thx mokshani, its gettin hook. I hope Pooja n Arunkumar r both punished. Also wat happens 2 Sheila?

take care
from usha

mokshani
31st August 2006, 02:52 AM
Yes it is usha, i dont think they will be punished soon, cause kalki has to findout pooja's new company, dharani is alive or dead and find her own baby through pooja... never know when it is going to happen :roll: , it will be 100 episodes for sure.... got to have lot of patients and its turning out to be a normal centimental drama. Will see what happens next... :)

sharmi
31st August 2006, 05:00 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks again, yes you are right i am getting really annoyed to see what is pooja capable and poor Kalki and Dharani has to undergo without any reason, as you said i think there will be a hook soon, to bring back Dharani, i think this time it will be he paying back Pooja, i have feeling that's why going to happen, pay back time for next 100 episodes, if that's case it will be really thrilling to see and i cannot await to see How Pooja get punished same as Arun, Vivek where are you, are they still showing its photo in the episodes, just make sure he will be back, i think in next couple weeks there will be a good twist?

We need to await, and we will be counting on you, let me know what happen from Tuesday in the next updates, thanks, take care!

Sharmi

usha_pooja
31st August 2006, 11:16 PM
thx 4 da information mokshani. I really cant wait for that moment. However, we still got a long way before it comes.

take care
from usha

mokshani
1st September 2006, 12:34 AM
thx 4 da information mokshani. I really cant wait for that moment. However, we still got a long way before it comes.

take care
from usha
i guess sooooooooo :huh:

mokshani
1st September 2006, 12:51 AM
Kalki on tuesday: Pooja goes to kalki and tells her that she made few changes to the company. She stopped the contract with old companies as those where recommended by the arunkumar. Kalki says she believes in pooja than anyone else. Mean while, Anu's father, appu will be taken away by few rowdies. They ask appu to take blame for dharani's murder, so their boss can escape. appu wont agree for that. They bash him and let him go on a condition that if he finds out any information, he shld inform them. Appu stays back behind the wall and over hears them talking that thier boss works at amrutham grp of companies. Appu decides to tell this thing to kalki. end of episode......

mokshani
1st September 2006, 01:12 AM
Kalki on WEdnesday: Appu goes to kalki's office to explain abt the incident. Kalki and ramanathan never allow him to talk, they wont trust him also. Pooja calls karthik to findout abt kalki's psychological state. Karthik says he spoke to kalki and she is doing good. she dont believe in dharani's death as there are no appropriate evidence. He recommends her to leave kalki in her way, not to disturb or bother her in anyway that might effect her mental state. Pooja says, she inform this to the family and he didnt need to call the family members for this. Pooja decides to use this situation to prove kalki as crazy. End of episode....

mokshani
1st September 2006, 01:35 AM
Hi guys! just wanted to let u know that iam going for a vacation to Florida on sunday. I will be back sep11th. Will update u guys every thing later. ~ mokshani.

usha_pooja
1st September 2006, 02:08 AM
have a great vacation mokshani.

take care
from usha

kathir
1st September 2006, 02:39 PM
Hi guys! just wanted to let u know that iam going for a vacation to Florida on sunday. I will be back sep11th. Will update u guys every thing later. ~ mokshani.

Thank you so much mokshani for your updates
and have a wonderful holiday

...kathir

Dhesh
3rd September 2006, 02:15 AM
Hi gys. Thank for the updates but I'm a bit sad because Dharani isn't back into the serial yet. How could Pooja do ths to Dharani? (kolanthe moham). Appu has changed but Kalki doesn't know and believe that. The sooner she realises that then the sooner Pooja is more likely of getting caught. Anyway sorry mokshani and sharmi for not being able to talk to you lately on the hub because my sis rarely lets me go on the laptop and my computer has crushed.

usha_pooja
3rd September 2006, 11:28 PM
poor u dhesh, hope yr computer is fixed soon. Hope yr Dharini comes bk sooner.

take care
from usha

sharmi
4th September 2006, 05:37 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, have a wonderful holiday, take care, when you back hope from thursday updates 31st to Monday 11 th will be more interesting and at least they show Dharani or any twist come out to show Dharani in the serial, i am really getting very tense that Vivek is not back and Dharani's charactor is being freezed and Pooja runs the show, so annoying isn't it, i just cannot await to see Vivek back, hope when you are back from holiday, tell us that our most expected person is back in Serial, are they still showing Vivek's photo in the series, if so he is the one will be acting i guess? Kalki is getting very draggy and all bad people are running the show, except Kalki and Dharani, i thing Director is twisting as much as he can?

Have a safe and happy holiday, will await for your updates anxiously!

Thanks again
Sharmi

sharmi
5th September 2006, 11:12 AM
Hi Guys,
I think we are quite, when Mokshani goes on vacation, does any one know what is happening in Kalki this week, Aaanaa what about you, do you have any updates, which can share with us.

Desh, how are you, very quite, be in touch with us.

If any one has any new updates in Kalki, please share.

Cannot await to hear from Mokshani!

Take care
Sharmi

Dhesh
8th September 2006, 03:21 PM
Hi Sharmi, it is a shame that Mokshani cannot update us at the moment as she's on her trip. Now that I am at school I can go on Forum Hub more often and talk to you all. But because notw that I am in Yr10 i'm going to be very busy with coursework so I will do my best to talk to you guys often enough.

usha_pooja
9th September 2006, 01:06 AM
hey everyone, sorry i havent been on the fourm 4 a while cos i changed my broadband n i havent got it yet. Had a terrible headache with Orange so i changed it 2 AOL so it should be comming within nxt week. so, im @ a friends house. Anyways Dhesh gd luck with yr10. Its a stress 2 much coursework. U r gonna have a great time LOL! Work hard n gd luck with the nxt 2 yrs. GCSE is crucial and important.

take care
from usha

sharmi
11th September 2006, 10:45 AM
Hi Desh, Usha,
Desh, nice to hear from you, good luck with studies, I think Mokshani will be back this week and gives the updates from Thursday 31 st until this week, when she has a moment, awaiting to hear from her, what can we do without her, cannot await to hear what's happening now in Kalki and specially to know whether Vivek is back or are they showing him at least any twist?

Need patience, Mokshani will get back to us soon, at now she is having a wonderful break.

Take care guys!
Sharmi

mokshani
11th September 2006, 10:33 PM
Hi Sharmi,Desh & usha! Iam back from Florida yesterday. The vacation was too good. I had such a nice time. By the way today is my Birthday :bluejump: ... iam bit busy attending calls and visiting people. I will watch kalki as soon as possible and will update u guys. Take care:Mokshani

sharmi
12th September 2006, 04:50 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Well come back, Wish you a very happy birthday and have a nice day, will await for your updates, hope we get good twist or at least any signs of Vivek, enjoy your birthday with your family, are you having a big party i gues? take care!

Sharmi

kathir
12th September 2006, 06:45 AM
Hi Sharmi,Desh & usha! Iam back from Florida yesterday. The vacation was too good. I had such a nice time. By the way today is my Birthday :bluejump: ... iam bit busy attending calls and visiting people. I will watch kalki as soon as possible and will update u guys. Take care:Mokshani

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.... MOKSHANI. :D
GOD BLESS YOU

take care

...kathir :D

mokshani
12th September 2006, 09:05 AM
Thank you sharmi and kathir, it meant a lot to me. will update u guys as soon as i watch.

sharmi
13th September 2006, 05:03 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Did you have a great time yesterday with your family, i understand you would have enjoy your holiday very much, its a nice place to visit, i am planning a holiday in next year to florida too, hope everything works well for me, did you have a chance to watch Kalki where you left from last 30 the August, i know its very busy as soon as you come from holiday, house work is the worst thing when you are back, isnt it, when you are free and watched it let us know, dying to know what happen so far in Kalki, cannot await to see Vivek back and also cannot await to see Pooja tricks come one by one to light.

will await to hear from you soon, take care!
Sharmi

mokshani
13th September 2006, 08:24 PM
Hi guys! Iam back with kalki! We have little bit twist in the story, nothing much though...... Pooja does lot of illegal stuff to the company, kalki gives a surprise visit to office to findout whats happening. She finds lot of problem but nobody takes responsibility at work. Kalki gets angry and says she will findout culprit. She talks to pooja and tells her management is not good, kalki will be visiting them on and off. She arranges a board meeting, before kalki enters the meeting, pooja tells everyone that kalki goes crazy if anybody ask her question. She puts it in a nicer way that kalki is crazy.

mokshani
13th September 2006, 08:35 PM
Kalki: Appu on the otherhand try to tell kalki abt the rowdies who hit him and asked him to take blame for dharani's death. Kalki never listens to him, always avoid him. Appu goes to amrutham co. acting drunk and makes a huge mess to findout reaction of the people, who would be the culprit. Pooja yells at him for behaving like this and throws him out. Appu goes to kalki's office, with great difficulty kalki listens to him. He tells somebody from amrutham co. has to do with dharani. He tried to findout but he couldnt see any reaction on anybodies face. They both goes to police station. Appu says, those rowdies defenitely, come to his house and police shld be there in mufty and catch them. As they plan police will be waiting for several days no response, when cops go out to have a tea, rowdies come and bash appu. Police apologizes for their carelessness and will findout who those rowdies are.... Kalki is very disappointed again.

mokshani
13th September 2006, 08:40 PM
Pooja try to prove the family that kalki is mentally disturbed. karthik told her that kalki is mentally disturbed, she shld see psychiatrist and she shld not be mentioned abt this thing also. Everybody shld takecare of her with full attention. No family member accept it except malar. Malar yells at kalki for dressing up, she insults her that she is more into beauty than worried abt her husband's death. All the family members support kalki and tells malar to keep quiet and not to hurt kalki.

sharmi
14th September 2006, 04:57 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, any signs of Dharani and where can be and who would have him, the updates you have shared with us, until when, cannot await to hear from you that Dharani is back, i want Vivek to be back, getting so annoying, why are they dragging like this, who is going to punish pooja, she is just like God, makes everything happen, i think we need lot of patient, isn't it, let us know as you watch what's happening, hope it will get thrill soon!

Thanks again, take care
Sharmi

kathir
14th September 2006, 06:57 AM
thank you Mokshani... :D
you managed to give us updates despite your busy schedule....

why should they dragggggggg the serial... :( :(

...kathir

Dhesh
14th September 2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks Mokshani for the updates. I hope Kalki starts to realise that pooja is the culprit by catching her red-handed. Anyway, hope to talk to you soon.

mokshani
14th September 2006, 07:15 PM
Hi Sharmi!! No yeah, no sign of dharani, not even on the title song. Yes pooja is becoming worst day by day. I hope kalki will realise and make everything right. I hope dharani is alive too..... I want him to back soon.

mokshani
14th September 2006, 07:18 PM
thank you Mokshani... :D
you managed to give us updates despite your busy schedule....

why should they dragggggggg the serial... :( :(

...kathir
Not a problem Kathir, i enjoy doing this :) . We have to put up with kalki show atleast 100 episodes more. The director had announced couple of weeks ago abt that. I guess they will drag more to fulfill 100 episodes. The fans has to put up with it :roll: :huh:

mokshani
14th September 2006, 07:22 PM
Thanks Mokshani for the updates. I hope Kalki starts to realise that pooja is the culprit by catching her red-handed. Anyway, hope to talk to you soon.
Hope so dhesh, this time if pooja caught, nobody is going to save her, she is a dead meat. But she had build such a foundation in the family that no one gets doubt on her. Already malar is into her, slowly venkatesan and paati might believe her. Anyway ramanathan is always with kalki, so he doesnt have any doubt on kalki. Will see wht happens next :) :)

sharmi
15th September 2006, 05:14 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,

Yes, you are right we need to put up with it, dont know how long, why are they doing this to Kalki now, have they change the title song, or is still the same which Dharani get beaten etc, if the new song, are they putting Vivek name on it, if so we can believe he will be back, even if he is in his honey moon or acting another serial will he have a break for so long, very strange isn't it?, because Vivek has acted from Day one to 580 episodes, so i dont think he will be replace by some one, oh god, please i dont want that to happen, if so i will go crazy with this show very soon, the updates you have gives from when to when, did you watch any new episodes, if so let us know, its friday in Australia, i think i will catch on Monday i guess, have a great week end, hope we get some good twist soon, counting on you for updates.

Desh, i know you will be very disappoint like me, cannot see Vivek for a while, when are we going to see him back in the show? Patient......
good luck with your studies, be in touch when you can!

bye for now guys!
Sharmi

Dhesh
15th September 2006, 03:25 PM
if you find anything to do with the Kalki serial on the internet could you send it to me please. Thank you

mokshani
15th September 2006, 08:53 PM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,

Yes, you are right we need to put up with it, dont know how long, why are they doing this to Kalki now, have they change the title song, or is still the same which Dharani get beaten etc, if the new song, are they putting Vivek name on it, if so we can believe he will be back, even if he is in his honey moon or acting another serial will he have a break for so long, very strange isn't it?, because Vivek has acted from Day one to 580 episodes, so i dont think he will be replace by some one, oh god, please i dont want that to happen, if so i will go crazy with this show very soon, the updates you have gives from when to when, did you watch any new episodes, if so let us know, its friday in Australia, i think i will catch on Monday i guess, have a great week end, hope we get some good twist soon, counting on you for updates.

Desh, i know you will be very disappoint like me, cannot see Vivek for a while, when are we going to see him back in the show? Patient......
good luck with your studies, be in touch when you can!

bye for now guys!
Sharmi

Hi sharmi! sorry i cant read tamil script. My mother tongue is kannada, i was bought up in andhra, i learn to understand tamil by watching tv :). So, i cant realise if dharani's name is on title :( . the other thing is, they havent changed the title song, its the same as before. Any change i will defenitely let u know. Will update u soon abt rest of kalki. Takecare, have a nice weekend.

mokshani
15th September 2006, 09:19 PM
Kalki sep 12 & 13: Kalki enters board meeting room, they discuss abt offical stuff, unnecessarily arun kumar brings dharani's topic. He tells kalki that dharani is a dead body and its not going to come back, which makes kalki very emotional, she starts scream on arunkumar and leaves the room. Pooja uses this opportunity to prove again kalki as a mentally disturbed person. After that pooja and arunkumar argues who had involved in dharani's death. None of them accept, they both blame each other.
kalki talks to sunil abt his personal problem. sunil says he has no idea why varsha is been acting hopeless. Kalki says she will talk to varsha and findout what happened. After that pooja comes to kalki's office to get some signature on the file, kalki gets call from the police inspector that they caught the rowdies who were involed with dharani's death. End of episode....

sharmi
18th September 2006, 05:19 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, you are pretty good by watching TV learning tamil, good on you, yes we need to await, let us know what happen on thursday and friday, when you have a moment, another pooja's game or any thing came out? Director is testing the viewers patient very much...... hope at least Kushboo as producer knows it?

Just back to work, another week to go, be in touch, did you have a great week, mine was good, i saw Suriya and Joythika new movie, very nice to watch the couple...........

Will await for your updates, take care for now!
Sharmi

Dhesh
18th September 2006, 12:48 PM
Hi guys, it's exciting to hear that the police have caught the rowdies but I still think it's going to string along more as there is 100 episodes to go. Sooner or later Pooja has to face upto the crime she has comitted

mokshani
18th September 2006, 10:50 PM
Hi guys! friday's episode:
No story abt kalki was shown. Its abt sunil and varsha. Varsha complains abt sunil at police station that he forced her to the bedroom. Kalki, sunil's mom and varsha's mom explains that its all varsha's fault, she never had marriage realtionship with sunil but she acted as a pregnant woman few days ago. Police warns varsha for wasting their time and releases sunil.

sharmi
19th September 2006, 05:01 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Nice to see your updates again, thank for it, do you know what happen in the police station about the rowdies or Pooja again played her trick, they are dragging nothing like this, Varsha, sunil charactor's are really a waste of time, as Raji and Gopi, i think Director has to concentrate more on Kalki and Dharani charactors and family, other than others, i am really impatient and annoyed now, any how please let us know what's happening as you watch, hope we will get a good twist or thrilling soon
for Kalki and Dharani, i cannot imagine Vivek is not been shown for the last 20 to 25 episodes, he should be having a very long break i guess?

