PDA

View Full Version : Sun Music

Sanguine Sridhar
21st November 2005, 10:48 PM
What do you think about sun music?
Are they desciding which song should be hit and which are not?
like one eg: they have tough time with Kalai Puli Thanu so they wont telecast any song from his movie.So Movies like Sachin and Thotti Jeya songs are not played in the channel.It may be quite weird.But only music channel in tamil is Sun music which is reachable even in a small village in tamil nadu.

VJ's phewwwwwwwww!
IMO they are doing a low class job. All VJ's are horrible.The dont know how to communicate.

One Vj : Ungallukku kalyanam aagi ethana varushaam aachu
Viewer : 15 varusham aachu
Vj : Appa! Ungalukku Husband enaa gift kouthaaar 1st anniversary-ku
Viewer : Oru Kunguma chimizh
Vj: Adha ennakku thareengala!!!!

Simply crap! :banghead:

ssanjinika
21st November 2005, 10:58 PM
Yuck!!
I remember this channel called the SVC or something where they played songs only(this was when I was in India).After that this time when I visited a couple of months back I looked for that channel but to my regret I found that it was off air instead they were airing something called Sun Music.Found the channel loud..VJs are really bad and every program is the same...someone calling in to request a song!!!I never saw a program which aired the 80s or earlier songs!
They should do away with the VJs and just air songs continously.Who wants to see women wearing atrocious clothes sprouting half baked questions and answers!

Sanguine Sridhar
22nd November 2005, 12:24 AM
One fellow called Anandhakannan is just copying the body language of Nikhil Chinappa of MTV...Horrible!

Yupe! I luv to c all mid 80's songs...but eppo sun music-a pottalum they are playing only new songs..

Surya
22nd November 2005, 06:48 AM

Simply crap! :banghead:

What the hell!?!!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Talk about being Obnoxious!! What does she expect for that question??? :? :? :? It puts the viewer in a very awkward position!! :lol2:

SSathiya
22nd November 2005, 07:19 AM
Hi guys,

Is there a vj on sun music who's name is prajan. Also is there a link to listen to sun music online?

thanks

Sanguine Sridhar
22nd November 2005, 11:32 PM
This is the website but you cant listen anything there...

http://sunnt.com/sunmusic/

Yes there is a vj called Prajan..He will be coming for a pgm called "Hello Hello" daily 10.00 pm to 11.00 pm

Surya
23rd November 2005, 02:54 AM
This is a bit off topic...
But take a look @ the number of Movies taht KTV airs in ONE Day!!

07:00 - IST
Seetha

10:00 - IST
Vaaliban

13:00 - IST
Thanga Gopuram

16:00 - IST
Kaaval

20:00 - IST
Jolly

23:00 - IST
Police Lathi Charge

:? :? :?

ssanjinika
23rd November 2005, 03:02 AM
3/4 of the movies are movies which I doubt were even released :p.The only movies worth watching were the one aired at 1.00pm..old classics.They aired movies like Manohara in that slot.

malsi
23rd November 2005, 03:11 PM
true..i hate looking at the Vj's especially the girls...while talking to the callers..they'll be very busy adjusting their hair..moving it to the front..to the back..aiyooo..

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 01:48 AM
true..i hate looking at the Vj's especially the girls...while talking to the callers..they'll be very busy adjusting their hair..moving it to the front..to the back..aiyooo..

really i never knew

Sanguine Sridhar
26th November 2005, 05:07 AM
Sun music plays old songs from 11.00 pm to 12.00 am....old songs fans can watch it.But in Saturday on the same time they play masala,hot songs..hehehe

SSathiya
27th November 2005, 02:20 AM
beckham.....Masala va...iyoo..very bad!

Sanguine Sridhar
27th November 2005, 12:27 PM
beckham.....Masala va...iyoo..very bad!
Just a caution for viewers like u Sathiya :wink:

SSathiya
27th November 2005, 09:39 PM
much appreciated ....

usha_pooja
30th November 2005, 11:52 PM
much appreciated ....

no probs but sun music has really gud programs i seen it 4 a couple of days when they put it on free along with sun tv

take care
from usha

swathy
6th December 2005, 11:42 AM
I don't like any VJs in Sun music. I dunno the names of many people.

