PDA

View Full Version : Chinna Chinna Aasai

Pages : [1] 2 3

nms
10th January 2006, 02:12 AM
Hi friends,
All of us do have many wishes.Some could be so funny that they cannot be told publicly..others might just laugh it off or break your spine :lol: .We could share them with the ones most close to us.
I shared some with my friends..they too had some funny wishes like sharing a Laloo joke with Lallu.Hence i thought of starting this new thread.
Let us share similar wishes..let me start with this one.

Vijayakanth padam release aagura annaikku,first rasigar showvula padatha patthu,adhula varra comedy dialogueskku ellam (namma vijayakanthoda dhesappattru dialogues dhaan) vizhundhu vizhundhu siricchittu varanum. :roll:
En Aasai Niraivaerumaa?
--------
Lots to continue.

Alan
10th January 2006, 09:23 AM
Can you please translate this for me?

Alan
10th January 2006, 09:23 AM

Nerd
10th January 2006, 11:32 AM
I guess you wont enjoy that, even if its translated unless you are a movie buff, esp tamil movies :lol:

btw, nms you can sure do that, I did that once and got a few stares from the frontbenchers, who obviously are HC VK fans..

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 11:50 AM
My friend has this queeeeeeeer desire to

TAKE A BIG LOG AND BREAK THE CAR GLASSES and listen to its sound :lol:

He never pracitally did that though.

swathy
10th January 2006, 11:55 AM
enakku chinna aasai ellam illai ellam perusu perusu melum perusu. :D

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 11:59 AM
One of my best desire is...........

to buy around 200 or more caged birds..........

take them to the deep forest where no single soul is seen (preferably driving alone or with my husband)

and then SET THEM FREE one by one.

One of my worst desire is.............

to pinch lil kids chubby cheeks and make them cry........... latter to kiss and pacify :grin:

Lambretta
10th January 2006, 05:15 PM
Well, it approx. means "Choti si asha"........rem. the song "Dil hai chota sa....choti si asha" (film: Roja, 1993)....in Tamil it was "Chinna chinna asai".....Telugu: "Chinni chinni asha......chinna dani asha"......tats it, 'can't think of ne more langauges! :lol:

Lambretta
10th January 2006, 05:21 PM
My friend has this queeeeeeeer desire to
TAKE A BIG LOG AND BREAK THE CAR GLASSES and listen to its sound :lol:
He never pracitally did that though.
:shock: To be honest I had tat desire too when I was a teenager.....but only towards Maruti/new cars! As I hate most of 'em! :P
Now when i sumtimes think of tat I can't believe how silly an adolescent I was (sillier than the average adolescent tat is!)
I'd reckon if we let others knew abt desires like these, psychologists wud surely hav a good demand! :wink: :lol:
But hey, 'jus hope ur friend never DARE go near ne old/vintage cars in case he decides to practically do such a thing sum day! :twisted:

Lambretta
10th January 2006, 05:25 PM
One of my best desire is...........

take them to the deep forest where no single soul is seen (preferably driving alone or with my husband)

and then SET THEM FREE one by one.

One of my worst desire is.............

to pinch lil kids chubby cheeks and make them cry........... latter to kiss and pacify :grin:
Aww.....so mean of u! :evil: :P
But surprising how 2 contradictory ideas cud co-inhabit ur mind, isn't it?!
As for me, I do hav sum "chinna aasai" myself......I mean pleasant ones.......but I feel they'd sound toooo personal to share here! :oops: :)

Alan
10th January 2006, 07:56 PM
Well, it approx. means "Choti si asha"........rem. the song "Dil hai chota sa....choti si asha" (film: Roja, 1993)....in Tamil it was "Chinna chinna asai".....Telugu: "Chinni chinni asha......chinna dani asha"......tats it, 'can't think of ne more langauges! :lol:

I know that. I've seen that movie. But what nms actually wrote after that- I didn't understand that bit.

Most often, I feel left out in forum when ppl start discussing everything in Tamil. I understand Tamils are a majority here. ...but still....

Lambretta
10th January 2006, 08:40 PM
I know that. I've seen that movie. But what nms actually wrote after that- I didn't understand that bit.
Well, to be honest even I didn't really get it, as in get the punchline! :? :)
Its sumthing abt Vijayakanth's (tamil actor cum politician) newly released film.....she says on the day its released, all shud fall laughing at the comedy dialogues in tat film.....! :)

Most often, I feel left out in forum when ppl start discussing everything in Tamil. I understand Tamils are a majority here. ...but still....
Oye dil pe math lo Paaji! :wink: :D
But yea, it can sumtimes make u feel left out esp. if its sumthing funny & everyone is enjoying the joke but u, cos they can understand it....

Alan
11th January 2006, 08:36 AM
Thanks for understanding, Lamby.

Ok, I'm leaving this thread.
Please, everyone continue discussing your funny wishes etc & have a hearty laugh. Bye

Alan
11th January 2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks for understanding, Lamby.

Ok, I'm leaving this thread.
Please, everyone continue discussing your funny wishes etc & have a hearty laugh. Bye

Querida
11th January 2006, 08:46 AM
Hey Alan, don't worry you are not the only one! :D

take them to the deep forest where no single soul is seen

Shakti, i hate to point this out i love the feeling behind this desire but...
well those birds are caged from the deep forest so that they will be bought in the first place, no? (i'm a little kill-joy aren't i? :| )

my little desire would be able to visit and see my extended family
my best desire (actually not at all little) would be able to do that every year...so far i have not been able to do it even once :(

my little desire that's not so nice would be to shut my siblings up when they get on my nerves :twisted:

Nerd
11th January 2006, 12:32 PM
shud fall laughing at the comedy dialogues in tat film..

Sure you dint get that... He/she was like I should laugh my head off for the punch-lines in the movie (patriotic dialogues) :lol:

Lambretta
11th January 2006, 09:22 PM
shud fall laughing at the comedy dialogues in tat film..

Sure you dint get that... He/she was like I should laugh my head off for the punch-lines in the movie (patriotic dialogues) :lol:
Well, from wat nms said: ".......ellam.....vizhundhu vizhundhu siricchittu varanum"....or it shud've been ellarum of course.......aana naan vizhundu vizhundu sirichittu varanum-nu sollaveylle! :huh:

Shakthiprabha.
11th January 2006, 10:46 PM
querida,

u may be right. Ive also thought about it this way.
Wings of most of these birds are severed. So sad.
So may be the birds cant even fly back :sad:

Lambretta,

I love pinching kid's cheecks and later cajoling them to smile. :twisted:

I love pinching chubby cheeks :grin: Been my desire from my childhood and got caught weirdly once, when I BIT my friend's cheeks. :oops:

My dad scared me to death saying POLCIE IS COMIN TO ARREST me as I BIT my friend's cheeks.

Later I was sheepishly made to ask sorry, explaining I found her cheecks very irresistable to bite.

U WONT BELIEVE, I was damn scared when I had my baby home, that i should not BITE her cheecks :grin: :oops: :oops:

chinna chinna aasai (gundu)
kannam kadikka aasai
kannam kadithu vittu
sorry kekka aasai :rotfl: :oops: :oops:

Sanguine Sridhar
11th January 2006, 10:51 PM
KM :shock: :? :banghead:

Lambretta
11th January 2006, 10:56 PM
Lambretta,
I love pinching chubby cheeks :grin:
Me too....I'd wish I'd done tat to my grandma too..but she passed away when I was a small kid!
But def. NOT to the extent of BITING (*eeyuck* :banghead: ) & causing tat much pain/disgust to tat person! Tat'd in fact pain me all the more to make them go thru tat...! :(

Been my desire from my childhood and got caught weirdly once, when I BIT my friend's cheeks. :oops:
My dad scared me to death saying POLCIE IS COMIN TO ARREST me as I BIT my friend's cheeks.
:shock: Nalla velai! Police thaan ne sonnaru.....Mental asylum-nu sollale illeya!! :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
11th January 2006, 11:04 PM
:evil: I am not a fool to bite painfully. Its a painless fleeting affectionate bite. :grin: ( Please dont get into details of these :banghead: )

I had my grandmother's sister, who used to hold her cheeks whenever I am near her, saying... ( I did not dare bite her for the fact she is much much elder to me :lol:)

"killidatha dee kozhanthai" :lol: (dont pinch me child) :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
11th January 2006, 11:23 PM
Ennakku oru chinna aasai KM should be crowned Mrs.Intellectual nadakuma :?

Shakthiprabha.
12th January 2006, 08:40 AM
Absolutely impossible to comprehend what is behind beckham's statement? :evil:

Anyway... it wont happen beckham Unless and until The participant in the competition is LIMITED TO ONLY KM. :lol:

Alan
12th January 2006, 11:46 AM
querida,

u may be right. Ive also thought about it this way.
Wings of most of these birds are severed. So sad.
So may be the birds cant even fly back :sad:

Lambretta,

I love pinching kid's cheecks and later cajoling them to smile. :twisted:

I love pinching chubby cheeks :grin: Been my desire from my childhood and got caught weirdly once, when I BIT my friend's cheeks. :oops:

Later I was sheepishly made to ask sorry, explaining I found her cheecks very irresistable to bite.

U WONT BELIEVE, I was damn scared when I had my baby home, that i should not BITE her cheecks :grin: :oops: :oops:

chinna chinna aasai (gundu)
kannam kadikka aasai
kannam kadithu vittu
sorry kekka aasai :rotfl: :oops: :oops:

LOL!!!!!!!

And I understood that song- its so funny!

