PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Business?

Alan
16th December 2005, 02:10 PM
Has anyone been in Hotel /Restaurant Business before? Can you spare some tips on the same? Thanks a ton! My main concern is food storage. I plan to open a Pucca Veg Restaurant some time in soon ( a dream project) So...how do I go about it?

RedPepper
16th December 2005, 11:52 PM
That means free food to all forum hubbers while we travel via New Delhi? :wink: :D

Sorry, no tips. Not experienced. But I will give you a clue. Mrs.Mano, owner of the Tamilnadu Delicacies thread, runs an Indian restaurent in U.A.E. Maybe you should ask her? :idea:

All the best.

Alan
17th December 2005, 01:32 PM
Thanks Red Pepper. As always, you are the first to my rescue!

dev
17th December 2005, 02:47 PM
Our fellow hubber Shoba runs a bistro here in Singapore... Try contacting her if need be...

tomato
18th December 2005, 09:31 AM
Our fellow hubber Shoba runs a bistro here in Singapore... Try contacting her if need be...

Thats interesting! Where is this bristo? Would like to try it out.......

dev
18th December 2005, 01:04 PM
Tomato,

It's Kairali Bistro located just behind Tekka Mall... They serve home cooked kerala cuisine...

tomato
18th December 2005, 01:40 PM
Thanks dev. Will try it out asap.
And thanx Alan, for bring up this topic of hotel bussiness, I got to know that one of our hubbers actually runs a Bistro where I'm currently residing.

Alan
19th December 2005, 05:37 PM
You are welcome, Tomato!

And thanks dev, for letting me know,

Alan
24th December 2005, 10:22 AM
I had pmed Mano Madam & she replied. Thanks a lot, Madam.

Alan
30th December 2005, 06:06 PM
I had mailed Shobha Mam too. And she too gave me some valuable tips. Thanks Madam!