PDA

View Full Version : Asin fans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

VK Narayanan
2nd January 2006, 05:23 PM
[html:94ac24b443]http://www.asinonline.com/images/gallery/exclusive/asin99.jpg[/html:94ac24b443]
I have recently become a great fan of Asin, the most promising South-Indian star. Any Asin fans out there? How is her performance in Sivakasi? How about other films? What do you think about her future?

Wish you all a delightful, prosperous, and happy new year 2006 everyone! Cheers!

PS: Please spare a precious moment of yours and answer the poll question. Thanks.

Shakthiprabha.
2nd January 2006, 05:43 PM
2 hit films is too little a scope to judge her capabilities. In strict competition scenario, It may take a long time to establish herself or even get an opportunity to prove her worth. Until then its too early to decide.

I AM NOT HER FAN anyway.

Cod
2nd January 2006, 05:44 PM
Asin = stylish Kamala Kamesh

Nayan rocks!

:P

VK Narayanan
2nd January 2006, 05:51 PM
Shakthiprabha - Agree with you that it is too early to consider her as THE BEST.

Just to add for now that she has reached to the top ranks with just five movies in the industry.

Sanjeevi
2nd January 2006, 05:55 PM
Asin is the only actress whose face has most magnetic power

Surya
2nd January 2006, 05:56 PM
SP Akka,
She has had 4 hits. Maja is an average hit also.

M.Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi - Superhit
Gajini - Blockbuster
Majaa - Average Hit
Sivakasi - So far, Superhit.

8-)

Shakthiprabha.
2nd January 2006, 06:02 PM
except ms/om and ghajini not much scope to act in other two, aint not?

Somehow I dont like her. (Feeling childish to say like that though :oops: )

Lets see if she rises like simran or jyo.

Surya
2nd January 2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah. MKSOM and Gajini had more scope.

Really? I'm sure she'll change ur mind with Godfather, and the other projects she has! :P

ASIN IS AN ANGEL!!

8-)

Shakthiprabha.
2nd January 2006, 06:13 PM
If asin is an ANGEL then I may change my mind afterall :lol: :lol:

Lets c. :smile:

davinci
2nd January 2006, 06:16 PM
asin is not so special........ she is another ordinary heroine who has beautiful looks... i thought that she is a great personality as she is an entrepreneur.... but she acted in sivakasi. now she refused JOK and going to act in puli....... asin is nothing special 8-) :banghead: :banghead:

Surya
2nd January 2006, 06:18 PM
Her horrible Script Choice doesn't change the fact that....

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL.... :P

8-)

rachel
2nd January 2006, 06:18 PM
asin(looks and acting) is better than other present actresses..that's all...

Cod
2nd January 2006, 06:26 PM
I heard Asin is an MBA grad who runs her own private limited company somewhere in the Malabar coast.

If true, she is the second-most brainy lass after Suvalakshmi, LLB.

:roll:

davinci
2nd January 2006, 06:39 PM
I heard Asin is an MBA grad who runs her own private limited company somewhere in the Malabar coast.

If true, she is the second-most brainy lass after Suvalakshmi, LLB.

she is a damn rich girl.. her father owns a dam..... she is just 20.... no way she is a MBA grad....

Justice
2nd January 2006, 06:50 PM
she is a damn rich girl.. her father owns a dam..... she is just 20.... no way she is a MBA grad....

maamu, athellam chumma :lol:

Scale
2nd January 2006, 06:52 PM

Sanjeevi's theory of Magnetism :lol:

Where is tamilan? :rotfl:

Justice
2nd January 2006, 06:53 PM
:rotfl:

nilavupriyan
2nd January 2006, 08:07 PM
asin pathi neraya discuss pannalaam!

thiru inga irukkaaru...adhaan prachana! :roll:

nilavupriyan
2nd January 2006, 08:08 PM

mathavangalukku ellaam electric power irukka?

VK Narayanan
2nd January 2006, 08:51 PM
Have you read this interview with Asin?

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Interviews/Interview4/asin/tamil-cinema-actress-asin.html

VK Narayanan
2nd January 2006, 08:58 PM
except ms/om and ghajini not much scope to act in other two, aint not?

Somehow I dont like her. (Feeling childish to say like that though :oops: )

Lets see if she rises like simran or jyo.

SP - just have a look at one of her closeup picture second time, could you see Simran and Jyo infused into her face, slightly more of Simran I guess :-) I think time has come to look at new faces than just Simran and Jyo. Agree again, they were best in their times.

Shakthiprabha.
2nd January 2006, 10:24 PM
vkn,

shez beautiful. I dont say no. I feel she looks arrogant a bit after her small time fame. She needs to loosen up.

:smile:

Justice
2nd January 2006, 11:11 PM
vkn,

shez beautiful. I dont say no. I feel she looks arrogant a bit after her small time fame. She needs to loosen up.

:clap: well said. this is what I don't like in nowadays actress :evil:

Kollywoodfan
3rd January 2006, 12:21 AM
Not all actresses are like this nowadays! Asin herself, well it's not all her fault...

VK Narayanan
3rd January 2006, 02:00 AM
vkn,

I too was thinking about it when she refused few promising opportunities, but her arrogance could be just because she is soooo busy with her dates. It seems she is an aggressive kind as well, willing to do and go to the extra miles working really hard. Perhaps, that is her winning strategy. What do you think? I dont know I have become a great fan of her. Cheers!

Sinthiya
3rd January 2006, 09:06 AM
vkn,

I feel the same way... :oops: ...

Justice
3rd January 2006, 09:09 AM
Not all actresses are like this nowadays! Asin herself, well it's not all her fault...

single out one then. it's not her fault? how?

selvakumar
3rd January 2006, 11:07 AM
Asin

Well.. I admire here dialogue delivery. She is from Kerala. Yet she is able to manage tamil dialogues very well.

There is already a thread on asin "Asin pola varuma" created by Balakumar. I just wonder why moderators allowed this one.

As far as beauty and all is considered, asin looks like a male sometimes to me.

Sanjeevi
3rd January 2006, 11:45 AM
Asin

Well.. I admire here dialogue delivery. She is from Kerala. Yet she is able to manage tamil dialogues very well.

There is already a thread on asin "Asin pola varuma" created by Balakumar. I just wonder why moderators allowed this one.

What are you saying man?

There are so many threads praising artists like Super Star Rajini, Kamal Hassan, Ajith new super star, Vikram next super star, Vijay next super star, etc

Justice
3rd January 2006, 11:54 AM
What are you saying man?

There are so many threads praising artists like Super Star Rajini, Kamal Hassan, Ajith new super star, Vikram next super star, Vijay next super star, etc

we don't need a thread for Asin because she's not he next Superstar :rotfl:

selvakumar
3rd January 2006, 12:09 PM
Asin

What are you saying man?

