PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Dhaba thread?

jp71
14th November 2005, 01:58 AM
:( It was my favorite

Shoba
14th November 2005, 03:12 AM
Same here..

:-( Shoba

a_gopinathan
14th November 2005, 03:42 AM
it looks like the forum administrators deleted it. i was also searching for the same. dhaba thread and sun tv thread were the ones which attracted me to check this forum often. i feel so bad abt it. :(

Anju

dev
14th November 2005, 07:30 AM
SUN TV recipes thread has been deleted on Mrs.R's requst...

Dhaba recipes thread has been temporarily suspended as there are allegations on copyright infringement... We are looking into the matter ... Please bear with us until the issue is solved...

a_gopinathan
14th November 2005, 07:46 AM
Dev,

do you know why R requested to delete that thread? i guess it didnt have any copy right issues?

Anju

dev
14th November 2005, 08:11 AM
You can PM Mrs.R for further details...

RedPepper
14th November 2005, 08:13 AM
I can see the Sun TV thread. It was not there, but now I can see it. :o

Alan
14th November 2005, 06:42 PM
Can't it be retrieved? I loved the Dhabha thread too. Sigh!!!!

Alan
16th November 2005, 08:56 PM
Where is the Dhabha thread?
Where? Where? Where?

Retrieve it
Retrieve it
Retrieve it!!!!!!! :x

Alana
17th November 2005, 12:28 PM
Hi,
you all write so well about Dhabha Recipes... i was searching Google & found some on this website:
Taste of India (by Mrs. Bhargavi Raj), i think these are the recipes you are looking for. Is Mrs. Bhargavo Raj a famous Indian cook? Thanks!___

I have deleted link after the request of the owner Nichiro . As i mentioned this link was on google search & i hope copyrights were not violated since they are not mentioned on the website.

Alan
18th November 2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks Alana! Yes, it is the same set of recipes by Mrs Bhargavi Raj.
What would we ever do without you????? Thanks a ton!

Nichiro
18th November 2005, 01:39 PM
Hi,
you all write so well about Dhabha Recipes... i was searching Google & found some on this website:
Taste of India (by Mrs. Bhargavi Raj), i think these are the recipes you are looking for. Is Mrs. Bhargavo Raj a famous Indian cook? Thanks!
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Qc-ySm85uLcJ:www.geocities.com/indian_receipes/++Dhabha+Recipes+(bhargavi.raj&hl=en

Friends,

To put the record in proper perspective,
The above mentioned link shows the following sub links.

Parent Directory 17-Nov-2005 06:16 -
Dhabareceipes.doc 24-Jul-2005 07:34 476k
HT_CookBook.rtf 28-Oct-2005 13:57 596k

Parent directory and H_Cook book rtf contain all my recipes.
The link does not give credit to my recipes.
Can someone let me know as to who has put up this on net without acknowledgement/my permission ?

I also request FH admin to remove the offending link/post . I am also contemplating to take appropriate action in this regard if due apologies are not forthcoming.

Alana
18th November 2005, 02:54 PM
Thanks Alana! Yes, it is the same set of recipes by Mrs Bhargavi Raj.
What would we ever do without you????? Thanks a ton!

Welcome Alan, but it looks like i have violated somebodies rights & have to delete it. Sorry for that.

Nichiro wrote

Parent directory and H_Cook book rtf contain all my recipes.
The link does not give credit to my recipes.
Can someone let me know as to who has put up this on net without acknowledgement/my permission ?

As a new member of this forum I became interested in those recipes after reading this topic & later found them on Google . I `ll delete this link immediately, but one can still easily find it on google or yahoo just like i did.. sorry for that, unfortunately i don`t know who put website "Taste of India" on the net without "copyrights". I understand how uncomfortable this is for you.
Kind regards &
幸運を祈ります
A.

kavithasenthil
19th November 2005, 01:29 AM
Hi guys,

I remember, a forumhub member put those files in the website to share those recipes to others instead of sending each files. I forgot the person's name. But that person informed the hubbers abt that link already. can search in the hub and find that person and his/her message.

I don't know who put that link in "taste of India website."

maggie
19th November 2005, 11:54 AM
Hi guys,
I was the one who put in the net. I informed the forum when i put in the geocities ;so that anybody who wants the recipes can download them, instead of sending to individuals.

I have deleted all those in the geocities. I am sorry if this has offended anybody.

Alan
21st November 2005, 10:01 PM
I could not find the Dhabha Recipes on Google. Wonder why? Oh It was such an awesome thread. Sigh!

sarithasai5
23rd November 2005, 07:54 AM
empty

NOV
23rd November 2005, 08:14 AM
Pls note that the Dhaba thread has NOT been deleted. Serious allegations were made that the recipes posted in the thread were not original and were copied from elsewhere. We are in the midst of investigating these claims.

Until we resolve this matter, The Hub will NOT play host to any reproduction of the said recipes. Doing so, could be a serious violation of copyright issues.

We therefore advise Hubbers to be patient. We also would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to ensure that they ONLY post original recipes, or at least obtain permission and post credit as well.

sarithasai5
23rd November 2005, 11:46 PM
hello NOV!
I sincerely apologise for the message I posted.
I absolutely have no idea abt all these.In fact , I thought it was by mistake deleted or so.
And anyways I wasn't so regular tobrowse from past 5months too.Whatever I have is very less.
So just informed so that I could help in anyway.
That's all
I once again feel sorry for doing so as I wasn't aware much of the things that went on.
Bye

malayalee
7th January 2006, 05:22 PM
Hi!
Can anyone tell me how to get that brilliant collection of Dhaba Recipes now and from where?

ash_970
24th January 2006, 10:54 PM
Hi,

Can the moderator's let the hubbers know the status of

'DHABA RECIPE' following the pending inquiry, i presume u must be

through with the inquiry by this time

In my opinion many people used to like the thread a lot...

Would appreciate to know the status

Thanks............

US
27th January 2006, 02:52 AM
Hi Admin, I am checking hub after a long time...and really shocked to see there is no dhabha thread anymore. original or not , I feel if its useful to others it really doesnt matter. we should really appreciate Bhargavi Raj for taking time off and posting such valuable recipes in this forum...so by popular demand cant dhaba thread come back

jp71
30th January 2006, 10:30 PM
Yes, please bring back the Dhaba thread. It was my favorite. Bhargavi did a great job and put in a lot of work in that thread. When can we expect to see it again? :cry:

jp71
30th January 2006, 10:32 PM
Yes, please bring back the Dhaba thread. It was my favorite. Bhargavi did a great job and put in a lot of work in that thread. When can we expect to see it again? :cry:

ramya_seema
6th March 2006, 10:52 PM
We really miss the mouth watering Dhabha recipes..........please resolve this problem soooooooooooooooooooon :(

ash_970
8th March 2006, 09:47 PM
Hi ,

We know that there was some genuine problem regarding the

material published on this thread...at least you could keep the

thread available to all hubbers for reference as lot of good stuff

was awailable on the thread...credit or no credit to some

one ...but at least people should have access to the data ...may

be a disclaimer by the FORUM HUB can solve the issue...expect

some response to know the status on this issue........Thanks