PDA

View Full Version : Sundara Ramasamy

Oldposts
30th October 2005, 05:03 PM
A thread to discuss the author and his works.

Oldposts
A recent interview in the nov.1 issue of kumudam:
<table cellspacing=5><tr><td>Page 1 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/Pict0001.JPG)</td><td>Page 2 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/Pict0002.JPG)</td><td>Page 3 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/Pict0003.JPG)</td><td>Page 4 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/Pictq0001.JPG)</td><td>Page 5 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/Pict0005.JPG)</td><td>Page 6 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/Pict0006.JPG)</td></tr></table>
For a lower resolution and faster downloading version, use the links below: <table cellspacing=5><tr><td>Page 1 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/page1.jpg)</td><td>Page 2 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/page2.jpg)</td><td>Page 3 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/page3.jpg)</td><td>Page 4 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/page4.jpg)</td><td>Page 5 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/page5.jpg)</td><td>Page 6 (http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~balaji/sund/page6.jpg)</td></tr></table>

Oldposts
bb,
probably he is among the very few writers who wrote quality of poems were as good as his stories.I am interested in knowing about" J.J Sila Kuripukal".I have not read this can u make a brief review.

Another observation i noted about his writing is this he charges every word with the greatest possible meaning.Adarthi.He is also one of the authors whom we can read again and again with the same pleasure.

reg
Karthik

Oldposts
Karthik, i haven&#39;t read J J S K either..

Oldposts
[tscii:1bc5ea94e7]
&#39;JJ: Sila kuRippukaL&#39; as the title suggests is a book that is simply an assortment of notes (sketches) on JJ. Initially in the form of narration by another writer, Balu, (a fan of JJ) and later on it is excerpts from JJ&#39;s diary.

JJ is an uncompromising (malayalam) writer, deep thinker, has no tolerance towards hypocrites. You feel it is the author who is speaking thru&#39; JJ.

the part I enjoyed very much and remember after 12 years clearly is
when Balu meets another Malayalam writer of historical novels Thirissur Gopalan nayar (modelled on Chandilyan, there has been no attempt to disguise)
Sundararamasamy, thru Balu, shows how a mediocre writer like Goplan nayar is such an adorable person while the man JJ is so cruel to others (by demolishing their dreams and illusions.)
Here is Balu&#39;s comment on JJ&#39;s criticism of G.Nayar (from my 12 memory, may not be accurate)

<font "aparanartsc",=""AparanarTSC"," "mylaitsc"=""MylaiTSC"" ,="," face="InaimathiTSC">
¸üÀ¨Éì ̾¢¨Ã¸û ÁñÊì ¸¢¼ìÌõ Ä¡Âõ §¸¡À¡Äý ¿¡ÂÕ¨¼ÂÐ. «¾¢ø *Ãñ¨¼ «Å÷ «Å¢úòРŢθ¢È¡÷. «¨Å Å¢ñ¦½ýÚ §Á§Ä ÀÈóÐ ¦ºýÚ Å¡Éò¾¢Ä¢ÕóÐ ¿¢Ä¨Åô À¢öòРš¢ø ¸ùŢ즸¡ñÎ ÅÕ¸¢ýÈÉ. *¨¾ô À¡÷ò¾Ðõ ¸¼¸¼¦ÅýÚ º¢Ã¢ì¸ ¬ÃõÀ¢òÐŢθ¢È¡ý §ƒ.§ƒ.

--
Goplan Nayar&#39;c conversation with Tamizh writer Balu:
*ó¾ §ƒ.§ƒ. ±ýÉ ¦Àâ *ÅÉ¡? ±ý ºÃ¢ò¾¢Ã츨¾Âô ÀÊòÐÅ¢ðÎ ºÁŠ¸¢Õ¾ô §ÀẢâÂ÷¸û ±øÄ¡õ ±ùÅÇ× À¡Ã¡ðθ¢È¡÷¸û ¦¾Ã¢ÔÁ¡? §¸ÃÇ¡Å¢ø ±ò¾¨Éô ¦Àñ¸û ±ý ¸¾¡¿¡Â¸¢Â¢ý ¦À¨à ¨Å츧ÅñΦÁýÀ¾ü¸¡¸ ¾ÁìÌôÀ¢Èì¸ô §À¡Ìõ Ó¾ø ÌÆó¨¾ ¦Àñ½¡¸ *Õì¸ §ÅñΦÁýÚ Å¢ÕõÒ¸¢È¡÷¸û ¦¾Ã¢ÔÁ¡?

À¡Ö, ¯í¸û ¾Á¢ú ¿¡ðÊø ¾¢ÕõÀ¢Â *¼í¸¦ÇøÄ¡õ §¸¡ð¨¼ ¦¸¡ò¾Çí¸Ç¡§Á, ±ý¨Éô À¾¢ôÀ¡º¢Ã¢Â÷¸û ºÃ¢ò¾¢Ã츨¾ *ýÛõ ±Ø¾¢ò¾¡ ±ýÚ À¢öò¦¾Î츢ȡ÷¸û, ¾¡Á¢ú¿¡ðÊý §¸¡ð¼¡üÈ¢ø ´Õ §À¡÷ ¿¼ó¾¾¡§Á «¨¾ ÀüÈ¢ ²¾¡ÅÐ ¦º¡ø§Äý,
Å¡öôÀ¡¸ ´Õ ÀÆ了öÔû ¸¢¨¼ò¾¡ø ܼ §À¡Ðõ «¨¾ ¨ÅòÐ즸¡ñÎ ¦¾¡ûǡ¢Ãõ Àì¸õ ±Ø¾¢Å¢Î§Åý
</font>

[/tscii:1bc5ea94e7]

Oldposts
I read JJSK about 15yrs back. I like to read it again. I can&#39;t forget the character, Karunagappalli Pacchu Pillai, besides Gopalan Nayar.

Oldposts
bb, Thanks for scanning the interview.

Vanchi,
Thank you for the intro to J.J.sila kuRippugaL.
I have been wanting to read that novel, but it
is out of print. kAlachchuvadu may publish it
again next year. I would like to read it since
it is considered as a milestone in tamil literature.

I have read his oru puLiya maraththin kathai
- a splendid, succint work. I am currently reading
kuzhandhaigaL peNgaL aaNgaL which is supposed to
be continuing from J.J.sila kuRippugaL. bAlu being
the central character [from whatever I have read sofar]

I have not read many of his short stories, but
recently I got hold of a collection called mElpArvai - which was put together for a bachelors
degree course in TN. Nice collection of stories.
su.rA has a unique language and style and has
inspired many writers. Read his virivum aazhamum
thEdi, kAARRil kalandha pErOsai for critical insights into tamil literary world.

Oldposts
NOTE: I&#39;m cutting and pasting this from a longer write-up I did on Su.Ra., for some other purpose. Please forgive any discontinuities due to choppy editing. K.

Sundhara Ramasamy: An Overview

Sundhara Ramasamy (Su.Ra.) belongs to the third generation modern Tamil writers, his contemporaries being other literary giants such as Ku.Azhagirisamy, Thi.Janakiraman, Ki.Rajanarayanan, Jeyakanthan, Indira Parthasarathy, Nakulan and G. Nagarajan. He has been writing for more than 40 years now. Su.Ra. writes poetry under the name &#39;Pasuvaiyyah&#39;. He founded and served as the editor for "Kalachuvadu" literary magazine for several years. Continues to be active in the literary circles and has been contributing to the meager but slowly growing literary criticism area in modern Tamil literature.

Su.Ra&#39;s earlier works are full of lyricism and sharp, ironic humor (&#39;prasadham&#39; for example). It almost seems as if his style was influenced by Pudhumaipithan then. His later works (like &#39;pallakku thookkigaL&#39;) were different and adopted a poetic form, rather than a conventional prose form. Most of his works make use of his native dialect very effectively. Each of his novels-- &#39;oru puLiyamarathin kadhai&#39;, &#39;J.J. sila kuRippukaL&#39; and &#39;kuzhandhaigaL, peNkaL, aaNkaL&#39;--adopts a different narrative style. He is one of those Tamil authors who do not shy away from experimentation, for sure.

A brief review of some of Su.Ra.&#39;s works:

107 kavidhaigaL: An anthology of poems written under the name Pasuvaiyyah, from 1959 to 1995. Using precise, simple, economic words, Pasuvaiyyah excels in bringing out the poeticism and philosophy inherent in what appears to be a mundane situation/object. This is no poet who gets seduced by empty words and the artifice of language, but one with a keen inner eye. Unpretentious, crisp, aesthetically pleasing poetry.

mElpaarvai: An anthology of nine short stories selected from the period between 1953 and 1995. Slice-of-life stories. Authentic rural touches which pervade characterization and language in fine detail, making even the older stories seem fresh and timeless.

oru puLiyamarathin kadhai: One of the more noteworthy novels to be written in Tamil, in my opinion and many others&#39;. Su.Ra. weaves a tale about the post-independence India, by centering the narrative on a tamarind tree! Changes in the social and moral fabric are depicted with
incisive insight. The ever-changing relationship between humankind and Nature serves as a dynamic backdrop.

J.J. sila kuRippugaL: The most experimental among Su.Ra.&#39;s works in terms of content, form, and style. Cerebralism and lyricism are two key characteristics of the narrative, which includes historical notes and diary entries, and explores the possible ranges in prose. Strong expression and a very interesting read. However, it is important to note that this novel has been received with reservations by the critics in Tamil Nadu. I feel that this piece has a distinct post-modernist brushstroke to it. I read this novel a while ago, immediately after reading post-modernist writer Samuel Beckett; that might have contributed to my perception (wrongly, may be?). I&#39;ve never heard Tamil literati identify &#39;J.J.&#39; as having post-modernist hues. This remains an unresolved question mark to date, for me.

kuzhandhaigaL, peNkaL, aaNkaL: Balu and Ramani characters from &#39;J.J. sila kuRippukaL&#39; continue on in this 1998 novel by Su.Ra. Set in the 1937-39 timeperiod, the story divides a home space into an ever-shifting Venn diagram with three circles--the male space, the female space, and the children&#39;s space-with all three constantly trying to test and change the existing intersections and boundaries. An interesting angle, viewed against the backdrop of rigid societal codes/expectations and the freedom struggle. This novel departs from the hallmark lyrical narrative style of Su.Ra., while still employing his usual "vattaara vazhakku". For a highly emotionally-charged premise, I felt that all the emotions have not been plumbed to their fullest. Is that suppression reflective of the society of those times, or the author&#39;s shying away from total disclosure? May be I should re-read the book with a more critical perspective, instead of inevitably identifying Su.Ra. as the protagonist. (The Kumudham interview family details read like a synopsis of the core of the novel.)

Other Works: Su.Ra.&#39;s criticism books include "na. pichamoorthyin kalai: marabum manidha nEyamum", "kaaRRil kalandha pErOsai" and "virivum aazamum thEdi". Writer Jayamohan, who considers Su.Ra. as his mentor and who is a literary critic himself, makes an observation that Su.Ra.&#39;s critiques are based more on subjective tastes rather than an objective, analytical approach. Su.Ra. has also translated Thagazi Sivasankara Pillai&#39;s classics "chemmeen" and "thOttiyin magan" from Malayalam to Tamil.

Kanchana Dhamodharan

Oldposts
bb ,Kanchana ,vanchi
I appreciate ur effort

karthik

Oldposts
[tscii:4b7ecc2aea]
Another quotation from JJ (I&#39;ll locate my lost copy of the book soon and come up with exact passages. Until that time
I&#39;ve to rely on my memory, , if you don&#39;t want me continue this please tell me)

<font "aparanartsc",=""AparanarTSC"," "mylaitsc"=""MylaiTSC"" ,="," face="InaimathiTSC">
*ÈìÌõ ¾Úš¢ø ±ý Å£ðÊý š¢ü¸¾¨Å ¡§Ã¡ ¾¡Æ¢ðΠŢðÎî ¦ºýÚ Å¢ð¼¡÷¸§Ç ±ýÚ §ƒ §ƒ «ÃüÈ¢ì ¦¸¡ñÊÕó¾¡É¡õ. *¨¾ «ÅÉÐ ±¾¢Ã¢¸û «ÅÛ¨¼Â §¾¼ø «Å¨É ±íÌõ *ðÎøÄ¡¾¾ý ÌȢ£ðο¢¨Ä ±ýÚ Å¢Çì¸õ ¾ó¾¡÷¸û.
...ÍÀò¾¢ÃõÁ¡ò¾í¸îº¢ «¨¾ì ¸ñÊòÐ ±Ø¾¢ÂÐ: "¾¡ý ¦ºøÄ §ÅñÊ ÅÆ¢ âð¼ô ÀðÊÕ츢Ȧ¾ýÀ¨¾ §ƒ§ƒ *ÈìÌõ§À¡¾¡ÅÐ ¯½÷óЦ¸¡ñ¼¡ý. ¬É¡ø *íÌ ±Õ¨Á¸§Ç¡ ¾í¸¨Çì ¸ðÊôÀ¢¨½ìÌõ ºí¸¢Ä¢¸§Ç¡Î ¾¡õ ¸Æ¢ó¾ º¡½¢¸Ç¢ý Á£§¾ ÒÃñÎ ¦¸¡ñÎ
¨Å째¡¨Ä «¨º §À¡ðÎì ¦¸¡ñÊÕ츢ýÈÉ. *íÌ ¿¡ý ±Õ¨Á¸û ±ýÚ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢ÎÅÐ ±Õ¨Á¸¨ÇÂøÄ"
</font>

[/tscii:4b7ecc2aea]

Oldposts
Vanchi, please do continue. I read a borrowed book and don&#39;t own a copy either, so I&#39;m enjoying your quotes.

KK, you&#39;re welcome. It&#39;s a rewarding exercise to discuss and analyze writers who have made solid contributions to Tamil literature (classical and modern).

Oldposts
30th October 2005, 05:04 PM
Years ago cre-A came out with a collection of Su.Ra&#39;s Short stories [I believe It had about 40 Stories or so] entitled &#39;sundara ramasamyin siRukathaigaL&#39;. It is out of print too.

Oldposts
Vanchi,

That quote from JJ is interesting. I&#39;m not quite sure whether Su.Raa&#39;s subtle satire in that the tongue-in-cheek &#39;quotation&#39; from Subadhramma Thangachi is not lost on the reader as it may easily be construed as Su.Raa&#39;s own statement.

And about Su.Raa&#39;s leg-pulling of authors of historical fiction - IMO, Su.Raa is not referring to Sandilyan. There is only one direct reference to historical fiction in Tamil - &#39;Sivagami Ammai sabadhaththai mudithu vittarkala?&#39;

The lines quoted in this forum about JJ&#39;s coments on historical fiction may be about a handful of Malayalam novelists (of yesteryears) who had to be content with churning out stories based largely on vadakkan kathagal (vaaL, surigai, Aromal and other chegavars, angam vettudhal etc - mostly repetitive) as they had only around 300 years of Malayalam history to fall back upon, unlike ours.

Rgds,
Era.Murugan

Oldposts
[tscii:9a0f4b142b]
Thanks Kanchana, this sunday I&#39;ll open up my bundle of books in &#39;paraN&#39; and give authentic
quotes from JJ.

the 48 story volume Gokul is referring to me is now with me. It spans 4 decades of Su.raa.&#39;s works
since 1950.

Though I&#39;d admit many of those stories go beyonfd me. For my narrow interest in power and style of Thamizh prose the novel JJ amazed me for its
sheer command of the language and the ability to express ideas with such a force.

However I am basically a person for whom "kabavukaLo thinpandam" (as Balu says there) and I
am a great admirer of Kalki&#39;s style (especially his short stories and non-fictional writings) of writing.

Su. raa.&#39;s satire seen in JJ is often deep and takes a while to unearth whose leg he is really pulling.

Era. Murugan: sounds you are right. Being totally
ignorant of MalayaLam literature I might have
misinterpreted it. But I suppose it is applicable to chandilyan & Co.

---

¾¢ÕîÝ÷ §¸¡À¡Äý ¿¡Â÷ ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø «È¢Ó¸Á¡Ìõ §À¡Ð «ÊìÌÈ¢ôÀ¢ø ¸¡½ôÀÎÅÐ:

¾¢. §¸¡. ¿¡Â÷. À¢ÃÀÄ ºÃ¢ò¾¢Ã츨¾ ¬º¢Ã¢Â÷. *ÅÕ¨¼Â ¿¡Åø ´ýÚ ÀõÀ¡ ¿¾¢ì¸¨Ã§Â¡Ãò¾¢ø Á¡¨Ä§¿ÃòÐ Áïºû ¦Å¢Ģø ¸¾¡¿¡Â¸ý ̾¢¨ÃÁ£Ð º¢ð¼¡¸ô ÀÈóÐ ¦ºøÖõ Å÷½¨ÉìÌô ¦ÀÂ÷ §À¡ÉÐ.

