PDA

View Full Version : Pole Reversal in 2012!

Deep_Secrets
16th November 2005, 12:25 PM
[tscii:e2245f7ba9]Hey all! What's this I hear about a pole shift in 2012? Did any of you know about this before me? If so, you should have shared! goodness, such a huge event is going to happen (maybe) and you don't get all excited over it! Ok, read about it here... and do some searching on the net yourself about it...type in words like 'pole shift in 2012' or how about 'end of the world in 2012'?

http://www.alienshift.com/id1.html

http://www.purekaos.com/board/showthread.php?t=6184

http://survive2012.com/geryl1.php

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/casting.html
in the above one, they talk about a period of darkness which will be three days long. And I wanted to share that, in Islam, one sign of huge importance signalling the end of the world approaching will be a period of darkness that'll be equal to 3 days...then the sun will rise but from opposite direction and set in opposite direction...and then they also go on to say that from then on, all the doors to forgiveness will be closed forever or something like that. Not that the world will end after the Sign..there'll be more interesting things to come... for anyone interested...

http://www.islamworld.net/hour/Eleven.txt

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Signs-Of-Qiyaamah.htm

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/

http://www.angelfire.com/ak4/islam4u/major_signs_of_qiyamah.htm

And something on what I wrote above...

3 THE NIGHT OF THREE NIGHTS
A night three nights long will follow the fog. It will occur in the month of Zil-Hajj after Eidul-Adha, and cause much restlessness among the people.

4 THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST
After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west. People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident.
[/tscii:e2245f7ba9]

nirosha sen
16th November 2005, 06:58 PM
Has 4 months really passed, DS???? I see you have been suitably indoctrinated!! :wink:

Lambretta
16th November 2005, 08:37 PM
A Bang. muslim friend of mine from Saudi once told me abt unusual incidents like snow falling in Sahara Desert & Dubai in winter last yr! :shock:
He said tat it was mentioned in the Quran tat these were initial signs of the world beginning to end.......hmm......
Well if it tats true at all, I wonder if this is, as W.Churchill said not the beginning of the end but the end of the beginning (of the ultimate end in this case).......?

Anoushka
16th November 2005, 08:45 PM
Lord, have you become Lamretta? :) I guessed by the name, didn't even have to see your avtar :D

Lambretta
16th November 2005, 09:06 PM
Lord, have you become Lambretta? :) I guessed by the name, didn't even have to see your avtar :D
Yup I hav.....! mainly since there was hardly neone (except maybe u & a few others) who cud guess wat my old ID (short for Standard Herald) meant! Plus I began to get a tad uncomfy abt the "lord" (as most ppl. called me) bit..was worried if it apparently looked as if I adopted tat title as a part of my ID to look superior.......! :?
Neways, 'hope there'll be more who know wat my new ID means! :D

*and yea, sorry for the digression here, others!*

Nerd
16th November 2005, 11:37 PM
Plus I began to get a tad uncomfy abt the "lord" (as most ppl. called me)

But now I guess people are gonna call you "lamb" :lol: Not sure when are you going to change this ID too :lol2:

Sorry for the dig.. guys..

Lambretta
16th November 2005, 11:42 PM
But now I guess people are gonna call you "lamb" :lol: Not sure when are you going to change this ID too :lol2:
Um....actually I've a sure feeling they're gonna call me 'Lamby' cos tat was the 'new' name given to the restyled Lambretta in the '70s......& tat'd be ok w/ me! :)

svasu_ani
17th November 2005, 09:36 AM
Global warming poses ethical challenge: scientists

LONDON (Reuters) - Global warming poses an enormous ethical challenge because countries that produce the least amount of greenhouse gases will suffer the most from climate change, scientists said on Wednesday

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051116/sc_nm/science_climate_dc_1

Anitha

Deep_Secrets
17th November 2005, 11:10 AM
Has 4 months really passed, DS???? I see you have been suitably indoctrinated!! :wink:

Nyaaaah! They didn't do anything to me. I was like this since I was born!

So? What do you say about what I said?

Deep_Secrets
17th November 2005, 11:13 AM
A Bang. muslim friend of mine from Saudi once told me abt unusual incidents like snow falling in Sahara Desert & Dubai in winter last yr! :shock:
He said tat it was mentioned in the Quran tat these were initial signs of the world beginning to end.......hmm......
Well if it tats true at all, I wonder if this is, as W.Churchill said not the beginning of the end but the end of the beginning (of the ultimate end in this case).......?

No need to make fun, Mr. Lamb :) ....

Is it all because of my pasting those sites and talking about signs? I didn't know you were so tolerant :o ...

Lambretta
17th November 2005, 11:50 AM
No need to make fun, Mr. Lamb :) ....
Me make fun??! :shock: Sheesh....look whoz talking! :roll:
Btw, long time no c? :)

Is it all because of my pasting those sites and talking about signs? I didn't know you were so tolerant :o ...
No....seriously, my friend really told me tat early this yr.......he claims to've read abt it in the Quran tat those were signs of the world beginning to end.......I'm not (yet) 100% sure abt believing it tho.....

ssanjinika
17th November 2005, 07:14 PM
Lamb (Lord) uve become a newbie hubber once again.Welcome back(sorry for the late welcome, had some computer issues yesterday)
Does the quran really speak about pole reversals ?Does that mean if the poles are reversed the world will end?I dont see why that should happen...of course we might need to make vast adjustments but instead of being in the northeren hemisphere we will be in the southern hemisphere in between the equator and the tropic of cancer(or capricon I forget which) as always..nah Im sure the human race will make adjustments to the change and continue onn....

nirosha sen
17th November 2005, 07:25 PM
Hmmmm....I'm curious though, DS??? Does the Good Book even mention the world being round, in the 1st place?????

Lambretta
17th November 2005, 08:20 PM
Lamb (Lord) uve become a newbie hubber once again.Welcome back(sorry for the late welcome, had some computer issues yesterday)
Tks for the welcome SS...altho um.....I've seen even u've taken Kasi's "suggestion" literally, abt wat to call me ??!! :shock: :roll: :twisted:
Gawd......Y is it tat ppl. aren't able to spell out the names of my fav. vehicles properly...... :banghead: :banghead:

Does the quran really speak about pole reversals ?Does that mean if the poles are reversed the world will end?
Afa I can rem. my friend didn't mention nething abt pole reversals......its jus tat this discussion reminded me of wat he said 10 months ago abt snow in the Sahara Desert/Dubai indicating the end (or the beginning of the end!) of the world.......whether tat has nething to do w/ pole reversals or the 3 "days" of darkness or not I cudn't say for sure.......
I'll jus email him once (seldom hear from him nowadays) & tell him abt this..........lesse wat he'll say........:)

of course we might need to make vast adjustments but instead of being in the northeren hemisphere we will be in the southern hemisphere in between the equator and the tropic of cancer(or capricon I forget which) as always..nah Im sure the human race will make adjustments to the change and continue onn....
Hmm.......I'd hate it if we hav to end up as colder countries! :shock: :(

ssanjinika
17th November 2005, 08:36 PM
Tks for the welcome SS...altho um.....I've seen even u've taken Kasi's "suggestion" literally, abt wat to call me ??!! :shock: :roll: :twisted:

:lol:
Its just so much simpler to type 4 letters instead of 9.esp since I cant think of another sensible abbr to this name :D.

My take on living in a colder country would be....nope not happening.Think what will happen...the world will be upside down so southern India will become nothern india..and we will be inbetween the equator and the tropic of cc or cap whichever..really dont think we will be any colder.We might be a hotter country though :)!

Lambretta
17th November 2005, 08:52 PM
Its just so much simpler to type 4 letters instead of 9.esp since I cant think of another sensible abbr to this name :D.
U kidding??! :roll: :lol: Surely u've heard of Lamby, as the Lambretta scooter was renamed in the '70s.......? So tats quite a good abbrv. (just 1 alphabet more (4+1)! :roll: )..........Neways, its a big disappointment to me now........ :banghead:

the world will be upside down so southern India will become nothern india..and we will be inbetween the equator and the tropic of cc or cap whichever..really dont think we will be any colder.We might be a hotter country though :)!
Hmm........which may mean the marketing boys cud make it really big w/ sun-screen lotions in our country..... 8-) :lol:
Or on the downside we may hav more ppl. dying of heatstroke than there r now......! :shock:

ssanjinika
17th November 2005, 09:50 PM
U kidding??! :roll: :lol: Surely u've heard of Lamby

OOPS!!!
Sorry really didnt think of that !! :lol:

RC
17th November 2005, 10:29 PM
Think what will happen...the world will be upside down so southern India will become nothern india..and we will be inbetween the equator and the tropic of cc or cap whichever..really dont think we will be any colder.We might be a hotter country though :)!

When that happens will the people also turn upside down or will they remain as they are now? :? I ask this because I dont know how to walk with my head.. :scared:

dev
18th November 2005, 07:04 AM
When that happens will the people also turn upside down or will they remain as they are now? :? I ask this because I dont know how to walk with my head.. :scared:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Deep_Secrets
18th November 2005, 11:45 AM
Hmmmm....I'm curious though, DS??? Does the Good Book even mention the world being round, in the 1st place?????

you can raed auobt it here...Do read it!

http://answering-islam.org/Responses/Shabir-Ally/science13.htm

Quran dnseo't say anihtyng auobt ploe rlasreves!

In a hry gta go!

Deep_Secrets
18th November 2005, 11:51 AM
When that happens will the people also turn upside down or will they remain as they are now? :? I ask this because I dont know how to walk with my head.. :scared:[/quote]

:lol:
Like we know...

If it does happen :shock: you will be walking with your arms, silly. Not your head.

Deep_Secrets
18th November 2005, 12:04 PM
Does the quran really speak about pole reversals ?Does that mean if the poles are reversed the world will end?I dont see why that should happen...of course we might need to make vast adjustments but instead of being in the northeren hemisphere we will be in the southern hemisphere in between the equator and the tropic of cancer(or capricon I forget which) as always..nah Im sure the human race will make adjustments to the change and continue onn....

You seem to have misunderstood my source for information on pole reversals...for that, I was looking for tips on eyesight improvement and I don't know how but I came across an article on this...wish I never had :( ..Its that site with 'tao' in it...

Oh and it's not that as(if) the world turns upside down, people all around will be sliding into opposite hemispheres...I suppose everything on earth will be the same except that it'll turn upside down :banghead: ...and that's not a big deal???? Is it? Evrything will be the same, only earth 'll turn upside down....IS IT A BIG DEAL? :twisted:

The only thing in here I mentioned Islam about was that 3 day like long night...

ssanjinika
18th November 2005, 06:26 PM

:rotfl:

You just gotto learn to walk with your hands silly not your head !

:lol: :lol:

ssanjinika
18th November 2005, 06:28 PM
DS.

I was not making fun of your post.Please excuse me if it sounded as if I were. I was just pondering what would happen if the poles reversed...and it seemed to me that the hemispheres would be reversed too...hence my post!

Deep_Secrets
19th November 2005, 11:51 AM
DS.

I was not making fun of your post.Please excuse me if it sounded as if I were. I was just pondering what would happen if the poles reversed...and it seemed to me that the hemispheres would be reversed too...hence my post!

Did my post sound defensive? :? I didn't mean it to sound so...sorrys!!!

NM
1st December 2005, 05:05 AM

how did i miss this?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Deep_Secrets
1st December 2005, 03:03 PM

how did i miss this?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

How did you not miss it? :shock: