PDA

View Full Version : SAHANA

mokshani
22nd December 2005, 12:33 AM
Hi guys! iam a new hubber from USA. I watch Jayatv on the internet and got hooked on to SAHANA serial. I like all the songs from that serial. Can anybody please give me the info about the cd for SAHANA?!!! Where can i get it or how can i get it?????? :?:

vanambadi
22nd December 2005, 08:32 PM
I do not know about any CD availablility for that serials

how ever the serial is by far the best from start to end.

sahana is simply great along with INDU.
BEST FINDINGS OF K.B

they do not act as if first timers

SSathiya
24th December 2005, 06:16 PM
Sahana was being aired online at tamilgrounds.com for a small fee. i guess you could watch it there and then record the songs.

But the songs are well known songs, you could get them on seperate carnatic cassettes. It might not be the same singer though.

mokshani
28th December 2005, 01:00 AM
hi! sathiya

Thankyou very much for the suggestion. I will try that!

Thanx

sahana6
29th December 2005, 08:52 AM
hehe i hav the songs but i dont hav time to post em cause i hav 2 save it as mp3 mode so ill work on it!! i luv the serial n the songs r gr8

mokshani
29th December 2005, 09:52 PM
Geee thanx...... in Jaya tv they r repeating Sahana again. Its a gr8 show by KB.

aanaa
1st January 2006, 11:22 PM
Geee thanx...... in Jaya tv they r repeating Sahana again. Its a gr8 show by KB.
can u copy those songs in mp3 format

I really like those and need those songs

mokshani
4th January 2006, 03:09 AM
hi Aanaa!
Actually, Sahana is at its ending episodes, but i will try whatever i can!!

aanaa
8th January 2006, 09:15 PM
hi Aanaa!
Actually, Sahana is at its ending episodes, but i will try whatever i can!!

thank you

something is bettier than 0

gta129
9th January 2006, 04:49 AM
My aunt bought the Shahana CD song in Canada.

aanaa
10th January 2006, 07:18 PM
My aunt bought the Shahana CD song in Canada.

gta can u send those songs pl.

mokshani
12th January 2006, 07:36 AM
Hi gta!
Can u please findout where she got those CD. Is it online or instore? May be i can get them in USA. It will be gr8 if u find out......

mokshani
13th January 2006, 08:11 AM
Hi aanaa!

Can u please tell me how can I save songs in mp3 format from online tv. I tried everything but couldnt download/save..... :?:

aanaa
14th January 2006, 08:35 PM
Hi aanaa!

Can u please tell me how can I save songs in mp3 format from online tv. I tried everything but couldnt download/save..... :?:

online means ?

- can u record the video +(sound ) in mpeg format?

- if u have in mpeg format then u can convet to mp3 format

u can use
1..video to wave converter.exe
2. mp3wavc_265.exe
3. all4videotoaudio.exe

video to wave converter is better choice
i am using this file
you can convert
mpeg ( video format) to wav /mp3/ wma

need any further help pl. feel free to post here

gta129
17th January 2006, 03:11 AM
Hi gta!
Can u please findout where she got those CD. Is it online or instore? May be i can get them in USA. It will be gr8 if u find out......

She got it from a store in Markham Canada. She now moved to Vancouver and she doesn't know much about Computer, so she can't sent it online.

usha_pooja
21st January 2006, 04:26 PM
i heard dis serial has been repeated in jaya tv again is dis true.

i wanna know

take care

from usha

a.ratchasi
25th April 2006, 02:10 PM
What happens towards the end?
I think the last episode I watched was where Sahana confronts Sindhu about her past.

bingleguy
25th April 2006, 02:21 PM
One of my friend acted in this serial ! :-)

bingleguy
25th April 2006, 02:21 PM
deleted

a.ratchasi
25th April 2006, 02:32 PM
Who?

bingleguy
25th April 2006, 02:49 PM
he acted as the hubby of the Kovai girl ... son of JKBs machan i guess

sahana6
27th April 2006, 06:39 AM
give me ur emails n i'll send u guys the ones i got thnx alot srry soooooooooo much bout delay

venikalai
27th April 2006, 02:37 PM
Hi,
I'm from Malaysia.I've watched this serial for 2 years.In Malaysia It's telecast at 1.30pm to 2.30pm every Sunday but suddenly they stopped to telecast this serial without any notice. We also don't know whats happened?Last episode that I watched was where Sahana knows that Suriya is Sindhu's son. can someone pls tell me how is the ending?

Regards,
Veni

a.ratchasi
27th April 2006, 03:03 PM
veni, we are on the same boat!

shalushalu
27th April 2006, 08:18 PM
yeah veni !! yeah a.ratchasi !!

me too on the same boat as you guys ...

i used to follow it ardently with Amma .. somehow, NTV7 seems to have stopped it abruptly ...

:cry:

a.ratchasi
2nd May 2006, 12:55 PM
Can a kind hearted soul give these poor souls from Malaysia a worthy narration of this serial's ending?

ramky
2nd May 2006, 03:05 PM
Hi veni, ratchasi, shalu shalu ! I used to watch Sahana almost every day whenver I could. Here's a brief synopsis of the last few episodes :

After Sahana comes to know that Surya is Sinthu / Indhu's son, she refuses to marry him. Indhu and others try to convince her that, she - Sahana is not Sinthu's real daughter but only an adopted one. So actually speaking, Sahana and Surya are not siblings and so can get married. Well, to cut a long story short, Sahana gets convinced of this logic and finally gets married to Surya.

The concluding episode was just like watching some cousin's wedding video - it featured just the marriage of Sahana and Surya. Towards the end all the actors in the serial, spoke to the camera about KB Sir, their role in the serial and how all of them are going to miss being part of this long running and successful serial.

venikalai
3rd May 2006, 05:59 AM
Hi Ramky,
Thank u very much.

a.ratchasi
3rd May 2006, 03:32 PM
Thank you, ramky!
It is very much appreciated!! :D

Based on the ending, I think I know now why NTV7 stopped airing it.

Sorry, KB sir. I have to disgree with you on this one!!

ramky
15th May 2006, 11:02 PM
You are welcome, I can understand your eagerness to know the ending to a serial by KB ! :)

wendy
17th May 2006, 07:13 PM
Thank you, ramky!
It is very much appreciated!! :D

Based on the ending, I think I know now why NTV7 stopped airing it.

Sorry, KB sir. I have to disgree with you on this one!!

i also watched those few episodes.....it is very logical.....not illogical as some of KB's movies are,,,so i was wondering why u did not agree with it...i was very happy to see an end of a serial....a very rare phenomenon...u should be infact lucky to see one....so i guess ur remarks are more of disappointment than dislike!!!!!!!

rajikrish
20th September 2006, 06:44 AM
hi,

the only tv serial song that is mising is avargal. does anyone has it

raji

ramky
24th September 2006, 02:57 PM
Hi rajikrish, :)

try posting your request at Hubbers Lounge at this link :

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=6976&start=255

you have a better chance of someone finding & uploading this song for you ! ( since i dont have it with me ).

aanaa
24th September 2006, 09:27 PM
hi,

the only tv serial song that is mising is avargal. does anyone has it

raji
may I have your collection list pl.
I am also collecting TV Serial songs
I can send you the avarkal song if u need

aanaa
24th September 2006, 09:27 PM
sahana songs are really good

Erica
13th October 2006, 12:31 AM
Title song is very good :D and the 'enna thavam seidhanai' song is just amazing :thumbsup:

Sahana is one of the few serials i've watched so far. I don't like watching serials. Sahana was good but, i hated the climax :evil: it could have been better :)