PDA

View Full Version : Why India Couldn Shine Other Than Cricket?

Sanguine Sridhar
23rd December 2005, 01:02 AM
Why India Couldn Shine Other Than Cricket?
Is Cricket is the only game in India? Why India couldn win even single gold medal in Olympics,Why India cant shine in athletics? Why India couldn qualify for World cup football finals? What is the reason? Politics? Stamina? No enough audience? No sponsers? Share your views!

buddysathi
23rd December 2005, 04:20 PM
Even in Cricket some grt news gets overshadowed ..Fwding the mail I got recently..
One great news that we all should be very proud of !!! The Indian Cricket team for the 'Deaf and Dumb' has won this year's World-Cup.

This great feat has gone un-noticed thanks to the careless media who kept on focusing on the Ganguly and chappel .
The captain of this team was Mr. Vivek Malshe.
Kudos to the Heroes...Forward this to all proud Indians...

nilavupriyan
23rd December 2005, 06:40 PM
Even in Cricket some grt news gets overshadowed ..Fwding the mail I got recently..
One great news that we all should be very proud of !!! The Indian Cricket team for the 'Deaf and Dumb' has won this year's World-Cup.

This great feat has gone un-noticed thanks to the careless media who kept on focusing on the Ganguly and chappel .
The captain of this team was Mr. Vivek Malshe.
Kudos to the Heroes...Forward this to all proud Indians...

:clap: :clap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

S.Balaji
23rd December 2005, 07:37 PM
I think we are doing well in Tennis..... Leander and Mahesh have won Wimbledon, Australian ..these are grandslam tournaments and they have made us proud...

Sania Mirza is not far behind....

In chess we are the world champions headed by Anand.....

Yes, in athletics we are far far behind....

Sanguine Sridhar
23rd December 2005, 10:44 PM
What about Hockey? India got the last place in the challengers trophy.Best part is all the match was played at Chennai.They couldn shine even in the home :(

S.Balaji
23rd December 2005, 11:58 PM
Becks....

In hockey too...unfortunately there is politics...

The way they treated Dhanraj Pillay , one of the greatest modern day Hockey player, was horrible to say the least....

He must have been cursing himself now , why did I chose to play for the country ?