PDA

View Full Version : One's WORTHY EXPERIENCE : Beneficial LESSON for Many. !

Sudhaama
6th November 2005, 06:55 PM
Dear Friends,

You might have experienced either by yourselves or by knowing others lives practically... some BITTER-EVENTS...

...from which you might have learnt its Lesson for your Future Guidance.

And You may be anxious to share with your such Rare knowledge... with your Friends.

Such of your experiences can be the BENEFICIAL LESSON for others too?

Is it Not?... Then Why not we share and exchange our Thoughts... ?

... with the Hearty Spirit of "Yaan-petra-INBA-p-PAYAN.. Iv-VAIYAM peruha.!!!

Sudhaama
6th November 2005, 07:21 PM
Beware EYE SURGERY

One Woman approached a leading Eye-Hospital Chennai for Cataract- Operation. Both her Eyes were thoroughly tested and decared by the Opthalmists... that

... Cataract and RETINA-defect in both the Eyes ... seriously affected...tending towards RETINA-DETACHMENT(resulting in Total-blindness)..

... It was advised to have Cataract Surgery PRIMARILY... then followed by Retina-rectification

Since it was the most popular reputed Opthalmic Hospitals at Chennai, the patient honoured their advice, and the Cataract Surgery for one Eye was done.

Then the vision in that Eye was gradually diminishing day by day... and the Doctors when contacted by the alarmed patient...coolly replied that in some cases , the Cataract Operation fails, due to the individuals physique, unique of its own... and that they could not help it.

And further advised to have the SIMILAR SURGERY FOR CATARACT in the other Eye too.

Then the Patient approached other Opthalmists in the City... and they all invariably were astonished to find the GRAVE BLUNDERS of the previous Hospital... to take up Cataract-Surgery... prior to Retina-Retification.

... Due to which... SHE LOST VISION.... TOTALLY.... IN THAT EYE...which could have been avoided ..

.. by DULY ADHERING TO THE NORM of Precedence for Retina- rectification ...prior to Cataract Surgery...

... failing which it results in Retina-Detachment and BLINDNESS.

When referred again... the previous Opthalmists did not agree and were firm that their approach of sequence was and is correct ... as also PROPER.

The patient after referring several other Opthalmists... finally got the other Eye Operated in another leading Eye- Hospital at Chennai...

..in the sequence of RETINA FIRST by Cryo-Ray treament.... CATARACT LATER. .. approach.

Consequently she is safe with Vision in ONLY ONE EYE AT LEAST....

If she had continued with the previous Hospital's Advice... because of popularity as the LEADING ...

SHE WOULD HAVE BECOME TOTALLY BLIND.... at Whose Fault,?

So the Lesson : RETINA FIRST ... CATARACT LATER.

Can any Hospital become a Temple?

Thiru
7th November 2005, 08:47 PM
Sudhaama,

A similar eye experience happened to my father with one of the reputed eye clinics in India. My father had blurred vision in one of his eyes and when he approached a doctor, he was told that he had some growth in his eye (not cataract) and to remove that the growth has to be full.. So the doctor advised my dad to wait for 6 months or so.. My dad waited and went again and was told that he can wait for another 2 months... I told him to take a second opinion and he went to a different doctor.. Now this doctor told exactly the opposite of what the first doctor said.. Informed that a surgery is needed ASAP and after that will be able to say whether retina replacement is required or not....It also required my dad to spend a couple of days at the hospital after the surgery and the cost would be 50k.. confused with these two doctors my dad took a third opinion and went to a doctor in purasawalkam... Well that doctor ended up performing the laser surgery in 1/2 a day without any retina replacement.. My dad didnt have to spend any time at the hospital..He spent less than 10k on the whole thing and his vision is now totally clear... Its really saddening to see the level of expertise with these doctors who are working in reputed eye clinics...

A good lesson learnt from this experience is to go for multiple opinions..

ssanjinika
7th November 2005, 08:53 PM
It would be helpful if you posted the name of the eye hospital which made such a huge blunder.I will be sure never to take a my relatives/friends there!

rajraj
7th November 2005, 08:55 PM
Thiru,
In the US some insurance companies insist on a second opinion for surgeries. It can be your primary care physician and the surgeon in some cases.

A good lesson learnt from this experience is to go for multiple opinions..

rajraj
7th November 2005, 08:57 PM
sanjinika,
Revealing the name might lead to a lawsuit for libel.
I would not advise disclosing the name of the clinic in a public forum. You might want to request a pm.

It would be helpful if you posted the name of the eye hospital which made such a huge blunder.I will be sure never to take a my relatives/friends there!

Sudhaama
7th November 2005, 10:22 PM

I would have mentioned the Name if it were permissible.... rather in the interest of our Hub.... So I have purposively avoided its mention. But I have hinted by a Clue. It must be enough.

Sudhaama
18th November 2005, 07:32 PM
Beware EYE SURGERY

One Woman Patient ...LOST VISION.... TOTALLY.... IN THAT EYE...which could have been avoided ..

Who is that INNOCENT VICTIM... ?

My Wife.

Innocent Joint-Sufferer: Sudhaama

Anoushka
6th December 2005, 03:51 AM
An experience I had a few years ago!

My Grand Mom passed away in 2002 June and my parents were on a short trip to Europe then. Because my Dad was stuck in a training I decided to accompany my Mom back to India. Met up with her in Frankfurt and flew back to Delhi with her. We had to fly to Trivandrum from Delhi.

It was middle of the night in Delhi when we landed there. I had to get tickets to Trivandrum and the first flight out was Indian Airlines...

I didn't have any cash on me, Indian or Euros. All I had was a Visa card issued by an Irish bank, an Amex card and my debit card from my Irish bank.

I was told that if I used any of those cards to get tickets I would have to pay Dollar fare. My mom is an Indian citizen and I was an Indian citizen then as well, there was no reason for us to pay dollar fare, but the guys at the counter would not listen. I ended up waking up the duty manager for IA, the airport manager and some senior fellow. Nothing worked

Thankfully finally I found a working ATM inside the domestic terminal which the IA duty manager let me access where I could use my Debit card to take Indian money and pay for the ticket!

Lesson learnt: Don't use your foriegn cards to buy tickets.... else you will end up paying twice as much sometimes!

selvakumar
7th December 2005, 02:48 PM
Beware EYE SURGERY

One Woman Patient ...LOST VISION.... TOTALLY.... IN THAT EYE...which could have been avoided ..

My Wife.

Oh.. God.. this is miserable.. Sudhaama.. I admire your love for others.. By coming out of your inhibitions, you have created this thread.. Full salute for Sudhaama for creating a thread like this for others so that they can be aware of all these things..

Bebeto
7th December 2005, 06:33 PM
Though I am your opponent, I am sorry that it happened to you and your wife even if it is hard for you to accept that I am telling that I feel sorry for you. :sad: :sad:

Why did you go for the OP in India as you are living in the Land of the Bushman?

These things should never happen.

Selvakumar,

are you imitating sudhaama? I mean... the dots...

Bebeto
7th December 2005, 06:42 PM
I didn't have any cash on me, Indian or Euros.

I believe you did not have any Euros. Euros were not introduced until 01.01.2003

Anoushka
7th December 2005, 10:02 PM
I didn't have any cash on me, Indian or Euros.

I believe you did not have any Euros. Euros were not introduced until 01.01.2003 Or Pounds even.... My mistake, thanks for pointing it out :)

selvakumar
8th December 2005, 09:30 AM
Selvakumar,

are you imitating sudhaama? I mean... the dots...

No. anyone using SMS frequently will use these sort of dots. But I never imitated sudhaama. Nor I can match the quality of language sudhaama is using..

Sudhaama
26th May 2006, 09:57 PM
... Reality Vs. Popularity .. of the EYE- Hospital?

Beware EYE SURGERY

One Woman approached a leading Eye-Hospital Chennai for Cataract- Operation. Both her Eyes were thoroughly tested and decared by the Opthalmists... that

... Cataract and RETINA-defect in both the Eyes ... seriously affected...tending towards RETINA-DETACHMENT(resulting in Total-blindness)..

... It was advised to have Cataract Surgery PRIMARILY... then followed by Retina-rectification

Since it was the most popular reputed Opthalmic Hospitals at Chennai, the patient honoured their advice, and the Cataract Surgery for one Eye was done.

Then the vision in that Eye was gradually diminishing day by day... and the Doctors when contacted by the alarmed patient...coolly replied that in some cases , the Cataract Operation fails, due to the individuals physique, unique of its own... and that they could not help it.

And further advised to have the SIMILAR SURGERY FOR CATARACT in the other Eye too.

Then the Patient approached other Opthalmists in the City... and they all invariably were astonished to find the GRAVE BLUNDERS of the previous Hospital... to take up Cataract-Surgery... prior to Retina-Retification.

... Due to which... SHE LOST VISION.... TOTALLY.... IN THAT EYE...which could have been avoided ..

.. by DULY ADHERING TO THE NORM of Precedence for Retina- rectification ...prior to Cataract Surgery...

When referred again... the previous Opthalmists did not agree and were firm that their approach of sequence was and is correct ... as also PROPER.

The patient after referring several other Opthalmists... finally got the other Eye Operated in another leading Eye- Hospital at Chennai...

..in the sequence of RETINA FIRST by Cryo-Ray treament.... CATARACT LATER. .. approach.

Consequently she is safe with Vision in ONLY ONE EYE AT LEAST....

If she had continued with the previous Hospital's Advice... because of popularity as the LEADING ...

SHE WOULD HAVE BECOME TOTALLY BLIND.... at Whose Fault,?

Can any Hospital become a Temple?

How and why it happened so?... Are they NOT HAVING COMPETENT OPTHALMISTS?

Yes...No doubt a LEADING EYE-HOSPITAL at Chennai.... having HIGHLY COMPETENT Senior Opthalmists.... TOO.!!!

But in reality... what happens there... UNLIKE OTHER HOSPITALS AND ORGANISATIONS of worth the name....

Unless you are rich enough and popular... you are NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ACCESS with the Senior Professionals...AT ANY STAGE...

So to say... a Client is straightaway lead to the Juniors... mostly the Freshers... some are QUACKS TOO.!!!

They alone take upthe whole role ...for initial examination, diagonosis, prescribtion... and EVEN THE FINAL TREATMENT OF SURGERY....

...The worst of all... is... EVEN TO ANALYSE ON THE COMPLAINTS.!!!

....Unlike any other Leading Hospitals... andCONTRARY TO CONVENTIAL NORMS.

So the Competent Seniors ... are NOT AWARE OFF... of what is going on... in case of others... the ORDINARY CLIENTS !!!...???

In contrast... the same patient quoted above, subsequently approached another Eye-Hospital....

... rather a SUPER VICTORY HOSPITAL... worth the name...

...where RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING... UPTO THE FINAL STAGE.... the Seniors are WHOLLY INVOLVED.

Generally, even the NORMAL Eye-surgery is conducted JOINTLY...

... BY the TWO TOPMOST SENIOR PROFESSIONALS... in that another Hospital at Chennai...

...meting out UNIFORM DEGREE OF ATTENTION plus STANDARD OF TREATMENT...

...backed with equal amount of Sincerety TOWARDS ALL INVARIABLY ...

...irrespective of the popularity / Status of the Patients / Clients.

Whereas ...the former one... the EYE-TEMPLE ...terribly LACKS BASIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM...!!!...plus....

...SLACKNESS IN SINCERETY... of the Employees in such a Noble Profession... Plus.... the poor Management overall.

Are they PLAYING WITH EYES of the Miserable Clients...???...

... who wholly TRUST THE SENIOR PROFESSIONALS... of repute.!!!

....in that POPULAR EYE-HOSPITAL... No No..."EYE-TEMPLE"... at Chennai???...!!!

Dear Friends.... Please be CAREFUL....Mind your Eyes...by WISDOM!!!

Sincerely yours,
One INNOCENT VICTIM.

temporary sori-Observer
26th May 2006, 10:25 PM
[tscii:e1159428cd];¡Á¡,

¿£í¸û «Êò¾ ¬ÄÂÁ½¢ «¨ÉÅÕìÌõ §¸ðÌõ ±ýÚ ¿¢¨É츢§Èý![/tscii:e1159428cd]

ramky
27th May 2006, 08:36 AM
Sudhaama : Thanks for warning everyone about the "quality" of service at the "Eye Temple". I can understand your feelings and hence apprepriate your warning even more, since you overcame your personal anguish to do so, like Selvakumar mentioned.

Ghlli
30th May 2006, 03:13 PM
my dads had cataract too...i definately know he's had it in one eye...i'm not sure if he had it in the other...i think he has....well i'm not completly sure

Sudhaama
30th May 2006, 07:42 PM
Failure RARE? Unworthy to form a BAD IMAGE?

Not only it is my experience... but many others too had reported to me...

... the similar ONSLAUGHT OF BLINDNESS... causing Innocent Victims.!

One more problem with that "Eye-Temple" is... that the most of the Juniors who ONLY ARE INVOLVED totally...

... are still arguing with me... that the Sequence of Surgery... they conducted as...

...Cataract-Surgery First.... succeeded by Retina rectification subsequently... is Correct and MEDICALLY VALID.

That was the Medical- belief until 50 years back... but NOT NOW. Why?

Whenever it lead to the worst consequence of Blindness by means of such a Negative Sequence adopted ...

.. the Medical Professionals were trying to console themselves...

.... that it was beyond their hands... as well as the Boundary of Medical Science.

Whereas... after persistent Research, the Experts discovered that it was the FAULT OF THE SEQUENCE...

For example...the law of dilution for all the other acids is... To add water in the main substance...

But it is WRONG...in case of SULPHURIC ACID... where it has to done in the REVERSE ORDER....

... by adding Sulphuric acid to Water... the Diluting-agent.

So is the case here.... with Retina-defect and Cataract ... both occurring together.

Thus it is clear that the Eye-Temple is NOT UPDATE in their Knowledge & Application... conforming to the Latest Medical-advancement...

Hence when we go for Cataract Surgery, we must request the Doctor to ascertain the... Sound Condition of RETINA...

...prior to their decision on the Surgery for Cataract.

Any Competent Opthalmic Hospital is Good... so long they adhere to the SEQUENCE as..

... RETINA-RECTIFICATION FIRST... Followed by CATARACT-SURGERY.

johntony
1st June 2006, 03:00 AM
Dear Friends,

You might have experienced either by yourselves or by knowing others lives practically... some BITTER-EVENTS... from which you might have learnt its Lesson for your Future Benefit...

