Tia
12th December 2006, 01:41 AM
oui! oui!

The Boss
12th December 2006, 01:43 AM
Vaanthiya? :omg:

Tia
12th December 2006, 01:47 AM
:hammer: :lol: yes yes (translated :lol: )

Vaanthiya? :omg:

Kollywoodfan
12th December 2006, 01:59 AM
New romantic Pokiri stills

http://www.asinfans.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=9&pos=5

Update Pokiri Gallery!

http://www.ayngaran.com/GalleryMovieDetail.jsp?id=pokkiri

The Boss
12th December 2006, 02:01 AM
http://www.asinfans.com/gallery/themes/asian/images/header.jpg

That is the best pic! 8-) 8-)

Kolly,
Why are you posting the same pics here? :?

U don't see ajith fans posting aalwar pics here do u! :twisted:

Kollywoodfan
12th December 2006, 02:05 AM
I don't she why they shouldn't since technically this is a thread dedicated to Asin and her films & happenings... :?

Also, check the previous page, sonia_fr did post some Aalwar pics...

Why does it offend u?
:?

The Boss
12th December 2006, 02:08 AM
not offended. just annoyed. 8-) Forget it.

Kollywoodfan
12th December 2006, 02:10 AM
not offended. just annoyed. 8-) Forget it.

well technically there are Aalwar pics here...so I don't see why you're annoyed...This is the ASIN thread not the THALA one... :wink:

Raikkonen
12th December 2006, 09:37 AM

Kolly,

red light area poster matiri irukku

Sinthiya
12th December 2006, 09:56 AM
:oops: ....

selvakumar
12th December 2006, 09:59 AM
what the ........ :banghead: :hammer: :x

red light area poster matiri irukku

Thirumaran
12th December 2006, 10:28 AM
:oops: ....

:rotfl: :poke: :lol2:

TamilMoon
12th December 2006, 11:07 AM

Kolly,

red light area poster matiri irukku Kalakkiteenga NTR :rotfl: :rotfl:

Raikkonen
12th December 2006, 11:15 AM
Thanksu Thambi.. Unmaye Sonnen..

Ramakrishna
12th December 2006, 11:19 AM

Nee thaanda unmaiyaana asin fan :wink:

Raikkonen
12th December 2006, 11:26 AM
Edit Panra atha...

Thirumaran
12th December 2006, 11:32 AM

:notworthy:

TamilMoon
12th December 2006, 12:15 PM

:notworthy: :lol: :lol:
trisha enna aanango :oops:

leosimha
14th December 2006, 08:03 PM
[tscii:8975977eab] Asin in Ramgopal Varma's film

The Malayala Express is headed towards Bollywood. We are referring of course, to Asin. Right now, she's the top star in Tamil as well as Telugu. It will hardly be surprising if she excels in Hindi too.

'Amma Naana Thamizh Ammayi' is a Telugu film starring Asin. Directed by Puri Jagannathan, it was released long back. Asin also acted in the Tamil re-make of the film, that was titled 'M Kumaran, Son of Mahalakshmi.' In the original Telugu version, Asin was a Tamilian. In the Tamil re-make, she was a Malayali.

The Hindi version is also being directed by Puri Jagannathan. The film is produced by Ramgopal Varma and most importantly, Asin is the heroine. She's doing 'Pokkiri' with Vijay, 'Azhwar' with Ajith and 'Dasavataram' with Kamal. She also has a few Telugu films on hand. Amidst this tight schedule, where does she have time to do this Hindi film?

The re-make is happening only in 2008! “But before that, I'm to do 2 Hindi films,” says Asin surprising us.

Where on earth does the girl have time and energy to do so many things?! [/tscii:8975977eab]

sonia_fr
14th December 2006, 08:32 PM
[tscii:02f1a16e9b] Asin in Ramgopal Varma's film

[/tscii:02f1a16e9b]

I tought RGV was producing the remake of Pokiri with Puri Jagannathan & Mahesh Babu... :roll:

leosimha
15th December 2006, 08:13 PM
The Malabar heroine has made it a habit to leisure pass time with dalapathy every alternate day. Looks like it's her dad's idea, that this 'arattai kutcheri' will ensure her a place in his other forthcoming films too. The actor's choice however is the sha girl.

bulb_mani
15th December 2006, 08:17 PM
The Malabar heroine has made it a habit to leisure pass time with dalapathy every alternate day. Looks like it's her dad's idea, that this 'arattai kutcheri' will ensure her a place in his other forthcoming films too. The actor's choice however is the sha girl.

Oh Asinuma :rotfl:

leosimha
15th December 2006, 08:25 PM
[tscii:cf00046ee9]Asin’s love for languages
Dec 15, 2006
This news is sponsored by www.milesnprice.com

Unlike the Bollywood damsels, south Indian lead ladies have an edge towards languages. Most actors who hail from south India are proficient with a couple of regional languages or even more apart from being fluent in English. Asin is one such girl. Hailing from Kerala, she speaks perfect Tamil in addition to her mother tongue Malayalam and is now quite admired in Telugu as well.

Asin
I was anxious to act in Telugu movies earlier because of the language factor. Now that I have done 5 movies in a row in Telugu, I am pretty conversant with the language, stated Asin. I render dubbing for my roles in Telugu these days and people stare at me in disbelief, she declared. There just need to be an interest to learn languages, a week is good enough to tame any difficult language, admitted Asin.

She is all set to take up Hindi lessons to brush up her knowledge in that language. Well, is she eyeing Bollywood? [/tscii:cf00046ee9]

Kollywoodfan
16th December 2006, 02:52 AM

Jesus...is this the work of cinesouth?? :evil: :evil: :x :roll: Eww, Trisha. I'd prefer Asin for the films aspect.

Knight
16th December 2006, 09:48 AM
Idha maathiri cheap'aa idiotic posts post pannunga,respond panna ban panniduvaanga :banghead:

Raikkonen
18th December 2006, 10:15 AM

this is why i call her ......

Designer
21st December 2006, 07:39 AM
Asin to cast in short film produced by Chennai Police

19th Dec 2006

http://www.asinfans.com/2006/12/

Asin to cast in short film produced by Chennai PoliceAs part of the 150 years celebration of Chennai police to be celebrated on the first week of January, the city police is now producing a short film at a cost of Rs 10 lakh to enhance its presence in a novel way.

Along with the prime stars of the tinsel world like Kamal Haasan, Nasser, Asin, Commissioner Letika Saran and certain other top officials are to act in the movie.

The film is being directed by director Ilavarasan and produced by Abirami Ramanathan and the shooting is taking place in and around the city.

Credits : IndiaGlitz

( dunno if its already been posted in this thread :) )

Surya
21st December 2006, 08:08 AM
Asin Plays The Role Of Sivakasi Jeyalakshmi. :shock:

Designer
21st December 2006, 08:27 AM
Surya : :notthatway: yaaru sonnathu :roll:

smith
21st December 2006, 03:21 PM
Asin has had a good innings in tamil so far. But with competition hotting up, she may have to struggle in 2007.

