PDA

View Full Version : ramesh vinayagam ??

sureshc
16th January 2006, 11:37 AM
Hello friends,
Ramesh vinayagam gave us a memorable song Vizhigalil therivadhu in 2005.
He has shown his talent in the few films he has done so far.

Does anybody know about his future projects?

inetk
16th January 2006, 02:15 PM
You mean 'Vizhigalin aruginil' from Azhagiya Theeye, dont you?

Yes, that was one really beautiful track. I find him comparitively better than others like Dheena/ Imaan/ Srikanth Deva. And its really a pity that he's no where in the music scene except for his singing commitments.

alwarpet_andavan
16th January 2006, 02:33 PM
Ramesh Vinayakam is a VERY under-rated MD

tvsankar
16th January 2006, 06:57 PM
Nala Dhamayandhi is also his composition.Very good nos in this film also!!
With Love,
Usha Sankar.

great
16th January 2006, 07:18 PM
even he did one number for aey,ne romba azhagai irruka.....
and University movie.......he is one of the underrated MD like karthick raja

svaisn
17th January 2006, 08:19 AM
Nala Dhamayanthi songa esp... enna ithu enna ithu....
In Azhagiya Theeye..... Kastoori maan.....

As said, he is very under estimated......

sureshc
17th January 2006, 09:15 AM
Yes, he is very talented. The songs in his films show ample proof that he wants to be different and wants to be original.

Why hasnt any producer/ director given him new offers? Its a pity that some talented Mds like ramesh vinayagam, kartik raja are deserted and the not so talented are preferred.

yvsmani
18th January 2006, 02:58 PM
In fact i would say all the songs in azhagiya theeyae are good and enna idhu from nala dhamayanthi and one song from ENRAI.

sureshmehcnit
18th January 2006, 05:30 PM
errrrrrrrrr

sureshmehcnit
18th January 2006, 05:32 PM
Thottu Thottu chellum from "Aei! nee romba azhagha irukkae", "Enna idhu" and "I am stranded on the streets" from Nalayathamayanthi, "Vizhigalin aruginil" and "Kastoori maan" and "Santhana" poongatrea are all some beatiful composition by him. And "univeristy" is a refrshing album with a variety in all the songs, i like "Yaen intha nenju" sung by Chitra in that album. It is really sad that a composer of his calibre is ignored in TF industry. Also he did strings arrangements for the album "Kaadhal"

<a href="http://www.ursmusically.blogspot.com">
Yours Musically</a>
Sureshkumar

rajdes
18th January 2006, 05:48 PM
University was rocking, literally. Sad that a composer of this calibre waits in the wings while the likes of Dhina, "Deva, Brothers and Son" make merry. But then serves the tamil audience right for encouraging mediocrity starting with Deva. The popular excuse "copy adicha enna, ketkara maadhiri irukke" has slowly led to this scenario of "anyone can be a film composer because our standards are so low"!

inetk
22nd January 2006, 08:46 PM
Looks like he's doing another film!

http://epaper.tamilmurasu.in/2006/jan/22/disp.asp?i=14_1

vijayr
23rd January 2006, 11:45 AM
inetk, how did you catch that link?!! Thanks anyways. A friend of mine told me Ramesh Vinayagam was assisting SAR for some time! paavam,kali kaalam.

If given proper chances he has the talent to outshine some of the current so-called leading composers.

jaiganes
23rd January 2006, 02:05 PM
In this week's Sangamam program in Vijay TV, Chinmayi talked about "Enna Idhu " from Nala Dhamayanthi and praised Ramesh Vnayagam. If I gather correctly, he is a relative of a noted carnatic musician(I forgot the name). I bought his "Azhagiya Theeye" and was stumped at the variety of songs. All styles from Rock to carribbean bongos(ullalle ullaalle) to hindusthani (kasthuri maaninamae) to light music(sandhana poongatrae). I watched "University" for his songs alone. He is definitely highly talented and versatile and I hope sincerely that soon he gets to work with good directors and gets more prolific for the sake of TFM.

alwarpet_andavan
23rd January 2006, 05:38 PM
Did he compose for any film after AT? I listened to a number twice in Radio Mirchi with him singing [duet, dunno who the female singer is] and which seems to be a new film.

prabhudas
4th March 2006, 07:03 AM
Just happened to watch "Azhagiya theeye" , better than the over hyped "kandanaal mudhal" of Prakash Raj banner both movie and songs. All songs are very nice, needs some work on BGM section, but songs were too good,
I had seen his "Naladamayanthi", good work in that movie also, it's really sad this guy is not getting offers despite being much more talented than many of the current crop .
He appeared veryy confident in presenting himself in one of "SS" program for which he appeared as the judge few months ago

Prabhudas