PDA

View Full Version : Western tunes used by IR

krihoo
27th September 2005, 08:35 AM
This is very interesting and no music fan should miss, especially IR fans....since this website got all tunes lifted by indian composers
While others is sounding like COPY , IRs is looking more like inspiration.But AKKARACHIMA,ENDHA POOVIYUM Songs are exactly same.... Hats off to the website...great findings...Someone already posted the link in some thread ..But i dont want anyone to miss it ..so posting as thread....if RR finds it 2 much he can remove it....

By the way when few days back when i told IR's ELANGATRU VEESUDHE is inspired from "dual of fates" , many ppl fought with me saying IR is so genious and can never get inspired by others tunes....

a genius wont get inspired?? Actually he is the one who gets more inspired and reacts with more melodies with that inspiration....

check out the link
http://www.itwofs.com/tamil-ir.html

By the way biggest joke is AR Rahmans minsaaru kanavu tune that is actually bit lift ......A work which is not 100% original got national award ha ha haaa

and karthik rajas ULLASAM 's VEESUM ..song original one is STUNNING .....

original is original

njv
27th September 2005, 09:57 PM
This is discussed in so many topics and places. I dont know why we need to discuss this here.

Now a days this forum lost its glory. I am quitting for good.

Good Bye.

alias
27th September 2005, 11:47 PM
krihoo, I thought u r a sensible person but you are one of those IR fans whom I consider bunch of jokers. Read the itwofs about MK carefully and come back.

app_engine
28th September 2005, 02:39 AM
krihoo,
http://tfmpage.mayyam.com/hub/viewlite.php?t=1058
is one of the threads which brought about so many of copies / inspirations by MD's for years...I think such things can continue to be discussed there.

I think the author of the website you refer also frequents to that thread...

krihoo
28th September 2005, 06:35 AM
CHI CHI

stop crying.........always crying like girls...and unfriendly negative approach.......i already requested politley that its temporary thread and RR can remove it ....

My intention was just to share this info with any ppl who missed this like me ....

DEAR RR , PLS REMOVE THIS THREAD, PPL ARE GETTING TOO EMTIONAL

krihoo
28th September 2005, 06:38 AM
njv

ok go go ....goodbye....
buy bangles , handkarchief ...sit in corner of room and cry

krihoo
28th September 2005, 09:54 AM
Alias

relaxxx.......who cares what that guy wrote...he is not judge..
audio sample u will take from him, conclusion also u will take from that guy aa ..???...we heard the sample and based on that we can judge ....

anyway rehman himself once told-"just we take small thread and knit a whole shirt with it "...

alias
28th September 2005, 08:08 PM
But you think you are better judge based on the samples? Have you listened to all songs of MK before calling it a joke for giving MK national award? There is an inspiration behind every MD and no one is void of that.

vimalpercy
29th September 2005, 01:25 AM
Insipiration / Copy

THere are so many MD's like DEVA who 100% copy the song and use it as his or their's song.
There is a difference between Inspiration and 100% copy.

Some of the pieces which were put there were not 100% copy by Karthik raja or Ilayaraja or Ar Rehman. They were just inspirations.

without inspiration you cant be a muscian.Take an artist, he just dont draw a image out of the blue but, he need a scenery or person or thing to inspire him to draw, similarly music also.You learn music which were created by musicians of the past.So some musicians you like and some you dont like and you love playing music of musicians whom you love.
Eventually it will be in your blood and whenever you try to compose music without your knowledge it will affect you in your composing. If a music director used a Walz you cant say that this style is used by so and so, for it is general similarly there are 4 or 5 common rhytms which were used by most of the musicians and we cant say each of them copy the rhythms. But my point is those rhythms didnt come from blue air, but created by some musicians and can you say that all copy the rhythms of that musicans.

we class people like Deva as 100% copycat for they just take whatever and put it as it is.so they dont do much, but people like IR works a lot in making the inspriation in bringing to us the way we like.that demands lot of work.

Ullasam visum kartukku, if Karthick raja put the original one as it is the tamil audience would have not loved it but he presented in a different way which we all loved and enjoyed.So we must thank him for getting a nice music to us.

But i would appreciate the musicians if they say what it inspired them to make that composition, which no body does.

It is a nice work putting all those songs and original ones.But let us believe the reality and enjoy what MDs provide us rather than complaining about them.

with regards