No.. Sanjeevi.. That thread already had enough of this stuff. I don't want this thread to be locked. Generally moderators lock these sort of repeating threads. It just wondered me how they allowed it. That's it.Nothing more.

VK Narayanan
3rd January 2006, 02:18 PM
As far as beauty and all is considered, asin looks like a male sometimes to me. Selvakumar - oh my god! in which angles did she look like a male to you... huh!

Check out this slideshow which consists of quite a large number of Asin closeups. http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/flashslide.asp?category=1&cid=4182&pg=1

Edited to add: I am sooo sorry Sanjeevi - I put your name there instead of Selva's quite inadvertently!

Scale
3rd January 2006, 02:57 PM

Sanjeevi's theory of Magnetism :lol:

Where is tamilan? :rotfl:

Mr. VK_N,

Check Sanjeevi's on the above quoted msg. The one you are pointing is selva's angle.

Whats happening here? :lol:

Sanjeevi
3rd January 2006, 03:27 PM
Thanks Scale. BTW, Who is Tamilan? :lol:

V K Narayanan what happened to you?. Look at my avatar, a superb Asin picture.

VK Narayanan
3rd January 2006, 03:39 PM
Sanjeevi - so sorry my dear.

Ufh ho.. it was quite inadvertent from my part. I have edited my previous post to reflect Selva's name there.

Shakthiprabha.
3rd January 2006, 03:42 PM
Why not have a thread for asin? So many actors have threads.. why not for actresses.

I dont understand a valid reason for this thread being locked up unless until someone would go lil over board cause of excitement over asin.

villan007
3rd January 2006, 03:46 PM
Why not have a thread for asin? So many actors have threads.. why not for actresses.

I dont understand a valid reason for this thread being locked up unless until someone would go lil over board cause of excitement over asin.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scale
3rd January 2006, 07:09 PM

Tamilan yaara, intha avatar yarodadhu

check the following link & continue for next few posts

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=287851&highlight=#287851

YSR ROCKS!! :wink:

RATHEESHAJITH
3rd January 2006, 07:35 PM
ILLAVE ILLA :huh:

Kollywoodfan
3rd January 2006, 08:48 PM
Asin rejects Ajith.
January 03, 2006

Asin who was in the news for rejecting Jilendru oru Kadhal and ending up in a bitter tussle with Surya has done it again. This time the hero is none other than the Ultimate star, Ajith. Asin was approached by director Perarusu for a song sequence in the movie Thirupathi opposite Ajith.

But Asin seems to have rejected the offer, stating that she would be interested only if she has to act as actress Asin herself. With Nayan, climbing the ranks rapidly, one is not sure whether Asin is doing the right thing here.

Justice
3rd January 2006, 10:55 PM
kolly she rejected to do item number only, you were overwhelmed again :rotfl:

she would LOVE to act with Ajith, who won't :huh:

karthik_sa2
3rd January 2006, 11:06 PM
i hated asin in all her interviews showed in television during this diwali.she was very artificial and acted as if she doesnt know to speak tamil at all.

BTW scale r u bcoming an yuvan fan now!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

great
3rd January 2006, 11:12 PM

scale ur previous avtaar was good :wink:

VK Narayanan
3rd January 2006, 11:36 PM
Folks - any news updates on Asin pairing with Kamal Hassan as hero in his forthcoming film 'Dasavatharam'. Will this opportunity help her do the dream run across kollywood.

Oh yes, there are so many things happening in tollywood as well where Asin is making her presence felt these days. Look forward to 'Annavaram' pairing with Pawan Kalyan as well.

Sanguine Sridhar
3rd January 2006, 11:41 PM
I m not a fan of her but she is cute.She showed that she can act, in the movies like Ghajini..What so ever Simmi-ya adichukka mudiyaadhu! Enna height,Enna dance,Enna slim,Enna acting...Not even Jyo can be compared to Simmi.Lets c whether Asin can last for another 2 years

VK Narayanan
4th January 2006, 12:13 AM
I m not a fan of her but she is cute.She showed that she can act, in the movies like Ghajini..What so ever Simmi-ya adichukka mudiyaadhu! Enna height,Enna dance,Enna slim,Enna acting...Not even Jyo can be compared to Simmi. Wow Becham... I am inspired to tell you that I have been a diehard fan of Simmi for so many years (even now), but this girl ASIN is really tempting me to change my perceptions a lot :-)

selvakumar
4th January 2006, 09:01 AM
I m not a fan of her but she is cute.She showed that she can act, in the movies like Ghajini..What so ever Simmi-ya adichukka mudiyaadhu! Enna height,Enna dance,Enna slim,Enna acting...Not even Jyo can be compared to Simmi. Wow Becham... I am inspired to tell you that I have been a diehard fan of Simmi for so many years (even now), but this girl ASIN is really tempting me to change my perceptions a lot :-)

VK, It is better u check ur perceptions once again. I also like simmi more than asin. WE should not compare simmi with asin.

Scale
4th January 2006, 10:38 AM
scale ur previous avtaar was good :wink:

great,

Thanks. Hubbers @ Music Section liked this avatar too. Moreover, I am dedicating it for ARR's birthday :D

VK Narayanan
4th January 2006, 11:01 AM
WE should not compare simmi with asin.
Why not Selva? I think we need to consider SIMMI as PAST and ASIN as PRESENT. There are loads of things to compare between these two celebrities. Height, weight, complexion, hair, sharp features, etc. to name just a few criteria. ASIN has the most-appealing fresh and new looks. I am more of an ASIN fan now. Cheers!

Justice
4th January 2006, 11:06 AM
Asin has done absolutely nothing to be compared with Simran

few years later......maybe.......but not now :roll:

Sandeep
4th January 2006, 11:10 AM
WE should not compare simmi with asin.
Why not Selva? I think we need to consider SIMMI as PAST and ASIN as PRESENT. There are loads of things to compare between these two celebrities. Height, weight, complexion, hair, sharp features, etc. to name just a few criteria. ASIN has the most-appealing fresh and new looks. I am more of an ASIN fan now. Cheers!

Narayanetta,

veruthe thallu medikkan nikkano :lol:

NTR
4th January 2006, 11:14 AM
She behaved like queen in Mazaa audio launch in Hyderabad

rachel
4th January 2006, 12:36 PM
I m not a fan of her but she is cute.She showed that she can act, in the movies like Ghajini..What so ever Simmi-ya adichukka mudiyaadhu! Enna height,Enna dance,Enna slim,Enna acting...Not even Jyo can be compared to Simmi.Lets c whether Asin can last for another 2 years

i agree..... simran was pretty and sexy..but asin is just a beauty...

but IMO asin dances well than simran

Shakthiprabha.
4th January 2006, 01:52 PM
SIMRAN RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:clap:

JYOOOOOOO is catching upppppppppppp

rest are all ...............kinda TOLERABLE

Sanjeevi
4th January 2006, 01:56 PM
Similarities between Asin and Simran

Acting - Good Acting
shape - Slim
Dance - well dancers
Projects - with famous heros

Asin has some advantage such as own voice, etc

Shakthiprabha.
4th January 2006, 02:05 PM
irunthaalum

simran mathiri azhagu varuma? :grin:

simran simran thaan.

Avenger
4th January 2006, 02:13 PM
Simran maathiri ...appeal varaathu.But def. shes as beautiful.

selvakumar
4th January 2006, 02:40 PM
Simran maathiri ...appeal varaathu.But def. shes as beautiful.

No way..Simmi has already set the standars which Asin will never achieve. Also asin face never depicts childishness very well. Let's see.

VK Narayanan
4th January 2006, 08:59 PM
When I was looking at one of the recent snaps of Simmi in her own website, I thought she is getting old now especially after her delivery of a cute kid and should take a break like Khushbhu, the most-admired beauty queen of yesterdays.

I know most of the Punjabi girls are evergreen beauties if they take care of their shapes.

Justice
4th January 2006, 09:03 PM
When I was looking at one of the recent snaps of Simmi in her own website, I thought she is getting old now especially after her delivery of a cute kid and should take a break like Khushbhu, the most-admired beauty queen of yesterdays.

I know most of the Punjabi girls are evergreen beauties if they take care of their shapes.

great
4th January 2006, 09:16 PM

VK narayan is rite :thumbsup:

Sanguine Sridhar
5th January 2006, 12:02 AM

:shock: I will tell you only one song as an example "Aal thotta Boopathy" you want any more?

nilavupriyan
5th January 2006, 12:04 AM
simran is a better dancer

VK Narayanan
5th January 2006, 12:45 AM
simran is a better dancer Perhaps only if it is in a cinematic dance style - a fusion dance form imitating hindi dance numbers, simmi's baggy skin with tall figure looks good, but if you take any south-Indian classical or other dance styles, I do not think if any of the current heroines would be able to compete with ASIN's tight skin, sharp features, piercing eyes, slender fingers, and flexible movements. So much of her potential is yet to be tapped. Has anyone started getting feedbacks from PULI?

rachel
5th January 2006, 01:53 AM

:shock: I will tell you only one song as an example "Aal thotta Boopathy" you want any more?

no..asin is better dancer...

shreya's dance was awesome in mazhai.

kb
5th January 2006, 02:00 AM
simran is an dancer who doesnt get tired.
in a function she danced for saffridio beats for 8 min.that too with only guys in the background.
she was the only one continuosly dancing. supera irrundhuchi.. i guess only dancemaster can dance like that prabhudeva and lawrence. althotaboothy is also an example.
step ellam nach nachnu poduvannga..

Asin though she dances well... her smile takes all the credits... no one looks her dance step.. but facial expressions are ennamo ennamo seykarathu

:P :P

Asin ennathey pannuveengo dance la pambitaango.. may be her costume was not comfortable.

Movie Cop
5th January 2006, 03:32 AM
Asin was the highlight of Ghajini... She was so cute as Kalpana and her acting was so cool... She made the movie more interesting and lively and if not for her the film would have been a damp squib, IMO.... At last, we have got a replacement for Simran :wink:

Surya
5th January 2006, 03:33 AM

no..asin is better dancer...

shreya's dance was awesome in mazhai.

Shreya is a good dancer, Asin is also a good dancer, but none of them can be compared to our SIMMI!! :P

Justice
5th January 2006, 03:43 AM
Shreya is a good dancer, Asin is also a good dancer, but none of them can be compared to our SIMMI!! :P

naan ninaichen
neenga sonninga :thumbsup:

Sinthiya
5th January 2006, 07:45 AM
well said, Surya!

rachel
5th January 2006, 07:58 AM
but i think shreya is a best dancer....

Justice
5th January 2006, 08:01 AM
dance-mukiyam illae, yaaruku act panna theriyum :huh:
:lol:

Surya
5th January 2006, 08:02 AM
Act mukkiyam illai, yaaru "inji iduppazhagi?" :oops: :lol:

rachel
5th January 2006, 08:03 AM
dance-mukiyam illae, yaaruku act panna theriyum :huh:

i was talking about dance not acting.... juice..

Justice
5th January 2006, 08:05 AM
justice :hammer:

Alien
5th January 2006, 08:21 AM
Khushbhu, the most-admired beauty queen of yesterdays.

Simmi is the best in everything !!! No other heroines are anywhere near her (after 1990)...
Asin is Ok in acting & cute...thats it!

selvakumar
5th January 2006, 09:27 AM
Khushbhu, the most-admired beauty queen of yesterdays.

Simmi is the best in everything !!! No other heroines are anywhere near her (after 1990)...
Asin is Ok in acting & cute...thats it!

I beg to differ with u vasanth. simran was not able to achieve the heights reached by khushboo. this one she accepted in an interview telling that Khushboo had a temple to her name. Lot more things were advertised on Khushboo's name.e.g Khushboo idly etc. I don't think the same thing happened with simmi.

Justice
5th January 2006, 09:32 AM
I beg to differ with u vasanth. simran was not able to achieve the heights reached by khushboo. this one she accepted in an interview telling that Khushboo had a temple to her name. Lot more things were advertised on Khushboo's name.e.g Khushboo idly etc. I don't think the same thing happened with simmi.

kushboo had a temple for her, I agree. but not now :roll:
Simran was a better actress than her
kushboo could've been more popular but Simran is better as an actress and as a person

NTR
5th January 2006, 09:33 AM
Asin ku Fans-ah?

Justice
5th January 2006, 09:34 AM
Asin ku Fans-ah?
en iruka kuudatha? :huh:

selvakumar
5th January 2006, 09:53 AM

kushboo had a temple for her, I agree. but not now :roll:
Simran was a better actress than her
kushboo could've been more popular but Simran is better as an actress and as a person

As far as acting is concerned khushboo rates better then simran. She is still acting after marriage. I am not sure whether simmi will be able to do the same if she comes to acting now. Khusboo is not like roja, and other heroines. she is still able to shine in big screen and small screen. she is able to act along with popular heroes like sarathkumar,satyaraj etc. The roles that she is choosing also gives enough oppourtunity for acting.

Alien
5th January 2006, 09:56 AM
Khushboo had a temple to her name. Lot more things were advertised on Khushboo's name.e.g Khushboo idly etc.
I was left speechless when I learnt this first ! :shock:
But seriously speaking, I don't see a reason why Kushboo was raved about, to such an extent, by TN ppl !! She was good in acting & nothing else :huh:
Simran is gr8 in acting too & added to that she's perfect in beauty, sexy,......... in everything u name it !!! (I'm short of superlatives/words here :oops: )
8-)

Calling Khushboo as beauty queen is insulting beautiful actresses :huh: :oops: That was my point selva !

selvakumar
5th January 2006, 10:05 AM
Khushboo had a temple to her name. Lot more things were advertised on Khushboo's name.e.g Khushboo idly etc.
I was left speechless when I learnt this first ! :shock:
But seriously speaking, I don't see a reason why Kushboo was raved about, to such an extent, by TN ppl !! She was good in acting & nothing else :huh:
Simran is gr8 in acting too & added to that she's perfect in beauty, sexy,......... in everything u name it !!! (I'm short of superlatives/words here :oops: )
8-)

Calling Khushboo as beauty queen is insulting beautiful actresses :huh: :oops: That was my point selva !

I agree with u vasanth. tamil people always hyped Khushboo to a level which she never imagined. the same thing didn't happen with simmi. That was my point.

I won't say that Khushboo is a beauty queen whom we can put in lines with Aishwarya rai etc. But in my opinon, TN people hailed her as an angel from heaven. They were crazy about her beauty. She is also a good actress. I like her acting a lot. Comparing to all those things, simmi is a level below khushboo in terms of popularity & other things in TN.

Alien
5th January 2006, 10:15 AM
Comparing to all those things, simmi is a level below khushboo in terms of popularity & other things in TN.
I very well accept that ! 8-)
As I said, her acting was good, I also like her there, but I never thought she was beauty or anything, she was just fat & never buxom or voluptuous or anything like that.... for ex:- Nayantara is of a different kind, though ample, she is curvy, voluptuous ......... :P ...But Kushboo was just shapeless :oops:

OMG hardcore kushboo fans(if there r any, who think shez beauty) please spare me !!!! Take it in a lighter vein
:oops: :D

NTR
5th January 2006, 10:56 AM
Kushboo was good with any heroes...
Apart from youngsters, she acted with almost with everybody..
From Rajni,Kamal to Karan and Prem

selvakumar
5th January 2006, 11:01 AM
Comparing to all those things, simmi is a level below khushboo in terms of popularity & other things in TN.
I very well accept that ! 8-)
As I said, her acting was good, I also like her there, but I never thought she was beauty or anything, she was just fat & never buxom or voluptuous or anything like that.... for ex:- Nayantara is of a different kind, though ample, she is curvy, voluptuous ......... :P ...But Kushboo was just shapeless :oops:

OMG hardcore kushboo fans(if there r any, who think shez beauty) please spare me !!!! Take it in a lighter vein
:oops: :D

wow.. vasanth..

IT seems if we start discussing more we might end up with discussing shapes of women. I think its better to stop here atleast for other people. we can discuss more on this through PMs if anything more is there.

I too agree with ur comments regarding Nayantara. :D

Justice
5th January 2006, 11:04 AM
I think its better to stop here atleast for other people.:thumbsup:

we can discuss more on this through PMs if anything more is there.:roll:
:banghead:

selvakumar
5th January 2006, 11:13 AM

:evil:

VK Narayanan
5th January 2006, 01:55 PM
Selva - "Khushboo idly" WOW! I didnt know about this.

I too had an aversion to Khushboo, maybe she was a chubby chubby and plumbish bob, but I remember I had so many friends who were diehard fans of her being so erotic at times.

I think Simran should also follow suit like Khushboo accepting to take on with elder sister/mother/stepmother kind of roles in movies and TV serials in this year 2006 than aiming for doing only-heroine attitude, a bit more matured and serious roles than just dancing and singing and revolving around trees letting and giving opportunities to the newcomers like ASIN, shreya, etc. What say you?

Shakthiprabha.
5th January 2006, 02:04 PM

Alien
5th January 2006, 02:04 PM
I think its better to stop here atleast for other people. we can discuss more on this through PMs if anything more is there.

Selva :thumbsup: 8-)

:banghead: :lol: :lol: :P

VK Narayanan
5th January 2006, 02:16 PM
Information for the uninformed - ASIN's official website is here, http://www.asinonline.com Cheers!

VK Narayanan
5th January 2006, 07:46 PM
See the poll answers folks - 54+12=66% Asin fans out here; 944 thread views but only 24 votes so far! :D

Why do the people hesitate to vote in the poll and are hiding? What could be the reasons?

NTR
6th January 2006, 10:41 AM
Sami kannai kuthirum vote potta

balajes
6th January 2006, 12:42 PM
hi,

Visit Galaata.com. There they have selected ASIN as the best actress through voting. This proves her talent as a good and renowed actress. And also in Indiaglitz.com, they have mentioned that ASIN is moving towards 2006 National Award.

What moer to prove ASIN's talent.

VK Narayanan
6th January 2006, 12:54 PM
hi,

Visit Galaata.com. There they have selected ASIN as the best actress through voting. This proves her talent as a good and renowed actress. And also in Indiaglitz.com, they have mentioned that ASIN is moving towards 2006 National Award.

What moer to prove ASIN's talent.

:clap: WOW! Balajes - thanks a ton. What a wonderful news! I am sooo happy for the whole day! :clap:

Guys and gals - keep voting!

NTR
6th January 2006, 01:06 PM
Top Actress in TN ok..
National Award konjam over build-up..
Its true that her Ghajini role is good, but i dont think it comes anywhere to Match Simran's Vaali,TMT... Meera Jasmine's Malayala Kasthuriman..

balajes
6th January 2006, 01:10 PM
And one more good news regarding ASIN. She was called to act in both FANTA and MIRINDA. But now she has accepted to act in MIRINDA. This she has mentioned in sify.com. And as u all know, trisha :poke: :poke: is the brand ambassador. Lets wait and seeeeeeeeeeee the juicy competition. 8-) 8-)

NTR
6th January 2006, 01:15 PM
Asin is starring beside Pawan Kalyan in Annavaram, Telugu version of Vijay's superhit Tirupachi..
Trisha din have much to do in Tamil, but Pawan has assured Asin, there will 2 more duets and more scope for her in first half..

balajes
6th January 2006, 01:16 PM
Hi NTR,

Do u know onething, Simran is itself voted as the second best actress in galaata.com.

And one more news is that ASIN has been called to act in the Hindi version of Ghajni, in which Aamir is playing the leading role. And Aamir has personally Congratulated ASIN for her performance in Tamil Ghajni. So she will surely prove her talent in Hindi also.

Intha News pothuma Innum Konjum Venuma???????????

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

NTR
6th January 2006, 01:18 PM
Ethukku enakku peppe solre...
Poi Telugu Missama poi Paru
Bhoomikavukku Nandi Award kidaichatu...

selvakumar
6th January 2006, 01:42 PM
And one more good news regarding ASIN. She was called to act in both FANTA and MIRINDA. But now she has accepted to act in MIRINDA. This she has mentioned in sify.com. And as u all know, trisha :poke: :poke: is the brand ambassador. Lets wait and seeeeeeeeeeee the juicy competition. 8-) 8-)

Pooraam asin joller kala irukaanga ppaaa.

Aval kitta apidi enne ulaga beauty irukko..

balaje, trisha - trash, asin - o.k. athukkaaga national award ellam romba over.

VK Narayanan
6th January 2006, 04:52 PM
balaje, trisha - trash, asin - o.k. athukkaaga national award ellam romba over. National award for ASIN is not so far Selva especially since she is entering Hindi filmdom very shortly.

Justice
6th January 2006, 04:55 PM
balaje, trisha - trash, asin - o.k. athukkaaga national award ellam romba over. National award for ASIN is not so far Selva especially since she is entering Hindi filmdom very shortly.

entering is okay but should know acting :lol:

VK Narayanan
6th January 2006, 05:20 PM

entering is okay but should know acting :lol:

Justice my friend - do you still have apprehensions about her acting? Just give it a look below once again with whom she is being paired, all top heroes in the industry. Do you think directors would have chosen her from the crowd knowing that she does not know acting? Ufh ho...

M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmy - Jeyam Ravi
Ghajini - Surya
Majaa - Vikram
Sivakaasi - Vijay
God father - Ajith kumar
Annavaram - Pavan kalyan
Puli - Vijay (again)
___ - Amir Khan (yet to be announced)

Keep watching this space... you are going to change your mind very soon. I am sure. Cheers!

Justice
6th January 2006, 05:28 PM
Keep watching this space... you are going to change your mind very soon. I am sure. Cheers!

ya very soon, but not yet. which means she hasn't acted properly yet right? (ur indirect meaning?)

VK Narayanan
7th January 2006, 09:16 AM
Good morning folks...

Somewhere in another thread, I have read that heroines are selected in a film just for 2-3 dance/songs. What do you think about this?

Were there any heroine-centric film released in 2005? Which is the best film released in the past where the central character was a heroine not a hero?

kb
7th January 2006, 09:24 AM
Good morning folks...

Somewhere in another thread, I have read that heroines are selected in a film just for 2-3 dance/songs. What do you think about this?

Were there any heroine-centric film released in 2005? Which is the best film released in the past where the central character was a heroine not a hero?
chandramukhi...
snegithiye

VK Narayanan
7th January 2006, 05:55 PM
Just only these two? I was wondering why there is male chauvinistic domination even at films and sincerely wish there should be more and more heroine-centric films also. What say? On contrary, look at the TV serials, most of them are revolving around women.

balajes
9th January 2006, 11:00 AM
Did u observe that in Ghajni, even thoush ASIN appeared in the screen for a few minutes, Everyone knows that SHE captured our hearts much more than Nayanthara and even Surya. This is true.

selvakumar
9th January 2006, 11:11 AM
Did u observe that in Ghajni, even thoush ASIN appeared in the screen for a few minutes, Everyone knows that SHE captured our hearts much more than Nayanthara and even Surya. This is true.

for me, Nayantara captured my eyes completely in ghajini. :D

appo appo asin vanthu ponango!!

NTR
9th January 2006, 11:13 AM
Nayanthara screenla villain ye marachittango

svaisn
9th January 2006, 11:25 AM

Did she fit in yur eyes.... out of focus aagaleyaa???

svaisn
9th January 2006, 11:27 AM
Just only these two? I was wondering why there is male chauvinistic domination even at films and sincerely wish there should be more and more heroine-centric films also. What say? On contrary, look at the TV serials, most of them are revolving around women.

I Think Kastoorimaan was heroine centric...

I feel that meera jasmine is being under estimated.... in Tamil

He performance in Kastoorimaan and Sandai Kozhi were good...

selvakumar
9th January 2006, 11:31 AM

Did she fit in yur eyes.... out of focus aagaleyaa???

Naan scene la matha yaaraiyum paarkala..

athanaala out of focus aagala..

aagathaan vituduvomaa..

Justice
9th January 2006, 04:40 PM
nayanthara was funny in ghajini last fight scene :lol:

adi da ivanai, avanai adi, iyo ivanai adi :rotfl:

Alien
9th January 2006, 04:54 PM
Naan scene la matha yaaraiyum paarkala..
athanaala out of focus aagala..
aagathaan vituduvomaa..
:rotfl: :rotfl: :notworthy: :P :lol:

selvakumar
9th January 2006, 05:46 PM
nayanthara was funny in ghajini last fight scene

adi da ivanai, avanai adi, iyo ivanai adi

andha scene la dialogue ellam evanda kaetta.. :lol: :lol:

anda vetti vaelai paarka koodathu..

kannu irukkum podu kaathukku vaela kudukkaalaama?? :lol:

Justice
9th January 2006, 06:34 PM
I'm ashamed of myself then :rotfl:

VK Narayanan
11th January 2006, 11:26 AM
Does anyone know any news updates on ASIN's new films releasing shortly?

NTR
11th January 2006, 11:27 AM
Annawaran - Tirupachi remake with Pawan Kalyan

nilavupriyan
11th January 2006, 11:34 AM
gonna remake thirupachi :banghead:

enna koduma idhu!

nilavupriyan
11th January 2006, 11:35 AM
who is the director?

perarasu?

selvakumar
11th January 2006, 11:59 AM
Nilavu,

prabhu style la sonna

"enna koduma sir idu"

this is the first time I am hearing that a telugu film by name thirupachi is being remake into telugu itself :lol:

nilavupriyan
11th January 2006, 12:04 PM
Nilavu,

prabhu style la sonna

"enna koduma sir idu"

this is the first time I am hearing that a telugu film by name thirupachi is being remake into telugu itself :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

VK Narayanan
13th January 2006, 07:43 PM
I am just worried why ASIN's new release PULI is taking such a longtime. Any bad politics over there? Huh!

great
13th January 2006, 07:45 PM
I am just worried why ASIN's new release PULI is taking such a longtime. Any bad politics over there? Huh!

PULI is dead...................

Cod
13th January 2006, 07:49 PM
Pawan Kalyanai ennamo mega star range-kku thookure sadhi velai inge nadakkudhu appu!

VK Narayanan
13th January 2006, 07:50 PM

PULI is dead...................huh! why man!

great
13th January 2006, 07:56 PM
THE MOVIE IS DROPPED -----UNKNOWN REASON!!!!!!!!!

VK Narayanan
13th January 2006, 08:14 PM
THE MOVIE IS DROPPED -----UNKNOWN REASON!!!!!!!!! Ufh ho! Why PULI is dropped? What is the unknown reason? Does anyone know? Is it real?

Sundar12345
13th January 2006, 08:33 PM
Oh my is it true that SJS has dropped his project with vijay and asin

Enna PULI padhungiducha.

VK Narayanan
13th January 2006, 09:04 PM
Oh my is it true that SJS has dropped his project with vijay and asin

Enna PULI padhungiducha.There should be some valid reasons Sundar. Why noone is talking about it?

Sundar12345
13th January 2006, 09:08 PM
I do not know VK I was just asking whether they dropped it.

great
13th January 2006, 09:28 PM
bcoz the story doesnt suit vijay image :oops:

VK Narayanan
13th January 2006, 09:40 PM
bcoz the story doesnt suit vijay image :oops:Hey great - is that trustworthy news? From where did you get this?

VK Narayanan
15th January 2006, 01:54 AM
Did you know this? ASIN's zodiac sign is Scorpion.

Which is the most compatible star for scorpions? Which are the zodiac signs of the top 5 heroes?

Justice
15th January 2006, 01:57 AM
Did you know this? ASIN's zodiac sign is Scorpion.

Which is the most compatible star for scorpions? Which are the zodiac signs of the top 5 heroes?

her zodiac sign matches mine better :lol:

Thirumaran
15th January 2006, 02:11 AM
ASIN's zodiac sign is Scorpion.

Which is the most compatible star for scorpions?

Wow. For the scorpions the most compatible start is pisces.
I fall under pisces. Yeah

:thumbsup:

NTR
15th January 2006, 01:55 PM
Bheemini Sreenivasarao directing Tirupachi remake...

Sanjeevi
18th February 2006, 11:37 PM
Asin fans continue here :D

Ghlli
18th February 2006, 11:51 PM
malabar is one of the cutest actresses ever.

r_o_j_a
20th February 2006, 04:03 PM
Asin = stylish Kamala Kamesh

Nayan rocks!

:P

omg lol

settaboy
20th February 2006, 04:12 PM
I voted "Never".

She reminds me of Kamala Kamesh paatti.

selvakumar
20th February 2006, 04:24 PM
I voted "Never".

She reminds me of Kamala Kamesh paatti.

Ofcourse.. But with this you have insulted KK paati.

Ghlli
21st February 2006, 03:35 AM
2 things bad about her

she got lots of acne and pimples, she was soo spotty in MKSOM, bt in her latest films she was gorgeous.
Her lips are a bit too big for her face

apart from tht, malabar is the best!

Justice
21st February 2006, 03:37 AM
Asin is the best coz gaayu said so :roll:

Ghlli
21st February 2006, 03:39 AM
:D

my new fan juice...come and join my yahoo group. :lol:

Justice
21st February 2006, 03:44 AM
:D

my new fan juice...come and join my yahoo group. :lol:

Sorry! I can't join Asin yahoo group coz I'm already a paid member in Diya's wonderful yahoo group. I'm exclusive.

Ghlli
21st February 2006, 03:47 AM
:roll: yes.... :roll: i'm asin :roll: ....
diya...omg i only found out about her 2day...

Justice
21st February 2006, 03:49 AM

Yes. I found about Asin yesterday only. Asin is not bad but cannot be compared to multi-talented Diya 8-)

Ghlli
21st February 2006, 03:50 AM
how is diya talented?
she looked so fat in dreams
she gt funny features...my god i cnt believe she has fans! and i cant believe u r her fan cos u tld me its hard to impress u, only simmi can once.

Yes. I found about Asin yesterday only. Asin is not bad but cannot be compared to multi-talented Diya 8-)

Justice
21st February 2006, 03:53 AM
how is diya talented?
she looked so fat in dreams
she gt funny features...my god i cnt believe she has fans! and i cant believe u r her fan cos u tld me its hard to impress u, only simmi can once.

She'd reduced her weight looks better than ever. We respect all living things, and please you must learn to appreciate her. I agree nobody impressed me so far except Simran but after seeing Diya I was motionless for a day 8-)

Ghlli
21st February 2006, 04:06 AM
nope she'll never be able to impress me for sure...

ajithfederer
21st February 2006, 05:13 AM
modified..........

ajithfederer
21st February 2006, 05:13 AM

ajithfederer
21st February 2006, 05:14 AM
Me 2............the fact is i started to hate her more than never before........... :evil:

Thirumaran
21st February 2006, 05:16 AM

Could you please throw us some light on this..

:roll: :roll:

:lol2:

ajithfederer
21st February 2006, 05:17 AM
Thee Panthathayae Pottalum onnum irukadhu....... :lol:

Could you please throw us some light on this..

:roll: :roll:

:lol2:

Thirumaran
21st February 2006, 05:21 AM

Yaarudaya thiramayatum kuraithu edai poada koodathu.

There is something in her which others could find but we could not.

Let us see.

:)

ajithfederer
21st February 2006, 05:22 AM
:banghead: ..........enakku onnum velangalai........I should not waste my time anymore here........Long Live diya The multi talented actress......

Yaarudaya thiramayatum kuraithu edai poada koodathu.

There is something in her which others could find but we could not.

Let us see.

:)

Thirumaran
21st February 2006, 05:24 AM
Long Live diya The multi talented actress......

What abt Nayantara and Namitha?

Ghlli
21st February 2006, 05:25 AM
b4 this i didnt even think of her as an actress...i thought she was something like 29...how old is hse in reall?? anyway thats nots the matter but until 2day i never knew she had even one fan...i aint know her name either....i didnt even respect her as a heroine....but sumhow ppl think she's talented. :oops:
riteee....asins thread lets move off diya... :arrow:

Me 2............the fact is i started to hate her more than never before........... :evil:

Tamilan
21st February 2006, 11:12 PM
thread owner? where are you?

ajithfederer
22nd February 2006, 09:44 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/20583.html

Asin flying high
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, February 22, 2006]

Asin, who struck a hat-trick last year with Ghajini, Majaa and Sivakasi, is awaiting the release of God Father with great expectations.

Though the movie went to floors a long time back, due to various reasons, the film had been delayed.

Now with the audio of the movie released, hopes are high that the movie may grace theatres soon.

God Father, directed by K S Ravikumar, stars Ajith in triple roles. A R Rehman has scored the music. Asin says, 'I am hopeful that the movie would release soon.'

On her role, she says, 'It's a wonderful one. The movie has come out very well. I'm sure it'll get me accolades for my performance'.

She has been tipped to act in Vijay's next and another film opposite Suriya to be directed by Gowtham Menon.

THALABATHY
6th March 2006, 09:21 AM
asin pla varuma??????????

Justice
6th March 2006, 09:22 AM

varum :!:

gorgeous gaayini
7th March 2006, 02:24 AM
varathu :poke:

asin pola varuma..... :rotlf: i remember a thread called that.....mostly known as gaayini vs run_2001 thread :lol:

varum :!:

Sanjeevi
8th March 2006, 12:29 AM
THALAPATHY - RAJINI ILAYATHALAPATHY - VIJAY
SUPER STAR - RAJINI so...... NEXT SUPER STAR - VIJAY!!!!

:banghead: :rotfl: :banghead: :banghead: :rotfl: :banghead: :banghead: :rotfl: :banghead:

Priyankak
8th March 2006, 12:33 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw... :lol:

Sanjeevi
8th March 2006, 12:39 AM
The dropped film of beauty angel Asin :D "Chennaiyil oru mazhai kaalam" with Surya is started again, i guess

Sanjeevi
8th March 2006, 12:43 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw... :lol:

this is kottavi? :roll:

gorgeous gaayini
8th March 2006, 01:40 AM
Its a fact! :D

THALAPATHY - RAJINI ILAYATHALAPATHY - VIJAY
SUPER STAR - RAJINI so...... NEXT SUPER STAR - VIJAY!!!!

:banghead: :rotfl: :banghead: :banghead: :rotfl: :banghead: :banghead: :rotfl: :banghead:

Kollywoodfan
8th March 2006, 01:49 AM
The dropped film of beauty angel Asin :D "Chennaiyil oru mazhai kaalam" with Surya is started again, i guess

Weren't Asin and Surya not on speaking terms or something? :?

**$weet Angel**
8th March 2006, 03:39 AM
ASIN AS MIRINDA GIRL :D

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/events/Photos/asin%20mirinda/index.html

rachel
8th March 2006, 06:20 AM

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/events/Photos/asin%20mirinda/index.html

8-) pictures

Nerd
8th March 2006, 06:30 AM

Fantastic pics :P :P :P

I m crazy about skirts :P :P :P

rachel
8th March 2006, 06:32 AM
:shock:

m_23_bayarea
8th March 2006, 06:34 AM

Fantastic pics :P :P :P

I m crazy about skirts :P :P :P

You're not the only one !! :wink: :wink: :wink:

rachel
8th March 2006, 06:35 AM

gorgeous gaayini
9th March 2006, 04:21 AM

rachel
9th March 2006, 06:50 AM
both of them want to wear skirts :o

Alien
9th March 2006, 10:21 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yebbA , eppdi ippdi ellam rachel ? :lol: :lol: :lol: ....
Nalla kaalam, I also wanted to agree with them ........ :roll: :P :wink:

gorgeous gaayini
10th March 2006, 12:20 AM
If they want to wear skirts tell them to go to an indian shop and buy pattu veeti! :lol:

or we can swap our mini skirts for their baggy jeanz! :lol:

Nerd
10th March 2006, 12:26 AM
I just hate mini-skirts.. I was talking about full-length or 3/4 skirts :P

gorgeous gaayini
10th March 2006, 12:31 AM
3/4 skirts are out of fashion...i can give u my mums if u want :lol:

full lenght skirts are out of fashion too :oops:

but i still think full length denim skirts..either black or faded blue looks good. 8-)

or u can have my pavada satai! :lol: long skirt with blouse, designed with beatiful borders and stones with embroidery :lol: blouse piece nice too....nice designs on sleeves with windows at the back....ungaluku supera irkum :lol:

jks jks!

**$weet Angel**
10th March 2006, 04:07 AM
skirt le thuvangeeee ipa pavade sateiku pogituthu .....

gorgeous gaayini
10th March 2006, 04:10 AM

selvakumar
10th March 2006, 05:12 PM
3/4 skirts are out of fashion...i can give u my mums if u want :lol:

full lenght skirts are out of fashion too :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
10th March 2006, 06:09 PM
gaayu,

here in bangalore FULL LENGHT skirts are in vogue, with cute nice tops to wear :)

(nah. I dont mean pavadai)

selvakumar
10th March 2006, 06:13 PM
gaayu,

here in bangalore FULL LENGHT skirts are in vogue, with cute nice tops to wear :)

But people here prefer to cut then into two halves (four halves sometimes) for their ROOM MATES :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
10th March 2006, 06:30 PM

I talk bout normal trendy ppl

NOT ULTRA ones.

yup though cut not many resort to,
we do find oddshaped skrits (which is lil hiked up and one end than the other)

its kinda cute

selvakumar
10th March 2006, 06:40 PM
SP,
YOur explanation is awesome :lol:

I feel happy to discuss on skirts in ASIN thread :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
10th March 2006, 06:45 PM
///I feel happy to discuss on skirts in ASIN thread ///

Justice
10th March 2006, 06:49 PM

not everyone can be a good boy like me :thumbsup:

selvakumar
10th March 2006, 06:53 PM
///I feel happy to discuss on skirts in ASIN thread ///

SP, I stayed away from it.. By settling with the surface.. But you have gone deep into it.. :sad:

Anyhow, let's discuss on ASINGAM.. sorry ASIN..

villan007
10th March 2006, 06:53 PM

**$weet Angel**
10th March 2006, 11:23 PM
[tscii:e73d268246]Asin’s distinction
IndiaGlitz [Friday, March 10, 2006]

Asin had the rare distinction of acting as heroine to two big heroes last year. She played Vijay's ladylove in Sivakasi, while in Majaa she acted along with Vikram.

Interestingly, Asin is all set to repeat the same feat again this year too.

According to sources, Asin is tipped to act with Vijay in the actor's next movie Murasu, while in Vikram's Bheema, Asin is expected to play the heroine. She is awaiting the release of God Father in which she has acted with Ajith.

After Ghajini, the actress did not sign any movie and was waiting for big banners involving top heroes.

[/tscii:e73d268246]

Kollywoodfan
11th March 2006, 03:36 AM
Wish Asin all the best in her ventures...she seems to be very level-headed and knows her route... :wink:

gorgeous gaayini
11th March 2006, 04:11 AM
I see see, here mini skirts half way about ur knees are in fashion with fottless tights, the latest shoes are those things called pumps and its a 60's fashioned top with long thick necklaces just touching ur low cut belt. mostly mde by beads and twisting them together or somethings pearls. and curly hair is strting to cum in fashion.

this summer it hink most likely shorts and sleevless tops. as usuall....

gaayu,

gorgeous gaayini
11th March 2006, 04:13 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh those skirts are called RAA RAA skirts, i love them, when i wear it my mum says it looks like some jungle skirt. :oops:

raa raa skirts, especialy when they are tight at the top and the flow of it looks soo cool!

I talk bout normal trendy ppl

NOT ULTRA ones.

yup though cut not many resort to,
we do find oddshaped skrits (which is lil hiked up and one end than the other)

its kinda cute

gorgeous gaayini
11th March 2006, 04:14 AM
ok back to asin :lol:....

rachel
11th March 2006, 06:44 AM

Navin
11th March 2006, 10:44 PM
[tscii:2cdfa67987]Asin’s distinction
IndiaGlitz [Friday, March 10, 2006]

Asin had the rare distinction of acting as heroine to two big heroes last year. She played Vijay's ladylove in Sivakasi, while in Majaa she acted along with Vikram.

Interestingly, Asin is all set to repeat the same feat again this year too.

According to sources, Asin is tipped to act with Vijay in the actor's next movie Murasu, while in Vikram's Bheema, Asin is expected to play the heroine. She is awaiting the release of God Father in which she has acted with Ajith.

After Ghajini, the actress did not sign any movie and was waiting for big banners involving top heroes.[/tscii:2cdfa67987]

Shakthiprabha.
11th March 2006, 10:57 PM
oh gaayu,

thx for info. I did not know its RAA RAA skirt! :)

I aint digressing here anymore. :oops:

Priyankak
12th March 2006, 01:45 AM
oh gaayu,

thx for info. I did not know its RAA RAA skirt! :)

I aint digressing here anymore. :oops:

ajithfederer
12th March 2006, 02:17 AM
Hey Priya.............1st page ellam unnoda replies aa irukku

Priyankak
12th March 2006, 08:52 AM
Hey Priya.............1st page ellam unnoda replies aa irukku

Yes Yes. ean irukak koodatha. hehe..:lol:

Shakthiprabha.
12th March 2006, 11:55 AM
priyanka,

why such a standing ovation for me not digressing?

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 12:43 AM
priyanka,

:rollingeyes: :hammer:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 12:44 AM
did u mean :roll: ?

priyanka,

:rollingeyes:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 01:27 AM
did u mean :roll: ?

priyanka,

:rollingeyes:

Yesssssss...:roll:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 01:31 AM

its coded roll with two colons in front of it...i used to think its claled rollingeyes too. :?

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 01:33 AM

its coded roll with two colons in front of it...i used to think its claled rollingeyes too. :?

ooh yeah. :roll: :clap:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 01:35 AM
:notworthy:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 01:39 AM

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 01:41 AM
:hammer:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 01:44 AM
:hammer:

IYoooo... kaapathungo...................HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 01:46 AM
hahahaha i'm gona cum and eat u :monster:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 01:50 AM

:clap: You cant eat me ma. hehe. GOOD LUCK. :lol:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 01:54 AM
yaayuku priya fried rice venum?

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:01 AM
yaayuku priya fried rice venum?

:lol: athu enna new fried ricea??? Appadina enaku venum :lol: :lol: :lol:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:06 AM
but u will be in the fried rice :lol: neenga ungaliyae sapidivingala? :lol:

ok lets stop spamming this thread ..... cht threadku vaaango.

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:07 AM
http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=150 Check out this site.........It's only for Asin fans. hehe.

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:13 AM
ON the 2nd pic vijay looks normal, casual, decent and sweet. the best thing about him is his casual features. :thumbsup:

asins handbag choice is bad. :oops:

but i like her :thumbsup:

http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=150 Check out this site.........It's only for Asin fans. hehe.

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:15 AM
ON the 2nd pic vijay looks normal, casual, decent and sweet. the best thing about him is his casual features. :thumbsup:

Yeah..HE is causall.. I like his natural beauty. hehe.

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:18 AM
yes...natural is always better than fake looks. :P but i still cant live without putting on make up :lol: i just like casual indian looking people....thats normal coloured skin.... 8-)

Yeah..HE is causall.. I like his natural beauty. hehe.

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:21 AM
:lol: Are you Indian? :roll: How you look like????:roll:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:24 AM
infact i'm sri lankan.... 8-) born and allways been in england. thats why i'm fed up of this pale skin colour :lol: i used to think fair colour is nice....but i'm bored with it...so now i like a darker colour, asins colour is cool...its nicely tanned.//even my white friends here sun bathe cos they want a tanned colour. :lol: got to do lots of sun bathing this summer to get asins colour.

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:28 AM
infact i'm sri lankan.... 8-) born and allways been in england. thats why i'm fed up of this pale skin colour :lol: i used to think fair colour is nice....but i'm bored with it...so now i like a darker colour, asins colour is cool...its nicely tanned.//even my white friends here sun bathe cos they want a tanned colour. :lol: got to do lots of sun bathing this summer to get asins colour.

Im Sri Lankan too. Sun bath..heh:lol: DO IT> I plan to do it too.

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:30 AM
yaa yaa i want to be dark as asin.

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:33 AM
yaa yaa i want to be dark as asin.

SHe is not dark..:roll:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:36 AM
ya shee iss! she's the second darkest actress.sneha is soo dark..solavae thevila, after sneha its asin for the darkest.

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:45 AM
ya shee iss! she's the second darkest actress.sneha is soo dark..solavae thevila, after sneha its asin for the darkest.

I thought taht she's bright..ooh :roll: i knw sneha is dark..Now sneha is in Canada.

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:47 AM
ohhh i see....asin is soo darkk......gosh u must be blind. lolz...watch her films again....she's v dark and has a spotty face.

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:51 AM
ohhh i see....asin is soo darkk......gosh u must be blind. lolz...watch her films again....she's v dark and has a spotty face.

:roll: ooh really. I think i have to wear glass.. :lol:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:52 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/20930.html

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 02:55 AM
ya u seem to be colour blind. :lol:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 02:57 AM

Do you remember that in Kushi Vivek is acting like he's blind. Im gonna act like that. :roll:

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 03:00 AM
:lol: my god...ur attracted to mumtaz? :shock:

Do you remember that in Kushi Vivek is acting like he's blind. Im gonna act like that. :roll:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 03:02 AM
:lol: my god...ur attracted to mumtaz? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :razz: No way.

gorgeous gaayini
13th March 2006, 03:03 AM
thankgod.... :lol:

Priyankak
13th March 2006, 03:05 AM
thankgod.... :lol:

Ghlli
30th March 2006, 03:13 AM
ooo just realized i'v been spamming this thread a lot. :lol:

ehmmm ok so who's asin pairing up with next?

Thirumaran
30th March 2006, 03:22 AM

I could not give dates. :(

manmadan
30th March 2006, 04:07 AM
Asin is top :thumbsup:

She acted in 3 super hit films m.kumarans SOM, Ghajini and Sivakasi. I think Godfather will be hit aswell. She seems to have a good position in tamil cinema than all the other heroines.

Ghlli
30th March 2006, 04:20 AM
:lol: why would she go on a date instead of acting with vijay? :lol:

Ghlli
30th March 2006, 04:26 AM
hmm yeah asin is top! :thumbsup:

Asin is top :thumbsup:

She acted in 3 super hit films m.kumarans SOM, Ghajini and Sivakasi. I think Godfather will be hit aswell. She seems to have a good position in tamil cinema than all the other heroines.

Kollywoodfan
30th March 2006, 04:56 AM

Who asked u? :lol: :lol:

Salmon
30th March 2006, 05:11 AM
How to pronounce her name - Asin or Aasin?

Vernacular media have come up with their own interpretations. :roll: