PDA

View Full Version : Share ur THEATRE experiences.

Pages : 1 [2]

ksen
29th February 2008, 05:57 PM
Titanic release aana time, - we saw it in a theatre in Vizag (forgot the name) - me, my husband, Maddy, and one of our colleagues. Maddy was about 3 years old :)

In the scene in which DeCaprio paints Kate Winslet's nude portrait, the whole theatre was silent :D Naduvula Maddy started - 'andha aunty En shame shameaa irukkaa? ' :lol: She asked in a low voice, but as we were in a box-like balcony and it was totally quiet, it was clearly audible :D We started giggling, and badhil varaadhadhaala she started repeating the question :D Everybody nearby started laughing, totally spoiling the scene :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 05:59 PM
ksen,

:lol2: :rotfl2:

Thirumaran
29th February 2008, 06:00 PM
Titanic release aana time, - we saw it in a theatre in Vizag (forgot the name) - me, my husband, Maddy, and one of our colleagues. Maddy was about 3 years old :)

In the scene in which DeCaprio paints Kate Winslet's nude portrait, the whole theatre was silent :D Naduvula Maddy started - 'andha aunty En shame shameaa irukkaa? ' :lol: She asked in a low voice, but as we were in a box-like balcony and it was totally quiet, it was clearly audible :D We started giggling, and badhil varaadhadhaala she started repeating the question :D Everybody nearby started laughing, totally spoiling the scene :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Antha aunty dress a villian thirudittu poitaannu sollirukalaam :oops:

ksen
29th February 2008, 06:03 PM
Antha aunty dress a villian thirudittu poitaannu sollirukalaam :oops:

solli irukkalaam, but sirichittirundhadhila onnum solla mudiyala :D
( aamaa, endha villain :razz: )

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 06:06 PM
I dunno if i shared it the exp of titanic here.

we were 10 of us, class gang (icwa class) . 6 girls and 4 boys i think :?

NONE of us knew that jack dies or its a tragedy (though we know ship sinks :roll: )

movie was extremely gripping (needless to say) and... as usual TEARS streaming down my cheeks towards the climax.

I was very ashamed, (also because my classmates esp boys were there, and one boy was teasing me :oops: ) about my extremely emotional nature and tried to hide my tears and sobs, BUT IN VAIN.

Just then when we were tryign to get past the door to the exit I saw a middle aged man (around 40s ) sittinga lone, crying, sobbing, uncontrollably. I COULD SENSE, he is recollecting the loss of someone dear to him.

It shook me so badly, that I tears gushed out even more for me :oops:

Long after I came out of the theatre too, I was sad, upset, deeply touched, not sure whether it was for the movie or the man who cried in the theatre.

leosimha
29th February 2008, 07:10 PM
Have you seen TZP? hmm...my sister cried (I also teased her for being too emotional) and I had to console her. But yes the movie's very emotional especially for the dyslexic affected child and other children who are handicapped which leaves a heavy lump in the throat. :(

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 07:13 PM
I did see. I guess I cried during the climax.
most of them cried :)

leosimha
29th February 2008, 07:17 PM
I did see. I guess I cried during the climax.
most of them cried :)

my throat got choked. well it took sometime before my throat got cleared.

Murali Srinivas
29th February 2008, 07:58 PM
Dear Prabha,

Did you do ICWA in Bangalore after marriage?

Regards

Pras
29th February 2008, 08:07 PM
i cried seeying bheema climax :( :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 08:09 PM
Murali,

yeah :D

Kalyanam aana first year, final icwa kku class sernthen (I Had cleared inter before my marirage side by side with my college grad )

Murali Srinivas
29th February 2008, 08:28 PM
Prabha,

You know. My obsession with dates. Why I asked you is Titanic was released in 1998 and I remember reading your post in which you had replied for one question in the following manner

எப்போலேந்து பெங்களூர்-ல் இருக்கீங்க?

