PDA

View Full Version : S.....H.....O.....U......T

Sanguine Sridhar
25th October 2005, 04:55 PM
Have you loosed your temper? Whether you are angry now,today? You might be angry of anything... S....H...O..U...T ...share it with us..we will discuss about those things..and we will find a solution for you..Anything starting from society to your personal (If u wish)..This thread might be a tension reliever for u...Start...

chiku
25th October 2005, 05:09 PM
hi der...
Chiku here
A very nice thought of starting such a topic..
i ws waiting for one...

iyyo....ellam office problem daan...
i a tamilian settled in mumbai....
en office la more than half are mumbai ppl...
adavadhu....marathi kara...
ellam marathi la pesiye uyira vaanggum...
thalaya pichchundu odi polam pola irrukku....
idhukku enna solution?...
close my ears aa?....

Sanguine Sridhar
25th October 2005, 05:15 PM
Chiku,
Ungaloda Tamizh coll'gues yaarum work pannalaya? Appadi illana..you better talk with your friends in English and ask them to talk in english atleast when they are with you...Make it as a request...appadi illana neenga marathi kathukonga

Anoushka
25th October 2005, 05:18 PM
Sridhar: Eppathula irunthu intha agony aunt (uncle) velai? :)

Chiku: Find people who can talk to you in English/Tamil or make an effort to learn simple marathi words. Tell your Marathi friends about your problem, it might take some time, but if they are considerate enough they will slowly move to a common language. btw, do you know Hindi?

chiku
25th October 2005, 05:22 PM
ha ha ha..
thanku...
aana ennakku marathi teriyum...
nannave pesuven....

-deleted-

sridhar,.. neenga inga irrundal ungalukku teriyum.....ellam looooooosenga

Do not indulge in community bashing!

Arthi
25th October 2005, 05:24 PM
Hi Chiku
How are u? Already we have one thread.. so u pl go there Vengara Alavu pulambu.

-deleted-

so what we have to take in positive spirit and start learning Marati.

Chiku what is this Bcoz of u nanum polamba Arambichuten...

Do not indulge in community bashing!

Arthi
25th October 2005, 05:28 PM
Hi Chiku
U know Marati right? Obviously u must be knowing Hindi also...
so y r u unnecessarily whining at our marati friends...

Etahvatu Ezhuthnum nu Ezhuthatai and don't waste ppl time here by give u sincere advice

Anu
I have posted 1 hindi joke for u.There in PP thread Tsunami started !!!

chiku
25th October 2005, 05:28 PM
Arthi:- polambarathukkaga daana inda topic pa...

Anu:- thnx for the suggestion..i very wel knw hindi & marathi...
but the problem is office la eppadi pa marathi la pesaradu....?

Arthi
25th October 2005, 05:29 PM
Bye Bye all
Leaving for the day

Bye Bye chiku.. u know Chiku is my favourite fruit

Sanguine Sridhar
25th October 2005, 05:32 PM
Anu...jus for a serious fun ;)

Arthi
26th October 2005, 08:46 AM
Hi all GM
Yesterday I sent PM to chiku and got chiku's contact number and spoke to chiku and pacified. We came to know that we are working in same area !!!
Today we are planning to meet !!!
Thanx to our HUB.

Sanguine Sridhar
26th October 2005, 09:30 AM
Good..you know what i m really happy that by starting this thread..i m able to solve the problem of a fellow hubber..thank u

Arthi
26th October 2005, 09:43 AM
Am in Exaltation u know...
Egarly waiting to meet Chiku today. Planning to do shopping also

chiku
26th October 2005, 09:46 AM
hey..
thnx arthi for the lovely conversation yest.....
now i m a bit relaxed....

thnx to hub
eagerly waiting to meet arthi.....
we r gonna go for a shopping spree today......

Shakthiprabha.
26th October 2005, 02:31 PM
hmm? .... I am a person who rarely show visible temper and put up quite a lot, with a darn smile on my face. Sometimes yes, I DO REGRET for not calling a spade 'a spade'.

When I do burst out rarely though, it becomes a NEWS and people around me get bruised so badly. Just for the sheer fact of not hurting them, I keep myself under control.

This Internet media is a convenient way to let out emotions. Probably, good enough when we are not known with a single regular id :lol:

Some reasons are too personal and initimate enough to let out in public. All we can do is shout............

without any prefix and suffix messages... shout like this

>>>"gimme a breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" <<<<

The thread would then be full of "ah...ooohh.. ouch" :lol:

Nice stress management though :) . I wonder if anyone recalls the movie "albert pinto ko gussa kyon aata hai?!" :rotfl:

Shekhar
27th October 2005, 09:42 AM
There are three related states to this issue.

You get angry.. You lose your temper.. AND you lose control on yourself. The damage is done. You have lost more than you can percieve at that moment. May be you will end up in jail, or end up on the street or in a hospital, or end up without a job or a friend. It depends on what you have done in that moment of insanity.

You get angry .. but you control your temper. (May be you will count to ten!!). You push your emotions inside. Still you have lost something, because those negative emotions don't disappear and will cause harm to you without you overtly realising it. Hypertension is a sure gift.. whether you like it or not.

The ideal to aim for, is to attain so much of maturity of perception of the ways of the world that you don't get angry. It doesn't come in a day, and you cannot always win, unless you are a Buddha. What is constantly needed is to analyse ones emotions vis-a-vis happenings and realise the futility of such an emotion. Believe me, it is a great feeling, when you realise, you could have got angry easily but you didn't.

Reliving angry moments, as this thread is suggesting, is not healthy, unless you are interospective. The films which eulogise anger and revenge are the most dangerous to the health of the society.

phil
2nd February 2006, 10:35 AM
Well, its not uncommon for people to lose their control and start yelling.
But remember, when ever we yell at others, we may obtain self satisfaction, but sure enough its going to have its own bad effects.
Example, in my job when i sent one frustrated email, the aftereffects are my Boss, my Boss's Boss and a chain of reactions happened.
This is the basic solution: When you are frustrated instead of yelling just think. Think for atleast 30 minutes. Dont be in a rush to yell, coz its going to burn ya sometime of the other.

phil
2nd February 2006, 10:35 AM
Well, its not uncommon for people to lose their control and start yelling.
But remember, when ever we yell at others, we may obtain self satisfaction, but sure enough its going to have its own bad effects.
Example, in my job when i sent one frustrated email, the aftereffects are my Boss, my Boss's Boss and a chain of reactions happened.
This is the basic solution: When you are frustrated instead of yelling just think. Think for atleast 30 minutes. Dont be in a rush to yell, coz its going to burn ya sometime or the other.

swathy
28th August 2006, 05:23 PM
enakkum indha peter vidura pengal

english pesina than naagarigam

english pesina than educated nnu show off kudukira pengal

thinari thainari thappu thappa pesura pengal pidikkadhu

chappunnu vandhu araiyanum pole irukkum

TV lathan romba mozhi kalappadam irukku

NRI pillainga ellam niraya per TV paarthu than thamizh kathukuvaanga

sila samayam romba yerichala irukkum

samyal nigazhchi paarthu irukeengala

"flesh portion cut panni, potatos mash panni, appuram mixiela grind panni, oilla fry panni..... " cricket batalaye adikkanumnnu thonum

enga ooru auto driver,bus conductor ellam kooda nallla english pesuvaanga adhukkaga enneramum englishlayeva pesittu irukkanga . avananvan minimum 6 baashai therinju vachi irukkan aalungalukku yethappula idathukku yethappula baashai maathi pesuraan

aana english, tamil thavira yedhuvum theriyadha indha arai kurainga pandra alambal irukke

tholai pesi, tholai kaatchinnu ella vaarthaiyum thooya thamizha pesunganna soldrom kashtapattu vera vaarthaiya thinikkadheengannu than soldrom

......naan usualla old songs than like panni keppen
neenga vealum oru new moviela new song podunga :banghead:

vaazhnalla peterngalna onnaiyadhu nichayam naan chappunnu kannathula araiyanum idhan ennoda aasai

pavalamani pragasam
28th August 2006, 05:27 PM
Wrong thread posting?

swathy
28th August 2006, 05:32 PM
Wrong thread posting?

Have you loosed your temper? Whether you are angry now,today? You might be angry of anything... S....H...O..U...T ...share it with us..we will discuss about those things..and we will find a solution for you..Anything starting from society to your personal (If u wish)..This thread might be a tension reliever for u...Start...

Hulkster
28th August 2006, 07:23 PM
Guys anger is a emotion that we must learn to control. There are many things that we can get angry about or cause anger..but the more we try to cool it down the lesser we will have the habit of getting angry or releasing our anger.

Releasing your anger here will not not cool down your anger and in fact lead to you getting more worked up over more matters. Its best you try to think deeply about why you get angry and how it affects you and also think of solutions to them. Watching something relaxing or listening to music also can drown anger.

Remember releasing anger out is only a short term remedy..it only relieves us but we will be resorting to this everytime we get angry and it will only make our control of our emotions worse.
Moreover, we at times can allow ourselves to be angered easily once we know we can release it like this or some other way.

On a lighter note im currently very angry over the creator of this thread so i would like to do certain things to release my anger.

:banghead: :hammer: :rant: ...wokay anger over :2thumbsup:

pavalamani pragasam
28th August 2006, 08:31 PM
Swathy, your post fits perfectly for the debate started in the 'debate' thread! Hence my doubt!

Anoushka
28th August 2006, 09:45 PM
enakkum indha peter vidura pengal

english pesina than naagarigam

english pesina than educated nnu show off kudukira pengal

thinari thainari thappu thappa pesura pengal pidikkadhu

chappunnu vandhu araiyanum pole irukkum

TV lathan romba mozhi kalappadam irukku

NRI pillainga ellam niraya per TV paarthu than thamizh kathukuvaanga

sila samayam romba yerichala irukkum

samyal nigazhchi paarthu irukeengala

"flesh portion cut panni, potatos mash panni, appuram mixiela grind panni, oilla fry panni..... " cricket batalaye adikkanumnnu thonum

enga ooru auto driver,bus conductor ellam kooda nallla english pesuvaanga adhukkaga enneramum englishlayeva pesittu irukkanga . avananvan minimum 6 baashai therinju vachi irukkan aalungalukku yethappula idathukku yethappula baashai maathi pesuraan

aana english, tamil thavira yedhuvum theriyadha indha arai kurainga pandra alambal irukke

tholai pesi, tholai kaatchinnu ella vaarthaiyum thooya thamizha pesunganna soldrom kashtapattu vera vaarthaiya thinikkadheengannu than soldrom

......naan usualla old songs than like panni keppen
neenga vealum oru new moviela new song podunga :banghead:

vaazhnalla peterngalna onnaiyadhu nichayam naan chappunnu kannathula araiyanum idhan ennoda aasai

Swathy :rotfl: inga vaanga, en veetukarar Oda thOzhan manaivi oruthanga irukaanga, tamizh thaan, aana piranthu vaLarnthathellam Bangalore, tamizh-nu sollikurathula romba perumai anna pEsura thamizh romba kodumai! namma church park-nu sollitu pOnnunga pEsura tamizh-ai vida romba kodumai, avaNgaLukku neenga vanthu oru hammer koduthutu pOnga :lol:

sila makkaLukku athu ennamO oru alpa santhOsham :)

swathy
30th August 2006, 03:07 PM
Bangalore thamizh kodumaiyilum kodumai anou but adhu kooda parava illai nalla pesa therinjum idaila ange ange english vaarthaigalai idaila sorugi pesuvaangale kodumaiyilum kodumai . romba seyarkkaiya irukkum. andha madhiri case ellam paadhi perum arakurai alambalgal than

swathy
30th August 2006, 03:09 PM
Swathy, your post fits perfectly for the debate started in the 'debate' thread! Hence my doubt!

I am sorry mam. I didn't visit that thread :-)

Sanguine Sridhar
30th August 2006, 03:23 PM
Bangalore thamizh kodumaiyilum kodumai anou but adhu kooda parava illai nalla pesa therinjum idaila ange ange english vaarthaigalai idaila sorugi pesuvaangale kodumaiyilum kodumai . romba seyarkkaiya irukkum. andha madhiri case ellam paadhi perum arakurai alambalgal than

Ella ponnugalum..english-la peter vutta thaan pasanga thirumbi paapanganu nenappu....aana pasanga, enna andha ponna pesuradhaya kekka poranga?? :lol2:

Anoushka
30th August 2006, 06:40 PM
Sridhar :lol:

Swathy: athu ennamO unami, nirai kudam thaLumbaathu-nu summava solli irukaanga :)

Shakthiprabha.
5th October 2006, 02:53 PM
Its also very unfortunate when ppl MISTAKE normal natural flow of english.

Accent can be put on and its very irritating. I agree with that.

We need to understand, since ppl live in cosmo crowds, we do happen to talk either mixed language or unadulterated english to communicate with fellow beings.

In such cases, it is but natural, that the flow of communication is in the language which they are most comfortable at.

I seriously find it very difficult to THINK AND TALK PURELY in tamizh.

It is even more sad when ppl brand us as SHOW OFFS or yappers.

It damn seriously HURTS.

Its second nature for me either to talk english or to mix my communication with english, tamizh and hindi occasionally.

There are tv commercial comperers who SINCERELY MANAGE TO IRATE US extremely by

TALKING TAMIZH LIKE english

but talking english IN BETWEEN conversation FOR MOST PPL is definitely BECAUSE OF COMFORT LEVEL.

Anoushka
5th October 2006, 07:08 PM
Shakthi: There is a difference between using English words for comfort level and using English words inbetween just for showing off :)

for eg. "naan office pOitu varen-ma, train-ku late aachu... " three English words in one sentence ... not a bother here, this is quite natural, infact it will sound a bit strange (at least to me) if someone says "naan aluvalagathuku pOitu varen-ma, rayil vaNdi pidika nEram aachu"

But at the same time some people talk in a very distinct way which is irritating!

I have a few friends who change their accent the minute they are talking to local (Irish) people!

Shakthiprabha.
5th October 2006, 07:20 PM
I do not disagree anou.

The point I insist is I hope everybody UNDERSTANDS and DIFFERENTIATES that there are ppl who talk because its comfortable.

Esp accent switched on is immy visible. Thats sick. I agree too.

Again some ppl have natural flair for accent... if ppl can differentiate the adultereted one from genuine ones, it would be fine.

In the process, of showing hatred for adulterated users, some genuine users are also hurt, for no fault of theirs.