PDA

View Full Version : Assembly Session on Bhogi Day Insult to Tamils?

indian224080
12th January 2006, 02:14 AM
Hello All,
Is Attending the Assembly Session the Only work of the Politicians elected representatives of the people on a Bhogi Day an insult to Tamils?
Lots of MLAs from 3 political parties so far have said that it is an insult to Tamils!!!.
Also a point to be noted is that most offices work on Bhogi day.
Hence All bank officers, private sector workers, IT workers all working on Bhogi are they insulting Tamils?
Ideas are welcome.

Regards
Indian224080

stranger
12th January 2006, 02:40 AM
Ideas are welcome.

what sort of ideas you are looking for :?:

some anti thamizh propagondA, I suppose???

Could you elaborate on it, dear?

I will definitely share some great ideas.

BTW< I was told working on thanksgiving day is an insult for americans.

What do you think?

I would appreciate if you could give some ideas about this too so that we can mutually share each others' ideas u see !

Thanks to you! :notworthy:

indian224080
12th January 2006, 04:25 AM
Working on Thanksgiving is NOT an insult to Americans. Who told u that? Most of my colleagues have worked. And All of them are staunch Republicans. :o

My thread was to ask All what's their view on working on Bhogi as an insult to tamils as told by some Political parties.

However knowing ur history from History forum i know ur answer.

stranger
12th January 2006, 04:30 AM
Most of the tamils work on Bogi day too

Who told you that all Tamils felt that it is an insult???

stranger
12th January 2006, 04:33 AM
Working on Thanksgiving is NOT an insult to Americans.

Are you an American???

Or you are their representative?

You want to have chat with my colleagues who wants to watch footbaal on thanksgiving day and want to spend time with theeir parents and family???

indian224080
12th January 2006, 04:34 AM
Most of the tamils work on Bogi day too

Who told you that all Tamils felt that it is an insult???

Yes Sir Most of them work on Bhogi. I know that.But i am referring to political parties saying that its an insult to tamils . So i am asking the general public opinion on it.

stranger
12th January 2006, 04:36 AM
There are no politicians in this forum. or mlas visiting here either???

Why dont you do your job???

What do you going to do with this data you are collecting, I am just curious???

Idiappam
12th January 2006, 06:25 AM
Now, Bhogi or no Bhogi -- GET TO WORK ALL OF YOU!

It will do your country more good.

Tamils eh?? Working eh?? Insult eh??

Yeh! Then fathers feel insulted on mother's day!

stranger
12th January 2006, 06:28 AM

:rotfl:

stranger
12th January 2006, 06:34 AM
You remember his remarks on Tamils and their culture in Thamizh literature section???

Now he is all worried about the Tamils' opinion and thieir political stand.

Tamils hate traitors more than anything

Thiru
12th January 2006, 07:44 AM
There are thousands of functions like bhogi in india that is being celebrated throughout the year.. There are not enough calendar days to cover the festivals we have in India... Plus alread its a long weekend with Pongal, thiruvalluvar dhinam, kaanum pongal etc..

indian224080
12th January 2006, 07:47 AM
There are thousands of functions like bhogi in india that is being celebrated throughout the year.. There are not enough calendar days to cover the festivals we have in India... Plus alread its a long weekend with Pongal, thiruvalluvar dhinam, kaanum pongal etc..

Good One!!!Already we have lots of holidays!!!Now the political parties feel that Tamils are insulted when Assembly session convenes on Bhogi. I think there is no one else to put a full stop to this nonsense in political arena.

Sandeep
12th January 2006, 08:25 AM
What and when is Bhogi?

Is it a very important festival?

Which Assembly is in session during Bhogi ? If its TN assembly then how can it be an insult on Tamilians and I dont think Tamilians will even care if some other Assembly is in session during Bhogi.

Lambretta
12th January 2006, 02:41 PM
What and when is Bhogi?
The day jus b4 Sankranti/Pongal.....

Is it a very important festival?
It is atleast in AP.....tats y they give it as a public holiday! :wink: :D
Btw, Malyalis don't celeb. pongal if I'm not mistaken?

Sandeep
12th January 2006, 02:51 PM
We celebrate Makara Sankranthi.

Its on this day (during evening deeparadhana) at Sabarimala, pilgrims witness Makara Jyothi (star-like celestial light of incredible splendor appearing on the horizon). Its the most important day in Sabarimala when Lord Ayyappa is adorned with Thiruvabharanam (Jewels of historic importance).

nilavupriyan
12th January 2006, 03:18 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

infact doing a good work is not an insult rather watching nameetha's interview in bhogi!

Shakthiprabha.
12th January 2006, 04:46 PM
I was sceptic about reading this thread cause I thoguht this thread is for INTELLECTUALS.

:roll:

After reading it I FEEL EQUALLY CLUELESS what to answer :grin:

indian224080
12th January 2006, 08:21 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

infact doing a good work is not an insult rather watching nameetha's interview in bhogi!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

stranger
12th January 2006, 08:49 PM
I was sceptic about reading this thread cause I thoguht this thread is for INTELLECTUALS.

:roll:

After reading it I FEEL EQUALLY CLUELESS what to answer :grin:

I will pm you a copy of our Indian's post about "thamizh culture" and the "origin of thamizh" and Tamils which has been only erazed (as it was VULGAR) from Hub but not from my personal source.

That will clearly tell you the intention of strating a thread.

Even MGR ministry had MLAs such as KKSSR and Thamarai kani. What do you expect from them???

And MGR became a God now. So was Thamarai kani, lately.

So, what is new here???

Lambretta
12th January 2006, 08:54 PM
:? Onnume puriyle....! :huh:
Do u mind elaborating a bit?

stranger
12th January 2006, 08:56 PM
I am afraid an explanation might confuse you MORE! :lol:

karuvaadu
12th January 2006, 09:02 PM
MGR Hindu thAnE? Hinduism la nAnum kadavuL thAn. pOi kEtu pArunga cuvAmitta.

If I am honest I would let you make holiday 365 days a year and work only on the 366th.

nilavupriyan
12th January 2006, 09:12 PM

its not an insult to do our job in bhogi rather than watching nameetha' s interview in tv during the festival!

stranger
12th January 2006, 09:19 PM
How about working on Deepawali Day instead of watching mumtaj's interview???

Is there anything wrong with that??? :roll:

Idiappam
12th January 2006, 10:13 PM
Put it straight! Bhogi -- (originally pOkki naaL) pOkki in Tamils means - to rid off.

It is a working day for Tamils - house cleaning, tieing up ends, bundle all the previous year's junk - pOkki - to rid off. - falls on the the last day of month mArkazhi.

So please start work straight way - and stop this crap.

nilavupriyan
12th January 2006, 10:18 PM
if u only watch mumtaj interview without crakers,sweets and prayers..its nice to work :lol:

stranger
12th January 2006, 10:34 PM
Indian-wahtever!

If you really CARE about your COUNTRY, first stop "fireworks" on the Deepaawali Day.

It can help saving your country from the "BIGGEST polluting day", (the Deepaawali day) of India!

BTW, Is "Indian" looking for a solution to straighten out India or just looking for trouble- as I know he is an instigator and always want to pick on Tamils as if others are all perfect???

stranger
12th January 2006, 10:39 PM

Very well put, idiappam! :clap:

Sanguine Sridhar
12th January 2006, 10:47 PM
Indian-wahtever!

If you really CARE about your COUNTRY, first stop "fireworks" on the Deepaawali Day.

It can help saving your country from the "BIGGEST polluting day", (the Deepaawali day) of India!

BTW, Is "Indian" looking for a solution to straighten out India or just looking for trouble- as I know he is an instigator and always want to pick on Tamils as if others are all perfect???
Good Joke! Just by stoping the bursting of crackers for one day, India will be pollution free? In your dreams stranger? Have you ever travelled in the busy Mount Road? Just by bursting crackers you know how many poor family@sivakasi survives? How many drivers in India got the pollution free certificate for their vehicles? Just one day enjoy thats it..i dont find any fault in bursting crackers for Diwali!

nilavupriyan
12th January 2006, 11:07 PM
Indian-wahtever!

u r right!

stranger
12th January 2006, 11:26 PM
Indian-wahtever!

Good Joke! Just by stoping the bursting of crackers for one day, India will be pollution free? In your dreams stranger? Have you ever travelled in the busy Mount Road? Just by bursting crackers you know how many poor family@sivakasi survives? How many drivers in India got the pollution free certificate for their vehicles? Just one day enjoy thats it..i dont find any fault in bursting crackers for Diwali!

Good!

What does "Indian-whatever" say about this????

I love to get patriots opinion on this issue! :lol:

So what do you say "Indain-wahtever" ???

Do you agree or disagree with Mr. Becham, Indian-wahtever???

indian224080
13th January 2006, 12:01 AM
Well pollution and Diwali can be discussed in a different thread. Stranger , as most of them know ur reputation in the history section u r bringing Diwali just because Diwali is considered by u and ur ilks like Idiappam,Mahadevan to be Non-Tamil or Alien to Tamil Land and u want to demean Diwali here .For that u have a lame excuse of pollution and u want to control pollution by not bursting crackers.