ÀõÀ¡ ¿¾¢§Â¡Ãò¾¢ø Ó¾¨Ä¸û Å¡ö À¢ÇóÐ ¿¢ü¸, *ÇÅú¢ ¯õÁ¢½¢ìÌðʨ áÚ º¢üÈú÷¸û ÐÃò¾¢Åà -- *¾¢ø À¾¢ýÁ÷ À¡ñÊÂ÷¸û --
¸¾¿¡Â¸ý «Å÷¸¨Çì ¦¸¡ýÚ ÌÅ¢òÐÅ¢ðÎ ¬ÄÁÃò¾¢ý ¯îº¡½¢ì¸¢¨Ç¢ø ¸ð¼ÀôÀðÎò ¦¾¡íÌõ *ÇÅú¢¨Â Å¢ÎÅ¢òÐ «Å¨Çò ¾¡Å¢Â¨½òÐ즸¡ûÇ Á¨Äš¢Ģø ÝâÂý Å¢Æ, ¦¾ýÈÖõ ¾ÅÆ, ¿¡Åø *É¢§¾ ÓÊŨ¼¸¢ÈÐ.

---
JJ&#39;s review of this book that offended T G Nayar:
"*ÇÅú¢ ¯õÁ¢½¢ìÌðʨ «Å¨Çò ÐÃò¾¢Â º¢üÃú÷¸Ç¢Ä¢ÕóÐõ «Å÷¸¨Çì ¦¸¡ýÈ *ÇÅ÷ºÉ¢¼Á¢ÕóÐõ ¸¡ôÀ¡üÈ¢ «Å¨Ç §¸¡À¡Äý ¿¡ÂÕ째 Á½ÓÊòÐ ¨Åì¸ ÓÊó¾¢Õó¾¡ø Á¨ÄÂ¡Ç *Ä츢 ¯ÄÌìÌ ±ùÅÇ× ¦Àâ Ţξ¨Ä ¸¢¨¼ò¾¢ÕìÌõ, ¬É¡ø ¬ñ¼Å§É ±ÉìÌ «ó¾ ºì¾¢ *ø¨Ä§Â"
Here is his wife&#39;s reaction:
*ó¾ ÁÉ¢¾ÕìÌ (§¸¡. ¿¡ÂÕìÌ) *ó¾ ž¢ø ±ýÉ *ôÀÊ Å¢Àâ¾ ¬¨º ±ýÚ «ó¾ «õÁ¡û §¸¡À¡Äý ¿¡ÂÕ¼ý ºñ¨¼ìÌ ÅóÐÅ¢ð¼¡û
</font>

[/tscii:9a0f4b142b]

Oldposts
Here&#39;s an exclusive article by Sundara Ramasamy for the hub!

http://www.forumhub.com/tlit/sura.htm (http://www.forumhub.com/tlit/sura.htm
)

please post your feedback on the article + further discussion in this thread.

Oldposts
[tscii:533050de4d]
Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢ §ºÄò¾¢ø ¬üȢ ¯¨Ã, ´Õ ¿øÄ ±Øò¾¡Çý §¿ÃÊ¡¸ô À¸¢÷óÐ ¦¸¡ûÙõ «ÛÀÅõ
Á¢¸×õ Òòн÷çðΞ¡¸ *Õ츢ÈÐ. §ƒ.§ƒ.¾¡ý Í.á. §Å¡ ±ýÚ ¿¢¨Éò¾¾üÌ Á¡È¡¸, *Å÷ *ùÅÇ× ¿õÀ¢ì¨¸Ô¼ý *ÕôÀÐ Á¸¢ú¨ÂÂǢ츢ÈÐ
«Å÷ À½ò¾¢üÌõ °÷ÍüÈÖìÌõ ¯ûÇ §ÅÚÀ¡ð¨¼ì ÜÚž¢ø ¬ÆÁ¡É §ÅÚ ÀâÁ¡½í¸Ùõ ¦¾ýÀθ¢ýÈÉ.
(§ƒ.§ƒ.¢ø ÅÕõ À¡ÖÅ¢ý ̽¡¾¢ºÂõ: ´Õ °ÕìÌ, «¾ý ¦ÀÂâÖûÇ ¸Å¢òÐÅò¾¢ý ¸¡Ã½Á¡¸ô §À¡Åáõ. &#39;§º¡üÈ¡½¢ì¸Ã¡&#39; ±ýÈ §¸ÃÇòÐì ¸¢Ã¡Áõ ±ýÚ »¡À¸õ)

*ǨÁ측Äò¾¢ø ºÃ¢Â¡É ÀûÇ¢ôÀÊôÒ *øÄ¡¾¡Å÷ ¬Â¢Ûõ ¦Á¡Æ¢¦ÀÂ÷ôÀ¢ø н¢óÐ ®ÎÀð¼Å÷ ±ýÀ¨¾¦ÂøÄ¡õ
«È¢Ôõ §À¡Ð ¬îºÃ¢ÂÁ¡¸ *Õ츢ÈÐ. Á¡÷ì ΦÅ¢ý ¿¨¸îͨÅ¡¸ ÀûÇ¢ìÜ¼ì ¸øÅ¢¨Âô ÀüÈ¢ì ÜÈ¢Âо¡ý ¿¢¨É×ìÌ ÅÕ¸¢ÈÐ.

ÀûÇ¢¸Ùõ ¸øæâ¸Ùõ §Å¨ÄìÌò ¾Â¡÷¦ºöÔõ («¾¢Öõ §Á¡ºÁ¡¸) *¼Á¡¸§Å *ÕóÐ ÅÕ¸¢ýÈÉ.
À¡Ã¾¢Â¡÷ ͺ⨾¢ø ¬í¸¢Äì ¸øÅ¢¨Â ´Ð츢ÂÐõ, ¯.§Å.º¡. §À¡ý§È¡÷ ¯Â÷ó¾ ¸øÅ¢¨Âô ¦ÀÈ
¿ÁÐ À¡ÃõÀâ «¨ÁôÒ¸û Ш½ ¿¢ýȨ¾Ôõ §¿¡ìÌí¸¡ø ¿¡õ ¦¾Ç¢Å¡¸§Å &#39;À¢üº¢ì ܼõ&#39; ±ýÚõ
&#39;¸øÅ¢ì ܼõ&#39; ±ýÚõ *ÃñΠŢ¾Á¡¸ ¬ÃõÀò¾¢§Ä§Â À¢Ã¢òÐì ¦¸¡ûÅÐ ºÃ¢Â¡¸ *Õì̦ÁýÚ §¾¡ýÚ¸¢ÈÐ.

*ò¨¾¨¸Â¦¾¡Õ ¸ðΨè *¨½Âò¾¢ø ¦ÅǢ즸¡½÷ó¾ ¸¡ïºÉ¡×ìÌ ¿ýÈ¢.
ÅÆì¸õ§À¡ø *ýÚõ §ƒ.§ƒ.¢ĢÕóÐ ´Õ À̾¢:

<font color="red">
... (Óø¨Äì¸ø Á¡¾Åý ¿¡Â÷?) «Åâý §Á¨¼ô §ÀîÍò ¾¢Èò¨¾ôÀüȢ Å÷½¨É:

«Åý ºð¨¼¨Â Á¡ðÎÅÐ §À¡ø ¨¸¨Â ¯Â÷ò¾¢ô §ÀÍÅ¡ý.
«ÅÉÐ À¢Ãºí¸ò¾¢ø ¾ÅÈ¡Ð §º¡„Ä¢º ¦ÅûÇõ ÅÃô§À¡Å¨¾ô ÀüȢ Å÷½¨É *ÕìÌõ.
*Ð «ÅÉÐ §Àý Ó측ø À¡¸õ ¾¡ñʾüÌôÀ¢ý *¼õ ¦ÀÚõ.
«Ð ÍÃñ¼ø¸¡Ã÷¸û, ¿¢ÄôÀ¢ÃÒì¸û, ӾġǢòÐÅ Å¡¾¢¸û, (¸õäÉ¢ŠÎ¸ÇøÄ¡¾) ¿õ⾢â¸û *Å÷¸¦ÇøÄ¡¨ÃÔõ «ÊòÐî ¦ºøÖõ. ´Õ ¦Àâ À¢ÃÅ¡¸õ ÅÕŨ¾ ÀüÈ¢ «Åý ¯ÕŸô ÀÎò¾¢ô §ÀÍõ §À¡Ð ±í§¸ «Ð
§ÀîÍ §Á¨¼ì¸Õ§¸ ÅóÐ ¿õ §ÅðÊ Å¢Ç¢õÒ¸¨Ç ¿¨ÉòÐŢ𼧾¡ ±ýÚ §¾¡ýÚõ.
«ù¦ÅûÇõ Åó¾ ÁÚ¿¡û ÝâÂý ±ØóÐ ÅóÐ *¦¾ýÉ ¿¡õ §¿üÚ À¡÷ò¾ ¯Ä¸õ¾¡É¡ ±ýÚ ¬îºÃ¢ÂôÀðÎô À¢ÈÌ Ìà¸Äòмý ¾ý À½ò¨¾ò ¦¾¡¼Õõ
</font>

</font>

[/tscii:533050de4d]

Oldposts
IMHO, su.raa. is the only "only" person who has remarkable contributions to tamil in novel, poems, short stories. I found some of his short stories very poetic. As we are disucssing in another thread he has spotted and nurtured many talents, incl. g.naagaraajan and neela. padman_aapan.

For short stories we have seen puthumaippitthans and mounis; they are not good in novel and no poets. Novels have seen thi. jaa., et. al., whose short stories fall short. But, Su. raa is the man everywhere -and rightfully at them.

vanchi, I too have the short story collection of su.raa, which is one of the treasures, some stories in them are remarkable. I have found many stories more enjoyable on my second reading after an year&#39;s gap. (There is a quotation relevant to this, by GN, I will post it soon). It is amazing that you say you enjoy kalki type; not given to his style of writing and still have very interesting passages from his novel to quote!!!

He is someone who measures every word in his writing, every single of the his words are apt and essential. He is no thi. jaa who just straightaway goes and sits in the reader&#39;s hearts. The reader has to keep his mind open for su.raa!!

Forumhub, thanks for the exclusive.

Oldposts
Thanks to all at Forumhub for the su.raa interview.
Two memories stirred by su.raa (I am sure others have gone thru similar ones!) made the reading very enjoyable: 1) the &#39;swimming&#39; of cinema-hungry kids on my head when I have stood in line in theatres at Salem 2) the worry about book-shops not having adjoining washrooms !

Oldposts
Thanks to Forumhub for bringing out such exclusives. If FH can putup the entire novel (Kanchana, can u do something on this :))) JJSK, I will be thrilled!!!!

Oldposts
Pae and others who are interested in reading J.J.sila kuRippugaL

J.J.sila kuRippugaL will be availabe in a week&#39;s time.

kAlachchuvadu publications is bringing out
the novel and those of you who are interested in
obtaining this book please send an email to Mr.Kannan at kalachuvadu@vsnl.com for pricing and
shipping details.

Oldposts
The article by Sundara Ramasamy was really thought-provoking and inspiring.
Thank you very much!

Oldposts
Closingthe font?

Oldposts
Venkat,

>He is no thi. jaa who just straightaway goes and sits in the reader&#39;s hearts. The reader has to keep his mind open for su.raa!!

Well Said.

Oldposts
Glad to see the enthusiasm here and through e-mails.

Sharing some thoughts on the speech: Like most of you, I found it to be refreshing. I&#39;ve seen glimmers of these thoughts scattered across some of his non-fiction, but the speech seems to offer a more wholistic portrait of the writer. Liked his observations on formal education versus learning. His observation on women underlies the strong, constructive characterizations of the women in "kuzandhaikaL, peNkaL, aaNkaL". Liked hearing his analysis of his own (novel) styles as being on the same evolutionary continuum. And, more.

Vanchi, "paraNil uLLa puththaka mUttai" evoked an instant cloud of dusty nostalgia. Interesting exchange between you & Era. Murugan, on interpreting that passage. Thank you for bringing that extra dimension to the discussion thru those quotes. I&#39;ll join in too, once I receive my copy.

Venkat, glad to find a fellow-soul who analyzes Su.Ra. the same way. Yes, he is experimental in his novels and that requires readers and critics alike to be more open. (I&#39;m curious about the GN quote you&#39;ve referred to.)

Chandrasekar (Pae), JJSK on-line may not happen immediately since the reprint is coming out now :-) But we can continue what Vanchi has kicked off here: citing, discussing & analyzing passages from JJSK, similar to what we do in a Book Club meeting.

Miscellaneous Info: Kalachuvadu Pathippagam (kalachuvadu@vsnl.com) carries Su.Ra.&#39;s works as well as other noteworthy pieces such as pudhumaippiththan&#39;s "annaiyitta thee" essay collection, "G.Nagarajan PadaippukaL", a complete anthology etc. Check it out, if interested.

Oldposts
[tscii:4530f74077]
Venkat: The short stories I could appreciate
and remember now are
"Rathnaabaayin aangilam" and
"pakkaththil vantha appaa"
the second one is such a delightful story froma child&#39;s point of view.
The description about the special treatment to a periyappa is great. And the child&#39;s view point tells us so much about us adults.

I&#39;ve that book with me so let me (for once) give a
100% accurate quote. A poetic observation:
... «õÁ¡ ÅóÐ Å¡ºø ¾¢ñ¨½¨Âô À¡÷ì¸ *Õó¾ ƒýÉÄ¢ý À¢ýÉ¡ø ¿¢ýÈÀÊ ¦¾¡ñ¨¼¨Âì ¸¨Éò¾¡û.
«Ð¾¡ý «ÅÙ¨¼Â Š¾¡Éõ. «Åû ÅóÐÅ¢ð¼¡û ±ýÀ¾üÌ «ó¾ì ¸¨ÉôÒ. *É¢§Áø «ôÀ¡ ¦¾Õ¨ÅÔõ ¦ºÊ ¦¸¡Ê¸¨ÇÔõ, ¦¾ý¨É ÁÃí¸¨ÇÔõ À¡÷òÐô ÀÄ §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Çì §¸ð¸, «ôÀ¡Å¢ý À¢ý Áñ¨¼¨Âô À¡÷ò¾ ÀÊ «õÁ¡ À¾¢ø ¦º¡øÅ¡û.
</font>

(Incidentally, when I recommennded that short story to people who haven&#39;t read anything besides anandha vikatan, they told me they liked it very much.)

[/tscii:4530f74077]

Oldposts
Both the interview with Kumudham and the Hub exclusive speech throw very interesting light on su raa the person and his outlook on life and literature. I can personally relate to the way he contrasts himself from JK. I have finished half my life -assuming I will live the other half:-)- without reading or knowing su raa because I did not seek him. I did not have to seek JK. He came to me and became part of my growing up experience.

This is not to diminish su raa&#39;s greatness. I am already seeing that in oru puLiyamaraththin ... that I am currently reading( my first su raa). How that junction town unfolds itself reflecting social and economic changes is amazing!

I am unable to participate in the discussions here on JJ etc, not having read any of them.

One place in su raa&#39;s interview that appealed to me was his approach to ideologies- He says a writer should not hold on to any firm outlook on life and should instead constantly review and renew it.

With my limited exposure to su raa, a question lingers in my mind:

Why should a writer of this caliber spend his time criticising his literary contemporaries? Was he atleast objective or did he go after personalities? This my genuine question, not a comment.

Oldposts
a couple of poems by him:

µ¨×ÞÇÖ Àê´° ×þÆ‘±Å

×þÆ‘±Å Àê´°³ µ¨×ÞÇÖ
µ‘ò ‘°€Ò´ þ°¦¢ —œò엍‘¯¦Ï¹°þº‘³.
&#39;ب ‡ò€î
ƒ¿þº‘³°‘ò …«Ñ¹³—‘¯þ¥ò ‘°Óò Ï€À€Æ&#39;
‡òì °ò ‘ÓÖ Ø๳ —¤þîò.
&#39;œíì Ãò°‘ò µ‘ò ×þÆ‘±Å
ƒ¿þº‘þ°‘ ÀÌ«Å&#39; ‡òì
‡ò€î ƒì´ °àØ™—‘¯¥³
³.

‘íì

‘íì °€×´ °ª¨Å
ê¨Å
°‘Þª¥±Ö€Ò.
ŠÏ™ä´° °Úè³
‚›‘ÌÅ —‘èæÅ
±é ÖÒ³ Ĩ
‡î™ ´³Å.
‡ïñÅ ³– þº‘Ñ´³Å
—µ¨ŽÕÅ ºÌ¿½Å.
‡î³ —ºÆÑ
…™ŽÌ¿ —ºÏ×à±
‡î™ ˜ê¢ —œÖÕÅ.
œÏ …±Ñ™Å
‡ïñÅ °äÑ Š¦™Å.
Ä¥ —óòÀÅ.

‡ïñÅ Ï؍€ã ô°Á¨Å
±Ñö¥Å —‘¯¥³.

