PDA

View Full Version : Kalki in Jeya Tv

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

mokshani
5th February 2007, 07:28 PM
Do you know whether Vivek is going to be in her new project?
Can you find out for all of us, Mokshani?
I used the avni email add. for finding out about what is going to happen in Kalki, but it doesn't work for some reason.
Mokshani can you send the email that Khusboo sent you to my email add. (naged001@suttonlea.org)
Thankz . Talk to you soon on MSN. Sent us some more updates. Eagerly awaiting for your reply.

hey desh! i asked few questions abt vivek that where is he? is he coming back? what happened to him? she didnt mention anything abt him atall. All she said was.. all good things must come to an end and she will start a new project sometime in june. I will forward u the mail that i got from kushboo. Yes u r right! thats the guy from super 10 is kumerasan, Pooja really hates him.

mokshani
5th February 2007, 07:33 PM
Hi Moksha and Desh,
Great updates Moksha, yes very busy at work early start and late finishing, but i go and check the browse every day and read your updates, this wednesday i will get by Kalki, so excited, please keep giving us the updates, not for long i guess.

take care
Sharmi
Hey sharmi! good to hear from u. No problem for updates, i will post regularly untill it finishes :). I hope u guys keep in touch with me even after kalki show is finished, Will see :wink: . keep in touch dear...

Dhesh
6th February 2007, 12:24 AM
Im online on MSN. You can forward me the mail, Mokshani.

Dhesh
6th February 2007, 12:32 AM
I haven't got any new mail from you Mokshani.

mokshani
6th February 2007, 03:57 AM
Hi desh! i have sent u mail long time ago, did u get it?

sharmi
6th February 2007, 04:05 AM
Hi Moksha and Desh,
Did you get a reply from Khushboo, isn't she lovely, she respect our email and reply to us, she is very well behaviour person, i too get reply from Khushboo, i have sent more than 4 emails and she replies me for each email and i got reply from Vivek too, the last email he wrote was he thank all of our Hub fans and he said he would have loved to come to end in Kalki, but unfortunate he couldn't make it up, but he has not accept any projects so far and he is taking a break from films, and he said when he accept a new project he will let me know, because he was happy to read that he has some fans around him. So i dont think Vivek will come back in Kalki, i think Dharma is Dharani, because Vivek couldnt make it up, Khushboo has twist the story and finishing it. Its nice of her, not like other serial making some one to act, because its sure the screen chemistry between Khushboo and Vivek wont be same with Akash, he is good looking, but Vivek just attracts viewers by his acting and personality, i miss him in the serial a lot, I know Desh, you will be the same like me.

Take care guys.
Sharmi

mokshani
6th February 2007, 06:44 AM
Hi Moksha and Desh,
Did you get a reply from Khushboo, isn't she lovely, she respect our email and reply to us, she is very well behaviour person, i too get reply from Khushboo, i have sent more than 4 emails and she replies me for each email and i got reply from Vivek too, the last email he wrote was he thank all of our Hub fans and he said he would have loved to come to end in Kalki, but unfortunate he couldn't make it up, but he has not accept any projects so far and he is taking a break from films, and he said when he accept a new project he will let me know, because he was happy to read that he has some fans around him. So i dont think Vivek will come back in Kalki, i think Dharma is Dharani, because Vivek couldnt make it up, Khushboo has twist the story and finishing it. Its nice of her, not like other serial making some one to act, because its sure the screen chemistry between Khushboo and Vivek wont be same with Akash, he is good looking, but Vivek just attracts viewers by his acting and personality, i miss him in the serial a lot, I know Desh, you will be the same like me.

Take care guys.
Sharmi
Hey sharmi! good to see ur post on hub. Yes i did get reply from her on the same day within 3 hrs. She is very nice and respects people opinion. i didnt hear anything from vivek though. Anyway, thats nice of them to reply to fans. U better keep in touch with me after kalki show is over, otherwise i will be very dissappointed with u :cry: , just kidding, i know u would mail me once in a while, wouldnt u????
take care
sushma.

mokshani
6th February 2007, 06:53 AM
GUYS Kalki friday: Dharma, pooja and kumaresan all apolozises to eachother, they leave the fight behind. Pooja takes ramanathan for shopping and kidnaps him with the help of her uncle. Her uncle calls kalki and threatens her not to make partnership with dharma and give the property to him, otherwise he will kill ramanathan. Dharma suggest kalki not to trust that guy and go to police. Meanwhile pooja comes and begs kalki to save her husband: giveup the partnership with dharma and give the property to kidnapper........ End of episode..

Dhesh
6th February 2007, 11:51 PM
Thnkz Mokshani.

mokshani
7th February 2007, 12:24 AM
Kalki on monday: Kidnappers call kalki, dharma picks up and ask them to leave ramanathan, meanwhile he hears church bell on the phone. Kalki and dharma goes finding ramanathan near church. They save him and dharma try to findout the truth from one of the guy, pooja makes him escape by shooting in the air. Kalki and family comes back to chennai and they all miss dharma. When venkatesan ask kalki : who kidnapped ramanathan, pooja blushes and strictly tells everyone t hat not to talk abt the kidnappers and business deal with dharma.. end of episodes........

Dhesh
7th February 2007, 12:28 AM
Pooja doesn't want anyone to know about anything that has happened in Bangalore. She is sooo selfish. When will she go to prison.

mokshani
7th February 2007, 12:32 AM
soon i guess, dharma already got a doubt on pooja. Before he sign the partnership deal with kalki, he mentions her that pooja is not happy with their partnership. Kalki convinces him that pooja is not like that , she respects her decisions. poor kalki blindly trust pooja

ananya99
7th February 2007, 10:09 PM
hi, folks iam a great fan of kalki,n i hav been,a regular watcher of kalki as well as the discussions in forum hub,jus got my password and i hav immedietly logged on to it,i have been watching kalki from the beging and really enjoy watching it,iam a great fan of kushboo and vivek aswell.feeling bad that the serial is getting over by end of feb
ananya

mokshani
7th February 2007, 11:58 PM
hi, folks iam a great fan of kalki,n i hav been,a regular watcher of kalki as well as the discussions in forum hub,jus got my password and i hav immedietly logged on to it,i have been watching kalki from the beging and really enjoy watching it,iam a great fan of kushboo and vivek aswell.feeling bad that the serial is getting over by end of feb
ananya
Hey ananya! Welcome to our kalki grp. Yes we are also sad that kalki is coming to an end soon, well... as long as the ending is good, we r happy with that. Keep in touch and keep posting your opinion abt our discussions.

sharmi
8th February 2007, 04:52 AM
Hi Moksha, didnt reply yesterday, very busy at work, thank and getting very interesting, i am going get the Kalki Video in the shop, so excited, what happen on Tuesday, let us know as you watch. Moksha, how can i be without writing to you, even Kalki end i will be in touch with you, i am sure me, Desh and you have lots to talk, so i will be writing to you all.

Be in touch, take care guys.
Sharmi

sharmi
8th February 2007, 04:52 AM
Hi Moksha, didnt reply yesterday, very busy at work, thank and getting very interesting, i am going get the Kalki Video in the shop, so excited, what happen on Tuesday, let us know as you watch. Moksha, how can i be without writing to you, even Kalki end i will be in touch with you, i am sure me, Desh and you have lots to talk, so i will be writing to you all.

