PDA

View Full Version : what does this mean ?...

malsi
20th December 2005, 11:10 AM
hi..just a bit curious to know...what does it mean if suppose a girl and a guy..keep looking into each other's eyes for a long time everytime they meet...is there some sort of a "chemistry" between the two of them..?...danx..

Sandeep
20th December 2005, 11:16 AM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

malsi
20th December 2005, 11:18 AM
:roll: :cry:

swathy
20th December 2005, 11:56 AM
aiyo malsi whats ur age?

dev
20th December 2005, 01:50 PM
malsi,

:hammer: :banghead:

malsi
20th December 2005, 02:04 PM
c'on guys...i know the answer..but just to reassure..thats all...dont think im a dumbo...:)

Sandeep
20th December 2005, 02:30 PM
c'on guys...i know the answer..but just to reassure..thats all...dont think im a dumbo...:)

I dont know what your answer is but my answer is

For the guy it is not Chemistry its pure Biology :lol: as far as the girl is conserned they have always confused me :?

Sanguine Sridhar
20th December 2005, 02:53 PM
hi..just a bit curious to know...what does it mean if suppose a girl and a guy..keep looking into each other's eyes for a long time everytime they meet...is there some sort of a "chemistry" between the two of them..?...danx..

Probably that gal would have given money to that guy.

That gal would have asked "Eppada ennoda kadana thara pora?" :x :evil:
That guy would have replied "Tharayen tharayen...oora suthi orey kadan adhula nee veraya" :? :lol:

swathy
20th December 2005, 03:27 PM
oru velai kaanama pona annan madhiriya kooda irukkalam

Sandeep
20th December 2005, 03:31 PM
Malsi must be by now very well "Reassured" :lol:

Right malsi

selvakumar
20th December 2005, 04:14 PM
malsi,
Rendu paerukkum 1.5 kanna irukkalaam. Idu chemistyum illa biologyum illam. sutha mannankatti.

Shakthiprabha.
20th December 2005, 07:46 PM
:smile: poor malsi. she just needs a frank opinion. Sandeep is quiet right.

Also malsi, depends on what age group the guy and girl are in.

well it can be

1. FRIENDLY normal casual, glance
2. INTERESTED look, which says, I FIND U INTERESTING
3. intense look saying,...."I supp we have chemistry"

Seriously speaking...
Its tough to choose amidst 3, as it is situational.

:smile:

One solution is to ASK AND CLARIFY, and come out crystal clear why he/she keeps starinng.

Alien
20th December 2005, 07:55 PM
I can't believe u ppl r actually responding to the topic :rotfl: :lol: with some loooong posts :|
:huh: Its better to go n ask the person who keeps looking at u
:bang head:

Shakthiprabha.
20th December 2005, 08:05 PM
:smile:

ssanjinika
20th December 2005, 08:21 PM
Well malasi..if you go by what movies and books potray..this would probably be termed as "kanda udan kaadhal" or "Love at first sight"
but since I dont belive in love at first sight I'll go with "Im interested ..are u?".Why break your head over this..just make the first move and ask him what he means by staring like that.That would def give you some idea.

Sandeep
21st December 2005, 06:47 AM
Well malasi..if you go by what movies and books potray..this would probably be termed as "kanda udan kaadhal" or "Love at first sight"
but since I dont belive in love at first sight I'll go with "Im interested ..are u?".Why break your head over this..just make the first move and ask him what he means by staring like that.That would def give you some idea.

Dont do that (Particularly If you are in conservative locality). He will think the girl is too easy.

Well do what you girls are best in, keep him confused! Give him mixed signals.

malsi
21st December 2005, 07:00 AM
ok..thanks for the replies guys..but dont think it has anyhing to do with me..well..yeah..i started the topic..but was just curious to know how true is the saying.."..kannum kannum kollaiadithal..kathal indru aartham.."...

malsi
21st December 2005, 07:03 AM
Beckham wrote :

Probably that gal would have given money to that guy.

That gal would have asked "Eppada ennoda kadana thara pora?"
That guy would have replied "Tharayen tharayen...oora suthi orey kadan adhula nee veraya"

hahaha...it can be these too...

Sandeep
21st December 2005, 07:39 AM
Malsi wrote: but dont think it has anyhing to do with me...

Ya Ya Whatever ;)

Lambretta
21st December 2005, 09:09 AM
Maybe either/both of them r into hypnotism & wanna try it out on sumone (of the opp. sex for obvious reasons I daresay! :wink: ) :lol:
Jus got back y'day from Hyd'bad after attending a friend's sis's wed. reception.......but was a bit too tired to post nething here y'day so jus went thru......I must say I really missed this forum the last few days! :D