--"107 Ø€°è" —°‘¿»ÓϹ³

Oldposts
Su.Ra&#39;s interview sounds as if he has lost confidence in marxism. I still remember his interview in late 80&#39;s to an English daily claiming he is a marxist. Of course I have no problems with his faith. But I would like to know the causal reasoning behind this claim. I would like to know whether he is suffering from "Rishi Manobhavam" or in other words "armchair brhamanical marxism" with the presumption that marxism is close to ancient vedic ideals. You know, Nazis can easily hide under marxism. Stalinist soviet empire was and is a perfect example. Similarly, Indian communist movements dominated by Brahmanical idealogues, to certain extent, represent fascistic caste interests. I also don&#39;t like the extensive use of sanskrit words in his works.

I admire him as a great writer. I have doubts about his intellectual integrity.

Kattabommu

Oldposts
[tscii:36a058a71f]

Íó¾Ã áÁº¡Á¢Â¢ý §ÀîÍ «ÅÃÐ ¸ÕòÐ §¿÷¨Á¨Âì ¸¡ðΞ¡¸ò¾¡ý Àθ¢ÈÐ.º¢Åò¾õÀ¢ ¬ÃõÀ¢òÐ ¨ÅòÐûÇ Å¢Å¡¾ò¾¢ø Í.á §À¡ý§È¡Õõ ¸ÄóÐ ¦¸¡ñ¼¡ø ¦¾Ç¢Å¡É º¢Ä Òâ¾ø¸û ¸¢ð¼Ä¡õ. Í.á «ÅÃÐ §Àø º¢Ä¡¸¢òÐì ÜÚõ §ºÄõ ÀÃó¾¡Áý, ¾ü§À¡Ð ¦ºý¨É¢ø(Å¡Ä¡ƒ¡ §Ã¡Î, ¾¢ÕÅøĢ째½¢) ź¢ì¸¢È¡÷.
Á¡. º¢Å»¡Éõ.
<font>
</font>

[/tscii:36a058a71f]

Oldposts
It is my understanding from Su.Ra.&#39;s non-fiction, that his critiques stayed within the bounds of what is accepted as legitimate literary criticism, and did not go after personalities. I think Jayamohan&#39;s comment that Su.Ra.&#39;s critiques are based on his subjective tastes and not objective, analytical criteria, is an observation as a fellow-critic on the mode of critiquing employed.

Like Ma.Sivagnanam, I also did not see a lack of intellectual integrity from the speech or the kumudham interview presented here; perceptions may vary.

The Karthikesu Sivathamby debate Ma. Sivagnaanam references pertains to postmodernism, post-structuralism, post-marxism etc., and involves names like thamizavan, thi.ka.si., po. velusamy and several other scholars. (Sivagnanam, please correct me if this is not what you had in mind, thanks.)

Oldposts
I do not see much of an intellectual dishonesty in old su.raa and today&#39;s. I can only see a constantly evolving person (which is very important to creativity). To change is human, we all continuously modify our opinions on issues as we get more insight into the phenomena. As long as a man tries to be honest changing opinions should not matter. Rather, Changing opinions are manifestions of intellectual honesty. To utter something and later sticking to it (even after realising that is wrong - is bad).
About subjective critiques - yes they are needed as much as the objective variety. Esp. if the critique happens to be a well read and honest. They are much easy to handle for the reader - you know well that he is subjective and you can understand the contradictions easily. I have not read much of his analyses.

kattabommu - who is a real communist anyway? An example would do good to depict what you have against su.raa in your opinion.

Oldposts
Venkat:

I fully agree with you on your first para. Well said.

RE: critique, as I said earlier, I just raised a question with a view to knowing more abt su raa. Thanks Kattabommu, Kanchana and Venkat for throwing light.

Oldposts
Kanchana,
Yes, you caught it right. There are many occasions Su. Ra has proven our point. Recent interviwe with Sun TV in &#39;Vanakkam Thamizagam&#39;is another example.
The turn &#39;The Sivathampi Debate&#39; takes is giving good hopes. During the same period Jeyamohan is not stable in his openions. (You may read his "Naveena thamiz Ilakkiyam.." and his summary for Pe. Karunaakaramurthy). While I was reading Su. Ra&#39;s essay on Jeeva for first time I felt cheated-that my mind wanted to know more about Jeeva&#39;s personality since I had gathered so much from word of mouth. I was even angry with Su. Ra. When I reread it I lost myself the way he has accounted his first encounter with that giant personality. This is my experience and I do not know su. Ra personally. I too had aversions in the beginning as Kattabommu says.

Oldposts
I have read many of SU.Ra&#39;s works. It is a pleasant experience reading his works. But when one tries to associate and contrast his literary works and commentary on political idealogies, one may realize that there is an underlying brhamanical aspirations in SU.Ra&#39;s works. Let me clarify my assumption to this forum before I make this comment. I strongly believe that Brhamanical idealogy is a form of primitive Nazism. In my personal opinion, I may be wrong, his literary ideas resemble Hitlerian world of Wagners and Nietzhes. Got it? Although he is apparently critical about Nazism and Brhamanism, I guess SU.RA is intuitively drawn to these ideas. He is somehow attached to these ideas and his litereary works reflect these aspirations. It is my personal opinion, Of course, I am not a psychoanalyst to explore and expose these connections.

Oldposts
I have read many of SU.Ra&#39;s works. It is a pleasant experience reading his works. But when one tries to associate and contrast his literary works and commentary on political idealogies, one may realize that there is an underlying brhamanical aspirations in SU.Ra&#39;s works. Let me clarify my assumption to this forum before I make this comment. I strongly believe that Brhamanical idealogy is a form of primitive Nazism. In my personal opinion, I may be wrong, his literary ideas resemble Hitlerian world of Wagners and Nietzhes. Got it? Although he is apparently critical about Nazism and Brhamanism, I guess SU.RA is intuitively drawn to these ideas. He is somehow attached to these ideas and his litereary works reflect these aspirations. It is my personal opinion, Of course, I am not a psychoanalyst to explore and expose these connections.

Oldposts
Kattabommu,

you say &#39;He (Su Raa) is somehow attached to these ideas (Nazism and Brhamanism) and his litereary works reflect these aspirations&#39;. Could u pl give references from Su Raa&#39;s writings for his so called Nazi/facist and Brahminical leanings?

Era.Murugan

Oldposts
Thiru Murugan,

Before I attempt to respond to your query, let me clarify that my criticism is not at the level that one would immeadiately associate the words Nazism and brhamanism. My criticism is based on my understanding and interpretation of su.ra&#39;s works. I may be wrong. As I said, I am not a psychoanalyst to explore the motives behind his words.

Nazism and Brhaminism(bramanical HInduism) share several things in common in their origins, philosophical foundations, and the external manifestation of socio-political structure. Nazism is anti-christ though they claimed that Jews destroy their faith. Nazism is anti-socialism though they claimed that they are socialist. Nazism is based on the dogma of racial supremacy.
Let us look at some of the ideas they had adopted to support their socio-political views. MOst of these ideas were lifted from the rantings of German intellectuals like Nietzche, Wagner etc.
1)There is no such thing as morality. Morality is a fake phenomenon. Reliogious Idealogies such as Christianity and political views such as communism are against free-spirit which is considered to be the idiosyncratic asset of Aryan race. The ultimate truth in life is will to power. As a superior individual, you can do whatever you want to exercise your free-spirit. Machiavellianism is justifiable. This idea was extended to National level and Germanic racial domination was viewed as a natural phenomenon. Nietzche&#39;s writings also had roots in epicurean pleasure seeking philosophy. To put it short, as a race, they can do whatever they want without worrying about the pains it may cause to others, of course in the name of Aryan virtue, the free-spirit. If you compare these ideas with what India had witnessed after the advent of Brhamanical hinduism in the last 2000 years in the Northern India, and for the last 1000 years in the southern India, Brhaminism had already achieved what HItler could only dream about. Brhaminism used religious tools to achieve this end. Chanakyas&#39; work perfectly reflect these views.

I am not sure, whether NIetzche&#39;s works are merely descriptive of the human nature or a prescription for the Germanic race. According to my understanding, SU.RA&#39;s character James Joseph(J.J) and his rantings reflect the image of Nietzche and his so called search for truth and perfectionism.

Similarly, I don&#39;t know whether his literary works are mere description of human nature or a message supporting Nietzche&#39;s ideas.

I don&#39;t have the copies of su.ra&#39;s works at hand. I could not recollect the passages that resemble Nietzche&#39;s writings.

Kattabommu

Oldposts
[tscii:5c68c3603f]
±ýÉ ¸ð¼¦À¡õÓ, §ƒ.§ƒ. §À¡ýÚ ¯ñ¨Á¨Âò §¾ÎÀÅ÷¸û ¿¡ƒ¢Â즸¡û¨¸Â¢É÷ ±ý¸¢È£÷¸û. «ôÀʦÂýÈ¡ø, Òò¾¨ÃÔõ, ¸¡ó¾¢¨ÂÔõ «¾¢ø §º÷òÐÅ¢¼Ä¡Á¡?

ÀÄÓ¨È Í.á.¨Å Å¢Á÷ºÉõ ¦ºöÔõ ¿£í¸û *á. ÓÕ¸ý §ÅñΧ¸¡û Å¢ÎòÐõ ¾ì¸ ¬¾¡ÃÁ¡É À̾¢¸¨Ç §Áü§¸¡û ¸¡ð¼¡Áø
º¡ìÌ ¦º¡øÅÐ Ó¾¢÷¨Â§Â¡ ¦À¡ÚôÒ½÷¨Å§Â¡ ¸¡ð¼Å¢ø¨Ä.

Í.á. ¿¢¨È ż¦Á¡Æ¢î¦º¡ü¸¨Çô ÀÂýÀÎòÐŨ¾ì Ì¨È ÜÚ¸¢È£÷¸û. *¾üÌ ¯í¸ÙìÌò ¾Á¢ú ¦Á¡Æ¢Â¢ý Á£ÐûÇ ÀüÚ ¸¡Ã½õ ±ýÚ ¦¸¡ûÇÄ¡Á¡? ¬É¡ø &#39;â„¢ Á§É¡À¡Åõ&#39; ±ýÈ ¦º¡ø¾¡ý ¯í¸ÙìÌ ´Õ ¸Õò¨¾ò ¾¡íÌõ ¦À¡Õò¾Á¡É ¦º¡øÄ¡¸ô Àθ¢ÈÐ.
<¦ÅðÎ> I would like to know whether he is suffering from "Rishi Manobhavam" or in other words "armchair brhamanical
marxism"
(¯í¸Ù¨¼Â ʺõÀ÷ 10¬õ ¿¡û ÜüÚ).
«î¦º¡øÖìÌ ²üÈ ¬í¸¢Äî ¦º¡ü¸¨Çì ¸ñÎÀ¢ÊìÌõ Ó¨ÉôÒ ²§É¡ ¾Á¢¨Æô ÀüÈ¢ì ÜÚõ §À¡Ð *ø¨Ä.
&#39;¸¼×û&#39; ±ýÈ ¦º¡øÄ¢ý «Õ¨Á¨Âô Ò¸Æ ¿£í¸û ¦¾¡¼í¸¢ÔûÇ *¨Æ¢ø ¾Á¢Æ¢ø ²Ðõ ±Ø¾ Ó¨ÉÂÅ¢ø¨Ä.
¯í¸Ù¨¼Â Áü¦È¡Õ Üü¨È ¿¢¨É×ÀÎò¾ Å¢ÕõÒ¸¢§Èý:
<¦ÅðÎ>I admire him as a great writer. I have doubts about his intellectual integrity.
(«§¾Å¢¼ò¾¢ø ¿£í¸û Í.á.¨Åô ÀüÈ¢ì ÜÚÅÐ)

¯í¸ÙìÌ ¿£ð§„ ÀüÈ¢ ¿¢¨È ¦¾Ã¢ó¾¢Õ츢ÈÐ. «¨¾ *ó¾¢Â À¢Ã¡Á½¢Âò§¾¡Î ´ôÀ¢ðÎ §¿¡ìÌõ ¯í¸û ¦¸¡û¨¸¨Â Å¢ÇõÀ
*ùÅ¢¨Æ¨Âò ¾ÅÈ¡¸ô ÀÂýÀÎòи¢È£÷¸¦ÇýÚõ, Í.á.¨Å ¬¾¡ÃÁ¢øÄ¡Áø ̨ÈÜÚ¸¢È£÷¸û ±ýÚõ ¯í¸û Á£Ð ¿¡ý ÌüÈï º¡ðθ¢§Èý.
</font>

[/tscii:5c68c3603f]

Oldposts
Dr. Kattabommu,
Before I went on my Christmas break, I&#39;d only read your initial charge of "lack of intellectual integrity" against Su.Ra. Even though you have not clearly substantiated your claim, I respect it as your individual perception.

Subsequently, Venkat, Murugan, and Vanchinathan have asked for specific passages or sections from Su.Ra.&#39;s works that support your assessment of "Nazi/Brahminical aspirations" behind his literary works. You have come back with the example of JJ and his thoughts, from Su.Ra.&#39;s "JJSK" novel; you&#39;ve also said you&#39;re unsure whether Su.Ra. meant that to be descriptive or prescriptive/normative.

I understand you don&#39;t have the novel with you, just like most of us here. Some of us are planning to get that novel&#39;s reprint which is available now, and analyze it in this thread like a cyber-book club, as much as our schedules would allow. Why don&#39;t you join that discussion too, and contribute with the specifics of your assessment?

It is a worthwhile cause to analyze any important author&#39;s works, the underlying philosophies, and their implications. Honest, objective, and differing perspectives are also necessary for any discussion to be fruitful.

As an aside which may or may not belong in this discussion, there is a school of thought which claims that the Nazi intellectuals(!) took Niteche&#39;s ideas of The Superman and the will to power, and twisted it to suit their own purposes. My views on existentialism as such are quite unfavorable; I&#39;ll refrain from further comments on that subject, since they don&#39;t belong here, now.

Hope to see you join our book discussion on JJSK and share more specifics in the near future. Thank you.

Dr. Kanchana Dhamodharan.

On a personal note, my wishes for a Happy Y2K to all the literary enthusiasts here.

Oldposts
[tscii:4f75b71d9a]
Kanchana, Vanchi

I remember reading this long back. If my memory is correct, it was in a seial of literary articles in Kalki by Ki.Rajendran under the pen name Kuttikrishnan - introducing modern literary works in Tamil like Thi.Jaa&#39;s Amma VandhAL, Jayakanthan&#39;s Samukam enpadhu nAlu pEr and Su.RA&#39;s Our PuLiamarathin kAthAi (Interesting to note in retrospective I was introduced to Su.Raa by Kalki).

In the article about PuLia Marathin Kathai, RAjendran quotes Su.Raa as saying "It is not an author&#39;s job to prepare pillow cases for acknowledged doctrines" ("›Í™¿ ºª¥ °´³×›æ™´ °Ò‘¬ (°€ÒÆ€«) …€é €°´³¿ þº‘¨×³ €Ò£ïò þ×€Ò ƒÖ€Ò").

How can such a rebel be brahmincal / nazi in his perspective?

[/tscii:4f75b71d9a]

Oldposts
The quote from Su.Raa in Tamil might have appeared as junk in my previous posting. Let me try it now.
[tscii:d1a97293bd]
›Í™¿ ºª¥ °´³×›æ™´ °Ò‘¬ (°€ÒÆ€«) …€é €°´³¿ þº‘¨×³ €Ò£ïò þ×€Ò ƒÖ€Ò
[/tscii:d1a97293bd]

Oldposts
Murugan,
Thank you for sharing that. My personal perception from Su.Ra.&#39;s fiction, non-fiction and the two pieces posted in this thread: his writings reflect experimentation and evolution over time, not the desire to please the establishment or anyone else through his writing.

Different readers walk away with different perceptions of a writer, based on their personal worldview and biases. Unless backed by a clear, specific, literary analysis, they all remain just that--perceptions.

Kanchana.

Oldposts
Dr. Kanchana, thank you for the article and the other interviews.

Kanchana, Murugan & other friends,
Interesting discussion. Very different thinking from different people.

HAPPY 2000!!!!!

