PDA

View Full Version : Homeopaths in south bangalore

Shakthiprabha.
6th February 2006, 09:50 AM
HEllo,

I would be happy to know any GOOD homeopaths who can treat chronic diseases, like early stress related problems, early heart problems, severe harmonal imbalance and the like.

Information is urgently needed.

I am obliged. Thankyou in advance.

dev
6th February 2006, 10:23 AM
SP,

When in b'lore, I used to visit one Mr. Murugan... he used to have his clinic in Sanjay Nagar... I would say he's an excellent doc... I have also consulted an ayurvedic practicioner(Mr Bhat) in the same area... Let me know if U r interested... I can give u their contact nos...

Chappani
6th February 2006, 01:30 PM
Hi Dev,

Please post their contact numbers, it will help everyone here from this area.

regards

Shakthiprabha.
6th February 2006, 01:55 PM
Dev,

plz post the contact address and phone nos.

Thanks.

Sanjay nagar? Ive heard. Where exactly is it?
Far away from jaynagar area right?

dev
6th February 2006, 02:00 PM
Ok...Here r the nos...

Geo Homeo clinic- Dr.Murugan- 3411887
He'll be available at this number from 5 pm to 9 pm... the clinic is on the 2nd parallel road to RMV hospital in Sanjay nagar... take the road that runs between RMV hospital & the park... turn left at the dead end of the road... U'll see the clinic on the right hand side...

Dr.Bhat- 94480 81005. I used to visit him in his residence...usually before 9 am or after 9 pm... So, I'm not of his clinic which he might be having elsewhere...

I hope they still hold the above numbers as it's quiet a while since I met them... If U r not able to contact Dr.Murugan in the above number, let me know... I remember getting his mail ID... I can check it with him...Dr.Bhat's,I can chk with my friends in b'lore

dev
6th February 2006, 02:06 PM
Sanjay nagar... yeah,quiet far from Jaynagar... U need to take the bellary road from Mekhri circle... & then the left on the signal near gedhlahalli market(comes after HMT factory )...The market & the factory comes on the right side when u travel on bellary road from Mekhri circle ...It's near Dollars colony, Ramayya college area...

But if U r looking for some good homoeopath & don't find any near ur place, give a try... I would say he's one of the best I've ever met...My husb changed from allopathy to homoeopathy after he met Dr.Murugan...:) But I warn you, U've to wait for something like 1/2 hr(if u r very lucky) to 1 hr to meet him... He doesn't take prior appointments...it's a first come, first serve basis... So, go with a nice book else U'll be bored to death... :wink: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
6th February 2006, 02:18 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm pretty far away.

:(

Dev I want details like

HOW OLD IS THIS PERSON?
How frequently would we need to visit him (15 days once or once a month etc???)
IS he AFFORDABLE?

Sorry I am bombarding u with question. :(

dev
6th February 2006, 02:41 PM
Dr.Murugan is in his mid 30s... Dr.Bhat should be in his 50s... these r my guesses based on their looks...

Dr.Murugan is very much affordable... He used to charge something around Rs.60 for consultation & medicines put together... Depending on the severity of the disease & the medicine he gives, it might vary...If U r looking for stress related problems(or anything related to mind & body), I would suggest Dr.Murugan... He has done his degree in psychology as well & always stress on a balance of body & mind... Dr.Bhat too is affordable... But since ayurvedic medicines cost a bit high, it all depends on the medicine he presceibes...

Frequency of visit...purely case based...

Shakthiprabha.
6th February 2006, 02:48 PM
I'll give a try on dr.murugan.

dev
6th February 2006, 02:58 PM
K... let me know if u r not able to contact him in the number given above...

dev
28th February 2006, 07:31 AM
SP,

Did U manage to visit the doc?...

Surya
1st March 2006, 01:09 AM
Anyone have any idea where Doc. Fazloor Rehman in practicing now? SOmeone told me that he left for Malaysia, now someone said that he is back in chennai. :)

Shakthiprabha.
1st March 2006, 03:27 PM
DEv,

Some known friend of mine reffered to a doc here in south blore. He seems ok for me. I felt embarassed to write bout this to you.

thanks for all help extended. Hope I did not hurt u :(

Thx again :)

dev
1st March 2006, 04:18 PM
Hey SP,

Don't feel bad abt it... U were looking for some info & I told U whatever I knew... There's nothing to feel bad...:)

Shakthiprabha.
1st March 2006, 04:55 PM
:)

:thumbsup: @ dev.

RP
2nd March 2006, 10:11 AM
HEllo,

I would be happy to know any GOOD homeopaths who can treat chronic diseases, like early stress related problems, early heart problems, severe harmonal imbalance and the like.

Information is urgently needed.

I am obliged. Thankyou in advance.

Try Dr.Jayanth at Sampangiramnagar Main Rd(near Double Rd)......though I have never met him some of my patients have been benefitted for Allergic problems
Another homeopath at Gandhi Bazaar .....don't have details now...will find out

Shakthiprabha.
2nd March 2006, 06:01 PM
hey RP

thanks.

so very sweet of you.

I am actually now going to a homeopath (dr.kennedy)
he seems good enough and nearer to my place :)

RP
4th March 2006, 04:06 PM
hey RP

thanks.

so very sweet of you.

I am actually now going to a homeopath (dr.kennedy)
he seems good enough and nearer to my place :)

No Problem............are u benefitted?Let me know( if u have no qualms) :)

Shakthiprabha.
4th March 2006, 04:26 PM
yes rp.

Its workin for me . If any ref is needed, I shall remember to ask u :)

thanks a tonne. :)

dev
4th March 2006, 08:19 PM
SP,

Does he have a clinic elsewhere?... I guess Kennedy's is a chain of clinics in b'lore... remember seeing it in a couple of places in b'lore... a name something similar to Kennedy's... the clinic had the name 'XXXX lab'...:roll: :?

RP
5th March 2006, 09:52 AM
yes rp.

Its workin for me . If any ref is needed, I shall remember to ask u :)

thanks a tonne. :)

Patients sometimes are not benefitted by certain schools of medicine......members of the hub can share their benefits with medicine( Allopathic/Homeopathic/Ayurvedic).....