Thanks again, be in touch, counting on you!
Sharmi

mokshani
19th September 2006, 07:38 PM
forgot to mention abt that sharmi :) Kalki and appu goes to police station. Inspector says, the rowdies were released by jamin, bail or something... Kalki and appu ask him so many questions, who how when???? inspector gives them the lawyer's address who took care of this case. They go to lawyer's place ask him for his client who made these rowdies release. He wouldnt give any info. Appu finally steals the lawyer's cell phone to findout abt the person. They didnt show anything else abt it.
I will update monday's episode sometime today....

sharmi
20th September 2006, 05:03 AM
Good on you Mokshani, thank you, will await for your updates!

Sharmi

vicneshwary
20th September 2006, 11:06 AM
Hai guys, I am Vicky from malaysia. I new to this forum. Pls welcome me. all your updates are very nice. I never miss it.

Have a nice day to all !!! :D

Vicky

mokshani
20th September 2006, 08:41 PM
Hai guys, I am Vicky from malaysia. I new to this forum. Pls welcome me. all your updates are very nice. I never miss it.

Have a nice day to all !!! :D

Vicky
Hi vicky! Welcome to the group. U would defenitely enjoy our postings and views here. We have very nice and affectionate people around here. Have fun and enjoy!!!:)

mokshani
20th September 2006, 08:44 PM
Hi guys! Kalki on monday: nothing to write/post. Kalki explains the rowdies and thier story of getting bail to whole family. Kalki blames pooja for being careless with her management..... Really its waste of film i guess to make this episode :bangcomp: :banghead:

mokshani
21st September 2006, 12:37 AM
Kalki on tuesday: Kalki yells at pooja, pooja creates a big scene that she donated her kidney to her husband, she is living only for her family... cry... cry and cry. She eats fruits and have juice without telling anyone and acts as if she is starving for all day. Kalki requests her to eat food and explains her that its her responsibility to take care of amrutham co. End of episode...

sharmi
21st September 2006, 05:13 AM
Hi Mokshani,
You are write, they dragging nothing like this, i hate that too, what's matter with the director making this unnessary scene for Pooja, runs the show for Pooja, i guess Kushboo as a producer should knows this, i guess they are dragging because of Vivek i guess, i think for some other reason he is having a long break or made some commitment which he need to fix it, or may be some one is going to replace him and finding some one to fit its charactor, oh god if that the case, after all this draggy scene, i will really hate this serial after coming so long till 600 episodes i cannot believe what they are doing, normally AVM serials does it and keep changing and make the serial in mess, i dont want this to happen to our Kalki for Kushboo and Vivek, we wont Vivek only not any one else, cannot fit the charactor, so hard to accep after this 2 years, what do you think.............. any how we need to put up with this still we get a answer or twist soon ............. let us know what happen from Wednesday until friday, when you can, at least any exciting scene or clude they got?

one more questing are they still showing Vivek's photo in the episodes, if so we can expect he will be back soon! cannot await to see him, they both match in the serial perfectly........ now its so boaring without seeing them both to gether...........

Hope for best, will await for your next updates, thanks again

take care!
Sharmi

mokshani
21st September 2006, 08:29 PM
Yeah sharmi, its unacceptable to change vivek's charector. wouldnt fit any situation. Yes they r showing vivek photos in the title song. They are all old ones though, nothing new... i cant believe iam going crazy for this show, never bothered abt anything in the life. Well .... aaannnyway i will update wednesday's episode as soon as i watch.

sharmi
22nd September 2006, 04:53 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Good to yeah from you, yes i am like you, going so crazy for this show not bothering for any thing and getting very annoyed as well, i dont know how long we have to await, let us know what happen from Wednesday to friday when you have a moment, its friday in Australia, tomorrow is our week end, so you have a nice weekend and we will catch up with Kalki next week, hope next week be a good week for us in Kalki than draggy, how many episodes gone so far i mean in 600 to count how long to go for 700 episodes.

Take care, awaiting on your updates!

Sharmi

Dhesh
23rd September 2006, 11:18 PM
Hi it's Dhesh. Haven't talk to u in a while. I had lots of homework set. Dharani has to come back 4 Kalki and to make Malar understand that Kalki isn't mental or stupid. Kalki is crying alot for Dharani and so am i. He luks really cute in his photo. I don't want them to put a maalai round his photo.

s.thiru
23rd September 2006, 11:36 PM
kalki will goes upto 1000 says kushu

http://www.dinamalar.com/2006sep23/hollywoodNews.asp
- check at 09

annamalaiar
24th September 2006, 02:49 PM
Hi,

I have been on-and-off watching 'Kalki'. Unfortunately they are very slow here in Malaysia - we are at the part where Anjali is still alive at her 'vallakappu' and Kalki who is separated from Dharani discovers she is 3 months pregnant with his child.

If anyone has the time, could you please help me by answering any of these questions I have about the future of Kalki?

1) I know Anjali dies during childbirth with help from Sheila. What is the current status of Sheila and Karthik?

2) I remember reading that Sunil marries someone who wants revenge??? Who is his wife and what is the latest that has happened to him? How come there is no mention of him or his mother in the current updates? They seem to be quite important characters in Malaysian Kalki.

3) Is Anu the daughter of Advocate Appu? Both these characters were newly introduced only last week here in Malaysia. I know Anu is the one who causes a lot of trouble for Dharani ... are they the same person?

4) Have any important characters died since Anjali and her baby?

Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Rgds; AR

sharmi
25th September 2006, 05:11 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh and Thiru,

I cannot believe Kalki is going to be 1000 episodes, that means are they going to dragg it like this, which means are we going to miss our Vivek for a while and put up with all these ladies, cannot believe it, unless there are good twist and turns which make viewers go crazy, Kalki and Dharani has to be back and Vivek and Kushboo has to run the show, this unbelievable?

Thiru, i just check the website i cannot read the tamil version, its not letting me, can you let me know what is in the article, what did she say about Kaki Serial? awaiting for your reply.

Desh, good luck with your studies, me too awaiting for Vivek and getting really frustrated to watch it now without him!

Mokshani, awaiting on your updates for Thursday and friday, let us know what happen when you have a moment!

I had a good weekend and back to work, will be in touch with you whole this week, hope this week be a good week in Kalki when mokshani watch and share it with us.

Take care guys! Thiru dont forget to write to me about the article.
Sharmi

usha_pooja
25th September 2006, 10:59 PM
boring boring boring the serial is gonna be wrose than annamalai.

take care
from usha

sharmi
26th September 2006, 05:24 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Awaiting on your updates, i guess you should be busy, let us know what happen from last thursday to Monday episodes when you have a moment, i know if there any exciting twist you will let us know straight away!

Counting on you! take care!

Usha, i dont think Kushboo won't let us down, there should be some interesting twist and turns coming soon to us, because she is a good story writer and she has done a good job from episode one to 600, so i dont think now she will make a mess, we need lots and lots of patient i guess, will await to see! Radhika serials always have a negative husband and family charactors, i dont know why, but kushboo base on a loving and uniting family story, so should be good in coming episodes....... could be pay back time for all bad charactors, if so will be very interesting and exciting, i wish this time Dharani teach them a lesson than Kalki, would be more interesting....... don't know what will happen, all of us have to await.............

take care guys!

mokshani
26th September 2006, 10:32 PM
Hi guys! i was soooooooo busy with family and friends here for navarathri preparations. sorry that i couldnt update. Kalki :WEd, Thur, & Friday: Kalki gives a position to appu at her office to keep an eye on everyone to find out the culprit who involved with dharani's death. Ramanathan sends this info to pooja, pooja gets annoyed & angry. She says if appu is around, she will be caught for her mismanagement business at amrutham co.
Kalki talks to sunil and his mom abt varsha, she doubts that nandini has something to do with varsha and family, thats y varsha is taking revenge on sunil. Later kalki takes paati for shopping to buy her a saree for her birthday. While they were looking, a child will be crying(kalki's original child which pooja changed after her delivery), kalki carries and ask everybody, nobody response finally she gives her home address and takes child back home. Pooja looking at child at kalki's hand get shocked and started to ask her so many question how, where she got the child. she explain the same at the store. pooja says this is my friends child, her babysitter takes care of him, it seems she is very careless. The maid who takescare of the child comes to kalki's house searching for the child. Pooja warns her ahead to ignore her. Pooja yells at the maid and takes the child back from kalki. Kalki feels bad for the child as it will be crying saying amma.... End of episodes.

mokshani
26th September 2006, 10:59 PM
Kalki on monday: Kalki findout Nadini is Varsha's own sister. She calls sunil to come to varsha's house, varsha's mom explain everything to sunil abt her husband and varsha. varsha and sunil disagree with eachother and seperates.

I have nothing to update u guys abt kalki. I think from now on kalki is going to run on the basis of sunil/varsha & tamil/raji untill dharani comes back. Its so boring to watch their pathetic husband and wife quarrels. Anything spicy abt kalki in this week i will update.

usha_pooja
27th September 2006, 12:41 AM
thanks for the updates mokshani. And Sharmi i hope yr dreams come true.

take care
from usha

sharmi
27th September 2006, 05:41 AM
Thanks Mokshani, its my birthday today, i thought i will get a good twist or any clude showing Dharani, as you said its pathertic to watch Sunit and Raji and others, when are they going to make Kalki and Dharani in the show and bring life to it. Thank you and let us know what is happening this week, when you have a moment.

Sharmi

Sanguine Sridhar
27th September 2006, 06:22 AM
/Dig

Happy Birthday Sharmi :)

sharmi
27th September 2006, 06:49 AM
Thank you very much Sridhar, its very nice of you!

Sharmi

kathir
27th September 2006, 06:56 AM
Thanks Mokshani, its my birthday today, i thought i will get a good twist or any clude showing Dharani, as you said its pathertic to watch Sunit and Raji and others, when are they going to make Kalki and Dharani in the show and bring life to it. Thank you and let us know what is happening this week, when you have a moment.

Sharmi

MANY MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SHARMI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MAY GOD BLESS YOU

kathir
27th September 2006, 06:57 AM
Kalki on monday: Kalki findout Nadini is Varsha's own sister. She calls sunil to come to varsha's house, varsha's mom explain everything to sunil abt her husband and varsha. varsha and sunil disagree with eachother and seperates.

I have nothing to update u guys abt kalki. I think from now on kalki is going to run on the basis of sunil/varsha & tamil/raji untill dharani comes back. Its so boring to watch their pathetic husband and wife quarrels. Anything spicy abt kalki in this week i will update.

Thank you so much Mokshani...
really appreciate your effort

sharmi
27th September 2006, 07:46 AM
Thanks Kathir, i am very happy to hear from you all and wish from you all, very happy to be in this group, enjoying a lot.

