PDA

View Full Version : Property/ Real estate in South India...

Chappani
21st February 2006, 11:57 AM
Hi Friends,

Nowadays people are more interested in real estate in India. Thought of having a thread exclusively for this.
People who are willing to buy or sell lands, flats etc, please put forth your details and who knows we have one of our fellow hubbers who is willing to join hands in the deal...
I'am from Bangalore, let me know of your requirements in and around Bangalore.

Regards,

geetha77
26th February 2006, 02:17 PM
i am looking for an 3 bhk apartment in south bangalore with a budget of 35-40L. i don't want somethng with gym/swimming pool etc. let me know if u come across of this kind.

thanx

Chappani
26th February 2006, 05:17 PM
Hi Geetha,

There are lots of ads in local newspapers regarding flats in different locations, based on your preference like ITPL, Electronics city, Airport road etc.. please let me know your location preference for I can help you...

I have a site of mine in East of NGEF ( Kasturinagar), 30*40 North facing (very good as per Vaastu) BDA site, Document Deeds proper let me know if your are interested. As its a direct dealing with me the owner of the property so no Hassles with Brokers etc...

Regards,

jks11
25th April 2006, 08:54 PM
hi I am looking 4 a 2bhk apartment in b'lore with a budget of 20L. Most probably out of city.Nothing fancy b'coz this is just an investment.let me know if u come across sumthing of this kind.

new hubber

jben1962
19th November 2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Geetha,

There are lots of ads in local newspapers regarding flats in different locations, based on your preference like ITPL, Electronics city, Airport road etc.. please let me know your location preference for I can help you...

I have a site of mine in East of NGEF ( Kasturinagar), 30*40 North facing (very good as per Vaastu) BDA site, Document Deeds proper let me know if your are interested. As its a direct dealing with me the owner of the property so no Hassles with Brokers etc...

Regards,

Hi
What is your quote for this Kasthurinagar site. What is the width of the road in front of your site.

Benedict

Erica
19th November 2006, 08:54 PM
jben1962,

he might have sold it already............ look at his posted date......... it's Feb 2006................... :D

jben1962
20th November 2006, 08:55 AM
jben1962,

he might have sold it already............ look at his posted date......... it's Feb 2006................... :D

Yes of course, he might have but I am taking a chance. Some times sellers wait for buyers who match their demand price.

Benedict J

Chappani
20th November 2006, 04:24 PM
Hi Benedict,

I still have the site for sale...
Its a 30 * 40 site, My father is the allotee from BDA and he transferred it to me, close to the ring road and fly over.
The road facing the site is 40 feet wide, nice posh houses adjecent...

The propoerty values in Bangalore have gone high, and kasturinagar being close to ITPL and Whitefield industrial area and ofcourse to Indiranagar and MG road bit costly.

My quote is 5000 rupees per square feet, but negotiable...
Please let me know your rates...

Thanks,

Srini