Oldposts
[tscii:c0131f4af6]

¸¡ïºÉ¡Å¢ý «ÏÌÓ¨È ÅçÅü¸ôÀ¼ §ÅñÎõ. ¡¨ÃÔõ ÒñÀÎò¾ Å¢¨Æ¡¾ ¬ì¸â÷ÅÁ¡É¾¡¸ô Àθ¢ÈÐ. ´ù¦Å¡Õ À¨¼ôÀ¡Ç¢¨ÂÔõ *ùÅ¡Ú «Ï¸§ÅñÎõ. "§ƒ. §ƒ º¢Ä ÌÈ¢ôÒ¸û" ÁüÚÁýÈ¢ «ÅÃÐ «ò¾¨É À¨¼ôҸǢÖõ ¦¾¡É¢ìÌõ «ÅÃÐ ÌÃ¨Ä ¸ñ¦¼ÎòÐ ¬Ã¡öÅÐ «Åº¢Âõ. *òмý «Å¨Ã À¡¾¢òÐûÇ «ÅÃÐ Å¡º¢ôÀ¢ý À¢ýÒÄò¨¾Ôõ ¬Ã¡Â§ÅñÊ¢Õ츢ÈÐ. ¯¾¡Ã½Á¡¸ «ÅÃÐ ¦Áö¢Âø ¦¿È¢ìÌ ¯óоġö ¿¢üÌõ «Åáø º¢Ä¡¸¢òÐô §ÀºôÀÎõ ¾¡Š¾§ÂùŠ¸¢. ¼¡øŠ¼¡ö §À¡ý§È¡¨ÃÔíܼ ¬Ã¡Â§ÅñÊ¢Õ츢ÈÐ. *¾üÌ ¸Îõ ¯¨ÆôÒ §¾¨ÅôÀθ¢ÈÐ. º¡÷Ò ¿¢¨Ä¢ýÈ¢ ±øÄ¡ô À¨¼ôÀ¡Ç¢¸ÙìÌõ ¿¡õ *¨¾î ¦ºö ÓÊÔ¦ÁÉ¢ø «Ð Á¢¸ ¿øĦ¾¡Õ ¦ºÂÄ¡Ìõ. *ý¨È ¾Á¢úî ÝÆÄ¢ø, *Âø º¢ÈôÀ¡É¾¡¸ô ÀÎõ - ²¦ÉÉ¢ø ´§Ã Á¡¾¢Ã¢Â¡ö º¢ó¾¢ôÀÅ÷¸û ܼ ÐÕÅí¸Ç¢ø ¿¢ýÚ À¡÷òÐì ¦¸¡ûÙõ «ÕÅÕôÀ¡É ¿¢¸ú׸û ¿¼ôÀÐ ¸ñÜÎ.
-Á¡. º¢Å»¡Éõ.

[/tscii:c0131f4af6]

Oldposts
I am taking the liberty of copypasting Mr.sivagnanam&#39;s posting in the interest of keeping up this lively discussion.

[tscii:6eb705835d]
ïºÉ¡Å¢ý «ÏÌÓ¨È ÅçÅü¸ôÀ¼ §ÅñÎõ. ¡¨ÃÔõ ÒñÀÎò¾ Å¢¨Æ¡¾ ¬ì¸â÷ÅÁ¡É¾¡¸ô Àθ¢ÈÐ. ´ù¦Å¡Õ
À¨¼ôÀ¡Ç¢¨ÂÔõ *ùÅ¡Ú «Ï¸§ÅñÎõ. "§ƒ. §ƒ º¢Ä ÌÈ¢ôÒ¸û" ÁüÚÁýÈ¢ «ÅÃÐ «ò¾¨É À¨¼ôҸǢÖõ ¦¾¡É¢ìÌõ «ÅÃÐ
ÌÃ¨Ä ¸ñ¦¼ÎòÐ ¬Ã¡öÅÐ «Åº¢Âõ. *òмý «Å¨Ã À¡¾¢òÐûÇ «ÅÃÐ Å¡º¢ôÀ¢ý À¢ýÒÄò¨¾Ôõ ¬Ã¡Â§ÅñÊ¢Õ츢ÈÐ.
¯¾¡Ã½Á¡¸ «ÅÃÐ ¦Áö¢Âø ¦¿È¢ìÌ ¯óоġö ¿¢üÌõ «Åáø º¢Ä¡¸¢òÐô §ÀºôÀÎõ ¾¡Š¾§ÂùŠ¸¢. ¼¡øŠ¼¡ö
§À¡ý§È¡¨ÃÔíܼ ¬Ã¡Â§ÅñÊ¢Õ츢ÈÐ. *¾üÌ ¸Îõ ¯¨ÆôÒ §¾¨ÅôÀθ¢ÈÐ. º¡÷Ò ¿¢¨Ä¢ýÈ¢ ±øÄ¡ô À¨¼ôÀ¡Ç¢¸ÙìÌõ
¿¡õ *¨¾î ¦ºö ÓÊÔ¦ÁÉ¢ø «Ð Á¢¸ ¿øĦ¾¡Õ ¦ºÂÄ¡Ìõ. *ý¨È ¾Á¢úî ÝÆÄ¢ø, *Âø º¢ÈôÀ¡É¾¡¸ô ÀÎõ - ²¦ÉÉ¢ø ´§Ã
Á¡¾¢Ã¢Â¡ö º¢ó¾¢ôÀÅ÷¸û ܼ ÐÕÅí¸Ç¢ø ¿¢ýÚ À¡÷òÐì ¦¸¡ûÙõ «ÕÅÕôÀ¡É ¿¢¸ú׸û ¿¼ôÀÐ ¸ñÜÎ.
-Á¡. º¢Å»¡Éõ.
[/tscii:6eb705835d]

Oldposts
[tscii:618227184b]
ÀòÚÅ. —°‘¥™´±Ö "‘¤œî‘Øò" ‡òì ƒÏ™ þׯ¨Å
[/tscii:618227184b]

Oldposts
Sorry again.

ÀòÚÅ. —°‘¥™´±Ö "‘¤œî‘Øò" ‡òì ƒÏ™ þׯ¨Å

Oldposts
[tscii:369c11aa6a]
¸¡ïºÉ¡, ÓÕ¸ý, .... Òò¾¡ñÎ, ÒÐáÈ¡ñÎ, ÒÐô À¾¢áÈ¡ñÎ Å¡úòÐì¸û.

º¢Å»¡Éõ ÜÈ¢ÂЧÀ¡ø ¯ûÇ¡÷ó¾ «Äºø Á¢¸×õ «Åº¢Â§Á. *¾¢ø ÅÕò¾ò¾¢üÌâ Ţ„Âõ ±ýɦÅýÈ¡ø, *ЧÀ¡ýÈ «Äº¨Ä ¿¡õ ¿¢¨Ä¾ØÅ¡ ¦¿È¢Ô¼ý ¿¼ò¾§ÅñÎõ. ºÁ£Àò¾¢Â ¾¢ñ¨½Â¢ø ÁÚ¦ÅǢ¢¼ôÀð¼ «õ¨À¢ý ¾¢.ƒ¡ ÁÃôÀÍ ÌÈ¢ò¾ «Äº¨Äì ¸¡½×õ. ±ÉìÌô ¦À¡ÐÅ¢ø «õ¨À¢ý Á£Ð ¦ÀÕ Á¾¢ôÒñÎ. «ÅÃÐ ¸¨¾¸¨Ç ´Õ ¦Àñ ±Øò¾¡Ç÷ ±Ûõ ¿¢¨Ä¢ø *øÄ¡Ð ¿¡ý §¿¡ì̧Åý. «ÅÕõ «ÅÃÐ À¨¼ôÒ¸¨Ç «ùÅ¡§È ¸¡½ Å¢¨Æ¸¢ýÈ¡÷. ¸¡ïºÉ¡ ¦ÅǢ¢𼠫õ¨À¢ý ÁüÈ ±Øò¾¡Ç÷¸¨Çô ÀüȢ ¸ñ§½¡ð¼ò¨¾ §¿¡ì¸×õ. ´ù¦Å¡Õ ±Øò¾¡Ç÷¸¨ÇÔõ «Å÷ ¦Àñ½¢Âõ ¾ØŢ À¡÷¨Å¢§Ä§Â ¸¡ñ¸¢È¡÷. ´÷ ±Øò¾¡Ç¨Ã «Å÷ ¦Àñ¸¨Ç ±ùÅ¡Ú Ò¨ÉôÀÎòи¢ýÈ¡÷ ±ýÈ ¸ñ§½¡ð¼òò¾¢§Ä§Â Á¾¢ôÀ¢Î¸¢ýÈ¡÷. *¾É¡ø *ÅÃÐ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸û ¿¢¨Äº¡÷ ¾ý¨Á¨Â «¨¼¸¢ýÈÉ. º¸±Øò¾¡Ç÷¸¨Ç «ì¸ñ§½¡ð¼ò¾¢§Ä§Â ¸¡Ïõ *Å÷, ¾¡ý ¦Àñ ±Øò¾¡Ç÷, ¦Àñ½¢Â ±Øò¾¡Ç÷ ±ýÚ ¸¡½ôÀÎŨ¾ì ÌÈ¢òÐ ÅÕò¾Óõ «¾¢Õô¾¢Ôõ ¸¡ðθ¢ýÈ¡÷.

¸ð¼¦À¡õÓ ÜÚõ Á¢¨¸Â¡É ż¦Á¡Æ¢ ¨¸Â¡Çø *ЧÀ¡ýȧ¾. «ÅÕ츢ÕìÌõ «¾£¾ ż¦Á¡Æ¢ ±¾¢÷ôÒ½÷Ţɡø, Í.áŢø ¸¡½ôÀÎõ ż¦Á¡Æ¢Â¡ì¸í¸û «Åâý ¨ÁÂô À¡÷¨Å¢ɢýÚ Å¢ÄìÌž¡¸ò ¦¾ýÀθ¢ýÈÐ. ¸ð¼¦À¡õÓ, *ÐŨÃÂ¢Ä¡É ¯í¸ÇÐ *Ψ¸¸û, ¯í¸û À¡÷¨Å¨Âì ¸¡ðΞ¡¸ì ¦¸¡ñ¼¡ø, ¿£í¸û, À¢Ã¡Á½£Â ±¾¢÷ôÒ, ż¦Á¡Æ¢ ±¾¢÷ôÒ ¬¸¢ÂÅüÈ¢ø ¦ÀÕõ ¿õÀ¢ì¨¸ì ¦¸¡ñ¼Åá¸ò ¦¾ýÀθ¢ýÈ£÷¸û. (*¾üÌõ ¾Á¢Æ¡÷Åò¾¢üÌõ §ÅÚÀ¡Î ¯ñÎ, *ÃñÎõ ´ýÈ¡¸ô ¦À¡ÐÅÆ츢ø ¬ì¸¢ÂÐ ¾¢Ã¡Å¢¼ ¯½÷Å¢ý ¦ÀÕõ Àí¸Ç¢ôÒ, ¾Á¢Æ¢ø ¬ì¸Á¢ýÈ¢, ÓüÈ¢Öõ À¢È¦Á¡Æ¢ (¬í¸¢Äõ Å¢Îò¾) ±¾¢÷ôҸǡø ¾í¸¨Çò ¾Á¢ú ¬÷ÅÄ÷¸Ç¡¸ì ¸¡ðÊì ¦¸¡ûŦ¾ôÀÊ ±ýÀÐ «Å÷¸û ¸üÚì ¦¸¡Îò¾ À¡¼õ). *Ð ¿£í¸û Í.áŢý Á£Ð ÍðÎõ ¸ÕòиÙìÌ «ÊôÀ¨¼ ¿õÀ¸ò¾ý¨Á¨Âò ¾ÃÅ¢ø¨Ä. ¾í¸û *Ψ¸¸Ç¢ø ÌüÈõ º¡ðÎõ ¦¾¡É¢¨Âî ºüÚ Ì¨ÈòЦ¸¡ñÎ ¿¢¨Äº¡Ã¡ Å¢Çì¸í¸Ù¼ý «Å¨Ã Ţš¾¢ò¾¡ø ¾í¸Ç¢ý «È¢×º¡÷ ¦¾Ç¢Å¢¨É ¿¡í¸Ùõ Ѹà ²Ðš¢ÕìÌõ.

šﺢ ¯í¸û ¸ÕòÐì¸û Á£Ð «ÊôÀ¨¼Â¢Ä¡É ºó§¾¸í¸¨Ç ±ØðôÀ¢ÔûÇ¡÷. *Ð ±ÉìÌ ¿¢Â¡ÂÁ¡¸ô Àθ¢ýÈÐ. *Ð ÌÈ¢òÐ ¯í¸û Å¢Çì¸í¸¨Ç ±¾¢÷ §¿¡ì̸¢ý§Èý.

¿¡ý Óý§À ÜÈ¢ÂÐ §À¡ø Í.á¨Åô ÀÊ쨸¢ø ¿¡õ ¾¢Èó¾ ÁÉòмý *ÕôÀÐ «Åº¢Âõ. ¿¡ý, Í.á, ¦ÁªÉ¢, º¢Ä §¿Ãí¸Ç¢ø ÒШÁôÀ¢ò¾ý *Å÷¸¨Ç Ó¾ý Ó¨È «¾¢¸õ ¸Å¨ÄôÀ¼¡Ð Å¡º¢òÐ ÓÊ츢§Èý. À¢ÈÌ, *Ãñ¼¡õ Å¡º¢ôÀ¢ø «Å÷¸Ç¢ý À¡÷¨Å ÌÈ¢ò¾ ¦¾Ç¢× ¦¾ýÀθ¢ýÈÐ. *¾üÌ Á¡È¡¸, ¾¢.ƒ¡, ƒ¢.¿¡, *Å÷¸¨Çì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢¼Ä¡õ.

[/tscii:369c11aa6a]

Oldposts
[tscii:e28e9e9051]
¦Åí¸ð, «õ¨À¢ý ¦Àñ½¢Âõ º¡÷ó¾ Å¢Á÷ºÉ §¿¡ìÌ ÀýÓ¸ ¾Çò¾¢ø
Ţâ¡Ţð¼¡Öõ, ¦Àñ½¢Â ¿¢¨Ä «ÊôÀ¨¼Â¢Ä¢ÕóÐ ¾¢.ƒ¡ , Ä¡ºÃ¡ §À¡ýÈ
±Øò¾¡Ç÷¸¨ÇÔõ ¦À¡ÐÅ¡¸ ¾Á¢Æ¢ý À¢Ã¡¸¡ºô ÀÎò¾ô Àð¼ ±Øòи¨ÇÔõ
«Ï¸ §ÅñÊÂÐ Á¢¸×õ «Åº¢Âõ ±ý§È §¾¡ýÚ¸¢ÈÐ.

Í.áŢý ¯Ä¸ò¾¢ø «í¸¾õ Á¢¸×õ Ó츢ÂÁ¡É «õºÁ¡É¾¡¸ *Õ츢ÈÐ.
ƒ¢.¿¡¨Åô §À¡Ä§Å. [/tscii:e28e9e9051]

Oldposts
Copypasting Venkat&#39;s posting:

[tscii:c8434f25a5]
¡ïºÉ¡, ÓÕ¸ý, .... Òò¾¡ñÎ, ÒÐáÈ¡ñÎ, ÒÐô À¾¢áÈ¡ñÎ Å¡úòÐì¸û.

º¢Å»¡Éõ ÜÈ¢ÂЧÀ¡ø ¯ûÇ¡÷ó¾ «Äºø Á¢¸×õ «Åº¢Â§Á. *¾¢ø ÅÕò¾ò¾¢üÌâ Ţ„Âõ ±ýɦÅýÈ¡ø, *ЧÀ¡ýÈ
«Äº¨Ä ¿¡õ ¿¢¨Ä¾ØÅ¡ ¦¿È¢Ô¼ý ¿¼ò¾§ÅñÎõ. ºÁ£Àò¾¢Â ¾¢ñ¨½Â¢ø ÁÚ¦ÅǢ¢¼ôÀð¼ «õ¨À¢ý ¾¢.ƒ¡ ÁÃôÀÍ
ÌÈ¢ò¾ «Äº¨Äì ¸¡½×õ. ±ÉìÌô ¦À¡ÐÅ¢ø «õ¨À¢ý Á£Ð ¦ÀÕ Á¾¢ôÒñÎ. «ÅÃÐ ¸¨¾¸¨Ç ´Õ ¦Àñ ±Øò¾¡Ç÷ ±Ûõ
¿¢¨Ä¢ø *øÄ¡Ð ¿¡ý §¿¡ì̧Åý. «ÅÕõ «ÅÃÐ À¨¼ôÒ¸¨Ç «ùÅ¡§È ¸¡½ Å¢¨Æ¸¢ýÈ¡÷. ¸¡ïºÉ¡ ¦ÅǢ¢𼠫õ¨À¢ý ÁüÈ
±Øò¾¡Ç÷¸¨Çô ÀüȢ ¸ñ§½¡ð¼ò¨¾ §¿¡ì¸×õ. ´ù¦Å¡Õ ±Øò¾¡Ç÷¸¨ÇÔõ «Å÷ ¦Àñ½¢Âõ ¾ØŢ À¡÷¨Å¢§Ä§Â
¸¡ñ¸¢È¡÷. ´÷ ±Øò¾¡Ç¨Ã «Å÷ ¦Àñ¸¨Ç ±ùÅ¡Ú Ò¨ÉôÀÎòи¢ýÈ¡÷ ±ýÈ ¸ñ§½¡ð¼òò¾¢§Ä§Â Á¾¢ôÀ¢Î¸¢ýÈ¡÷. *¾É¡ø
*ÅÃÐ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸û ¿¢¨Äº¡÷ ¾ý¨Á¨Â «¨¼¸¢ýÈÉ. º¸±Øò¾¡Ç÷¸¨Ç «ì¸ñ§½¡ð¼ò¾¢§Ä§Â ¸¡Ïõ *Å÷, ¾¡ý ¦Àñ ±Øò¾¡Ç÷,
¦Àñ½¢Â ±Øò¾¡Ç÷ ±ýÚ ¸¡½ôÀÎŨ¾ì ÌÈ¢òÐ ÅÕò¾Óõ «¾¢Õô¾¢Ôõ ¸¡ðθ¢ýÈ¡÷.