So if u r concerned abt Pollution open a separate thread and i shall contribute to that. As far as this thread is concerned please if u have anything to contribute please do so or else take a Hike!

indian224080
13th January 2006, 12:03 AM
Indian-wahtever!

I have no intention of picking on tamils as i am a tamil myself. However i am much eager to debate with Tamil supremos who have an illusion that they are great than all the other people in this planet.

stranger
13th January 2006, 12:22 AM
Well pollution and Diwali can be discussed in a different thread. Stranger , as most of them know ur reputation in the history section u r bringing Diwali just because Diwali is considered by u and ur ilks like Idiappam,Mahadevan to be Non-Tamil or Alien to Tamil Land and u want to demean Diwali here .For that u have a lame excuse of pollution and u want to control pollution by not bursting crackers.

So if u r concerned abt Pollution open a separate thread and i shall contribute to that. As far as this thread is concerned please if u have anything to contribute please do so or else take a Hike!

Show me a thread without any digression HERE???

Just answer the question and move on!

Is that TOO HARD for you to say YES or NO???

Idiappam
13th January 2006, 12:25 AM
I have no intention of picking on tamils as i am a tamil myself. However i am much eager to debate with Tamil supremos who have an illusion that they are great than all the other people in this planet.

You mean you are a fence-sitter?? Now, get off it before the fence-post ruptures your butt!

stranger
13th January 2006, 12:26 AM

Tamils have SO MANY traitors too. They are not "Tamils" as they claim.

I dont give a damn about who u r.

Because a non-tamil is better than a Tamil-traitor! :twisted:

indian224080
13th January 2006, 12:57 AM

Tamils have SO MANY traitors too. They are not "Tamils" as they claim.

I dont give a damn about who u r.

Because a non-tamil is better than a Tamil-traitor! :twisted:

Yup A Good Tamil is better than a Tamil Fanatic!

indian224080
13th January 2006, 12:59 AM

You mean you are a fence-sitter?? Now, get off it before the fence-post ruptures your butt!

Oh..oh ...oh..Never gonna get tired huh? Admire ur Fanaticism and Perseverence.

stranger
13th January 2006, 01:52 AM

-----------------------

Not even cattle dance?

There was a film dancing with the wolves.

Cute!!

But Sathir was a dance of Prostitutes right. wow!! now we undertand the origin of tamil and tamil dance.

Very cute isn't it Azhahan and Mala?

This kind of backstabbing is common to some "malformed tamils" after all this is way some political parties are still prospering.

Yeah, this post clearly shows that Indian-whatever is a GOOD THAMIL!!!! :hammer:

stranger
13th January 2006, 01:58 AM
So if you are a tamil, What is your origin as you are SAYING in the above POST???? :hammer:

indian224080
13th January 2006, 02:02 AM
Karthikaipoo Says

is it a myth perpetuated with no historical backing? or this is just another Brahmanical conspiracy to deny the Tamil roots of Bharatha Natyam (SATHIR)

BISMALA Says

No group which came from outside the subcontinent brought any naattiyam with them.

Azhahan Says

Not even cattle dance?

So there should be a dancing with the sheep after drinking soma I think. Or was it just babbling with the sheep because of soma?

BISMALA Says

Cute!!

Oh yeah Waht abt these?

indian224080
13th January 2006, 02:08 AM
So if you are a tamil, What is your origin as you are SAYING in the above POST???? :hammer:

Oh So u trying to act like Saint Huh? No one can forget how u were hell bent in denigrating Vedas in the Same Vedic Pre-Islamic Arabia thread. You were so hell bent in denigrating Vedas that u started praising Quran nad Torah. Haa haa so desperate in ur Aim huh?
Good those threads are deleted or else i wud have pulled down ur pants.

Now u claim in another thread that u look at difference in between Animal and human in how they behave with other religion huh? How were u in little over a week before? Denigraitng other religions and now behaving like a Saint. So typical of a Tamil Supremo.

stranger
13th January 2006, 02:11 AM

-----------------------

Not even cattle dance?

Cute!!

But Sathir was a dance of Prostitutes right. wow!! now we undertand the origin of tamil and tamil dance.

Very cute isn't it Azhahan and Mala?

This kind of backstabbing is common to some "malformed tamils" after all this is way some political parties are still prospering.

So what is YOUR ORIGIN according to your POST, "good Tamil"??????

indian224080
13th January 2006, 02:18 AM
Karthikaipoo Says

is it a myth perpetuated with no historical backing? or this is just another Brahmanical conspiracy to deny the Tamil roots of Bharatha Natyam (SATHIR)

BISMALA Says

No group which came from outside the subcontinent brought any naattiyam with them.

Azhahan Says

Not even cattle dance?

So there should be a dancing with the sheep after drinking soma I think. Or was it just babbling with the sheep because of soma?

BISMALA Says

Cute!!

Oh yeah Waht abt these?

My Origin is the Same as Others. Except that Some are Like me and Some are like you.

stranger
13th January 2006, 02:23 AM
I cant prove anything more than this. You still have a face to show and claim that u r a Tamil ! :shock:

Good luck with your thread! :)

indian224080
13th January 2006, 02:24 AM
I cant prove anything more than this. You still have a face to show and claim that u r a Tamil ! :shock:

Good luck with your thread! :)

Neither can I. Good luck in ur Endeavours!!

Lambretta
13th January 2006, 07:04 PM

its not an insult to do our job in bhogi rather than watching nameetha' s interview in tv during the festival!
Hmm....tat makes sense! :)
Donno abt the interview but IMHO working's still better than watching Nameetha dancing wet & half-naked w/ an equally fat Sarat Kumar in sum dumb song in a film! :P :lol:

Lambretta
13th January 2006, 07:10 PM
It is a working day for Tamils - house cleaning, tieing up ends, bundle all the previous year's junk - pOkki - to rid off. - falls on the the last day of month mArkazhi.
Well, i did sum work today......cleaned out the spark plug of my scooter this evening.......wud tat count? :roll: :huh:

Idiappam
14th January 2006, 02:11 AM
Fine Lambretta. If you have some grease so spare, send over. I need to use some on the originator of this thread! :lol:

Lambretta
14th January 2006, 08:55 AM
Fine Lambretta. If you have some grease so spare, send over. I need to use some on the originator of this thread! :lol:
Um.....sorry to disappoint u lah, but cleaning spark plugs has NOTHING to do w/ grease!! However, I was of the opinion tat u get better quality grease in Singapore....? I found a lot of good metal care products there! :)

indian224080
15th January 2006, 02:37 AM
Um.....sorry to disappoint u lah, but cleaning spark plugs has NOTHING to do w/ grease!! However, I was of the opinion tat u get better quality grease in Singapore....? I found a lot of good metal care products there! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stranger
16th January 2006, 09:55 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indian-whatever!

Is that YOU who is laughing now??? :shock:

And you are the one who complained that I was digressing from the TOPIC of your thread???

Tell me HOW GREASE is relevant to the thread???

Why did not you advise everybody the same???

Are you patient of Alzheimer's disease or just a filthy Hypocrite ?

Aethilaar kutrtrampol thangutrtrang kaanngirpin
theethunndo mannum uyirku.

Lambretta
16th January 2006, 10:00 PM
Tell me HOW GREASE is relevant to the thread???
Actually I think this qsn. shud be forwarded to Idiappam......'cos it was he who mentioned sending over grease...... :roll:

stranger
16th January 2006, 10:11 PM
I dont think SO, lord! :twisted:

Idiappam did not ADVISE ME. I can ask only the person who advised me and bullshitting NOW.

That is filthy Indian and the #1 Hypocrite! :twisted:

stranger
16th January 2006, 10:33 PM

These guys live their life just based ON LIES! what a cheap life!

Repair yourself before fixing others! :twisted:

indian224080
16th January 2006, 10:51 PM

These guys live their life just based ON LIES! what a cheap life!

Repair yourself before fixing others! :twisted:

Yes i stand on what i Said. I have never diverted this topic. Idiappam tried to demean me by his intelligently thought ( :D ) Statement which was replied by Lambretta. I just thought what Lambretta said was funny. Thats it. If i wanted to divert this thread i would replied to Idiappams comment. Even now i would not have replied but u had now made comments which are highly unrelated to this thread. So thats why i am replying...You are just trying to pick on people i guess which comes down to ur way of thinking.

Idiappam
17th January 2006, 02:17 AM
Big Deal, IndianXXX..

Since the start of this silly thread of yours, nothing was discussed! Just show your expertise on starting useless thread. Waste of space!

Sanguine Sridhar
17th January 2006, 05:16 PM
Big Deal, IndianXXX..

Since the start of this silly thread of yours, nothing was discussed! Just show your expertise on starting useless thread. Waste of space!
:lol:

pooja.shankar
26th January 2006, 03:39 PM
wats bogi day?????