PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, help

Alan
19th January 2006, 08:58 AM
How do u clean your plastic flowers?
Yesterday was my cleaning day. I dusted them lightly but was rather scared to use water & soap.

Thanks in advance!

swathy
19th January 2006, 09:01 AM
I remember sakthi akka opened a seperate thread for such type of queries

Alan
19th January 2006, 11:48 AM
Thanks swathy for 'answering' my question. Thanks a ton. I'm obliged for ever!

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 04:25 PM
Alan,

I shall share THE INFO I KNOW.

(If there are better solutions ppl can contribute)

u can use *MILD soap powder* in a pail of water, and dip the flowers 2 times. Now dip then in normal water.

IMMEDITELY DRY IT.

If its satin flowers.... u need to be too careful in the concentratoin of detergent, as it may spoil the texture of the flowers.

PLASTIC flowers as such wont have problems if u use water and V.MILD soap

Sanguine Sridhar
19th January 2006, 04:28 PM
Alan,
Why Guys wont do any cleaning works? Why only "Ladies,help",I am surprised that KM didn open her mouth regarding this! Interesting Hmmm :wink:

Sanguine Sridhar
19th January 2006, 04:30 PM
Anyways! I used to dip those plastic flowers in a pail of soap water and i will leave it for a while,then i will wash it in fresh water.

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 04:41 PM
KM is not in mood to develop any argument :grin:

I did think bout it and was DAMN PISSED OFF THOUGH :P

ssanjinika
19th January 2006, 06:48 PM
Ahh..Alan you seem to be rivaling swathy the "queen of new threads"(in the tamil movies section though) in opening new threads :lol:.But since most of your threads seem to be queries wouldnt it have been simpler to just open one "Alan Queries thread" I wonder :wink:.
Anyways coming back to your query.. I have it on best authority that the best way to clean plastic flowers is to give them a good soap water wash and then rewash them in warm water.Leaving them in a pail of soapy water would def clean them as beckam said but remember to wash the soap off them lateron.That way the soap wont affect the color of the flowers.

nms
19th January 2006, 07:12 PM
But since most of your threads seem to be queries wouldnt it have been simpler to just open one "Alan Queries thread" I wonder .

...Alan.... that's a worthy idea..

Alan
20th January 2006, 09:11 AM
Alan,
Why Guys wont do any cleaning works? Why only "Ladies,help",I am surprised that KM didn open her mouth regarding this! Interesting Hmmm :wink:]

Who's KM?

Alan
20th January 2006, 09:12 AM
Thankyou all! I'll try mild soap solution today itself.
Thanks once again!

rajraj
20th January 2006, 09:29 AM
Alan:

http://www.mistupid.com/facts/page015.htm

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf001431.tip.html

Alan
20th January 2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks rajraj. I thik I won't have to bother anyone from now on, for household Solutions!

pooja.shankar
25th January 2006, 01:15 PM
Alan,
Why Guys wont do any cleaning works? Why only "Ladies,help",I am surprised that KM didn open her mouth regarding this! Interesting Hmmm :wink:

definately i agree wid tht ...but whu is KM now

Lambretta
25th January 2006, 02:36 PM
Kichadi Ma'm- our very own SHAKTIPRABHA, as nicknamed (God knows y! :P) by our very own BECKHAM a.k.a. SRIDHAR :D

pooja.shankar
26th January 2006, 12:34 PM
so beckham is sriday and shaktipraba is SP and also KM....

en pa kolapureenga ?

Sanguine Sridhar
26th January 2006, 02:57 PM
Pooja relax! I am Sridhar and not Sriday :P ... KM is Mrs.Shakthiprabha! ... Hope you are clear :?

pooja.shankar
26th January 2006, 03:24 PM
geee.. thanks ..and by the way ...sridar ....sriday was by mistake ...

Alan
30th January 2006, 02:16 PM
Kichadi Ma'm- our very own SHAKTIPRABHA, as nicknamed (God knows y! :P) by our very own BECKHAM a.k.a. SRIDHAR :D

LOL!!! :) Kichadi mam???? Why? is Sp an expert in cooking Khichadi?