PDA

View Full Version : Editor's Note

RR
2nd October 2005, 02:44 PM
It was during Oct 1995 that three tamil film music fans in Bangalore wondered about a web site for TFM, and decided to set aside some precious vetti time to do some HTML-ing.. And, thus TFM Page was born ! It is 2005 now and yes, our 10-th anniversary..! We are celebrating it and would like you all fans to join us in the celebrations...! This issue of TFM Page magazine is a commemorative issue titled 'Pasumai Niraintha Ninaivugale' in which we'll recollect the fond memories. You'll get to read about the history of TFM Page & how it all started, memories and personal experiences by oldtimers, nostalgic threads, etc. For seniors, this issue is going to be like 'malarum ninaivugal' and for newcomers this will reveal much more about the culture and evolution of TFM Page over these 10 years. Hope you find it interesting. Of course, this is by no means exhaustive. We would like you all to write about your personal memories/experiences and share it with everyone. Come, let's reminisce..

On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you all DF-ers, lurkers, fans & friends for your support.. Without you this wouldn't have been possible! In particular, thanks to the current/ex team members Ravi, Pal, Ramki, BB, and Venkat for their cooperation, and the moderators Raj & Thiru for their tireless job. Special thanks to NOV for being our friend-philospher-guide, and for being always with us whenever we needed him. Apart from the core team, many DF-ers such as Sathya family (Kabali, Keerthi, and Kumar), Manisekaran, Kanchana, Mano, kiru, Naaz, MS and, of course, the PP&AP gang, have been like extended team members and helped in several ways. (Apologies if I have missed you. It's just my bad memory.) Thanks to one & all!

-RR

sathyakabali
3rd October 2005, 09:05 PM
RR and my TFM family:

vAzhga! vaLarga!
veLLi vizhA kaaNa vAzhththukkaL!
naaLai navaraththiri aarambam. nooRaaNdu kaalam vaLara kalaimagal, alaimagaL, malaimagaLai vENdugiREn!
meeNdum malarum ninaivugaLudan santhippOm!

rajeshkrv
3rd October 2005, 09:55 PM
vaazhga

ungal pani melum melum valarga

andha valarchiyil anil pol en pangum irukkum

sss
4th October 2005, 11:38 AM
Ten years dedicated services, keep it up!

Thanks for the same.

RR
4th October 2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks sathyakabali, rajesh, sss for the greetings and wishes! It was our pleasure.

prabhudas
6th October 2005, 03:52 AM
Congratulations and hearty wishes to all the TFM page admin, mods visitors.
Prabhudas