Lambretta
12th January 2006, 02:32 PM
:evil: I am not a fool to bite painfully.
SP! I didn't mean to say tat u did tat w/ the INTENTION of causing pain to others! But otoh, I donno how u cud bit w/out causing pain......nor am I int'd to be 'educated' abt how to, tks! :wink: :P :lol:

I had my grandmother's sister, who used to hold her cheeks whenever I am near her, saying... ( I did not dare bite her for the fact she is much much elder to me :lol:)
"killidatha dee kozhanthai" :lol: (dont pinch me child) :lol:
:rotfl:
Um...ok, I'll let u in on a little secret.....in recent years I used to do sumthin similar to my parents too as they got old :oops: .....well, not really dare to pinch but just like pat/stroke them.....esp. when my dad had a shave (old men's cheeks tend to be relatively smooth comp'd w/ younger ones whether they shave or not! :lol: ).......and they wud always shout "thodade da/ma!" (don't touch).......I decided to stop it feeling it was getting obsessive! :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
12th January 2006, 03:14 PM
:evil: I am not a fool to bite painfully.
SP! I didn't mean to say tat u did tat w/ the INTENTION of causing pain to others! But otoh, I donno how u cud bit w/out causing pain......nor am I int'd to be 'educated' abt how to, tks! :wink: :P :lol:

:oops: :oops: :lol: no comments

Um...ok, I'll let u in on a little secret.....in recent years I used to do sumthin similar to my parents too as they got old :oops: .....well, not really dare to pinch but just like pat/stroke them.....esp. when my dad had a shave (old men's cheeks tend to be relatively smooth comp'd w/ younger ones whether they shave or not! :lol: ).......and they wud always shout "thodade da/ma!" (don't touch).......I decided to stop it feeling it was getting obsessive! :oops:

:smile: It is obsessive. I had a tough time, handling it with my baby.

She was so tiny, and I better had to keep my hands off her. :smile:

Once u stop it, u would get used to staying in control :rotfl: :oops: :lol:

Alan
12th January 2006, 05:40 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Lambretta
12th January 2006, 08:08 PM
Oh yea, I've been having another Chinna(?) Aasai lately.....this is after I saw the movie Desh Premee (1980), *ing AB double-role......I wish I cud've enacted the song "Mere Desh premiyon.....aapas mein prem karo desh premiyon" in tat film, where AB pacifies a bunch of guys of diff. communities fighting among themselves.......tat song I feel, really packs a punch & I keep wishing I cud've enacted it in my schooldays (which r over hence I feel this wish can't be fulfilled! :( )......
But, believe it or not, I wudn't want to play the main role of AB as the pacifier but instead as one of the guys who fights....preferably as the Tamil guy (or maybe not if in my schooldays, since I didn't like/get used to wearing veshtis/lungi back then, unlike now! :P )...... :D

Alan
12th January 2006, 09:40 PM
Oh yea, I've been having another Chinna(?) Aasai lately.....this is after I saw the movie Desh Premee (1980), *ing AB double-role......I wish I cud've enacted the song "Mere Desh premiyon.....aapas mein prem karo desh premiyon" in tat film, where AB pacifies a bunch of guys of diff. communities fighting among themselves.......tat song I feel, really packs a punch & I keep wishing I cud've enacted it in my schooldays (which r over hence I feel this wish can't be fulfilled! :( )......
But, believe it or not, I wudn't want to play the main role of AB as the pacifier but instead as one of the guys who fights....preferably as the Tamil guy (or maybe not if in my schooldays, since I didn't like/get used to wearing veshtis/lungi back then, unlike now! :P )...... :D

LOL! You and your AB craze!!!! LOL!

Lambretta
13th January 2006, 09:12 AM
LOL! You and your AB craze!!!! LOL!
Actually I was saying I was more captivated by the song itself than AB's role in it.......as I said, i wudn't hav played the main role (AB) if I'd enacted this song........! :)

hi
13th January 2006, 09:21 AM
Chinna..chinna aasai...

want to eat ice-cream... when it's raining... btw last week i did.. so.. most of the ppl in the roads give me :x mad look.. :lol:

scorpio
13th January 2006, 10:28 AM
Chinna aasai thaan sollanumaa? Periya aasai ellam ezhudha koodaathaa? :roll:

a.ratchasi
13th January 2006, 11:18 AM
Enna thaan Baskin-Robbins/Haagen Daz even Cornetto ice cream saapithallum, RM1 cone ice-cream pole varumma?

The same for coffee...enna thaan Star Bucksleyum Coffee Beanleyum tea/coffee kudithallum, mamak stall tea/coffee pole varumma?

swathy
13th January 2006, 12:21 PM
Chinna aasai thaan sollanumaa? Periya aasai ellam ezhudha koodaathaa? :roll:

enakkum periya periya aasai than irukku :D

Lambretta
13th January 2006, 04:10 PM
Pochu da! Inime inge ellarum peri-periya aasaiyl pathi pesite pona andha chinna aasai le irukara charm/innocence ellame poyidarthu! :( :roll:

swathy
13th January 2006, 04:18 PM
Pochu da! Inime inge ellarum peri-periya aasaiyl pathi pesite pona andha chinna aasai le irukara charm/innocence ellame poyidarthu! :( :roll:

naanga innum pesave aarambikalaiye

Shakthiprabha.
13th January 2006, 05:25 PM
swathy, lambretta,

Actually if we rightly ponder, smallest desires are probably the most biggest/toughest/impossible desires :wink:

Think bout the lyrics...

malligaip poovai maarivida :roll:
ennai intha boomi sutri vara aasai :roll:

sohangaLaiyellaam vittu vida aasai (can anything be bigger than this :smile: )

karkuzhalil ulagai katti vida aasai :huh:

what do u say?

Again one of my smallest desire .. is to VANISH OFF INTO AN ISLAND.........

where there are no human species......
just flowers. trees, mountain, river, nature............and ME (no wild animals too :roll: ) with loads and loads of books to read........
and CHAATS to eat.

(atleast for 1 fullllllll week )

no sounds, no disturbance, no knocks, no answering bells, no phone calls NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Lambretta
13th January 2006, 05:35 PM

naanga innum pesave aarambikalaiye
Abbah! Nalla vaelae! :P :D

Lambretta
13th January 2006, 05:48 PM
Again one of my smallest desire .. is to VANISH OFF INTO AN ISLAND.........
where there are no human species......just flowers. trees, mountain, river, nature............and ME (no wild animals too :roll: ) with loads and loads of books to read........and CHAATS to eat. (atleast for 1 fullllllll week )
:shock: 1 week-ku verum CHAAT thaana?? In tat case better take a bottle of ENO & sum tablets for stomach upsets when u vanish to tat island, wherevr it is! :wink: :P Ange vanthu human species-ey illata medical shops kuda onnume irukadho ennamo.... :lol:
But u know, jokes apart, once in a while even I hav such a desire.....but then, on 2nd thot I feel it'd turn out to be boring for me eventually as there'd be no old cars/bikes around there (w/out which life is really drab for me! :P ).......or sumtimes I keep wishing I cud find a time-machaine, 'don't care even if I've to steal it, & vanish off into the '60s or '70s!! Back then I guess I cud also live as a respectable citizen even if I were a BA graduate (as I am now)! No craze for engineering/MBA/MS in US, and of course no snooty ppl. (inc. the 'elders') w/ fake smiles boring me to death by demanding to know y I'm not int'd in going to the US & saying tat "everyone" of my age is going blah blah blah.......... :evil:

nms
14th January 2006, 06:15 PM
One of my childhood wishes was to run,walk,play and roll in rain.
Now in my 20s i recently walked in rain..drinking the little drops of water that directly fell into my wide opened mouth.. :lol:
cudn't play in the rain as many were watching me ..romba aacharyama paakkuraangappa..

mazhaila ninanjalae thani sugam dhaan..try it out.

Querida
15th January 2006, 09:25 AM
or sumtimes I keep wishing I cud find a time-machaine, 'don't care even if I've to steal it, & vanish off into the '60s or '70s!! Back then I guess I cud also live as a respectable citizen even if I were a BA graduate (as I am now)! No craze for engineering/MBA/MS in US, and of course no snooty ppl. (inc. the 'elders') w/ fake smiles boring me to death by demanding to know y I'm not int'd in going to the US & saying tat "everyone" of my age is going blah blah blah.......... :evil:

yeah me too...when my mom reminisces about life back in SL it sounds so wholesome and happy...and yes I too am sick of snooty elders err... *advising* me! :x

Lambretta
15th January 2006, 10:21 AM
yeah me too...when my mom reminisces about life back in SL it sounds so wholesome and happy...and yes I too am sick of snooty elders err... *advising* me! :x
Y shud they?? Ur already settled abroad in Canada (= as 'good' as US) so shudn't u already hav "done ur parents proud" (as seen from their POV).....? :huh: :P
Btw, ur from S.Lanka huh??! 'never knew tat, thot all this while ur from India! :D

Querida
16th January 2006, 09:22 AM
Ha! Nope even if you lived in Utopia "wise elders" would probably think of a better place for you to be...yeah parents from there but i was born in Malaysia...so find more connection with M'asia than anywhere else...but parents got me to Canuck land so my proof of worth has to come from my own pursuits....i guess...that and of course anything to chastise the ill choice of straying away from the stereotype..whew what a digression! :D

Lambretta
16th January 2006, 09:35 AM
*DIGR*
Ha! Nope even if you lived in Utopia "wise elders" would probably think of a better place for you to be...
Wish Utopia really existed tho!

whew what a digression! :D
Yup! I think I'm the one who's caused the max. no. of digressions in nearly every thread in this forum! :wink: :P :lol:

swathy
16th January 2006, 11:47 AM
mm I have danced in the rain for nearly 2 hrs in my college days

namma chinna aasai ennanna sirikka koodadhu

naan sondha oorukku pogum podhu devar maganla vara madhiri thara thambattam, madurai urumi, thanjavur thavil , vadipatti karagattathoda vandhu ennai varaverkkanum. summa dance aaditte poganum :lol:

Querida
16th January 2006, 11:43 PM
Swathy I don't think it's funny...it's cute, though you're the one who laffed :D

nms
17th January 2006, 02:28 AM
namma chinna aasai ennanna sirikka koodadhu

naan sondha oorukku pogum podhu devar maganla vara madhiri thara thambattam, madurai urumi, thanjavur thavil , vadipatti karagattathoda vandhu ennai varaverkkanum. summa dance aaditte poganum

swathy,enna andha maari ninachu pathaein,romba maghizhchiya irukku.really cute.

