PDA

View Full Version : Kalki in Jeya Tv

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

sharmi
30th October 2006, 08:18 AM
Hi Mokshani,

How is it going? anything interesting happen in Kalki! Desh, are you with us, very very quite these days, should be very bush with her studies i guess?

Chao

Sharmi

Dhesh
30th October 2006, 04:29 PM
Hi! I was on half term so I couldn't talk to you. I don't have the internet at home and the only time I go on the internet is at school and on my sister's laptop but she is living in London now so she only comes on the weekends. So, Is Dharani not back yet?

sharmi
31st October 2006, 04:31 AM
Hi Desh,
Nice to hear from you, no Dharani is not back yet, they are reaching 650 episodes, hope he come soon, i am also awaiting to see that, nothing happening so far, awaiting for Mokshani's updates, if any thing interesting happen i am sure Mokshani will updates us asap, take care, good luck with your studies.

Sharmi

sharmi
1st November 2006, 04:45 AM
Hi Mokshani,

How are you, are you with us, what's happening in Kalki now a days, gives some brief updates when you have moment, i know like me and everyone you too very annoyed, but i guess there will be a twist soon, they cannot dragg the story for ever, then Khushboo's story will be meanless, i don't think she will do it and hope the director doesnt do it for her, be in touch with us.

Take care
Sharmi

sharmi
2nd November 2006, 03:47 AM
Hi Guys,
Why are we so quiet, at least write something and be in touch, so sad to see our group in Hub is so quiet and looks like we are no more! checking other serial discussions and looks good and they are really enjoying it, please be in touch, we should get back in Kalki soon, so dont give up, there will be twist and turns soon! i hoping it!

take care
Sharmi

mokshani
3rd November 2006, 02:46 AM
Hi guys! the website where i watch kalki is down since a week. thats y i couldnt update u. I have complained abt it, once its up and i watch, defenitely update u. Sorry that i couldnt keep in touch, i was busy with household stuff, actually myself and my husband were doing flooring ourselves. It was fun and looks gr8 to see. Anyway, i will update as soon as i watch.

sharmi
3rd November 2006, 03:59 AM
Hi Mokshani
Nice to hear from you, please be in touch with us, good luck with your flooring, Are you installing timber floors, its look really good, only thing you have to Vacum and mope every week, i have it at home too, my husband does the cleaning, so i slowly escape from it.

Take care, have a great weekend.

Sharmi

kathir
3rd November 2006, 07:42 AM
Hi guys! the website where i watch kalki is down since a week. thats y i couldnt update u. I have complained abt it, once its up and i watch, defenitely update u. Sorry that i couldnt keep in touch, i was busy with household stuff, actually myself and my husband were doing flooring ourselves. It was fun and looks gr8 to see. Anyway, i will update as soon as i watch.

Hai Mokshani,,
nice to hear from you back. No problem, take your time.
Doing flooring yourselves, thats funs,,, all the best. Can we have a look at the floor once its ready...

thanks

,,,kathir :D

mokshani
5th November 2006, 05:25 AM
Hi Mokshani
Nice to hear from you, please be in touch with us, good luck with your flooring, Are you installing timber floors, its look really good, only thing you have to Vacum and mope every week, i have it at home too, my husband does the cleaning, so i slowly escape from it.

Take care, have a great weekend.

Sharmi
Thanx sharmi! the flooring cameout really good, myself and my husband were happy. Its a wooden floor and i dont think we can mop it every week, may be once a month, good for me :D . No luck with kalki yet. i couldnt logon to the website to watch kalki, the website is down it seems. I know its been more than a week, i miss kalki too :( . Guys as soon as i watch , i will update, lets hope for luck.... chao moksha...

mokshani
5th November 2006, 06:16 AM

Hai Mokshani,,
nice to hear from you back. No problem, take your time.
Doing flooring yourselves, thats funs,,, all the best. Can we have a look at the floor once its ready...

thanks

,,,kathir :D
Thanx kathir. We finished our wooden floor. Its looks really good, i will try to post pic, we did had lot of fun, atleast thats a good way to spend time with husband in the weekend instead of watching tv or a movie i guess. Takecare, moksha.

sharmi
6th November 2006, 04:14 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Nice to hear from me, i am very happy your flooring made your happy, very proficient worker, so sad you cannot get to log on to Kalki, hope for best, keeping trying and when you can gives some updates, hope some good twist or interesting situation cameacross so far, be in touch, take care.................

Sharmi

mokshani
6th November 2006, 11:57 PM
Hi guys! i get to logon to the website. I watched kalki form oct 26 to 31st. HEre the updates are:
mother-in-law daughter-in-law problem came to an end. mALAR wants to get out of the house with her stuborness, Kalki stops her by showing their baby,finally they say sorry to each other. Appu says he will findout some clue abt dharani staying in some hotel on the day of his death. Appu stays in the same hotel with their business delegates and finds out some info. abt dharani's death. Appu, ramanathan confronts pooja infront of kalki that she stayed in that hotel with arun kumar on the day that dharani died with the proof of the hotel registration record. Pooja blushes, cries that it could be arun kumar's plan. SHe has nothing to do with this. Kalki believes pooja and let her go.
Arun kumar links some business deal with sunil that he shld get surity sign from Amrutham grp of company. So, he can mess with kalki and sunil. Kalki knowing this truth from sunil, agrees to sign, venkatesan agrees with kalki. End of episodes.
With update remaining episodes as soon as i watch. Seems story is moving little bit. Hopefully it will come to an end soon.

mokshani
7th November 2006, 12:00 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Nice to hear from me, i am very happy your flooring made your happy, very proficient worker, so sad you cannot get to log on to Kalki, hope for best, keeping trying and when you can gives some updates, hope some good twist or interesting situation cameacross so far, be in touch, take care.................

Sharmi
Yes sharmi! iam very happy. I get to log on to website now, Iam glad iam watchng kalki again and i didnt cancel the subscription. thanx to u. Will update as soon as i watch. Take care: moksha

mokshani
7th November 2006, 02:10 AM
Kalki from nov1 to nov5th: Ramanathan personally gets a key chain made for kalki. He presents it to her, kalki gives it to venkatesan, like that it passes through the family members and finally reaches to pooja. Pooja goes to her care taker's house to see baby dharani and she gives it to her. The caretaker gives it to her husband as a good luck. Ramanathan takes call taxi to go home, care taker's husband brings the car, ramanathan realises he got the key chain from his wife and she got it from pooja. He suspects pooja for hiring a caretaker for a baby., whose baby it would be??? ramanathan wouldnt say anything to anyone until he finds out the truth. At home he finds a powder packet in a flower vase half hidden. He gets it tested at lab and realises that its a poison powder that was given to dharani by sumangali (the fake mother of dharani). End of episodes............

sharmi
7th November 2006, 05:23 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Getting really interesting, i think culprit will be out soon, oh god, something should come soon, any side of Dharani, are they showing in the serial in any where. Thanks for the updates and for your effort, we will await to hear from you soon.

take care
sharmi

kathir
7th November 2006, 06:45 AM
Kalki from nov1 to nov5th: Ramanathan personally gets a key chain made for kalki. He presents it to her, episodes............

Dear Mokshani,

yeah !! the story does move a bit... at least its moving .....
thank you so much dear for the updates.

...kathir :D

mokshani
7th November 2006, 08:36 PM
Hi Mokshani,
Getting really interesting, i think culprit will be out soon, oh god, something should come soon, any side of Dharani, are they showing in the serial in any where. Thanks for the updates and for your effort, we will await to hear from you soon.

take care
sharmi
No luck sharmi, they did change the scences in title song, but no sign of dharani yet. Will update rest as soon as i watch kalki.

mokshani
7th November 2006, 08:39 PM
Kalki from nov1 to nov5th: Ramanathan personally gets a key chain made for kalki. He presents it to her, episodes............

Dear Mokshani,

yeah !! the story does move a bit... at least its moving .....
thank you so much dear for the updates.

...kathir :D
Not a problem kathir, its my pleasure :D. Its been a while, i didnt see u on the hub, what happened? busy with kids and house holds?? :) keep in touch...... Mokshani.

sharmi
8th November 2006, 03:57 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Nice to hear from you, hope for best, be in touch, enjoy your flooring, i am at work another whole week to go? why can't life be so easy.........

take care
Sharmi

mokshani
8th November 2006, 05:35 AM
Thanx sharmi, Kalki on nov 6th: Nothing much happened except pooja objects kalki for surity signature for sunil. Kalki argues she did it with the permission of her father-in-law and its her turn to help sunil when he is in trouble, as he helped her when she was throwed out of the house by dharani and family. Remaining episodes went along with varsha's revenge programs and raji's innocence for gopi. end of episodes.........

Dhesh
8th November 2006, 01:49 PM
Looks like not much has happened on Kalki but it looks like the whole family will find out about Pooja's scams through Ramanadan. When will Dharani come back.
On Jaya Tv, there was a Hariharan programme and some of the tv serial actors and actresses came there. Khusboo came and Kalki's mother in law came (Malar) don't know her real name. Vijay Adhiraj came and Karthik from Anandham came (don't know his real name. Vivek Anand wasn't there. He's probz at his honeymoon or relaxing at home. Come back soon Vivek.

sharmi
9th November 2006, 05:26 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thanks for the updates, keep posting us when you can, really appreciate to be in this group and your wonderful effort, hope Kalki will come to end soon, its nearly 650 episodes, so they will bring Dharani back soon, they can't hide him for ever, Series will go without the main here then.......

Take care
Sharmi

mokshani
9th November 2006, 11:56 PM
Kalki on tue & wednesday: U guys wont believe what happened. : Ramanathan goes to caretaker house, threatens her and finds outs who is the boss of her. Meanwhile pooja comes and talks abt kalki's baby. Ramanathan comes out from the room, yells at pooja. Pooja takes him to a big building to talk abt it. she tells all the truth: she agrees that she stole kalki's baby, she loves dharani, she poisoned the milk for kalki but dharani drank it and at the end she says that she has no idea abt dharani. she pushes ramanathan from top of the building. Now ramanathan is in critical situation, hard to live... End of Episodes

sharmi
10th November 2006, 03:50 AM
Hi Mokshani,

Wow, it really getting thrilling now, let us know how you are going with other episodes when you watch it, i think they will soon wind up, most in 700 episodes Kalki will be ending, i think Dharani will be back soon, hope ramanathan doesn't die, i am very happy, the story is moving now. Thanks for your effort, and a big thank you for not cancelling the Jaya TV, take care, be in touch.

Sharmi

sharmi
13th November 2006, 03:09 AM
Hi Mokshani,
How is it going, how is your weekend, i hope you are having a great one, mine was ok this week, its Monday here, back to work and another week to go. Did you watch Kalki on Thursday and Friday, what happen? let us know when you can......... take care for now!

Sharmi

mokshani
13th November 2006, 09:57 PM
Hi sharmi! I was very busy for the weekend. I will watch today and will update by tonight. Takecare, moksha.

sharmi
14th November 2006, 03:12 AM
Hi Moksha,

Take your own time, we will await!

Sharmi

mokshani
14th November 2006, 07:13 AM
Kalki on Thur & Friday: Nothing much happened except people coming to hospital and showing sympathy to pooja. Pooja acts really well to make everyone believe that it was an accident that ramanathan fell from top of the building. Kiccha gets doubt on her and keep on asking her that it doesnt make sense to fall off from the building, she blushes by crying out loud showing that she loves ramanathan. When all the family members are sleeping, pooja goes to ICU and removes oxygen mask. Ramanathan will be struggling, kalki notices pooja being in ICU. She calls her, she comes out and says, she went to see him. Everybody believes.
Karthik being their family doctor, explain the situation of ramanathan that he is just a vegetable, he is alive but he is brain dead. Pooja is happy inside that her secrets are safe......... End of episodes.....

mokshani
14th November 2006, 07:23 AM
Hi guys! I think they are going to drag kalki more by keeping ramanathan brain dead. He has to comeout of that and tell the truth and all these things are not going to happen soon i guess. I thought kalki is going to be a different kind of serial, infact it did played its days,but now its getting annoyed. we have seen these kind of brain dead acts in several movies. Kalki is also following the same trend. Also one more thing, the director of kalki is also changed, before it was Jawahar,now its senthilnathan or some one..... Anyway will see what happens next........

sharmi
14th November 2006, 07:26 AM
Thanks Moksha, i think Kalki is getting interesting now, hope this week we get some good interesting twist, let us know as you watch. Cannot await to hear Vivek is back and see Pooja get punished, this time she should get punished really bad.

Take care
Sharmi

mokshani
14th November 2006, 07:36 AM
I dont know, i dont think vivek will be back soon, as they r concentrating more on pooja, ramanathan and arunkumar family. Iam sure if anybody knows abt pooja, they wouldnt excuse her. She is horrible, only way to know is ramanathan coming back and telling the truth and thats not going to happen soon................ got to have lot of patients..........

sharmi
14th November 2006, 08:06 AM
Hi Moksha,
I think you are right, need lots and lots of patient, hope Khushboo doesn't do it for us, bring some enthuasiam in the serial, so we would love Kalki more than now, i too notice Director has changed, no change in title song it has pass the 650 episodes, i dont know how long to go..........

Sharmi

mokshani
14th November 2006, 08:12 AM
Hi Moksha,
I think you are right, need lots and lots of patient, hope Khushboo doesn't do it for us, bring some enthuasiam in the serial, so we would love Kalki more than now, i too notice Director has changed, no change in title song it has pass the 650 episodes, i dont know how long to go..........

Sharmi
Yeap... also noticed the role of kushboo in kalki is short, dont know why the delay for vivek to come??? May be waiting for vivek making kushboo to have short her roles in episodes and concentrating more on others parts of kalki like karthik,sheela, raji,tamil, gopi and kiccha

kathir
14th November 2006, 08:20 AM
Dear Mokshani,

I was away for a while. Couldnt log in...

But thanks to you, providing us the updates.
My gosh,,,, this serial dragggggggs again. Wonder why thay need to do this and make the audience bored..!!!!.
Really appreciate your effort....

thanks a million ,,,, take care

...kathir

mokshani
14th November 2006, 08:27 AM
Dear Mokshani,

I was away for a while. Couldnt log in...

But thanks to you, providing us the updates.
My gosh,,,, this serial dragggggggs again. Wonder why thay need to do this and make the audience bored..!!!!.
Really appreciate your effort....

thanks a million ,,,, take care

...kathir
Not a problem Kathir :) The Kalki thread was quiet for a while as it was sooo boring and dragging like anything, at one point i wanted to cancel the subscription of jayatv. Then decided to keep it as it started to move little bit. But still there isnt anything to move on, kushboo appears very less... dont know y. they r dragging it like anything even now. We have to put up with it. Anyway, keep in touch with us, we missed u for a while :)

Dhesh
14th November 2006, 08:12 PM
When will Vivek come back???????????
We're all waiting for the time he comes back. I can't believe Ramanadan is brain dead. He was the one who knew all Pooja's secrets. Pooja will get caught but much much later. I wonder why there is someone else directing Kalki.

Anyway, how are you Usha. Haven't talked to you in ages and how are you Mokshani and Sharmi. Could you guys give me your email addresses as it would be nice just to email you about Kalki and other things.

mokshani
14th November 2006, 11:57 PM
When will Vivek come back???????????
We're all waiting for the time he comes back. I can't believe Ramanadan is brain dead. He was the one who knew all Pooja's secrets. Pooja will get caught but much much later. I wonder why there is someone else directing Kalki.

Anyway, how are you Usha. Haven't talked to you in ages and how are you Mokshani and Sharmi. Could you guys give me your email addresses as it would be nice just to email you about Kalki and other things.
Thanx for remembering us Dhesh :). We missed u, its been a while. Yes, thats true pooja is not going to get caught now,it will take time for ramanathan to come back or somebody else shld find out the truth. Will see what happens next.

Sure, i dont mind to give u my email id, its sushmarao1@yahoo.com

nilavupriyan
15th November 2006, 12:05 AM
mega serial-a paakaradhe kaduppu....idhula adha discuss pandreenga!

epdi...kalki padi yeri vandha ..thanni kuducha thirumbi paatha adhirchi adainja-first break

kadaisila pinnadi ninnadhu ava friend jolliya pesikitaanga -second break

friend edho vishayam sonna kalki shock aayita - thodarum

another day

kalki unmaya policeta solla pora -first break

sollita - second break

idhellam kanavu - over ... :banghead:

sharmi
15th November 2006, 03:47 AM
Hi Mokshani and Desh,

How are you all, Nice to hear from you Desh, be in touch with us, hope Kalki will have some interesting scenes soon, and as you and me Vivek will be back soon, take care, my email address is anne.kumanan@mq.edu.au

Sharmi

sharmi
15th November 2006, 03:51 AM
Hi Nilavupriyan,

Nice to read your email, do you watch it is this happening now, can you gives whether our long time awaiting Vivke is back soon and Kalki is getting interesting or not....... we love Kalki serial so much and we dont want that to be dragging like this, hope Kalki and Dharani get back soon or not? just read your email and wandering, because i have not seen you before in our Hub....... be in touch.

Sharmi

nilavupriyan
15th November 2006, 08:17 AM
Hi Nilavupriyan,

Nice to read your email, do you watch it is this happening now, can you gives whether our long time awaiting Vivke is back soon and Kalki is getting interesting or not....... we love Kalki serial so much and we dont want that to be dragging like this, hope Kalki and Dharani get back soon or not? just read your email and wandering, because i have not seen you before in our Hub....... be in touch.

Sharmi

:shock: :x i told is an example for how serials are handled ...I am not watching this serial!

U have not seen me in this hub ... look at my post count ...mega seriala vittu veliya vaanga

sharmi
15th November 2006, 09:03 AM
Nice to hear from you, you are right when you start to watch, you will be stuck into it like rest of us........can't do anything else.

sharmi

sharmi
15th November 2006, 09:50 AM
Hi Moksha,
Did you watch the Monday and Tuesday episodes, anything happen?

Sharmi

nilavupriyan
15th November 2006, 09:51 AM
Hi Moksha,

Sharmi

ads potangoooo!

mokshani
15th November 2006, 10:04 AM
Hi Moksha,

Sharmi
Hi sharmi! tuesday i havent watched yet. Monday: ramanathan still brain dead but he was shifted to home though, asusual people crying... nothing much....

sharmi
16th November 2006, 03:43 AM
Hi Mokshan,

Thanks, let us know how is it going, have they changed the ad, or still they have th old ones...........

busy with work.... me too, take care

Sharmi

sharmi
16th November 2006, 04:07 AM
Hi Nilavupriyan

Did you mean new ads, did you watch it, any thing interesting did they show like Dharani's appearance, it has pass the 650 episodes, so they should be changing the song soon i guess, just wondering, Chenni student, how is studies going on...... i have been in Chenni for 3 weeks in 2005, like it, may be next year i may visit, be in touch............

sharmi

mokshani
16th November 2006, 11:17 PM
Hi Mokshan,

Thanks, let us know how is it going, have they changed the ad, or still they have th old ones...........

busy with work.... me too, take care

Sharmi
Nope nothing new.....

mokshani
17th November 2006, 12:48 AM
Sharmi! U wont believe what happened, Numtv.com, the website were i watch jayatv had stopped telecasting Jayatv. Instead they have Raj channels. I guess i wont be giving updates of kalki anymore. I just got email from numtv that they will refund my money for the subscription. It was dissappointing to read.

bulb_mani
17th November 2006, 12:53 AM
Kushboo should reduce herr weight... she looks like a tempo traveller :evil:

mokshani
17th November 2006, 12:55 AM
Yes she does... :o , she need to reduce her weight. How is the rain in Chennai. I heard its horrible to travel around and the water is everywhere. I hope no harm to any one.

bulb_mani
17th November 2006, 01:25 AM
Yes she does... :o , she need to reduce her weight. How is the rain in Chennai. I heard its horrible to travel around and the water is everywhere. I hope no harm to any one.

mokshani uve got the wrong info :P

There isnt much rain in chennai though in others parts of Tamil Nadu rains are heavy :?

sharmi
17th November 2006, 03:42 AM
Hi Moksha,

So disappoint to hear that, i think our group in kalki has very bad luck,we were slow and then it starts to run little bit, now we cann't get updates at all, you are the only one we were counting on, any how be in touch with us, when ever i borrow the video and watch it, i will keep updating you all, so far i watch that Ramanathan is in hospital and each and every one visiting, don't know i will get it next week, because they dont come regular each week in our spice shop, i thought after 650 episodes it may be interesting, new turns will start to come, now who is going to help us, than you......... hope some one can watch and let us know......

Moksha, be in our group, dont give up........

take care
Sharmi

kathir
17th November 2006, 07:23 AM
Sharmi! U wont believe what happened, Numtv.com, the website were i watch jayatv had stopped telecasting Jayatv. Instead they have Raj channels. I guess i wont be giving updates of kalki anymore. I just got email from numtv that they will refund my money for the subscription. It was dissappointing to read.

Dear Mokshani,,,

very sad to hear that.... all the while you are the savior for us when come to Kalki updates.... i guess there nothing we can do.... just wait for any nalla ullam to give us the updates...
Anyway thank you very much for all your previous updates.

very sad...
,,,kathir :(

mokshani
17th November 2006, 08:59 PM
Hi Sharmi & Kathir! I can imagine that... it is disappointing. I will try to findout from my mom from india if possible. Defenitely i will keep in touch with u guys. We can atleast say hi! bye! to eachother :), its not like we dont have anything else to discuss. Iam sure we will comeup with something. I asked for valid reason from Numtv for stopping the telecast of jayatv. They shld reply soon. Keep in touch guys.

mokshani
17th November 2006, 09:02 PM

mokshani uve got the wrong info :P

There isnt much rain in chennai though in others parts of Tamil Nadu rains are heavy :?
is it so?? iam not sure really, my sis live in chennai. 2/3weeks ago my parents were there, they said they have water untill their knees in some places and it was raining allday. U might be right as urs is most updated news :). Where do u live in chennai?

usha_pooja
18th November 2006, 10:03 PM
serial is so boring with vivekanand. Desh im fine. Hows everyone? Im kool. It's my b-day 2day and im a festive mood. Sorry been busy with studyload. Mokshani thx 4 da super duper updates.

take care
from usha

mokshani
19th November 2006, 10:29 PM
serial is so boring with vivekanand. Desh im fine. Hows everyone? Im kool. It's my b-day 2day and im a festive mood. Sorry been busy with studyload. Mokshani thx 4 da super duper updates.

take care
from usha
Hi usha! Happy belated Birthday!!!How is everything, what did u do on your special day? Iam sure u enjoyed with ur family. Have no idea about Kalki. Any updates ???? Keep in touch.

usha_pooja
20th November 2006, 02:20 AM
yesterday birthday party was good. I have enjoyed my party celebrited with few relatives and close friends. My birthday cake was a cream cake which daddy made. It was delicious.
I had a lovely and cuddly penguin from my best friend. I name him ADITHYA as she luvs the name.
I got a sari, money, chitutar, earrings, i pod (like mp3), ring.

Sorry mokshani i have no updates as i dont watch kalki.

take care
from usha

sharmi
20th November 2006, 04:08 AM
Hi Usha,
Wish you a very happy birthday, nice to know you had a good with your friends and relatives, birthday is always special as we can all get together, all your dreams come true. take care

Sharmi

sharmi
20th November 2006, 04:13 AM
Hi Moksha,
How are you, nice to know you will be in touch with us, when you talk to your mom let us know what's happening in Kalki, in meantime when i borrow the video and watch i will update it for you all, if i am lucky i will get one this wedneday, never know some times they don't come every week, if i get it i can let you all know, what is happening after Ramanathan comes home....... hope for best.

bye for now!
Sharmi

usha_pooja
20th November 2006, 10:11 PM
Hi Usha,
Wish you a very happy birthday, nice to know you had a good with your friends and relatives, birthday is always special as we can all get together, all your dreams come true. take care

Sharmi

thx sharmi for yr lovely comment. I agree with u birthday is always a special thing in life.

Take care
from usha

sharmi
21st November 2006, 04:54 AM
Hi Moksha, Desh and others,

We are quiet back, Moksha we miss your updates so much, how are you all, please be in touch each other, hope someone come forward to gives some updates, Kalki serial and our group was so terrific and suddenly everything chaged like the serial, is there anylink we can see the serials or latest news........ does anyone know, I dont kow how long Khushboo will be dragging the story....... hope she understand her fans are getting bored and annyoed with her.........

Take care, chao

Sharmi

Dhesh
21st November 2006, 01:53 PM
Khusboo isn't that large. I don't really notice that because she's really pretty.

Usha, Happy Birthday Usha. I'm sorry I didn't wish earlier and I will definitely keep your birthday written on my calender so I can b 1 of the first people wishing you.

Dhesh
21st November 2006, 08:01 PM
Usha, Can you tell when your birthday was so I can put it on my calendar because the dates on the hub of last message is not always accurate.

I can't talk to you on MSN for the time being because I haven't got the internet and I will be getting it soon so then I will be able to talk to you n others.

mokshani
21st November 2006, 10:35 PM
Hi Moksha, Desh and others,

We are quiet back, Moksha we miss your updates so much, how are you all, please be in touch each other, hope someone come forward to gives some updates, Kalki serial and our group was so terrific and suddenly everything chaged like the serial, is there anylink we can see the serials or latest news........ does anyone know, I dont kow how long Khushboo will be dragging the story....... hope she understand her fans are getting bored and annyoed with her.........

Take care, chao

Sharmi

hi sharmi! how r u? yeah i also feel the same. i also have no idea abt kalki, but i did hear from my mom : paati holds ramanathan hand and makes him write srirama jayam, somebody calls her so she goes away. kalki's daughter ask ramanathan tow rite something, he scribbles on the paper that "dont trust pooja". she takes that paper and gives it to venkatesan to make paper boat and she plays in water. pooja notices all these things and unfolds the paper boat, all the scribblings fades because of water.

If i know anything else i will update, meanwhile if u watch it please update soon. Takecare... moksha.

mokshani
21st November 2006, 10:52 PM
yesterday birthday party was good. I have enjoyed my party celebrited with few relatives and close friends. My birthday cake was a cream cake which daddy made. It was delicious.
I had a lovely and cuddly penguin from my best friend. I name him ADITHYA as she luvs the name.
I got a sari, money, chitutar, earrings, i pod (like mp3), ring.

Sorry mokshani i have no updates as i dont watch kalki.

take care
from usha
Hi usha! seems u had so much fun with ur family and friends and got lot of gifts :) nice. Hope u enjoy ur days always like this :). Goodluck

funnydude
21st November 2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Mokshani,

thank you so much for your updates.
i heard that problem in numtv is resolved and they started telecasting jaya tv again.do u know that???

mokshani
21st November 2006, 11:17 PM
Hi Mokshani,

thank you so much for your updates.
i heard that problem in numtv is resolved and they started telecasting jaya tv again.do u know that???
Oh yeah??? i didnt know that, when i logged in i dont see jayatv icon. But i did see that i can subscribe for that again. Iam just waiting for it to resolve and i would get to see the jayatv icon with my eyes. experience :I had so much trouble with them before. How do u know abt numtv ? where r u from ?:)

usha_pooja
22nd November 2006, 12:39 AM
Usha, Can you tell when your birthday was so I can put it on my calendar because the dates on the hub of last message is not always accurate.

I can't talk to you on MSN for the time being because I haven't got the internet and I will be getting it soon so then I will be able to talk to you n others.