Such of your experiences can be the BENEFICIAL LESSON for others too?

Is it Not?... Then Why not we share and exchange our Thoughts... ?

... with the Hearty Spirit of "Yaan-petra-INBA-p-PAYAN.. Iv-VAIYAM peruha.!!!

dear sudhaama sir

GREAT IDEA !! , thanks for starting thread about this unique knowledgeable topic where ppl should discuss their experience about many practical things in our day-to-day life.

HAVE A NICE DAY

RP
20th August 2006, 02:55 PM
Beware EYE SURGERY

?

Sorry but few points need highlighting
WAS THE RETINA VISIBLE WITH THE CATARACT???
IF THE CATARACT WAS VERY SIGNIFICANT/ADVANCED??(there are
many stages in cataract development)
IF THE CATARACT WAS LESS(immature)THEN THE SECOND HOSPITAL WAS RIGHT......if the cataract was advanced then the first hospital was JUSTIFIED!!!

Sudhaama
31st December 2006, 09:58 PM
Beware EYE SURGERY

?

Sorry but few points need highlighting
WAS THE RETINA VISIBLE WITH THE CATARACT???
IF THE CATARACT WAS VERY SIGNIFICANT/ADVANCED??(there are
many stages in cataract development)
IF THE CATARACT WAS LESS(immature)THEN THE SECOND HOSPITAL WAS RIGHT......if the cataract was advanced then the first hospital was JUSTIFIED!!!

All such Medical-dilemma was the State of affairs... until 30 years back.

Since the past 30 years... the Medical-Science... including Opthalmic ... has so far and far advanced.

Ultimately the present Medical conclusion by the International Medical authorities ...is that...

Any and Every Surgery or Ray-Treatment on the Eyes... must be preceded by a Thorough Eye- examination.. INCLUDING RETINA.

... based on COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS of the Individual Patient's case.

On such Analysis...RETINA-STATUS is Quite Vital.. and that...

Any and Every Rectification elsewhere in the Eye .. should

.. Start with RETINA-FIXATION... FIRST... by its satisfactory Rectification.

No Medical Practioner or Hospital or even the Medical-Science can TAKE EXCUSE... nor CAN JUSTIFY..

... for making a Partially Blind...into a TOTAL BLIND... due to their handling.

.. Whatever may be the cause...

RP
3rd January 2007, 11:01 PM
[All such Medical-dilemma was the State of affairs... until 30 years back.

Since the past 30 years... the Medical-Science... including Opthalmic ... has so far and far advanced.

Ultimately the present Medical conclusion by the International Medical authorities ...is that...

Any and Every Surgery or Ray-Treatment on the Eyes... must be preceded by a Thorough Eye- examination.. INCLUDING RETINA.

No Medical Practioner or Hospital or even the Medical-Science can TAKE EXCUSE... nor CAN JUSTIFY..... for making a Partially Blind...into a TOTAL BLIND... due to their handling.

.[/quote]

IF THE CATARACT IS DENSE......how can the retina be visualized????
I still fail to understand this point.

True a B-scan and latest equipments like OCT may tell us the details of the retina.....BUT HOW CAN THE PATIENT SEE IF THE CATARACT IS ADVANCED?????also a cataract surgery will only help the vitreo-retinal surgeon to see the retina clearly!!!!!!
I still feel if the cataract was advanced the hospital was right to conduct a cataract surgery.....

.it is a different story whether the surgery went off as planned or got complicated.....I am not justifying this aspect !!!
[/u]

Sudhaama
4th January 2007, 07:27 PM

No Medical Practioner or Hospital or even the Medical-Science can TAKE EXCUSE... nor CAN JUSTIFY..... for making a Partially Blind...into a TOTAL BLIND... due to their handling.

True a B-scan and latest equipments like OCT may tell us the details of the retina.....BUT HOW CAN THE PATIENT SEE IF THE CATARACT IS ADVANCED?????also a cataract surgery will only help the vitreo-retinal surgeon to see the retina clearly!!!!!!
I still feel if the cataract was advanced the hospital was right to conduct a cataract surgery.....

.it is a different story whether the surgery went off as planned or got complicated.....I am not justifying this aspect !!!
[/u][/quote]

In any case... RETINA-RECTIFICATION.. should PRECEDE all other Operations or Processes...

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES...Cataract-Surgery should precede Retina rectification.

If Cataract-Surgery precedes Retina-Rectification... it causes RETINA- DETACHMENT...

..Ultimately HUMAN-CAUSED BLINDNESS... leaving the Patient an Innocent Victim..

Equi-vocally and invariably... one and all the Opthalmic-Scholars assert quoting update Research finding.

So undisputedly... RETINA-RECTIFICATION must be the Starting process in any Case.

RP
4th January 2007, 10:08 PM
[quote=RP]
In any case... RETINA-RECTIFICATION.. should PRECEDE all other Operations or Processes...

If Cataract-Surgery precedes Retina-Rectification... it causes RETINA- DETACHMENT...

Equi-vocally and invariably... one and all the Opthalmic-Scholars assert quoting update Research finding.

So undisputedly... RETINA-RECTIFICATION must be the Starting process in any Case.

HOW CAN THE RETINA BE "RECTIFIED" IF IT CAN'T BE SEEN ??????????????????????????
PLEASE REFER TO --Risk Factors for Retinal Detachment after Cataract SurgeryA Case–Control Study.
Ophthalmology, Volume 113, Issue 4, Pages 650-656
S. Tuft, D. Minassian, P. Sullivan

Again I don't justify the complication which would have occured during surgery but still justify the hospitals procedure PROVIDED THE CATARACT WAS ADVANCED.

Sudhaama
4th January 2007, 10:51 PM

[/u]

.[/quote]

Dear RP,

May be you are a Medical Professional... So you are taking Sides.

Instead of opposing my statements of Truth... from the Update Expert-Professionals..

..better you please refer to other professionals... update and well-known..

.. to find out the DUE ANSWER for your Right-question.

Whereas I am Not a Medical Professional.. but an INNOCENT VICTIM..

.. who sincerely wishes.. NONE ELSE SHOULD BECOME THE INNOCENT VICTIM... like me...

... due to the lack of UPDATE PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE... of the Doctor

Patient-Clients repose WHOLE-HEARTED TRUST on the professional.

But please DON'T authorize or approve or accept the Opthalmist to

... MAKE AN HALF- BLIND patIent... ..into a FULL-BLIND.!!..

in the name of Medical-Treatment to an Innocent Client.!!

RP
5th January 2007, 10:51 PM

[/u]

Dear RP,

May be you are a Medical Professional... So you are taking Sides.

Instead of opposing my statements of Truth... from the Update Expert-Professionals..

..better you please refer to other professionals... update and well-known..

.. to find out the DUE ANSWER for your Right-question.

Whereas I am Not a Medical Professional.. but an INNOCENT VICTIM..

.. who sincerely wishes.. NONE ELSE SHOULD BECOME THE INNOCENT VICTIM... like me...

... due to the lack of UPDATE PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE... of the Doctor

Patient-Clients repose WHOLE-HEARTED TRUST on the professional.

