PDA

View Full Version : EXAM tips?

pooja.shankar
5th February 2006, 03:45 PM
ok people .post ur tips for best performance in exams !

Shakthiprabha.
5th February 2006, 04:02 PM
POOJA,

BEST TIP IS

1. study well

:lol:

Sandeep
5th February 2006, 04:40 PM
1) Don't answer in numerical order instead answer the once you know best (First impression best impression)

2) At the end even if you don't know stop as if you ran out of time though you don't know anything about the answers.

3) Finish shorter questions first, then go for the big ones.

4) Fill as much papers as you can, use large letters and more space between lines (don't over do it)

5) If you have some good points but not much to fill for marks (essays) give all the points in the first para and then go to explain it one by one. You can fill the explanation with bull shit. Anyway no one reads it.

Evaluators after reading a couple of pages make an impression of you. If its good then they become liberal with marks. Also once they grow the impression that this is serious student then they don't "waste" time reading the whole stuff. But never right anything totally unrelated like movie stories as they are ok with ignorance but not cheats. I am sure you have heard about the essay on cow.

Lambretta
5th February 2006, 06:35 PM
Pooja, u cud fortunately make an excellent impression w/ ur handwriting itself.....girls r known to be very neat & meticulous in their handwriting so tat itself cud help make an impression on the examiner, esp. if, as Sandeep suggets, u fill up the explanations w/ bull****! :D
But all the same, don't try to make it too artful/frilly....!

Sandeep
5th February 2006, 06:59 PM
Handling multiple choice questions

1) First remove choices that are no way right (usually 1 or 2 are total blunders)
2) Compare the remaining for differences and you may find week ones.

Eg: What is normal human body temp?

1) +84.5 degree Celsius
2) +84.5 degree fahrenheit
3) -84.5 degree Celsius
4) +32 degree fahrenheit

Assuming you don't know.

Step 1 : Removal
Remove 3 as body temp being -ve is foolish
Remove 1 as at 84.5 Celsius blood should be near boiling (everyone knows water boils are 100 Celsius)

Step 2 : Comparison
You are left with
2) +84.5 degree fahrenheit
4) +32 degree fahrenheit

but in the total 4 choices 3 where 84.5 as against only one with 32, so I think it should be 84.5

And so answer is 2) 84.5 degree fahrenheit.

Always remember the Questionnaire and the Evaluators don't purposefully do anything to fail you.

Sanguine Sridhar
5th February 2006, 08:14 PM
Exam Tips- :?
I used to study the day before exam during my college days so dont do that :mrgreen:

Stop hubbing frequently for somedays.Only brainy personalities like Shakthi can balance Hubbing and Exams! :roll:

Eat and sleep well :D

Keep yourself cool and calm.Study more smartly than studying everything,take last 10 years question paper or so and read the answers for those questions.If you are in Stateboard +2 no issues those will be the questions repeated!

......Finally dont listen to advices! Whatever strikes your mind Just do it! :wink:

Arthas
5th February 2006, 08:28 PM
Exam Tips- :?
I used to study the day before exam during my college days so dont do that :mrgreen:

Stop hubbing frequently for somedays.Only brainy personalities like Shakthi can balance Hubbing and Exams! :roll:

Eat and sleep well :D

I violate them all :smile:
Anyway can anybody post tips for copyin and usin bits :smile:

Anoushka
5th February 2006, 08:30 PM
Be organised. Decide on a time table and stick to it

Take breaks, our concentration span is only so much! Take a walk and get some fresh air or listen to music.

On the day of the exam, don't try to cram in too much! Be relaxed and try to go through the points in the head rather than trying to read more and more.

Write clearly and stick to the point. Use different colour pens/pencils to underline points that you think are important. Do your diagrams clearly and mark whatever is important.

Spend the first five minutes to patiently go through the question paper and decide the ones that are easier for you. Answer them first clearly and to the point and then tackle the ones that are more difficult later.

Do not hand over the paper as soon as you have finished and walk out, instead check your question paper again to see if you have missed anything, and your answer paper to check for spelling mistakes or simple points that can be added.

Once you have finished one exam then don't worry about how well you have done it, instead start preparing for your next exam. No amount of worrying about an exam that is over is going to help!

Hope this helps :)

Sanguine Sridhar
5th February 2006, 08:36 PM
Adding to what Anu said,Dont ever discuss the question paper after your exams!

Sanguine Sridhar
5th February 2006, 08:39 PM
Arthas,
Take a glass scale,Scratch all the measurements.Enter the data with a pencil.When you keep it in the white paper you can see the answers.Very safe and secured bit ;) But dont practise it!

Shakthiprabha.
5th February 2006, 08:54 PM
HEy i found this tECHNIQUE V.V.V. USEFUL TO SCORE for essay type answers.

1. WRITE IN POINTS

2. write in paragraphs

3. underline important points

Thse 3 would surely help u get more marks.

Lambretta
5th February 2006, 10:13 PM
I violate them all :smile:
Anyway can anybody post tips for copyin and usin bits :smile:
Wrong forum I guess........ :roll:

Arthas
5th February 2006, 11:45 PM
:thumbsup: thats lot better than small papers that gets sickenin both for writin and usin !

Arthas,
Take a glass scale,Scratch all the measurements.Enter the data with a pencil.When you keep it in the white paper you can see the answers.Very safe and secured bit ;) But dont practise it!

Shakthiprabha.
6th February 2006, 08:05 AM
Arthas,

:evil: :evil:
beckham, arthas

che che che bad boys !!! :evil:

dev
6th February 2006, 08:20 AM
Study in the method that best suits you... I used to take a break every 1/2 hr or so when I read... Don't read hard... read smart...;)

Take a break from all reading stuffs atleast 2-3 days b'fore the exam & try to recollect those U've read so far... refer the book if need be to clarify things that U feel is confusing... on the evening before the exam or early in the morning on the day of the exam, just browse thru' the book or those U feel is tough for U... On the day of the exam, leave all ur books home & go happily to the exam centre... Chat happily with ur friends until U get into the exam hall(This might irritate some last minute readers around U... So be sensible in doing this else U'll earn lots of enemity as I did...It is funny that some ppl do think that it's a sin to be calm & cool on the day of the exam...:roll: :lol: )

Be confident & don't panic even if U find the ques to be tough... Start answering those U r confident about & then the tougher ones or however U prefer... Don't try to calculate ur score even when U r writing the exams... Do not leave any que unaswered...write whatever U know... If U need to guess any answer, guess smartly(Sandeep's tip)... Give ur best shot & get back home... Do not discuss the answers after the exam as this might spoil ur mood & make it difficult to concentrate for the next exam... Once U get back home, eat well & have a good sleep... Now forget abt the exam that's already over & concentrate on the next...

Believe in urself & be cool... U r sure to succeed... :thumbsup:

goodsense
6th February 2006, 09:49 AM
Exams, whether termly or yearly, are based on all materials covered in syllabus for the respective period and one question at least is expected from each section. Examiners want to test your knowledge and understanding of the materials. To show that in an exam when under time constraints and pressure, there are step by step preparation for the exam:

1. Revise all notes - materials for the period the exam will cover;

2. Try to have an overall good understanding of the material;

3. Put the material into context - i.e. formulate questions that cover the materials;

NB. More than likely, the examiner setting the questions, would come up with similar questions formulated by you, though in different wording, but the answer the examiner is after, is the same with respect to content and of course lay out
in your response to show that you understand the question (this approach is more prevalent in essay type questions).

4. You can take little cards and make headings and sub-headings in each area of exam and then make brief notes that will trigger your memory. For one subject, you can do brief notes on one page - a very condensed summary about a day or two before the exam. If there is anything unclear, you have time to go back to main notes and fill the gaps. This one page summary will only be effective if you know your material well.

5. If it is an essay, structure your answer in such a way that it leaves no gaps (every part of the question must be addressed). For example, why do you think the Indian government ought to allow Indian citizenship to all people of Indian origin?

Structure for answer:

a. Who is the Indian Government;
b. What is Indian Citizenship;
c. Who are people of Indian origin;
d. What mandate is the Indian Government following in reaching its decision and to act out of obligation
e. The objective of the mandate
f. Is the mandate consistent with the objective?
g. Would the objective be met while being consistent with the mandate by allowing Indian citizenship to all people of Indian origin;
h. If not why not or if yes why yes
i) Based on a-h, you can then give your opinion as to why you think the Indian government should or should not allow Indian Citizenship to all people of Indian origin
j) In the analysis, you will find problems and solutions must be thought of in making recommnedations. Even the recommendations might have implications. Point that out. If they the recommendations were already implemented, discuss briefly how it has been working so far, any potential problems) and further solution(s).

NB.1. In structuring your answer as set out above, you are answering the what, when, who, why and how sub-questions relating to the main question. So in the end, you actually answer the question without going astray.

NB.2. In essays, the structure of your answer is laying the foundation for it and there is no right or wrong answer, once you show your understanding of the question, the issues involved and you discuss them with supportive information (facts, data etc), your answer/conclusion/opinion should be deduced from that

6 If its a problem question, identify and discuss the issues and provide the best solutions based on what the problem is, the issues and how they were discussed - how the issues can be resolved within recognized boundaries - that could be wihin legal boundaries too.

NB.1. In both essay and problem type questions, you have to be analytical or evaluative and from above you can see that will start between points "f" to "h" i.e. after being very descriptive.

NB.2 Your answer in essay should be well balanced i.e. depending on how many words you are limited to, apportion 1/4 in the descriptive part, 1/2 in the analytical part and 1/4 in your answer/conclusion/opinion. The number of points you discussed, should be reflective of this balance.

7. If it is multiple choice, Sandeep has already discussed the elimination process.

8. Before starting any question, spend a few minutes going through the paper, see how it covers the syllabus and select the questions you are best prepared for (that is if you are given choices) and do sketch answers before diving into giving answers. You may find that one question directly relates to another that you have prepared for, you may want to do them both provided you don't choose more than you need to from any particular section.

9. Leave difficult ones for last and in the process of doing the easier ones, answers to the difficult ones would flow.

10. Don't over-spend time on a question - time which should be spent on another question. If you are really prepared, that shouldn't happen. If time is up for that question or section, move on to the next, unless it is the last question or section.

Best of Luck :D

pooja.shankar
7th February 2006, 01:03 AM
hey THANKS A LOT PEOPLE ...LOADS OF COMMENTS ...AND THANKS ...YEAH I KNOW I HAVE STOP HUBBING
BUT MY ANSWER IS ....I TAKE A 2 HR BREAK DAILY AND I WORK THE REST OF THE DAY

I DUNT SEE TV ...AND MOVIES AND MUSIC ARE BANNED FOR ME FOR NOW
I DUNT LISTEN TO MUSIC OR WATCH MOVIES MUCH NYWAY ..THE ONLY THING I LOVETO DO IS TO READ ...

I GET TOTALLY LOST ...WHILE I READ
SO DURING MY BREAK I LOCK MY ROOM...AND READ OR COME ONLINE AND READ ...TOO

loL....

WELL U WUNT BLEV IT
READING IS A HABIT MY PARENTS DUNT APPRETIATE!!!!SAD NA ?

NYWAY ....

ITSOK

ACTUALLY SEE I AM PRETTY OK .JUST THAT ....I LL DO MY PART ..THE REST IS IN GODS HAND !!!!

AND THATS WHY I AM SO OBSESSED TO FIND OUT IF GOD EXISTS TO HELP PEOPLE OR TO PLAY WITH THEIR LIVES!!!

a.ratchasi
7th February 2006, 08:15 AM
AND THATS WHY I AM SO OBSESSED TO FIND OUT IF GOD EXISTS TO HELP PEOPLE OR TO PLAY WITH THEIR LIVES!!!

Since you exist, why don't you carry on with your noble idea of helping people out? :wink: :)

Anyways, happy studying! :)

Shakthiprabha.
7th February 2006, 03:40 PM
GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES :D

pooja.shankar
8th February 2006, 02:54 PM
well shakti thats exactly wat i blev in nyway ..thanks ...

great
8th February 2006, 03:50 PM
from when is your exams pooja? ......

All the best for you exams:thumbsup:

pooja.shankar
10th February 2006, 12:08 AM
i already told tht to u in the chat thread ....cya ..

great
10th February 2006, 12:18 AM
check the date while replying :roll:

pooja.shankar
15th February 2006, 02:53 PM
hmm okay watever

Lambretta
26th February 2006, 04:20 PM
So pooja,
How'd ur exams go? :)

Alan
26th February 2006, 05:53 PM
It starts only on March 1st, right?
Good Luck, Pooja!

RP
26th February 2006, 07:58 PM
Good Luck, Pooja!
GOOD LUCK ..........Luck is being in the right place at the right time, but location and timing are to some extent under our control.

