PDA

View Full Version : Thavamaai Thavamirundhu - Music

inetk
10th October 2005, 01:54 PM
I believe this was released yesterday...remember seeing an ad in a Tamil paper. I do understand that one doesnt expect much from Sabesh Murali, but considering Cheran's sensibilities, I suppose we could expect something from this soundtrack. Any one heard the songs?

rajdes
10th October 2005, 03:22 PM
one doesnt expect much from Cheran either. Autograph, Pandavar Bhoomi, which can be considered his best, dont pass much muster, really.

Sanjeevi
10th October 2005, 03:28 PM
some persons fighted for a folky song in this album.
Which is that song? How is it?

rsubras
10th October 2005, 03:39 PM
Bharathwaj was giving soulful music to Cheran in autograph and paandavar bhoomi....... avaravar vaazhkaiyil is a superbb song........ bringing back those sweet memories in life more than wat nyabagam varuthe did......

cheran went for sabesh-murali bcoz i guess of the fact that bharathwaj chided him in some magazine saying he didnt give proper credit to him and that cheran alone is not responsible for the success of autograph, it is also he who is one of the responsible........ cheran probably would have wanted to prove a point by picking up the least famous composers in TN

mr_karthik
10th October 2005, 05:52 PM
Bharathwaj was giving soulful music to Cheran in autograph and paandavar bhoomi....... avaravar vaazhkaiyil is a superbb song........ bringing back those sweet memories in life more than wat nyabagam varuthe did......

cheran went for sabesh-murali bcoz i guess of the fact that bharathwaj chided him in some magazine saying he didnt give proper credit to him and that cheran alone is not responsible for the success of autograph, it is also he who is one of the responsible........ cheran probably would have wanted to prove a point by picking up the least famous composers in TN

When I read this, another story brought to my mind, which I found in 'Kavinger Vaali's thread, posted by Saradha madam. Here it is:

There is a real story narrated by K.S.Gopalakrishnan in Kumudham (weekly), how he brought Valee in Karpagam to write all four songs. Before 'Karpagam' KSG gave a big hit movie 'Saradha'. In 100th day function of saradha, Kannadasan mentioned that the victory of Saradha is because of his songs only. KSG got angry on KD and decided to give a hit movie without KD's songs. He told MSV to suggest a lyric writer for his next movie Karpagam. MSV, eventhough best friend of Kannadasan, introduced Valee to KSG. On hearing the first song Valee wrote (aayiram iravugal varuvadhundu), KSG told Valee to write all songs for Karpagam.

"Karpagam" became great hit and run more than 100 days in several cities in TN. Then Kannadasan met KSG in a studio and appreciated him, "You proved that you can give a bit hit wihout my songs. Good. For your next film "Siththi" I will write all the songs". All songs of Kannadasan in 'Siththi' was also became famous among people.

That same sory repeats again..?.

inetk
10th October 2005, 09:35 PM
Thavamaai Thavamirundhu. 100 words.
http://www.milliblog.blogspot.com/

Mr Karthik's statement seems to be coming true. I had a tough time restricting my review to 100 words. Pretty impressive music. More so because you do not expect such music from Sabesh Murali. Given proper chances like this, it wont be long before these 2 become busier than the other so-called composer from the Deva stable, Srikanth Deva!

reagan87
10th October 2005, 11:17 PM
Just when they are about to reach stardom...they will inflict themselves with unwanted trouble by splitting. It happens everywhere. It wont be long till the duo are together if they were to reach stardom like many of us predict

Kumanan
11th October 2005, 04:54 AM
Hang on there pal! There is long way for them before one could worry of such a thing.

Enna Pakirai = Good & Refreshing
Unnai saranadainthaen = Very Good
Theme Song = Awesome
REST = Above Average

IMHO, These songs are the most fresh ones Cheran have got so far.

Sabesh Murali did few good songs when they started out. Samuthiram Songs, Yetho Minnal....

saradhaa_sn
11th October 2005, 03:43 PM
Mr. Karthik

When you read the comment of 'rsubras', how you got strike my statement in Vaali's thread?. That means you are reading all comments deeply and save them in mind.

keep it up.........!

interz
12th October 2005, 12:57 AM
getting so depressed by hearing these songs, thanks a lot!!!!!

MumbaiRamki
12th October 2005, 02:41 AM
Superb songs ! Esp enan thavikkirrai is superb !

sureshmehcnit
14th October 2005, 05:24 PM
the album is a surprise treat. I like all the songs. I should say here comes the best movie soundtrack (songs may not be) of 2005.

nilavupriyan
14th October 2005, 05:30 PM

When I read this, another story brought to my mind, which I found in 'Kavinger Vaali's thread, posted by Saradha madam. Here it is:

There is a real story narrated by K.S.Gopalakrishnan in Kumudham (weekly), how he brought Valee in Karpagam to write all four songs. Before 'Karpagam' KSG gave a big hit movie 'Saradha'. In 100th day function of saradha, Kannadasan mentioned that the victory of Saradha is because of his songs only. KSG got angry on KD and decided to give a hit movie without KD's songs. He told MSV to suggest a lyric writer for his next movie Karpagam. MSV, eventhough best friend of Kannadasan, introduced Valee to KSG. On hearing the first song Valee wrote (aayiram iravugal varuvadhundu), KSG told Valee to write all songs for Karpagam.

"Karpagam" became great hit and run more than 100 days in several cities in TN. Then Kannadasan met KSG in a studio and appreciated him, "You proved that you can give a bit hit wihout my songs. Good. For your next film "Siththi" I will write all the songs". All songs of Kannadasan in 'Siththi' was also became famous among people.

That same sory repeats again..?.

kannadasan-baradhwaj
vaali-sabesh murali :roll:

rajasaranam
14th October 2005, 07:18 PM
The music is very impressive in the first listening itself. Good work though the musical style seems to be a mixture of IR and ARR put together.

kokarako
19th October 2005, 02:17 PM
The songs are really good. Esp. Unnai, theme music, Oru murai and aakaatti.

Hope the film will not do a 'Solla marantha kathai'

sureshmehcnit
4th November 2005, 10:43 AM
Music Review on Thavamai Thavamirundhu album

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2005/11/thavamai-thavamirundhu-music-review.html