PDA

View Full Version : Mr Nichro a kind Request

lavsensuba
22nd December 2005, 02:21 AM
Dear Mr Nichro,
I have a kind request for you. Please stop this negative comments/ mudslinging about certain hubber/hubbers. As you said in one of the threads you are a veteran with 40 years of experience. But the way you keep attacking the same issue again and again to me you don't seem to very old.

With due respect pleaselook at Mrs Mano. I have not heard a single comment from her about the whole issue. She seems to more concerned with answering people questions to her.

The moderators are already looking at the concerned hubber's thread and have removed it. I am not support this person, but you being such senior should not stoop to such a level to keep reminding people of this person so called misdeeds. Once again I am not supporting plagarism, but I am off the belief that once should not lose our dignity and keep flinging mud on anyone when other people are already looking into teh accusations.

Please do not take it offensively but please do get over your fixation off Bhargavi/Ramki and start offering good recipes as before.

Thanks
Lavanya

kavithasenthil
22nd December 2005, 03:17 AM
Hey..is bhargavi and ramki are same? I thought ramki, an old man who died yrs before. Pls reply i am confused.

Nichiro
22nd December 2005, 07:10 AM
Lavensuba,

Would you read again what I posted ?
I posted ,
"From: Nichiro on Wed Dec 21 8:16:36 2005. [Full View]
Thanks Kavitha,
But how ironic it is that this thread was started by a member under fictitious name."
I have not refered to any name. You have brought this issue
under focus by posting this under new subject.

If I were to do mud slinging, I will have to start at the beginning and it would not be mud slinging but an expose with facts.

I am having my recipes spread over www stolen by many people. So I know how it feels when someone basks in stolen glory.
I do not want to discuss this any more.

Idiappam
28th December 2005, 06:58 AM
Hey..is bhargavi and ramki are same? I thought ramki, an old man who died yrs before. Pls reply i am confused.

I think we have to bring Alfred Hitchcock down to the kitchen.. A real mystery...