What is luck? It is not only chance, it is also creating the opportunity, recognizing it when it is there, and taking it when it comes

pooja.shankar
27th February 2006, 10:40 AM
ALAN ..thank u soo much ....and

yes rp ....i am a bit lucky now

i was not at the rite place at the rite time

but i met the rite people at teh rite time

u can ask great ...he ll tell u ..how much nervous i am about my math and accounts ..

i got the the right tutors at teh right time .

who would have imagined ..me ....to say ..maths and accounts are my strongest subjects now !

business and economics are okay ..coz i jsut have to read once....
thats my plus point ..i have a good memory ..

but math and accounts is not like tht ..
i was really bad at it ..and i knew all along it i s just because i had never given my time to these....

last yr i was the topper ..how come suddenly in 12th ..i go down ?.... i knew it's just because i had my fun and enjoyment in the most important year of my schoollife ...
and i realize this after mock examinations 2 ...( in jan)
its too late. ...to realize such things isnt it

but ...its better late than never ..

i got two great teachers ,,,,

i did practice papers every day ...starting from a 55 out of 100 to a 98 on 100 ..in yesterdays test ..

in accounts ...i wasnt soo bad... we write it out of 80 .i was in teh 60s range ..
yesterday ..i made it to 80 on 80. ..now that is something ....i really need ..

but wat i am worried about is that. ..people now started thinkin ...okay pooja has gone down ..she s not the way she was in 11th and when the results come they will be expecting other people to top .....

preparation and performance is in my hand and i ll do my part well .

may be i can take them by a surprise ....

pooja.shankar
27th February 2006, 10:42 AM
i hope i have everyones blessings ....
i am writing the first exam on march1 enlish
8th business
11th maths
18th accountancy
21 economics

Sanguine Sridhar
27th February 2006, 11:06 AM
8th business
11th maths
18th accountancy
21 economics
Blessed! :)

Alan
27th February 2006, 12:13 PM
You still have time to improve your percentage as you have been a good student with excellent memory.
Accounts is really interesting- I was even obsessed with it! Tallying is a knack- You can work on the formulas in Maths- what else matters?

Another thing: Instead of answering according to the serial order, it would be better if you answered the ones you know the best first, to leave a good impression.

Time yourself. Its not enough if you know it all- you should answer it all & for this time is the key factor.
Best of Luck dear!
I'm sure you'll come out in flying colours!
:D

Lambretta
27th February 2006, 02:48 PM
8th business
11th maths
18th accountancy
21 economics
Bless u, dear! :D
All The Best ! :thumbsup:

Shakthiprabha.
27th February 2006, 03:30 PM
Good luck pooja. come out with colors. god bless u :)

pooja.shankar
27th February 2006, 03:52 PM
thanks a lot ...

great
27th February 2006, 06:57 PM
8th business
11th maths
18th accountancy
21 economics

all the best, hope u come out with flying colors :D

pooja.shankar
27th February 2006, 11:48 PM
thanks a lot ......

Surya
28th February 2006, 04:23 AM
Pooja,
Bit Adi!! :lol:

Just Joking. I've never done that BTW! :P

Kollywoodfan
28th February 2006, 04:51 AM
Here's a thing

I hate it when people say before a test when they see someone cramming

"If you don't know it now, you won't know it exam time, it's no use"

No use my foot...Of course...people underestimate the magic of cramming...Ok, that's all I want to say...

It's good to study ahead of time for an exam...but sometimes cramming for certain ones can guarantee success too :wink:

Surya
28th February 2006, 06:50 AM
It's good to study ahead of time for an exam...but sometimes cramming for certain ones can guarantee success too :wink:

Wise Words!! :P 8-)

Lambretta
28th February 2006, 06:52 PM
Pooja,
Bit Adi!! :lol:

Just Joking. I've never done that BTW! :P
Bit Adi ana? :? By-heart pannartha?? :wink: :)

It's good to study ahead of time for an exam...but sometimes cramming for certain ones can guarantee success too
If only it cud in case of Maths (my bugbear at school!) :(
Btw, I did cram up by concentrating really hard on the day I had to take my 2-whlr driving liscence last month (yea not related to studies but got a common factor here! :P)...
I was told to learn abt all the road signs & signals (apart from common traffic signals I knew) on tat very day I was to go 4 the test! :shock:
I was really nervous as I hadn't expected to be asked abt these.....thot I only had to drive the vehicle in front of the inspector, tats it!
But luckily on tat day I had to wait for a good 1/2 hr til my name was cald, so I manged to learn them well enuff & answer correctly! :)

Surya
1st March 2006, 01:07 AM
Ithu vera maathiriyaana by-heart machi! :lol2:

Memorizing where the bit to certain questions are! :wink: :P

PS: I Love ur sig of SJS's Kalvanin Kaathali! :P

The movie is (And I say this with disgust!) unfortunatly a hit! :roll:

ssanjinika
1st March 2006, 02:05 AM
Here's a thing

I hate it when people say before a test when they see someone cramming

"If you don't know it now, you won't know it exam time, it's no use"

No use my foot...Of course...people underestimate the magic of cramming...Ok, that's all I want to say...

Great advice !!:D
Works everytime!Before an exam and/or before an Interview :wink:

Querida
1st March 2006, 03:14 AM
If you can cram then do it! I seriously cannot cram...it's an art i guess :P i can review...write out my answers over and over (this really helps...where it is applicable!)...if i cram i forget whatever i did study previously and my nervousness increases even more so :(

What I truly abhor are those people who have nothing prepared and all they do is rile other people up :x it's like they've decided to fail and bring everybody else with them :roll:

Alan
1st March 2006, 11:54 AM
I personally am not for cramming- You have to by heart poetry, scientific terms, formulas, theorems & historical dates & definitions but not everything that's in your textebook.

I was never good at Mugging- so I always wrote in my own words, after understanding the theme and always used as apt words as possible.

pooja.shankar
1st March 2006, 03:50 PM
hi people ...

i am just back from my first board exam in class 12 ...... it s just like another exam ..no big deal ...yeah ..it will be a big deal when teh results come ...LOL..
but today was ENGLISH ...can't really say ......depends on the evaluator's mood..isnt it ?

and next is business .....on 8th ..i don't really need so many days ..for a theory subject ....i ll just have to read through it once ...but i have MATH on 11th ....hardly two days ..i guess i' ll utilize some time before business for math .....as i mentioned b4 ...i dun't take much time for theory subjects ....and my math ..is in a good shape now ..i cant blev i am sayin this coz .i was a weak student at math ..not coz i am dumb ..bcz i used to never practice ....and most of the other subjects ..i used to grasp in class .....math was a scare ..now ..i ve not actually practiced ..i ve just set out for sloving papers,papers and more papers ...by the 11th ..i would have finished at least 55 papers ..i ve already done 23 .....so ..till now ...things are okat ..hope they will ...till the end !

Lambretta
1st March 2006, 07:26 PM
Ithu vera maathiriyaana by-heart machi! :lol2:

Memorizing where the bit to certain questions are! :wink: :P
Ohh....ok! :P :)

*DIGR*
PS: I Love ur sig of SJS's Kalvanin Kaathali! :P

The movie is (And I say this with disgust!) unfortunatly a hit! :roll:
Tks! :)
Oh...so this movie was by 'Surya'?? :lol: Even I'm not keen to see it at all....barring the scenes wher the Lamby appears! :wink: :D

RP
1st March 2006, 10:30 PM
Good Luck, Pooja!

So How was the first one........they say PEHLA PYAAR can never be forgotten.......so wat about the PEHLA EXAM???? :?:

BEST OF LUCK............

I guess Alan doesnt need it!!! :wink:

Surya
2nd March 2006, 12:52 AM

Lamby,
:lol: Yeah It's by A Surya..but not by my favortie "Perazhagan" Surya. :P This guy SJ Surya has a tendency of having vulgarity in his movies...Yeah I wouldn't recommend watching it either! :) Besides the Lamby scenes of course! :P

pooja.shankar
2nd March 2006, 11:33 AM
Good Luck, Pooja!

So How was the first one........they say PEHLA PYAAR can never be forgotten.......so wat about the PEHLA EXAM???? :?:

BEST OF LUCK............

I guess Alan doesnt need it!!! :wink:

i already posted that ...page 3 ...

pooja.shankar
8th March 2006, 03:54 PM
finally .......

BUSINESS STUDIES OVER. ...

it was easy and went well ...
bt those whu gt set 3 ....dint finish

NEXT is maths (holy !!)

RP
9th March 2006, 10:29 PM
[quote="pooja.shankar"]hi people .......................................
and next is business .....on 8th ..[quote]

Pooja how was ur business exams yesterday........mine start tomorrow

RP
9th March 2006, 10:32 PM
finally .......

BUSINESS STUDIES OVER. ...

it was easy and went well ...
bt those whu gt set 3 ....dint finish

NEXT is maths (holy !!)

I meant how was the business studies paper- expected qs or not?

pooja.shankar
9th March 2006, 10:38 PM
OH IT DINT SEE ....UR POST IAM SORRY RP ...

are u in state board ..i am in CBSE

BST was very easy and all within the syllabus ..dutn worry

but only one set was very long ...set 3 ..no one finished ..

and many found the paper long ..

but if u organise ur self and plan it out well ..it shud be fine .... what are ur subjects ......

RP
10th March 2006, 11:47 PM
OH IT DINT SEE ....UR POST IAM SORRY RP ...
are u in state board ..i am in CBSE
what are ur subjects ......

ha ha For me the exams started today.....I'm preparing the 2nd Std portions........actually my son's!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yuvashakti
11th March 2006, 02:55 PM
hello ..pooja ..hope u do all ur papers well ...

yuvashakti
11th March 2006, 02:57 PM
i heard the business studies paper leaked in bihar or something ...in CBSE ...... ??

pooja.shankar
12th March 2006, 01:33 PM
LOOOOLLLLL @ RP .....

MATH IS JUS OVER ....AND I MADE A 5 MARKS ..MISTAKE ..I AM JUST HOPING THE REST IS FINE ....

I AM REALLY UPSET ABOUT IT .......

RP
12th March 2006, 05:00 PM
[quote="pooja.shankar"]LOOOOLLLLL @ RP .....

quote]

Sorry did'nt get this?????

Dont worry get on with the others.

Sons exam went off well .......he's got Maths coming up too!!!! :wink:

pooja.shankar
13th March 2006, 09:50 AM
MY MATHS IS OVAH .....

LOL = LAUGH OUT LOUD ...

I OVER DID IT AS LLLLOOOOLLLL

Tejaswini
13th March 2006, 03:26 PM
Exam Tips?
Study well

RP
13th March 2006, 07:14 PM
MY MATHS IS OVAH .....

LOL = LAUGH OUT LOUD ...

I OVER DID IT AS LLLLOOOOLLLL

Well GREAT..............keep it going ...... :D

Alan
16th March 2006, 06:44 PM
Great going! How are the other exams, Pooja?

RP
19th March 2006, 03:08 PM
These are from test papers and essays submitted by students

1.'When you breath, you inspire. When you do not breath, you expire.'
2.'H3O is hot water, and CO3 is cold water'
3.'Planet': A body of Earth surrounded by sky.'
4'When you smell an odourless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide'
5.'Nitrogen is not found in Ireland because it is not found in a free state'
6.'Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes and caterpillars.' :lol:

RP
22nd March 2006, 07:38 PM
[quote=pooja.shankar]

Well GREAT..............keep it going ...... :D

Guess what PS.....MY exams are over :lol: :lol: :lol:
Finally school hols r on!!!

Lambretta
22nd March 2006, 09:16 PM
Well Pooja..glad to know u cleared ur exams......so now its goin2 be time for MY exam in Gen. Insurance (jus one but very imp.!) pretty soon....! :oops: :?
'hope I get thru it!

shakthi
24th March 2006, 03:03 PM
hi,

Anybody has tips on how to study papers involving formulas? Actually I am taking a financial management paper this June which is basically quite theoritical but for some formulas which I am made to understand is similar to financial accounting paper(s).

I cannot absorp these formulas!!! Pls help!

TQ

Shakthiprabha.
24th March 2006, 03:33 PM
HI SHAKTHI

:shock:

:oops:

ppl shakthi is diff from shakthiprabha

Shakthi,

try doing this.

* Remember a PHRASE OR SETENCE for every formula (which would make u remember them eawsily)

* have diff phrase for any single forumla.

* write and see...... again and again and again.

* U REMMEBER balance sheet (banking comp bs has similar phrase to remember the order in which bs is written)

great
24th March 2006, 07:15 PM
Well Pooja..glad to know u cleared ur exams......so now its goin2 be time for MY exam in Gen. Insurance (jus one but very imp.!) pretty soon....! :oops: :?
'hope I get thru it!

Lamby, guess she has completed her exam only now .how come so soon she got her results!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll:

Lambretta
24th March 2006, 07:27 PM
Oops...my bad gr8! I meant to say 'finished'.....been feeling quite tired in the 2nd half of the day all these days (finished my training today...phew! :D) so wasnt too careful abt wat words I was typing.....! :roll: :oops:
Neways, atleast now I hav time to unwind, for a while atleast......(donno wen my exam is gona be held as yet!).......:)

great
24th March 2006, 07:45 PM
oh :o talking about IRDA :D how are things going

Lambretta
24th March 2006, 07:59 PM
Um....pretty much ok.....altho a bit nervous abt how I'm gonna face the challenge of actually doing the job more than the exam! :)

RP
25th March 2006, 09:06 AM
Um....pretty much ok.....altho a bit nervous abt how I'm gonna face the challenge of actually doing the job more than the exam! :)

BOL Lamby!!! :thumbsup:

Lambretta
25th March 2006, 04:17 PM
BOL??? :?
Ohh....u mean Best of Luck......rite, tks! :D
It jus tat I'm more used to ATB (All the best) wen wishing/being wished for luck! :D

Ghlli
2nd April 2006, 05:14 AM
I need exam tips urgently :!: :!: :!:

exams starting may 22nd...help :!: help :!: help :!:

Querida
3rd April 2006, 01:25 AM
1) read earlier tips

2) study!

3) study!

4) study!

5) test yourself!

6) be prepared!

7) have confidence in yourself!

Best of Luck!

thamizhvaanan
6th April 2006, 06:57 PM
I need exam tips urgently :!: :!: :!:

exams starting may 22nd...help :!: help :!: help :!:

BUNK THE EXAM AND CHILL OFF!!!

Lambretta
6th April 2006, 07:53 PM
Um...nice avtaar, thamizhvaanan! :)

thamizhvaanan
7th April 2006, 08:34 AM
thanx for the compliment, but my avatar is getting more attention than me :( . dont say i am jealous of that emu :P

thamizhvaanan
7th April 2006, 08:35 AM
i have an exam today 6 hrs from now and i dont know wat i am doing here in the foum posting :(

Raikkonen
7th April 2006, 08:41 AM
Asking for tips?

goodsense
7th April 2006, 09:56 AM
thamizhvaanan,

"...what you are doing on forum"

It's an escape - something to take you away from what you dread at times due to nervousness etc. When you feel like that do something different from what you should be doing and what you turn to do instead. That will take you back to what you should be doing. Do this a few times and you would get rid of such a problem. Talking from experience :D This is easier said than done, but try it and not only with exams.

Lambretta
7th April 2006, 11:55 AM
thanx for the compliment, but my avatar is getting more attention than me :( . dont say i am jealous of that emu :P
Ohh....cudnt make out it was one! :shock: I thot it was sum kind of animated kids' show character, like the ones from Sesame Street (no they dont look like this but thot it was from sumthin similar!) :lol:

thamizhvaanan
7th April 2006, 06:47 PM
thamizhvaanan,

"...what you are doing on forum"

It's an escape - something to take you away from what you dread at times due to nervousness etc. When you feel like that do something different from what you should be doing and what you turn to do instead. That will take you back to what you should be doing. Do this a few times and you would get rid of such a problem. Talking from experience :D This is easier said than done, but try it and not only with exams.

thanx for the advice. anyway FYI i did my exam really well today, it didnt matter wat i was doing in forum today morning :).

Do this a few times and you would get rid of such a problem.

i went through ur post few times, my head started spinning :lol: . finally i think i got u. and i think i normally do wat u mentioned. like, the day before last exam i was going through this e-book in wikibooks titled "How to get rid of Procrastination" :lol: :lol: :lol: .

thamizhvaanan
7th April 2006, 06:50 PM
wat u said does work for me. whenever i am stressed out, i take a 5 min break and start walking around. if the stress happens to be exam preparation i ruminate wat i studied as i walk. invariably i hit upon something i like in my subject or my conscience hits me and i go back to study with a new vigour :clap: :clap: .

Lambretta
7th April 2006, 09:29 PM
Tat reminds me- turns out my IRDA exam is to be held only next month! :shock: :roll:
Maybe a relief tat isnt so soon but all the same, the fact tat I'll hav to face the dread one fine day......I reckon it feels worse to think tat the thing u dread is still lurking in the distance, rather than the case wher its nearer & u wud concentrate on preparing urself for it! :( :oops:

Querida
7th April 2006, 10:13 PM
Tat reminds me- turns out my IRDA exam is to be held only next month! :shock: :roll:

If you don't mind me asking...what's IRDA exam for? What is the acronym stand for? what kind of format will it be in? Maybe hubbers can offer tips according to that...and of course lots of luck as well :)

great
8th April 2006, 10:22 AM
Q,IRDA is nothing but insurance regulatory and development authority of india. only if you have cleared IRDA certifcation people are allowed to sell the insurance polices. Insurance police are classified under different head such as Life ,Non Life insurance , Maraine Insurance etc to name few.

Querida
8th April 2006, 10:41 AM
thanx Tom..i mean Great :)

great
8th April 2006, 11:12 AM
:D

Lambretta
8th April 2006, 01:51 PM
Q,IRDA is nothing but insurance regulatory and development authority of india. only if you have cleared IRDA certifcation people are allowed to sell the insurance polices. Insurance police are classified under different head such as Life ,Non Life insurance , Maraine Insurance etc to name few.
Gr8, actually even Marine Ins. comes under non-life (ie., General) Insurance.....nething other than Life Ins. :)
Que, tks for wishing me luck (in advance!) :)

great
8th April 2006, 01:53 PM
Gr8, actually even Marine Ins. comes under non-life (ie., General) Insurance.....nething other than Life Ins. :)
Que, tks for wishing me luck (in advance!) :)

Yea lamby , i was just explaining the different types of insurance ....

when the exam scheduled for u . Are u through with 100 hour (not too sure on hours) training :)

Lambretta
8th April 2006, 01:57 PM
Gr8,
So far I'm told tat the exam (originally to be held on 10th Apr.) is scheduled in the 1st week of May........
Yes, already completed the 100 hrs of training.....on 24th march :)
But altho the training on the subject knowledge was good, I wish they had included communication skills/personality development as part of the program! :(
These r gaining a lot of necessity in employment these days!

great
8th April 2006, 02:18 PM
all the best :thumbsup: ...... betwn will u be working before getting the certification :roll:

Lambretta
8th April 2006, 02:38 PM
all the best :thumbsup: ...... betwn will u be working before getting the certification :roll:
Tks gr8....:)
Um.....I wish I cud but not sure if I'd be allowed w/out getting the license yet......once tat is over, I'll be assigned a branch office to hand over the policies I collect.....

aiwa
8th April 2006, 04:24 PM
all the best for all exam takers ...

thamizhvaanan
22nd April 2006, 11:07 PM
[tscii:66bcf80150]Here are some invaluable exam tips that will help any student all over the world (taken from the blog of a friend of mine, with minor contributions from me) http://tsgowrishankar.blogspot.com/

The Fine Art of Writing an Exam

This Article was strongly edited/modified by my good friend “N.Thamizhvaanan”.Any grammatical errors/complaints may be attributed to him and compliments/homages/donations may be forwarded to me.:D 

I got inspiration to write this piece, the day I finished my
CAM(Computer Aided Manufacturing Exam).Should my professor decide to
sit down and read the intricate details provided by me as to why DNC
systems are preferred to CNC systems, I am sure he can convert it into
some sort of a bollywood movie script. If you read my paper closely, I
am sure you will notice something about fairies and talking lions in
there.

Pre-requisites
Don't worry; there is nothing that will take more than a few minutes
of your "Oh! So busy" schedule. Just a few minor tips that will let
you laze around till the 13th hour before you decide to do something
about the exam next day.

I know people tell you that you must relax before an exam and there
are even more weird people who say stuff like relax the day before an
exam. Had I followed such advice, I would have definitely failed at
least 70% of my exams. The key to success ( I mean Pass) is PANIC.
Panic at least two hours before the exam and get the adrenalin
flowing. By doing this you make sure that you cram in as much data as
you could have slogged throughout the semester.

As I was saying, the 2-3 hours prior to the exam must be spent with a
person who has finished the syllabus the previous day. Pester him with
frequent doubts, as obvious as they may be, but still ask, even though
he says he's gotta do some zillionth revision (some weird people do
that). Listen to all the important topics, remember topics (VERY
IMPORTANT!),remember keywords, they help in making you look like you
have actually read through the book . Any graphs, simple diagrams and
flow charts must be vaguely remembered. Don't forget to remember what
the X and Y axes symbolize.

Crunch Time

Here is where you put in all your effort. There are a large number of
ways of distracting the examiner from finding out that there actually
isn't anything worth grading in this paper (well, there is a very fine
line that separates forgery and writing an examination :P).

Active and Passive voice

The most powerful English tool in writing an exam. If you are
fortunate enough to know even a single point in a given question. It
can be converted to 2 sentences with ease and if you are determined
enough a whole paragraph. Example?

The primary advantage with CNC systems is that they don't have a
tape reader which increases efficiency and doesn't need skilled
labour.

The lack of a tape reader in CNC systems not only ensures better
performance but also ease of operation.

You could also insert another sentence in between the above examples
just so that it doesn't get too obvious, should the examiner choose to
actually sit down and make sense of your answer (the probability of that is as much as you actually sitting and studying for the exam, so I think you are safe) . Make sure that the extra line carries a word atleast from the question or sub-heading title. Use the name of the subject if you know neither of them . This is called contextual answering. VERY
IMPORTANT.

Colourful Presentation

Get yourself a Blue pen and a Black pen.(or any colour from within
visual spectrum that exists as a pen in this planet.).Keep writing
your stories in blue and every now and then there will be one or two
keywords that you will remember that is actually part of the given
topic. This is where you pull out your black pen and insert it between
your blue lines. This method maybe used effectively in conjunction
with the above "Active and Passive Voice" method. Make sure you write
different keywords in Black in your passive sentence. It maybe a
little time consuming but it will usually ensures that your prof.
doesn't really read the stories that you have written and added to
this it gives the prof a false sense of security that you have studied
something.

Flow Charts-Graphs-Diagrams

A Picture is worth a thousand words. This phrase, our wise ancestors
framed purportedly for exam writing. Make sure that you are sure of
your graph is correct because it is easier to spot a mistake in a flow
chart or graph rather than in a huge paragraph. Hence make sure you are familiar with
all the basic flow charts, graphs and diagrams in the given syllabus.

Make some passing reference to the keywords that we talked about
earlier. (Note: Diagrams are good source of keywords, so studying
diagram helps in more than one way.)

Draw it Big-Preferably occupying at least half the page

Draw it Neat-Use one of those lead pencils

Label it properly

If possible come up with unnecessary supporting stuff like legend, scale etc.

Explain what you are going to draw in a paragraph before the diagram and
what you have drawn in another paragraph after the diagram. Atleast four
sides of your answer sheet should have been filled by now

Don't follow the point system (neglect the fact that I've bulletted
the points that I mentioned above. Those are exceptions)

Never write only points. Even if, by the grace of god or by a sudden
stroke of madness, you have studied for an exam and want to write only
points. DON'T DO IT . Make sure you have written something below.

Eg:- Point No. 4-No Friction Reduces Wear

Primarily, Friction will cause wear but when we make use of the
following component. There is a drastic drop in dynamic and static
friction, resulting in reduced wear compared to the wear with more
friction!

Fill the darned answer sheet. One among the thumb rules of the art of
exam writing. Always believe that you can guess your way to the right
answer. A good student(or should I say a good “Exam Writer”) should be able to write volumes of pages of
answer without illuminating a speck of his profound ignorance of the
subject.

And if all else fails, the keywords desert you, you suspect you've got
one of those "Hard disk not found" kinda memory failure and the
superviser after repeated pestering, convinces you that the question
paper is indeed for the right subject and not misplaced and you wish
the ground would open up and eat you alive, there is PLAN B. This is
often attacked on ethical grounds, but almost everyone does it and
even the few who don't do it are not doing it more so for the fear of
consequences rather than any ethical grounds. OH! Did I forget to
mention what this method is?

COPYING

Even though COPYING is unchartered territory for me (*Cough Cough*), I
do know some people who do indulge in such "APPALING" activities. Even
though I don't condone such behaviour, it must be accepted that
copying is an art unto itself.

Copying is broken down into 3 primary categories

Copying from the guy near you

Copying from some prepared document (usually prepared by you)

Copying from Text book

It is usually a combination of all of the above methods but quite
often you come across the person who solely depends on the other guy
and doesn't even take the initiative to follow the more arduous second
path. That's just plain lazy.(*Looks around nervously*)

Copying from someone near you
In this age of Telecommunications, students still rely upon primordial
ways of Data Transfer from one person to the other which varies from
rudimentary vocal communication to sophisticated cryptic body language
and every other possible type of communication except anamolous
communications.

(a).Sound Waves

This is basically orally asking your doubts to any person who is in a
one bench radius (Left, Right, Front, Back, Diagonal…doesn't matter
really). If you are desperate enough you could try a 2 bench radius,
but this usually back fires as even the even the examiner hears your
question and comes to you to give a fitting reply.

Make sure that when you are asking the question your mouth is clearly
facing the person because quite often ,you will look in front and ask
something to the guy behind you and you don't really have to be
Einstein to figure out that sound wont make a "U" turn and a
subsequent left turn into your friends ear. You must also ENUNCIATE.
Many a times I have seen a guy literally mumble something to himself
and then crib later that he didn't get help. This method is time
consuming and quite often wastes a lot of time of both the copier and
the "copiend" (The guy who assists in copying, Yay! New Word).

This method also preferred by the Ethical lot in the class. There is
always the option of just asking a small doubt which is more or less
like the "Open Sesame" of their brains.

He looks left, he looks right and then left again( you would think he
is crossing a busy highway), and then sudden strike "Dai, what does
the "O" stand for in LOM(Laminated Object Modelling). I barely say
”Obje..”. And he goes something like "Ok ok ok! Got it, Got it!" . Hmmm,
works for him. He needs just a word to strike upon the entire answer,
whereas in my case, all I know is that one word :( .

(b).Paper Hanging
No, this is not death penalty for paper. If you are blessed with
relatively good eye sight, you could ask the guy in front of you to
hang the paper on the side of his table. This method is very effective
as it doesn't really need your partner to worry about paper getting
lost and it also has a quick retraction system should the professor
start walking towards you. Make sure that the guy in front of you
writes big. And no, you shouldn’t bring binoculars to exam because
i)I am pretty sure that they are not allowed
ii) they are too obvious

(c)Paper Passing

Slightly risky, but will avoid a lot of wastage of time in asking
doubts. It involves the passing of the answer paper of the guy, either
behind you or in front of you. Beware, this is a very common source of
passing mistakes from one fools paper to some other moron's paper.
Thats because we normally tend to switch of our brains (that is the
default state) while copying from answer sheet. Unless both the
copier and copiend is calm, things could get a little ugly should the
professor start walking up towards you. For those of you who just
don't have the guts to pass paper, there is also an effective
alternative.

Question Paper Passing

All you have to do, is get the guy to write major points behind the
question paper and exchange the question paper. (Don't just take his
question paper and forget to give him a question paper. This can
easily lead to getting caught)

Copying from some prepared document (usually prepared by you)

Prepared document covers a large spectrum. It can be books, Xerox
copies of books, hand written bits, drawing boards, personal data
written on permitted items in the exam hall, like calculators, data
books. Essentially anything that you are allowed to take into the exam
hall (which includes yourself). So you can also have stuff written on
your body. Yea, we students invented body art too. Each of these
concepts have been plagiarized in the film Memento and double
plagiarised in the tamil film "Ghajini", wherein the hero writes
important details on his body.I am in talks with the Students Federation Of India.
We are planning to sue them soon.

A good student should maintain perfect symbiosis with his environment.
Make use of any object that you can see within your reach. It is
within this context, that I am going to explain the next method - The
Drawing Board Practice . This may be a practice that is specific to my
college but it is one of the most fool proof methods I have witnessed
so far. I have never seen a single professor looking at the boards
before an exam. Sometimes they come and lift the boards to see if
there is any bits underneath the board but will completely ignore to
see the stuff written on the board. I don't get it, there is so much
data written on the boards and yet no action is taken to either clean
the board, punish those who write on it or even make an effort to see
if anyone is actually writing on the board. The fact that the boards
have at least 9-10 layers of ink, spread out over 3-4decades of their
survival makes it really hard for the professor to actually search and
detect the data relevant to his subject. Thus making it visible only
to the eye of the writer.

I am sure the word BIT needs no introduction, basically a very small
piece of paper in which you cram in as much detail as possible.
Beleived by many to be the precursor to Nanotechnology. Once you are
done with that, follow the previous step till you feel confident
enough. Another extension of BIT is the Mini-Xerox. It's nothing but
your normal Xerox but scaled down to an A8 or A9 paper. Your ability
to face embarrassment is tested here when you go to your local Xerox
shop(quite often you will make a trip to an alien neighbourhood so
that no one recognizes you).

You enter the Xerox shop-you wait till it is empty-you call the Xerox
guy to the side-quietly ask him for a "mini-xerox"-he will say it will
cost you 4 times the normal cost because he will use “special ink"(HAH!
The excuses are hilarious)-But you are desperate and say "ok ok,
please take it fast".

Copying from a text book.
Some beleive it is not feasible, but after witnessing several live demonstrations myself, I
should say it is damn effective. Make sure you've got one of those
"local authors" text book (which is actually a question bank with a
mis-spelt title) that are easy to sneak underneath the board and easier
to flip through. Make sure you have gone through the book atleast once
before the exams. Or else you will keep flipping the pages but never
hit upon the right portion.

Excuses

If you get caught, there is nothing, really that you can do about it.
You could try coming up with some excuses but they are all more likely
to fail than succeed.

Moral: Prevention is better than cure. DONT GET CAUGHT.

But just as a backup you could try the following excuses before
completely giving up.

-Deny point blank that you copied and it was merely a circumstantial
coincidence which has made it look like you were copying.

-Once you realize that the above excuse holds no water, you could try
pleading with the professor.

" I met with an accident yesterday"

"Life is very tough at home, I am supporting my family"

"My uncle passed away yesterday"

For some reason, the moment you get caught, you tend to loose all
sense of common sense and come up with the most weird excuses. Here is
couple of "Brilliant Excuses" that have ever been uttered in my
presence.

My professor catches one guy with the paper of the guy behind him. He
accepts to the crime and gives one of the standard excuses mentioned above. Then
he moves onto to the guy who gave him the paper and confronts him and
this is where total brilliance of this young man comes out, instead of
just accepting it, he goes something like this "Illa sir, kathulla
parandhu avanode tablikku poiiduche" That basically means "No sir, the
paper flew due to the wind and landed on his table".Even the professor couldn't control him self from laughing and told him there was a limit to bluffing.

Another time, this guy writes on the question paper and passes it up
front but forgets to take the other guys question paper. The examiner
comes and asks him where his question paper is. This guy is totally
flabbergasted and looks around desperately and finds a question paper
on the next table which was empty, takes that and shows it to the
examiner. As luck would have it, the question paper wasn't even the
same subject. The hilarity of the situation kind of broke down the
tension and the examiner let him off with a warning.

So you could try some funny excuses in the hope that he just might
start laughing and let you go.

If all else fails, you could try playing dead!

That round about sums up this article. Even though this report will
contain specifics pertaining to Anna Univ. slight modifications can be made to suit schools, colleges, universities all over India.

In these 3 years of college studies, my college may not have modelled
me into an ideal mechanical engineer, but if there is one thing that I
have learnt it is how to write exams.

Now, this doesn't really mean I have been acing my exams or anything.
Just that I manage to clear all my courses(so far!) with minimum work possible.
May you all have a wonderfully lethargic and lazy academic life ahead
of you.

DISCLAIMER:
I hereby declare that details provided above are true only to the best of my friends fictitious imaginations. It has been written for pure entertainment. Any resemblance to anything living or dead is purely coincidental. I would like to reiterate that I am nothing but a innocent bystander and I do not endorse nor recommend any of the techniques of mentioned above.
Hopefully that will ward off any law suits that may be flying in at me. If any one has any other fool proof disclaimer please reply with it. I will edit the disclaimer accordingly.
Special Thanks to “N.Thamizhvaanan” again.
[/tscii:66bcf80150]

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 05:22 PM
Hey all, :D
YAY!! MY INSURANCE EXAM'S FINALLY OVER!! 8-) :D

Took it today at 11am - 1pm.....went off better than I'd expected.....MUCH better than I'd expected! :lol:

I guess it'll take 5 more days until the result is out....but glad I'm done w/ the exam! Was a really long wait!

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 05:40 PM
congrats lamby!! :thumbsup:

we all pray to god for ur result :). it wont hurt if u pray for my end sem results too :wink:

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 05:41 PM
congrats lamby!! :thumbsup:

we all pray to god for ur result :). it wont hurt if u pray for my end sem results too :wink:

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 05:44 PM
Tks tamizh! :D

& yea, I'll pray for ur results too! :lol:

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 05:45 PM
enakku pray pannuvennu oru vaartha kooda sollaliye :(

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 05:47 PM
Tamizh macha.....sorry I didnt see the last line in ur earleir post.....edited my reply as soon as I saw it....! :)
Neways, stay cool abt the results, I'm sure u'd hav done well! :D

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 05:50 PM
I am always cool abt my result. two sems back, my friends called me and said result is out. i didn go to college and check (it is not bcoz of staying cool, its more out of laziness :oops: ). the college reopned after 2 months. by that time all the results were out of the notice board. so i never got to see that result :( .

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 08:18 PM
omg my exams starting in 2 weeks time :cry:

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 11:06 PM
omg my exams starting in 2 weeks time :cry:
Well dont worry ur luckier than me then! I realised my exam (finished today) was gona start wen i had 2 DAYS time! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 11:49 PM
:rotfl: well done :rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 09:02 AM
okie!!! everyone talking abt exams. did anybody bother to read my previous post on exam tips. I agree its lengthy but no response so far :evil:

Ghlli
8th May 2006, 10:27 PM
i'll read it soon 8-)

great
8th May 2006, 10:29 PM
i'll read it soon 8-)

Go and read your exam syllabus first :evil:

thamizhvaanan
8th May 2006, 10:33 PM
i'll read it soon 8-)

:rotfl:

no no no, read the post first! it is worth studying the syllabus for hours :D

Ghlli
8th May 2006, 11:48 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll read it soon 8-)

Ghlli
8th May 2006, 11:49 PM
HOURSAAA? :shock:

i'll read it soon 8-)

:rotfl:

no no no, read the post first! it is worth studying the syllabus for hours :D

Ghlli
17th May 2006, 12:13 AM
omg excellent tips on copying TV!...but i won't risk it :lol:

shalitha
23rd May 2006, 12:48 AM
Usually, I started to study one week before for the exam. And the previous day ofo the exam, i take rest, sleeeeeeeeeeep alot, and etc.. On the exam day, i pray the god to do well. :)

Hulkster
23rd May 2006, 06:07 AM
Guess this is my first time posting here. Usually we need two weapons to do an exam..the most important one is confidence..even if your very knowledgeable..when you do not have confidence even the simplest of questions poses a no-gooder to you. Another one is of course our knowledge.

It is best that you pick up the points from the topics you study and summarise all of them into a study material like book...so it is easier to grasp what you might want to know.

As for the sleeping early part..it is really up to the individual's mindset...if the person can keep his focus without much sleep...it is good enough..for others it is recommended you sleep 8 hours early.

PS: Shalitha welcome to the hub...would you mind introducing yourself to us?...come to the coffee corner in hubbers lounge we all can have a good chat..:)

Unicorn
23rd May 2006, 06:50 AM
TV ur exam guide ws awesome :rotfl: But better copying tools are being tried over :D
Try an LG blue tooth head set(jus fits into ur ears ) with ur mobile in your bag nearby :D People dont mind self chatting during exams.

Ghlli
23rd May 2006, 11:32 PM
my exams started on mon...they are pretty easy :shock: but my weak subjects only start 2moro :rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
17th November 2006, 11:54 AM
i have an exam today 6 hrs from now and i dont know wat i am doing here in the foum posting :( This was on April 7th! An entire semester has passed by!!!

But the scenario hasnt changed :P exam sharp at 2 hrs from now, and I am sitting here digging thro old threads :D :ashamed:

mgb
17th November 2006, 12:23 PM
i have an exam today 6 hrs from now and i dont know wat i am doing here in the foum posting :( This was on April 7th! An entire semester has passed by!!!

But the scenario hasnt changed :P exam sharp at 2 hrs from now, and I am sitting here digging thro old threads :D :ashamed:
atleast you had 6 hrs to go then.. now its only 2 hrs to go :evil: :evil:
nalla pannunga examsa :thumbsup:

VENKIRAJA
16th February 2007, 11:30 AM
thanks all.any ony others writing exams this year?i wish them all a grand sucess.BTW i'm writing my +2 board this yr.