1993 மே -ஜூன் (எனக்கு கல்யாணம் ஆனதிலேருந்து)

The wordings may not be exactly the same. Even month kooda I am not sure. But 1993, yes I remember. Adhaan kettan.

Thanks

Regards

PS: Sorry for the Dig.

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 08:32 PM
1998 :?

I thought it was 94/95 period.

yes my marirage was 1993 not june its feb :)

I dont remember me doing final after so many years. May be u are right.

But , I had finished inter bef marriage, and final I took a break and joined after marriage, may be some years after marriage :?

ajithfederer
29th February 2008, 10:54 PM
http://www.hindu.com/cp/2008/02/29/stories/2008022950120400.htm

BTW, wat hap.to my KOKILAAAAAAAAAAAAA :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i have replied to u...pls click the below link

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=5721&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210

MADDY
1st March 2008, 12:47 AM
guys, just an advert here :roll:

read this series ;) .. that guy is excellent :lol:

http://prabhukrish.net/category/he-she/

>>disgr>> i dunno whether u guys know - prabhu ferrari was one of our hubbers (die-hard ARR fan) who used to hub in old tfmpage.........very witty guy and i was almost abt to meet him in b'lore, but somehow it never materialised :) .........i think bala has some touch with him :roll: ......good to see him getting popular in bloggers world

i still fondly remember those days - C~P, Ferrari, Aishwarya, rsubras, dinesh,paran and ofcourse urs truly fighting army of IR fans day in day out :wink: >>end disgr>>

m_23_bayarea
5th March 2008, 12:57 AM
A couple of experiences that strikes my mind at once...

UYIRE (1998)

Watching the movie in Devi Paradise on the first day - matinee show... The movie had HUGE expectations cos the audio was already a roaring hit, it was a Mani movie, Shahrukh and Manisha in a Tamil movie, and what not... Everybody thought it was simultaneously made in Tamil and Hindi, and never thought it would be a dubbed one (maybe some did)! So we all bought our tickets in black and all that, and the movie started with a bang with Thaiya Thaiya song... But after the movie went to the North-East, with the people/terrorists' lives there, etc, the audience started to get bored I guess... So just before the interval, one of the guys stood up and shouted, "Mariyaathaya News-a off pannittu padatha podungada"... :lol:

MINNALE (2001)

Reema Sen walks in the Church Aisle at her friend's wedding... The previous scene was her intro, with her dancing in the rain amidst rain and lightning... It's only when she walks in the Church Aisle, do they show her face completely... So one guy shouts, "Intha moonchiya thaan velakku pottu kaamchaangala??"... :lol:

More to come... :P

Nerd
5th March 2008, 10:39 AM

UYIRE (1998)

Watching the movie in Devi Paradise on the first day - matinee show... The movie had HUGE expectations cos the audio was already a roaring hit, it was a Mani movie, Shahrukh and Manisha in a Tamil movie, and what not... Everybody thought it was simultaneously made in Tamil and Hindi, and never thought it would be a dubbed one (maybe some did)! So we all bought our tickets in black and all that, and the movie started with a bang with Thaiya Thaiya song... But after the movie went to the North-East, with the people/terrorists' lives there, etc, the audience started to get bored I guess... So just before the interval, one of the guys stood up and shouted, "Mariyaathaya News-a off pannittu padatha podungada"... :lol:

:rotfl: idhE comment-a naan kannathil muthamittAl night show-la kEttEn in Trichy sona :oops: I remember watching uyirE, FDFS with exactly 33 other people in the theater. That in itself was an experience.. Half of them slept midway through the movie :oops:

sarna_blr
5th March 2008, 10:48 AM

UYIRE (1998)

:rotfl: idhE comment-a naan kannathil muthamittAl night show-la kEttEn in Trichy sona :oops: I remember watching uyirE, FDFS with exactly 33 other people in the theater. That in itself was an experience.. Half of them slept midway through the movie :oops:

Sad to hear NERD..that u didnt like kannathtilmuthamittaal.......wt a wonder movie....i loved that movie......

Nerd
5th March 2008, 10:56 AM
Sad to hear NERD..that u didnt like kannathtilmuthamittaal.......wt a wonder movie....i loved that movie......
EKSI!! I was embarassed ( :oops: ) to have heard such a comment in a theater playing that movie.. seri vidunga.. :)

sarna_blr
5th March 2008, 11:18 AM
EKSI!! I was embarassed ( :oops: ) to have heard such a comment in a theater playing that movie.. seri vidunga.. :)

I have seen many manirathnam movies...but my 1st 2 choices are anjali and kannaththil muththamittaaal.......

BM
15th April 2010, 05:24 PM
Quite some time before went for watching a Vijaykant movie. Dont remember the name. Heroine is meena. She dies in the movie.

It was late night show. Hardly some people are in the theatres.

After the interval in some time i slept. When i get up it was around 7 in the morning. :shock:

The theatre was closed. Since however i could not go out at that time i once again slept.
Then finally around 9 in the morning a sweeper woke me up.

It was a unforgettable experience for me.

My parents were searching for me everywhere. That is another big story.

Hmmm.
I did not understand what these theatre members were doing. They did not care to check the theatre after the night show.

My bad.

:(

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Veetla kuda mng 9 varaikkum thoongi iruka maateenganu nenaikran.

Nice thread, good olden days :)

BM
15th April 2010, 07:01 PM
4yrs back went to Gopi Krishna theatre to watch WWE Kane's horror movie (See No Evil). It was a matinee show. When i got in to the hall i was shocked to see i'm the only person came to watch the film. Its a big theatre (approx. 700 seats), they could have easily cancelled the show but dont know why they didn't. Since its a horror movie, the entire film was dark and the sound effects scared me even more :evil: :cry: . It was a different experience to watch a horror movie alone in a cinema hall. Bayama irunthaalum nalla irunthuchi :)

Sudarsh
22nd July 2010, 11:11 PM
4yrs back went to Gopi Krishna theatre to watch WWE Kane's horror movie (See No Evil). It was a matinee show. When i got in to the hall i was shocked to see i'm the only person came to watch the film. Its a big theatre (approx. 700 seats), they could have easily cancelled the show but dont know why they didn't. Since its a horror movie, the entire film was dark and the sound effects scared me even more :evil: :cry: . It was a different experience to watch a horror movie alone in a cinema hall. Bayama irunthaalum nalla irunthuchi :)

:D

VinodKumar's
23rd July 2010, 01:30 AM
Went to watch Azhgana Naatkal (Ullathai Alli thaa gang movie) in comibatore Baba complex.

Ticket edutuhtu poi kathava thorantha ulla padam innum podala sema iruta irunthuchu lightsum podala.

My frnd to Ticket kizhikiravar - anna konjam light adigana onnumae therla

Ticket kizhikiravar - ponga thambi ulla yarumae illa enga venalum poi utkanthukongan :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Went to watch Azhagai Irukiraai Bayamai irukirathu in Aaradhana. Oru 10 peru irunthaanga. KAdaisi seat la oruthan figure usar pannikitu vanthu utkaanthu irunthaan. En frnd anga thaan utkaaranumnu sollitaan. seri nu anga poi utkanthom. rendu perum yenthirichu tharai ticketku poitaanga. Padam poda start pannanga. Karupa oru uruvam irutula vanthu nets maari oru edathula yarayo adichi vilandukitu irunthathu.

en frnd - machan love story naanga action nu irrukum pola

naan - therlayae da

Peru "Thambi" nu pottanga.

en frnd enna paathu :twisted:

Interval la velila kadakaarar kitta yena advertisement la vera padam poturukinga theater la vera padam poduringa ?

yentha padathuku advertisement potalaum ithana per thaan varanga athaan maathulaenu sollitaar :lol:

Sudarsh
23rd July 2010, 01:35 AM
Went to watch Azhgana Naatkal (Ullathai Alli thaa gang movie) in comibatore Baba complex.

Ticket edutuhtu poi kathava thorantha ulla padam innum podala sema iruta irunthuchu lightsum podala.

My frnd to Ticket kizhikiravar - anna konjam light adigana onnumae therla

Ticket kizhikiravar - ponga thambi ulla yarumae illa enga venalum poi utkanthukongan :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Went to watch Azhagai Irukiraai Bayamai irukirathu in Aaradhana. Oru 10 peru irunthaanga. KAdaisi seat la oruthan figure usar pannikitu vanthu utkaanthu irunthaan. En frnd anga thaan utkaaranumnu sollitaan. seri nu anga poi utkanthom. rendu perum yenthirichu tharai ticketku poitaanga. Padam poda start pannanga. Karupa oru uruvam irutula vanthu nets maari oru edathula yarayo adichi vilandukitu irunthathu.

naan - therlayae da

Interval la velila kadakaarar kitta yena advertisement la vera padam poturukinga theater la vera padam poduringa ?

yentha padathuku advertisement potalaum ithana per thaan varanga athaan maathulaenu sollitaar :lol:

super story vinod thanks for sharing :D .... the first film u wrote about was it really empty?

VinodKumar's
23rd July 2010, 01:43 AM
Yeah it was really empty. After movie started two more guys came.

mexicomeat
23rd July 2010, 03:47 AM
Went to see Vijaykanth, Roja movie (bharatiraja direction) - tamilchelvan i think.

Night show.

Mun seatle a couple (late 20s/early 30s) - that female was adikkadi thirumbi parthufying me - enakku ore sandoshama irundadhu.

After 4 min, the husband turns back and hits the guy who sits next to me "yenda en pondaati kaala seendaniya... velila vaada mavane..."

Dinesh84
23rd July 2010, 10:54 AM
Went to see Vijaykanth, Roja movie (bharatiraja direction) - tamilchelvan i think.

Night show.

Mun seatle a couple (late 20s/early 30s) - that female was adikkadi thirumbi parthufying me - enakku ore sandoshama irundadhu.

After 4 min, the husband turns back and hits the guy who sits next to me "yenda en pondaati kaala seendaya... velila vaada mavane..." :lol: :rotfl3:

hamid
23rd July 2010, 11:02 AM

naan - therlayae da

:rotfl:
ithellam parvava illa.. long back, we went to a multiplex (first time) to see a tamil movie... got the ticket and went in only to find we have got tickets for a hindi movie which is also running there. :oops:

mexicomeat
23rd July 2010, 04:58 PM

we went to see some movie (forgot which one) - periyanna was playing on of the theatres in the complex.

http://www.suriya-online.com/gallery/periyanna/t2.jpg

Indha poonai meesai getup parthu yaarala thaan sirikaama irukka mudiyathu?

We were laughing at it looking at the posters like anything...

Enter a hardcore VK fan (HonestRaj is that you??) - "yenda neenga periya ivanungala... enga captaina kindal adikkara velai inga vechikiteenga avlo than..."

the next 40 min he was bad mouthing rajni, kamal, vijay , ajith etc etc... and their families.

Plum
23rd July 2010, 05:04 PM
Watched "Goa" in a Mumbai multiplex. There were hardly 20 people, most of them being couples who had their own "business"(hey dont give me that dirty look ;-) ). idhula oru brahaspathi had come to the movie with his mom :lol:. Both onscreen and offscreen happenings were not conducive for such a family outing as this guy had planned
In the interval, the mom was spotted giving choice sermons to the son, with the latter pleading "Net-la nalla reviews pOtturndhAnmA". They left before the movie resumed after interval!

avven
23rd July 2010, 05:07 PM
Watched "Goa" in a Mumbai multiplex. There were hardly 20 people, most of them being couples who had their own "business"(hey dont give me that dirty look ;-) ). idhula oru brahaspathi had come to the movie with his mom :lol:. Both onscreen and offscreen happenings were not conducive for such a family outing as this guy had planned
In the interval, the mom was spotted giving choice sermons to the son, with the latter pleading "Net-la nalla reviews pOtturndhAnmA". They left before the movie resumed after interval!
:lol:

raajarasigan
23rd July 2010, 05:26 PM

we went to see some movie (forgot which one) - periyanna was playing on of the theatres in the complex.

Enter a hardcore VK fan (HonestRaj is that you??) - "yenda neenga periya ivanungala... enga captaina kindal adikkara velai inga vechikiteenga avlo than..."

the next 40 min he was bad mouthing rajni, kamal, vijay , ajith etc etc... and their families. :lol:

mexicomeat
23rd July 2010, 05:46 PM
There is a theatre in my town that hasn't been refreshed since MGR/ Kamaraj period.

Needless to say I have never been to this theatre. Only movies that are atleast 5-10 yrs old will run in this theatre.

Once they were showing "Mythili ennai kathali". I wanted to see a TR movie (just to sit and laugh basically) - so I went to my friend's place to persuade him to come along with me.

We reached the theatre about 10 min after the movie started.. and there was 'HouseFull' sign.

We were shocked. This was in 2001 mind you.. not in 80s when the movie was released.

We returned home dejected.

The next day in college, after chatting with a theatre veteran I came to know that the theatre was a common meeting place for prostitutes and potential customers. I was told that once the dealing was done (within 10 min) the theatre would re-open the gates and remove the 'HouseFull' sign.

HonestRaj
23rd July 2010, 10:35 PM

the next 40 min he was bad mouthing rajni, kamal, vijay , ajith etc etc... and their families.

nan avan illai :)

andha padathu flash back'la nallaathan varuvaru :oops:

varunlss12
5th August 2010, 08:40 PM
My first film......

My parents took me to a movie wen i was ready to d c world in 10 days.... i forgot tht movie name

Then thy took me to POO VIZHI VASALILE... wen i was 2 months baby...

ajaybaskar
5th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Seeing a film in theatre during final stages of pregnancy? Thats too risky..

Andha ranakalathulayum oru kudhoogalam ketturukku unga parentsku!! :-)

Jyothsna
6th August 2010, 10:05 AM

Appathan yaar theatre ku poratha paarthaalum kaduppa irukkum. naan conceive aayirunthappo 4 padam theatre ku poy parthean.

Aana 10 naal munnadi porathukku romba thairiyam venum :shock:

Jyothsna
6th August 2010, 10:22 AM
UG Final year padikkum pothu, ellarum class cut adichitu padathukku ponanga, naa periya sathya santhi mathiri class cut adichitu ellam varamatean nu sollitean.
Friends ellam padam parthutu vanthu, " Super a irunthuthu intha padatha ellam theatre la than pakkanum, vera padam podrathukkula nee poy pathudu" nanga. Oru scene sonna kuda kathai ketrum nu build up vera. :think: Thaanga mudiyama adutha naale padam paarkkatha innoru ponnaiyum kootitu kelambitean.(class cut adichitu than :ashamed: )

Ticket vangumpothe pakkathula iruntha pasanga ellam oru mathiri pathanunga. Sari vaa ulla povom nu pona, ticket kizhikkaravar (konjam vayasanavar)" intha padatha paaka pombala pullainga varuthu paru, po po" nu thalaila adichikittar. :confused2: Ennadathu varaverppe sari illaiyenu ulla pona, enga rendu pera thavira innum ore oru ponnuthan . Vearthu pochu, "adippavingala pazhivangitingale :argh: " nu karuvikkite poy utkarnthom.

Sceneku scene visil parakkuthu, en friend ennadanna ovvoru scene kum ennai parthu muraikkira. Interval appo kuda velilaye pohala, padam mudinju motha theatre m gaali aanappuram than velila vanthom. "Sorry d padam nallarukkunu sonnanga athan" nu izhuthukitte sonnean. " Entha naay sollichu :oops: inime ennai engavathu padathukku kooptu paru" nu hostel vara varaikkum enkita pesave illai. :(

Enna padamnu sollalaye Ah..Aah. :wink:

varunlss12
6th August 2010, 10:43 AM

Wen hearing this i dont feel risky.... i felt something grt i seen movie in a age tht no one seen....

U know wat mom stopped to go movies for 15 yrs frm 1995 to 2007 then i took my family to a film....

AudazJay
6th August 2010, 01:53 PM
UG Final year padikkum pothu, ellarum class cut adichitu padathukku ponanga, naa periya sathya santhi mathiri class cut adichitu ellam varamatean nu sollitean.
Friends ellam padam parthutu vanthu, " Super a irunthuthu intha padatha ellam theatre la than pakkanum, vera padam podrathukkula nee poy pathudu" nanga. Oru scene sonna kuda kathai ketrum nu build up vera. :think: Thaanga mudiyama adutha naale padam paarkkatha innoru ponnaiyum kootitu kelambitean.(class cut adichitu than :ashamed: )

Ticket vangumpothe pakkathula iruntha pasanga ellam oru mathiri pathanunga. Sari vaa ulla povom nu pona, ticket kizhikkaravar (konjam vayasanavar)" intha padatha paaka pombala pullainga varuthu paru, po po" nu thalaila adichikittar. :confused2: Ennadathu varaverppe sari illaiyenu ulla pona, enga rendu pera thavira innum ore oru ponnuthan . Vearthu pochu, "adippavingala pazhivangitingale :argh: " nu karuvikkite poy utkarnthom.

Sceneku scene visil parakkuthu, en friend ennadanna ovvoru scene kum ennai parthu muraikkira. Interval appo kuda velilaye pohala, padam mudinju motha theatre m gaali aanappuram than velila vanthom. "Sorry d padam nallarukkunu sonnanga athan" nu izhuthukitte sonnean. " Entha naay sollichu :oops: inime ennai engavathu padathukku kooptu paru" nu hostel vara varaikkum enkita pesave illai. :(

Enna padamnu sollalaye Ah..Aah. :wink:

Padathai vida unggalodu narration :rotfl3: :rotfl3:

Plum
6th August 2010, 01:59 PM
15 yrs frm 1995 to 2007

kaNakkula konjam weak pOla!

P.S; No offence!

VJerry
6th August 2010, 02:00 PM
In the recent days I used to go to Hosur (frm Bangalore) with brother and His friend (mostly we three) for second show. Most of the time the movie will be running in 'Raghavendra' theatre there. It is at a little distant from the bus stand. We reach very early there, and only we three will be there. Everytime we used to start counting the ppl coming bcoz 7 per irunthaa thaan padam ottuvaanga... :(

But luckily neraya per varuvaanga... Recent-a appadi paatha padam, Kalavaani on 1st Day.

GP
6th August 2010, 02:10 PM
ithanai nadandhum, ulla pOi irukeenga. :lol:

Thirumaran
6th August 2010, 02:22 PM

Appathan yaar theatre ku poratha paarthaalum kaduppa irukkum. naan conceive aayirunthappo 4 padam theatre ku poy parthean.

Aana 10 naal munnadi porathukku romba thairiyam venum :shock:

For my son Gautam's Birth, by May 25 Doctor mentioned there is very little chance for normal delivery and from May end anytime we can go for Caesarean and not to delay after June 3.
We fixed the date to be June 3 and we saw a movie on May 29. :P

Saw the movie in Kasi theater which is near to my Maamiyaar veedu (not central jail :notthatway: ) as well as to the hospital we made appointment.

I asked whether she wants to go for the movie. mothalla varalainnu sollittu appuram book panna sollitaa..

Appadi onnum risk kidayaathu.. :roll:

The movie we saw is Singam :noteeth:

P.S : itha vachchi yaarum comedy panna padaathu..

Intha Padam paartha nyaabagaarthamaa payyanukku Singam nnu thaan paer vaikalaamnu irunthaen.. Appuram singam pada hero voada favorite director paer vachitaen :fishgrin:

Thirumaran
6th August 2010, 02:24 PM

avvalavu nadanthathukku appuram thaan padaththa paarthae aaganumnu theeviramaa irunthaanga..

atha inga cut pannitaapla Jyo :P

Jyothsna
6th August 2010, 02:25 PM

avvalavu nadanthathukku appuram thaan padaththa paarthae aaganumnu theeviramaa irunthaanga..

atha inga cut pannitaapla Jyo :P

Neenga ellathayume kandupidichidringa TM anna :?

GP
6th August 2010, 02:27 PM
yendha theatre pOneenga Jyo?

P_R
6th August 2010, 02:30 PM

adhaavadhu, normal delivery-ku try paNNirukkeenga.

Thirumaran
6th August 2010, 02:31 PM

enakku prasavam paartha aayaa.. "ivan periya arivaaliyaa" varuvaan nnu sonnathu thappaa poagala..

:ty: Jyo

GP
6th August 2010, 02:31 PM

adhaavadhu, normal delivery-ku try paNNirukkeenga. :rotfl3:

Jyothsna
6th August 2010, 02:32 PM

KG :)

Thirumaran
6th August 2010, 02:35 PM

adhaavadhu, normal delivery-ku try paNNirukkeenga.

i know ippadi yaaraachum solluveengannu.. :lol2:

P.S : itha vachchi yaarum comedy panna padaathu..

In fact athukku munthinaa vaaram nadantha diccussion..

Avighnaa : appaa sura padam poalaampaa..

Me : Antha padam paartha thambi paappa theaterlayae poranthiduvaan.. paravaa illaya..

To Wife : Selavu michcham thaan.. Irhunthaalum vaenaam :P

GP
6th August 2010, 02:35 PM

KG :) adhula andha maadhiri yendha padam pOtirukaanga? :think:

P_R
6th August 2010, 02:37 PM
Avighnaa : appaa sura padam poalaampaa..

Me : Antha padam paartha thambi paappa theaterlayae poranthiduvaan.. paravaa illaya :lol:

Jyothsna
6th August 2010, 02:39 PM

Ah..Aah nu sonnathai thappa purinjitingala.. :lol: Anbe Aaruyire. S.J Surya

VJerry
6th August 2010, 02:39 PM

Are you trying to find the movie??

GP
6th August 2010, 02:41 PM
:ashamed: :sigh2: :oops:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th August 2010, 02:44 PM

enakku prasavam paartha aayaa.. "ivan periya arivaaliyaa" varuvaan nnu sonnathu thappaa poagala..

Ennathu.. Ungalukku prasavam paarthaangala :shock: :frightened:

Thirumaran
6th August 2010, 02:47 PM

Ennathu.. Ungalukku prasavam paarthaangala :shock: :frightened:

orae prasavathula 3 kuzhantha vaera poranthathu :evil:

varunlss12
6th August 2010, 02:48 PM
15 yrs frm 1995 to 2007

kaNakkula konjam weak pOla!

P.S; No offence!

:ashamed: correct boss engg maths la kuda just pass thaan vanguven.....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th August 2010, 02:49 PM
:omg: Then u say you have two same looking brothers..

Thirumaran
6th August 2010, 02:52 PM
:cry3:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th August 2010, 02:53 PM
Enna achu :huh: ??

varunlss12
6th August 2010, 08:19 PM

KG :)

I had a simlar experience in Same KG complex for Same director S.J.Suriya's NEW.... in anupallavi... i never expected tht thing in tht theatre....

varunlss12
12th August 2010, 12:28 PM
i saw vtv in INOX tth was a nice experience...
Quality cinemas... enna no claps and whistle.. ethellam ellana epdi padam pakuradhu...

gurusaravanan
24th August 2010, 12:28 PM
Shocked to see..No smokin @ VETRI ... Theatre.

Thirumaran
24th August 2010, 02:30 PM
Shocked to see..No smokin @ VETRI ... Theatre.

appuram enna panneenga.. romba kastamaa irunthuchaa ?