PDA

View Full Version : best mail ....

pooja.shankar
27th January 2006, 02:04 PM
which mail do u think is the fastest and most convinient ?

i feel its GMAIL first
then yahoo.. and then rediffmail and then
hotmail .....

selvakumar
27th January 2006, 05:30 PM
I would say "Yahoo!!:cool:". With its rich look and attractive outer appearance, it defeats the other mail services. Also, it is continously improving in the email space. I have seen this for the past few years. Their spam filtering capability is one more feature. Nowadays, in the cyber space if ur mail id is left unattacked from spammers, then that could be only due to GOD. Everyday, I receive lot of spams in my mailbox. But all of them are decently separated into the bulk mail box. I have not received even a single spam mail in by inbox. Thanx to the service provided by yahoo to keep the customers comfortable beyond limits!! Though lot others are providing tons of space, Yahoo is one that does not rely on quantity and heavily relies on quality. I don't want my interface to be designed like a notepad or flash(the other extreme). But it should provide me comfort and simplicity. Yahoo is an excellant service provider. :cool: :thumbsup:

P_R
27th January 2006, 11:50 PM
I am recent gmail convert.

I have been married to rediff (8 years now). I realized what i was missing in life when I met gmail. I realized how much time and energy I was devoting to my earlier mail and how exploitative it was getting. I used to painstakingly create and maintain folders, jump and sift. And if that search can locate mails I can locate El Dorado. After years of careful maintenance is fast heading towards "irreconciliable differences".

Gmail lets me a be a no-string attached person. It doesn't demand responsibility, doesn't demand my time and I get what I want and more. Maintaining the mail thread is one thing that bowled me over. That along with their wonderful mail search.

Now and then I wistfully think of old days when rediff used to let me send mails in Tamil. Then I remember those days were gone and soon my outgoing mail could be sent only as a text. The colours,fonts and what-not of gmail floors me. I take this as an effort to show me to a better person to the outside world. The concern is touching.

You can have the house rediff, all 2GB of it.

Sandeep
28th January 2006, 08:35 AM
Having used rediff, google and yahoo, my vote goes for Yahoo.

Its spam protector is quiet efficient. Yahoo also provides quiet lot of functionalities.

But google is providing pop and smtp free which are charged in Yahoo. So if you have a personal laptop (and use only that one) and limited internet connectivity then google would be better.