¸ð¼¦À¡õÓ ÜÚõ Á¢¨¸Â¡É ż¦Á¡Æ¢ ¨¸Â¡Çø *ЧÀ¡ýȧ¾. «ÅÕ츢ÕìÌõ «¾£¾ ż¦Á¡Æ¢ ±¾¢÷ôÒ½÷Ţɡø, Í.áŢø
¸¡½ôÀÎõ ż¦Á¡Æ¢Â¡ì¸í¸û «Åâý ¨ÁÂô À¡÷¨Å¢ɢýÚ Å¢ÄìÌž¡¸ò ¦¾ýÀθ¢ýÈÐ. ¸ð¼¦À¡õÓ, *ÐŨÃÂ¢Ä¡É ¯í¸ÇÐ
*Ψ¸¸û, ¯í¸û À¡÷¨Å¨Âì ¸¡ðΞ¡¸ì ¦¸¡ñ¼¡ø, ¿£í¸û, À¢Ã¡Á½£Â ±¾¢÷ôÒ, ż¦Á¡Æ¢ ±¾¢÷ôÒ ¬¸¢ÂÅüÈ¢ø ¦ÀÕõ ¿õÀ¢ì¨¸ì
¦¸¡ñ¼Åá¸ò ¦¾ýÀθ¢ýÈ£÷¸û. (*¾üÌõ ¾Á¢Æ¡÷Åò¾¢üÌõ §ÅÚÀ¡Î ¯ñÎ, *ÃñÎõ ´ýÈ¡¸ô ¦À¡ÐÅÆ츢ø ¬ì¸¢ÂÐ ¾¢Ã¡Å¢¼
¯½÷Å¢ý ¦ÀÕõ Àí¸Ç¢ôÒ, ¾Á¢Æ¢ø ¬ì¸Á¢ýÈ¢, ÓüÈ¢Öõ À¢È¦Á¡Æ¢ (¬í¸¢Äõ Å¢Îò¾) ±¾¢÷ôҸǡø ¾í¸¨Çò ¾Á¢ú
¬÷ÅÄ÷¸Ç¡¸ì ¸¡ðÊì ¦¸¡ûŦ¾ôÀÊ ±ýÀÐ «Å÷¸û ¸üÚì ¦¸¡Îò¾ À¡¼õ). *Ð ¿£í¸û Í.áŢý Á£Ð ÍðÎõ ¸ÕòиÙìÌ «ÊôÀ¨¼
¿õÀ¸ò¾ý¨Á¨Âò ¾ÃÅ¢ø¨Ä. ¾í¸û *Ψ¸¸Ç¢ø ÌüÈõ º¡ðÎõ ¦¾¡É¢¨Âî ºüÚ Ì¨ÈòЦ¸¡ñÎ ¿¢¨Äº¡Ã¡ Å¢Çì¸í¸Ù¼ý «Å¨Ã
Ţš¾¢ò¾¡ø ¾í¸Ç¢ý «È¢×º¡÷ ¦¾Ç¢Å¢¨É ¿¡í¸Ùõ Ѹà ²Ðš¢ÕìÌõ.

šﺢ ¯í¸û ¸ÕòÐì¸û Á£Ð «ÊôÀ¨¼Â¢Ä¡É ºó§¾¸í¸¨Ç ±ØðôÀ¢ÔûÇ¡÷. *Ð ±ÉìÌ ¿¢Â¡ÂÁ¡¸ô Àθ¢ýÈÐ. *Ð ÌÈ¢òÐ ¯í¸û
Å¢Çì¸í¸¨Ç ±¾¢÷ §¿¡ì̸¢ý§Èý.

¿¡ý Óý§À ÜÈ¢ÂÐ §À¡ø Í.á¨Åô ÀÊ쨸¢ø ¿¡õ ¾¢Èó¾ ÁÉòмý *ÕôÀÐ «Åº¢Âõ. ¿¡ý, Í.á, ¦ÁªÉ¢, º¢Ä §¿Ãí¸Ç¢ø
ÒШÁôÀ¢ò¾ý *Å÷¸¨Ç Ó¾ý Ó¨È «¾¢¸õ ¸Å¨ÄôÀ¼¡Ð Å¡º¢òÐ ÓÊ츢§Èý. À¢ÈÌ, *Ãñ¼¡õ Å¡º¢ôÀ¢ø «Å÷¸Ç¢ý À¡÷¨Å
ÌÈ¢ò¾ ¦¾Ç¢× ¦¾ýÀθ¢ýÈÐ. *¾üÌ Á¡È¡¸, ¾¢.ƒ¡, ƒ¢.¿¡, *Å÷¸¨Çì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢¼Ä¡õ.

[/tscii:c8434f25a5]

Oldposts
Posting in Tamil:

Please type as follows in Roman keyboard before and after your Tamil text in murasu editor.And then, copy and paste the whole thing in the Hub.

[tscii:6365e74ca1] OR <font face="Inaimathi">
Tamil Text
[/tscii:6365e74ca1]

</font>

Oldposts
Tamil posting:

Please type as follows before and after the Tamil text in murasu editor. And then, copy and paste the whole thing in the Hub:

OR <font face="InaimathiTSC">

Tamil Text

<font>
</font></font>

Oldposts
Sorry.

Please ignore the above. Go to FAQ in the Hub which explains how to post in Tamil. Admin, please delete the above. Thanks.

Oldposts
[tscii:3ea4b0dc92]

Ÿ.Ì‘ —œ‘ÖÓÉèã³:

>>.."‡î™™ ‘Ò´±ò ³ Á¹° ™€é …¯¨. ƒÆ퀍 ‡¿þº‘³Å ‡î™ ‚ì°Ö °¹³
>×¹±Ï™Žé³. Àï°Ñ€ã¿ ºíê ¶€î™Åþº‘³ ‡î™ ˆíº¨Å œ¹þ°‘õÅ ×эæ¥ò
>—µÏ›Ž¿ ºÝÅþº‘³ ˆíº¨×±Ö€Ò

>¥Úè ³ ‡î™ µÅ»™€ ƒÖ€Ò—Æòé‘ÕÅ …èæÌ ×ѳ ‡î™ ŠÏ »ÍÆÅ ƒÏ™Žé³. ‡ò Àî±Ö
>Ÿ´°À‘ ×Ñ ƒÖÒ‘ÀÖ þº‘Ëت¥°í À‘í鑍´°‘ò µ‘ò ƒ¹°¿ »ÍÆ´€° €×´³™
>—‘¯¦Ï™Žþéò. ×€Ì¿ ºíê ‡à°¿ºª¨èã ½´°›äÖ ƒòìÅ µÀ™ …ºþÆ‘À‘î
>º±è ƒÏ™Žòéî ‡òì ¶€î™Žþéò.‡î™ ‚ø±¿ »Ì¢œ‘Ì´±þÒ‘ ÖÒ³ µ‘ø±¿
>»Ì¢œ‘Ì´±þÒ‘ µÅ»™€ ƒÖ€Ò. Àï°Ñ€ã À°Å œ‘ѹ³ »Í™™˜¥‘³ ‡òì ¶€î™Žþéò.
>À°Å œ‘ѹ° €¥Æ‘㛍€ã Ãòïªþ¥‘ œ‘± œ‘ѹ° €¥Æ‘㛍€ã Ãòïªþ¥‘ º¦¿½
>œ‘ѹ° €¥Æ‘㛍€ã Ãòïªþ¥‘, ºª¥Å œ‘ѹ° €¥Æ‘㛍€ã Ãòïªþ¥‘ Àï°€î µ‘Å
>»Í™ þµÑ¹°‘Ö ³ ‡î™ ŠÏ —ºÏÅ ƒà™ ‡òì ¶€î™Žþéò..."

‚‘!‡òî ‡ä€ÀÆ‘ ºÒÑ À€î±ÓÏ¿º€° °ò ‡¯« —×俺‘¨äò
ÄÒÅ —°äÆ¿º¨´±ÇÏ™Žé‘Ñ Ÿ.Ì‘.

Á™ µòê ×Ï€¥Æ þº¢€œ ƒ› Ãò€×¿½ —œË°×э晐.

[/tscii:3ea4b0dc92]

Oldposts
ramji, I do not understand your post regarding tamil posting in hub. I assume that you found my posting difficult to read and you have reposted it. But, I do not see anything wrong in the way I have posted. I must say that I conduct most of my discussions relevant to tamil lit in tamil only (a legacy of veNpa vadikalaam vaa thread). could you please clarify if you found it difficult to read.

I do all my posting in tscii and do not use murasu.

Oldposts
Venkat:

Since I could not read your posting in Tamil in this thread( I use murasu) , I took the liberty of converting it through murasu to appear in Tamil here. Incidentally, I was intrigued by your posting especially the part about thamizhaarvam. IMO, it will make a good topic for discussion in a separate thread.

What program do I need to download to be able to read postings in tscii?

Oldposts
ramji, TSCII is now almost the de facto standard for tamil communication. Tools for it (fonts, editors, keymanagers, etc.) are available free of cost for almost all major platforms. If you use any of the Microsoft platforms, I recommend suvadi editor and two fonts, aparanartsc, timetsc that are good both in terminal and in print. You will be able to download them from the tscii site
http://www.tamil.net/tscii and follow the link to tools. These pages also have good tscii faq.

Well, TN govt. is coming up with TAB standard, but it is not widely used and tools are not available for all platforms. We have to evaluate it only after it gains some popularity -until then tscii rules.

Oldposts
Venkat:

Thank you so much.

Oldposts
<font face="VERDANA">Ramji
If you want to stick to writing in Murasu Anjal and have it converted to TSCII,you
can do that easily thro SUVADI .To d.load Suvadi go here

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8000/suvadiexe.htm (http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8000/suvadiexe.htm
)
</font>

Oldposts
please see a new article by Su.Ra titled "ThiruvaLLuvar ennum naNbar" here:
http://forumhub.com/tlit/sura2.htm (http://forumhub.com/tlit/sura2.htm
)

Oldposts
Su.Ra&#39;s homepage: http://sundararamaswamy.homepage.com/

Oldposts
Read "ThiruvaLLuvar ennum naNbar". Was reminded of reading somewhere, years ago, what Rajaji said about Baghavat Gita. Not exact quote- " Bhagavath Gita is like a railway timetable. You can not reach your destination by memorizing the table. You have to perform the journey."

What su raa says about wisdomknowledge getting lost in rituals is very intriguing.

Oldposts
Ramji,
I was impressed by the same lines you&#39;ve cited.
"endha aRivaiyum punidhappaduththinaal adhu anniyappattu pOyvidum. nadaimuRaiyilirundhu pinnakarnthu sadangukkuL pOy vizum. sadangum sampirathaayamum thOnRi vittaal poosaarikaL thOnRi viduvaargaL."
A concise commentary which goes beyond just literature!

Oldposts
[tscii:864debea1d]
Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢Â¢ý &#39;ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¾¢ý ¸¨¾&#39; ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø ¸¡Äõ

ºÃŽìÌÁ¡÷

Íó¾Ã áÁº¡Á¢ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â Í À¢Ã쨻ìÌðÀð¼ ¾ÉÐ ¸¡Äò¨¾Ôõ ¾ÉÐ ¸¡ÄòÐìÌ Óó¨¾Â «ÛÀÅí¸Ç¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ À¢È¢¦¾¡Õ ¸¡Äò¨¾Ôõ ¾Õž¡¸ ´Õ ҨɨÅì ¸ð¼¨Á츢ȡ÷. «ô Ò¨ÉÅ¢ø ¿£óÐõ ´ù¦Å¡Õ À¡ò¾¢ÃÓõ ÌÚ¸¢Â ¸¡Äô À¢Ãɸ¨Ç ¨ÁÂÁ¢ÎÅÉÅ¡¸×õ «ô À¢ÃÉ¢ĢÕóÐ ¾ôÀ¢ôÀ¾¡¸×õ Í Ţξ¨Ä §¾Ê «¨ÄóÐ ¦¸¡ñÊÕ츢ýÈÉ. ¾ÉÐ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ºã¸ Á¡Ú¾ø¸¨Ç «ì¸¨ÈÔ¼ý *ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø À¾¢× ¦ºö¸¢È¡÷. À¨Æ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Ç ¿¢¸ú¸¡Äò§¾¡Î §Á¡¾Å¢Îžý ãÄõ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â ҨɨŠÅÆ¢¿¼òи¢È¡÷. ¯ñ¨ÁÂ¡É ¸¨Äô À¨¼ô¦ÀýÀÐ ¾£Ã¡¾ §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Ç §¿¡ì¸¢ ¿¸÷Ŧ¾ýÀо¡ý. «Ð ¾ÉìÌûÙõ À¢ÈÕìÌûÙõ ºã¸òÐ ¿¢¸ú׸ÙìÌûÙõ Å¢¨¼ ¸¡½ÓÊ¡¾ §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Ç ±ØôÀ¢ì ¦¸¡ñ§¼ ¦ºøÄ §ÅñÎõ. *ЧŠ¾£÷Á¡É¸ÃÁ¡ÉÐ *ø¨Ä¾¡ý. Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢Â¢¼ò¾¢ø *ò¾Ì §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Çì ¸¡½ Óʸ¢ÈÐ.

*ÅÕ¨¼Â À¡ò¾¢Ãí¸û ¸¡Äò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ð¼¨ÅÔõ ¸ÅÉò¾¢ø ¦¸¡ñ¼ÐÁ¡ÉÐõ. ´ù¦Å¡ýÈ¢üÌõ À¢ÈôÒ, Å¡ú×, *ÈôÒ ±É «Ú¾¢Â¢ðÎî ¦º¡øÄì ÜÊÂÉÅ¡ö «¨ÁóÐûǨÁ º¢ÈôÒ. ¾É¢ÁÉ¢¾Û¨¼Â Å¡ú× Á¢¸ô ¦ÀÕõ «¸ñ¼ ¸¡Äò ¾òÐÅí¸§Ç¡Î À¢¨½ì¸ôÀðÎûÇÐ. *ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ý ¾É¢ò ¾É¢ À¡ò¾¢Ãí¸¨Ç Å⨺ôÀÎòШ¸Â¢ø, ´ðΦÁ¡ò¾ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡úÅ¢ý ÝðÍÁ «ÊôÀ¨¼ò ¾òÐÅí¸û Òâ¾ÖìÌðÀ𼾡¸ Á¡üÈÁ¨¼¸¢ÈÐ.

¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡ý º¡¾¡Ã½ ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢¼Á¢ÕóÐ áÄ¢¨Æ¢ø §ÅÚÀÎõ ¾òÐÅÅ¡¾¢. ¿¡ÅÄ¢ý ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ò ¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡Äõ Ţ⸢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ ´Õ áüÈ¡ñÎìÌ Óó¨¾Â Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸Ç¢ý ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢ý ¸¡Äõ Ţ⸢ÈÐ. ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ø ¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡ÄÓõ «ÅÕ¨¼Â «ó¾Ãí¸ Å¡úÅ¢Âø º¢ì¸ø¸Ùõ «È¢ÂôÀ¼¡¾ Ò¾¢÷.

¬º¡ý ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃõ «¨Á¾¢Â¡ÉÐ. «Ãº¢Âø «øÄÐ ¾É¢ôÀð¼ Ó츢ÂòÐÅõ ¦ÀÈ¡¾Ð. ¡áÖõ ¦¿Õí¸ÓÊ¡¾ ¸¢ÆðÎ ÓɢŨÉô §À¡ø ŢâóÐ ¸¢¼ôÀÐ. «¾ý §¾¡üÈõ ÀüȢ ¸¨¾¨ÂÔõ «Ð ¾ýÉ¡ø ¸¡ôÀ¡üÈôÀð¼ Å¢¾ò¨¾Ôõ ¬º¡É¢ý Å¡öÅÆ¢ §¸ð¼È¢Å¾ý ãÄõ «Å÷ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ¿¢¸ú׸Ùõ «¾ý Ó츢ÂòÐÅÓõ ¯½÷ò¾ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. სì¸û Å¡ú쨸¨Âî ͨÅÀ¼ ¸¨¾Â¡¸ Å¢ÅâòÐ ÒÇ¢ìÌÇò¾¢ý «Æ¢× ÀüÈ¢ ¬º¡ý Å¢Åâ쨸¢ø სì¸Ç¢ý ¸¡Äõ §¿ÃÊò ¾ý¨Á¢ÄøġРŢ⸢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÀÆõÒá½õ «Å÷ ¸¡Ïõ Ò¾¢Â ¾¨ÄӨȢɡ§Ä§Â ¸¢ñ¼ÖìÌûÇ¡ì¸ôÀÎŨ¾,

" *ó¾¡ À¡Õõ ¬º¡ý ¿£Õ ¦º¡øÖ§¾§Ã «Åí¸ Åõºõ *ýÛõ ¦¸¡ïº ¿¡¨ÇìÌû§Ç „¡ðÎ †¡ñÎõ ¨¼ôÒõ ÀÊì¸ §ÅñÊ ÅóÐÎõ ÌõÀ¢ ¸ÙÅ" (Àì¸õ-35)

±ýÈ §ƒ¡ºôÀ¢ý ¸¢ñ¼ø ¸¡ðθ¢ÈÐ. ¿Å£É Å¡ú쨸 Ó¨È ÅóÐŢ𼨾Ôõ ¸ÅÉòÐìÌûǡ츢¢Õ츢ȡ÷.