Sharmi

dhana_77
8th February 2007, 12:24 PM
Hi moksha,

in india kalki will be end this month. It is right. please update me.

dhana

mokshani
8th February 2007, 10:11 PM

Sharmi

Hey sharmi! good to hear from u dear. ahh!! thats so sweet that u would defenitely write me even after kalki. Seems ur very busy with work, take it easy honey! when u have time please come on yahoo messenger, we can chat. i will update tuesday and wednesday episode today sometime. take care....... mokshani.

mokshani
8th February 2007, 10:19 PM
Hi moksha,

in india kalki will be end this month. It is right. please update me.

dhana
Hey dhana! yes its true that kalki is ending on feb23. This was wrote to me by kushboo in email. Where do u live in india dhana? takecare....... mokshani

mokshani
9th February 2007, 01:01 AM
Hi guys kalki on tues and wednesday: Pooja and her uncle plans to break the goodwill between kalki and dharma. Dharma gets a call from someone saying that dharani is back, kalki wants to let him know abt this. Dharma goes to chennai and explains the same, whole family gets surprised and dharma decides to stay back in chennai to findout the truth. Pooja finds out her uncle didnt call dharma, somebody else did.

Dharma mingles with all the family members, they all think abt dharani. Kalki remembers dharani on and off and she sees his reflection in dharma. Malar and venkatesan says, dharma reminds them of dharani. end of episodes..........

dhana_77
9th February 2007, 10:56 AM
HI Moksha,

I from Malaysia. I just want went kalki going to finish in india. From there i i can end of stories.

Dhana

Dhesh
9th February 2007, 03:49 PM
Dhana, do you have MSN. I added you on MSN. Come online Dhana when you can so that we can discuss Kalki. Mokshani has also got MSN so we all talk about Kalki. We have some intersting things to tell you about Kalki.

aanaa
10th February 2007, 05:31 AM
can't we discuss here

sharmi
12th February 2007, 04:51 AM
Hi Moksha and Desh,
Thanks for the updates, Can i come in MSN too, is it different from this group, i will love to join and discuss it and know more about Kalki, tell me guys.
Sharmi

mokshani
12th February 2007, 08:29 AM
Hi Moksha and Desh,
Thanks for the updates, Can i come in MSN too, is it different from this group, i will love to join and discuss it and know more about Kalki, tell me guys.
Sharmi
Hey sharmi!
Myself and desh discuss and talk on yahoo messenger, I will add u to my list, please accept it. Actually do u have Yahoo mail ID??? reply so we can add eachother. Iam little busy right now, i will update kalki most probably monday or tuesday

sharmi
12th February 2007, 09:39 AM
Hi Moksha,
I think my Yahoo Id is sharmikumanan not sure, how do i find out? like to join you guys.
Sharmi

sharmi
13th February 2007, 04:15 AM
Hi Moksha,
How are you, should be busy, did my Yahoo ID worked, i am not sure, how do i find out and what happeing in Kalki Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, have you watched it, let us know, and how is your new plasma tv going on, after Kalki what would you like to watch, because next project of Khushboo will be on June, so we have to await for about 4 months i guess, i am a good fan of her, i am sure next one too will be a good one, what did you do in the week end, i was busy with my family and house cleaning nothing else, Desh, has your school started and how was your exams, i and you miss Vivek alot, hope he acts soon, Moksha, did you get any reply from Khushboo after wards, i send two emails and no reply so far. take care guys, be in touch.

Sharmi

Dhesh
13th February 2007, 05:44 PM
Ive sent a few emails to Khusboo and I got a few replies but Khusboo said she couldn't tell me any details about her new project. I watch the serial Idhu Oru KAthal Kathai now and it is going really well. There is an actor named Prajan who is very good looking.

mokshani
13th February 2007, 09:16 PM
Hi Moksha,
I think my Yahoo Id is sharmikumanan not sure, how do i find out? like to join you guys.
Sharmi
Hey sharmi! do u have yahoo email address? if so send me. i will email u and we can chat on yahoo messenger. I was busy for past 3 days with household work and applying for jobs. 50 inch Plasma Tv is a gr8 way of enjoying, Nowords to complain about it :). Anyway, i will update kalki today sometime.
Dont forget abt your yahoo email address dear!!!

mokshani
13th February 2007, 09:30 PM
Ive sent a few emails to Khusboo and I got a few replies but Khusboo said she couldn't tell me any details about her new project. I watch the serial Idhu Oru KAthal Kathai now and it is going really well. There is an actor named Prajan who is very good looking.
hey desh! whats new with u. I havent spoken to u for more than 3 days, miss u already :). I dont watch that show, first ofall i have only suntv at home, sugget me something that i can watch from suntv. I Will come on yahoo messenger soon. takecare
~mokshani

Dhesh
13th February 2007, 11:30 PM
Mokshani, you should watch Anjali on Sun Tv at 8.30 in India, not sure what time it is on in America. The Kailash guy in Penn is in Anjali and he was in the serial I was talking baout in my last message. I watch other serials by renting them from the shop. The only tamil channels I have at home is Sun Tv, Ktv and TTN. Serials that me and my mum watch that are not on Sun Tv like Kalki we get from the shops. We usually have to wait about 2 weeks for each CD (1 CD is 1 week of episodes). If we are lucky we get 2 CDs of Kalki. Do you watch Sorgam on Sun Tv at 12.00pm. I don't like Sorgam but my mum rents it out becasue at 12.00pm she would be at work and Dad won't record it becasue he would want to watch tamil films on KTV. Do you watch Kasthuri, Anandham, Malargal, My Dear Bootham, Kolangal, Arase, Lakshimi or Suriya. These are serials in the evening. I don't really goes on from morning to lunchtime except that I know Sorgam and Bandham goes on at lunchtime and in the morning.
Mokshani, I hvn't tawken 2 u in agez. Missd u. I hve no 1 2 talk to bout Kalki. When I c Kalki Dharma together it reminds me of when Kalki and Dharani were together in Singapore. There closeness mkes us wonder if they will get 2gether. If he was Dharani, then why ain't he telling Kalki that he is dharani. When Kalki asks him what he wished for when he wished upon the shoting star, he says that she doesn't believe in it and also after he sed this he realised that he wasn't ment to say that which shows that he knows Kalki well.

mokshani
14th February 2007, 12:34 AM
Kalki on thursday: Very interesting episodes: MUST SEE: Police inspector come home to check if ramanathan got better, he sees kalki and dharma talking and laughing. He suspects kalki and with arrest warrent, he arrest kalki. Inspector says, kalki killed dharani to live with dharma and they both have illegal connections with eachother. Kalki screams and shouts that she has nothing to do with dharma, she just met him recently and they r only partners in business. Police dont trust her and they start enquiring samething with dharma. End of episodes......

mokshani
14th February 2007, 12:44 AM
Kalki on Friday: Dharma says,he wants to talk to inspector privately, he speaks and shows lot of files, photographs of dharani and dharma. Inspector let them go. Kalki has no idea what he spoke, she thinks dharma used his influence to get out of police station. She goes home, packs all his clothes and ask dharma to leave the house. Dharma then explains he is dharani, she proves it by recollecting the memories in singapore. Kalki trusts him, dharma asks her not to tell anyone that he is dharani untill he findsout the truth. Nextday morning paati sees kalki coming out of dharma's room.... end of episodes

mokshani
14th February 2007, 12:55 AM
Kalki on monday: Prakash comes home as usual to torture kalki, he threatens her that he will show pics of kalki and himself to the family and they will kick her out of house. Kalki confronts him and tells all the truth the family abt prakash and he is been blackmailing her. venkatesan and dharma kicks him outside the house. Prakash says, kalki will defenitely come to him to findout the truth abt a precious thing. Kalki wonders what could it be..... Nextday kalki and dharma giggling and talking to eachother in the room, paati catches them playing around ........ end of episode...

mokshani
14th February 2007, 01:10 AM
Mokshani, you should watch Anjali on Sun Tv at 8.30 in India, not sure what time it is on in America. The Kailash guy in Penn is in Anjali and he was in the serial I was talking baout in my last message. I watch other serials by renting them from the shop. The only tamil channels I have at home is Sun Tv, Ktv and TTN. Serials that me and my mum watch that are not on Sun Tv like Kalki we get from the shops. We usually have to wait about 2 weeks for each CD (1 CD is 1 week of episodes). If we are lucky we get 2 CDs of Kalki. Do you watch Sorgam on Sun Tv at 12.00pm. I don't like Sorgam but my mum rents it out becasue at 12.00pm she would be at work and Dad won't record it becasue he would want to watch tamil films on KTV. Do you watch Kasthuri, Anandham, Malargal, My Dear Bootham, Kolangal, Arase, Lakshimi or Suriya. These are serials in the evening. I don't really goes on from morning to lunchtime except that I know Sorgam and Bandham goes on at lunchtime and in the morning.
Mokshani, I hvn't tawken 2 u in agez. Missd u. I hve no 1 2 talk to bout Kalki. When I c Kalki Dharma together it reminds me of when Kalki and Dharani were together in Singapore. There closeness mkes us wonder if they will get 2gether. If he was Dharani, then why ain't he telling Kalki that he is dharani. When Kalki asks him what he wished for when he wished upon the shoting star, he says that she doesn't believe in it and also after he sed this he realised that he wasn't ment to say that which shows that he knows Kalki well.

Hey desh! thanx for letting me know. I havent watched any of those shows before. I watch kasturi in the evenings. Thanx for the suggestion dear.

sharmi
14th February 2007, 04:20 AM
Hey Moksha,
Great updates, thanks a lot, i cannot await to watch, its very interesting, so Dharma is Dharani, Did Kalki and Dharma start to live as husband and wife, so does Patti suspect them, what about other family members, is Kalki happy with Dharam, what about the kids, the Kids join him too, so interesting, i hope i can get the Video from the shop today, but it would be last weeks one, please let us know what is happening, the favourite pooja?

Thanks again Moksha.
Sharmi

mokshani
14th February 2007, 05:44 AM
Hey Moksha,
Great updates, thanks a lot, i cannot await to watch, its very interesting, so Dharma is Dharani, Did Kalki and Dharma start to live as husband and wife, so does Patti suspect them, what about other family members, is Kalki happy with Dharam, what about the kids, the Kids join him too, so interesting, i hope i can get the Video from the shop today, but it would be last weeks one, please let us know what is happening, the favourite pooja?

Thanks again Moksha.
Sharmi
yeap, they started to live like husband and wife secretly though. Nobody knows except paatti has a doubt on kalki.They didnt show anything abt kids yet, but kalki is very happy. Pooja already scammed alot from kalki's companies. They didnt show much abt her yet.

Dhesh
14th February 2007, 10:22 PM
It would be nice to see how Kalki's kids act around Dharma. Whether they will recognise him as Dharani or not. I want Kalki to have her baby back. Baby Dharani and I think Kalki will probably bring up Pavithra anyaway though Pavithra is not Kalki's baby. Pavithra looks like Kalki and Dharani. She's as fair as both of them and she looks like Kalki badly. She looked like her badly when Kalki and Dharani were having Pavithra's naming ceremony.

Dhesh
14th February 2007, 10:34 PM
Mokshani, if you are free come online. It's best if you come online after 8.00pm because I get out of tuition at that time roughly. Sharmi hope your yahoo id wrks because tha me u n Mokshani can all talk about Kalki.

mokshani
15th February 2007, 12:17 AM
Mokshani, if you are free come online. It's best if you come online after 8.00pm because I get out of tuition at that time roughly. Sharmi hope your yahoo id wrks because tha me u n Mokshani can all talk about Kalki.
sure desh, i will be online after 8 for u. I spoke to sharmi yesterday, she said she will get online soon.

mokshani
15th February 2007, 12:37 AM
Kalki on tuesday: Paati finds out that dharma is dharani, she is very happy and promises that she wouldnt tell anyone. Ramanathan and priyanka brings dharani and kalki picture frame, kalki and dharma look at it and finds one more pic. underneath; thats kalki and dharani pic with pooja's face stuck on kalki's. dharma says not to trust pooja. Kalki says this is the second time iam getting doubt on pooja. Meanwhile at commissioner office, a constable over hears talking abt arunkumar. He calls arunkumar and says he is the suspect for appu death, kalki and dharma has evidence. Arunkumar right away calls lorry driver and ask him to kill kalki and dharma. End of episodes.......

sharmi
15th February 2007, 08:35 AM
Hi Moksha,
As useual thank you, thank you, so interesting isn't it, i watched Kalki yesterday until Kalki returns to chenni, it was nice to see Kalki and Dharam together, Akash has Vivek's resumbles and acting, so its was nice to watch, cannot await to see when they both get together. Was it Romantic, like Dharani and Kalki get together those days or just only emotional Moksha, tell us what happen next? not for long, to think that getting sad, hope Khushboo next project come soon.

take care friend.
Sharmi

Dhesh
15th February 2007, 07:18 PM
WOW!!! Patti knows now. It is definitely going to out soon and Pooja is going to be found out soon.

Dhesh
15th February 2007, 11:37 PM
The only thing that is keeping megoing in Kalki is that Akash looks like Vivek. If there was a guy that didn't look like Vivek then there wouldn't be a romantic atmosphere.
I'm dying to know what their new project is going to be like and what is going to be called and who is in it. I want to recommend an actor named Prajan who can act as a sensitive, nice character and an evil character. He can just about act anything. He's played godd characters in his serialz so far.

mokshani
16th February 2007, 01:27 AM
Hi guys! kalki is getting interested but not on wednesday: Kalki and dharma were chased by a lorry to kill them. they realise and escape, dharma catches the driver and take him to police station. The driver tells the truth that its all because of arunkumar and adimoolum. End of episode.

sharmi
16th February 2007, 03:37 AM
Hi Moksha,
We are nearing the end, all the truth are coming out, will be very interesting to watch isn't it. Does Kalki called Dharma or Dharani when they are privatley talking. Because how did he proved he is Dharani? Did they show any scenes or flashback how Dharani changed his face or what happen after he been hit and kidnapped, will be good to see that or hear that, please let me know? cannot await for my next video in the shops, need to await till wednesday, must be very lucky for that. Did they show any scenes of our Vivek when Khushboo realised that its Dharma is Dharani, sorry lot of question? please my friend, let me know.

Friday in Australia, tomorrow is week end, be in touch.

Sharmi

aanaa
16th February 2007, 05:11 AM
kalki still running?

dhana_77
16th February 2007, 06:39 AM
hi moksha,

what time can be online with you. what is ur emailed id

dhana

Dhesh
16th February 2007, 04:28 PM
Dhana, does your email id work because I added yopu on MSN but you haven't been online. Maybe, you have't been on for agez or something.

mokshani
16th February 2007, 09:11 PM
Hi Moksha,
We are nearing the end, all the truth are coming out, will be very interesting to watch isn't it. Does Kalki called Dharma or Dharani when they are privatley talking. Because how did he proved he is Dharani? Did they show any scenes or flashback how Dharani changed his face or what happen after he been hit and kidnapped, will be good to see that or hear that, please let me know? cannot await for my next video in the shops, need to await till wednesday, must be very lucky for that. Did they show any scenes of our Vivek when Khushboo realised that its Dharma is Dharani, sorry lot of question? please my friend, let me know.

Friday in Australia, tomorrow is week end, be in touch.

Sharmi
Hey sharmi! its not a problem to answer your questions, that y friends are for. They didnt show anything abt the plastic surgery, dharma just explained that he changed his face to find out the truth abt the villans. He proved himself by telling their personal memories at singapore.
I didnt watch thursday's episode yet. Once i watch it , i will update. takecare and feel free with me.
mokshani

mokshani
16th February 2007, 09:12 PM
hi moksha,

what time can be online with you. what is ur emailed id

dhana
its sushmarao1@yahoo.com, i will be online afternoons usually..
what is your yahoo id? so we can chat online sometime

mokshani
16th February 2007, 09:16 PM
The only thing that is keeping megoing in Kalki is that Akash looks like Vivek. If there was a guy that didn't look like Vivek then there wouldn't be a romantic atmosphere.
I'm dying to know what their new project is going to be like and what is going to be called and who is in it. I want to recommend an actor named Prajan who can act as a sensitive, nice character and an evil character. He can just about act anything. He's played godd characters in his serialz so far.
I have suggested kushboo to have a vote of thanx party or send of party for kalki show, so we get to see all the cast, behind the scenes at once. will see what reply i get????

mokshani
17th February 2007, 09:00 AM
Kalki on thursday: Nothing much happened except arunkumar was arrested by cops for appu's death. They couldnt find any evidence regarding dharani's death. Sumangali comes back and tells the truth abt arunkumar.

Sheela and karthik got together because of the baby they had together and sheela apologizes for all the mistakes she had done. End of episodes

usha_pooja
17th February 2007, 09:33 PM
thx 4 da updates mokshani. Kalki is getting to the end.

mokshani
19th February 2007, 12:57 AM
thx 4 da updates mokshani. Kalki is getting to the end.
yes usha, kalki is going to end on this coming friday. Story is moving very fast and its very thrilling and interesting :).

sharmi
19th February 2007, 03:23 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks again, wow, so sumangali is back, so sad Kalki is ending, very nice serial we watched so far, hope next project of Khushboo will be interesting too for us, cannot await to see it, so have you watched friday one, sorry getting there so cannot await to hear the end. take care
Sharmi

Dhesh
19th February 2007, 06:46 PM
Mokshani, try n update us on wat happend on last friday's episode of Kalki we r all awaiting 4 ur updatez. Anywayz howz u? I hvn't tawkd 2 u since Friday. Cum on MSN wen ur free. Hav u gt n e relyz 4rm Khusboo. If u hve send dem 2 naged001@suttonlea.org, dis is my skool address n i use dat most often n i cn also use it at skool. Sharmi, hw r u? I hvn't spoken 2 u in agez. WE're all gunna miss Kalki serial. I don't wnt it 2 end. WE've hd sum gud momentz on da hub. Nw, we hve 2 make a new n xcitin topic of Khusboo's new project. I'll c u all l8tr. We're all awaitin 4 ur wunderful updatez, keep dem cumin. Speek 2 u on MSN.
BYE!!!!!!

Dhesh
19th February 2007, 06:58 PM
Mokshani, try n update us on wat happend on last friday's episode of Kalki we r all awaiting 4 ur updatez. Anywayz howz u? I hvn't tawkd 2 u since Friday. Cum on MSN wen ur free. Hav u gt n e relyz 4rm Khusboo. If u hve send dem 2 naged001@suttonlea.org, dis is my skool address n i use dat most often n i cn also use it at skool. Sharmi, hw r u? I hvn't spoken 2 u in agez. WE're all gunna miss Kalki serial. I don't wnt it 2 end. WE've hd sum gud momentz on da hub. Nw, we hve 2 make a new n xcitin topic of Khusboo's new project. I'll c u all l8tr. We're all awaitin 4 ur wunderful updatez, keep dem cumin. Speek 2 u on MSN.
BYE!!!!!!

aanaa
20th February 2007, 04:37 AM
update missing

mokshani
20th February 2007, 09:21 AM
BYE!!!!!!
Hey dhesh! i will update kalki friday and monday episode tomarrow. I didnt watch it yet, i was very busy. I didnt receive any mails from kushboo yet, did u get any? anyway i will come online tomarrow.Talk to u soon

aanaa
20th February 2007, 07:42 PM
.Talk to u soon
expecting soon :D

sharmi
21st February 2007, 04:22 AM
Hi Moksha,
Where are you, busy i guess, missing you and your updates, dying to know what happen on Friday and Monday, please let us know when you can. take care

Sharmi

dhana_77
21st February 2007, 03:19 PM
Hi Dhesh,

What u usually online. i normally malaysian time at between 10 to 6pm. Can u veryfy me ur emailed address.

dhana :D :wink:

mokshani
22nd February 2007, 07:15 AM
hey guys! i was crazy busy, couldnt update u guys earlier.... anyway kalki from friday to tuesday: pooja gets worried abt arunkumar being told the truth abt her (but he wouldnt mention anything abt her), she gets anticipatory bail, just in case police arrest her. But cops come home and enquiry pooja y she got the bail in advance? she explains arunkumar is my enemy, he might lie abt me. cops go back. But kalki gets doubt again on pooja that y she didnt mention abt the bail???

monday episode is more abt finishing gopi's story, i didnt even bother to watch that, its boring.

tuesday: cops arrested prakash with the statement of kalki under harrasment. Sunil talks to kalki abt his business and notices dharma and kalki being very close to eachother.

End of episodes.....

funnydude
22nd February 2007, 10:07 AM
hi mokshani,
thanks for the update.can u tell me how they ended gopi's story???

mokshani
22nd February 2007, 09:53 PM
sorry funnydude! i didnt bother to watch it. gopi's story is useless (atleast in my opinion). i just get irritated to see his part cause it makes no sense to me from the beginning of kalki episode ;). sorry ........

Dhesh
23rd February 2007, 02:19 AM
Thankz Mokshani for the gr8 updates. I don't like Gopi's story either. It gets kind of confusing, how can Raji trust Gopi after all he has done? That Gopi will never change. He's probably changed at the end of the episode.

mokshani
23rd February 2007, 03:52 AM
Thankz Mokshani for the gr8 updates. I don't like Gopi's story either. It gets kind of confusing, how can Raji trust Gopi after all he has done? That Gopi will never change. He's probably changed at the end of the episode.
thats y i didnt even bother to watch :)

sharmi
23rd February 2007, 04:04 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks again, yes Gopi, Sheela story is useless, i never bother to watch it. so what happen on Tuesday and Wednesday, today friday is the last day for Kalki to end, we need to await till June for our next Khushboo's project, i have feeling Vivek will be in it, i watch Kalki yesterday until Dharani and Kalki get back together was romantic too, Akash is just like Vivek so they was not much difference, but any how miss Vivek along, would be good if he has acted until end thank Akash, but what to do has to accept it now, no choice, let us know how did you go.

take care guys.
Sharmi

mokshani
23rd February 2007, 05:50 AM
Kalki on wednesday: sunil explains how he is having trouble with his business to kalki and dharma, he also finds that dharma is dharani. Dharma talks to police inspector to enquire prakash abt dharani's death attempt.. end of episode.

Dhesh
23rd February 2007, 03:15 PM
Mokshani, we're getting closer and closer to the end of the story. Today's the final episode. Don't give everything that has happened in today's episode away, just give us all hints of what happened. I'm excited to see what happens at the end and what it to be a surprise.

mokshani
23rd February 2007, 09:59 PM
Hi guys! kalki on thursday was really exciting and thrilling. Do u guys want me to explain? I dont think i shld, u shld watch yourself ..... if u guys still feel u need some hints......u r welcome...... let me know

funnydude
24th February 2007, 09:02 AM
Hi mokshani,
can u please let us know wat happened?
waiting to hear frm u

mokshani
24th February 2007, 09:07 AM
Hi mokshani,
can u please let us know wat happened?
waiting to hear frm u
hey funnydude! kalki on thursday... kalki foundout abt her child was changed by pooja, also found she scammed money at office. Whole family finds dharma as dharani. Pooja and heruncle try to escape to a foreign country with all money and important documents. End of episode.

Dhesh
24th February 2007, 08:14 PM
moksahni, omd dat is one of da bes episodes ive herd. but, pooja hs esapd wiv ramanadan. i hope ramanadan getz back safely.

usha_pooja
24th February 2007, 09:34 PM
thats rite dhesh, hopefully ramandan gets back safely.

mokshani
25th February 2007, 02:06 AM
moksahni, omd dat is one of da bes episodes ive herd. but, pooja hs esapd wiv ramanadan. i hope ramanadan getz back safely.
no desh, not really, pooja didnt escape with ramanathan. pooja escaped herself alone. I watched climax of kalki, its thrilling but iam not totally satisfied with the twist they had. iam very unhappy, unnecessarily they had killed one of the important person in the family. When will u come online desh?i mean on yahoo. we will talk more. take care

aanaa
25th February 2007, 05:15 AM
just flipped thru the commercial
noticed kushpoo with gun pointing pooja
what happened?

usha_pooja
25th February 2007, 04:28 PM
thx 4 all the lovely updates buddy

sharmi
26th February 2007, 04:07 AM
Hi Moksha,
Thanks, thanks, all Kalki updates althrough out, tell me in details the climax, i know you would love us to watch, it will take a while, dont have patience for so long, so as useual please can you let us the what happen on Thurday and friday, how did kalki find out the baby and the climax scen go and who died in last, was it very thrilling, i going mad, so counting on you as useual. We have to catch up, even Kalki end, we will definetly.

Thanks again.
Sharmi

mokshani
26th February 2007, 07:22 AM
KALKI ON CLIMAX:kalki on climax was really exciting. Pooja takes a cab to reach airport, but the taxi driver was dharma, he takes her to an abondon place. Kalki yells at pooja for all her mistakes and try to shoot her. Pooja threatens kalki that she will throw her baby from the top of the hill, with that she agrees all her mistakes and say she has nothing to do with dharani's death and she knows who is the culprit. Before pooja reveals the name of the person, ramanathan shoots pooja and pooja dies without even know dharma is dharani.
Kalki realises ramanathan is acting crazy. she points gun to ramanathan and asks him the truth. Ramanathan admits that he is the cause for dharani's death. He tried to kill dharani because he is the reason for pooja being in love with him, and she aborted ramanathan's baby and made his life miserable always thinking abt dharani. AT the end ramanathan shoots dharani on his shoulder, kalki gets really angry and shoots ramanathan. Climax: ramanathan and pooja dead....... End of the show........

I really enjoyed it, but wasnt happy with climax though.Ramanathan become villan at the end??? i cant believe it, it didnt made sense to me. I wrote abt it to kalki, she wrote me back, but she didnt mention anything abt kalki climax.

Dhesh
26th February 2007, 12:21 PM
OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAMANADAN IS THE CULPRIT OF DHARANI'S DEATH. I NEVA THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIM IN MY DARKEST DREAMZ!!!!!!
The climax looks sooooo interesting. I can't wait to watch!!!!!!
OMG!!!! THis is the end of Kalki serial after about 2 years of episodes, it all comes to an end.
We all have 2 thank Mokshani for her excellent updates and we have grown closer in friendship.
Thank You so mch Mokshani. When you are free, come online. I haven't tawkd 2 u in agez. Hw hav u been?
I'm still in shock afta readin ur updatez of the climax. My heartz beatin reallly fast. Itz unbelievable. So, does Kalki go to jail in the end?

usha_pooja
26th February 2007, 10:57 PM
im was in shock as well but i dont blame him 4 his insecurity.

usha_pooja
26th February 2007, 10:57 PM
mummy needs to wait 4 over a year 2 c the climax.

Dhesh
26th February 2007, 11:17 PM
Yh, unfortunately ur mum has 2 wait a year. But itz worth the wait. Kalki is very good serial. Itz neva borin and derz alwayz xcitin episodez evryday.

mokshani
27th February 2007, 02:34 AM
No problem guys, i enjoyed updating kalki show, I sure did had fun with you all :bluejump: and made good friends around the world :clap: . Please keep in touch with me.
~moksha.

mokshani
27th February 2007, 02:37 AM
OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAMANADAN IS THE CULPRIT OF DHARANI'S DEATH. I NEVA THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIM IN MY DARKEST DREAMZ!!!!!!
The climax looks sooooo interesting. I can't wait to watch!!!!!!
OMG!!!! THis is the end of Kalki serial after about 2 years of episodes, it all comes to an end.
We all have 2 thank Mokshani for her excellent updates and we have grown closer in friendship.
Thank You so mch Mokshani. When you are free, come online. I haven't tawkd 2 u in agez. Hw hav u been?
I'm still in shock afta readin ur updatez of the climax. My heartz beatin reallly fast. Itz unbelievable. So, does Kalki go to jail in the end?
Hey desh! i miss you too, i come online everyday thinking to chat with you. But i dont see you online anymore on yahoo. When r u coming online??????

Nope kalki didnt go to the jail, director ended the show with ramanathan and pooja's death.

aanaa
27th February 2007, 05:30 AM
thanks evrybody

dhana_77
27th February 2007, 07:07 AM
Hi Moksha,

Thanks for updates, I cant admin ramanathan become villan at end of story. Usually what time u will be online.

dhana

mokshani
27th February 2007, 08:52 PM
Hi Moksha,

Thanks for updates, I cant admin ramanathan become villan at end of story. Usually what time u will be online.

dhana
You are welcome dhana :). me neither, ramanathan? villan at the end??? i cant still believe. Anyway i will be online from 11am to night USA time. whats your yahoo id?

sharmi
28th February 2007, 04:42 AM
Hi Moksha,
i just confused and i thought i will just check with you, the spice shop i borrow Kalki video said it has not ended, because it useually comes as end and the video i borrow didnt show me any clue of ending, so has Kalki definetly ended on friday, did they show as ended or any clue can be telecast.......... i couldnt get it. help me friend? and how are you how is going on, trying my best to come on MSN? Did you speak to Desh and Dhana? take care, be in touch and write to me and clear my confusion.

Sharmi

mokshani
28th February 2007, 06:02 AM
Hi Moksha,
i just confused and i thought i will just check with you, the spice shop i borrow Kalki video said it has not ended, because it useually comes as end and the video i borrow didnt show me any clue of ending, so has Kalki definetly ended on friday, did they show as ended or any clue can be telecast.......... i couldnt get it. help me friend? and how are you how is going on, trying my best to come on MSN? Did you speak to Desh and Dhana? take care, be in touch and write to me and clear my confusion.

Sharmi
No need to be confused sharmi :) . Kalki serial came to an end. She conveyed her thanx to directors, financer and fans and i guess that comes to an end :).

dhana_77
28th February 2007, 08:16 AM
Hi moksha,

my yahoo id dhashanti77

Dhana

vidhya
1st March 2007, 02:06 AM
http://isaitamil.net/jeyatv/

Instructions:

When You are in this page you will need to allow ActiveX control in order to Download our web player. You will prompt for player download as soon as you allowed activeX Control. (This might take up to 30-60 seconds)

Then Click on Install/Run to install the player.

Once you are done please exit this page & reopen.

Then Click the play button to watch Live JayaTV & wait abt 2-4 minutes

the player will start streaming the TV. (Stream will buffer for the first 2 minutes then it will run smoothly)

U CAN WATCH KALKI DAILY!!

mokshani
5th March 2007, 07:42 AM
http://isaitamil.net/jeyatv/

Instructions:

When You are in this page you will need to allow ActiveX control in order to Download our web player. You will prompt for player download as soon as you allowed activeX Control. (This might take up to 30-60 seconds)

Then Click on Install/Run to install the player.

Once you are done please exit this page & reopen.

Then Click the play button to watch Live JayaTV & wait abt 2-4 minutes

the player will start streaming the TV. (Stream will buffer for the first 2 minutes then it will run smoothly)

U CAN WATCH KALKI DAILY!!

Hi vidhya! thank you very much for the info. I had logged on to isaitamil.com, its an amazing website, we get to watch suntv and jayatv also download new tamil movies. Thats cool, Thanx again ya!!!

mokshani
5th March 2007, 07:52 AM
Hi guys! Whats going on :huh: ? there are no posts from any of you, its been very quiet and boring. We all know Kalki has finished, that doesnt mean that we need to stop posting our views on something!!!!!!! I miss updating you all. Please cheer me up and keep in touch

sharmi
5th March 2007, 08:46 AM
Hi Guys,
Yes Mokshani you are write, we need to keep writing? I try to log on its not working for me what is Xactive and where it is, can you all guide me step by step, i am not good in downloading, guys help me would like to connect to Jaya tv.
Sharmi

Tannia
6th March 2007, 11:11 AM
hi guys,

im new to this site, pls welcome me & include me in ur discussion. i've read all updates frm page one ,its amazing and there are good people like Mokshani ,Sharmi and many more. i'm glad that im one of ur member.

Tannia

Dhesh
6th March 2007, 10:23 PM
Welcome Tannia to Forum Hub. Well, Kalki has reached itz end. Bascially, whenever you are bored or whenever you know anything new you want to tell us or any updates to any serials or programme then just send a message on Forum Hub. We will all reply straight away. I've been using this site for about 2 yrz. Itz a good site and it is worth it.
so, welcome. Hey Sharmi, sorry I've been quite itz just i had some science exams I had to revise for for my GCSEs so i was kind of busy, sorry. Mokshani, just sent u an email check your emails.

mokshani
7th March 2007, 02:01 AM
hi guys,

im new to this site, pls welcome me & include me in ur discussion. i've read all updates frm page one ,its amazing and there are good people like Mokshani ,Sharmi and many more. i'm glad that im one of ur member.

Tannia
hey tannia, Welcome to our grp. Its nice to add one more member in our grp to discuss and chitchat. Please do post your views and share ur opinions. By the way thanx for the appreciation :), myself, sharmi, desh has been using this website for awhile, its amazing and gr8 way of Keeping in touch with people around the world. Takecare
~Mokshani

mokshani
7th March 2007, 05:46 AM
Hi guys! March7th is our dhesh Birthday. I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday. She caught all our attention and nice place in our heart in a short time. Please convey all your wishes to her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHESH!! :bluejump: :redjump: wish you goodluck in all the way.

Dhesh
7th March 2007, 06:21 AM
Thnk u Mokshani. You wll always be close to my heart as a good friend.

sharmi
7th March 2007, 06:50 AM
Hi Desh,
Wish you a very Happy Birthday, all your dreams come true, and all the best in your studies and exams, are you having a party at home with your family and friends, did you get lots of gifts from your parents and friends, enjoy your day, have fun!

Sharmi

dhana_77
7th March 2007, 10:56 AM
Hi Desh,

Wishing " :2thumbsup: HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you

vicneshwary
8th March 2007, 12:16 PM
vicneshwary, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

why appear like this
how to see live JeyaTV

Vicky

vicneshwary
8th March 2007, 12:19 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U DHESH!!

Vicky

vicneshwary
8th March 2007, 12:19 PM

usha_pooja
9th March 2007, 01:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHESHY!!!!!! HAVE A FAB TIME. SOZ 4 DA LATE REPLY!!!!!

aanaa
9th March 2007, 02:21 AM

Dhesh
9th March 2007, 03:30 AM
GEUSS WAT I FOUND OUT??????
:o:o
IT IS VERY SURPRISING
IN THE REAL WORLD
I HAVE HAD SEX WITH MY FRIEND SUMI

Dhesh
IT IS VERY SURPRISING
IN THE REAL WORLD

Dhesh
IT IS VERY SURPRISING
IN THE REAL WORLD

Dhesh
IT IS VERY SURPRISING
IN THE REAL WORLD

vicneshwary
9th March 2007, 09:32 AM
[quote="vicneshwary"]vicneshwary, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

why appear like this
how to see live JeyaTV
Pls Help

Vicky

Dhesh
9th March 2007, 12:27 PM
THANK U EVERY1 4 UR BLESSINGS AND WISHES.

The inappropriate messages that I just looked up 2day weren't written by me. My friend knows my username and password and whenever she feels like it she qrites inapprpriate things to spoil my reputation on Forum Hub. Im very sorry for my friend's actions. I hope it hasn't disturbed you in anyway.
Once again, I am very sorry!!!!

usha_pooja
10th March 2007, 09:24 PM
dont worry dheshy!!! We know u wouldnt of written this!!!!

aanaa
10th March 2007, 09:49 PM
Dhesh
post a pm to moderator / RR and they will take care of it
you change your password

mokshani
11th March 2007, 04:11 AM
Hi desh! we trust u, we know u didnt do this. Just for safer side, change ur password and delete those posts :goodidea:. Dont worry abt it honey :)

aanaa
11th March 2007, 05:47 AM
dhesh u can click on edit and delete the messgae also

mokshani
11th March 2007, 07:52 AM
Hey sharmi! u been very quiet since kalki came to an end. Post something yaa. I miss u :). Seems u r very busy with work. Keep in touch.......
~mokshani

sharmi
12th March 2007, 03:21 AM
Hi Moksha, Desh and friends,
Sorry i didnt write to you all, i wont give up with you all, dont worry, i was away from Office for two days and back to day, yes i saw Desh post, i know its mistake, desh wont write like this, desh as Moksha and Aaana said, pls go to edit and delete all four post, not good to see like that, immediately change the password, it not good for you, hey Moksha, what's up, how was your weekend and have to try to hook in any other serial, if you come across anything let me know too, i am like to you, after Kalki not been hook with any other serial so far, i hope i will awaiting for Khushboo's project to come alive, until them to keep me up i cannot find anything interesting, than as useual cheating husband and two wifes and mother in laws, so house work and social life is keeping busy i guess, what about you Desh, are you back in School, how did you go with your birthday party, be in touch guys! nice to hear from you all.

Sharmi

aanaa
12th March 2007, 08:35 PM
keep in touch

mokshani
13th March 2007, 02:55 AM
Sorry i didnt write to you all, i wont give up with you all, dont worry, i was away from Office for two days and back to day, yes i saw Desh post, i know its mistake, desh wont write like this, desh as Moksha and Aaana said, pls go to edit and delete all four post, not good to see like that, immediately change the password, it not good for you, hey Moksha, what's up, how was your weekend and have to try to hook in any other serial, if you come across anything let me know too, i am like to you, after Kalki not been hook with any other serial so far, i hope i will awaiting for Khushboo's project to come alive, until them to keep me up i cannot find anything interesting, than as useual cheating husband and two wifes and mother in laws, so house work and social life is keeping busy i guess, what about you Desh, are you back in School, how did you go with your birthday party, be in touch guys! nice to hear from you all.

Sharmi
Hey sharmi! nice to see your post, me neither, i didnt hook on to any serials, actually didnt want to, may be iam waiting for kushboo's next project same like u :) .

mokshani
13th March 2007, 02:56 AM

Sharmi
Hey sharmi! nice to see your post, me neither, i didnt hook on to any serials, actually didnt want to, may be iam waiting for kushboo's next project same like u :) .

mokshani
13th March 2007, 02:56 AM

Sharmi

Dhesh
13th March 2007, 03:12 AM
I went to a restaurant over the weekend with my family. The food tasted really nice. I had mutton biriyani.

Tannia
13th March 2007, 10:56 AM
Happy belated Birthday to you Dhesh:swinghead:

hi to all the kind hearthed people.
Can u up dated me with Raji & Ravi in Kalki.
What happen to them?Did rajis Husband came ot of the jail? TQ guys

mokshani
13th March 2007, 09:14 PM
Happy belated Birthday to you Dhesh:swinghead:

hi to all the kind hearthed people.
Can u up dated me with Raji & Ravi in Kalki.
What happen to them?Did rajis Husband came ot of the jail? TQ guys
Hi tannia i guess u r talking abt raji and her husband, tamil. Tamil came out of jail by bail, but they never proved the murder committed by gopi, the director just let it go like that in the air. Gopi was never punished for his mistakes. He got married to raji's friend, who is a cop. She corrected him in all the ways at the end. Watching their episodes were the most boring thing for me, it didnt even made sense to me for all the trouble raji had gone through, her story wasnt justified.

aanaa
13th March 2007, 09:35 PM
in most MEGA serials,
directors opening many side stories only for dragging purpose.
at the end they forget the story line and say subam

moral:: do not expect much from these direcotrs.
just watch whenever time permits.

mokshani
13th March 2007, 10:29 PM
True aanaa, to give a break to the main actors, directors drag the story of sides like anything. Finally coming to the end, they will leave it in the air....... Yeap just to pass the time we can watch it.

mokshani
16th March 2007, 08:05 PM
Hey Dhesh/sharmi/aanaa and all! Y r we so quiet here, nothing to post ah? comeon guys post something :huh:

Dhesh
17th March 2007, 08:26 PM
Hi Mokshani, Sharmi and Aanaa. How are you all? Ive been talking to Mokshani so I know she is good and very enthusiastic about the cricket world cup especially India vs Sri Lanka.
I emailed Khusboo madam recently and she told me that nothing special is happening in May other than the new serial that she will be coming up with.
By the way, in my chemistry mock exam #I got an A* and my Physics mock I got an A and finally in my Biology Mock I got an A*. In my Biology Mokck I got the highest mark in the whole year group. I was praised at school. My mum was proud of me. This was the first time I made her soo proud.

aanaa
17th March 2007, 08:27 PM
now its finished
can start with new serial for discussing?

mokshani
17th March 2007, 11:46 PM
Hi Mokshani, Sharmi and Aanaa. How are you all? Ive been talking to Mokshani so I know she is good and very enthusiastic about the cricket world cup especially India vs Sri Lanka.
I emailed Khusboo madam recently and she told me that nothing special is happening in May other than the new serial that she will be coming up with.
By the way, in my chemistry mock exam #I got an A* and my Physics mock I got an A and finally in my Biology Mock I got an A*. In my Biology Mokck I got the highest mark in the whole year group. I was praised at school. My mum was proud of me. This was the first time I made her soo proud.
I know u could do it deshy :victory: , iam so proud of you honey. Keep it up. Wish u goodluck in every way. :cool2:

aanaa
18th March 2007, 12:53 AM

you know its always best to keep your mom happy
keep up the good work

aanaa
18th March 2007, 12:54 AM
Ive been talking to Mokshani so I know she is good and very enthusiastic about the cricket world cup especially India vs Sri Lanka.
Do you watch world cricket 2007 Mokshani ?
good
Todays result so far
BAN 81/3 (17.4) (IND 191/10)
BAN needs 111 runs in 194 balls

usha_pooja
18th March 2007, 03:05 PM
well done dheshy dear!!!!!!! Yr mummy will be proud. WELL DONE!!!!! YOUR SMART KID A* AND A IN SCIENCE. ANYWAYS, GOOD LUCK WITH YR OTHER SUBJECTS

Dhesh
18th March 2007, 08:13 PM
Thnkz Usha

mokshani
19th March 2007, 01:02 AM
Ive been talking to Mokshani so I know she is good and very enthusiastic about the cricket world cup especially India vs Sri Lanka.
good
Todays result so far
Yes I do, india lost really bad. it was horrible match , Had gr8 expectations as it is first match played by india in world cup, very disappointing :x .

usha_pooja
19th March 2007, 01:44 AM
good
Todays result so far
Yes I do, india lost really bad. it was horrible match , Had gr8 expectations as it is first match played by india in world cup, very disappointing :x .

better luck next time. Dheshy!!!! Be proud Sri Lanka won their 1st match!!!! Cant wait for the match against India. Its on Friday!!!! :D

sharmi
19th March 2007, 04:14 AM
Hi Desh,
Did you email Khushboo, so did she reply back to you, when is her new serial coming in air. that is very nice of her, did she give any dates or any more information about the new serial. tell us, so far no serial has attract me like Kalki and i dont watch any serials after Kalki, so i am taking a break as well, just Kidding, write to us guys!

Sharmi

sharmi
19th March 2007, 04:14 AM
Hi Desh,
Did you email Khushboo, so did she reply back to you, when is her new serial coming in air. that is very nice of her, did she give any dates or any more information about the new serial. tell us, so far no serial has attract me like Kalki and i dont watch any serials after Kalki, so i am taking a break as well, just Kidding, write to us guys!

Sharmi

mokshani
20th March 2007, 02:54 AM
Hi guys! Just wanted to share that India won the match against Bermuda. The highest score on the worldcup by india, 411/5 :bluejump: .

mokshani
20th March 2007, 03:12 AM
HAPPY UGADHI EVERYONE, THE KANNADA NEW YEAR'S DAY. To day is celebrated as kannada New years day in Karnataka, India. We make "Ugadhi pacchadi", something like chutney/sause, with jaggery, neem flower, raw mango and red chilly reffering to sweet, bitter, sovour and spicy .. impling to the different life phases of human being.

Just felt like sharing this information with the friends that i love and let them know how new year works in my native place :).

Dhesh
20th March 2007, 01:44 PM
HAPPY KANNADA NEW YEAR, MOKSHANI!!!!!!

Tannia
20th March 2007, 05:52 PM
hi, mokshani.
thanx for the update of rajis story.
oh my god the director didn't finish his food on his plate.
i hate this type of ending like raji & her husband. if they can't finish why they should put this kind of character and waste our time and theirs.

aanaa
20th March 2007, 07:37 PM
Hi guys! Just wanted to share that India won the match against Bermuda. The highest score on the worldcup by india, 411/5 :bluejump: .
thats a great NEWS

aanaa
20th March 2007, 07:38 PM
hi, mokshani.
oh my god the director didn't finish his food on his plate.
i hate this type of ending like raji & her husband. if they can't finish why they should put this kind of character and waste our time and theirs.
they want MEGA serial .. so opening new chapters. dragging
then they themselves donot know what chapters are open /close.
They confuse themselves and so do we

aanaa
20th March 2007, 07:39 PM
HAPPY UGADHI EVERYONE, THE KANNADA NEW YEAR'S DAY.:).
HAPPY NEW YEAR

mokshani
20th March 2007, 09:04 PM
Thank you guys for wishing me happy new year. How is it going with u all. Now that kalki has finished, we shld discuss abt someother shows, what do u guys think???

mokshani
20th March 2007, 09:13 PM
they want MEGA serial .. so opening new chapters. dragging then they themselves donot know what chapters are open /close.They confuse themselves and so do we
Yes aanna, iam sure it happened before in other mega serials also. just to fix the gaps between the main actors, directors fill them with sides and end up leaving them in the middle, but nobody bothers or mention abt it; its an advantage to director.

usha_pooja
20th March 2007, 11:43 PM
sometimes this advantage is bad for us!!!!!

mokshani
20th March 2007, 11:44 PM
sometimes this advantage is bad for us!!!!!
yeah yeap

aanaa
21st March 2007, 07:58 PM
i donot watch Jaya TV . but I can follow your comments

rameshm
21st June 2007, 12:03 PM
hi all

can i know wat is the real name of the actress tat doing Pooja's role......

I heard she has passed away...is it true?

mokshani
21st June 2007, 08:27 PM
hi all

can i know wat is the real name of the actress tat doing Pooja's role......

I heard she has passed away...is it true?
oh god! is it??? its a shock that she passed away...!!do u know what and how it happened???

i have no idea abt this. sorry, i dont know her real name.

Dhesh
22nd June 2007, 03:02 AM
Da person duin Pooja's role's name is pooja. Nearly in all the serials she's acted in her character name is Pooja like in Selvi serial her name is Pooja.

Dhesh
22nd June 2007, 03:05 AM
She cn't hve passd away as she is acting in Anjali tv serial telecasted on Sun Tv.
Did u realise durin Kalki dat she hd gaind alot of weight in da episodes wen only hr n Ramandan livd in da mansion. Den after wen Kalki n Dharani reunite later on in a different house (big) she luks as if she hs lost alot of weight.
I think this huge weight loss was the cause of her death.

aanaa
22nd June 2007, 06:05 PM
another( small made) Pooja getting marry soon.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/9198/news/pooja.html

mokshani
22nd June 2007, 08:37 PM
another( small made) Pooja getting marry soon.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/9198/news/pooja.html
Hey aanaa! i checked the link u reffered above. The one getting married is different pooja than the pooja acted in kalki. The pooja from kalki is now acting in Anjali as a police officer.

mokshani
22nd June 2007, 08:40 PM
She cn't hve passd away as she is acting in Anjali tv serial telecasted on Sun Tv.
Did u realise durin Kalki dat she hd gaind alot of weight in da episodes wen only hr n Ramandan livd in da mansion. Den after wen Kalki n Dharani reunite later on in a different house (big) she luks as if she hs lost alot of weight. I think this huge weight loss was the cause of her death.

hey dheshy! its been long time seeing ur message on "kalki topic". So, is it really true that pooja has passed away??

aanaa
23rd June 2007, 12:44 AM
I mentioned another small made pooja

so its different pooja.

noticed this Pooja in anjali
and also performing
host role i''mom and me'' in Jaya TV

mokshani
23rd June 2007, 08:03 AM
host role i''mom and me'' in Jaya TV
OH YEAH? i didnt know she is a host for some game show!! Game show?? i am not sure if "I mom and Me" is a game show, i dont have jayatv anymore.

aanaa
24th June 2007, 01:34 AM
help!!!!

any body watch mom and me

rameshm
29th June 2007, 02:30 PM
I heard she died bcos of the slimming pills she was taking...notice a drastic weight lost

rameshm
30th June 2007, 08:54 AM
News Flash: Suicide Spree

Just heard that the actress who acts as Puja in Selvi committed suicided. Also, Shraddha Vishwanath, who acts in Kolangal, committed suicide a few days back. This comes a month after Vaishnavi (Neelaveni in Manaivi, also now in Malargal) also committed suicide. In Vaishnavi's case, the screen plot spilled over into reality. Apparently, she fell in love with Dev Anand (who acted as Charukesh in Manaivi, and is acting as Vijay, Uma's son, in Penn). As in Manaivi, Dev Anand was already married, and it is alleged she took her own life because the romance could go nowhere. The police have detained Dev Anand. (See full report).

Dhesh
11th July 2007, 12:00 AM
I have already all the articles and reports on these suicides.
But, thank you!!!!