As for hindi films, she stands no chance.

leosimha
21st December 2006, 06:43 PM
Asin 1st in Loyola College survey (http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/news/2006/12/20/dmk.html)

sonia_fr
18th January 2007, 03:43 PM
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9780/asindarkibc9.jpg

Tia
27th January 2007, 10:23 PM
i feel like annoying a few people.....

has anyone counted how many times asin kisses vj in the nee mutham ondru kuduthaal song? :lol:

:poke: to all asin jollers

selvakumar
29th January 2007, 02:04 PM

has anyone counted how many times asin kisses vj in the nee mutham ondru kuduthaal song? :lol:

:poke:
No one will have the courage to counter these things esp after seeing VAdivelu sharing lot of frames with Asin :lol: and Balayya "Purattifying" asin in the Saamy remake :wink:

I am waiting for ASIN - CAPTAIN pair :mrgreen: after having seen enough of Balayya's work :mrgreen: :rotfl:

leosimha
29th January 2007, 02:07 PM
Selva....:shock:...Balayya "purattifying" asin.....hmm...did you see pokiri...what did vadivelu do to asin.....

hmm..if she goes at this rate...CAPTAIN will be dying to do a film with ASIN...

hmm...I am waiting for KAMAL-ASIN pair in Dasavathaaram....lets see what is being done by Asin and Kamal...lets see who will outshine the other...;)

Tia
29th January 2007, 11:51 PM
that was funny...i'm still wondering why there isn't any news or headlines like Surya vd Vadivel...vadivel in ICU :lol: wudda went up suryas nerves :lol: whos balayya? puratufying? :roll: i sort of get wht u mean! lolz! :lol:

:poke:
No one will have the courage to counter these things esp after seeing VAdivelu sharing lot of frames with Asin :lol: and Balayya "Purattifying" asin in the Saamy remake :wink:

I am waiting for ASIN - CAPTAIN pair :mrgreen: after having seen enough of Balayya's work :mrgreen: :rotfl:

Djpak
30th January 2007, 01:09 AM
Asin doing' ghajini hindi version with AMIR KHAN ;)

The initial talk was that A.R.Murugadoss, the director of the Tamil original would be directing the movie with the mercurial Aamir Khan in the lead and Asin making her debut in Bollywood. The things took their first turn when Aamir Khan was rumored to be in discussion with Mani Ratnam for Lajjo, a replacement for Aamir was required; now that is not something that is easy to find. Then came the news that Priyanka Chopra was all set to replace Asin. Finally came the biggest twist. Director A.R.Murugadoss was reported to be on his way out of the project due to his very limited understanding of Hindi. A prominent director from Bollywood was touted to be the replacement.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/jan-07-04/28-01-07-aamir-khan.html

kb
30th January 2007, 01:14 AM
its ayeshia takia doin the role of kalpana in hindu..

www.sify.com/movies/tamil

Tia
30th January 2007, 01:19 AM
well i heard asin was doing it quite some time ago...theni heard she was no more going to do it....and now even the director is changing :roll: whole team seems to be changing but amir khans just there :roll:

nickraman
30th January 2007, 04:16 AM
She's probably committed to her "south projects." Possible reason.

Anyways, Gautham's (Menon) considering her in remaking VV in hindi along with Saif....

sonia_fr
12th February 2007, 12:28 AM
Anyways, Gautham's (Menon) considering her in remaking VV in hindi along with Saif....

Hindi version of Gajani with Aamir, hindi version of Pokkiri with Abhishek, hindi version of VV with Saif... Too much of gossip about her hindi debut!

Does she have any tamil movie in hand after Dasavatharam? :roll:

Kollywoodfan
12th February 2007, 01:06 AM
I think she was willing to do the hindi Ghajini but they didn't want her...

I don't think Asin can survive in hindi. Trisha or Shreya may because of their boldness and glamour but it would be difficult for someone like Asin who despite camera tricks :x :evil: is decent on screen and has her father as manager.

Isn't she in GM's new film with Surya?

Tia
12th February 2007, 07:22 PM
yeh and also she's not tall enough....

sonia_fr
12th February 2007, 08:02 PM
yeh and also she's not tall enough....

Bollywood's curent queen, Rani Mukherjee must be only 1.60m tall! But ya she can't survive without glamour and family in bolly!

Tia
12th February 2007, 08:16 PM
serious? omg wow! :shock: but still....yeh i just dont think asin will fit in well...cos usually in bollywood all actresses are fair and tall...and asins dark and short...well IMO, and yeh!

Kollywoodfan
13th February 2007, 01:35 AM
Yeah Gaayu, Rani is very short but due to her immense talent and of course her willingness to do glamour she's been on the top for long. :wink:

Tia
13th February 2007, 04:14 AM
Well daz lucky! cos i thought u jus hadda be tall for bollywood....but asins shawter than Rani...i swear! lolz

nuwayz....

hope its not asin next int he list of competition for a long shirt like shreya and trisha :lol:

Kollywoodfan
13th February 2007, 04:17 AM
Asin is definitely not shorter than Rani... :lol:

long shirts :x that wasn't even long :oops:.

Tia
13th February 2007, 04:24 AM
:lol:

i swear...asin is only 5'4 or something!

Tia
17th February 2007, 12:49 AM
http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=48925 One of her eyes are smaller than the other when she smiles :roll:

m_23_bayarea
17th February 2007, 12:59 AM

Trust me, I have seen Rani Mukherjee! I honestly think it's too hard for anybody to be shorter than her! :oops:

Tia
17th February 2007, 01:20 AM
i am :oops:

Kollywoodfan
17th February 2007, 01:22 AM

Trust me, I have seen Rani Mukherjee! I honestly think it's too hard for anybody to be shorter than her! :oops:

Rani is definitely shorter...5'4 is not that short Gaayu...in fact, 5' is the average height for South Indian women...so :wink: Rani is verry short and her chubbiness makes her look shorter whereas Asin's slimness enhances her height :wink:

Tia
17th February 2007, 01:25 AM
ooooooo i see! but trisha n lot r 5'7 ryt...

Kollywoodfan
17th February 2007, 01:31 AM
yeah, oh well...Asin a better actress and more decent in public. Namitha is the tallest of the current "actresses" :lol:

Tia
17th February 2007, 01:39 AM
lolz yeh....she's proli da only height which wud suit sathya raj....and balaji uncle (her personal trainer) told me tht she's doing a hard job trying to loose weight....dat means she's gonna look taller! :shock:

Kollywoodfan
17th February 2007, 01:40 AM
well she needs to lose weight some weight ( i think she had) to act with Vijay otherwise, she'll look like his mother

Tia
17th February 2007, 01:42 AM
exactly...! :lol: but hope she wont look taller than vj! :oops:

Kollywoodfan
17th February 2007, 01:43 AM
exactly...! :lol: but hope she wont look taller than vj! :oops:

she might seem like it, but I don't think so.

:lol: so we really need to switch back to Asin, seeing how this is HER thread

Tia
17th February 2007, 01:53 AM
oh yeah! jus realized! lolz

i'm looking at asins first tamil movie stills.....she rele luks different-ish...cos now her make-up and style is diffo...lyk more of a slick style if u get wht i mean :roll: gloss, and strong eyeshadow.....whilst here its just red lipstick and pottu with unstraightened hair and a bit of eyeliner :roll:

http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/categories.php

Kollywoodfan
17th February 2007, 02:10 AM
yeah, I don't think asin is gorgeous or anything...in fact w/o make-up she is very ordinary. She didn't look that amazing in initial films like Ullam Ketkume and MKSM...just cute.

Her made up model looks in Ghajini was her foundation for this new slick make-up that is working for her. :wink:

Tia
17th February 2007, 02:26 AM
lolz yup exactly! she rele had a lot of pimples in MKSOM ....didnt luk too gd :roll: to be honest i hated her then....but afta ghajini she's still my favo actress!

Surya
3rd March 2007, 04:52 AM
Rajini vs Kamal - OVER !! :notworthy:

Vijay vs Ajith - OVER !! :notworthy:

Asin vs Trisha - Yeah Baby !! That's what I'm talkin abt !!! :clap: :clap:

Most Entertaining Method would Obviously be Mud Wrestling in their Underwear.. 8-)

Order Pizza and Coke, Invite Friends, and Watch the Underwear Mud Wrestling match LIVE. 8-)

Well Isn't that a Perfect Weekend? 8-)

Tia
3rd March 2007, 05:02 AM
omg :lol: :oops:

Warden
11th April 2007, 03:18 PM
[tscii:04899db202]Asin goes to Bollywood!
By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 11 April , 2007, 11:37
Will we lose Asin, one of the top actresses in Kollywood to Bollywood? Yes ,seems to be the answer after she has signed a film opposite Aamir Khan,one the hottest actors in India. When contacted the chirpy actress is not willing to go on records about the news that she has replaced Ayesha Takia to do this coveted role in the remake of the Tamil hit Ghajini in Hindi.

Asin is already in the news at national level after her Mirinda ad with Zayed Khan caught the attention of Bollywood bigwigs. The ad which is an exact copy of Pepsico’s Mirinda international campaign has lot of animation and has struck a chord with the kids and teenagers. Asin is the first actress from south to do a full length national ad campaign and that too with a Bollywood star. Pepsico is now aggressively marketing the Mirinda Asin-Zahed campaign, in all channels, especially after the world cup campaign with cricketers have been pulled out.

Says Asin with her infectious smile: “It was a great experience working in the Mirinda ad with Zayed. He is a wonderful person and we struck a great rapport. We shot this ad in an upmarket apartment complex in Mumbai, directed by Kunal. Regarding the film with Aamir, the confirmation should come from the producer’s side”.

Moviebuzz understands that she will be starting her Hindi Ghajani from May 3, in Mumbai where a huge set is being put up. She will be doing the same role that she did in the original. Aamir Khan was so impressed by her performance that he recommended Asin for the Hindi version. Remember that no actress from south has been able to break into the big league of Bollywood stars after Sridevi.

Meanwhile, Asin is yet to complete Dasavatharam with Kamal scheduled for a Diwali release. For the last two months Asin has been politely refusing films in Tamil and Telugu with top stars as she was pretty confident about the film with Aamir Khan. And now the grapevine has it that she has four offers in Hindi including noted director Rakesh Mehra’s (Rang De Basanti) next film which is another experimental film.

:cry: :cry2: :cry3: Dont go Asin ![/tscii:04899db202]

smith
11th April 2007, 03:31 PM
It is best that asin now moves to bollywood.

She will be unable to compete with trisha & shreya.

Her brief reign at the top is over.

Warden
11th April 2007, 03:34 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

It is best that asin now moves to bollywood.

She will be unable to compete with trisha & shreya.

Her brief reign at the top is over.

selvakumar
11th April 2007, 04:14 PM
SH!T.com oda exaggeration thaanga mudiyala paa ! :cry3: Innum nadikkavae aarambikkala, athukulla AD la paarthaaga, anga paarthaaga inga paarthaga nnu over ah aethi vuduraan :twisted:

It would be better if Amir drops the plan of remaking Ghajini :(

Roshan
11th April 2007, 05:20 PM
SH!T.com oda exaggeration thaanga mudiyala paa ! :cry3: Innum nadikkavae aarambikkala, athukulla AD la paarthaaga, anga paarthaaga inga paarthaga nnu over ah aethi vuduraan :twisted:

It would be better if Amir drops the plan of remaking Ghajini :(

I thought Aamir had already dropped the plan. I read some where that a new guy is booked instead of Aamir - with Priyanga Chopra. enga pAthEnnu gnapagam illa :( but this I saw nearly 4 months back. Anyway I dont think Aamir would proceed with the project. It's not so easy convincing him.

selvakumar
11th April 2007, 05:31 PM
I thought Aamir had already dropped the plan. I read some where that a new guy is booked instead of Aamir - with Priyanga Chopra. enga pAthEnnu gnapagam illa :( but this I saw nearly 4 months back. Anyway I dont think Aamir would proceed with the project. It's not so easy convincing him.

:o Thanks for the news :) A new guy for this project ? I heard that Priyanga was considered for this film initially before considering Ayesha. Now, it says Asin will play the lead role. Does that mean Amir is out of the project long back and that is why Asin has been roped in?
Thala suthuthu ! :? Anyway, atleast this will ensure that Amir will start Lajoo soon.

Poor "ARM". He could have dealt it little more seriously. Not sure what went wrong :?

Roshan
11th April 2007, 05:44 PM

:o Thanks for the news :) A new guy for this project ? I heard that Priyanga was considered for this film initially before considering Ayesha. Now, it says Asin will play the lead role. Does that mean Amir is out of the project long back and that is why Asin has been roped in?
Thala suthuthu ! :? Anyway, atleast this will ensure that Amir will start Lajoo soon.

Poor "ARM". He could have dealt it little more seriously. Not sure what went wrong :?

Selva,

New guy means not a brand new one .. I think some puthu varavu like our Jeeva, Barath et al. I am not so familiar with the names of new Hindi faces. And I am quite possitive that Aamir would not go ahead with the project :)

selvakumar
11th April 2007, 06:38 PM
Roshan,
Let us hope so :) since Lajoo is more promising than this one ! :)

raaja_rasigan
11th April 2007, 09:37 PM
just cute.

idhu podhume enakku :D

nemesis786
11th April 2007, 10:40 PM
It is not Priyanga , vitta Priyanga Jopra soluveenga pola? It is PRIYANKA CHOPRA :D

Tia
12th April 2007, 12:55 AM
yaaay asin in hindi...thats awsumm...but hope she doesnt leave tamil cinema....well i bet she is gonna do tht...but i hope she doesnt!

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 12:59 AM
yaaay asin in hindi...thats awsumm...but hope she doesnt leave tamil cinema....well i bet she is gonna do tht...but i hope she doesnt!

She has already lost lots of hair on forehead, teeth started to become yellowish and looking like granny!

For proof watch mirinda advertisement! Lots of makeup to hide these flaws :lol2:

Tia
12th April 2007, 01:13 AM
no man....she aint granny looking yet! all actresses wear lots of make-up no matter if they have flaws or not...lolz

but its tru asin does wear a lot of foundation and powder...i think its cos she's naturally dark...well she gt this brown/grey colour....think she just wears a lot of foundation to cover up the greyish tone

She has already lost lots of hair on forehead, teeth started to become yellowish and looking like granny!

For proof watch mirinda advertisement! Lots of makeup to hide these flaws :lol2:

Kollywoodfan
12th April 2007, 01:15 AM
just cute.

idhu podhume enakku :D

Sari Sari :lol:

To be honest, like Selva says I think Aamir should drop Ghajini. It was a novel theme for tamil...but I think hindi has trieds themes like Ghajini before. Plus, the Aamir-Priyanka Chopra pair would generate more enthusiasm that the Aamir-Asin pair if it's true.