But please DON'T authorize or approve or accept the Opthalmist to

... MAKE AN HALF- BLIND patIent... ..into a FULL-BLIND.!!..

in the name of Medical-Treatment to an Innocent Client.!!
.[/quote]

Dear Sudhaama
NEVER HAVE I ADVOCATED THE "MISTAKES"(if any) OF THE "EYE TEMPLE"but DO NOT AGREE WITH A STATEMENT......"retina rectification before cataract surgery".....It may not be possible in all cases(advanced cataract where retina is not at all visualized).also in certain cases (ARMD,Retinitis pigmentosa,etc)a cataract surgery(if reqd) will be done WITHOUT ANY RETINAL RECTIFICATION

YES A MISTAKE IS A MISTAKE.....and to make a half blind to full blind is one such...

Sudhaama
6th January 2007, 01:50 AM
No TWO DOCTORS Agree. Nor Two Wrist-Watches.!!

... ULTIMATE SUFFERER?

Dear Sudhaama... NEVER HAVE I ADVOCATED THE "MISTAKES"(if any) OF THE "EYE TEMPLE"but DO NOT AGREE WITH A STATEMENT......"retina rectification before cataract surgery".....It may not be possible in all cases(advanced cataract where retina is not at all visualized).also in certain cases (ARMD,Retinitis pigmentosa,etc)a cataract surgery(if reqd) will be done WITHOUT ANY RETINAL RECTIFICATION

YES A MISTAKE IS A MISTAKE.....and to make a half blind to full blind is one such...
Medically and legally... You Doctors can defend yourselves...

... even on any amount of Blunders... committed.

But can this Noble-professionalists... take shelter... even in case of Fatal outcome due to their SOLE BLUNDER?

.. Due to NO FAULT OF THE PATIENT.. who has just handed over his Body to the Consultant-professional...

... with FULL FAITH and TRUST...???

Dear Friend... have you not noticed my specific stand... suggesting you to discuss with other professionals...

.. with better UPDATE KNOWLEDGE on this Noble-Science.

Please do not waste your time and energy as well as mine.... anymore.. by defending the Blind-Goose.

Even after receiving the due payment for furnishing the Case-History.. for my further treatment elsewhere...

..this Great Eye-Temple refused to either furnish me the Medical-data and Particulars of the processes they had adopted in this case...

... nor even return my Money paid for the purpose... UNSERVED till today.!..

If they were correct and Medically justified... as you are BLINDLY SUPPORTING a Grave Blunderer...

... Why should they refuse to furnish me the Case-History.. of their Processes?

Is it not out of Fear.. that I may claim for Compensation legally.?

I am well-convinced that what all I have said here... are MEDICALLY CORRECT... and JUSTIFIED...

.. Since one and all other Expert Professionals enlightened me by saying that ... in my case...

..the Eye-Temple had committed a Himalayan MEDICAL-BLUNDER.!

... A Grave INJUSTICE to an innocent-victim.. UNPARDONABLE even by God.!!!

So I hereby caution all my Friends.. and even any Stranger...

Please DO NOT FALL PREY TO THE POPULARITY.. of any Individual or Institution..

..Better discern and JUDGE YOURSELVES..!!.. In Your OWN INTERESTS.!!

BEWARE.!! Some of the present day Noble professionals are becoming MONEY- MAD ..

.. AT ANY COST.!! .. Even ignoring the BINDING MULTIPLE IMPLICATIONS like..

.. Reciprocal PROFESSIONAL-COMMITMENT... for the Trust by the Client.?

.. Basic Humanetarian ETHICS.!!

... NOBLE PROFESSIONAL CODE?

... Social Responsibility?

... MORAL EMPATHY?

Rohit
8th January 2007, 12:03 AM
... ULTIMATE SUFFERER?
I raised the following simple question regarding human suffering in the thread:

"Ramanujacharya - The great Philosopher and Social Reformer"

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=4854&start=60

Dear Sudhaama,

I have searched the entire topic, but couldn't find anything on Ramanujacharya's views on human suffering and the framework he used to explain suffering in general.

May I request you to elaborate on Ramanujacharya's views on human suffering and the framework he used to explain it?
Quoted below was the answer to the above question, supplied with all the sincerity that the responder could infuse in it at the time.

Dear Mr Rohit,

Thank you very much for detailed Feedback and ENCOURAGEMENT.

Rather all the Scholars including the Kings of those days decried Tamil very low before Sanskrit, so called Vedic-Language of Divinity.

So Thiruvaaymozhi has the clear answer for all your questions... which sense was propogated by Ramanuja to the Overall Society.

In brief....

(1) Vaikuntham puhuvadhu Manhnhavar Vidhiyae =

Birth and Sufferings are because of KARMAS... outcome of past deeds...............

(2) Saranham-aahum Thanadhu Thaalh Adaindhaarkku yellaam,
Maranam-aakki Vaikuntham kodukkum Piraan.=

God is the only ULTIMATE GOAL for Man...

Consequently God will end the Sufferings soon......................
But both the truth and factual reality incontrovertibly demonstrate that the above quoted explanations are completely indigestible to the very people who blindly express their faith in such blundering explanations; and eventually though, but invariably, they end up in completely self-contradictory situations. One such self-contradictory situation is quoted in the beginning of this post and specifically repeated below in full context to the whole post from which it is quoted.

No TWO DOCTORS Agree. Nor Two Wrist-Watches.!!

... ULTIMATE SUFFERER?
I hope; such lessons, learnt from such bitter experiences, will teach beneficial lessons to many; and stop them from blindly defending the blind gooses from whom they acquire the skills of committing such grave blunders in the fields in which they posses little knowledge.

:D :) :thumbsup:

ksen
18th January 2007, 06:32 PM
I have undergone laser keratotomy in the same hospital Sudhaama mentions,- this was some years ago, and must have been when they had got the equipment newly, so the procedure was done by somewhat (?) experienced doctors. I did not get 100% normal vision, but the power has come down significantly from what it was. (Luckily I did not become blind!)

I was told to come for followup every two years, as they were keeping records on the surgeries carried out, may be for research statistics. I keep going, as I anyway need to check my power and change glasses if need be.

But the point is, as Sudhaama says, we no longer get to see the senior surgeons. One fact is that quite a number of them have left the hospital, and invariably we get routed to the freshers. This time I had to wait for 3 hours and landed up with a lady who did not even know to answer my queries. All she could say was "You have already been told about this last time. If you want to know about the exercises ask the optometrist outside, who checked your power".

Spending money and time and consulting a kathukutti, - I decided I am not going there anymore. It is not a free, government hospital, where you have to first go thro' a trainee house surgeon! Any number of competent doctors are available outside.

rocketboy
18th January 2007, 10:55 PM
I installed Norton System works sometime ago. The utility Norton Go Back which ships along with it did something (which I was not able to understand) to my hard disk. Now after I uninstalled it I lost all the data stored in my second hard disk . Actually the drive doesn't show up at all . I lost nearly 160 gb of data painstakingly gathered over a period of two years
:( :cry: . So guys please be careful while using such products.

rocketboy
19th January 2007, 11:06 PM
I installed Norton System works sometime ago. The utility Norton Go Back which ships along with it did something (which I was not able to understand) to my hard disk. Now after I uninstalled it I lost all the data stored in my second hard disk . Actually the drive doesn't show up at all . I lost nearly 160 gb of data painstakingly gathered over a period of two years
:( :cry: . So guys please be careful while using such products.

I was able to overcome this problem. I used a wonderful utility called DiskPatch which rewrote the MBR in my second hard disk. My joy knew no bounds when it recovered the whole disk intact.

