PDA

View Full Version : Godfather songs

callmeshyam
17th February 2006, 10:04 AM
http://www.tamilsee.net/livesongs/

Check out a couple of songs in GoDFather. Disappointing stuff. "Katril.." seems to be OK. The "Deepavali" song is a let down....

:cry:

vasanth2006
17th February 2006, 05:25 PM
Katril song would become hit. but the BGM and tune reminds his old songs. the tune has shadows of "moonrezhuthu" song in parthale paravasam.but it's starting is good.

Deepavali song is a junk. this also reminds his old songs( like padaiyappa songs. but the tempo is different).

so finally

katril --- ok...but ordinary.

Deepavali ---- junk

Djpak
17th February 2006, 08:21 PM
callmeshyam -> ?

What are u talkin about, just got the cd
is so amazing the king is back with great music !
Next week you will see all charts with godfather at the first place :D !

Many stores in India has reported that all cd are soled on 8 hours :P

rashid2raj
17th February 2006, 08:24 PM
callmeshyam -> ?

What are u talkin about, just got the cd
is so amazing the king is back with great music !
Next week you will see all charts with godfather at the first place :D !

Many stores in India has reported that all cd are soled on 8 hours :P

Just my words :wink:

dinesh2002
17th February 2006, 08:38 PM
Katril song would become hit. but the BGM and tune reminds his old songs. the tune has shadows of "moonrezhuthu" song in parthale paravasam.but it's starting is good.

Deepavali song is a junk. this also reminds his old songs( like padaiyappa songs. but the tempo is different).

so finally

katril --- ok...but ordinary.

Deepavali ---- junk

Rangola [ reharsh of andangakaka] hit

Kumari [reharsh of En uyir tozhiye] hit

Konjam neram [ reharsh of pagalil oru nilave kanden] hit

Vaa Vaa [ reharsh of maname manam nilunna ] hit

need more???? :wink:

Dreamchaser
17th February 2006, 10:02 PM
But acording to http://www.tamilnapster.com/forums/movie-songs/699-god-father.html , there are totally 9 Songs and I see a song repeating twice in the album is that so ?

Innisai (Remix) by Mahathi & Saindhavi ?

popeye11
18th February 2006, 12:11 AM
Katril oru is too good and so is Illamai
Kamma Karai sounds like some old ARR song.. cant figure out which one it is tho~
Good Album on the whole!

interz
18th February 2006, 03:43 AM
Great songs from Isai Puyal. The songs will definately be a plus to the movie. I Hope the songs are well picturized. Its been worth waiting for such movie soundtracks with much creativity.

prabu
18th February 2006, 04:20 AM
Except for Deepavali song [looks like original tune] and Innisai [what raaga is that?] everything else look like rehash or junk..

Surya
18th February 2006, 04:42 AM
Anyone know the MP3 link for the GF songs?

Scale
18th February 2006, 10:13 AM
Mod,

Why a duplicate thread?

Could you please re-direct this thread to ARR Forum for continuation by locking.

callmeshyam
18th February 2006, 11:01 AM
After listening to the entire album,Katril,Innisai, and Ilamai are definitely good and Katril would be my pick of the album. Overall ARR fails to impress. Vairamuthu has just gone through the motions. None of the songs have any creativity in terms of lyrics. Given that ARR had only 1 release in Tamizh last year, I hoped he would start 2006 with a bang. I would give VS "Thambi" a higher billing over this, though ARR will definitely be the winner in the market place. Trade wise GF music would do well.

buvana
19th February 2006, 01:41 PM
Vairamuthu could have been better in his lyrics for ARRs tunes. And where is Karthik in ARRs albums ? His voice was not there in A Aah also. I think Naresh has become ARR's favourite now.

Thiru
19th February 2006, 10:54 PM
discuss in existing godfather thread in ARR albums