PDA

View Full Version : i lost her

musicofsolitude
13th February 2006, 12:54 PM
what to do when the loved one leaves you .

cancer
13th February 2006, 01:01 PM

have to wait until get the next one... :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 01:09 PM
NOTHING.

1. Cry ur feelings out (in solitude)

2. Share it with some friends initially (after sometime nobody is interested in listening too)

3. Try pursuing some other itnerst or do something which keeps u busy.

4. Pray god. (if u believe)

5. Meditate

6. Be HAPPY for him or her, and pray for his or her happiness.

7. Understand and pacify your mind, THINGS CANT CHANGE. (tough... v. tough... its a continuing process)

and finally...............................

sing........... the music_of_solitude :)

Again differs wheather the loved ones leave u for another or leaves the world once and for all :( ..

Lambretta
13th February 2006, 01:18 PM
6. Be HAPPY for him or her, and pray for his or her happiness.
:shock: Wat if he/she has jilted/betrayed u when leaving u??!

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 01:31 PM
Even then.... pray for her/him.

**LOVE is not a bargain, where u say..

if he or she is good, THEN, I WOULD BE GOOD TOO.

**Love is NOT BEGGING. (i give u, u give me in return..)

JUST LOVE unconditionally........ without demands.

if they betray you, try and forgive. TRY and forgive and yeah, i would aways say......... continue to pray for them.

Alan
13th February 2006, 04:25 PM
as always, well said, Shakthi mam. :D

malsi
13th February 2006, 06:42 PM
i think what shakthi mam said is true...we should always pray for the happiness of others..even if its going to be your enemy...

malsi
13th February 2006, 06:43 PM
and..if the person you love leaves you ( for any reason)..that doesnt mean the love you /have for that person is not true..

Lambretta
13th February 2006, 07:08 PM
i think what shakthi mam said is true...we should always pray for the happiness of others..even if its going to be your enemy...
Hmm.....personally I feel a backstabbing friend is worse than an honest foe! :evil:
Neways, SP has her right to her opinion, so there......!

Lambretta
13th February 2006, 07:10 PM
and..if the person you love leaves you ( for any reason)..that doesnt mean the love you /have for that person is not true..
Of course the love U hav for tat person is true! But the 'love' tat he/she had on u wud not be true, it'd all be a pretence in this case (unless he/she were compelled to do it by cicumstances!)

Sanguine Sridhar
13th February 2006, 07:51 PM
Dhavani ponal salwar ulladhada!!!

Lambretta
13th February 2006, 07:53 PM
Dhavani ponal salwar ulladhada!!!
Athukum intha topic-kum enna connection?? :huh:

Sanguine Sridhar
13th February 2006, 07:55 PM
...Fetch another! :) If the one who left was Dhavani...search for a Salwar!!! No big deal!

Lambretta
13th February 2006, 08:35 PM
...Fetch another! :) If the one who left was Dhavani...search for a Salwar!!! No big deal!
Yea u cud say so, considering tat 'dhavani' is a relatively rare model- jus like my Lambretta! :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 11:39 PM
malsi,

:)

viLakkumaaru
13th February 2006, 11:44 PM
Say good bye :wave: in return :huh:

Querida
14th February 2006, 04:30 AM
"If you love someone, let them go.
If they return to you, it was meant to be.
If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with."

Harsh but true???

malsi
14th February 2006, 07:46 AM
very true querida...

Shekhar
14th February 2006, 06:20 PM
To be able to accept things as they come and to let go as they depart; is a mark of great wisdom.

One has to be wisely dispassionate to be able to achieve this, and it comes with age, definitely not when you are a teenager or in early twenties.

It hurts when we lose loved ones. Just accept the pain. Donot resist emotions. Live with it. They will disappear. If you try to resist, they will persist.

You may fall in love with a dozen more girls. But when you think of the love lost, it always brings sadness, even after years.

selvakumar
14th February 2006, 06:46 PM
[tscii:cf5f8f31d2]"«Åû þó¾ ¯Ä¨¸ Ţ𧼠¦ºýÚ Å¢ð¼¡û ±ýÉ ¦ºöÅÐ!!" :cry: :cry:[/tscii:cf5f8f31d2]

Lambretta
14th February 2006, 07:05 PM
Sorry selva, cudn't read the font.....! :?
Or did u not want everyone to read it??
Wat hap;d btw? Not ur usual 'Dada' self today....?

wild think
14th February 2006, 09:50 PM
[tscii:99323e6fa7]"«Åû þó¾ ¯Ä¨¸ Ţ𧼠¦ºýÚ Å¢ð¼¡û ±ýÉ ¦ºöÅÐ!!" :cry: :cry:[/tscii:99323e6fa7]
You can forward it by UPS I guess.

terminator
15th February 2006, 12:03 AM

have to wait until get the next one... :lol:
thats all. no need to worry abt it. :lol:

Lambretta
15th February 2006, 12:34 AM
Pengal Ellam Mayam
:roll: :P

Querida
15th February 2006, 09:13 AM
:shock: Lambretta I hope I'm wrong but i thought i read Selvakumar's words meaning she has left this world??? :(

That is a whole different tragic matter Selvakumar :( losing a loved one hurts very badly but it is not done intentionally...none of us want to hurt others by leaving them...but we have very little control over when our lives end...and if the case is that one has taken the decision to end one own's life...we can only pity that they did not have the strength nor heart to consider the sufferings of all through such self-centered actions :(

Lambretta
15th February 2006, 09:24 AM
Yea Que, I'm afraid tats wat happened! :( He sent me a pm telling me all abt it....I'm not sure if I shud talk abt it here but twas a really tragic thing!
I hope selva feels better/able to cope w/ it in sum time.....

Querida
15th February 2006, 09:30 AM
Yea Que, I'm afraid tats wat happened! :( He sent me a pm telling me all abt it....I'm not sure if I shud talk abt it here but twas a really tragic thing!
I hope selva feels better/able to cope w/ it in sum time.....

Of course Lambretta, good decision not to talk of it without Selvakumar himself saying it's ok or sharing with all of us what tragedy he has gone through...which is entirely his very own choice and right to do so or not. I hope Selvakumar will remember when one leaves this world...they do not leave us...they stay in our hearts and minds always :(

musicofsolitude
15th February 2006, 04:29 PM
thanks for all the replays malsi ,shakti,beckham,lambartta, and some of you tried to quarrel on the statments ,any way i wish every one a happy life ,take care
innumente kannu neeril ninte orma punchirichu, it s a malayalam song
translation
in my tear dropes ur memories smiled on me

Shakthiprabha.
15th February 2006, 06:06 PM
music of solitude,

I can sense ur pain....

Give it time. The pain would turn into happy memories (though numb pain would remain till we die :)...)

malsi
15th February 2006, 06:09 PM
musicofsolitude ... pls dont feel sad... i know how it feels..i lost my mother when i was in the age that a girl needs a mother very badly.. i dont have a sister too...who can i share everything with?..noone in this world..noone whom i can trust entirely..like how i would feel towards my mother..it hurts a lot..even now...while typing this..i just cant control my tears..but thats my life..something that God has decide..and choosen me to face it( out of many many people )... i know that He would or rather should have a reason for it.. but for all that i know..my mother is there with me..though i cant see her..she can see me..though i cant touch her.. i know she is around me.. although i cant talk to her..she can still listen to me.. and thats life..

selvakumar
15th February 2006, 06:21 PM
--deleted--

RP
25th February 2006, 07:34 PM

A Loved one leaves u for some reason.........find the reason....correct ur mistake.........
If u have made no mistake........and still ur "LOVED" one deserted u.........he/she probably never loved u in the first place...so don't worry :?