RP
26th January 2007, 10:53 PM
I have undergone laser keratotomy in the same hospital Sudhaama mentions,- this was some years ago, and must have been when they had got the equipment newly, so the procedure was done by somewhat (?) experienced doctors. I did not get 100% normal vision, but the power has come down significantly from what it was. (Luckily I did not become blind!)

I was told to come for followup every two years, as they were keeping records on the surgeries carried out, may be for research statistics. I keep going, as I anyway need to check my power and change glasses if need be.

But the point is, as Sudhaama says, we no longer get to see the senior surgeons. One fact is that quite a number of them have left the hospital, and invariably we get routed to the freshers. This time I had to wait for 3 hours and landed up with a lady who did not even know to answer my queries. All she could say was "You have already been told about this last time. If you want to know about the exercises ask the optometrist outside, who checked your power".

Spending money and time and consulting a kathukutti, - I decided I am not going there anymore. It is not a free, government hospital, where you have to first go thro' a trainee house surgeon! Any number of competent doctors are available outside.

KSen.....you underwent a LASER KERATOTOMY or LASIK??
KERATOTOMY or RK(short form) is hardly practised now .
LASIK is a relatively SAFER PROCEDURE(I don't expect anyone to get BLIND )because of LASIK.
Big institutions are falling short in their health care delivery,I agree.......but who is encouraging the "CROWDING" in these places.Its the patients themselves.
Choose an eye specialist who can give u his/her time.The same for all fields in medicine.IF THEY CANNOT GIVE U HIS/HER TIME...they have no business to be in their field...be it a SENIOR or a JUNIOR.
Patients must also know their limitations.

ksen
26th January 2007, 11:18 PM
This was about 11 years back,- at that time Lasik had not been introduced in India. I don't remember the exact name, but it was not RK, which I suppose involves radial incisions. I think it was excimer laser PRK. At that time, there wasn't much choice. Hospitals with such facilities were very few, not like today, when LASIK and further developments are available with individual doctors also. It is of late that the hospital in question has become like this.

Sudhaama
25th May 2007, 11:25 PM
My Dear Youth... Mind Your FINGERS.!

The present day Nations especially India ... is fastly becoming Global.

And several Indians ... who would have never expected .. nor even have ever had aspired to go to any foreign Nations...

...because of their Thought as BEYOND THEIR REACH (in one or the other aspect) ..

.. now-a-days are visiting and becoming the Residents of Foreign lands.

Some of them... especially LADIES..are getting one UNNECESSARY PROBLEM... which could have been avoided had they been duly CAUTIOUS EARLIER.

That Problem is the... FINGER-PRINTS

Yes... in any foreign land dealings, Finger-prints are invariably required at one stage. And when one applies for Initial Residency or Citizenship, for the sake of POLICE-VERIFICATION on Non-Criminal- Record... the Finger-Prints of ALL THE TEN FINGERS... of both the Hands are called for.

If such Finger-prints are not clear and precisive... being a Smooth- finger without Lines (Rays) ... then it becomes horrible for the applicant. . They are asked to gather the Police-record right from the age of 13 (in case of America while in case of other countries it varies) wherever one stayed for more than 6 months. ..

... A LABORIOUS PROCESS coupled with Long delay and Anxiety... sometimes resulting in failure too ... innocently.

Such an unnecessary problem of Blank-Fingers... is caused by ...

- the household Youth- tasks of Cleaning vessels with plain palm... by rubbing with Sand, Ash, Mud and the like...

- Wiping the parts of Kolam on the Earthen ground or rough Floor surface ... with the unprotecxted fingers..

- Wiping the Blackboard in School without brush.

... Pulling Ropes for fetching water from the Wells.

or some such other tasks, which greatly affects the Finger- lines born with... getting erased off.

Then the Finger-prints will become just an Ink-smear without any Impression of lines..

So my dear Stranger Youth ...especially Ladies... Please be prepared to Visit the Foreign Lands at any future day in your life...

.. by duly PROTECTING your Finger-forms... as born with..

chevy
29th July 2007, 09:23 PM
Beware EYE SURGERY

My Wife.

Oh.. God.. this is miserable.. Sudhaama.. I admire your love for others.. By coming out of your inhibitions, you have created this thread.. Full salute for Sudhaama for creating a thread like this for others so that they can be aware of all these things.. i am extremely sorry for this sudhaama..

chevy
29th July 2007, 09:31 PM
In our college recently... Which is one of the reputed ladies college of chennai...
we had an prog. at the audi and the classrooms were empty from ten thrity am to one pm .. at one wen we returnd.. one girl's bad was missign. then we told every1 to check their belongings and it turned out that every single girl who left her bag in the class was looted of her belongings..Money worth nearly 2000 rs. was looted.. ( most of the class had taken their purse and mobiles-- this belong to the rest.. who had left theirs in the class) .. one of my frns; credit card was also taken away. .she immediately reported to her bank to block the card..
but later discoved that the credit card had been used at 12 30 itself .. for buying gold worth 33000 rs. at saravana gold palace and rathna gold mart.. Wen we immediately told our lecturers they told us we were responsible for it..
Wen my friend todl them a week later that such a thing had happened and that she wud complain to teh police. .tehy declined that they ever knew that such a thing happened.. It was a miserable event where the students had no support from teh institution.. Several other belongings like calculators, and one Cross pen.. Parker pens.. and u will not believe it.. even a new pair of shoes left outside the lab . .have been flicked...at times.. and this, they call is an reputed college.. which appears in the news.. very often..

ThalaNass
30th July 2007, 06:03 AM
In our college recently... Which is one of the reputed ladies college of chennai...
we had an prog. at the audi and the classrooms were empty from ten thrity am to one pm .. at one wen we returnd.. one girl's bad was missign. then we told every1 to check their belongings and it turned out that every single girl who left her bag in the class was looted of her belongings..Money worth nearly 2000 rs. was looted.. ( most of the class had taken their purse and mobiles-- this belong to the rest.. who had left theirs in the class) .. one of my frns; credit card was also taken away. .she immediately reported to her bank to block the card..
but later discoved that the credit card had been used at 12 30 itself .. for buying gold worth 33000 rs. at saravana gold palace and rathna gold mart.. Wen we immediately told our lecturers they told us we were responsible for it..
Wen my friend todl them a week later that such a thing had happened and that she wud complain to teh police. .tehy declined that they ever knew that such a thing happened.. It was a miserable event where the students had no support from teh institution.. Several other belongings like calculators, and one Cross pen.. Parker pens.. and u will not believe it.. even a new pair of shoes left outside the lab . .have been flicked...at times.. and this, they call is an reputed college.. which appears in the news.. very often..

:omg: The MORAL of the story is - take your valuable belongings with you wherever you go.. :P

Sudhaama
2nd March 2008, 11:19 PM
Brought Forward for RE-THINKING.

sarna_blr
3rd March 2008, 09:50 AM
Brought Forward for RE-THINKING.