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 01:18 AM
http://www.asinonline.com/images/press/english/savvy-aug-2006-02.jpg

http://www.asinonline.com/images/press/english/savvy-aug-2006-03.jpg

http://www.asinonline.com/images/press/english/savvy-aug-2006-04.jpg

http://www.asinonline.com/images/gallery/mirinda/img0010.jpg

Yummy Babe :D

Kollywoodfan
12th April 2007, 01:23 AM
Careful nemesis, she was punched a boy so hard and injured him. :notthatway:

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 01:25 AM
Careful nemesis, she was punched a boy so hard and injured him. :notthatway:

May be the boy was a meek n weak fellow :D

Kollywoodfan
12th April 2007, 01:33 AM
:wink: Ok...is Asin your favorite actress of the current?

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 01:36 AM
:wink: Ok...is Asin your favorite actress of the current?

One among many favourites :D

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 01:38 AM
Asin says she has come to cinema not for money as she is already very rich but only for doing very good roles that touches her :

http://www.asinonline.com/images/press/tamilpress_new/29.05.05a.jpg

Isnt this the same effect as "I will serve poor people and fight against AIDS" dialogue by miss universe/world who stand in kodambakkam or bollywood for a chance :lol:

If she hasnt come for money and only for good roles then what are Sivakasi, Pokiri, Aalwar, Godfather, Maja? State Award Winning Roles? :roll:

Kollywoodfan
12th April 2007, 03:39 AM
Well even if they are not award-winning...they are fun, commercial films. She might be in it for the fun, who knows?

As far as I know, she hasn't made any news for financial fusses with producers and directors rite?

Tia
12th April 2007, 03:43 AM
thats kewl...she punched a boy soo hard :rotfl: haha awsome..i can imagine her being a tom-boy!

rachel
12th April 2007, 03:45 AM
Asin says she has come to cinema not for money as she is already very rich but only for doing very good roles that touches her :

http://www.asinonline.com/images/press/tamilpress_new/29.05.05a.jpg

Isnt this the same effect as "I will serve poor people and fight against AIDS" dialogue by miss universe/world who stand in kodambakkam or bollywood for a chance :lol:

If she hasnt come for money and only for good roles then what are Sivakasi, Pokiri, Aalwar, Godfather, Maja? State Award Winning Roles? :roll:

i think she won't act with heroes like sjs surya and jeevan like simran and sneha did :lol2:

unhappyboy
12th April 2007, 07:21 AM
no man....she aint granny looking yet! all actresses wear lots of make-up no matter if they have flaws or not...lolz

but its tru asin does wear a lot of foundation and powder...i think its cos she's naturally dark...well she gt this brown/grey colour....think she just wears a lot of foundation to cover up the greyish tone

???

I don't really follow tamil cinema (except S*, NT, K), so I don't know who's who. But isn't this woman extremely fair? That's the impression I got from some ad on TV. Makeup cannot make a person fair, it can only accentuate. 8-) So it's foolish to say she's fair because of makeup, or everybody would be doing it.

smith
12th April 2007, 02:49 PM
asin was not fair..until she found fair & lovely.

she has not come to films for money...only for kalai sevai.

as for her roles in Sivakasi, Pokiri, Aalwar, Godfather, Maja? - not just State Award Winning Roles, but national award winning ones.

selvakumar
12th April 2007, 02:55 PM

i think she won't act with heroes like sjs surya and jeevan like simran and sneha did :lol2:

But you see ... Only SJS and Jeevan kind of heroes can bring the BEST OUT OF the Heroines.. be it performance or energy :lol2: No wonder they haven't chosen Asin since she can never match the dance of simran ! :lol2: It would be fine if she restricts herself to Jikirthanda ADs and few other things. :roll:

Roshan
12th April 2007, 03:35 PM

But you see ... Only SJS and Jeevan kind of heroes can bring the BEST OUT OF the Heroines.. be it performance or energy :lol2: No wonder they haven't chosen Asin since she can never match the dance of simran ! :lol2: It would be fine if she restricts herself to Jikirthanda ADs and few other things. :roll:

Oh ho !! puriyuthu puriyuthu .. You too Selva ? :wink:

selvakumar
12th April 2007, 03:59 PM
Oh ho !! puriyuthu puriyuthu .. You too Selva ? :wink:

Neenga Vera :shaking:

She is making a point as if Asin is a good actress only because of the fact that she hasn't acted under / with SJS or Jeevan.
First of all, she should realise that it is not the actors but your performance which is going to win at the end of the day. and only a SJS or Jeevan / Jeeva etc kind of people will get scripts in which they are expected to give ample scope for the heroines. Ofcourse SJS is an exception now (Thanks to vyabaari :twisted: :x )

BTW,
Every heroine speaks as if they have come to acting only for Kalai Sevai and to act in good roles. But ultimately they agree projects with big heroes in which they will be mere PICKLES. that says it all !

/ dig
I read an interview of Tamanna in Dinakaran last week. She says she has enough acting experience since she used to do lot ofroles in school dramas nad plus she adds no one can survive with glamour alone. I don't get the point.
Ivvalavu visayam therinjum SJS kooda vyabaari nadikka eppadi thaan othukuraangalo :x
/

Roshan
12th April 2007, 04:24 PM
Hey ! I was just kidding :P I understand your point :)

To me Asin and Trisha both are same. Just ordinary and nothing special. She was good in Ghajini and raised lot of expectations but never proved herself after that. Her performance in Maja, Azhvaar, Varlaaru etc were irritating. Her acting,voice modulation (own voice or dubbing? :roll: ) , make up and costumes are all quite monotonous.

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 04:26 PM
Roshan i agree with you! Even in Sivakasi she was overacting, and ding mokkai comedies! :oops:

Roshan
12th April 2007, 04:29 PM
Roshan i agree with you! Even in Sivakasi she was overacting, and ding mokkai comedies! :oops:

Ayyo sivakasiyaa.. please dont remind. True her comedies are real mokkais :twisted:

smith
12th April 2007, 05:07 PM
sivakasi & gajini were hits primarily bcos of asin.

selvakumar
12th April 2007, 05:16 PM
Hey ! I was just kidding :P I understand your point :)

To me Asin and Trisha both are same. Just ordinary and nothing special. She was good in Ghajini and raised lot of expectations but never proved herself after that. Her performance in Maja, Azhvaar, Varlaaru etc were irritating. Her acting,voice modulation (own voice or dubbing? :roll: ) , make up and costumes are all quite monotonous.

oh !! :P Thanks ! :D Naan konjam payanthuttaen :oops: :lol:

On Asin:
I liked MKUMAR a bit. Ullam ketkumae - :evil: She was irritating and so do her character. Laila won hands down.

and Ghajini - Many here know very well that I went to see that movie just for NAYANTARA :lol:

But I feel she instills some kind of energy in the movie and that is why she is a bit successful.

worst is : Even young actresses are trying to imitate taht :shock: Latest one Tamanna in vyaabaari.

Roshan
12th April 2007, 05:38 PM
Vyabaari maathiriyAna padangaLai paarkkuRa aLavukku enakku porumai kidaiyaathu.. :P

I dont know how Thamanna immitated but in Lollu Sabha program - an artist immitated Asin well - when they vaarufied pOkkiri in one of their episodes. sooooper-A irunthuchu :lol:

unhappyboy
12th April 2007, 07:12 PM
asin was not fair..until she found fair & lovely..

Hard to believe that. Anyway, she couldn't have been dark, in the sense most SIs are dark, definitely not. Maybe not milk white, but definitely not brown.

Anyhow, she's probably the best-looking thing in Tamil Films now, very, very cute smile. :D Can't believe ordinary looking guys like vj get to act with her, she's way out of their league. :roll:

Warden
12th April 2007, 11:21 PM
U know miss world Priyanka Chopra :roll: (Now ace bollywood heroine).You know with who she made her debut :roll:
As for Asin,its the other way round :wink: Asin herself acknoledges the reach Sivakasi gave her
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/interview.php?id=14023443&cid=2408
Thats why she readily accepted Pokkiri even when she knew she was the 4th choice
And u know the impact Pokkiri had even in her own hometown
http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=14401600

Can't believe ordinary looking guys like vj get to act with her, she's way out of their league. :roll:

Warden
12th April 2007, 11:22 PM
Her new ad with Zayed rocks :thumbsup:
Ippo fanta'la irunthu Mirindaa'kku maarittom :wink:

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 11:26 PM
Her new ad with Zayed rocks :thumbsup:
Ippo fanta'la irunthu Mirindaa'kku maarittom :wink:

She is wearing tons of makeup in that ad. I think lakme is a whole sale dealer :roll:

nemesis786
12th April 2007, 11:33 PM
asin was not fair..until she found fair & lovely.

she has not come to films for money...only for kalai sevai.

as for her roles in Sivakasi, Pokiri, Aalwar, Godfather, Maja? - not just State Award Winning Roles, but national award winning ones.

Thats what i said :lol2:

She is blabbering sivakasi made her reach more while everyone knows no one noticed her or anyone for that matter from that film! It was M.Kumaran to an extent and Ghajini largely other than that her own statements are a joke to laugh at! :lol:

Kollywoodfan
13th April 2007, 01:25 AM
Sivakasi could not have been a hit because of Asin since she hardly had a role, similar to Maja and Aalwar. She was good in Ghajini (awesome role), Varalaru, and acceptable in Ullam Ketkume. Annoying in the rest of her films.

Um, I think she was fair before fair and lovely :roll: but she's not the best looking heroine currently IMO, if anything she has the best make-up artist. So she's really not out of anyone's league. Hopefully Dasavatharam will be good for Asin. :D

nemesis786
13th April 2007, 01:32 AM
but she's not the best looking heroine currently IMO, if anything she has the best make-up artist.

:exactly:

kb
13th April 2007, 01:34 AM
u guys are too harsh on asin..

she is one of the cutest and chweetest actress in TFM..

her voice is also sweet.. ellamey nalla irruku..

asin nalla illainu solrathu is a sin

nemesis786
13th April 2007, 01:36 AM
Asin has looooooooooooooooooong odd jawline :? sari vidu po she looks good with makeup though!!

She was like :x during vaaranam aayiram movie launch with less makeup!

Imagine her without makeup then :rotfl:

Kollywoodfan
13th April 2007, 01:37 AM
u guys are too harsh on asin..

she is one of the cutest and chweetest actress in TFM..

her voice is also sweet.. ellamey nalla irruku..

asin nalla illainu solrathu is a sin

No, no...she is cute, and talented...yea yeah her voice :roll: I have to hand it to her for dubbing for herself in every films tho :wink:

...but she is not the best, certainly not amazing enough so that a movie succeeds SOLELY because of her...that's all.

kb
13th April 2007, 01:39 AM
naturala nalla irrukaravanga padathula nadika varamaataanga..

college padikumbothu settle aagi kalyanam pannikuvaanga.. :roll:

this is a reason why most of tamil girls dont choose acting.. :wink:

Roshan
13th April 2007, 01:41 AM
I am sure she would look just average without the half an inch foundation and other stuff. True that she's got a good make up artist 8-)

kb
13th April 2007, 01:41 AM
...but she is not the best, certainly not amazing enough so that a movie succeeds SOLELY because of her...that's all.

i think M kumaran and Ghajini are a clear example.. she is a important reason for those movies to be a HIT.

i dont think u can give any other actress name as an example in this decade..

kamalsurya
13th April 2007, 02:10 AM
Just saw the Miranda Ad :oops: I am starting to dislike her even further.I think we must have used up 2kg of powder kust for that ad.Pls have a look at the ad her face looks super duper artificial :oops: :shock:

Raikkonen
13th April 2007, 08:54 AM
im so impressed that so many guys hate her now.. seriously which guy likes fake beauties?

unhappyboy
13th April 2007, 09:18 AM
All actors wear makeup, including men. Do you think a guy like vj will look presentable without makeup? In real life, he looks very, very ordinary, and that's being too kind. :(

If makeup could do wonders, then every girl next door would be an actress now. But only a few succeed. Why? It's because natural beauty has to be present, without which makeup is useless.

And I maintain that she's way out of their league. :D

seran
13th April 2007, 11:02 AM
I became a huge fan of Asin after MKSM and ghajini. But now started to dislike her for her monotonous roles, same looks, same dialogue delivery style :oops: She is a talented actress, but her roles these days :lol:

Raikkonen
13th April 2007, 01:54 PM
Are you an Asin Fan?
Yes
51% [ 57 ]
No
9% [ 11 ]
Maybe
15% [ 17 ]
Never
23% [ 26 ]

This is the poll 37 voters said no/never, you can calculate the percentage.. pretty embarassing..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
13th April 2007, 06:25 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/specials/cinema/specials/asin_070413.html

Kollywoodfan
14th April 2007, 01:09 AM
im so impressed that so many guys hate her now.. seriously which guy likes fake beauties?

well, we at least gave her a chance....you were brutal :oops:

Kollywoodfan
14th April 2007, 01:11 AM
All actors wear makeup, including men. Do you think a guy like vj will look presentable without makeup? In real life, he looks very, very ordinary, and that's being too kind. :(

If makeup could do wonders, then every girl next door would be an actress now. But only a few succeed. Why? It's because natural beauty has to be present, without which makeup is useless.

And I maintain that she's way out of their league. :D

:roll: I love how you cleverly manage to embed the very ordinary Vijay bit in every post when clearly that is not what is being discussed here Weren't you the one who said that your friend saw him, but you sound as if you know him personally....being too kind and all. :lol:

Hmm, you sound familiar, like an alter ego of another hubber? :?

Raikkonen
14th April 2007, 10:55 AM
She is an Indian version of BEP's Fergie.. Overact, Overplay, Overrated and attrocious voice.. :lol:

kamalsurya
14th April 2007, 12:34 PM
She is an Indian version of BEP's Fergie.. Overact, Overplay, Overrated and attrocious voice.. :lol:

But she far too hottttttt :P :P :oops: Fegie RULEZZZ 8-)

thilak4life
14th April 2007, 01:08 PM
NeveR!!!!!

Asin can actually pay her respects to Amala. She got to kneel down and pay apologies for being called 'cute'. Or even Nadhiya for that matter. :wink:

Amala and Nadhiya are the cutest actress we ever had, they deserved that tag more than other wannabes like Jothika, Asin, etc. They were lean and taut. Valli is the movie where I found Simran 'cute'. Other than that, all other girls need to take good care of their looks and body. when you come to endorse yourself in visual products, you got to earn the right and deserve the tag. And Asin certainly doesn't. She looks like plastic toy in more ways than one. :lol:

Tia
14th April 2007, 06:21 PM
SAMEEEEE!!!!

she was really gd in ghajini n stuff...but after watchign allwar a couple of days ago omg i've actually started hating her!

and in pokkiri all she did was CRYYYYYYYYYYY it got up my nerves! it lukd as if she was trying to be "cute"

and her voice is getting v annoying now! :banghead: mmm i really wish i'll stay as her fan but i dont thkn she's gonna let me! :evil:

I became a huge fan of Asin after MKSM and ghajini. But now started to dislike her for her monotonous roles, same looks, same dialogue delivery style :oops: She is a talented actress, but her roles these days :lol:

Raikkonen
17th April 2007, 02:34 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asin_Thottumkal

out of her 16 movies, atleast 8 of them were remakes. no wonder Vijay fans like her very much..

VENKIRAJA
17th April 2007, 02:40 PM

out of her 16 movies, atleast 8 of them were remakes. no wonder Vijay fans like her very much..

her only urupadi was ghajni.she cudve better been in modelling hayagrivas pattupudavais forever.

Flavia
17th April 2007, 02:43 PM

What a hypothesis to arrive at! :confused:

Raikkonen
17th April 2007, 02:43 PM
i still dunno how people say she was awesome in MKSOM.. she was critisized by teluguwalas for her role in the telugu version

http://idlebrain.com/movie/archive/mr-anota.html

leosimha
25th April 2007, 02:34 PM
[tscii:43120ee9d9]

Asin –Sky is the limit!

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 25 April , 2007, 08:25

Asin, the ‘numero uno’ Kollywood heroine is all set to take Bollywood by storm! The actress has moved lock, stock and barrel from Chennai to Mumbai, as she gets ready to be the heroine of Aamir Khan in A.R Murgadoss directed Hindi remake of his Tamil blockbuster Ghajini which starts rolling from May 7.
And the big news according to Bollywood grapevine is that Asin is also being considered by Boney Kapoor( Sridevi’s husband) to star opposite Salman Khan for his remake of Pokkiri her big Tamil hit with Vijay early this year. Besides these two mega projects, she is the front runner for hot-shot director Rakesh Mehra’s( Rang De Basanti fame) ambitious project Dilli-6, with a top hero.

Moviebuzz understands that Asin will be settling down in Mumbai for the time being, as she is moving into a plush apartment on the 20th floor in Andheri West, later this week. As far as her acting in Tamil films is concerned, she will be completing Dasavatharam and will not be doing another Tamil film in the near future.

Hats off, to Asin! After nearly 20 years she is the first heroine from South to make it to Bollywood and that too, as the heroine of superstars!

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

Source - http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14437100

Thank God, she is moving to North or after 10A she wouldn't have got any offers down south (tamil films).[/tscii:43120ee9d9]

ThalaNass
25th April 2007, 02:41 PM
yes Leo, 10A maybe her last tamil film.. producers nowadays prefer Trisha, Nayan, shreya, bhavana instead of Asin.. pavam ponnu.. :lol:

seran
25th April 2007, 03:34 PM
yes Leo, 10A maybe her last tamil film.. producers nowadays prefer Trisha, Nayan, shreya, bhavana instead of Asin.. pavam ponnu.. :lol:
trishava :banghead:
Nayan the best of the current lot :P

Kollywoodfan
26th April 2007, 01:10 AM
Wow Asin in Bollywood, that too first movie with Aamir...this girl is definitely lucky...

IMO, I think someone like Priyanka Chopra would be far better for the role but nevertheless all the best to Asin :wink:

rachel
26th April 2007, 03:52 AM
asin was great in mksom and ghajini...

Warden
10th May 2007, 01:15 PM
Will Asin do `Vel`?
By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 10 May , 2007, 10:23
Monday, May 7 was a momentous day in Asin�s life, as she started the shoot of her first film in Hindi with Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan. It is a Hindi remake of her hit Tamil film Ghajini. Incidentally the Hindi remake is also titled as Ghajini and Asin's character name in the film will be Kalpana Chawla.

Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi, brother-in-law of producer Allu Aravind and Surya who did the original Ghajini were the chief guests at the pooja held at Madh islands near Mumbai on May 7.

It is indeed a great achievement for Asin to bag this plum role for which actors like Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor and Ayesha Takia were the front runners. But in spite of all this, the actress is caught in a pincer as she is unable to be Surya's heroine in Vel to be directed by Hari and produced by Mohan Natarajan.

Asin had been paid an advance by Natarajan in January 2007 to be the heroine in the film. But the makers were not able to narrate the full script to Asin who always signs on the dotted line after being convinced about her role. Added to that, Vel got postponed as Surya went on to start Vaaranam Aayiram with Gautham Menon.

The buzz is that Mohan Natarajan flew to Mumbai and met Asin and tried to convince her to do Vel, as he wanted to start the movie from May 23. She is trying her best to adjust dates though it will be an uphill task, as Asin has no dates till September. She is occupied with her Hindi Ghajini and has to complete Kamal Hassan project Dasavatharam.

Boney Kapoor, the producer of Hindi Pokkiri also wants to start his Salman Khan film with her as the heroine sometime in September! But Bollywood pundits are of the opinion, that if she does Vel or any other Tamil films afresh, then she can say goodbye to Hindi offers, even before the release of her first film in that language. They are advising her to return the advance and concentrate on her career in Bollywood. Her priorities must be clear. After all the Vel unit has not even started the shoot of the film!

Asin is caught in a dilemma. On one hand, she would like to fulfill her commitment to producer Mohan Natarajan and at the same time this move may mar her fortunes in Bollywood. Well the ball is in Asin's court, she has to take a call on it!

:cry: :cry:

mareen
10th May 2007, 11:04 PM
i like asin but i like nayan 1% more :D

nemesis786
11th May 2007, 01:57 AM
i like asin but i like nayan 1% more :D

:notworthy:

Kollywoodfan
11th May 2007, 06:53 AM
Asin's personality doesn't seem like it would suit Bollywood...but she's a good performer, so who knows? Aamir Khan :( She's SOO Lucky!

selvakumar
11th May 2007, 09:50 AM
Asin's personality doesn't seem like it would suit Bollywood...but she's a good performer, so who knows? Aamir Khan :( She's SOO Lucky!

A clean example for JEALOUSY :wink: :lol:

Raikkonen
11th May 2007, 11:07 AM

He's SOO Unlucky!

nemesis786
11th May 2007, 12:58 PM

Why she looks good enough to act in bollywood :?

Villan
11th May 2007, 09:09 PM

Why she looks good enough to act in bollywood :?

i too think so

Kollywoodfan
13th May 2007, 08:26 PM

A clean example for JEALOUSY :wink: :lol:

I admit it, I am jealous that it's Aamir Khan. I don't care that she's going to Bollywood. :roll: But I love Aamir Khan :D

Regardless though, I don't feel that Asin's acting and personality would suit the movies there barring the hindi Ghajini. Ghajini was a very subtle, classy role for her and I think it would work since she pulled it off with aplomb, but in every other movie Asin's performance was kinda annoying. She has the looks, I agree.

In terms of Asin vs. Trisha in Bollywood, I would definitely say Trisha would do better. But who knows. Best of luck to Asin! :) You Asin fans! :lol:

shobana_in
14th May 2007, 10:35 AM
groucho :lol:

leosimha
26th October 2007, 01:57 PM
[tscii:31d86e184c]Lets all wish Asin on her b'day. Yes today the 26th of October, it is Asin's b'day and she has turned 22.

Asin's birthday bash!

By Moviebuzz | Friday, 26 October , 2007, 09:12

Today is Asin's birthday. The queen of Kollywood celebrated her 22 nd birthday with Sify.com at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Chennai on Thursday (Oct 25) night. It was a dream come true for her fans and well wishers who took part in a fortnight long contests run by the portal.

Asin had a hectic week after two days of out-door shoot for her Parachute commercial in Courtallam and a day’s photo shoot in Chennai. She flew from Madurai to Hyderabad for a promotional event of Colgate in Hyderabad and rushed back to Chennai on Thursday (Oct 25) noon to be with Sify.com for the big birthday bash. She was dressed in a green crushed cotton designer salwar and looked elegant and classy.

The response to Sify’s, `Asin Birthday special` was phenomenal, and showed the popularity of the star. The kind of reach that the actress has among the youth all over the world, is unbelievable. About 5000 Sify users posted their message on why they love her and expressed their desire to meet the actress. Nearly 30,000 ringtones were downloaded and people all over the world send gifts to her.

It was indeed an overwhelming response and Asin was truly touched by all the wishes and blessings and prayers that she got from her fans. She cut a huge cake with the winners and later posed with them for photographs and gave bytes to leading channels and media.

It was a memorable evening as the party went on and her phone was flooded with calls and SMS from friends and colleagues in the industry. Her “Dasavatharam’ hero `Ulaganayagan` Kamal Hassan send his wishes and a huge bouquet to wish her all the best for the evening.

We at Sify.com wish her a very Happy Birthday

Link - http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14549230

Asin B'day Picture Gallery link - http://sify.com/entertainment/movies/imagegallery/gallery/index.php?hcategory=13733818&hgallery=14549466[/tscii:31d86e184c]

Pras
26th October 2007, 01:58 PM
happy birthday asin :D

raaja_rasigan
26th October 2007, 05:29 PM
[tscii:8ffcce8b06]நாட்டில் இடைத்தேர்தல் வருவது பற்றி பேசிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் காலம். இடைத் தேர்தல் வந்தால் யார் வெற்றி பெறுவார்கள் என்று, சென்னை மக்களிடையே ஒரு மினி கருத்தெடுப்பு நடத்தினோம்.

வெற்றி பெற்றது யார் தெரியுமா? அசின். நாற்பத்திரண்டு சதவிகித ஓட்டுக்கள்.
புரிந்திருக்குமே. நாம் நடத்தியது அரசியல் இடைத்தேர்தல் கருத்துக் கணிப்பு அல்ல. நடிகைகளின் இடை களைப் பற்றிய கருத்துக் கணிப்பு.

‘‘எங்கிருந்து சார் உங்களுக்கு இந்த மாதிரி ஐடியாவெல்லாம் வருது. இதுக்குன்னே ரூம் போட்டு யோசிப்பீங்களா?’’ என்று கேட்ட கடற்கரை பஞ்சு மிட்டாய் வியாபாரி முத்துவுக்குப் பிடித்த இடை நமீதாவுடையதாம். வெட்கமாய்ச் சிரிக்கிறார்.

அசினுக்கு அடுத்து ‘இடையில்’ ரசிகர்களை இழுத்திருப்பது ஸ்ரேயா. இருபத்துநான்கு சதவிகிதத்தினர். மூன்றாவது இடம் நயன்தாராவுக்கு, இருபது சதவிகிதம். நான்காவது இடத்துக்கு த்ரிஷா வந்து விடுகிறார். ஒன்பது சதவிகிதம் ஓட்டுக்கள். மிச்சமிருக்கும் ஓட்டுக்களை இரண்டு பேர் பங்கு போட்டுக் கொள்கிறார்கள் நமீதாவும், சினேகாவும். கருத்துக்கணிப்பில் பல இளைஞர்கள் ஸ்ரேயாவைக் குறிப்பிட்டாலும் ஓட்டுப் போடும்போது அசினுக்குப் போடுகிறார்கள்.

‘‘அசின் அம்சமான அழகு சார். மாத்திப்போட மனசில்லை’’ என்று சொல்கிறார், திருவல்லிக்கேணியில் தங்கியிருக்கும் பிரம்மச்சாரி வேல். இப்படி அசினுக்கு நிறைய சப்போர்ட்.

ரொம்ப ஒல்லியாய் இருப்பதாலோ என்னவோ த்ரிஷாவுக்கு ஓட்டுக்கள் அதிகம் விழவில்லை. அதேபோல் சினேகாவுக்கும்.

‘‘சினேகாவும் த்ரிஷாவும் ரொம்ப அழகு சார். ஆனால் இடைனு வரும்போது அவங்களைச் சொல்ல முடியலை’’ என்கிறார், மயிலாப்பூரிலிருக்கும் இளம் குடும்பத்தலைவி சௌம்யா.

கல்லூரி மாணவர்களுக்கு நமீதாவின் இடை பிடித்திருக்கிறது. கல்லூரி மாணவிகளுக்கு த்ரிஷாவைப் பிடித் திருக்கிறது. ஆனால் மொத்த ஓட்டுக்களில் முந்தியது அசின்தான்.

‘‘கவர்ச்சியும் இருக்கிறது. குடும்பப் பெண் ‘லுக்’கும் இருக்கிறது. தமிழ் சினிமாவில் இப்படியரு நடிகையைப் பார்ப்பது அரிது’’ என்று மனம் மகிழ்ந்து சொல்கிறார் புகழேந்தி. ஆட்டோ மொபைல் வொர்க் ஷாப் வைத்திருக்கிறார்.

இந்தக் கருத்துக் கணிப்பில் ஒரு ஆச்சர்யம் இருக்கிறது. நம்மிடம் பேசிய எல்லோரும் மறக்காமல் ஒரு நடிகையைக் குறிப்பிட்டார்கள்.

‘‘என்ன இருந்தாலும் அவங்களோட இடையைப் போல் வராது. நடனமாடும் போது எவ்வளவு அழகா இருக்கும் தெரி யுமா?’’ என்பதுதான் பலரது கமெண்ட்.

அந்த நடிகை. சிம்ரன்!.

:kumudam:[/tscii:8ffcce8b06]

RATHEESHAJITH
28th October 2007, 06:52 PM
IDAI THERTHALLA VETRI VAAGHAI SOODIYA ASINUKKU VAZHTHUKKAL :lol:

Raikkonen
31st October 2007, 01:24 PM
Today is Asin's birthday. The queen of Kollywood celebrated her 22 nd birthday with Sify.com

what the :rotfl:
Nambitten

MADDY
31st October 2007, 02:36 PM
Today is Asin's birthday. The queen of Kollywood celebrated her 22 nd birthday with Sify.com

what the :rotfl:
Nambitten

sify unmayae solla koodaadhunnu mudivu pannitaanga pola :lol: ......asin - looked very fresh in son of mahalakshmi movie and Ullam ketkumae now has become very thick :oops: ........cuteness is gone.........cant have bad habits if u should look cute :D

kamath
9th November 2007, 04:39 PM
asina shriya pack panni romba naal aachchu.

RATHEESHAJITH
11th November 2007, 07:14 PM
BILLA VANTHAPPARAM SHREYAVA NAYANTARA PACK PANNIDUVAANGHA 8-)

DONT WORRY :wink:

kamath
12th November 2007, 11:53 AM
chanceless.

kamath
12th November 2007, 11:54 AM
chanceless.

directhit
18th December 2008, 03:10 PM
Endha actress thread um ippadi aal illama irukkapdaadhu :notthatway:

Asin @ Ghajini Promotion :P

http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820655_asindec1a.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820656_asindec1.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820657_asindec2.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820658_asindec3.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820659_asindec4.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820660_asindec5.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820661_asindec6.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820662_asindec7.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820663_asindec8.jpg
http://im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/dec2008/Entertainment/Movies/14820664_asindec9.jpg

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?hcategory=13733818&hgallery=14820669

Thirumaran
18th December 2008, 03:16 PM
:cool2:

Sourav
18th December 2008, 03:19 PM
DH...duty correcta paakureenga...:P :lol:
Anna,....avartar... :cool2:

Thirumaran
18th December 2008, 03:22 PM
Anna,....avartar... :cool2:
Thalapathy.. Veera Thalapathy.. athu :thumbsup:

HonestRaj
18th December 2008, 03:22 PM

maara.. ippadi avatar poduradhukke ungalai naadu kadathanum

Thirumaran
18th December 2008, 03:27 PM

maara.. ippadi avatar poduradhukke ungalai naadu kadathanum

ilavasa biriyaani vaenumnaa en katchikku vaanga :yes:

Asin kooda enga annan seekiram jodi saera poaraar paarunga :lol2:

Naayakan nearing 150 days :rotfl:

villan007
18th December 2008, 04:43 PM

ammini balayya koodaye nadichiruchu.. ivaru koda nadikrathuku enna :lol2:

Thirumaran
18th December 2008, 04:48 PM

ammini balayya koodaye nadichiruchu.. ivaru koda nadikrathuku enna :lol2:

money man money :lol2: In this case chicken biriyaani is bonus :boo:

jaaze
18th February 2009, 10:55 PM
Endha actress thread um ippadi aal illama irukkapdaadhu :notthatway:

ipdi sollittu neengaLe escape-aa :x :hammer:

ThalaNass
7th April 2009, 09:17 PM
ASIN Goes Glam..

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?id=jehpk5aheha&title=Asin_goes_glam

Dedicating to Raiks :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
7th April 2009, 09:27 PM
1) bucket neraya thevaipadume... :lol2:

2) handbaglathaan makeup items irukkaa?? size chinnathaa irukku?!?!?

3) dasa filmsla ammani maamiya varraanga, boly la pasanga pheel pannuvaingalo?!? :lol:

Anban
8th April 2009, 12:21 AM

3) dasa filmsla ammani maamiya varraanga, boly la pasanga pheel pannuvaingalo?!? :lol: seeing the first pic, i thought that, "evano iva restroom kulla pogumbothu photo eduttaan pola ".. but now i can understand that ammani kaamichurukkaanga

podaskie
8th April 2009, 12:40 AM

3) dasa filmsla ammani maamiya varraanga, boly la pasanga pheel pannuvaingalo?!? :lol: seeing the first pic, i thought that, "evano iva restroom kulla pogumbothu photo eduttaan pola ".. but now i can understand that ammani kaamichurukkaanga

:rotfl:

balaajee
4th February 2014, 03:41 PM
ஏவோனின் அழகுசாதன பொருட்களுக்கு அழகு சேர்க்கப்போகும் அசின்... அமெரிக்காவின் பிரபலமான அழகுசாதன தயாரிப்பு நிறுவனமான ஏவோன், தனது தயாரிப்புகளின் இந்தியாவின் முதல் விளம்பரத்தூதுவராக நடிகை அசினை நியமித்துள்ளது.நேற்று டெல்லியில் ஏவோன் தனது புதிய அழகுசாதன பொருட்களை அறிமுகப்படுத்தியதுடன் பாலிவுட் கதாநாயகி அசினை இந்தியாவிற்கான ஏவோனின் விளம்பர தூதராகவும் அறிவித்தது.இவ்விழாவில் பேசிய ஏவோனின் இந்திய மேலாளர் உஜ்வால் முக்கோபத்யா "சிறந்த பெண்மணிக்கு எடுத்துக்காட்டாக திகழும் அசினின் அழகானது அவருடைய வெளிப்புற தோற்றத்தில் மட்டுமல்லாமல் மனதிலும் இருப்பதால்தான் அவர் ஏவோனுக்கான சிறந்த தேர்வாக இருக்கிறார்" என்று கூறினார்.இவ்விழாவில் பேசிய அசின் ,ஒரு படத்திற்கான கால அவகாசத்தை விட அதன் தனித்தன்மையையே தான் விரும்புவதாகவும்,மேலும் சிறந்த கதையாக இருந்தால் யாருடனும் நடிக்க தயாராக இருப்பதாகவும் கூறினார்.தற்போது அவர் ஆல் இஸ் வெல் என்ற படத்தில் உமேஷ் சுக்லாவுடன் நடித்து வருகிறார்.

balaajee
14th September 2015, 05:16 PM
அசினுக்கு 6 கோடி மதிப்புள்ள பெல்ஜிய வைரமோதிரம் பரிசளித்த காதலர்!

தமிழில் கமல்ஹாசன் உட்பட டாப் கதாநாயகர்கள் விஜய், அஜித், சூர்யா இவர்களுடன் நடித்து முன்னணி நாயகியாக வலம் வந்தவர் அசின். A . R . முருகதாஸ் இயக்கத்தில் நடித்த "கஜினி" மாபெரும் வெற்றி அடைந்ததைத் தொடர்ந்து இப்படம் இந்தியிலும் அமீர்கான் நடிப்பில் ரீமேக் ஆனது. அதில் ஹீரோயினாக நடித்த அசின் அதில் கிடைத்த வெற்றியை அடுத்து தமிழ்ப் பக்கமே வராது தனக்கென ஒரு இடத்தை பிடித்து அங்கேயே செட்டிலானார்.
தொடர்ச்சியாக சல்மான் கான், அக்*ஷய் குமார், அஜய் தேவ்கன், அபிஷேக் பச்சன் என பல முன்னணி நடிகர்களுடன் ஜோடியாக நடித்தார். தற்போது தொழிலதிபர் ராகுல் ஷர்மாவுடன் திருமண ஆகவிருப்பதாக அறிவித்தார் அசின். மைக்ரோமேக்ஸ் நிறுவனரான ராகுல்ஷர்மா காதல் பரிசாக வைர மோதிரம் ஒன்றைப் பரிசாக அளித்துள்ள தகவலும் தற்போது வெளியாகியுள்ளது.

http://img.vikatan.com/cinema/2015/09/14/images/365413-asin-rahul%20(1).jpg20 காரட் சாலிடர் வைரமோதிரமான அந்த மோதிரம் ஸ்பெஷலாக பெல்ஜியத்திலிருந்து வரவழைக்கப் பட்டதாம். இதில் AR என அசின் மற்றும் ராகுலின் முதல் எழுத்து மோனோக்ராம் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளதாகவும் கூறப்படுகிறது. அசின், ராகுல் இருவரின் நிச்சயதார்த்தம் இன்னும் நடைபெறாத நிலையில், இம்மோதிர செய்தி அனைவரையும் வியப்பில் ஆழ்த்தியுள்ளது. அசின் நடிப்பில் அண்மையில் வெளியான ஆல் ஈஸ் வெல் படம் எதிர்பார்த்த வெற்றிகளை அளிக்காத நிலையில் தற்போது விரைவில் திருமண ஏற்பாடுகள் துவங்கலாம் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது.