PDA

View Full Version : The Best 'Hoop'-ers of All Time.

Surya
22nd October 2005, 07:25 AM
The best Players of all time. 8-)

Magic Jhonson

Larry Bird

Micheal Jordan

Kobe Bryant

Steve Nash

Charls Barkley

Scotty Pippen

Vince Carter

David Robinson

Tim Duncan.

Continue please. :D

Thiru
22nd October 2005, 07:36 PM
Shaq
Kevin Garnett
Karl Malone

Thiru
22nd October 2005, 07:42 PM
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Patrick Ewing

RR
22nd October 2005, 08:46 PM
Just curious.. How's this Yao Ming doing? Local media here raves about him always..

Thiru
22nd October 2005, 09:34 PM
Just curious.. How's this Yao Ming doing? Local media here raves about him always..

Yao has been very impressive at times but considering his size and the hype, he has not lived up to that yet.. He is still one of the top 5 Centers in the league and has improved every season...

Nerd
22nd October 2005, 11:32 PM

Well IMO, he sucks... Me being a houstonite, i hate rockets.. They just cant play. Yao's only good thing is his height. He is the worst rocket when it comes to defence :evil:

Nerd
22nd October 2005, 11:34 PM
Allen Iverson - I like that guy. He is the best in stealing the ball at present, IMO

Surya
22nd October 2005, 11:37 PM

Well IMO, he sucks... Me being a houstonite, i hate rockets.. They just cant play. Yao's only good thing is his height. He is the worst rocket when it comes to defence :evil:

Kasi, he's one of the best Centers in the League though.

Aren't you in Houston? U hate the Houston Rockets??

My all time favs are the Lakers. Eventhough I live near Sacremento!! :P

Allen Iverson is good too, but he's a ball hougher though. Doesn't use his team much.

Let's not forget the Doctor from the70's! :thumbsup:

Thiru
23rd October 2005, 12:32 AM
AI is good, but until last year he was a selfish player.. He is one of the most exciting players to watch though..

Sanguine Sridhar
24th October 2005, 08:12 AM
-deleted-

Goodness i havent noted..pardon me!

I am basically a basket ball player..and i have represented my university thrice...Just missed out the state level representation because of my health reasons

Anyways my list is

1. Wilt Chamberlain
2. Earl "Goat" Manigault
3. Pete Maravich
4. Drazen Petrovic
5. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
6. Julius Erving
7. Michael Jordan
8. Magic Johnson
9. Larry Bird
10. Oscar Robertson

Thiru
24th October 2005, 09:59 PM
Ivan Lendil
Boris Becker

Beckham,

Hoops refers to basketball..

Surya
25th October 2005, 03:37 AM
Ivan Lendil
Boris Becker

Beckham,

Hoops refers to basketball..

Yeah. :) I was wondering why I didn't recognize those names. :P

Sanguine Sridhar
25th October 2005, 08:38 AM
Goodness i havent noted..pardon me!

I am basically a basket ball player..and i have represented my university thrice...Just missed out the state level representation because of my health reasons

Anyways my list is

1. Wilt Chamberlain
2. Earl "Goat" Manigault
3. Pete Maravich
4. Drazen Petrovic
5. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
6. Julius Erving
7. Michael Jordan
8. Magic Johnson
9. Larry Bird
10. Oscar Robertson

Surya
21st November 2005, 08:29 AM
I always liked Xavier McDaniel with the Knicks. The ELECTRIFYING matches with Micheal Jordan and the BULLS were a pleasure to watch! :D

"The Bulls think that just because they're the World Champions, we supposed to sit back and let them do their thing! HEY! This is a GAME, this is a MAN'S GAME!!" - Xavier McDaniel. Playoffs of 1997!

Although I thought he was a Moron when he said this, I liked it later on. Because it was Comments like this that made THE BEST HOOPER OF ALL TIME: MICHEAL JORDAN , beat the crap out of the Knicks tha Year! :lol: :thumbsup: