PDA

View Full Version : Serials at magazine- Real, Historical, Biography (Not story)

Sanjeevi
21st October 2005, 11:06 PM
Dear hubbers,

please share your comments and views on searial coming (came) at magazines. Strictly stories and novels are not allowed :D. Please take only real strories, self-biographies and historical serials.

I am regularly reading many serials currently coming in tamil weeklies. A serial is coming now at Junior Vikatan ie Thekathi Terminator, a serial on kankayakumari district Dhada (rowdy) Lingam. It is really interesting and amazing to read.

RR
22nd October 2005, 08:23 AM
Just want to mention (for those who don't know), "The No.1" thodar in Aa.Vi is being written by our hubber-friend NagaS.

Surya
22nd October 2005, 09:24 AM
Just want to mention (for those who don't know), "The No.1" thodar in Aa.Vi is being written by our hubber-friend NagaS.

R u Serious??? We have a celeb amounst us now?? :D :D Awesome!! 8-)

RR
22nd October 2005, 10:27 AM
Surya,

hehe.. of course. He has published more than 12 books (many biographies). Recently in Aa.Vi's muththiri chirukathaigal, his was featured as one (with photo). But, he has been writing well before that time. He has written a story in Hub magazine Sep issue also..

Sanjeevi
22nd October 2005, 11:01 AM

Wov great :clap:

nirosha sen
22nd October 2005, 07:00 PM
Good to know, whom we are rubbing shoulders with here, Pa!! :D

Always felt, the Hub was a great place to compare notes and hone one's own writing!! :D

Surya
23rd October 2005, 05:45 AM
Surya,

hehe.. of course. He has published more than 12 books (many biographies). Recently in Aa.Vi's muththiri chirukathaigal, his was featured as one (with photo). But, he has been writing well before that time. He has written a story in Hub magazine Sep issue also..

Really? What's his real name? :)

Surya
23rd October 2005, 05:49 AM
the Hub was a great place to compare notes and hone one's own writing!!

Very true! :D FOr ex: I wasn't even a writer until I came here. Some of the things that I've written earlier are disgraceful. Thanks to the hub, I'm not ashamed to share my work anymore. :D