I hate the guy who comes with blade and one girl i have seen . she'll dress like rowdy only.

if they play songs without VJS it will be tooooo good.

and no BW songs. My father really enjoy BW songs but they'll play it after 11 pm. its too late

Now lot of SMS is also displayed that distracts the viewer . I think no censor for this SMS messages.

Sanguine Sridhar
7th December 2005, 12:50 AM
Swathy,
That guy name is Aaandhakannan..he cheaply immitates MTV-s Nikhil Chinappa.. :evil: :evil:
Regarding that female i dont have any idea about her.. :?
I think Prajan is better when comparing to all the other VJ's .. No bandha very simple and gud :)
SMS yeah during weekends..which all are very idiotic sms's ... :evil:

Btw if you want to see all v/w songs Jaya TV plays it daily in the morning i think 9.30 am..as "Theyenkinnam"

swathy
7th December 2005, 11:38 AM
Swathy,
That guy name is Aaandhakannan..he cheaply immitates MTV-s Nikhil Chinappa.. :evil: :evil:

No Beckham not AK. This guy is different. usually he'll come in the evenings program name itself is some blade and he wears blade in his chain. i

I couldn't believe that lot of fans are there for AK in Tamil nadu

Sanguine Sridhar
4th January 2006, 06:33 PM
This is the conversation between a VJ and a caller.. This happened recently at Sun Music

Vj: Hello Vannakkam
Caller : Vannakkam
Vj: Eppdi irrukeenga,engga irrundhu call pannureenga
Caller : Shouts something..
Vj: Ungga TV Volume-a kammi pannunga
Caller : Hello...Hello...
VJ : Sir dhayavu senju TV volume kammi pannunga...
Caller : Helllo..eppadi irrukkeenga
Vj:Naan nalla irrukeyen..sir ungga TV volumey kammi pannunga...
Caller : Naan TV-ye podulanga
Vj: :shock: :shock: Poi solladheenga
Caller : Currentey Illanga
Vj: :shock: Seringga Ungga lover pera sollungga...
Caller : Enn lover peru ...ahhaaa (some disturbance) vandhu..(again some disturbance somebody shouts,laughs)
Vj : :x but keeps her face :) Line-la yedho prechanai pola ...avvarukkaaga avvungga ketta paadal idho vandhukiteey irrukku

:lol:

malsi
5th January 2006, 06:40 PM
hahaha...

swathy
5th January 2006, 07:36 PM
This is the conversation between a VJ and a caller.. This happened recently at Sun Music

Vj: Hello Vannakkam
Caller : Vannakkam
Vj: Eppdi irrukeenga,engga irrundhu call pannureenga
Caller : Shouts something..
Vj: Ungga TV Volume-a kammi pannunga
Caller : Hello...Hello...
VJ : Sir dhayavu senju TV volume kammi pannunga...
Caller : Helllo..eppadi irrukkeenga
Vj:Naan nalla irrukeyen..sir ungga TV volumey kammi pannunga...
Caller : Naan TV-ye podulanga
Vj: :shock: :shock: Poi solladheenga
Caller : Currentey Illanga
Vj: :shock: Seringga Ungga lover pera sollungga...
Caller : Enn lover peru ...ahhaaa (some disturbance) vandhu..(again some disturbance somebody shouts,laughs)
Vj : :x but keeps her face :) Line-la yedho prechanai pola ...avvarukkaaga avvungga ketta paadal idho vandhukiteey irrukku

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

ganeshhg9
27th January 2006, 08:03 PM
cool

dinesh2002
23rd February 2006, 04:24 PM
the Blade Dhina is a rude fellow.....

swathy
24th February 2006, 12:09 PM
I saw the rowdy girl in dishyum

great
24th February 2006, 07:51 PM
becky :lol: :lol: :lol:

malsi
25th February 2006, 10:14 AM
which rowdy girl?

usha_pooja
25th February 2006, 04:25 PM
maybe sandhiya

great
25th February 2006, 04:41 PM
This happened few months back one lady called the sun music..... one guy picked the call

VJ:hello eppadi irrukeenga
lady: saar, naan nalla irrukean neenga eppadi irrukeenga
Vj:ongalukku enna paatu venum madam
lady:some xyz song
VJ:sollunga madam neenga enna panreenga
lady:i am working for private firm.
VJ:ungalukku kalyanam ayiducha...
lady: no sir

the conversation continued after few seconds

VJ: how many kids u have madam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lady: &$#%^@%@&@

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i could not stop laughing

vj :banghead:

usha_pooja
26th February 2006, 05:38 PM
thats so funny

malsi
30th May 2006, 05:52 PM
what has hpnd to blade dina of "blade no. 1 "..i really dont like the new guy , funky shankar who is replacing blade dina..

this new guy is sooooo irritating..and for no reason he sings songs and ask people to guess the title of the song...(maybe he wants to show off his singing talent)... and he is just....gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!!!

Sanguine Sridhar
9th November 2006, 04:41 PM
Today i saw one 'loosu conversation' :lol:

Caller : Ennaya gyabhagam irrukka?

Vj: Ah! :roll: Neenga

Caller: Ennga family-la 18 members( :omg: ) irrukom ippo gyabhagam irrukka?

Vj: Ah!! Gyabhgam vandhuduchu (..telling a name!)

Caller : Aaama!! Ennoda atha ponnu vandhu irrukka oorula irrundhu ava kitta pesunga... ava future sania mirza avvalo azhaga paaduva

Vj: Sania Mirza paaduraangala!! :confused2:

Caller : Aaamanga!! :D

Then Sania Mirza - Atha ponnu sang 'Paartha Mudhal Naaley' in a terrible voice :cry2:

:banghead:

Anoushka
9th November 2006, 04:47 PM
Sridhar :rotfl:

nau
13th December 2006, 03:40 PM
aanandhakaanan is frm singapore & he is 38 + He is married & even hve a daughter. He really don know how 2 host programme.He tok 2 callers like a joker & i can't believe tat he got a lot of fans. He dress up like a youth but he is very old.he really over bandtha

nau
13th December 2006, 03:49 PM
prajan is really nice guy. He host programme very gd no bandtha very simple. He even gd @ actin.He is much much much much much better den aanandhakaanan.does any1 know his e mail id or anyways 2 contact him.I searched abt him but get nthin. can u all help me plz tks....

TamilMoon
18th December 2006, 05:41 PM

Simply crap! :banghead: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Funky Shankar kooda waste :oops:

TamilMoon
18th December 2006, 05:54 PM
Caller : Aaama!! Ennoda atha ponnu vandhu irrukka oorula irrundhu ava kitta pesunga... ava future sania mirza avvalo azhaga paaduva

Vj: Sania Mirza paaduraangala!! :confused2:

Caller : Aaamanga!! :D
enna koduma saravanan idhu :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pavam andha Vj's :oops:

VENKIRAJA
19th December 2006, 03:40 PM
i remember a interaction:

caller:hello sun music-aa?

vj:illanga ithu hai kutties!(ther is another progarmme called hello sun music it seems)[please laugh,a joke has beeen told]

caller:ada,atha thaan sonnen. :x

vj:appuram eppadi irukenga?

caller:hello!neenga en peraiye ketkaliye? :rotfl2:

vj:oh!sorry,unga peru enna sollunga? :omg:

caller:(some disturbance)arivazhagan.

vj:unga tv volume kammi pannunga,appuram unga peru enna sonnenga arivazhagan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

caller:athaan neengale sollittengale arivazhagan. :oops: :oops:

vj:appadiyaa?ungalukku enna paatu venum?

caller:ethachum nalla opppari paatu podunga.

vj:naanga tamiL paatu thaan poduvom :shock: :shock: :shock:

caller:oppaari tamil illayaa?

vj:aamaa.sari ungalukkaaga oru nalla paatu varuthu paarunga... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

caller:hello,irunga sir,solla vanthatha innum sollave illa.

(the song is shown,but the caller is speaking) :evil: :evil: :evil:

caller:naan oru ezhai vivasaayinga,enga nilamellam mazhaiyila adichittu poyiduhi,naanga inga vaazaa vaziyillaama irukkom,engalai maathiri mazhaiyila kashtapaduravangaluku oru soka paatu podunga.

the vj comes back. :angry2:

vj:romba santhosham,avarukkaga oru arumaiyaana paadal paarkalaam.

pothuvaaga en manasu thangam..... :oops: :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops: :shock: :lol: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

this was even reported in a magazine.reckless vjs.