:D

pavalamani pragasam
5th October 2009, 02:23 PM
Last evening hubby received a call on his mobile from Country Vacations informing our winning a 7-day-tour gift worth Rs.25000 and gave us an address to come and collect the gift voucher and sit for a presentation. (I enjoy filling in and dropping lucky dip forms in all stalls in all exhibitions!).Hubby instantly pooh-poohed the news. But I being weighed down by utter boredom and idleness wanted to see thoroughly what sort of trick it was. So went to the posh office where some other couples also had also come. Each couple was attended to by a person in a separate table. It was unbelievable harangue, childish, at times improper- a mock interview about our personal details. Then the detailed description of the membership offer from the Country Attractions. At one stage hubby got very impatient and walked out! So I too followed suit. But returning home overwhelmed by curiosity I googled for Country Vacations- and alas! hubby's reaction was fully justified!!! :thumbsup:
Here are the 2 links:
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/country-clubcountry-vacations-india-c30857.html
http://www.consumercourt.in/travel-agent/5733-country-vacation-cheated-us.html
ஏமாறுவோர் இருக்கும் வரை ஏமாற்றுவோரும் இருந்துகொண்டே இருப்பார்கள் போலும்!

ksen
5th October 2009, 02:59 PM
We attended one such session some years back - it was so funny :D They had a big bell, and if some gullible couple accepted the offer and signed the documents, the guy at their table got up and rang the bell :D, and the whole group stood up and applauded them ! As we had no idea of joining and had just gone out of curiosity, it was entertaining ! I pity the poor guys who got hooked and lost their money :(

pavalamani pragasam
5th October 2009, 07:20 PM
Yes, it is sad to see couples carried away by such charlatans' tall claims! :(

Sudhaama
15th March 2010, 04:45 AM
[tscii:10e5456cb8]

My Dear Modern YOUTH.!

Here is My TRUE EXPERIENCE... an EYE-OPENER... for the Wise Men

--facing the SELF-DECEPTIVE Modern World-Society--

--Unduly exploiting the INNOCENT YOUTH-- Unfairly too.!.[/i]

Beware of HADI-THATTIs.!

What is--- Hadi-Thatti.?

Although I quote here on my personal experience of about 50 years back---

---I find the present World Society Scenario is…. NO BETTER…. But WORSE STILL.!--- How.?

When I was employed at Udhakamandalam (Ooty) of Nilgris District of Tamilnadu India—I was an Unmarried Bachelor.. possessing the bloom of youthful Man.

The local people---- I found there, especially the Tribes and more specifically the Badugas were of exceptionally the high caliber in general---

----coupled with Childish Innocence, Ignorance, Simplicity, Open-mindedness and abundant Universal-Love even towards a Stranger.!

One local Milk-maid lady--- of Baduga tribal Community used to deliver Cows milk at my door daily..

She took special interests in me--- frequently enquired about my welfare--- helped me a lot in getting my needs--- and solving my problems there--- with UNUSUAL CARE AND ATTENTION.!

No doubt I appreciated and often thanked her abundantly for her such a Sincerity and Selfless service to a Stranger.

Then one day--- one stranger Baduga Aged- man approached me and whispered to me---

“Look- my dear Friend, You are our honourable Guest—So I wish you should NOT GET DECEIVED due to your Ignorance or Innocence.

---I have to give you a Confidential advice.

Beware of this HADI-THATTI Lady.!” Said that Baduga Gentleman

I asked--- “What is meant by “Hadi Thatti”.?

“In our Baduga Language--- the word “Hadi” means “Door”---

…and ‘Thatti” means a person who knocks--- same as meant in Tamil.

Thus HADI-THATTI means---- “The person who knocks at the Door”

I said… “Oh I see. Thanks. In what way this “Hadi-thatti” Lady… of your village can harm me.?

Old Man replied-- “She is a Nympho-maniac--- so to mean a Lady of Excessive Sexual Madness

So, She knocks at the Door of only solitary Males at late night hours stating “Sir, please permit me to sleep here.—because it is too late night hours to walk alone to my house far off. I will go away in the early morning.---

..and then after getting entry into your house--- she turns different by calm or rough means….

---Varying from person to person--- luring the Man to be her Bed-mate.

She cannot be easily pleased in Sex---

---mainly because in the bed-- she voluntarily takes up the role of Active-partner (contrary to the Conventional Male's role / Alli-Rajyam method)---

--- forcing the Male partner to be passive--- to her Physical aggression.

So it goes on repeatedly... countless times--- for the whole night

--Then ENDLESSLY again and again, further too--- Nights after Nights UN-INVITEDLY--

So None of our Youth--- although bodily strong and sturdy Males--- allow her to come closer.

“Oh I see… How do your Community and Village Society allow such a loose character behaviour of one Lady member of your Village.?

“You know a rare phenomena in our Community is...

..More Male Children are born than Females.. just one or two Females amongst six or eight children in a family--

--highly disproportionate... in our community-- since several generations.

And so a strange custom in our Baduga Community is--- The Marriage can be conducted only after the Girl gets conceived.

So with the permission of the parents the Male member of another family can take the Girl and live together in an Unmarried Status.

And if the Girl is not happy with the Male or is unable to get conceived—she can leave him and seek another Man as her Bed-mate. Our Community allows Polyandry (several Husbands for One wife) similar to Droupadi for Pandavas.

Thus this Hadi-thatti--- during the past 12 years--- had already had hundreds of bed-mates so far… starting from her age of 13.

Yet No Male could make her conceive. Perhaps, she is Sterile.

She likes Stranger young men like you. And so she takes special care and attention to gain their good impression--- very quickly--- by several ways and methods varying from person to person.

“.OK. But one fact I must admit. She is an attractive Body-built Lady of Teen-age look.--- endowed with abundant flesh well-sculptured— luring any Male youth to get easily enchanted to respond to her wishes.

--May be some Males reciprocally of such degree of Sexual hunger—may take advantage of her willingness for mutual pleasure---

---either for Pre-marital sex or for just Living together—or on Post-marital Supplementary demands of some Men of uncommon passion--

---but as a matter of my personal principle--- I will refuse to accept her— to be my Bed-mate--- even in case she advances towards me.”

“Oh I see. Suppose She knocks at Your Door.?

“I will open the door and courteously inform on my plight as a soloitary man--- and will refuse entry for her “

“Ha Haa Haa. Ok. Please try. And experience yourself… Hmmm. Once you have opened the door— You are finished. You have to become her prey---

--Yes You will be forced to succumb to her mad-hunger.

---similar to the case of a Deer, closeby a hungry Tiger.

You know she is very intelligent too--- although illiterate.

“Oh That much dangerous. Why not report to the Police.?”

“Hmmm. By reporting to the Police--- You can complicate the issue and worsen the Problem. Because she is the Loyal Friend of the Police… as an Informer and Spy.

So the Police believes her more--- than on You the Stranger,”

“Similar to your advising me--- can’t you advise her—in her interests.?”

We the Elders and her Relatives have all tried our best--- All in vain.

Any Man however Strongly masculine.--- and of even Sandow-like physique-- becomes impotent just within One year of contact with her.

So none of our Male members are interested to become impotent too early--

--and further if we advise her--- shamelessly she comes out to the street openly weeping and crying--

--- “Look Oh people. After all I am giving pleasure and taking pleasure in return--- That too FREE OF COST.!...

--and you see I am a lonely Lady.”

-- We people pity on her—Because she is otherwise a GOOD PERSON… She does not steal nor commit any Crime.

And a hardworking Social service woman—working for the wekfare of all our people

But we the Children of our Village Goddess—cannot be the Silent spectators for any injustice to happen to anybody---

... due to exploitation of any of our Community people---

--especially towards the innocent young men Guests like you.

That is all I can caution you—as my duty.

And I have similarly cautioned all other young men strangers too.

Further we the Villagers leave it to our Godess Amma to protect you.

That is all I can say. Oh Amma. (Looking up the Sky after kneeling down)”

Thanks for Your advice. I will be careful” I assured that illiterate old man of Tribal Community---

----but Good-hearted Gentleman-!

To my surprise--- just after two days— at one late nighthour—at about 11-00 pm I heard the violent knock at my House front door.---

(For Ooty, it is a VERY LATE NIGHT Time--- because all the houses get closed by 07-00 pm sharp daily.--No Home-return or House visits by anybody beyond 07-00 pm daily.)

Secretly I peeped out through my Window curtain.!

Ah.! Hadi-thatti Lady standing there.!

I did not open the door--- nor responded in any manner.

Then the Knock noise geared up-! Yet I kept silent and Non-responsive.

Perseverently further too-- our favourite Hadi-thatti lady repeatedly attempted to get my door opened by knocking at different hours of several nights.... for about seven months.

But I was quite firm and thus made her silently understand that somehow I could know her machinations to make me her prey---

--and that I was a Hard-nut to crack.

Then she dropped her further attempts of persuasion towards me.

But the Pity was--- three of my Young friends ignored that good-hearted Old man’s timely caution--

-- followed by his repeated warnings... alongside mine too.!

Being sexually mad in reciprocation to that Nymphomaniac Lady... Hadi-thatti

-- my friends miserably yielded to her wise Onslaughts of Invasions... daily and innumerably.!

Consequently all those three became impotent--

--- just within 10 to 15 months of their yielding to Sexual Madness---

---- succumbing to such a Nympho-maniac- Beastly woman.

Within their Youthful age of 23 to 28-- they lost the Sexual vigour totally..

--which could not be either regained-- nor medically cured--

---although of strong physique and sound health--- in other respects.

Ultimately they could not enjoy their HEALTHY Married Life--- beyond their Twentees--

---and also helplessly had to disappoint their LEGITIMATE Wives of blooming youth.

We have to remember one Fact...

Hadi-Thatti was NOT THE ONLY LADY of such a sort as Nympho-manic--- then and Now too.!

Such Hadi-Thattis have grown a several lot in Numbers now-a-days GLOBALLY--

---Openly inviting Males and SHAMELESSLY posing by Obscene photos-

--luring the Young men, declaring---

“Oh my Dear Masculine Partner,

---Come On -- Free of Cost--- I am for You.- Play here and Enjoy.!

Or some such Cheap words of luring INNOCENT AND IGNORANT Males.!

So my clarion call of SERIOUS WARNING--- to the present day Youths--

Oh my dear Youthful Males--- Are You going to yield to such HADI- THATTIs anymore---

---and succumb to SUICIDAL MADNESS ---

--inviting Hell--- at your Paradise age of Life.!

Abundant FEASTS for -- One Year.! ---

Followed by--- STARVATION for -- WHOLE LIFE.!. ???
.[/tscii:10e5456cb8]

pavalamani pragasam
15th March 2010, 08:24 AM
:frightened:

Many of today's movie songs are sung by such 'ladies' on the screen: eg-'excuse me Mr.Kandasamy';'saturday night party-kku pOlaam vareeyaa'....

app_engine
15th March 2010, 09:41 PM
Sudhaamaaji,

While I'm totally with you in confining one's physical relationships within marriage, it sounds unscientific that people will "lose" their vitality by having steamy relations with such a woman, in a very short time!

In that way, anyone who has vigorous night life with his own wife also should lose it within a couple of years? NOT TRUE SIR!

PatchyBoy
15th March 2010, 09:42 PM
Sudhaamaaji,

While I'm totally with you in confining one's physical relationships within marriage, it sounds unscientific that people will "lose" their vitality by having steamy relations with such a woman, in a very short time!

In that way, anyone who has vigorous night life with his own wife also should lose it within a couple of years? NOT TRUE SIR!

I agree :exactly:

Sudhaama
16th March 2010, 12:47 AM

Abundant FEASTS for... One Year..!!

Followed by STARVATION-- for Subsequent whole Life.???

Welcome my dear app,

Glad. I want more and more people to differ with me... or raise questions...

..so that I can analytically put forth... more and more of several FACTS... AND TRUTHS... by DEEPER Sense...

...Scientifically and Spiritually.. worthy of HUMAN-VALUES.

Your stand... is the Present MODERN-SOCIETY(?} Opinion.... generally contended by the vast majority of Today- US Americans.

Such Scientifically baseless contentions on Sex-- are SELF-DECEPTIVE-- and SUICIDAL in several aspects.

Most of the present day problems amongst young couples--- especially the new weds--

--extending towards the whole Families of all concerned..

---are because of such EMOTIONAL MADNESS... Superseding Wisdom.

One day in future-- the World will understand the proven Scientific Truth as asserted above by True experience too in Life.

And it conforms to the stipulation by Vaathsyaayana in his Kamasoothra... which I have read exhaustively..

Alongside I have analyticaly studied several authentic books on Sexology--- especially by Havelock Ellis... the Advanced Text Books for MD Students.

Further I have got clarified by Scientific discussions with several experts.

So whatever I say is AUTHENTICALLY PERFECT... by all sense.

I reiterate in brief...

Whether You have Sexual Relations with either Your wife or any other Woman.... the following factors are applicable.

Similar to any other Needs of Life.. such as Food, Work or Pregnancy/ Children...

(1) EXCESSIVE by contents... and OVER-STRAINING by frequency... or OVER-BURDENING on the concerned Physical-parts and Energy Sources...

...are the means for rapid Deteriorisation and irrecoverable Retardation on their provided Capacity.

For example---

The same Food which renders Energy for our Body--- if Over-eaten--- causes Indigestion and such other Sicknesses.

Is it the fault of Food.?

The same formula is applicable in Sexual play too..

(2) The Energy sources must be given sufficent TIME GAP--(which varies from person to person).. such that you allow your bodily system is able to recoup and regenerate your Energy and Vitality.

(3) Alli-rajyam method (Active-partner role to Female, and Passive partner role to Male) frequently... is worse amongst the two options in the Males aspect.

Chances of losing vitality fast... lies in this Female-dominant style of play...

...rapidly deteriorating more than the other---

..although comparatively it may render maximum pleasure to the Woman at her will.

Because virtually it is a Beastly aggression on a Vertical Column than on a Plunger.

(4) Worst out of all.. is the PERVERTED SEXUAL Practices...

...deviating from the civilized method of application of the apt parts for their due purposes as provided by Nature

...and also BEASTLY and SUB-HUMAN Lose Character Methods of LUSTY MADNESS...

...which not only weakens the Male-Potence very fast... but also causes several Sicknesses in the short and long runs.

As practically observed during long past years.. I have abundant worthy examples-- Positive and Negative...

..so as to confirm, on my own too... on the Scientific findings and conclusions.

Besides, I know many people- in all walks of life... especially the Rich Businessmen and Zamindars of olden days...

..who had several young wives all through their lives... time to time renewed and substituted too.!

They could enjoy sex to the maximum... from their age of 16 to 70--

--without any problem or After-effects.. but passing off whole Life happily...

..because of their proper SELF-DISCIPLINE

The most interesting fact is... every Bed-mate used to equally enjoy such that the Women-mates got so much sexually enthused...

... to loyally and VOLUNTARILY invite the relevent HUSBAND Male-partner too often...

..while the concerned Male-partner used to be EVER-READY.!

Because of their sincere adherence to the Implementation- norms...

---complying with the scientific stipulations of Vathsyaayana Kama-Soothra.

So you can decide AS YOU PLEASE-- in YOUR INTERESTS...

---Is it better to have----??.?

--Abundant FEASTS for... Only One Year.!!

-- Followed by STARVATION-- for the rest of whole Life.!!...???

PatchyBoy
16th March 2010, 05:39 AM
For example---

The same Food which renders Energy for our Body--- if Over-eaten--- causes Indigestion and such other Sicknesses.

Is it the fault of Food.?

Overeating can cause indigestion, no doubt. But what you are saying is akin to stating that overeating will make your body lose its ability to digest food - permanently

Nice To Know:

I was taught that too much sex and masturbation could cause a man to have erectile problems as he gets older. True?

No. Erectile dysfunction has nothing to do with how much sex you've had. You can't "overuse" your sexuality.

Source : http://www.ehealthmd.com/library/impotence/ED_trigger.html

The internet is a boon, in that it is a wealth of information. At the same time, it is also a curse, in that it is also the biggest source of mis-information.

Not sure if more than one version of Vatsayana's work exists. I have never come across what is stated in the version I read.

Rajan

Sudhaama
16th March 2010, 10:12 PM
[tscii:4f01b6bc26]

My Dear Modern Youth.!,

In YOUR INTERESTS--. I caution You --

--based on well-founded TRUTH by GROUND-REALITY.

--proven by Rich and Abundant EXPERIENCE

Please don’t be carried away by some UNSCIENTIFIC ADVICES on SEX--

--under the FALSE-NAME of Medical-Science.!

Better You consider WHY the Other Medical-experts vociferously DIFFER---

---and OPPOSE the FALSE CONCLUSIONS of one segment of Medical Experts .?

NATURAL METHOD as intended by Nature… Only PROPER ..

--since proven in practice by our Indian Scholars of Ancient era--

--as the only EVER-APPLICABLE.!... Human- practice.!

We are the HUMANS.!. NOT BEASTS.!!!

We do not EAT through EARS.!

I pity on the present day younger generation… innocently and ignorantly carried away… by some HALF-BAKED Ideas on Sex…

...under the Dubious Name of Medical Science.!.. and MODERN.

..as if the Indian scholarly Ancestry is OUT-DATED.!

Let WISDOM prevail over our Decisions.!

--NOT EMOTIONS. Or Induced BEASTLY LUST.!

Showing the WRONG ROUTE towards a FIRE- FORT OF HELL--

--attracting by an ILLUSORY PARADISE Drawing Room in front.
.[/tscii:4f01b6bc26]

PatchyBoy
16th March 2010, 11:54 PM
[tscii]

Please don’t be carried away by some UNSCIENTIFIC ADVICES on SEX--

--under the FALSE-NAME of Medical-Science.!

Better You consider WHY the Other Medical-experts vociferously DIFFER---

---and OPPOSE the FALSE CONCLUSIONS of one segment of Medical Experts .?

We are the HUMANS.!. NOT BEASTS.!!!
We do not EAT through EARS.!

Could you give specific names, references to substantiate this?

I am yet to come across one animal / beast that eats through its ears. Funnily enough, has it ever occurred to you that animals do not have sex for pleasure and in the animal world sex is only meant for reproduction? It amuses me when human beings, who have sex for pleasure and utilize birth-control measures to countermand the sole purpose of the activity should consider themselves superior to the so called animals, at least in the context of this discussion.

While I do respect fellow members' views and opinions, I do not believe that shouting makes what one is saying correct. I am open to correction, if my beliefs are wrong, provided one is able to provide some kind of scientific evidence to the contrary.

Rajan

pavalamani pragasam
17th March 2010, 11:56 AM
Another 'superior' aspect of animal behaviour: they have season to mate, no out-of-season mating. But it is round the clock, roundthe year matter for humans!!! But the real superiority in human behaviour is making the act a mutual pleasure throughout one's marriage fulfilling various needs of the mind, soul, emotions besides the body! Contraceptive concept is not bad- a sure sign of discretion and freedom to plan one's family; but 'safe sex' for 'illegal', 'immoral', 'casual' indulgence is abominable!

r2tchasi
24th March 2010, 12:56 PM
Thank you, Sudhaamaji, for sharing. I wasn't aware of such a term.

Sudhaama
22nd July 2010, 03:19 AM

தொழிலில் மெய்யாள்:

அண்ணன், தம்பி, அக்கா, தங்கச்சின்னு நிறைய பிள்ளைகளுடன், ஒரு ஏழைக் குடும்பத்தில் பிறந்தேன். நான்காம் வகுப்பு வரை படிச்சிருக்கேன். பதினெட்டு வயசுல கல்யாணம் பண்ணி வச்சாங்க. என் கணவருக்கு கூலி வேலைதான். அடுத்த நாளே, என்னையும் செங்கல் சூளையில் கல்லு தூக்கும் வேலையில் சேர்த்து விட்டார் மாமியார்.

பொதுக் குடும்பம்ங்கறதால, கஷ்டப்பட்டு சேர்த்த காசும் கையில் நிற்காம போக, தனிக்குடித்தனம் வந்துட்டேன்.ஏதாவது தொழில் செய்ய வேண்டும் என்று எனக்கு ஆர்வம் இருந்தது. ஆனால், என் கணவருக்கு விருப்பமில்லை. என் வீட்டில் போட்ட 12 பவுன் நகையை வித்து, அவரிடம் கொடுத்து, செங்கற் சூளை ஆரம்பித்தோம்.தனியா போய் என்ன வாழ்ந்துட்டாங்கன்னு சொந்தக்காரங்க பேசிடக் கூடாதுன்னு, கடுமையா உழைச்சோம். கொஞ்சம், கொஞ்சமா நிமிந்தோம்.

ஒரு பொண்ணு, இரண்டு பையன் எனக்கு. என் கடைசி பையன் வயித்துல இருக்கும் போது, நெஞ்சுவலி வந்து என் கணவர் இறந்துட்டார். உடைந்தே போனேன் நான். ஆனாலும், என் பிள்ளைகளை நான் தானே பார்க்கணும்.

மீண்டும் செங்கல் சூளையில், நெருப்பில வேக ஆரம்பிச்சேன். இரண்டு ஆள் செஞ்ச வேலைகளை, ஒரு ஆளாவே செஞ்சேன். முன்னைவிட இன்னும் வெறித்தனமா வேலை பார்த்தேன். அரை ஏக்கர் நிலத்தில் ஆரம்பிச்ச இந்த தொழில, படிப்படியா சொந்த நிலம் வாங்கி, விரிவுபடுத்தினேன். இன்னொரு சூளையும் வச்சேன்.சூளைக்காக வாங்கும் விறகில், இளம் விறகு மட்டும் தான் நல்லா எரியும், பெரிய விறகு எரியாது. வீணா போகும் விறகை எரிச்சு, பெரிய ஆலைகளுக்கு மரக்கரி விற்றேன். அதிலும் நல்ல வருமானம்.

இப்ப தான் கூலிக்கு வேலைக்குப் போய் செங்கல், கல்லு தூக்கின மாதிரி இருந்தது. ஆனா, இப்போ, நான் 50 பேருக்கு வேலை கொடுத்துட்டு இருக்கேன்.

Courtesy: DINA-MALAR