18th november. Desh! Anyways come soon 2 msn chatroom.

take care
from usha

funnydude
22nd November 2006, 03:45 AM
Hi,

im a student in uk.im a silent reader of ur kalki updates.i heard numtv thro my friend here.the same friend was telling me that he can now watch jaya tv frm numtv website.so just tho of updating the info

Dhesh
22nd November 2006, 04:25 PM
I would like to watch Kalki on num tv but I have to subscribe and I am too young to subscribe. I want to watch all the recent episodes so I can updates all you guys as well as Mokshani does.
Usha, I've sent you an email the other day but I haven't from you. So, I was wondering whether you can email one of these days because I have talked to you personally in a long time. Thoses were good times when we were on MSN.
Hi Mokshani and Sharmi, ure da best n we're part of the 'I luv Vivek' grup in our heads. By the way gys, I have a tv serial group on Hi5 so whoeva wants to join can join now.

mokshani
22nd November 2006, 09:20 PM
Hi,

im a student in uk.im a silent reader of ur kalki updates.i heard numtv thro my friend here.the same friend was telling me that he can now watch jaya tv frm numtv website.so just tho of updating the info
Hi funnydude! feels good and interesting to hear that we have a silent reader of our kalki updates :D . Thanx for the info abt numtv again. Keep in touch, dont be a silent reader, join our group and give out ur comments !!!! :)

mokshani
22nd November 2006, 09:27 PM
I would like to watch Kalki on num tv but I have to subscribe and I am too young to subscribe. I want to watch all the recent episodes so I can updates all you guys as well as Mokshani does.
Usha, I've sent you an email the other day but I haven't from you. So, I was wondering whether you can email one of these days because I have talked to you personally in a long time. Thoses were good times when we were on MSN.
Hi Mokshani and Sharmi, ure da best n we're part of the 'I luv Vivek' grup in our heads. By the way gys, I have a tv serial group on Hi5 so whoeva wants to join can join now.
YES we are the best team:D !! by the way in sun tv i saw vivek in one of the ads, i dont remember the ad though!!! if it repeats i will let u know . The good news is.... vivek might come back in kalki as he is back from his vacation and acted in one of the ads.... lets see..... Take care

funnydude
23rd November 2006, 12:57 AM
no mokshani,

thats the add coming in sun tv long time back...one is some tooth paste ad and another with actress sneha rite...i saw those add when i was in india...long time bak

sharmi
23rd November 2006, 04:21 AM
Hi Mokshani,
Thank you for your updates, good news, you can get to numtv again, let us know if you watch it and i will let you know as soon as i watch it, no this wednesday all serial came except Kalki and Selvi, so i have to await for another week, but i guess you will let us know if you can......we will be in touch.

thank again and did take care
Sharmi

mokshani
23rd November 2006, 04:41 AM
ahhhh??? that was sad that u couldnt get kalki on rentals. My subscription ended with numtv, but I will get back to numtv after i get conformed that jayatv is set, last month i lost 6days of telecast and lost money on that. This time, i am going to wait untill they fix it thoroughly.... Anyway i will try to let u know as soon as possible :). Takecare: mokshani

mokshani
23rd November 2006, 04:48 AM
no mokshani,

thats the add coming in sun tv long time back...one is some tooth paste ad and another with actress sneha rite...i saw those add when i was in india...long time bak
oh yeah??? is it? i dont know, i think, the one that i saw is not toothpaste or with the actress sneha.... but i couldnt recall it. Next time when it comes i will let u know. May be u r right.... i dont know ... am confused :?
By the way, this is my 200th post on mayyam.com, and its for u :)

fellas
25th November 2006, 05:20 AM
I recently started watching Kalki serial through archives on Tamilgrounds.com as I am fan of Kushboo. After watching all the 110 episodes available (I watched them like crazy within a few days), I became a great fan of the serial and especially of VivekAnand. The Singapore episodes were the best. I feel that they have handled the romance well in Kalki.

I also became a silent reader of this group as I had no other means of knowing the latest updates of the story. I found this group through a search in Google. I read all pages in this post to get myself up to date with the story. Now, I decided to join this group so that I can also discuss about the serial with all of you.

Recently, I borrowed a friend's ID for NumTV and watched a few latest episodes but that went for a toss when Num TV cancelled the Jaya TV subscription. However, there is a website called www.streambox.tv where Jaya TV subscription is available for $10 a month. However, I am unable to subscribe to it since I do not have any landline phone number. If someone is interested, they can subscribe to it and update the story to the rest of us :-)

Thanks to all of you and looking forward to more discussions about Kalki with you.

mokshani
25th November 2006, 06:08 AM
I recently started watching Kalki serial through archives on Tamilgrounds.com as I am fan of Kushboo. After watching all the 110 episodes available (I watched them like crazy within a few days), I became a great fan of the serial and especially of VivekAnand. The Singapore episodes were the best. I feel that they have handled the romance well in Kalki.

I also became a silent reader of this group as I had no other means of knowing the latest updates of the story. I found this group through a search in Google. I read all pages in this post to get myself up to date with the story. Now, I decided to join this group so that I can also discuss about the serial with all of you.

Recently, I borrowed a friend's ID for NumTV and watched a few latest episodes but that went for a toss when Num TV cancelled the Jaya TV subscription. However, there is a website called www.streambox.tv where Jaya TV subscription is available for $10 a month. However, I am unable to subscribe to it since I do not have any landline phone number. If someone is interested, they can subscribe to it and update the story to the rest of us :-)

Thanks to all of you and looking forward to more discussions about Kalki with you.
welcome to the group Fellas :D How many more silent readers are there for our grp? Its surprising and amazing. Good to have one more addition to our grp. Keep in touch and update us if u find out anything new.

sharmi
27th November 2006, 04:19 AM
Hi guys,
How are you all, as Mokshani said welcome to the board Fellas, nice to have in our group, now our group is getting bigger and bigger but unable to get the updates, so sad, another two days to go, this Wednesday i will definetly get the Video and update you all on Thursday, looking forward, hope its be interesting than draggy or Pooja wins the battle in her own way, i cannot await to say to all, guys Vivek is back, so that story gets very interesting, than looking at Arunkumar, sunil and Vijay, Gopi, i cannot stand Gopi and Raji charactors, so pathertic, i will be in touch, between that if any one knows any current updates, pls let us know, i and Mokshani, Desh and rest are dying for it, Mokshani has so wonderful job all these days, how much we are missing her updates, she is terrific, still she gives us updates by calling her mum, but that is very expensive upddate, we don't want her to do that, hope Jaya tv comes back for her, as useual she can watch it and let us know.

I have a good weekend, hope you all had a good one too.....

catch you all later...... bye for now

Sharmi

Dhesh
27th November 2006, 01:58 PM
Hi gys, looks like we have a new member ogf the Kalki group and a new member of our own 'I luv Vivek' grup. I've missed you gys and I want to talk to you soon about Kalki. I watched the episode of ~Ramanadan and when he gets brain dead this weekend and I can't understand how Pooja can be a big bitch. How will the truth come out unless Dharani comes back or Ramanadan gets betta but Pooja won't let him get betta. She stops him gettin physiotherapy. Welcome fellas. It's nice to meet new membas of the Kalki grup. You will enjoy all the updates we'll give u los of updates and just like us you probably will be waiting anxiously for the time Dharanicomes back.

sharmi
28th November 2006, 03:28 AM
Hi Desh,
Welcome back, how is studies, have you finished all your exams for this year, me too awaiting for so long for our Vivek to come back, looks like we will be awaiting, awaiting........ other than nothing, i am really going crazy yeah...... sometimes when i think i just laugh, because of this show i cannot do anything than thinking when are we going to get the twist and when is Dharani going to be back in the series, looks really funny isn't it, Mokshani too will feel the same, i will let you all know as soon i watch it this wednesday, hope i can make you all happy in some way........ or still the same ball rolls over and over, will await.....

Oh god? where are you Vivek? come soon and stop this draggness for us...........

take care guys!
Sharmi

mokshani
28th November 2006, 07:34 AM
Hi guys,
How are you all, as Mokshani said welcome to the board Fellas, nice to have in our group, now our group is getting bigger and bigger but unable to get the updates, so sad, another two days to go, this Wednesday i will definetly get the Video and update you all on Thursday, looking forward, hope its be interesting than draggy or Pooja wins the battle in her own way, i cannot await to say to all, guys Vivek is back, so that story gets very interesting, than looking at Arunkumar, sunil and Vijay, Gopi, i cannot stand Gopi and Raji charactors, so pathertic, i will be in touch, between that if any one knows any current updates, pls let us know, i and Mokshani, Desh and rest are dying for it, Mokshani has so wonderful job all these days, how much we are missing her updates, she is terrific, still she gives us updates by calling her mum, but that is very expensive upddate, we don't want her to do that, hope Jaya tv comes back for her, as useual she can watch it and let us know.

I have a good weekend, hope you all had a good one too.....

catch you all later...... bye for now

Sharmi
Thank you sharmi for remembering abt me :) and good comments on my previous updates :). Sorry i couldnt give u guys any updates, i was so busy shopping and spending time with my husband buying a plasma tv !! The grp is depending now on u sharmi.... take ur time as long as u update us. takecare and have fun.

mokshani
28th November 2006, 08:00 AM
Hi gys, looks like we have a new member ogf the Kalki group and a new member of our own 'I luv Vivek' grup. I've missed you gys and I want to talk to you soon about Kalki. I watched the episode of ~Ramanadan and when he gets brain dead this weekend and I can't understand how Pooja can be a big bitch. How will the truth come out unless Dharani comes back or Ramanadan gets betta but Pooja won't let him get betta. She stops him gettin physiotherapy. Welcome fellas. It's nice to meet new membas of the Kalki grup. You will enjoy all the updates we'll give u los of updates and just like us you probably will be waiting anxiously for the time Dharanicomes back.
Hey desh! how r u? yes we missed u too on the grp. Thats was a pathetic/horrible/unbelievable episode isnt it? iam talking abt the ramanathan falling off from the building and become brain dead. The director didnt need to bring this much twist to the story to drag more episodes. He is killing the show and we r kind of loosing the interest.,.. well.... whatever, goodluck to kalki and dharani must come back soon........ otherwise there is no point in creating kalki........ isnt it..?????????

Dhesh
28th November 2006, 04:33 PM
Yes, it is annoying to see it dragging on for ages. I want to see improvement in Ramanadan's health and I want to see Dharani back with Kalki and both of them taking revenge of Pooja after all the trouble she has caused.
Hi Mokshani and Sharmi. How are you? I'm good here. Sharmi, I can't wait for your updates of Kalki. See you soon. Bye!!!!!!!!!

mokshani
29th November 2006, 12:48 AM
Hi guys! Good news.... guess what????? i got jayatv subscription back. I will watch and let u know abt kalki update.... i dont know abt u guys... but iam very excited :)

sharmi
29th November 2006, 03:57 AM
Hi Moksha,
Its really good news, we are all excited too, we always count on you, you know that and you have prove it, pls let us know what is happening, we are dying to know, are you going to watch in your new plasma TV, it will be really very thrilling, thank you so much, you are back in Kalki for us, let us know, take care for now........

Sharmi

fellas
29th November 2006, 09:30 AM
Wow ! That is great ! Please watch the episodes soon and update us. Thanks!

mokshani
29th November 2006, 10:18 PM
Hi Moksha,
Its really good news, we are all excited too, we always count on you, you know that and you have prove it, pls let us know what is happening, we are dying to know, are you going to watch in your new plasma TV, it will be really very thrilling, thank you so much, you are back in Kalki for us, let us know, take care for now........

Sharmi
hi sharmi! i will update by tonight and still waiting for plasma tv. Its going to be delievered on saturday and i watch kalki on the web. A€nyway i wll update sooon .... takecare

mokshani
29th November 2006, 10:18 PM
Wow ! That is great ! Please watch the episodes soon and update us. Thanks!
sure fellas.... i will update by tonight :)

sharmi
30th November 2006, 03:37 AM
Hi Moksha, Desh,

I watched Kalki yesterday, to tell the truth, its getting interesting and looks like some twists are going to come soon......

Moksha as you wrote, Ramanathan comes home and Pooja acts and make the family believe and they show always Ramanatha eyes open and then after family left Pooja makes fool of him, Kalki and family decide to celebarate Ramanathan b'day and Pooja goes and hide her self in the corner of the house and pour water and turmeric and pretends she comes from temple and create a scene all believe her and then she plays fool of him and then comes twist, after she went they will show Ramanathan, closing and opening his eyes, and cry, he is not brain dead, he cannot talk much but he is acting as brain dead, next day Kalki comes to give medicine and bend to take the medicine and he call Kalki by her name, she get shocked and cry and start to call the family, pooja come, Ramanathan will pretend nothing happen but Pooja got her doubt and she is going to find out.........Ramanathan cry thinking Kalki.......
Kalki will come to Sunil's office and say she cannot sign as her family members are against it and Sunil gets angry on Kalki
Arunkumar plans to make Anu disable and Vijay and Appu join and bring Anu to Vijay's house to act as husband and wife, they are acting front of Arunkumar that they are married now..........

So far the video i borrowed only have up to that, now Moksha you turn to tell us from here, what is happening now......... dying to know!

Sharmi

mokshani
30th November 2006, 11:38 AM
Ramanathan is getting recovered, he can push wheel chair now, pooja is noticing and threatening ramanathan that she would kill if he does anything against her. Ramanathan comes out of room himself with the help of wheel chair, pooja comes and yells at him for coming out of room. Kalki's daughter lies to pooja that she pushed the wheel chair and got ramanathan out of room....He is not giving it up, he is trying to tell something or rather to the family members, everything fails. Pooja threatens everyone as if she will commit suiside just to make sure everybody believes her that she loves ramanathan and can do anything for him. ... End of episode..

mokshani
30th November 2006, 11:40 AM
Hi Moksha, Desh,

I watched Kalki yesterday, to tell the truth, its getting interesting and looks like some twists are going to come soon......

Moksha as you wrote, Ramanathan comes home and Pooja acts and make the family believe and they show always Ramanatha eyes open and then after family left Pooja makes fool of him, Kalki and family decide to celebarate Ramanathan b'day and Pooja goes and hide her self in the corner of the house and pour water and turmeric and pretends she comes from temple and create a scene all believe her and then she plays fool of him and then comes twist, after she went they will show Ramanathan, closing and opening his eyes, and cry, he is not brain dead, he cannot talk much but he is acting as brain dead, next day Kalki comes to give medicine and bend to take the medicine and he call Kalki by her name, she get shocked and cry and start to call the family, pooja come, Ramanathan will pretend nothing happen but Pooja got her doubt and she is going to find out.........Ramanathan cry thinking Kalki.......
Kalki will come to Sunil's office and say she cannot sign as her family members are against it and Sunil gets angry on Kalki
Arunkumar plans to make Anu disable and Vijay and Appu join and bring Anu to Vijay's house to act as husband and wife, they are acting front of Arunkumar that they are married now..........

So far the video i borrowed only have up to that, now Moksha you turn to tell us from here, what is happening now......... dying to know!

Sharmi

Great narration sharmi... :) , i havent watched these episodes... thanx for explaining :)

fellas
30th November 2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks a ton Moksha for ur updates!

Looks like they are proceeding at a faster pace than expected with this brain dead story. Otherwise, this brain dead story could be pretty long and boring. Hopefully, they will put an end to this soon.

By the way, why r they not giving us any clues about Dharani's disappearance/re-appearance and taking the serial in all other boring directions? When will he be back? I am sure everyone is eagerly waiting for that.

mokshani
30th November 2006, 12:15 PM
yeah fellas.... no talks abt dharani atall!!! even kalki is not even bothered.......... everybody is concentrating on ramanathan, no clue of reappearance of dharani or any investigations hints to find him back..... i lost interest on this... before i used to wait everyday to watch kalki show, now once in a while i watch all together for a week,even then the story is not moving !!!!!!!!!!

Dhesh
30th November 2006, 04:34 PM
Mokshani, great updates from you and Sharmi. You've really made my day. I am happy that Ramanadan really is not brain dead but he is pretending to be. Pooja will get caught soon I jus know it. I can't wait when she does. It will a happy day for everyone and it will be a happy day when Dharani comes back into the show.
Mokshani, you know the advert you told me you saw on tv that was new to you. Was it the ananda bhavan sweets advert where he is wearing a yellow shirt? I love him in the ads.
Fellas, I gess you're missin Dharani as much as we are. We are all prayin that he comes back soon into Kalki. Meanwhile, I watch the old episodes on CEE(i)TV to keep me going.

By the way, do any of you guys watch penn.
Well, you know Kailash I really like him, but I don't know his name so if you know his name can you send it to naged001@suttonlea.org. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Mokshani, if you have any spare time can you email me about Kalki and stuff? Can you email me as well Sharmi because I haven't spoken to you in a while and because my GCSEs are coming up there is more stress and gettin an email from you guys will take my stress away.
Fellas, can you give me your email address so I can discuss Kalki with you and plus I've got photos of Vivek Anand (Dharani) that I would like to send to you. See you later Guys.
BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!

mokshani
30th November 2006, 10:12 PM
Mokshani, great updates from you and Sharmi. You've really made my day. I am happy that Ramanadan really is not brain dead but he is pretending to be. Pooja will get caught soon I jus know it. I can't wait when she does. It will a happy day for everyone and it will be a happy day when Dharani comes back into the show.
Mokshani, you know the advert you told me you saw on tv that was new to you. Was it the ananda bhavan sweets advert where he is wearing a yellow shirt? I love him in the ads.
Fellas, I gess you're missin Dharani as much as we are. We are all prayin that he comes back soon into Kalki. Meanwhile, I watch the old episodes on CEE(i)TV to keep me going.

By the way, do any of you guys watch penn.
Well, you know Kailash I really like him, but I don't know his name so if you know his name can you send it to naged001@suttonlea.org. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Mokshani, if you have any spare time can you email me about Kalki and stuff? Can you email me as well Sharmi because I haven't spoken to you in a while and because my GCSEs are coming up there is more stress and gettin an email from you guys will take my stress away.
Fellas, can you give me your email address so I can discuss Kalki with you and plus I've got photos of Vivek Anand (Dharani) that I would like to send to you. See you later Guys.
BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Thanx desh.. sure i will email u my updates , if it helps to take out pressure from school :). goodluck and takecare.

mokshani
1st December 2006, 04:42 AM
kalki on nov. 29, thursday: Nothing much happened with kalki and family. The story runs around sheela/karthik and sunil/varsha. Varsha joined in sunil's office to gain his trust and take revenge on him again. Annamma requests kalki to talk to karthik about sheela and bring child back to sheela. Kalki goes to karthik's house to find out the truth. end of episode.......

usha_pooja
1st December 2006, 04:42 PM
hey everyone,

mokshani and sharmi thx 4 those super updates.

Desh gd luck with yr GCSE exams. Been through those its a challenge. Study hard.

take care
from usha

mokshani
3rd December 2006, 12:59 AM
hey everyone,

Desh gd luck with yr GCSE exams. Been through those its a challenge. Study hard.

take care
from usha
hi usha! how r u? not a problem abt the updates on kalki as long as there is something to update u guys :), waiting for story to move on, but didnt seem like that. Anyway keep in touch... :)

mokshani
3rd December 2006, 01:14 AM
Kalki on thursday: Nothing abt ramnathan/pooja or kalki. story runs around karthik and sunil. kalki asks karthik : y sheela is not staying with him and he separted baby from the mother? karthink explains the death of anjali. kalki requests karthik to excuse sheela and accept her, as anjali is not going to come back. On the other hand, varsha plays her cunning role to cheat sunil again. Now she is acting as she deserves to be punished by sunil. Stupid sunil... kind of falling for her now....... end of episode......

usha_pooja
3rd December 2006, 11:35 PM
hey everyone,

take care
from usha
hi usha! how r u? not a problem abt the updates on kalki as long as there is something to update u guys :), waiting for story to move on, but didnt seem like that. Anyway keep in touch... :)

i am fine mokshani. I hope Vivek comes back just for us viewers cos its dragging.

take care
from usha

fellas
4th December 2006, 01:24 AM
Looks like the serial is really dragging. I searched in Google as well as Jaya TV website to see whether there is some way to contact Kushboo or some one else related to Kalki serial or Jaya TV to give feedback saying "Do not drag serials like this". But, I could not find any contact email :-(

Meanwhile, I was watching old episodes on Tamilgrounds.com. I noticed a couple of things which I thought I will share with u guys.

1. Kalki's first husband Manoj says to Kalki before dying that they will definetely have a girl and he wants to name the baby Aradhana.
But, Kalki names the baby Priyanka. Looks like Kushboo and other creators/writers forgot about this.

2. Dharani stops calling Kalki as "Kalki anni" as soon as Manoj dies and calls her only as Kalki.
This must have been intentional to make the transition of Dharani becoming her hisband easy.

Did any of you notice any of these? Anyway, just felt like sharing it with you all. Looks like I am going crazy or have gone crazy about Kalki serial to start noticing such minute details !!!!

usha_pooja
4th December 2006, 01:33 AM
Looks like the serial is really dragging. I searched in Google as well as Jaya TV website to see whether there is some way to contact Kushboo or some one else related to Kalki serial or Jaya TV to give feedback saying "Do not drag serials like this". But, I could not find any contact email :-(

Meanwhile, I was watching old episodes on Tamilgrounds.com. I noticed a couple of things which I thought I will share with u guys.

1. Kalki's first husband Manoj says to Kalki before dying that they will definetely have a girl and he wants to name the baby Aradhana.
But, Kalki names the baby Priyanka. Looks like Kushboo and other creators/writers forgot about this.

2. Dharani stops calling Kalki as "Kalki anni" as soon as Manoj dies and calls her only as Kalki.
This must have been intentional to make the transition of Dharani becoming her hisband easy.

Did any of you notice any of these? Anyway, just felt like sharing it with you all. Looks like I am going crazy or have gone crazy about Kalki serial to start noticing such minute details !!!!

i also feel the same fellas.

take care
from usha

sharmi
4th December 2006, 03:52 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks for the updates, i feel the same when i see Sunil, Karthik and Gopi family story, make me crazy, its Kalki Serial, the director has to concentrate more on Kalki and Dharani not others, he is the Director he can do what ever he wants, viewers like us go Crazy, i am really annoyed with Khushoo, she was good story writer and made is serial worthwhile for us and now looks she is concentrating on her Movie productions and her acting in big screen, Vivek is not back, its a joke main hero is away for so long and heroine Kalki is acting without hero, so pathertic, isn't it.

I dont watch Radhika serial, because she has the same story, making male charactor of hers always negative, but Khushboo doen't do it, even her Marumagal Serial was shorter than this was really good, i loved it, but her Kalki Serial was amazing, and now because of this draggness she is making us to hate her, hope she understand that. why is she doing it and being so quite, why cann't our Vivek come back and make the serial live........

hope our dream come true or do we have to watch this draggy, boring episodes how long .........

Any how Moksha, Desh, Usha, Fellas and me need lots and lots patient, tha's for sure!

Moksha, pls dont give up, we are counting on you, keep giving us updates.....please, please.

One more thing, Fellas go to www.jayanetwork.in and there is feedback we can write, i have already worte about this Kalki Serial and Vivek is not in, you can write too, same as others, they will definetly looks into it, because on of the Khushboo's article she has said, the feed back is the one thing make extending her serial from 200 to 500 episodes, so hope it will come to her attention or to the director's attention, mention to have a look into our Hub group, so that they can see all our comments like Viewers point...... pls do it.

take care guys!

Bye for now
Sharmi

Dhesh
4th December 2006, 07:13 PM
Where do we need to go on the jaya tv website to be able to comment on Kalki's serial because when I went on I went to serials and to Kalki. The only thing I see on that is the sypnosis of Kalki.

I am happy that there is an extension but it will take ages for Dharani to come back.

mokshani
5th December 2006, 12:50 AM

Hi fellas! good point... i dont remember abt manoj wants to have his baby name as aradhana but i do remember dharani stop calling kalki as kalki anni. U r right, kushboo and creators forgot may be.
There is a feedback email id to contact kalki grp, its feedback@avni2006.com. Iam also thinking of writing them abt the dragging episodes.... will see what response we get from them.

mokshani
5th December 2006, 01:06 AM
Hey guys! may be we all can write to kushboo abt kalki show with reference from our discussion on hub and mention that we discuss and get updates as we live in different countries, the email id is : feedback@avni2006.com, will see what response we get.
Anyway kalki on friday: i guess i missed a episode between, i mean i dont have it in jayatv/numtv. seems like pooja again did something to ramanathan and he is in hospital now. Police comes to kalki's house and they want to talk to pooja abt ramanathan's second accident. They take her to police staton, police comissioner make her to wait for half an hour so she would be scared and tell all the truth. Pooja will be watching lady police hitting some girls for some crime......... end of episode.

sharmi
5th December 2006, 02:32 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thank you, that's great, i will send feed back the link you gave me, good idea, will let them know to go to our link, so that she or her group can see through their own eyes all comments we wrote from different places and how anxious we are awaiting for Dharani to come back and she will know that Vivek has lots of fan and we want him back, also she will start to make the twist and turs soon instead of dragg with Pooja unbelievable charactor.......... hope something comes up, i will do today and please you do as well today, if you can and Desh, Usha, Fellas should do that too, something will come, that is for sure........

Thanks again for the link and updates, I hope Kalki find out about Pooja at least now....... hope kalki make us happy, pls keep giving us updates as you can, thanks again.

Take care
Sharmi

fellas
6th December 2006, 08:07 AM
I too searched all over the Jayanetwork.in website but could not find any link for feedback.

Thanks Moksha for the link. I will definetely send an email to that ID today. They definetely need to keep the poor viewers in mind before dragging the episodes like this just because it is a MEGA serial !!!

mokshani
6th December 2006, 10:27 AM
Hey guys! as usual dragging kalki on monday: pooja will be scared at the police station, the police commissioner will be asking her so many questions abt ramanathan accident, meanwhile, kalki with appu comes to station and requests the commissioner to postpone the enquiry for few days as pooja is scared. they leave the police station with pooja. commissioner suspects doubt on kalki and assigns a person to watch activities of kalki.

gopi will be forced to marry some girl who he rapes thinking thats raji while he was drunk, and that girl now hates him for spoiling her life. varsha bluffs on sunil using thali sentiment and praying to god for him. slowly sunil is falling for her again End of episode.......
This is a mega serial, noway it will end soon.......Is there any point in explaining these things? i dont understand, its soooooooooo slow... iam getting bored on kalki :(. kushboo and creators must work on this, otherwise they will lose the fans... what do u guys think???? :huh:

usha_pooja
6th December 2006, 09:09 PM
BORING.

Dhesh
6th December 2006, 10:09 PM
dats tru Usha it is quite boring. I wnt Vivek back badly to bring the story alive agen. I wnt Ramanadan to get better n Dharani 2 b found for everything to come out and for Pooja to be chucked out of the house.

sharmi
7th December 2006, 04:02 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks for the updates, you are right, i have already wrote to Avni the link you provide, i think Pooja has made this scene to lock Kalki in Station, that will the twist and i think after all that happen i think they will bring Dharani back, oh god how long we have to await for our Vivek back, i hate to say this, i hate Kushboo as a producer for not making his so interesting for fans than dragging like other boaring serials, any how we cannot give up, so do you all guys, pls don't give up, we came so long, its pointless giving up in end, we will await little bit long, i am postive wont be much longer, Our lovely Vivek will come soon and Kalki will get interesting, hope positive, pls dont give up, like me feel so angry and boaring, but cannot give up, so going on...........

Thanks might, pls let us as you watch what is happening from Tuesday, never know some twist may come soon....

take care
Sharmi

Dhesh
9th December 2006, 01:11 PM
Like Mokshani said Sharmi we have to a bit patient. The time will come when Vivek comes back and at that time there will celebrations for all of us. Khusboo shouldn't do this to the viewers and to the story. I think she's trying out a different approach to the story and also concentrating on the other stories while Vivek is away.

Sharmi and Mokshani if you find anything about Vivek please can you send it to my email address I gave you in my last couple of views.
Thank you
See you l8tr and enjoy your weekend.

sharmi
11th December 2006, 04:18 AM
Hi guys,
I got a email reply form Kushboo and Vivke as well, so thrilled, advising to keep watching more twists to come soon. Guys pls write to them the link Moksha provide, they both are so sweet, they do spend some time to read and reply, that's so nice of them. I am so happy.

Sharmi

mokshani
11th December 2006, 07:18 AM
kalki on tuesday and wednesday: sunil will be upset with kalki for not helping him with his business. Kalki as well be upset with herself... venkatesan ask her t use surity of malar enterprises, so there will be no trouble.... Finally at the last minute she reaches the office and submits the paper work to the officer, beside arunkumar will be very angry on kalki. After kalki and arunkumar leave the office, the officer calls someone and tells "the work had become more easier to take advantage".
gopi got married to a girl and next day he finds our she is a police officer... varsha as usual playing thali sentiments on sunil and his mother.... End of episodes........

mokshani
11th December 2006, 07:20 AM
Hi guys,
I got a email reply form Kushboo and Vivke as well, so thrilled, advising to keep watching more twists to come soon. Guys pls write to them the link Moksha provide, they both are so sweet, they do spend some time to read and reply, that's so nice of them. I am so happy.

Sharmi
Hey sharmi! didnt get time to email them... will do when time permits and i havent watched thursday and friday episodes of kalki. Will update as soon as i watch, most probably on monday or tuesday... Takecare....... Mokshani.

sharmi
11th December 2006, 09:04 AM
Thanks Moksha, will await for your updates, hope as Khushboo said we get the twist soon and Vivek soon as well.

Sharmi

fellas
11th December 2006, 11:09 AM
WOW Sharmi ! U must be so excited to get a reply. How nice of them both to reply ! Hopefully, as u say Vivek will be back soon.

I too hope I will get a reply from them for my email.

:-)

sharmi
13th December 2006, 03:07 AM
Hi Moksha,
How are you all, did you watch Kalki on Thursday and Friday, Monday, when you have a moment let us know, any changes, did they change the title song or still the old one goes......

take care
Sharmi

mokshani
13th December 2006, 06:55 AM
No change in title song sharmi.... its the same old one. Thurs,fri & monday kalki: Ramanathan in coma stage, inspector comes to the hospital to findout abt some clue or the case, he will be asking pooja abt it.... no answer from her though. Meanwhile kalki comes to the hospital and tells pooja that she wants to investigate herself abt this accident, so she is going herself to that building. Pooja begs her not to go and gives so many excuses, kalki wont listen. Kalki goes to the building and speak to the owner of the building, who says he is the friend of ramanathan and accident happend when he came to see. After kalki leaves, this guy call pooja...(dont know what they spoke). All these things somebody is watching them carefully and secretly....[ i guess thats the constable that was appointed by the IG, But the guy's shadow looks very young and some similarities of dharani, I dont know iam guessing]. End of episodes.

mokshani
13th December 2006, 07:03 AM
Hi Moksha,
How are you all, did you watch Kalki on Thursday and Friday, Monday, when you have a moment let us know, any changes, did they change the title song or still the old one goes......

take care
Sharmi
Hey sharmi! didnt get time to talk abt the email that u have sent to avni. Isnt it nice of them to reply back. Atleast we found out that there will be some twist soon. Good abt that... Iam little busy this week, i will update things as soon as i watch and time permits. Takecare. mokshani

dhana_77
13th December 2006, 11:00 AM
Hi Mokshani,

My name Dhana. I from malaysia. Currently i watching kalki serial also. Just want to what the total episode of kalki. Curenly in i watching kalki serial episode 393. But i watched few episode in my friend house. last eposide i watched is Dharani married to Anu. And then what will happen to kalki or pooja.

plese let me if you know.

Remika
13th December 2006, 11:07 PM
HEY MOKSHANI n everyone else !!!

my name is REmie, ive seen ur website a long time ago n ive been reading very closely. ive just become a new member now. im from london by da way n i have DEEPAM. therefore i am currently watching kalki where the fake mother of dharany entered the house n where dharany has seen Anu hangin out with Arun's son. can u plz tel me how dharany n kalki get together n wts hapenin at da momen. last episode i watched sunil's mother calling the ayar for arrangin a wedding for sunil bt the ayar says dat every1 is talking bad about kalki n anu.

PLEase reply soon
thanks !!!

mokshani
14th December 2006, 08:07 AM
Hi Mokshani,

My name Dhana. I from malaysia. Currently i watching kalki serial also. Just want to what the total episode of kalki. Curenly in i watching kalki serial episode 393. But i watched few episode in my friend house. last eposide i watched is Dharani married to Anu. And then what will happen to kalki or pooja.

plese let me if you know.
Hey Dhana! Welcome to the grp. We are happy to have one more person to our grp. Well talk abt kalki: dharani never married to anu, U must have seen an episode where anu and her father make wedding arrangements and ask dharani to marry her, He refuses and kick them out of the house. Rest of the update is in our discussion ... just go through ... if u need anymore updates, i will let u know when time permits :). Takecare and keep in touch :)

mokshani
14th December 2006, 08:11 AM
HEY MOKSHANI n everyone else !!!

my name is REmie, ive seen ur website a long time ago n ive been reading very closely. ive just become a new member now. im from london by da way n i have DEEPAM. therefore i am currently watching kalki where the fake mother of dharany entered the house n where dharany has seen Anu hangin out with Arun's son. can u plz tel me how dharany n kalki get together n wts hapenin at da momen. last episode i watched sunil's mother calling the ayar for arrangin a wedding for sunil bt the ayar says dat every1 is talking bad about kalki n anu.

PLEase reply soon
thanks !!!
Hey Remika! U too welcome to the grp. iam happy that our discussion grp is becoming big day by day. Before it used to be me, sharmi, desh and sometimes usha and kathir. Now its growing...:). Anyway, u r way back in kalki. I can update u in short version:) but when time permits... iam really busy for this week. Keep in touch.

dhana_77
14th December 2006, 02:36 PM
Hi, Mokshani,

Thanks for reply. If u have just update me the kalki serial for me. How are u?

usha_pooja
15th December 2006, 12:07 AM
welcome 2 all new members. Mokshani thx 4 yr lovely updates. Kalki needs to stop all this dragging nonsense and let the truth come out very soon.

take care
from usha

Remika
15th December 2006, 02:05 AM
hey mokshani n every1 else

thanks for replying

hope 2 hear dem updates from u very soon

luv remika

Remika
15th December 2006, 02:09 AM
hey usha

im remika, a new member dat joined in ages ago.

wts hapenin in kalki at da momen. u seem very angry.lol

hasnt dharany cum bak yet
im still wathcinng wer kalki is about 2 buy the old house. mokshani seems very busy at da momen. so she sed shed pobly reply 2 ma questions. cant wait !!! lol

Remika,

sharmi
15th December 2006, 02:52 AM
Hi guys,
As Mokshani said all new members are welcome, so happy to see our group is getting bigger and bigger, its really good, hope our Kalki get twist soon and makes us more interesting, Moksha, i understand you are very busy this week, are doing all your christmas shopping, please leave some for others, i have not started yet, when you have a moment let me know what is happening from Monday onwards, i just watch episodes until Pooja taken to police station and Sunil upset about the tender yesterday, need to await for another week, if i am lucky, but i can count on you, so let us know, until then enjoy your busy schedule.

You take care
Sharmi

mokshani
15th December 2006, 05:59 AM
Kalki on tues & wed: Kalki calls vijay and ask him if the owner of the building is a friend of arunkumar. Vijay says they r good friends. She suspects arunkumar for ramanathan's accident and complies to police. Police calls both arunkumar and the owner, looking at the owner, kalki realises and tells police that he is not the person that she spoke at the building. End of episodes.......

aanaa
15th December 2006, 06:49 AM
thanks da

mokshani
15th December 2006, 09:30 PM
[quote="aanaa"]thanks da[/quote
Not a problem dear! :)

mokshani
15th December 2006, 09:46 PM
Hey sharmi! where are u? there are no posts from u. keep in touch dear...

Dhesh
16th December 2006, 04:01 AM
Thankx for the updates Mokshani. Welcome our new members of the Kalki group. I miss you guys alot because I haven't talk to you guys in ages. Thank God for Mokshani being able to send me updates for Kalki to my email and I stay in contact with Usha on MSN so things are OK. Seems like our new member are near the beginning of the serial. I want Dharani back so badly. I'm passing the time a little by watching Anjali that has just made it's appearance 2 weeks ago on Sun Tv. It includes the attractive actor Prajan and beautiful actress Mallika who has been in a few tamil movies like Autograph, Thirupachi (Vijay's sister) and others.

sharmi
18th December 2006, 02:54 AM
Hi Moksha,
I am here, just was busy with my work, its year ending, so lots of work to be finalise, me too awaiting so badly like Desh to see when Dharani back, did you watch Kalki on Thurday and friday, any new interesting scene came up? i will be in touch as well, did you write your feed back to Avni, pls do so when you have a moment, so that at least something will come up, i think Khushboo is really good, she is looking into her feedback and has a courtesy of replying her fans, i think its very nice of her, hope she hears the fans request and make the changes, bring Dharani back in the Serial, cannot await to see that.......

Its christmas time, do you celebrate christmas, i do. How is your new Plasma TV and timber flooring going on, i think you will be enjoying it very much, its nice of you to send the updates by email to Desh, i too miss Desh in Hub, i think next year will be good for her, after her exams, she can spend some time with us.

take care, be in touch.
Sharmi

Remika
18th December 2006, 11:14 PM
Hey

ANYONE!! can u tel me plz wts hapnin in kalki at da momen bcos im nt on the same episodes as u guys.
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im on da bit wer dharany tells Anu dat he will give her a ride 2 work n dat he shuldnt see arunkumar's son animore, there4 Anu thinks dat dharany likes her. WT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?? wen is kalki n dharany getin 2gether. i h8 dis i cant wait 4 dem 2 gt bak together. woohoo!
OH ! is der lots more episodes 2 cum 4 da 1 where they all fink dat Dharany slept with Anu except kalki.. let me know plz.
fanks, take care Remie

sharmi
19th December 2006, 03:07 AM
Hi Moksha,
How are you, did you watch Kalki on thursday and friday, anything happen, let us know when you have a moment, try to write to Avni as well as a feed back when you can.

Take care
Sharmi

mokshani
19th December 2006, 11:19 PM
Hey sharmi ramika & usha! Kalki on thursday & friday!! kalki confused with the owner of the building, so she and appu goes to the building directly to talk to the watch man. There they realise its not the watch man that she spoke before. kalki and appu leaves the building more confused. some guy as usual follow them in the shadow. He is none other than the guy who followed kalki at singapore when dharani and kalki went for honeymoon. He is a police and visits kalki house and enquires more abt kalki than ramanathan. Kalki didnt meet him yet...... end of episodes......

Sharmi! ur guess came true..... u were mentioning few weeks before abt this guy from singapore, he i here now. Oh god!! they are going to drag more now... getting unbearable., i already lost interest on this show, now more story to go......... anyway will putup. ur comments!!!???

mokshani
19th December 2006, 11:33 PM
Hey

ANYONE!! can u tel me plz wts hapnin in kalki at da momen bcos im nt on the same episodes as u guys.
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im on da bit wer dharany tells Anu dat he will give her a ride 2 work n dat he shuldnt see arunkumar's son animore, there4 Anu thinks dat dharany likes her. WT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?? wen is kalki n dharany getin 2gether. i h8 dis i cant wait 4 dem 2 gt bak together. woohoo!
OH ! is der lots more episodes 2 cum 4 da 1 where they all fink dat Dharany slept with Anu except kalki.. let me know plz.
fanks, take care Remie

Mygod remika!!:) u r far far back from now....... let me explain u in brief......... anu falls in love with dharani, she blackmails him that she will tell kalki abt the night they slept together(actually they didnt).dharani doesnt want kalki to know abt it as she is pregnant and they just started to live together. dharani's fake mother, poongudi does lot of things at home to seperate them. Finally kalki comes to know abt dharani and anu affair. She never talk to dharani and wont excuse. pooja try to poison kalki but dharani drinks the poisoned milk and admit in hospital. Kalki and family members blame poongudi for that, thus she tells the truth that dharani and anu didnt sleep together, it was all drama. By the time kalki realises the truth, dharani never returns home. They find his dead body, all of them except kalki accepts his death. Thus kalki live as sumangali thinking dharani will be back. Rest u can read it from our laterst post.. check it out!!

sharmi
20th December 2006, 02:54 AM
Hey Moksha,
I told you, i think now it will get more interesting and Dharani will be seen soon, i guess he kidnapped him, because in the Feed back which i got from Avni tells to watch and we wont regret it will be very interesting and lots of twist will be coming soon, so hope we will get there, please dont lose touch, be with it and we all too, did you write your feed back to Avni, write and see you will get a reply, that is for sure, thanks for the updates, and please let us know as you watch.

Have fun!
Sharmi

Remika
20th December 2006, 03:17 PM
thanks for replying Moksha :ty:

i knw im soo bhing in kalki, im only around da 435 episodes (somthing like dat)lol.
JUS few MOR QUESTIONs, esterda dey showd da bit where kalki has finally brought the house, will dharany b pleased wiv dat n how do dey get back 2gether???????
wt episodes r on at da momen?/

see u soon
Remie

Dhesh
20th December 2006, 08:20 PM
Mokshani, thankz 4 sendin da gret replies. I never expected the guy who was chasing Kalki and Dharani in when they escaped from him in Singapore, he would be out of the story for good. A great twist made by the new director of Kalki. Once Kalki sees this guy she might be able to save Dharani from him. Dharani and Kalki should of told the family about what happened in Singapore because then they will know about him and can the whole family from him. I didn't know he was a policeman. I can't believe he left Singapore so that he can get Kalki to himself. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Can't wait to see. The latest episodes I haven;t seen have not come into the tamil shop and I have been waiting over 3 weeks for it. It should come closer to christmas which by the way there are 5 days till Christmas. Wooooooohooooo and I broke up from school today so this holiday is going to be the best, well I'll make it the best.

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE HUB.

usha_pooja
21st December 2006, 12:13 AM
thanks for replying Moksha :ty:

i knw im soo bhing in kalki, im only around da 435 episodes (somthing like dat)lol.
JUS few MOR QUESTIONs, esterda dey showd da bit where kalki has finally brought the house, will dharany b pleased wiv dat n how do dey get back 2gether???????
wt episodes r on at da momen?/

see u soon
Remie

r we remie. Anyways hiya, nice knowing abt u. Anyways u got deepam tv rite. Cos my mummy watches it sometimes as well.

Take care
from usha

Remika
21st December 2006, 02:43 AM
hey usha, nice knwing u 2

yep unfortuntly i av deepam, so im quite behind wel lets say very behind compared 2 u guys. so u a big fan of kalki den??
see ya soon
remie xxxxx

usha_pooja
21st December 2006, 03:18 AM
hahaha remika nice one. Well I dont watch Kalki but i watch Sharada. Remika do u watch the serial.

take care
from usha

sharmi
21st December 2006, 03:48 AM
Hi Moksha, Desh and Usha,
Nice to have you all in group, yesterday i watch episode until Kalki calls Vijay and ask all the information about the owner of the building and one guys shadow follows her, its getting twist now, looks we will get into track soon and will be interesting, i dont think Khushboo will write story to dragg for ever, i am a great fan of Khushboo and Vivek, so hope they both come togeth very soon and make us happy, awaiting for that day.

Desh, yeah, have a good holiday and merry Xmas and Happy new year.

Moksha, Thanks for all your update, be in touch, have a wonder ful X mas and new year, i dont know you celebrate, but i do.

Usha and Ramika all the best and have a merry xmas and happy new year.

Guys i am going on leave for two weeks and i wont be able to Visit hub
until 2 jan. Please keep in touch each other and write your updates and feedback, Moksha specially you, i will come and write to you all on 2nd.

All the best, take care
Sharmi

sharmi
21st December 2006, 03:48 AM
Nice to have you all in group, yesterday i watch episode until Kalki calls Vijay and ask all the information about the owner of the building and one guys shadow follows her, its getting twist now, looks we will get into track soon and will be interesting, i dont think Khushboo will write story to dragg for ever, i am a great fan of Khushboo and Vivek, so hope they both come togeth very soon and make us happy, awaiting for that day.

Moksha, Thanks for all your update, be in touch, have a wonder ful X mas and new year, i dont know you celebrate, but i do.

until 2 jan. Please keep in touch each other and write your updates and feedback, Moksha specially you, i will come and write to you all on 2nd.

All the best, take care
Sharmi

Remika
21st December 2006, 05:23 PM
hey everyone!!!

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! hav a gr8 holiday n see u soon.

Sharmi have a great time. take care

luv remie

Remika
21st December 2006, 05:26 PM
hey usha,

i watch kalki bt i ddnt watch sharada, does dat go in deepam i only watch kalki, selvi, geetanjali n en kathali en manavy. bt KALKI IS The BEST, i luv it !!! woohooo ( only coz kalki n dharany make a gr8 couple )

remiexx

Remika
21st December 2006, 05:40 PM
hey moksha

can u just answer me these few questions please. esterda i watched where they showd the girl that sunil's gettin married 2 n da bit where kalki has finally brought the house.

1. how does dharany n kalki get back 2getHER n when?
2. how many mor episodes is der 2 cum 4 when dey all move in 2gether?
3. WILL DHARANY b pleased when he hears dat kalki has brought the house.

hope u have time 2 reply 2 dese questions
take care . luv remie

usha_pooja
21st December 2006, 10:52 PM
hey usha,

i watch kalki bt i ddnt watch sharada, does dat go in deepam i only watch kalki, selvi, geetanjali n en kathali en manavy. bt KALKI IS The BEST, i luv it !!! woohooo ( only coz kalki n dharany make a gr8 couple )

remiexx

hey remika, i see u watch all the afternoon serials expect 4 sharada. I am the opposite i only watch sharada. I dont have time 2 watch the other serials. My mummy watches them whenever shes free but quitted watching geetanjali ages ago now she watches jeyam on CEE I TV.

take care
from usha

okies,

dhana_77
22nd December 2006, 06:41 AM
Hi moksha,

how are u? how is preparation for New Year?

Curently i washing episode 401, where Dharani will arrest by police and kalki think Dharani trying kill Sunil. Because this Dharani will separate from him? I think Anu is happy earning this.

In which episode they will get back together & how many total episodes of kalki?

What is happen to singapore guy trying to get kalki? Is he will back in upcoming episodes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Have a grat holiday for all.

cheers
Dhana

usha_pooja
23rd December 2006, 12:41 AM
WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

TAKE CARE
FROM USHA

mokshani
27th December 2006, 01:31 AM

All the best, take care
Sharmi
Hey sharmi! didnt get chance to reply u........... good luck with ur work, will see u after jan2. I will update as soon as i watch kalki. Iam crazy busy with my family and friends for christmas and newyear's eve party. Anyway keep in touch dear........... mokshani

mokshani
27th December 2006, 01:55 AM
hey moksha

can u just answer me these few questions please. esterda i watched where they showd the girl that sunil's gettin married 2 n da bit where kalki has finally brought the house.

hope u have time 2 reply 2 dese questions
take care . luv remie
Hey remika!
let me see if i can recollect the answers for u... its been a while, i dont really remember:
Kalki thinks dharani might have fallen in love with anu. meanwhile dharani gets relaxed abt kalki and sunil affair as sunil get married to varsha. Varsha and her father want kalki to be out of the house. Kalki and dharani try to understand each other slowly and finally apolozises to eachother, dharani comes to sunil's house and takes kalki back home.
i dont want to raise up or bring down ur hopes... i dont really remeber.
He wont be pleased. But whole family will be happy. pooja will be left with nothing and kicked out of the house, ramanathan joins her with no food, shelter and money.

mokshani
27th December 2006, 02:12 AM
Hi remika! the clear answers for all ur questions is on page 3 & 4 on this kalki topic. U will get all answers for ur questions. check it out!!!

mokshani
27th December 2006, 02:51 AM
Hi moksha,

how are u? how is preparation for New Year?

Curently i washing episode 401, where Dharani will arrest by police and kalki think Dharani trying kill Sunil. Because this Dharani will separate from him? I think Anu is happy earning this.

In which episode they will get back together & how many total episodes of kalki?

What is happen to singapore guy trying to get kalki? Is he will back in upcoming episodes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Have a grat holiday for all.

cheers
Dhana
Hi dhana! i guess kalki and dharani are fighting because of anu affair right? i dont remember......... if this is what u r asking me abt the answer is........ kalki and dharani never get back, by the time kalki findsout the truth abt the affair with anu is a drama, dharani will be gone and realises that he is dead. so far he has never returned and kalki thinks he is alive.

Remika
30th December 2006, 11:50 PM
hey moksha!!!

fanks for da replies. soz couldnt reply 2 u earlier coz hd problems wiv ma computer.
hope u had a gr8 christmas though!!!

oh, n HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 all members!!!

OMDZ i was watching da film KAKA KAKA (surya n jhotika) n der Vivek was acting as one of the police man throughout da film, never new that till today, duno whether u do so just thougt of letting u knw. hes a gr8 actor, he lookd rely smart in da police suit !!!

Luv Remie ~~~

Dhesh
31st December 2006, 04:20 PM
Remika, I knew that ages ago. I watched the film ages ago and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in most of the film. Remika, I thought he looked quite smart too. I was happy that he was one policemen that didn't die.

Mokshani, what's going on so far in Kalki? When will Dharani be back? I hope the Prakash guy doesn't harm Kalki or Dharani.

Remika
1st January 2007, 04:39 AM
hey desh,

da fing iz i watchd kaka kaka so long ago bt i neva noticed dat dharany was in der. maybe kalki didnt start at dat time. duno bt i was jus shockd seein him in dat film as i've neva see him aniwer else. so sad!!! :cry2:

bt yh i do agree wiv u he look realy smart n cute!!

take care, remie

Dhesh
2nd January 2007, 01:14 AM
We think alike Remi.

mokshani
3rd January 2007, 12:01 AM
Hey guys! How r u all? HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. How was new years eve celebration at ur places? Iam sure u all had fun and u would enjoy the same rest of the year. Anyway abt kalki::::.... i lost interest. i didnt even watch it, its been a while. Any updates appreciated........

sharmi
3rd January 2007, 03:35 AM
Hi Guys

I am back, i had lovely christmas and Happy New year, thanks for all your wish, hope you all had a good one, Moksha, please dont lose interest in Kalki, trust be it will turn to be interesting very soon, we all are counting on you, have you watch any episodes so far, i watched upto Prakash meet Kalki at beach and Appu sees that and ask to Kalki and Kalki tells to appu about Singapore trip and Prakash, if i watch this week i will let you all know, at the moment as always our guider is Moksha.

Moksha, please be in touch.

take care guys!
Sharmi

mokshani
3rd January 2007, 07:10 AM
Hi Guys

I am back, i had lovely christmas and Happy New year, thanks for all your wish, hope you all had a good one, Moksha, please dont lose interest in Kalki, trust be it will turn to be interesting very soon, we all are counting on you, have you watch any episodes so far, i watched upto Prakash meet Kalki at beach and Appu sees that and ask to Kalki and Kalki tells to appu about Singapore trip and Prakash, if i watch this week i will let you all know, at the moment as always our guider is Moksha.

Moksha, please be in touch.

take care guys!
Sharmi

Hey sharmi! good to hear from u, i am sure u did had fun.

i dont know i am losing interest on kalki, actually i lost. They got down ramanathan on bed,prakash came into picture and started torturing kalki and now..... beside all these anu found the letter wrote by poongudi abt arunkumar's plan to kill dharani, she gives that letter to appu. Appu calls kalki and says he found a letter that can catch arunkumar, also he calls arunkumar and tells him he has the evidence. Before appu takes letter to kalki, he will be killed by arunkumar and turned it as it is an accident. Now police suspects kalki for appu's death. Anyway.. that all happened last week

sharmi
3rd January 2007, 08:39 AM
Thanks Moksha, i too feel the same, but cannot give up now, hoping for a good twist soon, thanks again, please be in touch, just remember all of us are counting on you.

Sharmi

Dhesh
3rd January 2007, 05:11 PM
Appu is murdered by ArunKumar. Appu shouldn't have rang Arunkumar about what he was going to do.

mokshani
3rd January 2007, 09:56 PM
Appu is murdered by ArunKumar. Appu shouldn't have rang Arunkumar about what he was going to do.
yes desh, he shldnt have called, any normal person wouldnt do it. so dramatic and unnatural, very unnecessary scene to drag more......... and appu is the only person who knows abt prakash.... its all going to lead to something else :roll: .

sharmi
4th January 2007, 03:25 AM
Hi Desh, Moksha,
You are right, Appu is a crimnal lawyer and he should have know it, i think Dharani will be soon and he is the only one can save Kalki from everything from Pooja and Prakash, i think that will be the twist, if that so, would be very interesting, but i dont know how long we have to await for our Vivek to be back to us, hope he come soon for the sake of fans like us and stop this draggness and make the story worthwhile.

Moksha have you watch this week Monday and tuesday episodes, if so let us know when you have a moment, please, please don't give up.

Thanks again for your effort and how was your christmas and New year, did you get lots and lots of present. I did and was good, specially from my hubby.

take care guys!
Sharmi

mokshani
4th January 2007, 05:54 AM
Hey sharmi! i didnt watch kalki for a while. The monthly contract expired, i have to renew. I was very busy for the past week since i had new year's eve party at home. It was really exciting and had fun with all my friends. so, what was your new year's resolution? did u thought of anything?? :), keep mailing... moksha.

dhana_77
4th January 2007, 08:54 AM
Hi every body,

welcome back. How is story of kalki going on. Is the prakash form singapore. I have same question :

1. Accuctually how total episode ?
2. when Dharani & his family know that kalki
never send Divoice notice?
3. Will Dharani know about his fake mother?
4. In Which episode Sunil will marry?
5. It Anu will marry to another person?

dhana_77
4th January 2007, 08:55 AM
Hi every body,

welcome back. How is story of kalki going on. Is the prakash form singapore. I have same question :

2. when Dharani & his family know that kalki
never send Divoice notice?

Cheers
Dhana

mokshani
5th January 2007, 12:08 AM
Hi dhaana!
I guess i can answer few questions... lets see..
I have no idea, i dont even know what is the current episode #, i just didnt pay attention.
2. when Dharani & his family know that kalki never send Divoice notice?
Dharani and kalki start living together and they will have fight for anu's affair, one day they will both try to talk abt anu and dig their past, then they both realise that divorce papers were sent by appu.
He will findout abt her when she poison dharani.
I have no idea abt episode#
So far she is not married to anyone, but she and vijay are acting as if they were married to eachother.

sharmi
8th January 2007, 02:51 AM
Hi Moksha, Desh,
How are you all, by the way did you both write your feedback to Avni, did you all get a reply from Khushboo?, Moksha have watch Kalki last week, let us know if you have, i watched until Appu murdered and Police suspect Kalki? how is your weekend and Desh are you in your School holiday, you are very quiet these days, do you watch Kalki or not? like me only will be interesting when Vivek back? Isnt it?

take care! be in touch.
Sharmi

dhana_77
8th January 2007, 07:16 AM
Hi Mokshani,

Thanks for your reply.

Take care

bye

dhana_77
8th January 2007, 08:32 AM
Hi guys,

What happen for last weeks episode?

Dhana

R.Latha
8th January 2007, 04:39 PM
ஜெயா டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் கல்கி தொடரை அவ்னி சினி மீடியா சார்பில் தயாரிப்பதுடன் நாயகி கேரக்டரில் நடித்தும் வருகிறார்,குஷ்பு. 500 எபிசோடுகளைத் தாண்டி ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் இந்த தொடரை இப்போது இயக்கி வருவது டைரக்டர் செந்தில்நாதன். இவர் விஜயகாந்த் நடித்த பூந்தோட்டக் காவல்காரன் படம் உள்பட சில படங்களை இயக்கியவர்.

இந்த தொடர் இப்போது கிளைமாக்சை நெருங்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.இதனால் எப்போதும் கலகலப்பாக இருக்கும் குஷ்பு இந்த கிளைமாக்ஸ் காட்சிக்கான மூடை இப்போதே வரவழைத்துக் கொள்வதற்காக எப்போதுமே சிந்தனை முகத்துடன் காணப்படுகிறார்.

இதுபற்றி நாம் மேலும் விஷயம் துருவியதில் கிடைத்த தகவல்: வருகிற பிப்ரவரிமாதம் 22-ம்தேதி கலகி தொடர் முடிவுக்கு வருகிறது. தொடக்கம் முதலே விறுவிறுப்பைத் தக்கவைத்து பெருவாரியான பெண்கள் ஆதரவைப் பெற்று விட்டதால், கிளைமாக்சிலும் அவர்களை திருப்திப் படுத்த வேண்டுமே என்ற அக்கறையில்தான் குஷ்பு இந்த மாதிரி சிந்தனைமுகமாய் காணப்படுகிறாராம்.

கல்கியின் கிளைமாக்ஸ் நிச்சயம் சின்னத்திரை வட்டாரத்தில் ஒரு புதுமைப்புரட்சியை ஏற்படுத்தும் என்கிறார்கள்.

mokshani
8th January 2007, 11:46 PM
ஜெயா டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் கல்கி தொடரை அவ்னி சினி மீடியா சார்பில் தயாரிப்பதுடன் நாயகி கேரக்டரில் நடித்தும் வருகிறார்,குஷ்பு. 500 எபிசோடுகளைத் தாண்டி ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் இந்த தொடரை இப்போது இயக்கி வருவது டைரக்டர் செந்தில்நாதன். இவர் விஜயகாந்த் நடித்த பூந்தோட்டக் காவல்காரன் படம் உள்பட சில படங்களை இயக்கியவர்.

இந்த தொடர் இப்போது கிளைமாக்சை நெருங்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.இதனால் எப்போதும் கலகலப்பாக இருக்கும் குஷ்பு இந்த கிளைமாக்ஸ் காட்சிக்கான மூடை இப்போதே வரவழைத்துக் கொள்வதற்காக எப்போதுமே சிந்தனை முகத்துடன் காணப்படுகிறார்.

இதுபற்றி நாம் மேலும் விஷயம் துருவியதில் கிடைத்த தகவல்: வருகிற பிப்ரவரிமாதம் 22-ம்தேதி கலகி தொடர் முடிவுக்கு வருகிறது. தொடக்கம் முதலே விறுவிறுப்பைத் தக்கவைத்து பெருவாரியான பெண்கள் ஆதரவைப் பெற்று விட்டதால், கிளைமாக்சிலும் அவர்களை திருப்திப் படுத்த வேண்டுமே என்ற அக்கறையில்தான் குஷ்பு இந்த மாதிரி சிந்தனைமுகமாய் காணப்படுகிறாராம்.

கல்கியின் கிளைமாக்ஸ் நிச்சயம் சின்னத்திரை வட்டாரத்தில் ஒரு புதுமைப்புரட்சியை ஏற்படுத்தும் என்கிறார்கள்.

Hi latha! sorry i cant read tamil, is there a way u can translate it ???

sharmi
9th January 2007, 02:41 AM
Hi Moksha,
What is Latha saying in tamil is Kalki is going to end on 22 Feb and its going to be a very success dram amoung small screen because the climax scence is going to be very thrilling and acceptable by all her fans and she is concentrating to be serias because from episode 1 to until now she has try to be calming and happy and now to climax scence she is going to be very serias and make is so exciting to viewers, hope coming episodes are going to be good and have you watch any Kalki episode yet.

take care
Sharmi

mokshani
9th January 2007, 09:21 PM
Hi Moksha,
What is Latha saying in tamil is Kalki is going to end on 22 Feb and its going to be a very success dram amoung small screen because the climax scence is going to be very thrilling and acceptable by all her fans and she is concentrating to be serias because from episode 1 to until now she has try to be calming and happy and now to climax scence she is going to be very serias and make is so exciting to viewers, hope coming episodes are going to be good and have you watch any Kalki episode yet.

take care
Sharmi
Thanxs sharmi :). got thrilled to findout abt the end date of kalki. ok now i will start watching and will update u as soon as possible :). Thanx again sharmi.

mokshani
9th January 2007, 10:38 PM
Hi guys! kalki untill jan.4th: Vijay,anu and lakshmi findsout the reason for appu's death is arunkumar and after lot of arguments, lakshmi asks vijay to marry anu. Police is suspecting kalki abt ramanthan's accident and appu's death. On the otherhand, pooja and her uncle, arun kumar and varsha's father got together and planned to take revenge on kalki together, but each wants to take revenge on one other.

Beside all these, ramanthan suddenly one night started to walk himself and came down the stairs, all the family memebers are happy. Next day the police comes home for enquiry, ramanathan starts talking nonsense, he become mentally challenging. Inbetween prakash comes to kalki's house and torture her for no reason. Also he is not real cop.

These is what i dont understand, kalki charecter is very bold and dare, she shld be able to tell her family members abt prakash, she hesitates and scared abt him????!!!!!

sharmi
10th January 2007, 02:29 AM
Hi Moksha,
thank you watching kalki and updating, yes you are right, Prakash has to be fixed, and i guess Dharani is not going to come until climax scene, so we will be seeing Vivek at the end i guess, that's what i cannot accept and hate, because all the supporting stars are running the show for nearly 100 episodes, its not good at all, lets await and see, because its coming to end, more twist to come i guess, you take care, have fun! llet us know how its going now.

Sharmi

mokshani
10th January 2007, 03:19 AM
Hi Moksha,
thank you watching kalki and updating, yes you are right, Prakash has to be fixed, and i guess Dharani is not going to come until climax scene, so we will be seeing Vivek at the end i guess, that's what i cannot accept and hate, because all the supporting stars are running the show for nearly 100 episodes, its not good at all, lets await and see, because its coming to end, more twist to come i guess, you take care, have fun! llet us know how its going now.

Sharmi

No problem sharmi, i will update u. yes, iam also waiting for vivek to come back, will see what happens next.

dhana_77
10th January 2007, 12:39 PM
HI mokshani,

How is latest episode. Take care, bye.

dhana_77
10th January 2007, 01:12 PM
Hi Mokshani,

Are u already watched until end of episode?
It end of eposide Dharani will married to Anu. It is because Anu father willl dye and anu didnt have anyone.

Or Anu will married to Vijay that Arunkumar Son. Just update me the latest uodated to me. Thank you.

Take care

Bye

mokshani
10th January 2007, 09:15 PM
Hi dhana! my previous post is updated until jan. 4th. I havent watched rest, will update as soon as possible :). Anu is married to vijay, arunkumar's son. see u with more updates soon.

sharmi
11th January 2007, 02:28 AM
Hi Moksha,
How is it going, has Anu married to Vijay now, because they were faking for sake of Arunkumar, now after her father's death, did luxmi made both to get married? just let me know, have you watch any other episodes, any signs of Dharani? take care! not for long to go i guss.

Sharmi

usha_pooja
11th January 2007, 02:30 AM
thanks for da update mokshani. Wicket updates.

Cant wait to see the climax.

dhana_77
11th January 2007, 01:15 PM
Thank for reply mokshani. Please update me daily.

Thank you Dhana

mokshani
13th January 2007, 01:52 AM
Hi Moksha,
How is it going, has Anu married to Vijay now, because they were faking for sake of Arunkumar, now after her father's death, did luxmi made both to get married? just let me know, have you watch any other episodes, any signs of Dharani? take care! not for long to go i guss.

Sharmi

Hey sharmi! iam fine, thanx. How abt u? Yes, vijay is now really married to anu as they foundout arunkumar is murderer of appu and he asks anu to go into prostitution for her future life. Lakshmi ask vijay to tie thali to anu and she becomes widow infront of arunkumar. Now lakshmi, vijay and anu lives at appu's house.

mokshani
13th January 2007, 02:04 AM
Kalki updates: Lakshmi findsout she has blood cancer but didnt want to mention to anu and vijay. Arunkumar and adi mulam plans to kill sunil. Varsha findsout and warns sunil abt this.
Kalki while coming out of a medical store, some roudy guy looks at her and starts running. Kalki follows him and next day she attacks him with a gun. The guy explains that his boss ask him to kidnap dharani, kill him and throw him in the middle of the sea. But before he do that, dharani had escaped and now his boss is in central jail. Kalki goes to central jail and findsout that he is been released.

Dhesh
13th January 2007, 03:19 PM
Great updates MOkshani. I can't believe Kalki's going to finish soon. I'm sad because we won't be able to see Dharani anymore. I can still watch him in the old episodes but it's not the same.

usha_pooja
13th January 2007, 06:10 PM
same here dhesh

mokshani
13th January 2007, 08:14 PM
Hi guys!
WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY PONGAL
WITH LOVE
MOKSHANI

Dhesh
14th January 2007, 01:37 AM
WISH EVRY1 A HAPPY PONGAL AND THERE AIN'T GOING TO BE ANY SERIALS ON 4 A FEW DAYZ COS ITZ PONGAL N DER WILL BE SPEZIAL PROGRAMMES. VALLAVAN IS ON TONIGHT AT 8.00PM ON DEEPAM TV

usha_pooja
14th January 2007, 11:45 PM
wish everyone a happy pongal

aanaa
15th January 2007, 12:36 AM
wish you all happy pongal

sharmi
15th January 2007, 07:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

Happy Pongal to every one, i hope each and every one in our group would have celebrate their pongal with their family & friends, i too.
Moksha, great updates, getting interesting close to end, let us know what is happening now,when you can.

bye!
Sharmi

dhana_77
15th January 2007, 11:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

" HAPPY PONGAL "

Dhana

sharmi
18th January 2007, 03:27 AM
Hi Moksha,
How are you, you are been quite, are you still busy after pongal? when you have a moment let us know what's happening in Kalki now? any exciting happen so far! take care.

Sharmi

mokshani
19th January 2007, 03:08 AM
hey sharmi! there is no update for kalki as they have special programs for pongal, except wednesday. Here we go: kalki gets a brochure from a construction company, banglore, kalki realises that the construction area belongs to dharani. So, she sends pooja to blore to findout. Pooja goes and meets the owner dharma. He says he would discuss only with kalki and no bodyelse. End of episode.

I guess he is dharani with different face, iam not sure. Cause at banglore temple he gives same birth star and rasi as kalki at temple for archana in chennai, they show them side by side.

sharmi
19th January 2007, 03:47 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks, so does it look like Vivek or some one, i think Vivek is not acting i guess, did Pooja saw Dharma face to face or just the voice, because if Vivek is acting, we can guess from Body shape, oh no, to end why is he doing that, acting for 600 episodes and last 100 episodes, why do they have to change the main hero? i hate to see that and cannot accept at all? any how please let us know as it goes, thanks again.

Sharmi

Dhesh
19th January 2007, 01:47 PM
Wow, dat soundz really intrestin. Hw cn Pooja nt realise that's Dharani.

Dhesh
19th January 2007, 10:11 PM
Lyk u Sharmi, I'm upset to hear that they have changed Vivek. This is not a good change. Vivek is a great actor and we all love him to bits. Vivek should not leave Kalki. All of us are really looking forward to seeing Vivek again. He is one of the main reasons why we're watching the serial. Without him, the serial would have turned into a Kolangal or an Anandham. But, I think Khusboo would have brought the serial along very well. You can change any character in the serial but hw can u change the main hero. The serial won't end perfectly because Dharani ws da one ws in the pain and now somebody playin Dharani will get all the happiness and the happy bit. They will get Vivek's success which none of us want.

mokshani
20th January 2007, 01:18 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks, so does it look like Vivek or some one, i think Vivek is not acting i guess, did Pooja saw Dharma face to face or just the voice, because if Vivek is acting, we can guess from Body shape, oh no, to end why is he doing that, acting for 600 episodes and last 100 episodes, why do they have to change the main hero? i hate to see that and cannot accept at all? any how please let us know as it goes, thanks again.

Sharmi
yeah sharmi, pooja did see dharma face to face, she becomes surprised, couldnt react anything for that though. i will let u know, if anything else comes up:).

Dhesh
20th January 2007, 03:45 AM
Why is she surprised? I thought Dharma has a different face. Was she surprised because Pooja was thinking that Dharani was going to be there but he wasn't.

mokshani
20th January 2007, 04:55 AM
Why is she surprised? I thought Dharma has a different face. Was she surprised because Pooja was thinking that Dharani was going to be there but he wasn't.
yes dharma has a different face than dharani, i dont know y, as soon as she saw dharma, she will be just looking at him forgetting things around her.

mokshani
20th January 2007, 04:59 AM
i dont think they have changed the charector of dharani, but dharma has something to do with dharani, may be dharani got plastic surgery to findout things more!!!! anything possible in mega serials.Will wait and see what happens:)

aanaa
21st January 2007, 04:58 AM
good news
kalki ends at 700 episode

refer
http://www.dinamalar.com/Cinegallery/ChinaThiraiNews.asp
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1684/a013xy.jpg

Dhesh
21st January 2007, 05:16 AM
Yeh aana, Mokshani told us it was finishing on the 22nd of Feb. That's what is upsetting but also we get to see the climax scene of the show so it should look good.

sharmi
22nd January 2007, 03:34 AM
Hi Moksha,
How are you, how is your week end, so did they show Dharma's face in screen, who is acting for it, or just part by part did they show, just curious to know who is acting for Dharma or Dharani charactor now and did you watch kalki after wednesday, also i cannot read in my computer the tamil version of Dhinamalar which Aaana wrote, can anyone translate in English for me or if there is a English version can you let me know, i want to read it about the serial, Desh, can you help in it?

Moksha, looking forward to your update, climax scene will be very interesting i guess. Please be in touch with us,

Take care
Sharmi

Dhesh
22nd January 2007, 10:21 PM
Sharmi, Aana just showed us that Kalki is finishing on the 22nd February. It's the same thing that Mokshani said. Also, Mokshani what happened after Wednesday's episode? Me and Sharmi are waiting for your updates. Who is acting as Dharma? Is it someone popular and someone we know? Dying to know. They better not have taken Vivek out.

mokshani
22nd January 2007, 11:54 PM
Hey sharmi and desh! i dont know who is the actor thats playing as dharma. He is very smart looking though :). Kalki on thursday & friday: Kalki gets a dream abt dharani calling her to come to him. Meanwhile, pooja makes an appointment for kalki with dharma. kalki brings paati and ramanathan to blore with her, so they can get some treatment for ramanathan. Kalki meets dharama at a restaurant. She feels something, she thinks he is the one who came in her dream, but not sure, she thinks she recognises those eyes from somewhere. End of episodes......

Its getting interesting....... but feels very slow though....!!!!
MY ASSUMPTION: I think dharma is dharani, he might have gotten plastic surgery to findout truth, because kalki and pooja, they both feel something when they looked at him: some vibration!! :roll: .. MAY BE ... MAY NOT BE, I AM GUESSING!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK???

Dhesh
23rd January 2007, 12:39 AM
~Dat soundz really intrestin but I wnt to see Dharani bck again. Is the Dharma guy good looking? What does Dharma look like? Is he dark or is he fair? Thanks for the info mokshani.
I can't wait to see wat happenz next.

sharmi
23rd January 2007, 03:35 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks for the updates, so that mean the new guy Dharma doesn't look like Vivek at all, so some new hero is acting the climax scene isn't it? i cannot believe it, why do they have to do this in end? i am sure if won't be like Vivek and Khushboo chemistry in Kalki, that's for sure, please let me know just face is changed or total personality is changed so no Vivek any more in the Serial?

take care
Sharmi

mokshani
23rd January 2007, 09:49 PM
i dont know sharmi, This dharma guy is a new guy. he is not vivek. But in the show, dharani has to do something with dharma may be. I dont know iam just guessing.

Dhesh
23rd January 2007, 10:18 PM
DOn't worry, it's betta 2 find out l8tr cos then der's more expense

vidhya
24th January 2007, 01:44 AM
Kalki meets dharma in a coffeday shop.. he tells that dharani's property is sold to him .. kalki confirms that with dharani's signature.. dharma asks kalki to forget dharani and register dharma's name(symbolic) in her mind.. ramanathan, kalki pooja while crossing the road meets dharma.. ramanathan calls dharma as dharani.. whole family gets introduced to dharma.. he gets to know abt ramanathan's health and helps for meeting the doctor..

the guy who acts as dharma is aakash.. who acted as meena's lover in lakshmi serial.. he has also performed a role in thamirabarani movie..
he is actor vijayakumar's son-in-law(married to vanita vijayakumar)

sharmi
24th January 2007, 03:36 AM
Hi Moksha and Vindya,
Thanks for the update, i think Dharma is Dharani and Akash has the resumble of Vivek, i think that's what they have taken him, so Vivek is not more in the Serial, i dont know what happen to him, so disappointing, i guess we have to keep watching until end, no other way, hope Vivek come with Khushboo in other serials, i love is acting so much, and please let us know what is happening as you watch, thanks guys.

Sharmi

dhana_77
24th January 2007, 01:33 PM
Hi Moksha,

Thanks for for updated. Why they want change Dharani face to different face? Did you know anything about this. Is Pooja already change her charter. The total episode of kalki is how much.

Dhana

mokshani
26th January 2007, 01:15 AM
Kalki meets dharma in a coffeday shop.. he tells that dharani's property is sold to him .. kalki confirms that with dharani's signature.. dharma asks kalki to forget dharani and register dharma's name(symbolic) in her mind.. ramanathan, kalki pooja while crossing the road meets dharma.. ramanathan calls dharma as dharani.. whole family gets introduced to dharma.. he gets to know abt ramanathan's health and helps for meeting the doctor..

the guy who acts as dharma is aakash.. who acted as meena's lover in lakshmi serial.. he has also performed a role in thamirabarani movie..
he is actor vijayakumar's son-in-law(married to vanita vijayakumar)
Hey vidhya! Welcome to kalki grp. Thanx for the update. u been watching kalki from day 1? its interesting now, isnt it? well keep in touch.
~moksha.

mokshani
26th January 2007, 01:25 AM
Hi Moksha and Vindya,
Thanks for the update, i think Dharma is Dharani and Akash has the resumble of Vivek, i think that's what they have taken him, so Vivek is not more in the Serial, i dont know what happen to him, so disappointing, i guess we have to keep watching until end, no other way, hope Vivek come with Khushboo in other serials, i love is acting so much, and please let us know what is happening as you watch, thanks guys.

Sharmi

Sharmi dear! dont be disappointed, we will see him somewhere around, dont worry :). sure the chemistry between kalki and dharani was good, hope will see them together again.

Anyway>>>> kalki until today: Kalki notices in the file that dharani signed the papers in dec. but he is supposed to be dead in july. Kalki realises, asks dharma abt dharani. Dharma says he signed the papers using the mediater and he will find the mediater for her. Kalki and family is all excited except pooja...... end of episode.

mokshani
26th January 2007, 01:33 AM
Hi Moksha,

Thanks for for updated. Why they want change Dharani face to different face? Did you know anything about this. Is Pooja already change her charter. The total episode of kalki is how much.

Dhana

I have no idea y they changed dharani to somebody else, but sure there will be some twist and good explanation for that. I dont even know what is the current episode running onto, but i heard it ends at 700. Keep in touch dhana.

dhana_77
26th January 2007, 08:50 AM
Hi Moksha,

Thanks for updates. It real kalki end with 700 episode, because in malaysia it jusy 480+++ episode.

Please update daily. thank you.

dhana

Dhesh
26th January 2007, 08:07 PM
So, Vivek changed characters. Do you know what Vivek is doing now that he has left Kalki. Why did he leave Kalki? Can you find out this info for me anyone. Thanks. When you find it out can you send it to dheshaana@hotmail.com

sharmi
30th January 2007, 03:50 AM
Hi Moksha, Desh,
How are you all, i hope you all had a good weekend, i did, thanks Moksha for the updates, yes its getting interesting, but sad thing is we cannot see Vivek anymore, hope he commit his self in other project or Khushboo's next project would be really good, keep gives your updates as you watch, not for long i guess, 23 Feb is not so far. I think because Vivek cannot make it, the climax scene was adjusted by Akash and Khushboo is ending it, 700 episodes it long enough for serials, and Vivek has done around 600 episodes with her, so wouldnt be good to make some one act with her, good thought of her to finish it, as you said there will be a twist and explanation from Dharani to Dharma, i think Dharma is Dharani. Be in touch guys! have fun.

Take care
Sharmi

mokshani
30th January 2007, 07:51 AM
Hey sharmi! i dont have any update for friday, they didnt telecast kalki because of indian republic day special program. I will update monday's episode tomarrow. Keep in touch

Dhesh
30th January 2007, 12:07 PM
We'll b all waiting 4 your wonderful updates Mokshani. Come online 2day.

mokshani
31st January 2007, 01:34 AM
Hey guys! Kalki is moving very fast, its kalki in each and every scene, no side stories atall. Anyway.. kalki untill monday: kalki talks abt dharma's promise to find mediator with venkatesan and family, pooja tells her uncle abt dharma and property of dharani. Her intension is to loot dharani's property. Dharma comesback to kalki and tells that mediator is a cheater, he forged dharani's sign and sold it to dharma. kalki feels bad but never loses her confidence, kalki makes dharma as her partner in constructing flats at dharani's property. Pooja gets jealous looking at them talking together. Kalki looks at dharma's eyes and remembers dharani. Dharma says she will find dharani soon....End of episode...........

sharmi
31st January 2007, 03:57 AM
Hi Moksha
Thank you, really interesting yeh, good, sometimes when i am watching very interesting, they start on boaring Sunil, varsha and Gopi, gets really annoyed, not so far, i think soon they will show that Dharma is Dharani, be in touch with us, please we all are counting on you. thanks again, take care!

Sharmi

mokshani
31st January 2007, 05:03 AM
Hi Moksha
Thank you, really interesting yeh, good, sometimes when i am watching very interesting, they start on boaring Sunil, varsha and Gopi, gets really annoyed, not so far, i think soon they will show that Dharma is Dharani, be in touch with us, please we all are counting on you. thanks again, take care!

Sharmi
hey sharmi! how far did u watch kalki now ? just curious?!!

sharmi
31st January 2007, 06:07 AM
Hi Moksha, i watch until Kalki and Dharma meets a restaurant, this week i dont think it will come in shop, hope next week, cannot await to see, but its ok, you are there for us, so we know what is happening.

Sharmii

mokshani
31st January 2007, 06:09 AM
no problem, anytime sharmi :)

dhana_77
31st January 2007, 09:02 AM
Hi mokshni,

Thanks for update. Any where what is latest update for arasi.

!!! :D HAPPY THAIPUSAM :D !!!!

Dhana

Dhesh
31st January 2007, 06:55 PM
Thank u so much for the updates it made my day reading these Kalki updates. I got your message. I emailed you back about what I think.

mokshani
31st January 2007, 08:53 PM
Hi mokshni,

Thanks for update. Any where what is latest update for arasi.

!!! :D HAPPY THAIPUSAM :D !!!!

Dhana
Hey dhana! Thank you and wish u the same. No problem abt kalki updates, sorry, i dont watch arasi or any other shows. Anyway, keep in touch.

Dhesh
1st February 2007, 02:05 AM
Wheneva u get time or whenever Kalki comes on update us. WE are looking forward to your updates.

mokshani
1st February 2007, 02:38 AM
hi guys kalki on tuesday: kalki and dharma agrees on partnership, pooja gets angry and try to convince dharma not to take partnership, dharma ignores her. kalki wishes pavithra happy birthday, meanwhile, pooja calls her maid who takes care of kalki's real child, dharani. she asks her to buy him new dress and gold chain. Prakash finds out abt the child dharani is kalki's not pooja's through maid's husband... End of episode......

sharmi
1st February 2007, 03:22 AM
Wow Moksha, they are getting there, interesting, thanks again.
Sharmi

Dhesh
1st February 2007, 07:12 PM
Mokshani, great updates. :). Come on MSN when your free.

mokshani
3rd February 2007, 01:33 AM
Hi guys kalki on wednesday and thursday: Dharma and kalki officially becomes partners in construction business. Dharma invites kalki for dinner, kalki rejects and accepts later. Dharma put diamond ring in the juice and gives it to kalki. Kalki gets surprised looking at ring, dharma says: by mistake it must have fallen in the juice. kalki talks to paati abt dharma: she feels she knows him for a long time .. paati says only time gives answer. Next day, kalki family, dharma and kumaresan goes out for lunch. For fun kumaresan says pooja is mother-in-law to kalki and he calls her "chitthi". Pooja becomes serious and hits him, dharma hits pooja back and supports kumaresan saying he is the one to achieve everything and he is his 50% partner. End of episodes...

Dhesh
3rd February 2007, 11:12 PM
Thnkz Mokshani for the updatesz. Who is Kumaresan?

mokshani
4th February 2007, 07:39 AM
Thnkz Mokshani for the updatesz. Who is Kumaresan?
Kumaresan is introduced with dharma as his secreatary, but now dharma reveals that he is 50% partner with his business.

mokshani
4th February 2007, 07:50 AM
Hi guys! i wrote an email to kushbhu abt kalki show, she wrote me back saying kalki is finishing on feb23 and she is taking some break between and starting a new project in june again.

Anyway, how r u sharmi! not much posts from you now a days? Busy with office and house? Anyway keep in touch dear.
~mokshani

Dhesh
4th February 2007, 07:12 PM
Do you know whether Vivek is going to be in her new project?
Can you find out for all of us, Mokshani?
I used the avni email add. for finding out about what is going to happen in Kalki, but it doesn't work for some reason.
Mokshani can you send the email that Khusboo sent you to my email add. (naged001@suttonlea.org)
Thankz . Talk to you soon on MSN. Sent us some more updates. Eagerly awaiting for your reply.

sharmi
5th February 2007, 03:12 AM
Hi Moksha and Desh,
Great updates Moksha, yes very busy at work early start and late finishing, but i go and check the browse every day and read your updates, this wednesday i will get by Kalki, so excited, please keep giving us the updates, not for long i guess.

take care
Sharmi

Dhesh
5th February 2007, 12:21 PM
Is Kumaresan the jokey guy. The guy who was with him from the very moment we saw Dharma. He's on Super 10 on Sun Tv. Pooja hates that guy.