¬º¡ý Å¡úó¾¡÷. ÒǢ ÁÃò¨¾ì ¦¸¡ôÇ¡É¢¼Á¢ÕóÐ ¦ÅðÎôÀ¼¡Áø ¸¡ò¾¡÷. ´Õ Ò⡾ Ò¾¢¨Ã ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢¼õ ±ØôÀ¢Å¢ðΠŢĸ¢ì ¸¡½¡Áø §À¡É¡÷. ¬º¡É¢ý Å¡ú× ÓÊóÐ §À¡Éо¡É¡? ¬º¡ý Á¨Èó¾¡Öõ «Å÷ Å¡úóРŢðÎô §À¡É ÌÚ¸¢Â ¸¡Äõ, ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý Å¡ú× ¯ûÇŨà ¸ð¼ôÀðÊÕ츢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ¿¢¨É׸û Á¸¡ƒÉò ¾¢ÃÇ¢ý »¡À¸ò ÐÏì̸Ǣø ´ðÊì ¦¸¡ñξ¡É¢Õ츢ÈÐ ¸¨¼º¢Å¨Ã.

ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ð§¼ ¦ºøÄò¾¡Â¢Â¢ý ¸¡ÄÓõ ¸Õì ¦¸¡ñÊÕ츢ÈÐ. «Åû ¸üÀÆ¢ì¸ôÀÎÅÐ, ¸üÀÆ¢ò¾Åý ¾ôÀ¢òÐ Á¡ÂÁ¡ö Á¨ÈóÐ §À¡ÅÐ, «ÅÉÐ ¿¢¨É×¼ý ¦Àª÷½Á¢ §¾¡Úõ «Åû ¦º¡ì¸¢ì ¸¢¼ôÀÐ, ¡ÕÁüÈ ¿¢Ä¦Å¡Ç¢Â¢ø «ÃÅõ ¾£ñÊ «Åý ÁâòÐô §À¡É¾¡¸ ¿õÀ¢ «ÅÙõ ¾ý¨É Åý¦¸¡¨ÄìÌ ´ôÒì ¦¸¡ÎôÀÐ ±É «ÅÙ¨¼Â Å¡ú× ÓØÅÐõ ÁÃò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ðÎ «ÅÇ¢ý ¸¡Äò¨¾ ¿¢¨É×ÀÎòи¢ÈÐ.

"±ýÛ¨¼Â À¾¢§É¡Ã¡ÅРž¢ø *ó¾ °ÕìÌ Ó¾ý Ӿġ¸ ¿¡ý Åó¾Ðõ ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¾¢ÉÊ¢ø¾¡ý Åó¾¢Èí¸¢§Éý. «ýÚ¾¡ý Ó¾ýӾġ¸ *ó¾ °÷ Áñ¨½ Á¢¾¢ò§¾ý" (Àì¸õ44)

¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡øÂõ *ó¾ Åâ¸Ç¢ø °¼¡Î¸¢ÈÐ. «ÅÉ¢ý ¿¢¨É×ô ÀóÐ ¸¡ÄòÐî ÍÅ÷¸Ç¢ø §Á¡¾¢ÂÀÊ «ÅÉ¢ý *ó¾ ÁÃõ ÌÈ¢ò¾ «ÛÀÅí¸û Ţ⸢ÈÐ.

«Å÷ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ÁÃòÐìÌõ ¸¼ó¾ ¸¡ÄòÐ ÁÃòÐìÌÁ¢¨¼§ÂÂ¡É Á÷ÁÁ¡É §ÅÚÀ¡Î¸¨Ç Ò¾¢÷¸¨Çì §¸ûÅ¢ìÌûÇ¡ì̸¢È¡÷. ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¨¾¸Ç¢ý ÅÆ¢ §¸ûÅ¢ôÀðÊÕó¾ ÁÃò¨¾ ÀòÐ ÅÕ¼í¸û ¸Æ¢òÐô À¡÷쨸¢ø,

"*ô§À¡Ð «ó¾ì ¸¨¼ Å⨺ ±í§¸? ¸ñ¨½ô ÀÈ¢ìÌõ Å¢Çì̸û ±í§¸? ´ù¦Å¡Õ ¸¨¼Â¢Öõ *ôÀÊ¡ *Õû ÁñÊ¢ÕìÌõ. ±íÌ À¡÷ò¾¡Öõ *ôÀÊ¡ áÄ¡õÀ¨¼ ¦¾¡íÌõ. º¢Ä󾢸û Å¢¨Ç¡Îõ. 㧾Ţ *ôÀÊ¡ ¸¡øÀÃôÀ¢ ¬ÎÅ¡û." (Àì¸õ-44)

*ôÀÊò ¾ýÛ¨¼Â º¢¨¾óÐ §À¡É Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Çì ¸¨¾ ¦º¡øÄ¢ Óý¨Åì¸Â¢ø ÅÃÄ¡üÈ¢ý «ôÀʧ ¸¡Äò¨¾ô ÒÃðÊô §À¡Îõ §¸¡Ãò ¾¡ñ¼Åõ Å¡º¸¨É Á¢Ãðθ¢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¨¾¸Ç¢ø ¦º¡ì¸¢ò ¾¢Ã¢ó¾Åá¢Ûõ, ¿Å£Éò¾¢ý §¾¡øÅ¢ ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÐýÀò¾¡ø ¸¡ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. ±ó¾ ´ÕÅÛõ Á¡È¢ ÅÕõ Å¡ú쨸ìÌ ¸Øò¨¾ ¿£ðÊò¾¡§É ¬¸ §ÅñÎõ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃõ ¡Õõ ¦¿Õí¸ ÓÊ¡¾ ´ýÚ. ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÁÃõÓõ ¡ÕÁüÈ ¾É¢¨Á¢ø º¢ì¸¢ì ¸¢¼ó¾¡Öõ *ÃñÎõ §ÅÚ §ÅÚ.

¸¡üÈ¡Ê ÁÃò §¾¡ôÒ ÀüÈ¢ ¬º¢Ã¢Â÷,

"´Õ ¸¡Äò¾¢ø ÒÇ¢ìÌÇòÐìÌò ¦¾ü§¸ ¦ÅÚõ ¸¡üÈ¡Ê ÁÃò §¾¡ôÀ¡¸ *Õó¾ *¼õ *ýÚ ¿Å£É âí¸¡Å¡¸ò ¾¢¸ú¸¢ÈÐ. Áó¾ Òò¾¢¸ÙìÌõ ÁØí¸¢Â À¡÷¨Å¸ÙìÌíܼ ¸¡Äî ºì¸Ãò¾¢ý ¾¢Ã¢¾¸¾¢¨Âô ÀǢýÚ ¯½÷òÐõ *ó¾¢Ãƒ¡Äì ¸¡ðº¢ «Ð."

*ùÅ¡Ú ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Î¸¢ýÈ¡÷. «ó¾ô âí¸¡Å¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ ;ó¾¢ÃòÐìÌô À¢ó¨¾Â *ó¾¢Â¡Å¢ý ¯ÕÁ¡üÈõ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¡Ö½÷ò¾ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. ÁÃí¸û «Æ¢ì¸ôÀðÎ §Áü§¸ À¢üº¢ ¦ÀüÚ Åó¾ *Çõ §¾¡ð¼ì ¸¨Ä ¿¢Ò½Ã¢ý §ÁüÀ¡÷¨Å¢ø ¿Å£Éô ÀÎò¾ôÀÎõ âí¸¡ Å£úÅÐܼ ÁÉ¢¾ *Éò¾¢ý Å£ú¨Â ´ò¾Ð¾¡ý. *ó¾ô âí¸¡¨Åî ÍüÈ¢Ôõ ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡Äõ ¸ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ.

"¬º¡ý §¾¡ôÒ ¿¸Ãô âí¸¡Å¡¸ ¯ÕÁ¡È¢Â «üÒ¾Á¡É ¸¡ðº¢¨Â «øÄÐ §¸¡Ãì ¸¡ðº¢¨Âì ¸¡½ì ¸¡òÐì ¦¸¡ñÊÕ측Áø Å¢¨¼¦ÀüÚì ¦¸¡ñ¼¡÷."

±ý¸¢È Åâ¸Ç¢ý ÅÆ¢ Á£ñÎõ «¨¾ Óý¨Å츢ȡ÷. ¸¨¾§Â¡Î ´ðÊ ÀÊ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â À¡÷¨Å¨ÂÔõ Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢ ¨Åì¸ò ¾ÅÚž¢ø¨Ä.

"¸¡Äò¾¢ý *øº¢Â «¨È¸Ç¢ø ÍÕûŢâÔõ ÒÃðº¢ì §¸¡Äí¸û ±ø§Ä¡¨ÃÔõ À¢ý¾í¸ «ÊòРŢÎõ §À¡Ä¢Õ츢ÈÐ. ¸¡Äò¾¢ý §Å¸ò¾¢ø À¢ý¾í¸¢ Ò¾¢Â ÒÃðº¢Â¡Çâý §¸Ä¢ìÌõ ¸¢ñ¼ÖìÌõ ¬Ç¡¸¢î º¡¸¢ýÈ¡ý." ±ýÚ ÁÃõ ¦ÅðÎŨ¾ ±¾¢÷òÐì ÌæÄØôÀ¢Â ¸¢ÆŨÉì ÌÈ¢òÐì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Îžý ãÄõ Á¡È¢ ÅÕõ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Ç «¾ý À¡ÃÀðºò ¾ý¨Á¨Â Óý ¨Å츢ȡ÷.

*ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø ¿¢¸ú¸¡Ä «Ãº¢Âø ºõÀÅí¸Ùõ ¸ÅÉò¾¢ø ¦¸¡ûÇôÀθ¢ýÈÉ. ¸¡í¸¢ÃŠ ¬ðº¢ì¸¡Äò¾¢Â ±¾¢÷ôÒì ÌÃø¸Ùõ À¾¢× ¦ºöÂôÀθ¢ýÈÉ. «íÌ ¿¼ìÌõ ¦À¡ÐìÜð¼í¸û š¢ġ¸ *ó¾ ±¾¢÷ôÒ½÷× ÍðÊì ¸¡ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ.

«Êò¾Ç Áì¸Ç¢ý ±Ø, ÌÆ󨾸Ǣý ;ó¾¢ÃÁ¢ý¨Á, §¾¡ðʸǢý ŢƢôÒ½÷×, ¿Å£É ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢ý §¸¡ÃÓ¸í¸û ±É ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¨¾î ÍüÈ¢§Â ¾õÓ¨¼Â Ò¨É׸¨ÇÔõ Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢ ¸ðÊî ¦ºø¸¢È¡÷.

¸¡¾÷, ¾¡Ó, §¸¡À¡ÄöÂ÷, *ºì¸¢ ±É ´ù¦Å¡Õ ÁÉ¢¾É¢ý Å£úÔõ ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ĢÕóÐõ ¸¨¾ ¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ĢÕóÐõ À¾¢× ¦ºöÂôÀθ¢ÈÐ.

ÒǢ ÁÃõ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡úÅ¢ý ²§¾¡ ¦º¡øÄ ÓÊ¡¾¦Å¡ýÈ¢ý ÌȢ£Î. ÁüÈÀÊ *¾¢ø ÅóÐ §À¡¸¢È ´ù¦Å¡ÕÅÕõ ¸¡Äî ºì¸Ãò¾¢ø º¢ì¸¢ «ÅÃÅ÷ À¡ò¾¢Ãò¨¾ ¬üÈ¢Ôõ ¬üÈ ÓÊ¡ÁÖõ ÁÊóÐ §À¡ÉÅ÷¸û.

ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý ¸¨¾ ´ðΦÁ¡ò¾ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡ú¨Å ¯½÷×ò ¾Çò¾¢ø ¿¢ýÚ ¦¾¡ðÎì ¸¡ð¼ ÓÂýÈ ¿¡Åø.

¬È¡õ¾¢¨½ *¨½Â *¾Æ¢ø ¦ÅÇ¢Åó¾ ¸ðΨÃ

[/tscii:864debea1d]

Oldposts
[tscii:f4844f18a5]
Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢Â¢ý &#39;ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¾¢ý ¸¨¾&#39; ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø ¸¡Äõ

ºÃŽìÌÁ¡÷

Íó¾Ã áÁº¡Á¢ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â Í À¢Ã쨻ìÌðÀð¼ ¾ÉÐ ¸¡Äò¨¾Ôõ ¾ÉÐ ¸¡ÄòÐìÌ Óó¨¾Â «ÛÀÅí¸Ç¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ À¢È¢¦¾¡Õ ¸¡Äò¨¾Ôõ ¾Õž¡¸ ´Õ ҨɨÅì ¸ð¼¨Á츢ȡ÷. «ô Ò¨ÉÅ¢ø ¿£óÐõ ´ù¦Å¡Õ À¡ò¾¢ÃÓõ ÌÚ¸¢Â ¸¡Äô À¢Ãɸ¨Ç ¨ÁÂÁ¢ÎÅÉÅ¡¸×õ «ô À¢ÃÉ¢ĢÕóÐ ¾ôÀ¢ôÀ¾¡¸×õ Í Ţξ¨Ä §¾Ê «¨ÄóÐ ¦¸¡ñÊÕ츢ýÈÉ. ¾ÉÐ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ºã¸ Á¡Ú¾ø¸¨Ç «ì¸¨ÈÔ¼ý *ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø À¾¢× ¦ºö¸¢È¡÷. À¨Æ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Ç ¿¢¸ú¸¡Äò§¾¡Î §Á¡¾Å¢Îžý ãÄõ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â ҨɨŠÅÆ¢¿¼òи¢È¡÷. ¯ñ¨ÁÂ¡É ¸¨Äô À¨¼ô¦ÀýÀÐ ¾£Ã¡¾ §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Ç §¿¡ì¸¢ ¿¸÷Ŧ¾ýÀо¡ý. «Ð ¾ÉìÌûÙõ À¢ÈÕìÌûÙõ ºã¸òÐ ¿¢¸ú׸ÙìÌûÙõ Å¢¨¼ ¸¡½ÓÊ¡¾ §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Ç ±ØôÀ¢ì ¦¸¡ñ§¼ ¦ºøÄ §ÅñÎõ. *ЧŠ¾£÷Á¡É¸ÃÁ¡ÉÐ *ø¨Ä¾¡ý. Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢Â¢¼ò¾¢ø *ò¾Ì §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Çì ¸¡½ Óʸ¢ÈÐ.

*ÅÕ¨¼Â À¡ò¾¢Ãí¸û ¸¡Äò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ð¼¨ÅÔõ ¸ÅÉò¾¢ø ¦¸¡ñ¼ÐÁ¡ÉÐõ. ´ù¦Å¡ýÈ¢üÌõ À¢ÈôÒ, Å¡ú×, *ÈôÒ ±É «Ú¾¢Â¢ðÎî ¦º¡øÄì ÜÊÂÉÅ¡ö «¨ÁóÐûǨÁ º¢ÈôÒ. ¾É¢ÁÉ¢¾Û¨¼Â Å¡ú× Á¢¸ô ¦ÀÕõ «¸ñ¼ ¸¡Äò ¾òÐÅí¸§Ç¡Î À¢¨½ì¸ôÀðÎûÇÐ. *ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ý ¾É¢ò ¾É¢ À¡ò¾¢Ãí¸¨Ç Å⨺ôÀÎòШ¸Â¢ø, ´ðΦÁ¡ò¾ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡úÅ¢ý ÝðÍÁ «ÊôÀ¨¼ò ¾òÐÅí¸û Òâ¾ÖìÌðÀ𼾡¸ Á¡üÈÁ¨¼¸¢ÈÐ

¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡ý º¡¾¡Ã½ ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢¼Á¢ÕóÐ áÄ¢¨Æ¢ø §ÅÚÀÎõ ¾òÐÅÅ¡¾¢. ¿¡ÅÄ¢ý ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ò ¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡Äõ Ţ⸢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ ´Õ áüÈ¡ñÎìÌ Óó¨¾Â Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸Ç¢ý ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢ý ¸¡Äõ Ţ⸢ÈÐ. ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ø ¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡ÄÓõ «ÅÕ¨¼Â «ó¾Ãí¸ Å¡úÅ¢Âø º¢ì¸ø¸Ùõ «È¢ÂôÀ¼¡¾ Ò¾¢÷.

¬º¡ý ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃõ «¨Á¾¢Â¡ÉÐ. «Ãº¢Âø «øÄÐ ¾É¢ôÀð¼ Ó츢ÂòÐÅõ ¦ÀÈ¡¾Ð. ¡áÖõ ¦¿Õí¸ÓÊ¡¾ ¸¢ÆðÎ ÓɢŨÉô §À¡ø ŢâóÐ ¸¢¼ôÀÐ. «¾ý §¾¡üÈõ ÀüȢ ¸¨¾¨ÂÔõ «Ð ¾ýÉ¡ø ¸¡ôÀ¡üÈôÀð¼ Å¢¾ò¨¾Ôõ ¬º¡É¢ý Å¡öÅÆ¢ §¸ð¼È¢Å¾ý ãÄõ «Å÷ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ¿¢¸ú׸Ùõ «¾ý Ó츢ÂòÐÅÓõ ¯½÷ò¾ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. სì¸û Å¡ú쨸¨Âî ͨÅÀ¼ ¸¨¾Â¡¸ Å¢ÅâòÐ ÒÇ¢ìÌÇò¾¢ý «Æ¢× ÀüÈ¢ ¬º¡ý Å¢Åâ쨸¢ø სì¸Ç¢ý ¸¡Äõ §¿ÃÊò ¾ý¨Á¢ÄøġРŢ⸢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÀÆõÒá½õ «Å÷ ¸¡Ïõ Ò¾¢Â ¾¨ÄӨȢɡ§Ä§Â ¸¢ñ¼ÖìÌûÇ¡ì¸ôÀÎŨ¾,

" *ó¾¡ À¡Õõ ¬º¡ý ¿£Õ ¦º¡øÖ§¾§Ã «Åí¸ Åõºõ *ýÛõ ¦¸¡ïº ¿¡¨ÇìÌû§Ç „¡ðÎ †¡ñÎõ ¨¼ôÒõ ÀÊì¸ §ÅñÊ ÅóÐÎõ ÌõÀ¢ ¸ÙÅ" (Àì¸õ-35)

±ýÈ §ƒ¡ºôÀ¢ý ¸¢ñ¼ø ¸¡ðθ¢ÈÐ. ¿Å£É Å¡ú쨸 Ó¨È ÅóÐŢ𼨾Ôõ ¸ÅÉòÐìÌûǡ츢¢Õ츢ȡ÷.

¬º¡ý Å¡úó¾¡÷. ÒǢ ÁÃò¨¾ì ¦¸¡ôÇ¡É¢¼Á¢ÕóÐ ¦ÅðÎôÀ¼¡Áø ¸¡ò¾¡÷. ´Õ Ò⡾ Ò¾¢¨Ã ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢¼õ ±ØôÀ¢Å¢ðΠŢĸ¢ì ¸¡½¡Áø §À¡É¡÷. ¬º¡É¢ý Å¡ú× ÓÊóÐ §À¡Éо¡É¡? ¬º¡ý Á¨Èó¾¡Öõ «Å÷ Å¡úóРŢðÎô §À¡É ÌÚ¸¢Â ¸¡Äõ, ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý Å¡ú× ¯ûÇŨà ¸ð¼ôÀðÊÕ츢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ¿¢¨É׸û Á¸¡ƒÉò ¾¢ÃÇ¢ý »¡À¸ò ÐÏì̸Ǣø ´ðÊì ¦¸¡ñξ¡É¢Õ츢ÈÐ ¸¨¼º¢Å¨Ã

ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ð§¼ ¦ºøÄò¾¡Â¢Â¢ý ¸¡ÄÓõ ¸Õì ¦¸¡ñÊÕ츢ÈÐ. «Åû ¸üÀÆ¢ì¸ôÀÎÅÐ, ¸üÀÆ¢ò¾Åý ¾ôÀ¢òÐ Á¡ÂÁ¡ö Á¨ÈóÐ §À¡ÅÐ, «ÅÉÐ ¿¢¨É×¼ý ¦Àª÷½Á¢ §¾¡Úõ «Åû ¦º¡ì¸¢ì ¸¢¼ôÀÐ, ¡ÕÁüÈ ¿¢Ä¦Å¡Ç¢Â¢ø «ÃÅõ ¾£ñÊ «Åý ÁâòÐô §À¡É¾¡¸ ¿õÀ¢ «ÅÙõ ¾ý¨É Åý¦¸¡¨ÄìÌ ´ôÒì ¦¸¡ÎôÀÐ ±É «ÅÙ¨¼Â Å¡ú× ÓØÅÐõ ÁÃò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ðÎ «ÅÇ¢ý ¸¡Äò¨¾ ¿¢¨É×ÀÎòи¢ÈÐ

"±ýÛ¨¼Â À¾¢§É¡Ã¡ÅРž¢ø *ó¾ °ÕìÌ Ó¾ý Ӿġ¸ ¿¡ý Åó¾Ðõ ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¾¢ÉÊ¢ø¾¡ý Åó¾¢Èí¸¢§Éý. «ýÚ¾¡ý Ó¾ýӾġ¸ *ó¾ °÷ Áñ¨½ Á¢¾¢ò§¾ý" (Àì¸õ44)

¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡øÂõ *ó¾ Åâ¸Ç¢ø °¼¡Î¸¢ÈÐ. «ÅÉ¢ý ¿¢¨É×ô ÀóÐ ¸¡ÄòÐî ÍÅ÷¸Ç¢ø §Á¡¾¢ÂÀÊ «ÅÉ¢ý *ó¾ ÁÃõ ÌÈ¢ò¾ «ÛÀÅí¸û Ţ⸢ÈÐ.

«Å÷ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ÁÃòÐìÌõ ¸¼ó¾ ¸¡ÄòÐ ÁÃòÐìÌÁ¢¨¼§ÂÂ¡É Á÷ÁÁ¡É §ÅÚÀ¡Î¸¨Ç Ò¾¢÷¸¨Çì §¸ûÅ¢ìÌûÇ¡ì̸¢È¡÷. ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¨¾¸Ç¢ý ÅÆ¢ §¸ûÅ¢ôÀðÊÕó¾ ÁÃò¨¾ ÀòÐ ÅÕ¼í¸û ¸Æ¢òÐô À¡÷쨸¢ø,

"*ô§À¡Ð «ó¾ì ¸¨¼ Å⨺ ±í§¸? ¸ñ¨½ô ÀÈ¢ìÌõ Å¢Çì̸û ±í§¸? ´ù¦Å¡Õ ¸¨¼Â¢Öõ *ôÀÊ¡ *Õû ÁñÊ¢ÕìÌõ. ±íÌ À¡÷ò¾¡Öõ *ôÀÊ¡ áÄ¡õÀ¨¼ ¦¾¡íÌõ. º¢Ä󾢸û Å¢¨Ç¡Îõ. 㧾Ţ *ôÀÊ¡ ¸¡øÀÃôÀ¢ ¬ÎÅ¡û." (Àì¸õ-44)

*ôÀÊò ¾ýÛ¨¼Â º¢¨¾óÐ §À¡É Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Çì ¸¨¾ ¦º¡øÄ¢ Óý¨Åì¸Â¢ø ÅÃÄ¡üÈ¢ý «ôÀʧ ¸¡Äò¨¾ô ÒÃðÊô §À¡Îõ §¸¡Ãò ¾¡ñ¼Åõ Å¡º¸¨É Á¢Ãðθ¢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¨¾¸Ç¢ø ¦º¡ì¸¢ò ¾¢Ã¢ó¾Åá¢Ûõ, ¿Å£Éò¾¢ý §¾¡øÅ¢ ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÐýÀò¾¡ø ¸¡ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. ±ó¾ ´ÕÅÛõ Á¡È¢ ÅÕõ Å¡ú쨸ìÌ ¸Øò¨¾ ¿£ðÊò¾¡§É ¬¸ §ÅñÎõ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃõ ¡Õõ ¦¿Õí¸ ÓÊ¡¾ ´ýÚ. ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÁÃõÓõ ¡ÕÁüÈ ¾É¢¨Á¢ø º¢ì¸¢ì ¸¢¼ó¾¡Öõ *ÃñÎõ §ÅÚ §ÅÚ.

¸¡üÈ¡Ê ÁÃò §¾¡ôÒ ÀüÈ¢ ¬º¢Ã¢Â÷,

"´Õ ¸¡Äò¾¢ø ÒÇ¢ìÌÇòÐìÌò ¦¾ü§¸ ¦ÅÚõ ¸¡üÈ¡Ê ÁÃò §¾¡ôÀ¡¸ *Õó¾ *¼õ *ýÚ ¿Å£É âí¸¡Å¡¸ò ¾¢¸ú¸¢ÈÐ. Áó¾ Òò¾¢¸ÙìÌõ ÁØí¸¢Â À¡÷¨Å¸ÙìÌíܼ ¸¡Äî ºì¸Ãò¾¢ý ¾¢Ã¢¾¸¾¢¨Âô ÀǢýÚ ¯½÷òÐõ *ó¾¢Ãƒ¡Äì ¸¡ðº¢ «Ð."

*ùÅ¡Ú ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Î¸¢ýÈ¡÷. «ó¾ô âí¸¡Å¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ ;ó¾¢ÃòÐìÌô À¢ó¨¾Â *ó¾¢Â¡Å¢ý ¯ÕÁ¡üÈõ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¡Ö½÷ò¾ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. ÁÃí¸û «Æ¢ì¸ôÀðÎ §Áü§¸ À¢üº¢ ¦ÀüÚ Åó¾ *Çõ §¾¡ð¼ì ¸¨Ä ¿¢Ò½Ã¢ý §ÁüÀ¡÷¨Å¢ø ¿Å£Éô ÀÎò¾ôÀÎõ âí¸¡ Å£úÅÐܼ ÁÉ¢¾ *Éò¾¢ý Å£ú¨Â ´ò¾Ð¾¡ý. *ó¾ô âí¸¡¨Åî ÍüÈ¢Ôõ ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡Äõ ¸ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ.

"¬º¡ý §¾¡ôÒ ¿¸Ãô âí¸¡Å¡¸ ¯ÕÁ¡È¢Â «üÒ¾Á¡É ¸¡ðº¢¨Â «øÄÐ §¸¡Ãì ¸¡ðº¢¨Âì ¸¡½ì ¸¡òÐì ¦¸¡ñÊÕ측Áø Å¢¨¼¦ÀüÚì ¦¸¡ñ¼¡÷."

±ý¸¢È Åâ¸Ç¢ý ÅÆ¢ Á£ñÎõ «¨¾ Óý¨Å츢ȡ÷. ¸¨¾§Â¡Î ´ðÊ ÀÊ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â À¡÷¨Å¨ÂÔõ Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢ ¨Åì¸ò ¾ÅÚž¢ø¨Ä.

"¸¡Äò¾¢ý *øº¢Â «¨È¸Ç¢ø ÍÕûŢâÔõ ÒÃðº¢ì §¸¡Äí¸û ±ø§Ä¡¨ÃÔõ À¢ý¾í¸ «ÊòРŢÎõ §À¡Ä¢Õ츢ÈÐ. ¸¡Äò¾¢ý §Å¸ò¾¢ø À¢ý¾í¸¢ Ò¾¢Â ÒÃðº¢Â¡Çâý §¸Ä¢ìÌõ ¸¢ñ¼ÖìÌõ ¬Ç¡¸¢î º¡¸¢ýÈ¡ý." ±ýÚ ÁÃõ ¦ÅðÎŨ¾ ±¾¢÷òÐì ÌæÄØôÀ¢Â ¸¢ÆŨÉì ÌÈ¢òÐì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Îžý ãÄõ Á¡È¢ ÅÕõ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Ç «¾ý À¡ÃÀðºò ¾ý¨Á¨Â Óý ¨Å츢ȡ÷.

*ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø ¿¢¸ú¸¡Ä «Ãº¢Âø ºõÀÅí¸Ùõ ¸ÅÉò¾¢ø ¦¸¡ûÇôÀθ¢ýÈÉ. ¸¡í¸¢ÃŠ ¬ðº¢ì¸¡Äò¾¢Â ±¾¢÷ôÒì ÌÃø¸Ùõ À¾¢× ¦ºöÂôÀθ¢ýÈÉ. «íÌ ¿¼ìÌõ ¦À¡ÐìÜð¼í¸û š¢ġ¸ *ó¾ ±¾¢÷ôÒ½÷× ÍðÊì ¸¡ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ.

«Êò¾Ç Áì¸Ç¢ý ±Ø, ÌÆ󨾸Ǣý ;ó¾¢ÃÁ¢ý¨Á, §¾¡ðʸǢý ŢƢôÒ½÷×, ¿Å£É ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢ý §¸¡ÃÓ¸í¸û ±É ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¨¾î ÍüÈ¢§Â ¾õÓ¨¼Â Ò¨É׸¨ÇÔõ Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢ ¸ðÊî ¦ºø¸¢È¡÷.

¸¡¾÷, ¾¡Ó, §¸¡À¡ÄöÂ÷, *ºì¸¢ ±É ´ù¦Å¡Õ ÁÉ¢¾É¢ý Å£úÔõ ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ĢÕóÐõ ¸¨¾ ¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ĢÕóÐõ À¾¢× ¦ºöÂôÀθ¢ÈÐ.

ÒǢ ÁÃõ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡úÅ¢ý ²§¾¡ ¦º¡øÄ ÓÊ¡¾¦Å¡ýÈ¢ý ÌȢ£Î. ÁüÈÀÊ *¾¢ø ÅóÐ §À¡¸¢È ´ù¦Å¡ÕÅÕõ ¸¡Äî ºì¸Ãò¾¢ø º¢ì¸¢ «ÅÃÅ÷ À¡ò¾¢Ãò¨¾ ¬üÈ¢Ôõ ¬üÈ ÓÊ¡ÁÖõ ÁÊóÐ §À¡ÉÅ÷¸û.

ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý ¸¨¾ ´ðΦÁ¡ò¾ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡ú¨Å ¯½÷×ò ¾Çò¾¢ø ¿¢ýÚ ¦¾¡ðÎì ¸¡ð¼ ÓÂýÈ ¿¡Åø.

¬È¡õ¾¢¨½ *¨½Â *¾Æ¢ø ¦ÅÇ¢Åó¾ ¸ðΨÃ

[/tscii:f4844f18a5]

Oldposts
[tscii:780c062768]Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢Â¢ý &#39;ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¾¢ý ¸¨¾&#39; ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø ¸¡Äõ [/tscii:780c062768]
[tscii:780c062768]ºÃŽìÌÁ¡÷[/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]Íó¾Ã áÁº¡Á¢ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â Í À¢Ã쨻ìÌðÀð¼ ¾ÉÐ ¸¡Äò¨¾Ôõ ¾ÉÐ ¸¡ÄòÐìÌ Óó¨¾Â «ÛÀÅí¸Ç¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ À¢È¢¦¾¡Õ ¸¡Äò¨¾Ôõ ¾Õž¡¸ ´Õ ҨɨÅì ¸ð¼¨Á츢ȡ÷. «ô Ò¨ÉÅ¢ø ¿£óÐõ ´ù¦Å¡Õ À¡ò¾¢ÃÓõ ÌÚ¸¢Â ¸¡Äô À¢Ãɸ¨Ç ¨ÁÂÁ¢ÎÅÉÅ¡¸×õ «ô À¢ÃÉ¢ĢÕóÐ ¾ôÀ¢ôÀ¾¡¸×õ Í Ţξ¨Ä §¾Ê «¨ÄóÐ ¦¸¡ñÊÕ츢ýÈÉ. ¾ÉÐ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ºã¸ Á¡Ú¾ø¸¨Ç «ì¸¨ÈÔ¼ý *ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø À¾¢× ¦ºö¸¢È¡÷. À¨Æ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Ç ¿¢¸ú¸¡Äò§¾¡Î §Á¡¾Å¢Îžý ãÄõ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â ҨɨŠÅÆ¢¿¼òи¢È¡÷. ¯ñ¨ÁÂ¡É ¸¨Äô À¨¼ô¦ÀýÀÐ ¾£Ã¡¾ §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Ç §¿¡ì¸¢ ¿¸÷Ŧ¾ýÀо¡ý. «Ð ¾ÉìÌûÙõ À¢ÈÕìÌûÙõ ºã¸òÐ ¿¢¸ú׸ÙìÌûÙõ Å¢¨¼ ¸¡½ÓÊ¡¾ §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Ç ±ØôÀ¢ì ¦¸¡ñ§¼ ¦ºøÄ §ÅñÎõ. *ЧŠ¾£÷Á¡É¸ÃÁ¡ÉÐ *ø¨Ä¾¡ý. Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢Â¢¼ò¾¢ø *ò¾Ì §¸ûÅ¢¸¨Çì ¸¡½ Óʸ¢ÈÐ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]*ÅÕ¨¼Â À¡ò¾¢Ãí¸û ¸¡Äò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ð¼¨ÅÔõ ¸ÅÉò¾¢ø ¦¸¡ñ¼ÐÁ¡ÉÐõ. ´ù¦Å¡ýÈ¢üÌõ À¢ÈôÒ, Å¡ú×, *ÈôÒ ±É «Ú¾¢Â¢ðÎî ¦º¡øÄì ÜÊÂÉÅ¡ö «¨ÁóÐûǨÁ º¢ÈôÒ. ¾É¢ÁÉ¢¾Û¨¼Â Å¡ú× Á¢¸ô ¦ÀÕõ «¸ñ¼ ¸¡Äò ¾òÐÅí¸§Ç¡Î À¢¨½ì¸ôÀðÎûÇÐ. *ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ý ¾É¢ò ¾É¢ À¡ò¾¢Ãí¸¨Ç Å⨺ôÀÎòШ¸Â¢ø, ´ðΦÁ¡ò¾ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡úÅ¢ý ÝðÍÁ «ÊôÀ¨¼ò ¾òÐÅí¸û Òâ¾ÖìÌðÀ𼾡¸ Á¡üÈÁ¨¼¸¢ÈÐ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡ý º¡¾¡Ã½ ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢¼Á¢ÕóÐ áÄ¢¨Æ¢ø §ÅÚÀÎõ ¾òÐÅÅ¡¾¢. ¿¡ÅÄ¢ý ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ò ¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡Äõ Ţ⸢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ ´Õ áüÈ¡ñÎìÌ Óó¨¾Â Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸Ç¢ý ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢ý ¸¡Äõ Ţ⸢ÈÐ. ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ø ¾¡§Á¡¾Ã ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡ÄÓõ «ÅÕ¨¼Â «ó¾Ãí¸ Å¡úÅ¢Âø º¢ì¸ø¸Ùõ «È¢ÂôÀ¼¡¾ Ò¾¢÷. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]¬º¡ý ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃõ «¨Á¾¢Â¡ÉÐ. «Ãº¢Âø «øÄÐ ¾É¢ôÀð¼ Ó츢ÂòÐÅõ ¦ÀÈ¡¾Ð. ¡áÖõ ¦¿Õí¸ÓÊ¡¾ ¸¢ÆðÎ ÓɢŨÉô §À¡ø ŢâóÐ ¸¢¼ôÀÐ. «¾ý §¾¡üÈõ ÀüȢ ¸¨¾¨ÂÔõ «Ð ¾ýÉ¡ø ¸¡ôÀ¡üÈôÀð¼ Å¢¾ò¨¾Ôõ ¬º¡É¢ý Å¡öÅÆ¢ §¸ð¼È¢Å¾ý ãÄõ «Å÷ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ¿¢¸ú׸Ùõ «¾ý Ó츢ÂòÐÅÓõ ¯½÷ò¾ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. სì¸û Å¡ú쨸¨Âî ͨÅÀ¼ ¸¨¾Â¡¸ Å¢ÅâòÐ ÒÇ¢ìÌÇò¾¢ý «Æ¢× ÀüÈ¢ ¬º¡ý Å¢Åâ쨸¢ø სì¸Ç¢ý ¸¡Äõ §¿ÃÊò ¾ý¨Á¢ÄøġРŢ⸢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÀÆõÒá½õ «Å÷ ¸¡Ïõ Ò¾¢Â ¾¨ÄӨȢɡ§Ä§Â ¸¢ñ¼ÖìÌûÇ¡ì¸ôÀÎŨ¾, [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]" *ó¾¡ À¡Õõ ¬º¡ý ¿£Õ ¦º¡øÖ§¾§Ã «Åí¸ Åõºõ *ýÛõ ¦¸¡ïº ¿¡¨ÇìÌû§Ç „¡ðÎ †¡ñÎõ ¨¼ôÒõ ÀÊì¸ §ÅñÊ ÅóÐÎõ ÌõÀ¢ ¸ÙÅ" (Àì¸õ-35) [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]±ýÈ §ƒ¡ºôÀ¢ý ¸¢ñ¼ø ¸¡ðθ¢ÈÐ. ¿Å£É Å¡ú쨸 Ó¨È ÅóÐŢ𼨾Ôõ ¸ÅÉòÐìÌûǡ츢¢Õ츢ȡ÷. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]¬º¡ý Å¡úó¾¡÷. ÒǢ ÁÃò¨¾ì ¦¸¡ôÇ¡É¢¼Á¢ÕóÐ ¦ÅðÎôÀ¼¡Áø ¸¡ò¾¡÷. ´Õ Ò⡾ Ò¾¢¨Ã ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢¼õ ±ØôÀ¢Å¢ðΠŢĸ¢ì ¸¡½¡Áø §À¡É¡÷. ¬º¡É¢ý Å¡ú× ÓÊóÐ §À¡Éо¡É¡? ¬º¡ý Á¨Èó¾¡Öõ «Å÷ Å¡úóРŢðÎô §À¡É ÌÚ¸¢Â ¸¡Äõ, ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý Å¡ú× ¯ûÇŨà ¸ð¼ôÀðÊÕ츢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ¿¢¨É׸û Á¸¡ƒÉò ¾¢ÃÇ¢ý »¡À¸ò ÐÏì̸Ǣø ´ðÊì ¦¸¡ñξ¡É¢Õ츢ÈÐ ¸¨¼º¢Å¨Ã. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ð§¼ ¦ºøÄò¾¡Â¢Â¢ý ¸¡ÄÓõ ¸Õì ¦¸¡ñÊÕ츢ÈÐ. «Åû ¸üÀÆ¢ì¸ôÀÎÅÐ, ¸üÀÆ¢ò¾Åý ¾ôÀ¢òÐ Á¡ÂÁ¡ö Á¨ÈóÐ §À¡ÅÐ, «ÅÉÐ ¿¢¨É×¼ý ¦Àª÷½Á¢ §¾¡Úõ «Åû ¦º¡ì¸¢ì ¸¢¼ôÀÐ, ¡ÕÁüÈ ¿¢Ä¦Å¡Ç¢Â¢ø «ÃÅõ ¾£ñÊ «Åý ÁâòÐô §À¡É¾¡¸ ¿õÀ¢ «ÅÙõ ¾ý¨É Åý¦¸¡¨ÄìÌ ´ôÒì ¦¸¡ÎôÀÐ ±É «ÅÙ¨¼Â Å¡ú× ÓØÅÐõ ÁÃò¨¾ ¨ÁÂÁ¢ðÎ «ÅÇ¢ý ¸¡Äò¨¾ ¿¢¨É×ÀÎòи¢ÈÐ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]"±ýÛ¨¼Â À¾¢§É¡Ã¡ÅРž¢ø *ó¾ °ÕìÌ Ó¾ý Ӿġ¸ ¿¡ý Åó¾Ðõ ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¾¢ÉÊ¢ø¾¡ý Åó¾¢Èí¸¢§Éý. «ýÚ¾¡ý Ó¾ýӾġ¸ *ó¾ °÷ Áñ¨½ Á¢¾¢ò§¾ý" (Àì¸õ44) [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡øÂõ *ó¾ Åâ¸Ç¢ø °¼¡Î¸¢ÈÐ. «ÅÉ¢ý ¿¢¨É×ô ÀóÐ ¸¡ÄòÐî ÍÅ÷¸Ç¢ø §Á¡¾¢ÂÀÊ «ÅÉ¢ý *ó¾ ÁÃõ ÌÈ¢ò¾ «ÛÀÅí¸û Ţ⸢ÈÐ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]«Å÷ ¸¡Äò¾¢Â ÁÃòÐìÌõ ¸¼ó¾ ¸¡ÄòÐ ÁÃòÐìÌÁ¢¨¼§ÂÂ¡É Á÷ÁÁ¡É §ÅÚÀ¡Î¸¨Ç Ò¾¢÷¸¨Çì §¸ûÅ¢ìÌûÇ¡ì̸¢È¡÷. ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¨¾¸Ç¢ý ÅÆ¢ §¸ûÅ¢ôÀðÊÕó¾ ÁÃò¨¾ ÀòÐ ÅÕ¼í¸û ¸Æ¢òÐô À¡÷쨸¢ø, [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]"*ô§À¡Ð «ó¾ì ¸¨¼ Å⨺ ±í§¸? ¸ñ¨½ô ÀÈ¢ìÌõ Å¢Çì̸û ±í§¸? ´ù¦Å¡Õ ¸¨¼Â¢Öõ *ôÀÊ¡ *Õû ÁñÊ¢ÕìÌõ. ±íÌ À¡÷ò¾¡Öõ *ôÀÊ¡ áÄ¡õÀ¨¼ ¦¾¡íÌõ. º¢Ä󾢸û Å¢¨Ç¡Îõ. 㧾Ţ *ôÀÊ¡ ¸¡øÀÃôÀ¢ ¬ÎÅ¡û." (Àì¸õ-44) [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]*ôÀÊò ¾ýÛ¨¼Â º¢¨¾óÐ §À¡É Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Çì ¸¨¾ ¦º¡øÄ¢ Óý¨Åì¸Â¢ø ÅÃÄ¡üÈ¢ý «ôÀʧ ¸¡Äò¨¾ô ÒÃðÊô §À¡Îõ §¸¡Ãò ¾¡ñ¼Åõ Å¡º¸¨É Á¢Ãðθ¢ÈÐ. ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¨¾¸Ç¢ø ¦º¡ì¸¢ò ¾¢Ã¢ó¾Åá¢Ûõ, ¿Å£Éò¾¢ý §¾¡øÅ¢ ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÐýÀò¾¡ø ¸¡ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. ±ó¾ ´ÕÅÛõ Á¡È¢ ÅÕõ Å¡ú쨸ìÌ ¸Øò¨¾ ¿£ðÊò¾¡§É ¬¸ §ÅñÎõ. ¬º¡É¢ý ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃõ ¡Õõ ¦¿Õí¸ ÓÊ¡¾ ´ýÚ. ¸¨¾¦º¡øĢ¢ý ÁÃõÓõ ¡ÕÁüÈ ¾É¢¨Á¢ø º¢ì¸¢ì ¸¢¼ó¾¡Öõ *ÃñÎõ §ÅÚ §ÅÚ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]¸¡üÈ¡Ê ÁÃò §¾¡ôÒ ÀüÈ¢ ¬º¢Ã¢Â÷, [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]"´Õ ¸¡Äò¾¢ø ÒÇ¢ìÌÇòÐìÌò ¦¾ü§¸ ¦ÅÚõ ¸¡üÈ¡Ê ÁÃò §¾¡ôÀ¡¸ *Õó¾ *¼õ *ýÚ ¿Å£É âí¸¡Å¡¸ò ¾¢¸ú¸¢ÈÐ. Áó¾ Òò¾¢¸ÙìÌõ ÁØí¸¢Â À¡÷¨Å¸ÙìÌíܼ ¸¡Äî ºì¸Ãò¾¢ý ¾¢Ã¢¾¸¾¢¨Âô ÀǢýÚ ¯½÷òÐõ *ó¾¢Ãƒ¡Äì ¸¡ðº¢ «Ð." [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]*ùÅ¡Ú ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Î¸¢ýÈ¡÷. «ó¾ô âí¸¡Å¢ý ÅƢ¡¸ ;ó¾¢ÃòÐìÌô À¢ó¨¾Â *ó¾¢Â¡Å¢ý ¯ÕÁ¡üÈõ ÌÈ¢ôÀ¡Ö½÷ò¾ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. ÁÃí¸û «Æ¢ì¸ôÀðÎ §Áü§¸ À¢üº¢ ¦ÀüÚ Åó¾ *Çõ §¾¡ð¼ì ¸¨Ä ¿¢Ò½Ã¢ý §ÁüÀ¡÷¨Å¢ø ¿Å£Éô ÀÎò¾ôÀÎõ âí¸¡ Å£úÅÐܼ ÁÉ¢¾ *Éò¾¢ý Å£ú¨Â ´ò¾Ð¾¡ý. *ó¾ô âí¸¡¨Åî ÍüÈ¢Ôõ ¬º¡É¢ý ¸¡Äõ ¸ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]"¬º¡ý §¾¡ôÒ ¿¸Ãô âí¸¡Å¡¸ ¯ÕÁ¡È¢Â «üÒ¾Á¡É ¸¡ðº¢¨Â «øÄÐ §¸¡Ãì ¸¡ðº¢¨Âì ¸¡½ì ¸¡òÐì ¦¸¡ñÊÕ측Áø Å¢¨¼¦ÀüÚì ¦¸¡ñ¼¡÷." [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]±ý¸¢È Åâ¸Ç¢ý ÅÆ¢ Á£ñÎõ «¨¾ Óý¨Å츢ȡ÷. ¸¨¾§Â¡Î ´ðÊ ÀÊ ¾ýÛ¨¼Â À¡÷¨Å¨ÂÔõ Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢ ¨Åì¸ò ¾ÅÚž¢ø¨Ä. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]"¸¡Äò¾¢ý *øº¢Â «¨È¸Ç¢ø ÍÕûŢâÔõ ÒÃðº¢ì §¸¡Äí¸û ±ø§Ä¡¨ÃÔõ À¢ý¾í¸ «ÊòРŢÎõ §À¡Ä¢Õ츢ÈÐ. ¸¡Äò¾¢ý §Å¸ò¾¢ø À¢ý¾í¸¢ Ò¾¢Â ÒÃðº¢Â¡Çâý §¸Ä¢ìÌõ ¸¢ñ¼ÖìÌõ ¬Ç¡¸¢î º¡¸¢ýÈ¡ý." ±ýÚ ÁÃõ ¦ÅðÎŨ¾ ±¾¢÷òÐì ÌæÄØôÀ¢Â ¸¢ÆŨÉì ÌÈ¢òÐì ÌÈ¢ôÀ¢Îžý ãÄõ Á¡È¢ ÅÕõ Á¾¢ôÀ£Î¸¨Ç «¾ý À¡ÃÀðºò ¾ý¨Á¨Â Óý ¨Å츢ȡ÷. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]*ó ¿¡ÅÄ¢ø ¿¢¸ú¸¡Ä «Ãº¢Âø ºõÀÅí¸Ùõ ¸ÅÉò¾¢ø ¦¸¡ûÇôÀθ¢ýÈÉ. ¸¡í¸¢ÃŠ ¬ðº¢ì¸¡Äò¾¢Â ±¾¢÷ôÒì ÌÃø¸Ùõ À¾¢× ¦ºöÂôÀθ¢ýÈÉ. «íÌ ¿¼ìÌõ ¦À¡ÐìÜð¼í¸û š¢ġ¸ *ó¾ ±¾¢÷ôÒ½÷× ÍðÊì ¸¡ð¼ôÀθ¢ÈÐ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]«Êò¾Ç Áì¸Ç¢ý ±Ø, ÌÆ󨾸Ǣý ;ó¾¢ÃÁ¢ý¨Á, §¾¡ðʸǢý ŢƢôÒ½÷×, ¿Å£É ÁÉ¢¾÷¸Ç¢ý §¸¡ÃÓ¸í¸û ±É ÒÇ¢ÂÁÃò¨¾î ÍüÈ¢§Â ¾õÓ¨¼Â Ò¨É׸¨ÇÔõ Íó¾ÃáÁº¡Á¢ ¸ðÊî ¦ºø¸¢È¡÷. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]¸¡¾÷, ¾¡Ó, §¸¡À¡ÄöÂ÷, *ºì¸¢ ±É ´ù¦Å¡Õ ÁÉ¢¾É¢ý Å£úÔõ ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ĢÕóÐõ ¸¨¾ ¦º¡øĢ¢ý À¡÷¨Å¢ĢÕóÐõ À¾¢× ¦ºöÂôÀθ¢ÈÐ. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]ÒǢ ÁÃõ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡úÅ¢ý ²§¾¡ ¦º¡øÄ ÓÊ¡¾¦Å¡ýÈ¢ý ÌȢ£Î. ÁüÈÀÊ *¾¢ø ÅóÐ §À¡¸¢È ´ù¦Å¡ÕÅÕõ ¸¡Äî ºì¸Ãò¾¢ø º¢ì¸¢ «ÅÃÅ÷ À¡ò¾¢Ãò¨¾ ¬üÈ¢Ôõ ¬üÈ ÓÊ¡ÁÖõ ÁÊóÐ §À¡ÉÅ÷¸û. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]ÒǢ ÁÃò¾¢ý ¸¨¾ ´ðΦÁ¡ò¾ ÁÉ¢¾ Å¡ú¨Å ¯½÷×ò ¾Çò¾¢ø ¿¢ýÚ ¦¾¡ðÎì ¸¡ð¼ ÓÂýÈ ¿¡Åø. [/tscii:780c062768]

[tscii:780c062768]¬È¡õ¾¢¨½ *¨½Â *¾Æ¢ø ¦ÅÇ¢Åó¾ ¸ðΨà [/tscii:780c062768]
<a name="last"></a>