Sharmi

mokshani
27th September 2006, 08:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARMI!! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ON THIS AUSPICIOUS DAY WITH GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH AND ALL ASPECTS. GOOD LUCK !! :clap:

usha_pooja
28th September 2006, 02:59 AM
happy birthday 2 u
happy birthday 2 u
happy birthday dear sharmi
happy birthday 2 u.

Have a fab b-day n a great yr ahead Sharmi. God will bless u with yr wishes will come true Sorry its maybe a bit late.

take care
from usha

sharmi
28th September 2006, 05:02 AM
Thank you Mokshani & Usha , for loving wishes and blessing, yes i do have lot of dreams, but at the moment my dream is Vivek to be back in Kalki? how is this? ah...ah ...ah i had a nice day, my four friends and family get together, we had a small barbeque in my place, was fun....... we were talking about Kalki serial too, i cannot keep my mouth shut, when it comes to Kalki....... apart everything was good, thanks again!

Mokshani any updates of Tuesday and Wednesday for us, i dont thing anything different happen? keep posting when you have a moment?

I and Desh are very heart broken? kidding........

Take care guys!
Sharmi

Dhesh
28th September 2006, 06:05 PM
OMG. Pooja swapped the babies around. That's how Pooja got the baby. He looks like Dharani alot and Pavi looks like Kalki. This truth has to come out soon

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARMI
and God Bless You. How was your birthday. Hope u had a wondreful day.

Dhesh
28th September 2006, 06:08 PM
Sharmi, ask ur friends to join the hub to talk about Kalki because the morte members The Hub gets the popular it will be.

mokshani
28th September 2006, 08:01 PM
[quote=mokshani]Kalki on monday: Kalki findout Nadini is Varsha's own sister. She calls sunil to come to varsha's house, varsha's mom explain everything to sunil abt her husband and varsha. varsha and sunil disagree with eachother and seperates.

I have nothing to update u guys abt kalki. I think from now on kalki is going to run on the basis of sunil/varsha & tamil/raji untill dharani comes back. Its so boring to watch their pathetic husband and wife quarrels. Anything spicy abt kalki in this week i will update

Thank you so much Mokshani...
really appreciate your effort

Not a problem kathir, keep in touch :)

mokshani
28th September 2006, 09:02 PM
Tuesday: Kalki: Pooja convinces family members that she will take kalki to a psychiatrist by lying to her that pooja is not feeling well. Kalki meets the psychiatrist without knowing he is a psychiatrist. she realises as soon as he ask her questions, she yells at pooja for behaving like this. She makes clear to doc that she is perfectly alright and pooja is making a big deal out of nothing... end of episode.

mokshani
28th September 2006, 09:29 PM
Hi guys! i will update kalki on wednesday as soon as i watch. Takecare

mokshani
28th September 2006, 11:51 PM
Kalki on wednesday is waste of time..... kalki comes back home angry, she asks everybody at home how can they think abt her like that. Malar yells at kalki saying she is crazy, ramanathan findsout from the family members that pooja is the root cause for this. He yells at pooja, pooja says she has to clear ramanathan first then only she can handle kalki safe end of episode...

sharmi
29th September 2006, 04:50 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, oh God, Pooja has no end i guess, she is running show, i think Poor Ramanathan will be her next victim, she will kill him and create a scene, i wish Dharani come soon, will be interesting too in other hand, but i hate to see that Pooja runs the show than Kalki.............. i feel like yelling at the director to make it so draggy.........
any how we will await, let us know what happen afterward from Thurday when you can, thank again for all your effort.

Desh, nice to hear from you, i had a lovely birthday, when is yours?

Friday on Australia, have a great week end guys! will catch you next week in Kalki!

Take care guys
Sharmi

usha_pooja
29th September 2006, 08:51 PM
thats gd 2 hear sharmi u had a great b-day party.

Desh n Sharmi dont worry Dharini will come soon.

Mokshani thx again 4 those wonderful updates n its gettin thrilling.

take care
from usha

aanaa
29th September 2006, 09:12 PM
happy bday
late is better than never

mokshani
29th September 2006, 10:56 PM
Hi Guys! have a nice weekend. I will update as soon as i watch thursday kalki......... Take care

mokshani
3rd October 2006, 01:01 AM
Kalki on Thursday & Friday: Malar gets upset on kalki for not doing any household work. Kalki will be busy with office files and she wants to spend time with her kids. Malar makes a big deal out of it. paati supports kalki. Malar gets upset. Mean while pooja enters the scene and tells all bad things abt kalki. Ramanathan and otherfamily members over hears and warns pooja for behaving like this.
Appu and ramanathan goes to amurtham co. to findout who is the culprit for dharani's death. Appu says he will call the numbers that are on the cell phone (which he had stole it from a lawyer who gave bail to the criminals arrested) and who ever picksup the phone will be the culprit. He dials the first number and keeps the phone aside, pooja using the peon steals the cells phone. End of episodes.

sharmi
3rd October 2006, 04:57 AM
Hi Mokshani
Thanks for the updates, i think its getting little bit interesting, isn't it, will await for your updates from Monday to know whether we are getting any twist soon........ take care!

Sharmi

sharmi
4th October 2006, 05:40 AM
Hi Mokshani,

Any updates for us from Monday, be in touch when you can, have they change the title song yet, any clue showing Vivek for us?

Have a nice day!
Sharmi

Dhesh
4th October 2006, 12:46 PM
So, did Pooja pick up the phone because if she did then it's all over. I can't wait until Pooja gets found out. I want Pooja to get found out by something she says which gets her caught out. I am getting Kalki from the shops today and they take ages to come usually. I am very behind as it hasn't got to the bit when we find out that Pooja has Dharani's and Kalki's baby.

sharmi
5th October 2006, 04:53 AM
Hi Desh,

Nice to hear from you, yes me too cannot await to see Pooja get caught and Dharani to come back soon, awaiting for Mokshani's updates, i think she is busy or caught with something, we will await for Mokshani to tell us any new twist or thrilling happen so far........ hope for best! take care, how is your studies going on, be in touch with us when you can.

Sharmi

Dhesh
5th October 2006, 03:33 PM
I watched Kalki yesterday and I saw Pooja saying to the lady looking after the baby about how she swapped the babies.

sharmi
6th October 2006, 04:59 AM
Hi Mokshani,

We are awaiting on your updates, i think you should be busy or caught with Deepavali preparation? When you have a moment can you let us know what happen this whole week in Kalki, any turns or Dharani clue came up? Dying to know and you are the only one can help us.

Guys does anyone know is Vivek Anand acting in other Serials than Kalki, if so let us know which one and what TV channel?

Take care!

Sharmi

mokshani
6th October 2006, 11:37 PM
Kalki from Monday to Thursday: Pooja takes kalki's original baby(called dharani) outside. Kalki on the way home sees that and takes dharani home. Pooja will be very angry and aggressive. Ramanathan gets doubt on pooja, he search her room, he finds, dharani and kalki marriage photo where pooja's photo is replaced by kalki. Pooja brings a file to kalki's office for a signature. Ramanathan warns kalki to read and sign. Kalki realises if she signs, dharani's company will go on loss. Kalki refuses to sign the file. Ramanathan again warns kalki to be careful, he keeps an eye on her. End of episodes....

mokshani
6th October 2006, 11:38 PM
Kalki is getting really bored. Actually iam thinking of cancelling my subscription from this month. I have Jayatv subscribed only because of kalki. Anyway, i will try to update u guys...

kathir
9th October 2006, 09:04 AM
Kalki is getting really bored. Actually iam thinking of cancelling my subscription from this month. I have Jayatv subscribed only because of kalki. Anyway, i will try to update u guys...

Dear Mokshani,
i really understand your feeling :( :( BUT please please please
do not cancel your subs. :cry: :cry: We really owed you for your super updates.
We r only depending on you. Sorry to trouble you ya.....
Please consider.......

thanks a million pa

...kathir

Dhesh
9th October 2006, 03:11 PM
Kalki is going quite interesting as it looks like Kalki is going to find out about Pooja and the swapping the babies. Ramanadan is halfway there with finding out that pooja hasn't changed one bit.

sharmi
10th October 2006, 05:18 AM
Hi Mokshani,

I understand your feeling, same thing with me, getting really annoyed to know still Dharani not back, but i think we should get twist so soon, so just please bear like us, it wont be long, please, please do not cancell your subscribe of Jaya TV, you are the only one can gives updates, all of us counting on you, please dont disappoint us, any thing on friday happen? Thank you for all your effort.

Take care
Sharmi

Dhesh
10th October 2006, 07:20 PM
By the looks of things, Kalki is going to finish soon because people are realising things about Pooja and hopefully Dharani will come back soon.

mokshani
11th October 2006, 12:34 AM
Hi guys! I have not decided abt subsciption yet. I guess i will continue for one more month :). Anyway i dont have anything to update of friday and monday. Its all story of sunil, varsha and raji, tamil. Ramanathan is trying to findout abt pooja..He searches pooja's office but couldnt find anything solid.

usha_pooja
11th October 2006, 01:28 AM
its turning back 2 the soapy self hopefully they bring back dharini just 4 dhesh n sharmi.

take care
from usha

sharmi
11th October 2006, 04:28 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,
Thanks again for updates, i think there will be twist soon, before end of this month, we will see the turn i guess, what happen after Pooja stole the Cell phone from Appu, did she get a call or did Appu doubt her, let us know when you can, thanks gain!

Yes pooja, i and desh eargly awaiting for our Vivek to be back asap, but looks like we have bad luck!

Take care guys!
Sharmi

Dhesh
11th October 2006, 12:44 PM
As soon as Ramanadan gets full information about Pooja the sooner Pooja will be found out by Kalki and Dharani will be found quicker.

sharmi
12th October 2006, 04:52 AM
Hi Desh,
Yes i think so, but i have doubt looks like some one apart from Pooja has kidnapped Dharani, i think when kalki and Dharani in Singapoore there was a guy called Prakash, i think he has come back for Kalki, i am guessing it and pooja will be involved with him, looks like that will be the twist coming soon, but what ever happen i cannot await to see Vivek back,
do you know is Vivek acting in any other serial than kalki? I cannot believe he is been away from Kalki serial for more thank 50 episodes, so strange, sure he wont have such a long break.......... oh god i cannot imagine some one acting on his charactor...... that will be a end for that serial.........

Mokshani, awaiting for your updates, any thing came up from Tuesday?

take care guys!
sharmi

mokshani
12th October 2006, 06:05 AM
Hi sharmi! my god! u got gr8 imagination, Yes, i remember there was a guy called prakash who tortured kalki and dharani following them, hope he wont come back, otherwise, this will be a big mistery and problem to be solved and they would drag 100 more episodes based on this. But ramanathan strongly got doubt on pooja, she is going to suffer for this as soon as he finds strong evidence. Kalki was warned by ramanathan to be careful with everyone, and not to trust anyone.
By the way, they didnt show anything after stealing the cell phone by pooja, may be yet to come..... Will see what happens next.... takecare everyone... :)

mokshani
12th October 2006, 06:14 AM
Kalki on Tuesday: Ramanathan and appu check every file and computer for some clue. Mean while, pooja freaks out and starts yelling at them not to disturb people working. Appu takes bio data print out of all staff members to find some clue. pooja warns her staff not to allow anyone to check through anything. Kalki talks to anu abt her past mistakes, she shld forget everything and move on... end of episode........

sharmi
12th October 2006, 08:56 AM
Hi Mokshani,

Nice to hear from you, yes yh, i am imaging too much, what to do this draggyness getting so annoyed for me, oh my god now Kalki joins Anu, is still Aun says that she cannot forget Dharani or has she really changed or another pooja.........., thanks again, be in touch please.

Sharmi!

sharmi
13th October 2006, 07:02 AM
Hi Guys,
How is it going, have a great week end, i think we are still behind in Kalki, hope get a twist soon!

Take care!
Sharmi

sharmi
16th October 2006, 05:03 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Any thing happen from Wednesday on Kalki for us, i understand you are like me so annoyed, but please keep in touch with us, as we are counting on you, there should be some twist soon, normally after some episodes they bring the turn soon, so they wont dragg it for ever, let us know what is happening now.

Hope you are having a good week end, mine was ok, back to work!

take care!
Sharmi

mokshani
18th October 2006, 12:00 AM
Hi guys! i didnt update kalki because there is nothing new to update, as usual mother-in-law harrasement started in kalki episodes also. Kalki gets call from a hospital that patti got into accident. Malar blames kalki for that because, they didnt do cermony and other formality after dharani's death, so his soul is not rest in peace. Kalki ignores, whole family supports kalki. Pooja burns books in dharani's room, after a while, kalki notices smoke, whole family helps her to put down the fire, again malar blames kalki for that.

kathir
18th October 2006, 11:47 AM
As the glow of diyas spread radiance all around
As the sound of the crackers fill the air
May the festival of lights
Brighten your life with
Peace, property and good fortune

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Deepavali

luv, :D kathir :D

usha_pooja
18th October 2006, 10:04 PM
wish everyone the shame happy deepavali.

Great updates mokshani.

take care
from usha

aanaa
21st October 2006, 09:23 PM
HAPPY DEEPAVALI

sharmi
25th October 2006, 05:26 AM
Hi Mokshani,
I can understand your feeling as i feel the same, we cannot see any updates from last tuesday, nothing happen so far or have you cancel your membership for Jaya tv, is there any clue about Dharani or did they change the title song or not? when you have a moment keep in touch we would like to hear, i am so sorry our group was very exciting in Kalki and suddently we are lost and gone very quite, hope our Kalki Serial get back in tract for sake of us, bring Dharani back make it happen, than Pooja runs the show, i cannot understand why do director's do this for viewers.

Be in touch with us, like to hear from you, i just came from one week holiday, so sad to see nothing interesting happen in Kalki!

Take care guys!
Sharmi

sharmi
26th October 2006, 06:32 AM
Hi Guys,
We are very quiet in Kalki Serial, as serial goes slow we are going slow too, sorry to see the site now a days, does anyone know is Vivek Anand acting in other Serials than Kalki, as anyone watch it, let me know, he is a very good actor, missing is acting Kalki, dont know when he is going to be back? if he is acting in any other serials I like to watch..............

Take care for now!
Sharmi

mokshani
26th October 2006, 10:47 PM
Hi guys! its been a while, i know its disappointing to everyone. i was caught up with something. Yes our grp has been very quiet since no updates, really nothing to update there :) . As usual maamiyaar marumagal competition has started in kalki also. I thought atleast in one serial,kalki there will be no issues of mother-in-law daughter-in-law fight, here also it started. Well anyway, here we go....
venkatesan get mild heart attack. He will be joined in hospital,he returns home safely. Pooja and malar brings a astrologer, he says they didnt perform after death cermony to one of the family member, thats y they are facing these kind of issues. Malar yells, confronts kalki, she blames kalki for venkatesan getting heart attack. On diwali, malar compromises with kalki, she says we shld celebrate the festival. Meanwhile she arranges all rituals in one room for dharani without telling anyone. Kalki realises soon and she yells at malar. Ofcourse pooja is behind all these things, ramanathan is trying to findout everything she does.....

mokshani
26th October 2006, 10:49 PM
Hi Guys,
We are very quiet in Kalki Serial, as serial goes slow we are going slow too, sorry to see the site now a days, does anyone know is Vivek Anand acting in other Serials than Kalki, as anyone watch it, let me know, he is a very good actor, missing is acting Kalki, dont know when he is going to be back? if he is acting in any other serials I like to watch..............

Take care for now!
Sharmi
I dont think so sharmi... i didnt see him in any shows also and they didnt change any new thing on kalki title song.. I was wondering same as u....

sharmi
27th October 2006, 05:09 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Nice to hear from you, thanks for the updates, me too getting really annoyed with Director, how beautiful they took the story very loving united family and now dragging, hope we get a turn soon, we are now in 640 episodes, hope in 650 or after that the turn or twist come, need lots and lots patient, gives updates when you can, please don't give up, we all are counting on you!

Take care for now, thank again for all your effort!

Have a great weekend!

Sharmi

mokshani
27th October 2006, 05:25 AM
Not a problem sharmi :) i will update as soon as i watch and get time. Thanx for understanding. chao,moksha.