PDA

View Full Version : PP Vs GF Vs VV

vasanth2006
20th February 2006, 01:14 PM
PP Vs GF Vs VV

in this thread,we can compare the songs of three films.(PP,GF is released.VV yet to release)
it is a real competition between ARR,YSR,HJ.
post ur responses.

Scale
20th February 2006, 01:26 PM
pootu vurudhi :twisted: . Already there is ARR Vs YSR Vs HJ

vasanth2006
20th February 2006, 02:22 PM
No. this is only for that album songs. not for the music directors carrier and talent comparision.
here the quality and popularity of the album songs can be discussed.

dinesh2002
20th February 2006, 04:38 PM
where is VV for it to be in the list !!??? :hammer: y harris fans can really be funny .... :rotfl:

kokarako
20th February 2006, 04:58 PM
GF is way ahead on the first listening itself. PP doesn't impress as other selva- ysr combi. i definitely bet for vv, simply because of the hits given by gautham-hj duo. i still believe GF will be the winner, atleast for ajith's sake.

muzammil84
20th February 2006, 08:34 PM
PP do not take well in first Hearing
But After few hearing , it was good song
YSR done Good Job In PP

But When we compare With GF , it's losing PP

See in GF , we have western, Carnatic, Kuthu, Melieudy

For This ARR surely will Win :)

At The Same I think VV Will give Compitition With PP

So Untill VV will Release

GF still first Place :)

popeye11
20th February 2006, 09:08 PM
Why do u wanna create a thread like this dude..
Everyone is gonna get to their bullhead again!

Yuvan Fans will vote for Puthupettai and ARR fans are gonna say that GF is awesome!

Peace!

njv
20th February 2006, 11:27 PM
In the order of priority from the albums released so far

1. PP
2. GF

I will wait for VV and post again :)

1. PP
2. GF
3. VV

rashid2raj
20th February 2006, 11:30 PM
In the order of priority from the albums released so far

1. GF
2. PP

I will wait for VV and post again :wink:

interz
21st February 2006, 02:42 AM
1. GF - reason: ar rahman
2. VV - reason "rahman" number 2
3. PP - reason "rahman" number 3 & "ilayaraja" number 2

njv
21st February 2006, 07:06 AM
1. GF - reason: ar rahman
2. VV - reason "rahman" number 2
3. PP - reason "rahman" number 3 & "ilayaraja" number 2

:lol:

muzammil84
21st February 2006, 07:10 AM
well said interz :)

Justice
21st February 2006, 08:58 AM
Godfather without an iota of a doubt :thumbsup:

Alien
21st February 2006, 11:29 AM
Like njv anne said once upon a time,
ARR - THE SUN
HJ - moon
YSR - torch light
:lol: :D

So GF is(and will b) light years ahead of others(now with PP) 8-) Harris does exceptionally well when combined with Gowtham, so it has chances to get anywhere near GF album! PP is to get lost !
8-)

jegansavannah
21st February 2006, 06:49 PM
i dont know why ppl here are so biased. music is an art
dont compare which is better. think about the genre all three movies r way different in storyline and concept
.ppl who praised
pp sometime back leaning towards GF just because itz from AR.
GF is okie but it didnt evoke any sense of excitement to watch
the movie at first hearing (there are lotsa good works by AR imean whc dont come under commercial movie)
.where PP for sure it do made
ppl to talk about how good the movie is going to be. i guess
yuvan scores in that area.I am not big fan of yuvan. but i would say
say whoever who start this thread have one goal in mind..to have fun
with ppl bashing at each other.

Tamilan
21st February 2006, 10:04 PM
We can only compare two albums now coz VV yet to be released.

However, current rating

1. PP
2. GF

baba88
21st February 2006, 11:01 PM
Godfather is said to be the best movie(storyline) that Tamil Cinema has ever seen and it's one of the costliest movies ever.

Justice
22nd February 2006, 03:51 AM

However, current rating

1. PP
2. GF

entha channel-la current rating :?

dinesh2002
22nd February 2006, 09:49 AM

However, current rating

1. PP
2. GF

entha channel-la current rating :?

in an unknown channel :lol:

Scale
22nd February 2006, 10:38 AM
sanjeevi.com

selvakumar
22nd February 2006, 04:23 PM
sanjeevi.com

oh.. scala.. do u want to say that.. sanjeevi = tamilan :roll:

Sanjeevi
22nd February 2006, 09:58 PM
sanjeevi.com

oh.. scala.. do u want to say that.. sanjeevi = tamilan :roll:

Yaruppa atu en thalaiya uruturathu :roll:

dinesh2002
8th March 2006, 05:56 PM
NOW I BRAVELY SAY.... GF WINS THE RACE!!! CLEAR ANSWER!!

vasanth2006
8th March 2006, 06:34 PM
According to me, PP is the clear winner.because it has the experimentations and new pattern.it sounds quite different and new.
others(GF and VV) are sounds similar the previous albums. nothing new in that albums.(even though the songs are good)

kokarako
8th March 2006, 07:05 PM
After hearing all the albums, GF is way ahead. Followed by PP and VV. I dont know how it will be after the release of the movies.

ansa400
8th March 2006, 07:13 PM
Experimentation and new sounds alone cannot guarantee the success of an album. In that case each and every album released by ARR in the recent years should've been hits. Its ultimately the combination of films' success and variety which matters.

To me GF has a certain edge over PP and VV as it has variety to its credit and also it's a typical commercial tamil film. VV and PP belong to the same category of films. VV sounds catchy, will be instant hit for sure, but it lacks variety, all the songs follow a similar pattern. PP songs gels with the theme of the film nicely.

As of now its:

1) GF
2) PP
3) VV

dinesh2002
8th March 2006, 08:14 PM
Experimentation and new sounds alone cannot guarantee the success of an album. In that case each and every album released by ARR in the recent years should've been hits. Its ultimately the combination of films' success and variety which matters.

To me GF has a certain edge over PP and VV as it has variety to its credit and also it's a typical commercial tamil film. VV and PP belong to the same category of films. VV sounds catchy, will be instant hit for sure, but it lacks variety, all the songs follow a similar pattern. PP songs gels with the theme of the film nicely.

As of now its:

1) GF
2) PP
3) VV

u spoke my thoughts :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

arsaregama
8th March 2006, 08:28 PM
GF is way ahead .PP nothing refreshing at all and vv the usual harris album speculated by some jalra sites who support harris .vv is no way near kaaka r minnale of harris -gautham combo but gf is bter than thenali and muthu of the same a.r.r -ravikumar combo ...

muzammil84
8th March 2006, 10:06 PM
For Me GF Rocks

It's Winning In the race

Other I don't Take Puthupettai, I take Pattiyal In the Pudhupettai Place

Pattiyal songs Better Then VV

Normly My Faverites are
1. ARR
2. HJ
3. YSR

But This Time
YSR Beat HJ :)

I expect more in VV because of Ghatham movie, But HJ could do better then this .

Sanjeevi
8th March 2006, 10:52 PM
Experimentation and new sounds alone cannot guarantee the success of an album.

YSR is tasting victory with PP. I can only pity on you.

For VV,

I've listened only the manjal veyil song once. It is good but did not impress me a lot. May be repeated listenings may change my opinion.

jegansavannah
8th March 2006, 11:16 PM
I Dont think itz good to compare all these albums and say whoz good MD. As of Yuvan he already tasted Hatrick chartbusters hits(KALVANIN KADHALI,PUDHUPETTAI AND NOW PATTIYAL) bween the time period of Ghazni and VV and 5 HITS bween AAAH and GF( KNM,SANDAKOZHI,KALVANIN KADHALI,PUDHUPETTAI,PATTIYAL and TWO avg albums agaram and OKK)

njv
9th March 2006, 04:22 AM
ARR - THE SUN
HJ - moon
YSR - torch light

So GF is(and will b) light years ahead of others(now with PP) 8-) Harris does exceptionally well when combined with Gowtham, so it has chances to get anywhere near GF album! PP is to get lost !
8-)

Alien,

sometime I do mistakes. I need to correct myself here (after listening to VV)

ARR - THE SUN
YSR - moon
HJ - torch light

SUN Stays at the top - always.

ansa400
9th March 2006, 06:27 AM
Another point to be noted here is Gowtham & S.Rag. is to HJ & YSR resp. like how MR is to ARR. Naturally this should bring out their best . oN the other hand ARR-KSR combo may not be the best. If we consider that , I think ARR has satisfied us more than what we expected. The same cannot be said abt PP and VV.

jegansavannah
9th March 2006, 06:44 AM
whtz a good comparision.. i dont know whtz not good with PP
though ManiRatnam was not intrested in songs for YUVA .. ARR forced him to keep songs to retain the reputation.. on the otherhand which yuvan tried out with confidence of coming up with an unique album..with OSTs . for a young kido in TFM itz really a brave attempt..I cant say whether he will reach the heights of IR or ARR.. But I am sure he got a bright future in TFM only time can answer

ansa400
9th March 2006, 08:54 AM
though ManiRatnam was not intrested in songs for YUVA .. ARR forced him to keep songs to retain the reputation.. on the otherhand which yuvan tried out with confidence of coming up with an unique album..with OSTs . for a young kido in TFM itz really a brave attempt..I cant say whether he will reach the heights of IR or ARR.. But I am sure he got a bright future in TFM only time can answer

Then what stopped him from going without any songs? THe same reputation. THe point I was trying to make is KK was better than Thulluvadhi Ilamai, 7G was better than KK. Naturally one would expect PP to better 7G, but sadly that dint happen. U may claim that its an unique album etc... but the point is songs wise 7G was better. The songs in this movie are not something which would lift the movie. It is the otherway, if the film becomes a hit the songs will be a hit and if the film flops the songs may even go unnoticed. :(

njv
9th March 2006, 09:05 AM
The songs in this movie are not something which would lift the movie. It is the otherway, if the film becomes a hit the songs will be a hit and if the film flops the songs may even go unnoticed. :(
The songs are much better than the much hyped Danush. Danush is totally unfit to be a don. He was a street boy, begging, doing odd jobs and suddenly he becomes a don. He walks out from his house and all the leaders (with white dhoti) salute him. He carries a sword which is bigger than him and cut the ocean. Common yaar. The only life saver in this movie is YSR BGM and songs and Selvaragavan touch. PP will surely become hit since kinfe and sword is "our" culture these days.

dinesh2002
9th March 2006, 09:56 AM

man...get ur fact correct man.....its MR who wanted songs to be added later & not ARR force,its been like this since alaipayuthey,kannathil & Ae...ARR agreed to just do BGM but later MR felt the bgm was too good so he decided to go ahead with songs....check out any MR interview....its clearly stated by him!!

ansa400
9th March 2006, 10:10 AM
njv
PP will surely become hit since kinfe and sword is "our" culture these days.

How can u expect the movie to be super hit when u think the hero is totally unfit for the role? U expect every1 to come and watch the movie bcoz of YSR's BGM? :lol:
Its time for the JUDGEMENT DAY, c'mon release the movie........

buddysathi
9th March 2006, 10:38 AM
ARR - THE SUN
HJ - moon
YSR - torch light

8-)

Alien,

ARR - THE SUN
YSR - moon
HJ - torch light

IR is then the galaxy.. 8-)

Scale
9th March 2006, 12:25 PM
Experimentation & Different sounds : Refer synonyms in arr.com for Roja, TT, Duet, Kadhalan, KC, Sangamam .... Rangeela, Taal, Lagaan, Tehzeeb, Bose.... WOHE, VMae, VMataram...., Leocofee ......Airtel jingle.

Thanks..
Scale.

rajasaranam
9th March 2006, 12:52 PM
after listening to all three albums...... its Pudhu Pudhu Pudhu PETTAI......Earlier I was totally against Yuvan. But this album has made me completely rethink about him. :thumbsup:

dinesh2002
9th March 2006, 03:49 PM
guys,check this out...damn hilarious...got it from my fren in frenster... :

GhajIni sonG modifIed...LolX..muS reAd...
Vetdi paiya mavaney,
Vetdi paiya mavaney,
Vettiyaa nee oorai sutdhaadhey!

Sattai paiyil dhambadi,
kaasukooda illaama,
Koottam kaatti vambu pesaadhey!

Neatru enndhan kanavil,
oatdai thatdai yeandhiye,
Pitchai kedka soppanam kandan!
Nee vanthu,

(Vetdi paiya mavaney)

Thinnayil unnai kandan,
Rummyil unnai kandan,
Kallukkadai benchil unnai kandan!

Soamberigal kootam pottaal,
Nee adhil thalaivan endru,
Indru dhaney naanum kandu kondan!

Bladeugalil mokkai blade,
Unnidmdhan naan kandan - une vaarthai,
Bladeai kollum blade enbane!

(Vetdi paiya mavaney)

Marangothi paravai ondru,
Sevikkuley ponadhendru,
Udal mudhal uyir varai nondhan!

Theeyindri thiriyumindri,
ennudal eriyumendru,
Une pechai kettunarndhu kondane!

Mazhai azhaga?
Veyyil azhaga?
Neeyirundhaal yedhu azhagu?
Nee ooril, Illavittaal rendum azhagu!

(Vetdi paiya mavaney)

rashid2raj
9th March 2006, 06:14 PM
guys,check this out...damn hilarious...got it from my fren in frenster... :

GhajIni sonG modifIed...LolX..muS reAd...
Vetdi paiya mavaney,
Vetdi paiya mavaney,
Vettiyaa nee oorai sutdhaadhey!

Sattai paiyil dhambadi,
kaasukooda illaama,
Koottam kaatti vambu pesaadhey!

Neatru enndhan kanavil,
oatdai thatdai yeandhiye,
Nee vanthu,

(Vetdi paiya mavaney)

Thinnayil unnai kandan,
Rummyil unnai kandan,
Kallukkadai benchil unnai kandan!

Soamberigal kootam pottaal,
Nee adhil thalaivan endru,
Indru dhaney naanum kandu kondan!

Bladeugalil mokkai blade,
Unnidmdhan naan kandan - une vaarthai,
Bladeai kollum blade enbane!

(Vetdi paiya mavaney)

Marangothi paravai ondru,
Sevikkuley ponadhendru,
Udal mudhal uyir varai nondhan!

Theeyindri thiriyumindri,
ennudal eriyumendru,
Une pechai kettunarndhu kondane!

Mazhai azhaga?
Veyyil azhaga?
Neeyirundhaal yedhu azhagu?
Nee ooril, Illavittaal rendum azhagu!

(Vetdi paiya mavaney)

LOL, Dinesh.... :rotfl:

dinesh2002
9th March 2006, 07:20 PM
hhahaaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

wonder who created the lyrics....must be a great joker...even 1 guy translated mayilirage in malay...that too was funny...but this is really hilarious...:rotfl:

Alien
10th March 2006, 08:44 AM
ARR - THE SUN
HJ - moon
YSR - torch light

8-)

Alien,

ARR - THE SUN
YSR - moon
HJ - torch light
Yeah, u do do mistakes. I NOW realize it !
That makes no sense any more !
It shud b HJ - Moon , YSR - torch or if HJ was torch then YSR wud b minmini poochi :rotfl:
ARR is always the best :thumbsup: no.1 GF
VV songs r quite good (though all resemble his & ARR's earlier songs....) .... And I am damn sure that album will b a hit !

vasanth2006
10th March 2006, 12:15 PM
I Dont think itz good to compare all these albums and say whoz good MD. As of Yuvan he already tasted Hatrick chartbusters hits(KALVANIN KADHALI,PUDHUPETTAI AND NOW PATTIYAL) bween the time period of Ghazni and VV and 5 HITS bween AAAH and GF( KNM,SANDAKOZHI,KALVANIN KADHALI,PUDHUPETTAI,PATTIYAL and TWO avg albums agaram and OKK)

This is a valid point. Common guys reply for this.

Yuvan is capable of giving 5 quality albums during ARR/HJ 1 quality album.

in experimentation and new pattern vice PP leads the race.(Surely GF,VV has nothing new.).
In commerical catcy vice Pattiyal Leads the race.(here also it beats the GF,VV).
these albums may not do well after movie release.

hello guys.... Yuvan is growing.......he improves in every album.
And Yuvan Leads the race little bit higher then ARR/HJ.
that s the real fact.

u r saying he is the torch light, minmini poochi.
(Already he didnt get the recognition that he deserves. in Re-recording/bit songs area,HJ can not stand near Yuvan. Yuvan also exceeding ARR in some places of re-recording.)

this is the healthy competition.... please be open mind and judge the capabilities. i think this is the first time in TFM that Excellent healthy competition takes place.

Let us wait.... what will happen?.

vasanth2006
10th March 2006, 12:16 PM

This is a valid point. Common guys reply for this.

Yuvan is capable of giving 5 quality albums during ARR/HJ 1 quality album.

in experimentation and new pattern vice PP leads the race.(Surely GF,VV has nothing new.).
In commerical catcy vice Pattiyal Leads the race.(here also it beats the GF,VV).
these albums may not do well after movie release.

hello guys.... Yuvan is growing.......he improves in every album.
And Yuvan Leads the race little bit higher then ARR/HJ.
that s the real fact.

u r saying he is the torch light, minmini poochi.
(Already he didnt get the recognition that he deserves. in Re-recording/bit songs area,HJ can not stand near Yuvan. Yuvan also exceeding ARR in some places of re-recording.)

this is the healthy competition.... please be open mind and judge the capabilities. i think this is the first time in TFM that Excellent healthy competition takes place.

Let us wait.... what will happen?.

suresh_17
10th March 2006, 01:49 PM
im sure vv will beat gf.
no need to talk about pp.
pp canot rock tamil music world. kalvinin kadhali is better thn pp :oops: :cry: :lol:

vv got nice melody song.
partha mudhal, manjal, uyirele.

gf=inisai was nice song but canot beat partha mudhal.

only ar rahmans Sivaji can beat vv. :D :D

dinesh2002
10th March 2006, 01:54 PM
im not sure about GF evoking people's eagerness to watch the movie is there or not,but it sure evoked me to watch the songs's picturisation...esp Innisai...would like to see how is Ajith's dance,thotha tharani's settings...and ofcource PC Sreeram's camera work (???) [not sure if he did this song or not,but as per some news,pc sreeram did the camera work for all the song only]. other than that...im not excited bout GF's BO...i never had hopes on movies that releases LATE!!

dinesh2002
10th March 2006, 02:01 PM
im sure vv will beat gf.
no need to talk about pp.
pp canot rock tamil music world. kalvinin kadhali is better thn pp :oops: :cry: :lol:

vv got nice melody song.
partha mudhal, manjal, uyirele.

gf=inisai was nice song but canot beat partha mudhal.

only ar rahmans Sivaji can beat vv. :D :D

ur saying this mabby coz ur not fond of classical song...im a freak for classical songs...and Innisai is 1 of the best [not to forget the great sowkiyama & margali thingal from sangamam].Innisai chorus is also another heavenly song.it has a great feel... partha mudhal sounds tuneless to me... a weak version of Sutrum vizhi - Ghajini.just my taut...something like yetho yetho - U20e18 is weak version of Udhaya Udhaya - Udhaya.

music_lover
10th March 2006, 07:25 PM
Guys, Instead of fighting we should start a poll and see if GF, VV or PP wins. :idea:

interz
10th March 2006, 07:36 PM
winning?? how?? most audio/cd sales ?? most legal/illegal downloads?? most heard???

all soundtracks are superb in their own way! :P

music_lover
10th March 2006, 07:39 PM
No interz, say there are 100 people browsing this forum start a poll, (which is feature in this forum) and see how many people like GF, VV and PP. Ok?

music_lover
10th March 2006, 07:44 PM
Ok guys, I figured out how to start a poll. Vote here.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=422486

jegansavannah
10th March 2006, 08:04 PM
ok guys chill out... itz good tfm is going in a healthy competition.. emergence of YSR and HJ brought ARR to rethink his place in TFM ,and now itz bween ARR vs HJ vs YSR.. i guess though we all stand different in liking whn music is considered but 1 thg is common with us.we need good music i guess itz happening now after some years of captivity under B grade music directors... Again we are proud to say that we r far better than HFM aka Bollywood music

reagan87
10th March 2006, 09:47 PM
VV is nowhere near GF !!! And GF is no near to PP either!!!

Sanjeevi
10th March 2006, 10:39 PM
ARR - THE SUN
HJ - moon
YSR - torch light

8-)

Alien,

ARR - THE SUN
YSR - moon
HJ - torch light
Yeah, u do do mistakes. I NOW realize it !
That makes no sense any more !
It shud b HJ - Moon , YSR - torch or if HJ was torch then YSR wud b minmini poochi :rotfl:
ARR is always the best :thumbsup: no.1 GF
VV songs r quite good (though all resemble his & ARR's earlier songs....) .... And I am damn sure that album will b a hit !

Dear njv.

Now you agree YSR something 8-) . But many more future hits of YSR will change you. YSR is father's son not only phycially but musically too.

I feel melody touch in YSR's kuthu songs also like his father.

Again and again HJ is doing like five + zero = fifty. Soon he will get his right place :lol:.

Dear alien,

Kannu theriyathavanukku, Sun-a iruntha enna Minmini poochiya iruntha enna. Kathu ketkathavannukku IR = ARR = YSR = SAR = Deva = x = y = z = etc :lol:

But to hear a good music, not only ear are required but sense will also required

dinesh2002
10th March 2006, 10:52 PM

ithu enna road direction mathiri soluringe... :lol:

Sanjeevi
10th March 2006, 11:00 PM

:rotfl:

rashid2raj
10th March 2006, 11:08 PM

Max LOL.. :lol2:

sloshed
11th March 2006, 12:07 AM
reagan187...

Are you standing for some local election or something???

njv
11th March 2006, 11:18 AM
njv

How can u expect the movie to be super hit when u think the hero is totally unfit for the role? U expect every1 to come and watch the movie bcoz of YSR's BGM? :lol:

If PP fail, the only reason is because of Dhanush. Selvaragavan and YSR & Sneha has one a wonderful job. I personally dont like Danush (and my anger!), just like the way I dont like RK/VJ, but their movies also run, inspite of them doing unfit roles, so it will run. More than hero, ppl started looking for direction, new story telling etc .So wait for the JUDGEMENT DAY

muzammil84
11th March 2006, 03:55 PM
njv

If PP fail, the only reason is because of Dhanush. Selvaragavan and YSR & Sneha has one a wonderful job. I personally dont like Danush (and my anger!), just like the way I dont like RK/VJ, but their movies also run, inspite of them doing unfit roles, so it will run. More than hero, ppl started looking for direction, new story telling etc .So wait for the JUDGEMENT DAY

NJV Well said, if the movie fail ya it's absoulty because of Dhanush, Me too i hate him . i never find any good thing in his acting. but Our tamilans still claping for him :(

See Siddarth, our tamilans make down him, but he rocking in Hindi and Telungu :)

Scale
11th March 2006, 07:32 PM
Listened to Pattiyal now on headphones

Dei : Adi thadi thaan.... Heavy Thunder, lightining shower :roll: :banghead:. Ist interlude is lenghty and catchy

Kannai Kattu Remix : Put your hands up :rotfl: this is how we do...this is how we do If you dont like "You are a fool" Idiotic premji. :hammer: Adamant, Worst lyrics contng...enga area :evil:

Namma Kaatula: IR's pallavi vocals sounds very refreshing but in the later part overdoze of remix irritates like the punctuations of
:namma... namma (2) kaatula mazha.... mazha(2) peyudhu
namma kottayil kodi... kodi (2) yerudhu. IR Sir, We need more quality songs from you like ketkalayo(KM), ONOK (kajuraho,kaatril) but not these remixes.

poga poga prelude : Can anyone tell me what the female vocals lyrics are. I have this doubt even for Boom Boom (Raam)

What he thinks of himself with the songs like Dei, Kannai Kattu Remix, Namma Kaatula, poga poga prelude? :evil:

DJYSR (new title) will win easily if he steps into b/wd contenders like DJ Akhil, Naaz etc.. Man, Did he compose PP, Kanda Naal Mudhal panithuli, merke, erimalai, koo koo :roll: songs (except Pushing it Hard... hey yuvan u there.. spring it up(premji) :rotfl:)

reagan87
11th March 2006, 10:19 PM
reagan187...

Are you standing for some local election or something???

Yeah, you've got any problem with that ???

reagan87
11th March 2006, 10:21 PM

Hey you, dont understand such a simple english ? Now how simple can i put it ??? I thought i actually put it simple for people like you to understan that but then i guess i've got it wrong because i dont think you will ever understand anything either.

dinesh2002
11th March 2006, 10:38 PM

Hey you, dont understand such a simple english ? Now how simple can i put it ??? I thought i actually put it simple for people like you to understan that but then i guess i've got it wrong because i dont think you will ever understand anything either.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sloshed
12th March 2006, 05:31 AM
reagan...
no problemo mate... i am just worried for you ... have u seen the docotrs yet??? I think you are showing signs of 'SeeThemHateThemBiteThem' with an 'IF THEN' loop.. the docs would help you introduce an 'ELSE' ....

sloshed
12th March 2006, 05:31 AM
reagan...
no problemo mate... i am just worried for you ... have u seen the docotrs yet??? I think you are showing signs of 'SeeThemHateThemBiteThem' with an 'IF THEN' loop.. the docs would help you introduce an 'ELSE' ....

sloshed
12th March 2006, 05:33 AM
and Reagan... forgot to mention

"Oh No .. I am scared .. Reagan doesnt like VV or PP.."
:-(

sloshed
12th March 2006, 05:35 AM
and Reagan... forgot to mention

"Oh No .. I am scared .. Reagan doesnt like VV or PP.."
:-(

Alien
12th March 2006, 08:12 AM
YSR is father's son not only phycially but musically too.

I feel melody touch in YSR's kuthu songs also like his father.

Again and again HJ is doing like five + zero = fifty. Soon he will get his right place :lol:.
Dear alien,

Kannu theriyathavanukku, Sun-a iruntha enna Minmini poochiya iruntha enna. Kathu ketkathavannukku IR = ARR = YSR = SAR = Deva = x = y = z = etc :lol:

But to hear a good music, not only ear are required but sense will also required

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

selvakumar
12th March 2006, 03:44 PM
I strongly feel that comparing the likes of YSR , HJ etc with ARR is ridiculous.

Why should we assign tags like SUN, moon, fuse bulb etc..

Let me summarise on this..

ARR - He had proved why he is the boss when it comes to HINDUSTANI + WESTERN tunes..

YSR & HJ - They do give good music at times. But I still feel that they have to go a long way.. Till then, I rate them equally..

rayan36
27th March 2006, 06:36 PM
Let's just say that ARR have more hits in one album than HJ or YSR

If there's 6 songs in one album ARR = all of them (at least 5 for a non music lover or ARR) HJ = 4/5 (6 if lucky) YSR = 2/3(all of them :lol: hardly)

GF - all six
VV - 4
PP - 2

A diehard ARR fan review of GF :lol: :lol:
http://www.geocities.com/craverajj/

ARR theyil vizhunthavan naan :wink: :wink:

selvakumar
27th March 2006, 06:52 PM
Let's just say that ARR have more hits in one album than HJ or YSR

If there's 6 songs in one album ARR = all of them (at least 5 for a non music lover or ARR) HJ = 4/5 (6 if lucky) YSR = 2/3(all of them :lol: hardly)

GF - all six
VV - 4
PP - 2

A diehard ARR fan review of GF :lol: :lol:
http://www.geocities.com/craverajj/

ARR theyil vizhunthavan naan :wink: :wink:

For VV, I would give 3..

Reason Paartha mudal naale, Manjal veiyil, Uyirilae..

PP - 1 (YSR + selva combo had let me down this time.. not like that of THULLUVATHO ILAMI, KAADHAL KONDEN, 7G).. :sad:

karthik_sa2
6th April 2006, 05:27 PM
i think the votes for vv here is bcos of kamal fans and not harris music.
hj is a copy cat of arr pls don compare him with yuvan. yuvan has originality and has already reached heights.hj even though comes up with hits the credit should go only to arr.
BTW pp songs r great, didn listen to gf yet and don want to listen to vv though being a kamal fan .

"ore nalil" song with its two bgms especially the second one and lyrics is way ahead of any song i recentlt listened to.