swathy
17th January 2006, 10:53 AM
Thank querida and nms :D

Lambretta
17th January 2006, 11:45 AM
Tat reminds me- neeng-enna Mouna Ragam padathle "Oho...Megham vanthathu" paatu lendhu inspiration eduthundengla?? :wink: (altho antha padum release ana naal-u le neenga college-le irunthengla theriyathu!) :lol:
Mazhae le dance adache background le antha paatu play ayindruntha antha effect innum thrilling-a irukum-nu naan nenaikiren! :wink:
IMHO tats one of the best rain songs I've heard, by my fav. South music. dir. :D

swathy
17th January 2006, 11:54 AM
Tat reminds me- neeng-enna Mouna Ragam padathle "Oho...Megham vanthathu" paatu lendhu inspiration eduthundengla?? :wink: (altho antha padum release ana naal-u le neenga college-le irunthengla theriyathu!) :lol:
Mazhae le dance adache background le antha paatu play ayindruntha antha effect innum thrilling-a irukum-nu naan nenaikiren! :wink:
IMHO tats one of the best rain songs I've heard, by my fav. South music. dir. :D

:lol: :lol: mouna raagam vandhappo i dunno the meaning for divorce. (i have mentioned the same in some other thread). dancing in the rain ellam romba sagajamappa oru naal roadla aadanum adhan en vazhkkai latchiyam :lol: . once it was planned but cancelled. :cry:

Lambretta
17th January 2006, 05:42 PM
:lol: :lol: mouna raagam vandhappo i dunno the meaning for divorce.
Aama, antha kaalathle athu vanthu avolo common-a kuda illeye! :P :lol:

dancing in the rain ellam romba sagajamappa oru naal roadla aadanum adhan en vazhkkai latchiyam :lol: . once it was planned but cancelled. :cry:
Hmm....understandably real-life le irukara scene ku reel-life scene ku romba vidhyasam iruku! :wink: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 04:39 PM
nice ones. Intersting ones posted by everybody.

Lime light always reminds me of my insatable THIRST to be in limelight.

One of my SILLIEST :roll: desire is an ECHO thundering in the cloud to the whole world REFERING ME AS "God's incarnation"

Since the time of earth life is over, I would have an aura descending down to fetch me to another world (i dont think therez any heaven or hell though :grin: ).

I suddenly develop wings and get a magic wand, and FLY AWAY into ETERNAL BLISS :roll:

Guess too much of watching BHAKTHI MOVIES :roll: :roll:

nms
19th January 2006, 07:03 PM
One of my SILLIEST :roll: desire is an ECHO thundering in the cloud to the whole world REFERING ME AS "God's incarnation"

Since the time of earth life is over, I would have an aura descending down to fetch me to another world (i dont think therez any heaven or hell though :grin: ).
.... :!: Interesting

I suddenly develop wings and get a magic wand, and FLY AWAY into ETERNAL BLISS :roll:
Ohh..thtswhy u av shed ur wings..???? :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 07:55 PM
LOL NMS :lol:

Anoushka
20th January 2006, 06:34 PM
I love getting wet in the rain too... and I do that on a regular basis :) My Mom and hubby are never impressed but who listens to them anyway :lol: One thing I used to do regularly is to walk from work to the shopping mall (half way point), get an ice cream and continue walking home and most of the time it would be raining....

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 03:45 PM
OK now here's an Aasai tat I'm surprised I didn't share so far.....jus slipped my mind even tho I think of it every other day! :shock:
En Aasai- to hav a wife who likes to dress in Sarees (atleast often if not always) & has long hair tat she wud wrap up at the back of her head in a towel jus after her bath, as Indian (mostly south) women wud do.....& I wish to see her like tat in the mornings (atleast often, if not every morning!!).......also I'd like her to come dressed in a Saree (pref. a simple, fancy one), for a stroll w/ me on an evening by the beach (if I'd still be living in Vizag or ne coastal city by then) when therez a strong-ish cool breeze blowing & I'd like to see the free 'hanging' end of her Saree pallu (munthani) fluttering abt like a flag behind her as she walks.....this is one wish I've always had for the last few yrs!.......and then of course wud like to sit together for a while at the beach (if its not too dirty, as Vizag beach currently is becoming!)......
En Aasai Niraivaerumaa?? Now I feel a big ? mark when I think of this.......'cos I'm not sure if I'll hav a wife who'll understand/share this wish of mine! :(

hi
25th January 2006, 03:47 PM
Nice aasai lamby.. i wish u get a homely girl... :)

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 03:50 PM
Nice aasai lamby.. i wish u get a homely girl... :)
Tks, tats wat I wish for......ana athu vanthu Periya aasai ahum......athle ithu oru chinna asai! :wink: :D

Sanguine Sridhar
25th January 2006, 03:54 PM
Lamby,
Its a very big aasai :( All the best! :( .... Just ask your fiancee before marriage whether she knows how to wear a saree or atleast you learn :wink: Ooops :oops:

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 04:00 PM
Lamby,
Its a very big aasai :( All the best! :( .... Just ask your fiancee before marriage whether she knows how to wear a saree or atleast you learn :wink: Ooops :oops:
Tks Becks! :P
Actually I do know how to "wear" it.......I'd observed a shopkeeper dressing up mannequins at a Saree shop when in Singapore, thot it'd be useful to learn in case I've to teach my wife if she doesn't know how to wear one! :D
But more imp. than tat of course is tat she LIKE to wear one......then learning wudn't be a big deal......! 'cos even knowing how to wear it wudn't be of ne use w/out the liking in the 1st place.......

scorpio
25th January 2006, 04:02 PM
My small but costly aasai..

Go to the top of an atleast 15 story building and throw my laptop down..want to see into how many pieces it can crack into :roll:

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 04:04 PM

Go to the top of an atleast 15 story building and throw my laptop down..want to see into how many pieces it can crack into :roll:
Laptop-e??!! :shock: U must be rich to think of disposing one like tat! :P :lol: And scorpio-ka, if I might ask, y this asai? Too stressed/frustrated at work?? :wink: :lol:
PS- hope u rem. me! :)

scorpio
25th January 2006, 04:52 PM
LST- How can I forget a felow Harry Potter fan? ;-)

Should I be rich to throw away my Official laptop? :roll: :lol: After the laptop, my Blackberry would follow :-)

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 04:59 PM
LST- How can I forget a felow Harry Potter fan? ;-)

Should I be rich to throw away my Official laptop? :roll: :lol: After the laptop, my Blackberry would follow :-)
Glad u still rem. me! :)
Well, I gues u'd hav to be rich to pay back the co. if u throw away an official laptop! :P: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
25th January 2006, 05:13 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

scorpio
25th January 2006, 05:16 PM
ethukku Shakthi indha peru moochu? :roll:

Sanguine Sridhar
25th January 2006, 05:19 PM
Ennoda chinna aasai!
I should start my life right from my childhood but i should remember everything so that i can correct my mistake which i did ... Hmmm :D

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 05:23 PM
Ennoda chinna aasai!
I should start my life right from my childhood but i should remember everything so that i can correct my mistake which i did ... Hmmm :D
Becks,
sounds like a very big aasai.....may be poss' only if u hav a time-turner (as in Harry Potter)........ :wink: :lol:

great
25th January 2006, 05:27 PM
Lamby, you like harry potter :shock:

Shakthiprabha.
25th January 2006, 05:33 PM
scorpio,

unga aasai niraiverina....

ungalai enna seyvangalonnu bayam :P

scorpio
25th January 2006, 05:37 PM
onnum seyya mudiyaadhu..I will get a replacement in a jiffy :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
25th January 2006, 05:38 PM
:lol: :thumbsup:

enjoy.

I remeber my freinds desire to HIT AND BREAK A CAR'S GLASS :rotfl:

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 05:42 PM
:lol: :thumbsup:

enjoy.

I remeber my freinds desire to HIT AND BREAK A CAR'S GLASS :rotfl:
& I rem. ur desire to pinch/bite chubby cheeks.......infact I now think of/picturise the "killidatha di kozhanthey" incident u told whenever I think of u! :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
25th January 2006, 05:48 PM
:lol: :rotfl: :)

she died 3 years back (my periya-patti) (big grandmother)
She was a sweetie lambretta, who was alwayssssssssss smiling for all my pranks on her :)

life is so unreal :)

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 05:57 PM
:lol: :rotfl: :)

she died 3 years back (my periya-patti) (big grandmother)
She was a sweetie lambretta, who was alwayssssssssss smiling for all my pranks on her :)
So was my grandma (dad's mother), she was plump/chubby too & was an albino......but she died in 1986 when I was a small kid! :(
I was told tat she was v.affectionate towards me tho......wud call me her "vaithuryam", "pacchey".....:)

life is so unreal :)
Sure is!

pooja.shankar
26th January 2006, 10:31 AM
MY ONE AND ONLY DESIRE ..IS TO BECOME WAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ....
NO MATERIAL DESIRES ...I WISH PEOPLE AROUND ME WOULD BE MORE SUPORTIVE AND HELP ME TO ACHIEVE THEM ........

wishes remain wishes ...most of the time ....

great
26th January 2006, 10:35 AM
NO MATERIAL DESIRES ...I WISH PEOPLE AROUND ME WOULD BE MORE SUPORTIVE AND HELP ME TO ACHIEVE THEM ........

this is not smal wish it seems 8-) ......

pooja.shankar
26th January 2006, 03:07 PM

this is not smal wish it seems 8-) ......

great ..........i dint get u ....it is not small as it seems ..????

i never said it was a chinna aasai ..i said it is my one and only ...

nms
2nd February 2006, 04:17 PM
:shock: :o to see a woman with a SINGLE wish..

RC
2nd February 2006, 10:51 PM

Scorpio: appuram enna thayakkam.. office mottai maadikku pOi thooki pOda vEndiyathu thaane? :)

scorpio
3rd February 2006, 01:38 PM

Scorpio: appuram enna thayakkam.. office mottai maadikku pOi thooki pOda vEndiyathu thaane? :)

RC- En office biulding naalu maadi thaan..it wouldnt break into as many pieces as I would want it to..:roll:

Lambretta
3rd February 2006, 06:37 PM
RC- En office biulding naalu maadi thaan..it wouldnt break into as many pieces as I would want it to..:roll:
Btw, Scorpio-ka, jus a thot...wat abt the LIC bldg. at Mount Rd.?? I think tats more than 4 storeys high...? Altho I didn't get to count exactly how many I'm afraid, as I wud only pass by it whenevr I visited Madras! :D :lol:

selvakumar
3rd February 2006, 07:03 PM
Scorpio,
Why can't u try that one in Harry Potter's style? Flying high to get the required height and then to execute the plans :D

Lambretta
3rd February 2006, 07:09 PM
Scorpio,
Why can't u try that one in Harry Potter's style? Flying high to get the required height and then to execute the plans :D
Athuku oru helicopter aathu eduthunda pochu! :D

ssanjinika
3rd February 2006, 07:12 PM
Mine is not a that big an aasai according to me but some would consider it immpossible(might think me wierd even ) but here it goes.

I would like to live in a magical world ..kind of like the one Harry potter lives in barring lord voldemort.I would def settle for living beside the Enchanted woods(Enid Blyton fans would know what im talking abt :)).

selvakumar
3rd February 2006, 07:13 PM
Scorpio,
Athuku oru helicopter aathu eduthunda pochu! :D

What about jumping from there using a Parachute(spelling not sure).. and then acheiving that?

Seems this chinna aasai has grown up to a periya aasai? :D

Lambretta
3rd February 2006, 07:25 PM
What about jumping from there using a Parachute(spelling not sure).. and then acheiving that?

Yea and a rather expensive one! :P

selvakumar
3rd February 2006, 07:31 PM

But I think we cannot comment whether that one is expensive for scorpio or not. who knows? She might be a BILL GATES. If that is the case, it won't be expensive for her. She can fulfill that.

Shakthiprabha.
3rd February 2006, 10:43 PM
wow ss :)

great
3rd February 2006, 11:09 PM

But I think we cannot comment whether that one is expensive for scorpio or not. who knows? She might be a BILL GATES. If that is the case, it won't be expensive for her. She can fulfill that.

By this time , she would have lost the interest of throwing her laptop :roll: :cry: :lol: :rotfl:

selvakumar
4th February 2006, 04:45 PM
Great - :rotfl:

expecting scorpio's reply :roll: :lol:

Lambretta
4th February 2006, 06:33 PM
Btw, enaku intha nadule innoru chinna aasai vanthurku- I want a sticker tat says "Re-cycled Kinetic Honda" to stick on my scooter! Then wan2 to watch the expressions of ne old vehicle basher who notices/reads this!! :twisted: :lol:
Hmm..maybe I cud get one made w/ those "radium" stickers at a no. plate sticker shop.....but not sure it wud look as attractive..... :?

Querida
5th February 2006, 07:00 AM
speaking of little desires here's one that came true...i have never seen the ocean so it was only when i went to UK that i got to..and had a nice stroll through the sand with my feet walking among the soft sand...i wanted to collect sea shells but didn't know they could crumble so easily in my hands..the only issue was the little lecture i got for getting my saree all sandy and tattered at the border...( i had a valid excuse too!) still i'd do it again for sure!

now one that is *yet* (hopefully) to come true is to be able to pluck my own mango from a tree...it's impossible here...the only thing i have had straight from the trees has been apples and blackberries

terminator
5th February 2006, 05:32 PM
Ennoda chinna asai ennanna

kazhaiyil 4 (too early) illai na 5 manikku ezhuntharikkanum.

Lambretta
5th February 2006, 06:30 PM
..the only issue was the little lecture i got for getting my saree all sandy and tattered at the border...( i had a valid excuse too!) still i'd do it again for sure!
U wear Sarees??! :D But y wud u think of wearing one while going to the sea-shore?! :?

now one that is *yet* (hopefully) to come true is to be able to pluck my own mango from a tree...it's impossible here...the only thing i have had straight from the trees has been apples and blackberries
Even I had a wish to hav our own mango tree in the backyard, when we had our old house at Hyd......I used to feel jealous cos our next-door neighbours had a HUGE one......not tat it gave too many mangoes...but its jus tat um, I liked the shape/colour of the leaves :roll: :oops: , sumhow gave a feeling of greenery to the place.....also whenever we had to tie a 'thoranam' for an occasion at home, I'd always pluck leaves from their tree! :D
Now I know the wish to hav such a tree is never gona come true 'cos we sold our house itself 2 years ago.....so now I jus wish we cud hav it back, or a similar house tat was built in the '70s.....:(

swathy
6th February 2006, 09:01 AM
Ennoda chinna aasai!

hey bech i often think abt this.Like restarting the system, i want to restart my life and correct all my mistakes. :lol:

Querida
6th February 2006, 10:17 AM
But y wud u think of wearing one while going to the sea-shore?!

Ahem so here comes my valid excuse :P ..I had just come from going to temple and the beach was near by! :D Yeah I like sarees..though aunties/mom find it weird-like that i do... :? i like them better than any other cultural/modern attire. Yeah I get so wistful when my parents talk about their big houses with wide verandahs and hugemango,pomegrante, guava etc. trees guess it's weird for them to contemplate why i like all the "old-fashioned" stuff when i've never seen it...just waiting for a chance to travel to SL/India and see if i can make another wish a moment of reality.

great
6th February 2006, 10:24 AM
Ennoda chinna aasai!

hey bech i often think abt this.Like restarting the system, i want to restart my life and correct all my mistakes. :lol:

Naraya thappu pannirupinga pola :roll:

Sanguine Sridhar
6th February 2006, 10:37 AM
Ennoda chinna aasai!

Thavaru seivadhu manidha iyalbu,Thirundhi vaazhaveyndum endru ninaipadhu periya manidha iyalbu

great
6th February 2006, 10:38 AM
Ennoda chinna aasai!

Thavaru seivadhu manidha iyalbu,Thirundhi vaazhaveyndum endru ninaipadhu periya manidha iyalbu

:notworthy:

scorpio
6th February 2006, 01:33 PM
Lamby, Selva, Great- :lol:

My desire to throw away my laptop is still alive, if only Selva can buy me a Firebolt, will try the Harry Potter style :-)

Shakthiprabha.
6th February 2006, 01:56 PM

unga laptop mela evlo perukku aasai.

I am sure all these guys would stand down, waitin to catch urs :wink:

selvakumar
6th February 2006, 02:34 PM
Lamby, Selva, Great- :lol:

My desire to throw away my laptop is still alive, if only Selva can buy me a Firebolt, will try the Harry Potter style :-)

Well.. I will get a FireBolt(modified Helicopter) for u scorpio. But for that just sign an ECC with me(along with ur accound number). :lol:

Also, I want to check whether the thing u want to throw away is a genuine Laptop!! For that, please give that to me. Let me check it. I promise u that I will return that to u. :lol:

scorpio
6th February 2006, 05:15 PM
Selva- :rotfl:

Shakthi- I know you do not form part of that crowd waiting for a catch :-)

Lambretta
6th February 2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah I like sarees..though aunties/mom find it weird-like that i do... :?
:lol: It shud be the other way round, rite!

i like them better than any other cultural/modern attire.
Wow! Inspite of having settled(?) in the West! Now tats really worth appreciating! :clap: :D

Yeah I get so wistful when my parents talk about their big houses with wide verandahs and hugemango,pomegrante, guava etc. trees guess it's weird for them to contemplate why i like all the "old-fashioned" stuff when i've never seen it...
Same here, altho I know for a fact tat big houses w/ & even smaller houses w/ big verandahs existed even in the past......my mother's uncle's (mama's) house at Madras still exists; its got the "thinnais" at the verandhas & stairs finished in "red mosaic"......I luv tat house & make sure we visit it on every trip to Madras! :D

just waiting for a chance to travel to SL/India and see if i can make another wish a moment of reality.
Good luck! :)

stranger
6th February 2006, 10:41 PM

Have you seen the movie, office space :?:

I remember a scene in that flick, the employees who just got fired under a bad adminstration, will take an office printer, a piece of junk, which apparently gave them hell a lot of trouble and literally break that into pieces! They will feel great as it was a real trouble maker. :lol:

But I dont know about your laptop, I am afraid 'it' may be innocent! :D

RC
6th February 2006, 11:07 PM
so now I jus wish we cud hav it back, or a similar house tat was built in the '70s.....:(

Lambretta: appO andha pakkathu veeta vilai pEsida vENdiyadhu thaane? 8-)

Lambretta
7th February 2006, 09:19 AM
Lambretta: appO andha pakkathu veeta vilai pEsida vENdiyadhu thaane? 8-)
RC, enga pakkathu veetu vanthu avolo pazhashu onnu illai......twas built in the '80s, after we built ours.....and the owners had sold it long ago & it'd thereafter been renovated! :)

dev
7th February 2006, 10:51 AM
Nice pic U've, Lambretta...:)

Querida
8th February 2006, 12:48 AM
Yeah well Dev, I agree but Lambretta please do bring back your Amitabh B. pics (i don't know where you get them but you got quite a collection) ...that's one thing about old movies the guys wore nice shirts one's that actually had creative patterns not just bold lines and colours, hence looking quite sharp. :)

RC
8th February 2006, 02:01 AM
Querida: Is that your chinna aasai? :)

Querida
8th February 2006, 04:10 AM

:P yeah i guess it is. :D

Nerd
8th February 2006, 06:53 AM

As I was reading this, someone stole my laptop :( Now I wish the culprit gives it back.. my chinna aasai :(

Lambretta
8th February 2006, 06:34 PM
:P yeah i guess it is. :D
Hmm......Que, glad u liked my 'old movie pics' of AB! :) Well I jus keep finding them on google searches.....sumtimes takes a long time as I look only for images from his '70s movies! :)
Well, I jus thot this avtaar'd be nice for a change.....but lesse......if I get more demand for AB images he'll be back by popular demand! :)

Lambretta
8th February 2006, 06:35 PM

As I was reading this, someone stole my laptop :( Now I wish the culprit gives it back.. my chinna aasai :(
Ohh.....sorry to hear tat man! I hope it wasn't too expensive!

Anoushka
8th February 2006, 06:57 PM
From the day this thread came up, I've tried to think as to what "chinna aasai" I have that I haven't fulfilled already and I can't think of any :( All big big aasais.... what to do :D

nms
9th February 2006, 01:21 AM
One of my friends said this to me.

He wants to take some water,gargle it and spit on those who smoke in public places.His explanation: they are spitting smoke on him and why not he spit water on them...

i agree with him.. :roll:

Querida
9th February 2006, 03:43 AM
though i know his "solution" would only bring trouble...I too hate the smell of smoke...especially because it irritates and burns my throat and upsets my asthma... :cry:

some ppl do go to pains of not blowing smoke in people's direction but still it angers me that when one smokes they make the decision to injure themselves...it is not like they do not know its negative effects (they have disturbing pictures of a fetus smoking with "smoking affects the health of your baby" or a cancerous lung with "smoking can cause cancer" on all the packages here not to mention all the public campaigns) but that i too have to become ill because of their choice...it's not fair! :x

Nerd
9th February 2006, 06:19 AM
Ohh.....sorry to hear tat man! I hope it wasn't too expensive!

Thanks for the nice words lamby. It was exactly one year old!! It wasnt very expensive but the data I had in it is invaluable. GBs of songs, GBs of pictures (me, my family, my friends), all my projects etc.., etc.., I dint bother to even take a backup of all the data and thats killing me :cry:

dev
9th February 2006, 07:19 AM
One of my friends said this to me.

He wants to take some water,gargle it and spit on those who smoke in public places.His explanation: they are spitting smoke on him and why not he spit water on them...

i agree with him.. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Lambretta
9th February 2006, 11:25 AM
some ppl do go to pains of not blowing smoke in people's direction but still it angers me that when one smokes they make the decision to injure themselves...it is not like they do not know its negative effects (they have disturbing pictures of a fetus smoking with "smoking affects the health of your baby" or a cancerous lung with "smoking can cause cancer" on all the packages here not to mention all the public campaigns) but that i too have to become ill because of their choice...it's not fair! :x
True! When we lived in Hyd., our neighbour was a chain-smoker.....he got all the more addicted to it after his retirement when he had nothing much to do! At one point, his wife had got affected by it & her health suffered quite a bit...she even became very weak & frail, almost like a skeleton! Luckily she took sum treatment & recovered......yrs later, even he gave up smoking for good, but it seemed to late for him!

swathy
9th February 2006, 03:07 PM
i want to see a new quality movie by

Music: Ilaiyaraja
Direction: Bharathiraja
Story: R.Selvaraj
Camera: B.Kannan

also a comedy classic by Bhagyaraj

rocketboy
6th March 2006, 12:17 AM
i want to witness a real fight (not an animated one ) between the following
animals:

1.rhinoceros vs lion

2. tiger vs sabre toothed cat(now extinct )

3. mountain gorilla vs grizzly

4. black mamba vs reticulated python

5. hippo vs bison

6. great dane vs bulldog

7. hulk hogan vs bruce lee ( with all due respects )

Querida
6th March 2006, 06:25 AM
your last match would be the shortest match IMO....Bruce Lee is the master of all masters in fighting :notworthy: and well wrestling of the WWC,WWF type is fake...i should know i grew up with lots avid fans of it... :roll:

Can you just imagine that they had to ask him "to slow down his movements because on film, he was practically a blur and you couldn't see what he was doing properly!!" 8-)

nms
6th March 2006, 04:06 PM
i want to see a new quality movie by

Music: Ilaiyaraja
Direction: Bharathiraja
Story: R.Selvaraj
Camera: B.Kannan

also a comedy classic by Bhagyaraj

Add this..Vairamuthu penning the lyrics...

rocketboy
8th March 2006, 10:36 PM
some animal facts:

White rhinocerous:

normally , a docile browser,the rhino's strength , 4-foot long front horn :shock: and a 30 mph make it a deadly adversary.

Adult males can weigh 8,000 pounds and measure 16 feet from head to tail

Sabre toothed cat:

One of the best known of all the extinct ice age animals, the powerfully built sabre-tooth cat was equipped with lethal knife-like canine teeth. The sabre-tooth used these to inflict fatal wounds on mammalian prey such as bison and sheep.

Black mamba:

The Black Mamba is the most deadly snake in the world. They grow 14 feet in length, and can travel at speeds of up to 12 mph.

They are invulnerable, because no animal can actually kill them. Their venom can kill just about anything, so they don't have much to worry about.

Reason why people kill snakes recklessly without a basic understanding of the role it plays in the food chain:

There is considerable colour and pattern variation and only an expert can identify snakes correctly.

okay its easy to differentiate between a rat snke and a cobra the latter having a hood with the spectacle mark.

but in many cases it is difficult.

poisonous snakes in india:

there are only 4 species of poisonous snakes in india.

cobra,krait,saw scaled viper, russell's viper.

and a question to ponder : why there is only division - homo sapiens among humans ? why not many more sub species.

after all we are animals too 8-) .

Querida
11th March 2006, 11:03 AM
my chinna aasai for today is for you to find the correct thread to post this in Rocketboy :rotfl:

swathy
11th March 2006, 02:13 PM
my chinna aasai for today is for you to find the correct thread to post this in Rocketboy :rotfl:

swathy
11th March 2006, 02:17 PM
My chinna aasai is

I wanna go to a village that has got a temple and a lake nearby

(If you couldn't imagine just recollect the song nadhiyil aadum poovanam from kadhal oviyam or yamunai aatrile song from thalabathy)

I should sit on a rock in the middle of the lake and should enjoy IR's How to name it, Nothing but wind closing my eyes.

Lambretta
11th March 2006, 07:05 PM
My chinna aasai is

(If you couldn't imagine just recollect the song nadhiyil aadum poovanam from kadhal oviyam or yamunai aatrile song from thalabathy)

I should sit on a rock in the middle of the lake and should enjoy IR's How to name it, Nothing but wind closing my eyes.
And my chinna aasai is the very same aasai, to share w/ a wife who happens to be having the same aasai! :wink: :D

Querida
11th March 2006, 10:59 PM
My chinna aasai is

Swathy not only do I adore that song and movie...I would love to find myself a place like that!....I always pin my hopes in finding something heavenly like that in SL, Malaysia or India...I know there is no place like that here....I feel like I'm stuck in a place I don't belong in...I want to see and cherish for myself what I have only ever seen in movie scenes...

kb
12th March 2006, 03:09 AM
To enjoy mutton kulambu and idli in my house with my mom. :D
i have to wait 8 more months..

swathy
12th March 2006, 03:05 PM
To enjoy mutton kulambu and idli in my house with my mom. :D
i have to wait 8 more months..

hahaha just now my mom served the same :D

swathy
12th March 2006, 03:06 PM
My chinna aasai is

Swathy not only do I adore that song and movie...I would love to find myself a place like that!....I always pin my hopes in finding something heavenly like that in SL, Malaysia or India...I know there is no place like that here....I feel like I'm stuck in a place I don't belong in...I want to see and cherish for myself what I have only ever seen in movie scenes...

i too have never visited such type of place and iam longing for that :cry:

selvakumar
12th March 2006, 03:17 PM
Not sure how many people have heard this song from "Rettai jada vayasu"

Ajith will be explaining how he will treat his wife..

I would love to do the same with my wife.. Expecting for that.. Though it is very early, I am expecting that moment. :)

swathy
12th March 2006, 03:33 PM
selva do u mean this song?

Kanchi patu selai katti than kolusil thaalam thattum kanni ponne konjam kelamma

en manaivi vandha pinne ennavellam seiven endru serthu vaitha aasai sollava

selai than old aachu
chuditharum bore aachu

nitham oru jeans pottu mutti thodum midiyum pottu konjam konjam lipstick pottu avalai naan rasippen

maasathu 3 tharam beauty parlour kooti poven
raathiriyil nightyaga naane maariduven

)kaanchi

thoongi ponal sammadham dosai naane oothuven
oorukkengum poonal naanum vaadiduven

aval mugam en magalukkume varum padi oru varam ketppen
aval peyar thanai initialaiya idum padi naan seithiduven

our naalukku moondrena murai padi aval tharum cigarettai kudithiduven

vengayame vettum podhu kan kalanga koodadhamma vengayame vendam endre naanum solliduven

aval dhavani paruvathu love letter anaithaiyum iruvarum padithiduvom

kobapattu thitti puttu kollapakkam poi ninnu akkam pakkam paartha pinbu mella naan aluven

selvakumar
12th March 2006, 04:37 PM
Swathy - :clap:

Exactly !! ... I like this song very much..

I would love to do the same :D

esp this line

kobapattu thitti puttu kollapakkam poi ninnu akkam pakkam paartha pinbu mella naan aluven

Shakthiprabha.
12th March 2006, 05:25 PM
swathy,

kindly post that song in TOUCHY LYRICS.

my chinna chinna aasai is.......

I WISH a person would REALLY WOULD DO/ MEAN ALL THESE AFTER HIS MARRIAGE !! :roll:

Life is a mirage. :)

swathy
12th March 2006, 05:49 PM
swathy,

I WISH a person would REALLY WOULD DO/ MEAN ALL THESE AFTER HIS MARRIAGE !! :roll:

already i posted 2 -3 lines from this song :-)

selvakumar
12th March 2006, 06:24 PM
I will provide this to my partner after marriage.. to depict my love towards her.

swathy,

selvakumar
12th March 2006, 06:26 PM
aval mugam en magalukkume varum padi oru varam ketppen
aval peyar thanai initialaiya idum padi naan seithiduven

One of my favoritel lines in this song.. :clap:

Once again.. Thanks a lot Swathy :D

Lambretta
12th March 2006, 06:58 PM
selai than old aachu
chuditharum bore aachu
nitham oru jeans pottu mutti thodum midiyum pottu konjam konjam lipstick pottu avalai naan rasippen
maasathu 3 tharam beauty parlour kooti poven
:evil: :roll: :roll: :| :hammer: :x

Exactly !! ... I like this song very much..

I would love to do the same :D
Macha wat if SHE hates u to do the same?! Avalode taste pathhi-um yosane pannuveya?? :P :lol:
Incidentally, my Chinna Aasai wud've been exactly the opp. of the above lines.....:wink: :lol:
But I was under the opinion tat its wrong to force sumone to like ur tastes/interests......however, I seem to be proved wrong here......? :huh: :(

Lambretta
12th March 2006, 07:02 PM

Yea provided his wife wud let him DARE do/mean all these marriage! (if by "all these" u mean even the sartorial 'transformation' Ajith/Selva plans to do to his wife!) :wink: :P

selvakumar
12th March 2006, 07:07 PM
Lambretta,

I will ask her opinion.. / explain my desire rather than proceeding blindly..

To ur info, that dress sense lyrics are meant only for the husband view. and not for others :)

Lambretta
12th March 2006, 07:18 PM
Yes macha I appreciate tat......ask her first....so in tat case ur determined not to be disappointed by a 'No' ?? :)
One thing btw....I thot u hated the idea of women dressing up in 'scanty' outfits, as u'd explicitly expressed ur anguish over tat Aunty in ur office who does so (in tat other thread)......? :huh: :?
However, if ur serious abt ur Aasai, u may be luckier than I think.......ther r loads of gals post gen. X (esp. in bigger cities) who wud luv to try out the get-up u hav in mind, in the view tat it makes them instantly 'modern' or 'bold' (:roll:)......its only guys like me who r gonna hav a tough time.......as the law of gen. X/Y goes: "Prudes can't be dudes" :oops: :(

yosh
21st March 2006, 07:16 AM
My Asai is to come and live in India, where i can see all Tamilans around, feeling homely.
Hope i will get a transfer to India. :D

swathy
21st March 2006, 10:45 AM
Yoshi welcome to India :-)

Shekhar
22nd March 2006, 09:51 AM
Hmm.. I want to be a woman for a day, to see how it is like to be a woman. :roll: :)

swathy
22nd March 2006, 02:48 PM
Hmm.. I want to be a woman for a day, to see how it is like to be a woman. :roll: :)

aiyo what a peculiar wish :roll:

rami
22nd March 2006, 02:50 PM
My chinna aasai for now is...

Be with myself for atleast one day... No one to intrude my privacy..

Lambretta
22nd March 2006, 09:29 PM
aiyo what a peculiar wish :roll:
Yea Swathy, peculiar but possible......I recently happend to read a book by ur avtaar (:D), where he talked abt his guru Sri Ramakrishna who wished to overcome even the slightest likely feeling of lust for good as part of his spiritual enlightment & decided to carry out the same wish! So he imagined himself as a woman, dressed up as one, got permitted to stay in a good household for yrs together wher he observed how the women in the family behaved/interacted w. men, all the time & finally a time came wen he had fully overcome all sensually oriented feelings/thots towards women! :)

swathy
23rd March 2006, 09:47 AM
oh really . I dunno this :roll:

selvakumar
23rd March 2006, 12:35 PM
Yes macha I appreciate tat......ask her first....so in tat case ur determined not to be disappointed by a 'No' ?? :)
One thing btw....I thot u hated the idea of women dressing up in 'scanty' outfits, as u'd explicitly expressed ur anguish over tat Aunty in ur office who does so (in tat other thread)......? :huh: :?
However, if ur serious abt ur Aasai, u may be luckier than I think.......ther r loads of gals post gen. X (esp. in bigger cities) who wud luv to try out the get-up u hav in mind, in the view tat it makes them instantly 'modern' or 'bold' (:roll:)......its only guys like me who r gonna hav a tough time.......as the law of gen. X/Y goes: "Prudes can't be dudes" :oops: :(

Lambretta machan, If u go thru the lyrics, then it will have the meaning
"I will dress her like that and will see that myself" That means, not for others. I don't want to try that with the NEW GEN GIRLS u mentioned.

Also, there are many good things in the songs apart from these lyrics :D

Lambretta
23rd March 2006, 08:15 PM
*DIGR*
Lambretta machan, If u go thru the lyrics, then it will have the meaning
"I will dress her like that and will see that myself" That means, not for others. I don't want to try that with the NEW GEN GIRLS u mentioned.
Um.....so u mean to say u wan2 like, jus see her dressed like tat for a while?? :?
Still, glad tat u wudnt intend to force her to! :D

Well, 'nuff of this digr, I guess! :)
/DIGR

Lambretta
23rd March 2006, 08:24 PM
Really? 'thot u wud considering u seem to be a Swami Vivekananda fan! :)

swathy
24th March 2006, 10:22 AM
Really? 'thot u wud considering u seem to be a Swami Vivekananda fan! :)

chey insult i changed my avatar :cry:

Shakthiprabha.
24th March 2006, 03:25 PM
suddenly a new desire has cropped up.............

*JUST ME............NOT A SOUL NEAR ME
*clean (really clean) LAKE........... FILLED WITH LILLIES AND LOTUS.
*birds chirping....... AND NO OTHER SOUND
*GRASS CARPETED UNTIL VISIBILITY
*PURPLE, YELLOW, RED FLOWERS STREWN ALL AROUND
*NICE COLORFUL FLOWERING PLANTS IN AND AROUND NEAR BY ACRES
*shady big banyan or pipal tree
*LOTSSSSSSSS OF BOOKS NEAR ME (ON FICTIION, NONFICTION, PHILOSOHY, DRAMA, LITERATURE, COMICS ETC)
* A boon WHICH WOULD DESTRY HUNGER, SLEEP AND FEAR

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lambretta
24th March 2006, 08:02 PM
chey insult i changed my avatar :cry:
chey insult I shut my big mouth :( :huh:

Lambretta
24th March 2006, 08:05 PM
suddenly a new desire has cropped up.............
*JUST ME............NOT A SOUL NEAR ME
Yea does tat include souls w/ CHUBBY cheeks as well? :wink: :lol:

*clean (really clean) LAKE........... FILLED WITH LILLIES AND LOTUS.
Lotus? Hmm......not sure if tat wud make it too clear.....I'd prefer it to hav NO plants/flowers (or nasty reptiles!)......clear as a mirror! Not tat I inted to steal ur aasai now! :D

Shakthiprabha.
24th March 2006, 08:35 PM
hmm u have a point... (reg lotus) (yet......... contemplating on clear water or lotus with muddy water)

Dunno......... lotus is too tempting so is cleanliness :D

reptiles........... I NEVER EVEN think it can enter, (as I had mentioned NO SOULS AROUND) :D

regarding chubby cheeks........ I dont mind if the person comes once a while, just gets pinched .... and walk off quietly into oblivion :rotfl:

swathy
7th April 2006, 11:20 AM
Iam much impressed by the build ups in the recent movies. so my latest aasai is whenever I step out 4-5 people should walk behind me
:-)

It would be still good if I get a bg something like "swathy pole varuma" :lol: :rotfl:

hi
7th April 2006, 11:34 AM
my chinna..chinna aasai

- is to give suprise... gifts to yr beloved and watch the excitement in their faces

- to fulfill small (silly) desires of yr loved one's :P

Raikkonen
7th April 2006, 11:42 AM
Naane samachi Naane saptukkanum,..
This is my small desire

Lambretta
7th April 2006, 11:51 AM
Naane samachi Naane saptukkanum,..
This is my small desire
NTR garu,
Be careful wat u wish for.....neengle ethavathu samacha atthe neenga matrum saptavendiya irukkum.....!
Enaku oru tharuom appidi thaan nadanthuthu! :lol:

Arthi
7th April 2006, 12:24 PM
Like Shekhar... I want to be a man for some time...
emm I have reason for this.... so that I can go inside the Krishan Temple in Chembur and aasai thera en KRISHAN pakkathula erukklaam :)

Raikkonen
7th April 2006, 01:26 PM
Good One Lamby..:rotfl:
Itha fiancee pakkurathukkule delete pannidanum..
Illa..
Kalam poora itha kathitan

great
7th April 2006, 01:31 PM
Iam much impressed by the build ups in the recent movies. so my latest aasai is whenever I step out 4-5 people should walk behind me

It would be still good if I get a bg something like "swathy pole varuma" :lol: :rotfl:

:| :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lambretta
7th April 2006, 04:18 PM
emm I have reason for this.... so that I can go inside the Krishan Temple in Chembur and aasai thera en KRISHAN pakkathula erukklaam :)
Um, Arthi....athuku yean intha aasai? R girls/women not allowed in tat temple? :?

NTR, :lol:

selvakumar
7th April 2006, 04:47 PM

It would be still good if I get a bg something like "swathy pole varuma" ::

OOps.. This is not the one which can be yours only. :D

Everyone will get this when they stop breathing for the last time.

You forgot to add a few things.

There will be nice orchaestra singing praises of you.

And finally you will get RICE.

Arthi
7th April 2006, 05:01 PM
Um, Arthi....athuku yean intha aasai? R girls/women not allowed in tat temple? :?

I mean I want to go inside the GarbaGragam and do poojas like priest :)

Shakthiprabha.
7th April 2006, 09:40 PM
I just wish to be ...

detached.

(its a big desire infact)

Craving for LOVE, CARE, PETTY NEEDS, SMALL THRILLS, praise, EGO etc should just no longer exist.

Tranquil mind is indeed a path for permanent happiness.

Lambretta
7th April 2006, 09:55 PM
Arthi, ok got u! :D

SP, hmm....ur avtaar seems to speak ur aasai! :wink: :D

They both look chubby enuff btw! :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
8th April 2006, 12:10 AM
lambreatta,

i thought of u, when i uploaded it :D

chubby cheeks.....

seriouslY FELT LIKE PINCHING THEM...........CUTEEEEEEEEE..

ithula ennaaaaaaaaaa aasai vittu........ detach aagi......

hmmmmmm....... all dreams :D

Raikkonen
8th April 2006, 09:11 PM
My Chinna asai is to dance with bipasha basu

swathy
9th April 2006, 08:33 PM
latest aasai is to bath in some lake / waterfall. its too hot here :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
9th April 2006, 08:37 PM
You can use Showers to get the waterfall effect ...For lake..Why not bath tub 8-)

swathy
9th April 2006, 08:48 PM
You can use Showers to get the waterfall effect ...For lake..Why not bath tub 8-)

indha ullam kekkume more :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
9th April 2006, 08:50 PM

I thought you will take bath with water :shock: :shock: .. Illaya :o More-a?? :roll:

swathy
9th April 2006, 08:55 PM

I thought you will take bath with water :shock: :shock: .. Illaya :o More-a?? :roll:

mm first paala abhishegam pannittu appurama water :lol:

seri podhum :D

Sanguine Sridhar
9th April 2006, 08:59 PM
Nenapputhaan!

swathy
9th April 2006, 09:01 PM
Nenapputhaan!

:lol: :rotfl:

Raikkonen
10th April 2006, 07:20 AM
My new chinna asai is to type 600 words a minute.. hehe

rachel
10th April 2006, 09:47 AM
i don't have any sinna sinna asais...my asais are romba perusu :lol:

Raikkonen
10th April 2006, 09:50 AM
Sollunga pappom

rachel
10th April 2006, 09:53 AM
Sollunga pappom

i want to get a good job(part time) and i want to buy a small house in 10 years time...

Raikkonen
10th April 2006, 10:06 AM
Oho..
Nalla asai nallla asai

great
10th April 2006, 12:21 PM
Sollunga pappom

i want to get a good job(part time) and i want to buy a small house in 10 years time...

May ur wish turn in to reality soon :)

rachel
10th April 2006, 12:27 PM
Sollunga pappom

May ur wish turn in to reality soon :)

i hope :roll:

selvakumar
10th April 2006, 12:31 PM
Sollunga pappom

Quite Interesting. Rachel, It is not that much a great AASAI (or Big aasai). It is also a small wish.

If we truly belive in our talents, getting a job will become a small wish.

Acheiving & other things will become bigger... :D

Anyhow, May your small wish turn into a reality . :D

rachel
10th April 2006, 12:38 PM
oh..thanks....advice kekka nallathan irukku...
if i get a job. i'll tell u first 8-)

great
10th April 2006, 12:44 PM

just mentioning that you got a job is not enough :roll:

rachel
10th April 2006, 12:47 PM

just mentioning that you got a job is not enough :roll:

yes..i know that... :(

great
10th April 2006, 12:51 PM
which stream you are in ?? rachel?

rachel
10th April 2006, 12:53 PM
which stream you are in ?? rachel?

commerce

great
10th April 2006, 12:59 PM
oh kewl :D

crazy
10th April 2006, 07:01 PM
enakku ellame periya periya aasai
ana ippodaikku ore oru aasai

indha hubla "how well do u know ur songslayum" "vasanathukku vasanathileyum" yaarum solluradhukku munaadiye answer sollanum endru aasai!? :cry: :cry: :cry:
ennavo solluvaangale kal irundha naaya kaanom, naai irundha kala kaanom maadhuri enakku therincha vv illadhi songsa kedhaa, naan adha paakiradhukku munaadiye ellarum answer pannituvaanaga
enn aasai niraiveruma? :roll: :cry:

swathy
11th April 2006, 09:08 AM
crazzzzzzzy :lol:

niraiverum

don't worry I'll ask easy one when u r alone :-)

NM
11th April 2006, 10:21 AM
crazy : :lol: :lol: :lol:
ungalukkaavathu bathil theriyuthu aana, solrathukku munnadiyE answer panniraangga..
enakku onnume theriyaathu..ethna clue sonnaalum intha mandaikku onnumE varathu...ore vasanam enakku therinthathu, ulagathula ulla ella thamizhvaal makkalukkum theriyum.."maamanaa machchaana' nu varume athu mattum thaan :cry: :oops: so, VV pakkam vanthaal kooda, answer panna vara maattEn, chumma oru HI-yum oru arattai-yum adikka thaan...

so, ennoda chinna chinna aasai ennaanna, 'swathy' kEtkurathukku munnadiyE, enakku oru PM pannirunggO, enna answer-nu...naan dabakkunu vanthu answer solliduren... :D :D

swathy
11th April 2006, 10:23 AM
ok NM done :-)

crazy
11th April 2006, 12:51 PM
crazy : :lol: :lol: :lol:
ungalukkaavathu bathil theriyuthu aana, solrathukku munnadiyE answer panniraangga..
enakku onnume theriyaathu..ethna clue sonnaalum intha mandaikku onnumE varathu...ore vasanam enakku therinthathu, ulagathula ulla ella thamizhvaal makkalukkum theriyum.."maamanaa machchaana' nu varume athu mattum thaan :cry: :oops: so, VV pakkam vanthaal kooda, answer panna vara maattEn, chumma oru HI-yum oru arattai-yum adikka thaan...

so, ennoda chinna chinna aasai ennaanna, 'swathy' kEtkurathukku munnadiyE, enakku oru PM pannirunggO, enna answer-nu...naan dabakkunu vanthu answer solliduren... :D :D

che indha aasai ennokku madum endru ninachen, ippo inga ennorudharukkum irukka?!
sari appo swathy akka enakkum or pm pannitunga..................naan romba paavam ellarum enna paatha sirippa sirikkiraanga :cry:
mudincha NM MUNAADIYE ENAKKU pm pannunga?!(kind request)

swathy
11th April 2006, 01:51 PM
aaha competition jaasthiya irukke :lol:

great
11th April 2006, 01:56 PM
:shock: :shock: crazy, i have better idea . Just PM me with a question and reply to the dialogue, i will post it in the respective thread. You can pounce immedieatly with ur answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is it :roll:

crazy
11th April 2006, 02:06 PM
:shock: :shock: crazy, i have better idea . Just PM me with a question and reply to the dialogue, i will post it in the respective thread. You can pounce immedieatly with ur answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is it :roll:

che oru sadaarma aasaiya kuda niraivedra mudiyala ungalala?

appave sonnen ellarum enna padhu sirikiraanga endru :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

swathy akka naan thaan firsta enn aasaiya sonnen athanaala enakku thaan priority pannanum, pluss naan thaan propably NM vidha sinna ponnu, so kids first! :) :roll:

swathy
11th April 2006, 02:07 PM
ok crazy done :-)

great
11th April 2006, 02:10 PM
crazy girl :lol: :lol:

crazy
11th April 2006, 02:10 PM
ok crazy done :-)

jippi seri appo naan vv illa how well u j\know ur songs varum podhu ungalukku oru pm pannuren :)

crazy
11th April 2006, 02:14 PM

great neenga analum konjam kudha sympathy illama irukka kudadhu, swathy akka paateengala evalo kind, okndaanga, neengalum appadi sonna evalo nalla irukkum! :cry:
show some pitty to this crazy girl!

crazy
11th April 2006, 07:51 PM
MY SINNA SINNA AASAI's, MY EXPERIENCE AND MY NEW REDEFINED AASAI's.

sinna sinna aasai
sirakadikka aasai
(yes enakkum aasai thaan)
mudhu mudhu aasai
mudinthu vaitha aasai
(mudinchu ellam illa, anga naga sidarikidakira aasai)
vennilavai thodhu
mudham idha aasai
(ennakku vennila vendaam, suriyanai thodhu mudham idha aasai, mhm i might get burnt into ashes)
ennai indha bhoomi
suthi vara aasai
(no no i want to travel across the world)

malligai poovai maarividha aasai
(ennakkum andha aasai, so pass)
thendralai kandhu
maalai idha aasai
(hm i will give garlands to *************)
mehangalai ellam
thodhu vidha aasai
(enakkum thaan)
sohangalai ellam vidhu vidha aasai
(yaarukku thaan illa)
kargulail ulagai kadhi vidha aasai
(antha aasai ennakku illa, vena kaargulalil jadai kadikiren)

sethu vayal aadi naadhu nada aasai
(ennaku irukku, oru tharava ippadi thaan solli enga maama oru paambu ninkira vayalukkule vidharu, anyway next time paddy fields pakkam pona carefula irukkanaum)
meen pidhu meendum aathil vidha aasai
(i did that, but my brother got mad. naturally he will get mad, b'coz it was his fish)
vanavilai konjam udhuthikolla aasai
(enakku selaye udhutha theriyaadhu, indha latchanathil vanavil!? :roll: )
pani thulikkul naanum padukolla aasai
(vaazhradhe pani pradeshathila idhula pani thuliyil padfudhu janni vandhu sahavendiyadhu thaan :o )
sithiradhin(i dont get waht she was singing her) mele selai kadha aasai
(naan veedukkuleye mudhala sela kadha kadhukiren, appuram ithellam paapom :shock: )

sinna sinna aasai, innum periya periya aasaiyellam irukku :)

great
11th April 2006, 07:58 PM

great neenga analum konjam kudha sympathy illama irukka kudadhu, swathy akka paateengala evalo kind, okndaanga, neengalum appadi sonna evalo nalla irukkum! :cry:
show some pitty to this crazy girl!

Ok done !!!

rachel
12th April 2006, 04:06 AM
MY SINNA SINNA AASAI's, MY EXPERIENCE AND MY NEW REDEFINED AASAI's.

sinna sinna aasai
sirakadikka aasai
(yes enakkum aasai thaan)
mudhu mudhu aasai
mudinthu vaitha aasai
(mudinchu ellam illa, anga naga sidarikidakira aasai)
vennilavai thodhu
mudham idha aasai
(ennakku vennila vendaam, suriyanai thodhu mudham idha aasai, mhm i might get burnt into ashes)
ennai indha bhoomi
suthi vara aasai
(no no i want to travel across the world)

malligai poovai maarividha aasai
(ennakkum andha aasai, so pass)
thendralai kandhu
maalai idha aasai
(hm i will give garlands to *************)
mehangalai ellam
thodhu vidha aasai
(enakkum thaan)
sohangalai ellam vidhu vidha aasai
(yaarukku thaan illa)
kargulail ulagai kadhi vidha aasai
(antha aasai ennakku illa, vena kaargulalil jadai kadikiren)

sethu vayal aadi naadhu nada aasai
(ennaku irukku, oru tharava ippadi thaan solli enga maama oru paambu ninkira vayalukkule vidharu, anyway next time paddy fields pakkam pona carefula irukkanaum)
meen pidhu meendum aathil vidha aasai
(i did that, but my brother got mad. naturally he will get mad, b'coz it was his fish)
vanavilai konjam udhuthikolla aasai
(enakku selaye udhutha theriyaadhu, indha latchanathil vanavil!? :roll: )
pani thulikkul naanum padukolla aasai
(vaazhradhe pani pradeshathila idhula pani thuliyil padfudhu janni vandhu sahavendiyadhu thaan :o )
sithiradhin(i dont get waht she was singing her) mele selai kadha aasai
(naan veedukkuleye mudhala sela kadha kadhukiren, appuram ithellam paapom :shock: )

sinna sinna aasai, innum periya periya aasaiyellam irukku :)

hi
12th April 2006, 07:56 AM
one.. of my chinna..chinna aasai ...
is to...wear lot of colorful bangles.. and put lot of flowers.. in my hair :)

Sinthiya
12th April 2006, 08:25 AM
Anjali...nice... :)

mine is to go back home and see my family/relatives....
:)

great
12th April 2006, 08:34 AM
Anjali...nice... :)

mine is to go back home and see my family/relatives....
:)

whats your native place.

Raikkonen
12th April 2006, 08:49 AM
En Chinna asai..
Marrying a ceylonnese girl..

swathy
12th April 2006, 09:02 AM

hey good one :-)

Sinthiya
12th April 2006, 09:06 AM
whats your native place.
SL....:)

hi
12th April 2006, 09:18 AM

Hi swati.. Thank You.. but after cuming to s'pore... idhu ellam pana mudiyalae :cry:

great
12th April 2006, 09:23 AM
whats your native place.
SL....:)

Oh kewl :)

swathy
12th April 2006, 09:35 AM

Hi swati.. Thank You.. but after cuming to s'pore... idhu ellam pana mudiyalae :cry:

blrkku vaanga anjali kalakalam

poonavudane oru incident gyabagam varudhu anjali

+1 padikkum podhu oru girl poo vachittu vandhadhukku enga PT mam thitti vittanga nee enna schoolkku variya kalyanathukkku variyannu adutha naal classla 8 girls thalai niraya malligai poo. en lifelaye avlo naan vachadhu illai. ellam avangalai verupethanumnnu than. u know Madurai is famous for jasmine flowers . class poora poo vaasanai.

andha lady principal kitta poi sollitanga. principalaukku enaglaai paarthavudane sirippu vandhiduchu. avanga lady . ponnungalai poo vakkadheynnu naan epdi solla mudiyumnnu konjam kammiya vaingannu solli ivlo poo enge vaanineengannu visaarichaanga.

my latest aasai is to such type of chinna chinna kurumbus :lol:

hi
12th April 2006, 09:51 AM
swathy - :lol:

kurumbhu sona udanae.. it remind me this incident

when i was ard 6yrs... i and my friend.. went to her neighbour's house and try to press the "calling bell"...

oru aalu vandhu : "paapa.. naan vaenumna.. help panata" nu kaetan"

we said: oky uncle

andhae.. aalu.. press pana udanae.. we both.... ran away.. saying...

uncle... bore adicha.. Ippadi dhan.. calling bell press pani vizhai yaaduvom..

andhae aalu.. reaction pakanumae.. :lol:

swathy
12th April 2006, 09:55 AM
:lol:

6 years laye

aaha appo naan senja kurumbu gyabagam illai :lol:

NM
12th April 2006, 10:22 AM
ennoda ippo ulla chinna chinna aasai enna theriyumaa?? pavadai - thaavani pOda....ellam swathy naala thaan...antha sarees thread-la :( :lol: i've never owned this :cry: as it's not common in malaysia

crazy
12th April 2006, 04:57 PM
En Chinna asai..
Marrying a ceylonnese girl..
singhalama tamizha?

selvakumar
12th April 2006, 05:24 PM
My small wish:
-------------

"To murder a person" :D

Lambretta
12th April 2006, 06:29 PM

Yea, altho I'd prefer a gold bangle on each wrist to coloured ones (bieng glass, they break easily for one thing!).....:)

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 06:35 PM

Yea, altho I'd prefer a gold bangle on each wrist to coloured ones (bieng glass, they break easily for one thing!).....:)

:shock: u wear bangles, anna?

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 06:36 PM

lambretta........

thevaiya :rotfl: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 06:39 PM
When I was young, I had this desire to dress up entirely in flowers (dress sticched with flowers........)
and accessories entirely in flowers.

it never could happen anyway.

now i am too old for it.

NEvertheless, I WANNA make my daughter dress up and wear flower attires once. lemme c.

Sinthiya
12th April 2006, 06:41 PM
My small wish:
-------------

:o....:oops:....

may i know who you would like to 'murder'?....:roll:

selvakumar
12th April 2006, 07:03 PM
My small wish:
-------------

:o....:oops:....

may i know who you would like to 'murder'?....:roll:

The whole hub knows his name. :twisted:

hi
12th April 2006, 07:31 PM

Lambretta,

I don't prefer gold bangles.... i find.. colorful.. glass bangles r more attractive... and also.. can match with the salwar/ saree's .. :)

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 07:43 PM

Lambretta,

I don't prefer gold bangles.... i find.. colorful.. glass bangles r more attractive... and also.. can match with the salwar/ saree's .. :)

i don't wear bangles usually, but i feel that if there is occasion to, i would wear lots of bangles on both hands, be it gold, any other metal or glass. but i agree with anna that glass is easily breakable so if you want colours you could go for metal bangles rather than gold ones.

Sinthiya
12th April 2006, 07:45 PM
:shock:....who is this person? :roll:....i don't know...

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 08:16 PM
:shock:....who is this person? :roll:....i don't know...

i'm sure the whole hub knows everything to do with you!

kaakkai kuuda unnai kavanikathu
aanal intha ulagame unnaiye kavanippathai unarvai :wink:

sorry. don't be too offended! :D

oh, and i don't know who u're talking abt as well.

Sanguine Sridhar
12th April 2006, 10:53 PM

Granted!!! :D

Fire111999
13th April 2006, 12:27 PM
i miss home. i woke up today dreaming that my dad was holding my hand and teasing me abt sth. but i woke up and i'm here! not at home :(

hi
13th April 2006, 12:29 PM
i miss home. i woke up today dreaming that my dad was holding my hand and teasing me abt sth. but i woke up and i'm here! not at home :(

Hi.. fire,

This happens for everyone...who stay away frm parents..

for me one chinna aasai .. is to spend my next B'day in India..

my last... 4 b'days.. they.. were not ard.. :cry:

Fire111999
13th April 2006, 01:15 PM
oh, anjali,

i'm sorry i upset you as well!

swathy
13th April 2006, 10:16 PM
My latest aasai is

I want to watch VV first day first show. I have never seen any movies like that.

cooker whistle yedithittu poi Kamalji vara scenela whistle adikkanum.

i know its niraiveradha aasai :cry:

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 10:50 PM
.........Yea, altho I'd prefer a gold bangle on each wrist to coloured ones (bieng glass, they break easily for one thing!).....:)
lambretta........
Fire, SP......ok little typo here :P......I meant I'd prefer tat girls/women wear a gold bangle on each wrist rather than many coloured ones......
Purinjitha ippo?! :P

Fire111999
13th April 2006, 10:51 PM
.........Yea, altho I'd prefer a gold bangle on each wrist to coloured ones (bieng glass, they break easily for one thing!).....:)
lambretta........
Fire, SP......ok little typo here :P......I meant I'd prefer tat girls/women wear a gold bangle on each wrist rather than many coloured ones......
Purinjitha ippo?! :P

ok ok. ungala konjam galaaikalamnu than! :D

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 10:54 PM
Hi.. fire,

Anjali, I didnt know u stay alone in Sing....

In tat case, I know wat it feels like.....I stayed in the same country, was away from my parents (altho I kept visiting home evry 3-4 months a year) & cudnt see my father jus b4 he passed away last yr......missed him by jus a few days!
I cant control my tears wen I particularly think of this.......!

Fire111999
13th April 2006, 10:55 PM
Hi.. fire,

In tat case, I know wat it feels like.....I stayed in the same country, was away from my parents (altho I kept visiting home evry 3-4 months a year) & cudnt see my father jus b4 he passed away last yr......I cant control my tears wen I particularly think of this.......!

yikes! i seem to be upsetting quite a lot of pple by bringing up this topic!

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 10:57 PM
No fire, its ok....I jus got a litl emotional....cudnt help it...!

Neways, wil be back after dinner....

Sanguine Sridhar
13th April 2006, 11:02 PM
At present i want to listen "Loose Control" from RDB in a very very very big Hi-Fi system :D

hi
13th April 2006, 11:20 PM
Hi.. fire,

In tat case, I know wat it feels like.....I stayed in the same country, was away from my parents (altho I kept visiting home evry 3-4 months a year) & cudnt see my father jus b4 he passed away last yr......missed him by jus a few days!

Oh... sorry abt that Lambretta.. :( May god bless u with all happiness :)

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 11:34 PM
Tks anjali......same 2 u! :)

great
13th April 2006, 11:37 PM
Hi.. fire,

sad to hear that :cry: :cry:

Querida
13th April 2006, 11:41 PM
sorry to hear that Lambretta :(
it kinda makes me feel guilty cause whenever i am away from parents i miss them...but it's not intense...maybe it's cause i go away for vacation not to live and work and survive on my own...i don't think i'm taking them for granted....maybe cause i'm blindly (even stupidly) confident they will be there to see me when im back...

that surely would make a difference....but i do not wish to feel that homesick ever...it is even relevant now i mean next month im going to SL...and well i will miss them...i don't know...there's too much rush and newness...or maybe i am just selfish :(

it's funny but you know, at times....when im miserable because of a silly tiff...i want to go away...but that is just anger not truth...when i really think about it i don't ever want to leave them...they are the only people that i could close my eyes and die for happily

hi
13th April 2006, 11:46 PM
sorry to hear that Lambretta
it kinda makes me feel guilty cause whenever i am away from parents i miss them...but it's not intense...maybe it's cause i go away for vacation not to live and work and survive on my own...that surely would make a difference....i mean I love my family but i do not wish to feel that homesick ever...but you know, at times....when im miserable because of a silly tiff...i want to go away...but that is just anger not truth...

Yes.. me too.. after a tiring day at work and evening classes.. when i cum home ard 11... i alwaz feel miserable.. without my mother's presence....

amma mathiri varuma... :cry: