PDA

View Full Version : War of the flames!!!

Avenger
4th December 2005, 07:25 PM
This is the place where you can do all the Flaming within a certain limit lest you get banned.
Mods dont ban me for this.PLz......

Lambretta
4th December 2005, 07:28 PM
Is there gonna be a war of the sexes (or ne kind of "sub-war") as well in this war thread??! :lol2: :P

j.chenkalvarayan
4th December 2005, 07:34 PM
perhaps you can edit the topic to include a poll . whether justice needs to be banned or not. mine will be an affirmative nod.

Avenger
4th December 2005, 07:36 PM
Is that possible.

perhaps you can edit the topic to include a poll . whether justice needs to be banned or not. mine will be an affirmative nod.

Bebeto
4th December 2005, 07:50 PM
Hey people,

AdMods give you their small finger and you think that you can grab the whole hand? :lol:

Avenger
4th December 2005, 07:53 PM
I'm a new hubber and i dont kno much abt you.All i kno is that ur a culprit and that uve the record for bein banned the most no.of times.Forgot to mention that mods are again on the hunt.

Hey people,

AdMods give you their small finger and you think that you can grab the whole hand? :lol:

Avenger
4th December 2005, 08:04 PM
Can anybody here give me info about the BB2 character and more abt the old hub and the great revolt of 2004.Shakthi akka already briefed me!

Bebeto
4th December 2005, 08:16 PM
mods are again on the hunt

I invented the seven-league boots and am making good use of them. :lol:

I'm a new hubber and i dont kno much abt you.All i kno is that ur a culprit and that uve the record for bein banned the most no.of times.
Perhaps this helps
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=1450