TamilMoon
20th December 2006, 08:07 PM
:shock: :shock: idhu unmaiya nadandhatha :shock:

VENKIRAJA
26th December 2006, 10:04 AM
SATHIYAMAA.EVEN KUMUDHAM REPORTER WROTE ABOUT IT.IT WAS DURING THE RAINS OF LAST YEAR,A 4'0 CLOCK PROGRAMME.

TamilMoon
26th December 2006, 12:17 PM
ok Venki

:rotfl: :rotfl: :( :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sanguine Sridhar
27th February 2007, 09:10 AM
One more ...

Everyday at 10.00 Am there is a program called 'Traffic Jam' in which they will play songs with similar themes.

One day they played all old collections.That Vj has the habit of putting small 'mokkai' at the end of each song. They played 'Kaatrukenna Veli' from the movie 'Avargal'. After this song the vj

"Ovvoru pazhaya paatulayum oru thathuvam irrukum, indha paatula enna solluranga, adhavadhu kaathu..kaathukku fence kedayaadhunga..."

Periya kandupidippu :sigh2:

Anoushka
27th February 2007, 06:15 PM
I know this is not Sun Music but I've got CeeI TV at the moment - there is a show called Live Quiz - makkaL edhukku phone paNNuraanga - edhukku andha VJ appadi kadikurarunu yaaravathu enakku explain paNNinaa nalla irukkum!

I accidentally happened to switch on yesterday and realised the programs and people and VJ are all the same whether it is in India or London :lol:

ts
27th February 2007, 07:52 PM
I know this is not Sun Music but I've got CeeI TV at the moment - there is a show called Live Quiz - makkaL edhukku phone paNNuraanga - edhukku andha VJ appadi kadikurarunu yaaravathu enakku explain paNNinaa nalla irukkum!

I accidentally happened to switch on yesterday and realised the programs and people and VJ are all the same whether it is in India or London :lol:

CeeITv used to be very good, before it got "JayaTVised". Dont know how long you've been having CeeITv for but during the days of "Prasanna" and "Kavitha", we used to love the Sunday's Neyarukkyu Mariyadhai... a program on the same lines as "Edhiroli" but very unarthodox and lively.

Anoushka
27th February 2007, 08:53 PM
TS: I've had CeeITV for a week now.... I generally watch very less TV.... I switched over the other night and I saw "kadhal raagangaL" spelt wrong.... and then wasn't impressed with the "live quiz" show last night!

I got sky only recently and I haven't paid for CeeITV, I guess I will be getting it for a short while before being pulled out!

As this is the only Tamizh channel I am getting at the moment I tend to flick through it once in a while but am not very keen in watching it all the time as my favourites are BBC2NI & NGC! :)

ts
28th February 2007, 03:58 PM
TS: I've had CeeITV for a week now.... I generally watch very less TV.... I switched over the other night and I saw "kadhal raagangaL" spelt wrong.... and then wasn't impressed with the "live quiz" show last night!

I got sky only recently and I haven't paid for CeeITV, I guess I will be getting it for a short while before being pulled out!

As this is the only Tamizh channel I am getting at the moment I tend to flick through it once in a while but am not very keen in watching it all the time as my favourites are BBC2NI & NGC! :)

:lol: :lol: "live quiz shows" are a big joke!
CeeITv is FTA at the moment. They lost individuality and (whatever) quality they had a long time ago... thats when i stopped watching it.

Anoushka
28th February 2007, 07:22 PM
TS: :) yep, they seem to have lost individualtiy... everything seems to be coming off Jaya TV!

Dhesh
12th November 2007, 02:21 AM
I want to watch Sun Music but I don't have the channel. Can you tell me what the frequency is for that channel???

aanaa
12th November 2007, 08:11 AM
channel all moved from 121 to 118
you can get new LNB which shoud work for 118/119

dish moving

even 61.5 is moving soon

Dhesh
20th November 2007, 05:09 PM
I have Hotbird 1-5, so what frequency etc do I use for that channel?

subanrao
30th November 2007, 09:52 AM
sun music already available in malaysia 24 hrs live frm india...so sun music cannot baet up by isaiyaruvi(new music channel frm kalaigar tv) :wave: