PDA

View Full Version : LOVE OR infatuation-- a real love story

ramyap
1st February 2006, 11:11 AM
i just completed my school life and was waiting to enter into the college then..

My father wants me to join in a women's arts college but i don't want that as i wished to have a boy frd who is only one for me,
who wud care for me, to whom i can flower all my love and affection...

Atlast i succeded by being adamant and joined in a coed engg college...

It was there i met him...
As per my wish i desired for a smart goodlooking guy to sit next to me...

Though he is not that much smart, he is not bad too the one sit next to me.. He is not at all matching for me as he is lean and i am a little bit fat....

i disposed my idea of having a perfect boy frd and totally forget about all the days...

But he used to talk to me some usual matters in classes, but for nearly 3 days he doesn't talked to me...
Thats where i realised the impact he made in my heart....

i asked him y he is not talikng to me for the past 3 days, i don't know y he felt so shy for that silly matter and suddenly he came and sit near me....

All our frds there started shouting at us and asked him to sit on my laps itself....

i myself don't know y i havne't felt any anger towards them but felt so shy....
Its how my affection towards him started...
From that incident onwards he just stopped sitting next to me but
He used to pass famous duet songs written in chits to me

But everything i had taken as if he was babling at me and i used to tear them off and throw it in the dustbin....

i did them all naturaly , but our frds made it to mean i am throwing those chits in the dustbins only when he is not there and so it means that i luv him and i don't want to hurt him so only i am doing that in the absence of him.....

PART II
Then it keeps on going and our frds one day published even in our network one day that too valentines day that we were loving....
At the time i was out of college on an NSS camp and so i don't know about all that....

The matter has become a whole college issue as our frds used to do discuss about us in c lab typing msgs in between c programs...

Everybody from our principal to pune dicussed about us and so wen i returned wen i heare everything i really got shocked...

i just stopped talking or even looking at that guy and finished all the contacts with him.... But i liked him and want to be his close frd but i feared of the people 's saying.... i think there where i missed a good frd in my life....

In the mean while he got frdship with another girl in our class who joined late to our class...

They become too close and whatever i liked to be with him and whatever i wished to have from him(dearness,affection,care) everything she had it from him..............

i got really very jealous but yet i feared of the frds as they talked combining us.... But i started sending chits to him... this time my part and he too replied....

But i am too late.... he has become so close to his new girl frd, and his new girl frd was so possessive towards him that she don't want him to talk with me or send me chits....

Wat to do, i am the pity girl was refused love for my lovers girl frd...

But whenever she is absent he will talk with me so nicely even the whole day we spend by passing chits and talking even without listening those typical classes.... So i keep on praying god for girl frd to be absent on a particular day.....

After that really surprisingly i have never talked with him for more than 5 minutes, everything i did was only thru chits....

I thought he is loving his girl frd and as people r calling as me and him as pair he is avoiding me.... i just want him to talk with me, he can be anyone girls, he can luv any girl but he shouldn't avoid me... i want him... i needed his talk, his caring, his scoldings to me...everything... i don't want to miss all that.... so i decided to tie him a rockie on the rockie day so that his girl frd allow him to talk with me and he will atleast talk with me.... that idea of tieing the rockie too cum to me as he called me as akka one day and i moved as if i don't heared him.....(ofcourse i am older to him by 6 months)

That was the greatest blunder i ever did in my life.....
But until i tied the rockie in his hand my inner mind is praying to god, let he refuse it.... but he doesn't told anything and merely showed his hand for tieing it.....

oooh god that was the sadest day in my life and i stayed in college itself that day even upto 8.00 crying for wat i have done....even my parents started searching me in my frds house everywhere.....

But i still had a belief as he doen't told anything happily for me tieing the rockie r presented any gifts... so i was consoling myself that he too doesn't like it.......

But unfortunately the next day he bought me a chocalate and i have no strrength in my heart to eat... distributed it to my frds...

He was such a nice boy, i have shared all my misteries in my life and all my sorrows and bad things about my family to him.....
He console dme so much...... he used to even see me for hours even if the lecture is taking the class....
Wonderly, he will be seeing me without listening the class and i too will be mingling in his eye's sharpness .... but nobody will stop us including the lecturer even if she is taking the class.

i still don't know how its possible for a lecturer to tolerate a girl turning back from first desk and a boy from last desk are sighting each other and the whole class is watching them... i think she too enjoyed it......

u may wonder how i cum to know all this as i am just conscious in those circumstances i will feel a world with him and he only and no body else.... All of my frds r watching our loks i came to know only after they told me about that....

In the mean while his girl frd understood him and she allowed him to talk with other girls..... i cried for so many days to talk with him and keep on sedning request to him to talk to me directly....

He comes to me whenever i am alone and will start talking, but me the pitch will rush off from that place.... i don't whether its wat called as shy but i have never talked with him more than 5 min...
whenever he comes near me, i feel a kind of nice feel spreading throughout my body, my inner mind is begging him to stay with me like that forever and let him be mine....but my body will rush off from there.......

i will express my every feeling towards him how much affection i am having with him, how much pain i am feeling wen he doen't see me, how much jealous i am getting whenever he talks with other girls.....

He is such a nice attractive guy in speech that so much girls used to wander around him both inside and outside our class....
He always seem to be with sum girl talking so pesonally in the cordors of our class, in the steps of our college... he has become such a close frd to so many girls.... whom i wishe dto have as my close.....

But still i haven't talked with him for more than 5 min... i don't y? but its like that.... i even one day cried with his close girl frd, i like him so much but he doen't even talk to me.....

Then also he came to talk to me but now also i rushed away from him.......

Seeing all my chits in which i expressed everything i am feeling towards me, he himself asked me, "DO U LUV ME?"

Do u people know wat i replied was.... this is that....

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS LOVE THEN HOW CAN I NOW WHETHER I AM LOVING U OR NOT"........

will continue.....

pavalamani pragasam
1st February 2006, 01:40 PM
:roll: :twisted: :hammer:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

ramyap
1st February 2006, 01:46 PM
:roll: :twisted: :hammer:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hello wats u'r comment tell it in words.... am i boring.... but its a real story which may not be intersting as the ones said on imagination

kuthu
1st February 2006, 01:48 PM
ungae life story ah?

ramyap
1st February 2006, 01:51 PM
ungae life story ah?
ofcourse

kuthu
1st February 2006, 01:53 PM
idhu infactuation dhan. study first,later u will find a suitable partner when u r matured enuf

pavalamani pragasam
1st February 2006, 01:55 PM
Grow up, my dear child!

ramyap
1st February 2006, 01:56 PM
idhu infactuation dhan. study first,later u will find a suitable partner when u r matured enuf

i havne't finished the story yet pa.. he is still with me only...
and now we both finished our studies and settled in life and for u'r kind information i am the topper of my college.... Keeping affection with anybody doesn't mean they won't study ok

Chappani
1st February 2006, 03:16 PM
ok ok

ramyap
1st February 2006, 04:02 PM
[quote="ramyap"]i just completed my school life and was waiting to enter into the college then..

My father wants me to join in a women's arts college but i don't want that as i wished to have a boy frd who is only one for me,

Atlast i succeded by being adamant and joined in a coed engg college...

It was there i met him...
As per my wish i desired for a smart goodlooking guy to sit next to me...

Though he is not that much smart, he is not bad too the one sit next to me.. He is not at all matching for me as he is lean and i am a little bit fat....

i disposed my idea of having a perfect boy frd and totally forget about all the days...

But he used to talk to me some usual matters in classes, but for nearly 3 days he doesn't talked to me...
Thats where i realised the impact he made in my heart....

i asked him y he is not talikng to me for the past 3 days, i don't know y he felt so shy for that silly matter and suddenly he came and sit near me....

All our frds there started shouting at us and asked him to sit on my laps itself....

i myself don't know y i havne't felt any anger towards them but felt so shy....
Its how my affection towards him started...
From that incident onwards he just stopped sitting next to me but
He used to pass famous duet songs written in chits to me

But everything i had taken as if he was babling at me and i used to tear them off and throw it in the dustbin....

i did them all naturaly , but our frds made it to mean i am throwing those chits in the dustbins only when he is not there and so it means that i luv him and i don't want to hurt him so only i am doing that in the absence of him.....

PART II
Then it keeps on going and our frds one day published even in our network one day that too valentines day that we were loving....
At the time i was out of college on an NSS camp and so i don't know about all that....

The matter has become a whole college issue as our frds used to do discuss about us in c lab typing msgs in between c programs...

Everybody from our principal to pune dicussed about us and so wen i returned wen i heare everything i really got shocked...

i just stopped talking or even looking at that guy and finished all the contacts with him.... But i liked him and want to be his close frd but i feared of the people 's saying.... i think there where i missed a good frd in my life....

In the mean while he got frdship with another girl in our class who joined late to our class...

They become too close and whatever i liked to be with him and whatever i wished to have from him(dearness,affection,care) everything she had it from him..............

i got really very jealous but yet i feared of the frds as they talked combining us.... But i started sending chits to him... this time my part and he too replied....

But i am too late.... he has become so close to his new girl frd, and his new girl frd was so possessive towards him that she don't want him to talk with me or send me chits....

Wat to do, i am the pity girl was refused love for my lovers girl frd...

But whenever she is absent he will talk with me so nicely even the whole day we spend by passing chits and talking even without listening those typical classes.... So i keep on praying god for girl frd to be absent on a particular day.....

After that really surprisingly i have never talked with him for more than 5 minutes, everything i did was only thru chits....

I thought he is loving his girl frd and as people r calling as me and him as pair he is avoiding me.... i just want him to talk with me, he can be anyone girls, he can luv any girl but he shouldn't avoid me... i want him... i needed his talk, his caring, his scoldings to me...everything... i don't want to miss all that.... so i decided to tie him a rockie on the rockie day so that his girl frd allow him to talk with me and he will atleast talk with me.... that idea of tieing the rockie too cum to me as he called me as akka one day and i moved as if i don't heared him.....(ofcourse i am older to him by 6 months)

That was the greatest blunder i ever did in my life.....
But until i tied the rockie in his hand my inner mind is praying to god, let he refuse it.... but he doesn't told anything and merely showed his hand for tieing it.....

oooh god that was the sadest day in my life and i stayed in college itself that day even upto 8.00 crying for wat i have done....even my parents started searching me in my frds house everywhere.....

But i still had a belief as he doen't told anything happily for me tieing the rockie r presented any gifts... so i was consoling myself that he too doesn't like it.......

But unfortunately the next day he bought me a chocalate and i have no strrength in my heart to eat... distributed it to my frds...

He was such a nice boy, i have shared all my misteries in my life and all my sorrows and bad things about my family to him.....
He console dme so much...... he used to even see me for hours even if the lecture is taking the class....
Wonderly, he will be seeing me without listening the class and i too will be mingling in his eye's sharpness .... but nobody will stop us including the lecturer even if she is taking the class.

i still don't know how its possible for a lecturer to tolerate a girl turning back from first desk and a boy from last desk are sighting each other and the whole class is watching them... i think she too enjoyed it......

u may wonder how i cum to know all this as i am just conscious in those circumstances i will feel a world with him and he only and no body else.... All of my frds r watching our loks i came to know only after they told me about that....

In the mean while his girl frd understood him and she allowed him to talk with other girls..... i cried for so many days to talk with him and keep on sedning request to him to talk to me directly....

He comes to me whenever i am alone and will start talking, but me the pitch will rush off from that place.... i don't whether its wat called as shy but i have never talked with him more than 5 min...
whenever he comes near me, i feel a kind of nice feel spreading throughout my body, my inner mind is begging him to stay with me like that forever and let him be mine....but my body will rush off from there.......

i will express my every feeling towards him how much affection i am having with him, how much pain i am feeling wen he doen't see me, how much jealous i am getting whenever he talks with other girls.....

He is such a nice attractive guy in speech that so much girls used to wander around him both inside and outside our class....
He always seem to be with sum girl talking so pesonally in the cordors of our class, in the steps of our college... he has become such a close frd to so many girls.... whom i wishe dto have as my close.....

But still i haven't talked with him for more than 5 min... i don't y? but its like that.... i even one day cried with his close girl frd, i like him so much but he doen't even talk to me.....

Then also he came to talk to me but now also i rushed away from him.......

Seeing all my chits in which i expressed everything i am feeling towards me, he himself asked me, "DO U LUV ME?"

Do u people know wat i replied was.... this is that....

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS LOVE THEN HOW CAN I NOW WHETHER I AM LOVING U OR NOT"........

PART III

This is how the thing was going and one day i felt ill and happened to have a surgery ............. its at that time i felt how much i am missing him... though we r not talking with him... his friendly gestures and smile itslef bounded us... but wen i was left seperated from him only i realized how much i am feeling for him....

then wen i returned he has taken care so nicely but now also i haven't talked with him because of the confusion in my heart i am loving him or is it infatuation between us......

One day the wind was blowing rhythmly and the weather was so cool wen i exposed my love towards him......

But he acted as a mature boy and told me about the possibilties and hurdles we have to face from our parents, life and all if we do that and he said let we be frds.......

But i haven't accepted for that i don't want him to be my just frd....

This is how i missed a great friendship which i am wishing to have from my school days with a guy like him......
its because of that chilidish infatuation and confusion about love i failed to maintain a good friendship................................

Still we r having contacts, still he is staying very near to my place, but because of those agely feelings i can't maintain a good frdship with him as with my other frds.......

Those kind of inftuation feelins, love confusions all has gone from me in these one year but still i need friendship from that nice boy....

Thats wat is life................ i realised what is love its not something to be shown alone from a guy to a girl but to be shown to anyone at any time if u like her/him..... and now i got cleared that Love is something which can be showered to anyone at any age unlike infatuation it won't be having any agely feelings alone........

LOVE IS GOD.... GOD IS LOVE.......SO LOVE LIFE AND love everyone in life........
whatever the name can be given to it ---as love, affection,crush anything.... But every living being lives in the love of others love

P_R
1st February 2006, 09:42 PM
ramya this is more touching than most other "love" stories I read in the Hub.

The idea of a story is to get you to empathize with the people in the story, even if you don't necessarily agree. ramyap's story was very natural and not contrived and hence appealing. She has managed to get across the agony and helplessness of the situations very well. There is absolutely no need to sit upon judgement regarding the situation per se.

ramyap
2nd February 2006, 09:17 AM
ramya this is more touching than most other "love" stories I read in the Hub.

The idea of a story is to get you to empathize with the people in the story, even if you don't necessarily agree. ramyap's story was very natural and not contrived and hence appealing. She has managed to get across the agony and helplessness of the situations very well. There is absolutely no need to sit upon judgement regarding the situation per se.

thank u for u'r nice comment.... really encouraging.............. :)
infact there r so many incidents in 5 years but as i don't have that much fluency in writing in english ---- i can't express.as i feel.. if its in tamil i wud have produced better..... once again thanx for the encouragement given by u

selvakumar
2nd February 2006, 10:26 AM
Ramya,
Please refer HUB Announcements sections on how to post in tamil. Though I have not done that before, u can refer them to post in tamil. :D

ramyap
2nd February 2006, 10:29 AM
Ramya,
Please refer HUB Announcements sections on how to post in tamil. Though I have not done that before, u can refer them to post in tamil. :D
thanx but if u have told it directly i wud be happy

kb
4th February 2006, 06:23 AM
ramya pineeteenga.. :clap:
it was so real.. antha 5 nimishame pothumappa.... konja nerathula heart pada pada pada adikum.. Oru hyper tension.
life is so bad like who we love to talk situtations are like that we cant talk more than 5 min.if allowed to talk more than 5 min.. infactuation or love will be cleared off on Day one.aandavan padaipu apidi.
athunaala kadala pota 5 min mela ilukanum.
so the infactuation will go away.. we will see them as friends.as time passes we become matured.athunaala sila peruku unga narration konjam logic ilaama theriyum.ungalukey konja naal pona itha nenaicha siripu thaan varum. :lol:
intha kooda padikara friendsoda tholla intha vishayathula thaangala.. irrukuratha illaina solluvanga.. illathatha irruku solluvaanga.

anyway i dont want to write another story here..
keep writing.. gud work
KB

Surya
4th February 2006, 07:23 AM
i wished to have a boy frd who is only one for me,
who wud care for me, to whom i can flower all my love and affection......

....Thats where i realised the impact he made in my heart........

....He used to pass famous duet songs written in chits to me....

....The matter has become a whole college issue .....

.....Everybody from our principal to pune dicussed about us.... (:? :?, :banghead: )

....But i am too late.... he has become so close to his new girl frd, and his new girl frd was so possessive towards him that she don't want him to talk with me or send me chits....

...But unfortunately the next day he bought me a chocalate and i have no strrength in my heart to eat... distributed it to my frds......

AND THE WHOLE REST OF THE STORY.....

:? This is soo...sooo.....entertaining! :D :D The whole college from the Princi to the tea kada singh were talking about UR ""LOVE""? :? :banghead:

Hm....Nallathaan irukku....I felt like I was reading a rough draft for a sappy, stale love story script for actors like Bharath, and Arya to act in! :wink: :)

I'd say this is Love....but love comes and goes in life....there is no such thing as a Love of one's life....love is just a mere chemical reaction of hormones in one's body...maybe I'm getting too much into this....but all I can say is...move on!!

Highpathetically, (Spelling is wrong....lets see if you understood what I was trying to say there...:lol2:) let's say ur love is a flop....get over it, finish ur education...then u'll find a kuppusamy or a rangasamy who is just as handsome...who knows? U might even be lucky enough to find a "Veteran Hubber" SURYA...:huh: :wink: What's important now...is ur education...these feelings will come and go in life...from the girl that took the same bus as you, or the girl in your calculus class etc so on and so forth... :)

Keep this in mind..."LOVE ISN'T THIS DIVINE THING THAT ONLY COMES ONCE IN A LIFETIME....IT'S ALL JUST "ESTROGEN, TESTOSTERONE, PROGESTRONE, AVALAVUTHAAN!" As Sujatha put it. 8-) For a more simpiler version: "KAADHAL ONNUM KADAVUL ILLAI ADA, INTHE YEZHAVU ELLAM HARMONE SIEYUM KALAGAM THAAN ADA" - Vasoolraja! :lol2:

In a nutshell: Study, Graduate, Job, then fall in love! I'll bet it will happen atleast 12 times in the next 10 years..:lol:

Again...I might be wrong....:roll: I'm only 4 years older thaan u!!
:oops:

And there is the possibility of all of this just being a fiction story, and u looking for some reviews....

In that case:

This subject has been beaten to dust by our Movie Industry....:banghead: Please try something new like....Paakaathe kaathal through SMS or something! :wink:

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Surya. 8-)

Lambretta
5th February 2006, 10:30 PM
Surya machiiiiiiiiiii............. :lol: :lol: :rotfl:

crazy
5th February 2006, 10:52 PM
nice story!

sreeramtcs
7th February 2006, 04:50 PM
Hai Ramya,

Great story, it was so natural and touching. I was exactly able to realize what u would have felt at each stage in that story. But am sorry I cant find any other word than a story to refer it. But I feel it is something more than a story. I guess the reason why you dint express your love to him in the early stage is that you would have felt that you have chosen him too early. This would have got a doubt in you that whether it is a true love or not. If that worry was not in you then you would have expressed your love earlier to him and he would have accepted it(hopefully so).
I was impressed by your saying that falling in love never affected your studies. It is a rare case. Mostly it is the other way around. Hence I have to appreciate you for proving your self different.
But as far as I know, even though you feel that this was an infatuation the memories will live for a long time no mater in wat status u are(married or unmarried).
I would also like to know one thing from you, how would you like a guy(I mean your lover) to behave with a girl like you( I mean a girl who loves him but feels shy or in a state of confusion). Please yar reply is a must.

kb
8th February 2006, 12:52 AM
sreeram good question!!
improvement through feeback :lol:

waiting for a reply??

malsi
8th February 2006, 10:35 AM
surya..my goodness..hahahahaha...

Surya
10th February 2006, 08:24 AM
I hope the ppl laughing, Lamby and malsi, agree with me! :P

Sanguine Sridhar
10th February 2006, 10:51 AM
i just completed my school life and was waiting to enter into the college then..

Startingey adi dhool!!! :roll:

pavalamani pragasam
10th February 2006, 11:44 AM
:rotfl:

Lambretta
10th February 2006, 02:14 PM
I hope the ppl laughing, Lamby and malsi, agree with me! :P
Hmm......w/ most of wat u said, yes..but more thn tat I found ur comments hilarious, as I often do! :lol:

ssanjinika
10th February 2006, 09:07 PM
I refrained from commenting on this story coz frankly I was :stumped:

Surya :rotfl: .That was really good :D

malsi
11th February 2006, 05:40 PM
yes surya..ur comments are hilarious...having a good laugh even now :)

selvakumar
11th February 2006, 05:53 PM
Highpathetically, (Spelling is wrong....lets see if you understood what I was trying to say there...:lol2:) let's say ur love is a flop....get over it, finish ur education...then u'll find a kuppusamy or a rangasamy who is just as handsome...who knows? U might even be lucky enough to find a "Veteran Hubber" SURYA...:huh: :wink: What's important now...is ur education...these feelings will come and go in life...from the girl that took the same bus as you, or the girl in your calculus class etc so on and so forth... :)

Surya machi !! :lol: Gappula keda vetturathunna idu thaaan!! :rotfl:

Keep this in mind..."LOVE ISN'T THIS DIVINE THING THAT ONLY COMES ONCE IN A LIFETIME....IT'S ALL JUST "ESTROGEN, TESTOSTERONE, PROGESTRONE, AVALAVUTHAAN!" As Sujatha put it. 8-) For a more simpiler version: "KAADHAL ONNUM KADAVUL ILLAI ADA, INTHE YEZHAVU ELLAM HARMONE SIEYUM KALAGAM THAAN ADA" - Vasoolraja! :lol2:

ada enna machi !! vala vala nu izhuthukiitu!!

To put it in a Nutshell

"Oru Pen/AAnn Kaadhal pazha pazhasu
Ingu Pala pen/AAn kaadhal pudu pudusu
Thangam konjam vendaam
enakku thanga pudayal vendum... oh.. oh..."

Surya
12th February 2006, 02:52 AM
Selva Machi,

In Cycle Gap, I'm Sacrificing a goat-a? :lol:

"Oru Pen/AAnn Kaadhal pazha pazhasu
Ingu Pala pen/AAn kaadhal pudu pudusu
Thangam konjam vendaam
enakku thanga pudayal vendum... oh.. oh..."
Ah-Ha! Besh! :lol:

Alien
13th February 2006, 08:13 PM
Surya :) , I think ur post is not deserved here though I agree with ur content...
She says that she has gotten over it and it seems her studies weren't affected at all as she was the college topper
She too has a good explanation for "love" now ! 8-)

and now we both finished our studies and settled in life and for u'r kind information i am the topper of my college.... Keeping affection with anybody doesn't mean they won't study ok

Those kind of inftuation feelins, love confusions all has gone from me in these one year but still i need friendship from that nice boy....

Thats wat is life................ i realised what is love its not something to be shown alone from a guy to a girl but to be shown to anyone at any time if u like her/him..... and now i got cleared that Love is something which can be showered to anyone at any age unlike infatuation it won't be having any agely feelings alone........

LOVE IS GOD.... GOD IS LOVE.......SO LOVE LIFE AND love everyone in life........

Ramya, as Prabhu ram said its so real and its more touching than reading those "LOVE" stories 8-) ......
I don't understand why ppl jump in middle and say blah blah without reading what she has got to say ?? She seems very clear in her view now, she had this confusions b4 but not anymore ...
And why do ppl think, when someone says their past and their infatuation or somthing, that it would have affected their studies etc., ?? That may be an unwritten rule, but remember there are always exceptions 8-)

And ramya, u seem to have gotten over it(ur confusions) finally ... and u don't have to regret missing his friendship .... Its better to not think abt it and move-on, forget abt his friendship .... It happens ........ Believe me, u r not the only one ...... 8-)
"Life is like a box of chocolates, u never know what u're gonna get"

Lambretta
13th February 2006, 08:32 PM
And why do ppl think, when someone says their past and something related to their infatuation or somthing, that it would have affected their studies etc., ?? That may be an unwritten rule, but remember there are always exceptions 8-)
This I agree w/! Ther's no hard & fast rule tat whoever fall into this 'chakkar' r back-benchers, zero-mark holders, dunces etc.....infact I've known even 'good' students who get into all this.....its really biased how many of the elders generalise such actions based on the academic performance of the students! :(

It happens ........ Believe me, u r not the only one ...... 8-)
Of course she isn't! :wink: :D

Alien
13th February 2006, 08:50 PM
Lamby,
8-) on that studies thing .... I actually was meaning it in a way to sound like this "There can be ppl who would have had these "love" or "confusions" without an iota of damage to their studies" :)

It happens ........ Believe me, u r not the only one ...... 8-)
Of course she isn't! :wink: :D
Yeah, shez not ......but neenga ethai mean pannureenga? :roll: .... She was regretting the loss of a friend (owing to the "love confusions" she had within her mind )..... I meant shez not alone there :) .....

Lambretta
13th February 2006, 08:54 PM
Neenga ethai mean pannureenga? :roll: .... She was regretting the loss of a friend (owing to the "love confusions" she had within her mind) ..... :)
Yea tats wat I meant.....she wasn't the only one.....I've known sum ppl. who've been thru the same 'confusion' in their lives! Tricky little thing, adolescence! :)

Alien
13th February 2006, 08:57 PM
Neenga ethai mean pannureenga? :roll: .... She was regretting the loss of a friend (owing to the "love confusions" she had within her mind) ..... :)
Yea tats wat I meant.....she wasn't the only one.....I've known sum ppl. who've been thru the same 'confusion' in their lives! Tricky little thing, adolescence! :)
:thumbsup: .... Even me too had been through the same .... :wink: ...

Surya
14th February 2006, 06:04 AM
Machi,
Of Course! The main thing that triggered my post was the way it was written. Just some ragging for a new hubber that's all. :P

Alien
14th February 2006, 08:12 AM
:lol: Ok machi, cool .....

selvakumar
14th February 2006, 08:38 AM
Machi,
Of Course! The main thing that triggered my post was the way it was written. Just some ragging for a new hubber that's all. :P

Ragging :rotfl: Then how VETERAN HUBBER SURYA name came in the middle of the post? :lol:

Surya
14th February 2006, 09:22 AM
PRE-Valentine's Day Fever!! :lol:

Ithe ellam kandukka koodaathu!! :lol:

ramyap
14th February 2006, 01:27 PM
:) hello frds,
thanx for all u'r comments....
from u'r comments i understood how deep u have read this story ... thanx a lot.........

selvakumar
14th February 2006, 01:53 PM
PRE-Valentine's Day Fever!! :lol:

Ithe ellam kandukka koodaathu!! :lol:

:rotfl: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbsup: :clap:

sreeramtcs
14th February 2006, 06:59 PM
Hai ramya where is the answer for the question i asked u. If u want to know the question then view in my previous post to this thread in page2. Plz answer soon.

ramyap
15th February 2006, 08:36 AM
Hai Ramya,

Great story, it was so natural and touching. I was exactly able to realize what u would have felt at each stage in that story. But am sorry I cant find any other word than a story to refer it. But I feel it is something more than a story. I guess the reason why you dint express your love to him in the early stage is that you would have felt that you have chosen him too early. This would have got a doubt in you that whether it is a true love or not. If that worry was not in you then you would have expressed your love earlier to him and he would have accepted it(hopefully so).
I was impressed by your saying that falling in love never affected your studies. It is a rare case. Mostly it is the other way around. Hence I have to appreciate you for proving your self different.
But as far as I know, even though you feel that this was an infatuation the memories will live for a long time no mater in wat status u are(married or unmarried).
I would also like to know one thing from you, how would you like a guy(I mean your lover) to behave with a girl like you( I mean a girl who loves him but feels shy or in a state of confusion). Please yar reply is a must.

i think u r in that stage......... But see i have never find any fault in the way he behaved to me... He always approached me to talk , infact in my autograph too what he was written was "A FRIEND WHOM I ALWAYS LIKE TO TALK WITH"...........

U see every girl will like the boy who will take care of her, who will console them on their sorrows, and the one who concentrates on her....Even he asked me so gently only whether i am in lve with him or not, everything happened is correct.....

Do u know in my school days i was a great opposer to love and boy-girl friendship and all......
There are lot many of frds cursed me as they thought i am a spy of my teachers for banning boy-girl friendship......

But if love comes, everything changes........... I think being friendly with any girl is enough ----to express u'r feelings towards her.... that too in my case my lovers girl friend done the major role to join us.....

And the reason y i haven't expressed my love is that my principle against love at that time, i just hated love... But see when i felt loving somebody by myself i realized how its unavoidable and all.....

Sorry i think i haven't replied u enough i think

sreeramtcs
15th February 2006, 10:46 AM
Hai Ramya your answers raise lots of questions in me about the attitude of girls(like u). If u want to be clear whom am refering to then read the private message i sent u.

If a girl likes to talk to a guy because he takes care of her n concentrates on her, then y dont she love him. Wat kind of relationship does this girl expect from him? If she cant be without talking to him then y doesnt she want to become his life partner? Y girls fail to take bold decisions? Y r they just happy with the present? Wat will happen when the girl marries someone n could not contact her so called bestfriend? Just because the girl doesnt have a good opinion on love y should the guy restrict himself from just friendly talks with her?
Wat did the guy gain from being so caring to her n concentrating on her?(other than her marriage invitiation).

ramyap
15th February 2006, 11:10 AM
Hai Ramya your answers raise lots of questions in me about the attitude of girls(like u). If u want to be clear whom am refering to then read the private message i sent u.

If a girl likes to talk to a guy because he takes care of her n concentrates on her, then y dont she love him. Wat kind of relationship does this girl expect from him? If she cant be without talking to him then y doesnt she want to become his life partner? Y girls fail to take bold decisions? Y r they just happy with the present? Wat will happen when the girl marries someone n could not contact her so called bestfriend? Just because the girl doesnt have a good opinion on love y should the guy restrict himself from just friendly talks with her?
Wat did the guy gain from being so caring to her n concentrating on her?(other than her marriage invitiation).

see it seems like that u r scolding me, but u see if we do like that it will hurt lot my parents who have brought me upto this level for the past 22 years...... I can even get their permission and marry that guy, but if he doesn't accept that what can i do.... He clearly said to me he is thinking me as his friend alone and not having any other feelings towards me, then what else can i do...... ?

sreeramtcs
15th February 2006, 12:20 PM
No yar am not scolding u. Also who am i to scold u. Am just asking questions. I asked this question in general to girls who think so. In our generation it appears that the relation friendship can be taken to any extent.
Love or even marriage is about finding the right guy for a girl or vice versa. But when a girl knows that this guy is suitable for her n he cares for her n she cant live without him then y doesnt she take a brave decision to marry him or love him. Even in ur case u know at the early stage itself that u cant be without (speaking) him, then y dint ur (intelligent) brain get that thought that u r in love with him.
Wat i mean to say is friendship can be stretched to only some extent. When a girl or a guy comes to the extent where they believe that they cant live without each other then it is no longer friendship.
U may ask me y am not asking the same question to guys than asking to girls. I feel that guys have a clear mind and frank in showing their feelings. (even in ur case the guy has asked u frankly whether u love him). But girls r not like that they cant take clear decision n keep confussing things n they are never frank(even with themselves). Even u belong to the same type. I hope i made my intensions clear.
I also give u the choices if u find difficult to answer.
a) Girls are dumb who cant even hear wat their heart says.
b) The girl who is in a deep friendship with a guy feels that she will get a better caring guy than this person so is afraid to get commited with him.
c) A choice of ur own with a proper reason.

ramyap
15th February 2006, 01:15 PM
No yar am not scolding u. Also who am i to scold u. Am just asking questions. I asked this question in general to girls who think so. In our generation it appears that the relation friendship can be taken to any extent.
Love or even marriage is about finding the right guy for a girl or vice versa. But when a girl knows that this guy is suitable for her n he cares for her n she cant live without him then y doesnt she take a brave decision to marry him or love him. Even in ur case u know at the early stage itself that u cant be without (speaking) him, then y dint ur (intelligent) brain get that thought that u r in love with him.
Wat i mean to say is friendship can be stretched to only some extent. When a girl or a guy comes to the extent where they believe that they cant live without each other then it is no longer friendship.
U may ask me y am not asking the same question to guys than asking to girls. I feel that guys have a clear mind and frank in showing their feelings. (even in ur case the guy has asked u frankly whether u love him). But girls r not like that they cant take clear decision n keep confussing things n they are never frank(even with themselves). Even u belong to the same type. I hope i made my intensions clear.
I also give u the choices if u find difficult to answer.
a) Girls are dumb who cant even hear wat their heart says.
b) The girl who is in a deep friendship with a guy feels that she will get a better caring guy than this person so is afraid to get commited with him.
c) A choice of ur own with a proper reason.

The problem is girls will fear about society and parents more than boys do... i am like that.... i never want to spoil my parents and family name... so only i hesitated that much in the beginning.... Even in my class itself there is a girl who has taken such bold decision and done as u expected......... But i loved my parents and family very much, i never want to spoil their name................ and i am not looking for any better oppurtunities, but in the case he is not interested i can't sacrifice my life as he has not accepted me .... i have to forget everything(though its paining and very difficult)and make a life for myself.... i don't think anything is wrong in my decision....

sreeramtcs
15th February 2006, 02:15 PM
If u r afraid of society n parents, then why the hell did u keep looking at him in class. Y did u feel jealous when he was close to someother girl. I can now read ur intensions. U just wanted him to be for u. But u never ment 2 be for him. U expected him to talk only with u n care for u n keep looking at u in class etc. Finally u ended up with a nothing relationship because u fear of society. Let us think in this way wat will happen if that guy was light hearted and believed that u loved him based on ur behaviours like seeing him continously in class etc n start developing fealings towards u and wasts his whole career (by may be not concentrating on his studies). Wat will u do in that case.

dont tell me that u finally proposed to despite of ur respect for ur family n fear of society. But wat did u do at the early stages. dont u think u where selfish. Dont u think u wanted to be in safer side all the time n expected him to do all the things that u want without any benefit.

So to sum up it is always u girls who want to be in safer side n play with guys life just because they want this guy to be caring for them all the time without caring for his own career , family n society.

ramyap
15th February 2006, 02:55 PM
If u r afraid of society n parents, then why the hell did u keep looking at him in class. Y did u feel jealous when he was close to someother girl. I can now read ur intensions. U just wanted him to be for u. But u never ment 2 be for him. U expected him to talk only with u n care for u n keep looking at u in class etc. Finally u ended up with a nothing relationship because u fear of society. Let us think in this way wat will happen if that guy was light hearted and believed that u loved him based on ur behaviours like seeing him continously in class etc n start developing fealings towards u and wasts his whole career (by may be not concentrating on his studies). Wat will u do in that case.

dont tell me that u finally proposed to despite of ur respect for ur family n fear of society. But wat did u do at the early stages. dont u think u where selfish. Dont u think u wanted to be in safer side all the time n expected him to do all the things that u want without any benefit.

So to sum up it is always u girls who want to be in safer side n play with guys life just because they want this guy to be caring for them all the time without caring for his own career , family n society.

it seems u r hating the girls to the utmost.... i don't know about wat u r saying and all but .what i can say is everything happened naturaly and nothing with preplanning.... but i haven't cheated him with any intention..... that only i can say...

sreeramtcs
15th February 2006, 03:14 PM
I dont hate girls. The fact is am actually worried or even affected by the attitude of girls towards guys they like. If u want to know the reason y i asked u these questions, i have sent a pesonal message a long time before to u explaining my current status.
Also i seriously believe that friendship should never be an alternative for love. If u cant love a person u cant be just friend with him.
Please forgive me if i have asked u any harsh questions. I would like to know wat u ment by saying "am settled in life".( its ur wish to answer). Also i would like to know how u r able to get such quick access to internet which is visible by the quickness of ur replies to my post.

ramyap
15th February 2006, 03:23 PM
I dont hate girls. The fact is am actually worried or even affected by the attitude of girls towards guys they like. If u want to know the reason y i asked u these questions, i have sent a pesonal message a long time before to u explaining my current status.
Also i seriously believe that friendship should never be an alternative for love. If u cant love a person u cant be just friend with him.
Please forgive me if i have asked u any harsh questions. I would like to know wat u ment by saying "am settled in life".( its ur wish to answer). Also i would like to know how u r able to get such quick access to internet which is visible by the quickness of ur replies to my post.

see i haven't get any of u'r personal messages, r i might have deleted it without seeing.... so send it again..... i don't know how to send the personal messages, if u send i will give u my mail id and u can ask whatever u want...ok....

sreeramtcs
15th February 2006, 03:54 PM
As u have asked me i have sent u another private message and u can see the message from the top most frame below the Hub name to check ur Inbox

Lambretta
15th February 2006, 09:29 PM
Sreeram,
y not?? Better to be just as a friend/well-wisher rather than decide to hate tat person, or hold a lifelong grudge against them/wish them only ill.....it shun't be impossible! :)

sreeramtcs
15th February 2006, 10:41 PM
Sreeram,
y not?? Better to be just as a friend/well-wisher rather than decide to hate tat person, or hold a lifelong grudge against them/wish them only ill.....it shun't be impossible! :)

Dear Lambretta
I never ment that u shouldnt be a friend once if ur love fails or someone rejects. But wat i feel is if a girl or guy knows that she/he cant be without a person and almost loves that person still she/he never accepts this because of fear of parents or some other reason and just calls it friendship. Such relationships really spoil the name of friendship. I hope i made my ideas clear.

Lambretta
16th February 2006, 11:18 AM
Yea I got u now.....wat u say can also be true.

kb
18th February 2006, 08:01 AM
sreeram u have asked the question which was a long time in my mind..
but as the song in NILAVE VAA "nilave nilave" goes..

"thaan konda kaadhal mozhivatharku tamil naatup pengalukku thunivu illai"

but i would say.. this is wat makes TN/INDIAN girls more precious than others.. the way they understand the soceity..
love is not the only thing to get disappointed.. in life there are manyother things also.. and if they are bold enough to do what they wish.. then the divorces would be high by now in india..
they know the reality.. its like they hate it only for parents and society and not for some other guy for money or looks.(some exceptions).

thats why still many guys prefer indian girls.. i am not telling that they are treated like slaves.. its adjustment that matters..

ofcourse.. i understood this also from a bad yet lovely experience..

Lambretta
18th February 2006, 12:34 PM
and if they are bold enough to do what they wish.. then the divorces would be high by now in india..
They do seem to be getting high now, compared w/ the older days atleast.....:(

thats why still many guys prefer indian girls.. i am not telling that they are treated like slaves.. its adjustment that matters..
Exactly! While many ppl. r of the opinion tat (Indian) men even settled abroad prefer 'typical' Indian women (ie, usually the trad. types) to marry so tat they can keep them downtrodden (which is true in sum cases!), many (inc. me) do so w/ the opinion tat they r far better capable of understanding the other person & adjusting/sacrificing or drawing the line where they hav to, watever the reasons may be (altho there may be exceptions today!).....but tat does NOT nec. mean tat they r to be seen as submissive or 'weak' compared w/ the 'bolder' West! :)
In most other cultures u can't expect this as individual freedom comes frst, be it a man or woman!

ramyap
20th February 2006, 09:25 AM
and if they are bold enough to do what they wish.. then the divorces would be high by now in india..
They do seem to be getting high now, compared w/ the older days atleast.....:(

Exactly! While many ppl. r of the opinion tat (Indian) men even settled abroad prefer 'typical' Indian women (ie, usually the trad. types) to marry so tat they can keep them downtrodden (which is true in sum cases!), many (inc. me) do so w/ the opinion tat they r far better capable of understanding the other person & adjusting/sacrificing or drawing the line where they hav to, watever the reasons may be (altho there may be exceptions today!).....but tat does NOT nec. mean tat they r to be seen as submissive or 'weak' compared w/ the 'bolder' West! :)
In most other cultures u can't expect this as individual freedom comes frst, be it a man or woman!

hi i can't accept u'r thoughts to some extent..... u know for adjusting and keep living within a control line itself needs lot of boldness and confidence in mind..... Those ladies who r living even with an unable husband who cannot do anything--Those ladies have lot of boldness...... Its not like that girls fear of parents,husband and because of that they are not hurting them....or not going out of their control .....
Its because of the love and respect they have with the family....
No women can be controlled by mere threats or fears....
u can control a woman only by love or affection only..........
i can't even understand how r u saying the indian girls as submissive and weak........ see doing whatever u like will be easier than contolling ourselves and living.....
Infact controlling oneself, sacrificing and all only need lot of strength and power...........

Lambretta
20th February 2006, 11:31 AM
Ramya,
This is exactly wat even I am (& I think KB is) trying to say!
And 2ndly I did NOT at ne point say or imply tat Indian girls r submissive or weak or tat its possible for us to control them, or nething like tat......I donno wat gave u tat idea or conclusion!
Also going by ur earlier argument, ur statement tat a woman can be controlled by love & affection sounds self-contradictory, sorry! How cud u fall in love w/ sumone & use it as a tool for controlling them? Tat can't be seen as love then rite?......even I cudn't accept if my spouse were to love me/show me affection w/ this intention in mind!
If u love sumone its normally bcos they possess sum quality/ies tat u like them for, not tat u accept them as they r first & then use love as a tool for contrlling them & bend them to ur wishes! It may be possible in sum exceptional cases but def. not always....! :)
Neways, I don't wan2 post ne further abt this issue in this thread....I'm backing out as I see my comments only causing misunderstandings here!

ramyap
24th February 2006, 06:38 PM
Ramya,
This is exactly wat even I am (& I think KB is) trying to say!
And 2ndly I did NOT at ne point say or imply tat Indian girls r submissive or weak or tat its possible for us to control them, or nething like tat......I donno wat gave u tat idea or conclusion!
Also going by ur earlier argument, ur statement tat a woman can be controlled by love & affection sounds self-contradictory, sorry! How cud u fall in love w/ sumone & use it as a tool for controlling them? Tat can't be seen as love then rite?......even I cudn't accept if my spouse were to love me/show me affection w/ this intention in mind!
If u love sumone its normally bcos they possess sum quality/ies tat u like them for, not tat u accept them as they r first & then use love as a tool for contrlling them & bend them to ur wishes! It may be possible in sum exceptional cases but def. not always....! :)
Neways, I don't wan2 post ne further abt this issue in this thread....I'm backing out as I see my comments only causing misunderstandings here!

No body finds any fault in any body... Misunderstandings are common..People like me gets encouragement from u'r comments only. So don't stop passing your view.. Keep saying whatever you feel.. Lets share among our hubbers. DOn't hesitate for anything

kb
26th February 2006, 05:53 PM
when eye meets one to one.. its always a problem.if it does more than once then there is a sure problem.. ofcourse it is a mere coincidence that when two persons are sitting in opposite sides they tend to meet eye to eye. apidi naalu tharava aachina naasama pochi..

the fifth time, it will be a competition who will blink the eye first....
hmm.. committed aana ponungalum ipidi panraanga.. oru vela antha ponnu committednu yaaro purali kelapiroopaangalo :? :?

why this nonsense.. if they are committed and tend to fall in eye contact.. they should take there eyes of immediately..na..
kastam.. intha maathiri paatha pasanga sethaanunga.. :cry: :oops:

intha eye contact vechi oru advancementu pann mudiyila ..vera yetho signal irrundha paravaala. :wink:

ramyap
27th February 2006, 09:06 AM
when eye meets one to one.. its always a problem.if it does more than once then there is a sure problem.. ofcourse it is a mere coincidence that when two persons are sitting in opposite sides they tend to meet eye to eye. apidi naalu tharava aachina naasama pochi..

the fifth time, it will be a competition who will blink the eye first....
hmm.. committed aana ponungalum ipidi panraanga.. oru vela antha ponnu committednu yaaro purali kelapiroopaangalo :? :?

why this nonsense.. if they are committed and tend to fall in eye contact.. they should take there eyes of immediately..na..
kastam.. intha maathiri paatha pasanga sethaanunga.. :cry: :oops:

intha eye contact vechi oru advancementu pann mudiyila ..vera yetho signal irrundha paravaala. :wink:

Yennappa yetho own experiencela pulambara mathiri irukku? onnum puriyala?

kb
27th February 2006, 09:44 AM
ithu en pulambal illa..
ipadi thaan vanthu en friends pulambuvaango..

enakkum puriyaathu :lol:

ramyap
27th February 2006, 09:47 AM
ithu en pulambal illa..
ipadi thaan vanthu en friends pulambuvaango..

enakkum puriyaathu :lol:

Natula neraya pasanga ponnuga velai illama irukkanganu theriyuthu

sgokulprathap
28th February 2006, 04:17 PM

So do u mean to say velayilladhavangathan love pannittu pulambittu irupanga :oops:

ramyap
28th February 2006, 06:08 PM

So do u mean to say velayilladhavangathan love pannittu pulambittu irupanga :oops:

Not like that... but if u have severe work , u won't find time or energy for all that... Saying from now-a-days experience....

sgokulprathap
1st March 2006, 09:51 AM

Not like that... but if u have severe work , u won't find time or energy for all that... Saying from now-a-days experience....

Do u hav SEVERE work now...

Shakthiprabha.
9th March 2006, 02:01 PM
Ramya,

Assuming (affirming) this is ur own life story, is ur love, uh well not love let say proposal to stay as life-partner, REJECTED by ur friend?

If yes, how did u tackle it? Do u still keep in touch with him? Do u have good friendship going on even now?

if u find these too personal u can IGNORE my post.

good luck for u ramya. u seem to be a wonderful girl :)

ramyap
10th March 2006, 08:32 AM
Ramya,

Assuming (affirming) this is ur own life story, is ur love, uh well not love let say proposal to stay as life-partner, REJECTED by ur friend?

If yes, how did u tackle it? Do u still keep in touch with him? Do u have good friendship going on even now?

if u find these too personal u can IGNORE my post.

good luck for u ramya. u seem to be a wonderful girl :)

Its not like that, really saying, i haven't thinked that much when i proposed him... Everything happened in just a second of distraction in mind... Thats it... We r still frds only......