PDA

View Full Version : dιjΰ vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

ssanjinika
15th June 2006, 10:02 PM
it is a compliment vasanth.munnadi pictures'la face avalo seriya theriyalla edhula nalla errukenga :)

bingleguy
15th June 2006, 10:12 PM
THE PRESS RIFT

That was Shree ......................

She looked like an angel in the white half saree with a beautifully combed hair and a small thilakam on her forehead and a smile on her face ........

She came down few steps more to sit next to him !

Shree softly turned at Aswath. he was stunned, and his hand which were throwing stones abruptly stopped half-way thru with the pebble still in his hand. Frowing he threw the stone with more force than usual.

The stone missed the water zone and fell on the mud water splashing droplets around it. Shree had to forcibly move back her face away from the splashing droplets touching her face.

She turned back to see Aswath watching away from her with his lips moving but no voice coming out of them.

She took her right arm and cleared the single thread hair which was on her forehead and face due to her sudden turning, and touched her chin and slowly wiped off the drops. She cleared her throat .... and hearing the voice, Aswath clasped his hands more tightly.

Aswath .....

with a sudden jerk he stood up, watched her looking up his face with a gently bayam kalandha smile .... n turned back to walk over the steps ... he would nt have reached the third step but was forced to stop by a firm n obstinate voice sayin ....

oru nimisham..... unna pathi ........ naan konjam pesanum .......

enna pathiyaa .... he gave grin on his face, slowly taking his thumb n wiping his nose off, enna pathi..... nee pesarthukku enna irukku ... modalla, enakkum unakkum enna irukku? and turned away from her raised his forefinger towards teh running Cauvery.... andha cauvery oda ellam mudinju poche ... he gave a grin again

Shree looked at her toes and looked straight at his face n said enakku theriyum, aana ippo ......... she moved her head to a straight position and looked at his eyes straightly .......... mudinjadhu mudinjadhudhaan ..... Cauveryoda vittadhu ........vittadhudhaan.....

Aswath suddenly kept a blunt face and took his lowerlip under his upper jaw and slowly released it ....

naan Sharmi pathi pesanum ......

Aswath shifted his face quickly towards her and came a little closer to Shree

Sharmiyaa .... endha Sharmi ..... he quickly took his right forefinger and kept it under his chin and looked up to give an act of thinking ....

oru nimisham, naan innum solli mudikkala .... i know wat u planned ... enna manasula vechundu dhaane .........

Aswath's face immediately stopped grinning and he looked at her while his smile was slowly coming down to its original position, he was dumbstruck ......... he started ......

illa, nee ippo onnum solla vendam ... naan solla vandhadha solli mudichuduren .... unna nambara avo... Aswath, i know u better..... u were not a person of this kind.... aana unnoda pidivaadham, possessiveness, kovam ... idellam avalukkaaga nee vidanum...

done ... !? ippo naan pesalaama ? enough of ur advices or akkarai ! nee solli thirindhura alavukku enakku onnum .... he kept his forefinger on his forehead and sneered ... kettu poidala .... i know me ! enna pathi ... UNNA VIDA enakku nanna theriyum ! Purinjudholyo ..... he grinned again .....

enna nee evvalavu easy a paathutta ... enna pathi unakku enna theriyum ? I smoke ... damn it ... doesnt mean that i have to play with somebodys life ! Am very casual ... living life as it comes .... doesnt mean that i am careless ! unakku enna pathi ennikkaavadhu nalla impression irundhirukkaa ? NO ... illave illa ... adhu dhaan enna thooki erijutta .... Anaa, avo appadi illa ... I love her, I sincerely LOVE her ! but u are a weed ! pulluruvi ... sastram, sampradhaayam, jaadhi, pazhakkam nnu yosippye thavira manasu, vaazhkai, unarchi, kaadhal .... hmn ... idha pathi ellam ennikkaavadhu yosichirukkiyaa ! NO .........

annikki ... athana perukku munnadiyum ... hey hey hey ! naan enna avala katti pudichenaa illa avaloda permission illama ennikkaavadhu avo pakkathula vandhirukkenaa ? kai ... kai ya pudichadhukkaaga .... NO ...

his face was red in anger and he seemed a person full of wrath

before he could complete ....

thats enough ! ........ there was silence for two seconds ...Aswath !

idhu dhaan nee enna pathi therinjukittadhu, idhu naala dhaan ..... idhunaala dhaan she kept her damp eyes away from his and then looked back at him taking a deep breath ! marupadiyum solren, unnoda pidivaadham, possessiveness, kovam ! idhu dhaan ! I am not a right choice for u ... but she is !

i know u r not the right choice for me ! I ve found my choice !

am happy ! nee change aaganumnnu dhaan naan ......

before Shree could complete it ... she could see Aswath walking up the steps .... she turned back with her eyes firmly fixed on the flowing river .... she sat on the steps .....

Aswath walked up and walked towards his bike .... he took his arm towards his backpocket and little perplexed and he checked his front pocket of his branded Lee jean .... Just then an arm came right in front of his eyes from behind with the key of his bike ! He took the keys and turned back to find ........ Sharmi standing .............

Sharmila......

amaam, naan dhaan ...

nee... he stammered but overcame and asked nee inga enna panra .....

she was quiet, this made him more thoughtful, he moved near her ..... but by then she took him by his hand and pulled him over

enga ... before Aswath could complete she took him over the steps and they both stood there on the top step and saw down the steps to find .................................................. .

Saga 20 : THE PRESS RIFT is the anagram for HER FIRST STEP. We ve heard about Barbie doll .... but here is wat you have to see wat it is nealy all about -> Barbie doll = I'll bare bod / Babe I'd roll / Liberal bod

bingleguy
15th June 2006, 10:22 PM
it is a compliment vasanth.munnadi pictures'la face avalo seriya theriyalla edhula nalla errukenga :)

:notworthy: ssanjinika :-) thanks again ! saga padichittu unga valueble points n observations podunga !

ssanjinika
15th June 2006, 10:23 PM
:clap: :clap:
getting more and more interesting.Anan ennakku onnu puriyala..I thot ashwat was doing all this so that he could piruchify shree and sharmi.But eppo avan sharmi'ya love pannaren-nnu sollaranE.Thot he was in love with shree.

bingleguy
15th June 2006, 10:28 PM
:clap: :clap:
getting more and more interesting.Anan ennakku onnu puriyala..I thot ashwat was doing all this so that he could piruchify shree and sharmi.But eppo avan sharmi'ya love pannaren-nnu sollaranE.Thot he was in love with shree.

MISDIRECTION :-) tats a style ! :-) keep reading !

crazy
16th June 2006, 01:11 AM
bg
super :clap: :clap:
story is moving good..............i cant wait til the next saga!
i thought aswath was a bad guy and shree hated him, but it seems like she was pretending as if she hated him :roll:

anyway unga kadaikku :clap: :thumbsup:

hi
16th June 2006, 08:01 AM
Nice Bingle.. keep going :D

Is it becoz shree didn't reciprocate aswath's love.. he pretends to be in luv with sharmi.. so that shree gets jealous... ? :roll:

bingleguy
16th June 2006, 08:31 AM
Nice Bingle.. keep going :D

Is it becoz shree didn't reciprocate aswath's love.. he pretends to be in luv with sharmi.. so that shree gets jealous... ? :roll:

Nope Anjali ! :-) Keep guessing !

P_R
22nd June 2006, 03:11 PM
Hi BG,

I was foxed by the last para of Chapter 19. I assumed it was a hop back in time (the "smile in her face" and "sat next to him" parts led me to think this was the past, Shree had hinted at). So Chapter 20 opened up like a nice googly for me.

The "bayam kalandha smile", "Shree looked at her toes","damp eyes" seemed surprisingly new from Shree. The episode showed us a lot more about Shree and still keeping things nicely closeted.

It is all very heroic to say "I am not right for you" but to have the addressee agree readily to it is painful. But to sympathize with the pain you needed to soften up Shree for the reader, which you did very cleverly. Good writing. Redeeming Aswath has also been done very carefully without mushing it too much. I suspect there is a design behind the tempered redemption :-)

bingleguy
22nd June 2006, 04:15 PM
Vanakkam Prabhu :-)
Was expecting your comments ... i know they would be penned after a careful and thorough read !

Hi BG,
I was foxed by the last para of Chapter 19. I assumed it was a hop back in time (the "smile in her face" and "sat next to him" parts led me to think this was the past, Shree had hinted at). So Chapter 20 opened up like a nice googly for me.

:-) Good to have given u an unexpected opening in this saga !

The "bayam kalandha smile", "Shree looked at her toes","damp eyes" seemed surprisingly new from Shree. The episode showed us a lot more about Shree and still keeping things nicely closeted.

ys, she is not sentimental or any such kind, she is human :-) thats wat i ve depicted her as !

It is all very heroic to say "I am not right for you" but to have the addressee agree readily to it is painful. But to sympathize with the pain you needed to soften up Shree for the reader, which you did very cleverly. Good writing. Redeeming Aswath has also been done very carefully without mushing it too much. I suspect there is a design behind the tempered redemption :-)

Thanks for that compliment Prabhu :-)

bingleguy
3rd July 2006, 10:27 AM
A GRIND DUN SENT

before Aswath could complete she took him over the steps and they both stood there on the top step and saw down the steps to find .................................................. .
Shree sitting in the same place with her legs soaked up in the running Cauvery with her hands placed folded embracing her bent knees and her head bent down between her hands

Sharmi looked at Aswath, while he tried to look away from her. She again looked at Shree and looked back at Aswath

Ashwa .... pidivaadham ..... possessiveness ..... kovam, idhu first time illa da. naan un kitta solla ninachadha avo sollitta...

oh ! appo ellam kettu kittu dhaan ninnu kittu irundhiyaa, enna kootu sadhiyaa....

stop it Ashwa ! avo inga vandhu unna paaka vandhadhu enakku theriyaadhu, unnoda bike inga ninnadha paathen, adhaan vandhen
avala pathi unakku enna theriyum?

enakku .. theriyaadhu ... he smiled and turned his head away n came close to her and watched her eyes.... enakku, avala pathi theriyaadhu .... unna madiri avala porandhadhu lendhe enakku theriyaadhu, aanaa unna...unna vida avala pathi enakku jaasthiyaave theriyum....

Aswath started to turn and walk facing away from her

unakku avalukku pudicha poo theriyumaa ? enakku theriyum
unakku avalukku pudicha subject,place ennannu theriyumaa ? enakku theriyum
unakku avalukku pudicha music,movie, singer edhaavadhu onnu theriyumaa ? enakku theriyum ....

Sharmi looked at him when he turned

Sharmi smiled little and came near him and said en .... unakku avalukku pudichavan .... adhu yaarunnu theriyumaa ?
adhuvum unakku theriyum ... but unnoda possessiveness ! adhu unna vidala ... unakku avo mattum dhaan ulagam,illa?

Ashwa, avalukku pudicha poova pathi therinju vechindiye, andha poova avo thanakku sondhamaa vechu paathirukkiyaa ?
avalukku pudicha music, movie, subject nnu varusiyaa sonniye, andha music movie a vida periya vishayam avaloda charactera fulla purinjundiyaa .... ? pudicha vishayangala mattumae yosicha nee, unna avalukku pudichidhaa nnu yosichiyaa .... ?

Ashwath slowly looked at her eyes, he could see a sparkle in her eyes and the smile of hers was not unrealistic....

unnoda pidivaadham, unna yosikka vidala .......
unnoda possessiveness, unna maathiduthu ........

hmn, idhellam enakku eppadi theriyum nnu paathiyaa ......... avo vera naan vera illa Ashwa ....

unakku pudichadha pathi dhaan nee yosichiye thavira, unna pidichavangala pathi nee yosikkave illa ...
idhu varaikkum avo un kitta ennikkaavadhu pesaama irundhirukkaalaa? but avaloda limit a thaandi pesinadhu illa
idhu varaikkum avo un kooda pazhagaama irundhirukkaalaa? but avaloda limit a thaandi pazhaginadhu illa

nee avala thappa purinjukitta ... avaloda openness ayum, veguli thanathaiyum LOVE appadinnu purinju kitta .... anaa ippavum, en eppavum unnoda appadi oru nimisham kooda irundhadhu illa ....

hmn, unnoda proposal a avo kitta sollum podhu ... avalukku orey shock, avo annikkike unkitta sollitta illa .... adhuvum evvalavu polite aa solliruppa ....

nee dhaan, marupadiyum marupadiyum avala thondharavu pannikittu irundha.... idho, idhe idathula ... indha idathula avo un kitta pesinadhu unakku nyaabagam illaya ...

When Aswath raised his finger to converse something .... Sharmi interrupted ... theriyum, appo annikki propose panni rose koduthappo en vaangikkittannu dhaane kekka vara ... hmn, annikki nee enna avo thaniyaa irukkum podhaa koduthaa ... avoloda class la ellarum irukkum podhu kodutha ....... hmn, appo mattum avo ninaichirundhaa appove moonjiya thrippikittu poirukka mudiyum ... illa athana friends munnadiyum unna .... cha ... andha avamaanam kooda varakkoodaadhunnu dhaan avo vaangikitta .... appuram unna paathu avo idha explain pannala ...

Ashwa, enakku theriyum ! but idhu athanaiyum paatha appuramum naan unna verukkala ...

Ashwath was stunned to hear this from Sharmi !

Ys, idhu ellame enakku theriyum .... ellamae .... but still... naan unna thaan .... she sniffed and turned to her left for a second and looked at Ashwath and gave a smile .......

nee adha purinjukkaama illa ... but unnoda possiveness avala vittu kodukkala, unnoga kobam, en moolamaa avala emaatha thoondradhu ..... Ashwa ! nee avalayo illa ennayo emaathala ... unnaye emaathikkira ....

When Sharmi and Ashwath were talking face on, Shree appeared in between them ... there was absolute muteness and hush at that very moment ...

Sharmi tooka an apace to see Shree's face and tardily looked at Ashwa and then looked at toes .... Ashwa was speechless and seemed realizing.... him too, for the first time, with his head bent down !

Ashwa, unable to bear the silence, tried to move away, by that time ....

Ashwath ........ Shree called him politely .... oru nimisham .... he stood as such like a log, unable to turn his face at Shree, looking away from her .....

Shree .... avana vidu ..... said Sharmi .... so saying moved towards Shree ....

Naan poganum .... so saying Aswath started to move ....

Shree climbed a step to call him again ... when she slipped and losing the balance, fell rolling down on the rocky steps ... within a moment that both Sharmi n Ashwath didnt realize, Shree had rolled down 4-5 steps .... with Sharmi shouting

Shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .........................

Saga 21 : A GRIND DUN SENT is the Anagram of UNDERSTANDING. Something that wakes u up from ur ZZZZZZZzzing ..... Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Z's :-)

rami
3rd July 2006, 12:27 PM
Bingle..... Great going...

crazy
3rd July 2006, 02:34 PM
bg............. :thumbsup: :clap:

bg enakku onnum puriyala.........inga yaar yaara love pannra? :roll:

rami
3rd July 2006, 03:07 PM
Ashwath --------> Shree
Sharmi ---------> Ashwath
Shree ?????????

bingleguy
3rd July 2006, 03:11 PM
Ashwath --------> Shree
Shree ?????????

koodiya seekiram indha Equation a complete aayidum :-)

crazy
3rd July 2006, 03:19 PM
Ashwath --------> Shree
Shree ?????????

koodiya seekiram indha Equation a complete aayidum :-)

naan thinking..................... :)

waiting for ur next saga :)

P_R
3rd July 2006, 04:10 PM
An early KB style scene.
I imagined each line being punctuated with a increasing pitch of violin notes.
Ashwa, avalukku pudicha poova pathi therinju vechindiye, andha poova avo thanakku sondhamaa vechu paathirukkiyaa ? Jang
avalukku pudicha music, movie, subject nnu varusiyaa sonniye, andha music movie a vida periya vishayam avaloda charactera fulla purinjundiyaa .... ? Jagajang
pudicha vishayangala mattumae yosicha nee, unna avalukku pudichidhaa nnu yosichiyaa .... ? a high-pitch piece lasting a full five seconds.

Some mystery untied here. The story is interestingly poised. We await the next episode.

PS: Sathi-Mathi ? Long time no see.

bingleguy
3rd July 2006, 04:14 PM
:lol: Prabhu ! appadiye background music koduthu asathiteengalae ! :-)

Thanks for the compliments !

Sathi-mathi .... :-) soon !

bingleguy
5th July 2006, 04:13 PM
A SCREENS TOLD

Shree climbed a step to call him again ... when she slipped and losing the balance, fell rolling down on the rocky steps ... within a moment that both Sharmi n Ashwath didnt realize, Shree had rolled down 4-5 steps .... with Sharmi shouting

Shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .........................

Ashwa inga paren .... Shree.... Shree ... Sharmi ran down the steps to see Shree lying face down. Ashwath turned rapidly came down towards them, for a moment hesitating but killing all his egoistic feelings ran and saw Sharmi trying to lift Shree's head

Shree had a thick bruise on her forehead, but still closing her eyes .... meanwhile two three guys who were bathing nearby came up to gather around Sharmi who was having Shree on her lap still unconscious ....

Thanni, thanni ... hearing one of the men shouting Ashwath ran down the steps took his handkerchief and immersed it and brought it back wet ... crushed it to sprinkle some water on Shree's face .... still they could feel no reaction on his face ....

auto, dei velu ... auto koopidunga da ... shouted a man with a big moustache ... yaaru ma indha ponnu...

en... ennoda friend dhaanga sniffed Sharmi ... holding Shree's cheeks and chin, moving it to give her consiousness .... Shree Shree ... inga paaru .... she gently patted on her cheeks ... Shree ...

Sharmi looked at the perplexed Ashwath ...

anne, auto nne ... shouted on man on top ...

Without much thinking Ashwath said .... anne, konjam thalaya pudichikanga .... so saying he grabbed her by legs and slowly three men lifted her and then running slowly near the auto ...

Sharmi was running behind helpless ....

Sharmi ... nee kooda ukkaru ... inga nursing home .....giving a question look asked Aswath

thanvandhiri aaspathirikki kku kootikki ponga pa ... inga dhaan periyaar nagar la irukku ...

illeenga avanga chittappa oru clinic vechirukkaaru ... inga dhaan pakkathula dhaan, naan paathukkiren ... said sharmi while the auto driver kicked the bajaj auto to a steering start .... the auto sneered away from the crowd

Sharmi was seeing Shree still without consiciousness .... lying with her head swinging behind the seat ... Sharmi slowly gave her forearm from behind and supported her head ... The auto entered the Raghavendra madam road and took a right towards West gate road .... and reached Sri Ranga's Clinic in 4 minutes ....

Ashwath was right behind the auto ... while Sharmi asked him to call for her chittappa ... Sharmi ... naan pudichikkiren , medhuvaa erakkidalaam, ulla kootindu pogalaam .... seekiram ...

By this time one of the man who had come with his wife ran down to help Ashwa and Sharmi to bring Shree inside the clinic .... when the nurse came out to switch the front light .... realizing who it is ... ran back to the room to inform Dr. Srinivasan ....

By the time Srinivasan got up ... Sharmi n Ashwa with the other man brought Shree inside ... Srinivasan, keeping the cool head of a doc, directed them to leave her on the bed ... Sharmi ...ennamma aachu ... meanwhile he takes Shree's right hand and checked the pulse ....

Sharmi was very much agitated and confused, she was constantly pestering nanna dhaan pesindu irundhaa, thadikki vittu vizhundhutta ....... ippo eppadi irukku maama ? ....... meanwhile Aswath entered the clinic again after paying the auto driver though he refused to take the money .....

okok, shes normal, kavala padaadha ... nothing to worry .... by that time, Sharmi seeped tears in her eyes ... SHarmi, adhaan onnum illannu sonnene, dont worry, everything will be perfectly alright ...

mayakk... mayakkamaa irukkaalae maama, enna aachu

onnum illa, adi patta vegam, avvalavu dhaan, indha injection pottadhukkkappuram ellam seriyaayidum .... ok, dont worry

but still he wasnt able to control Sharmi, by that time, Ashwa moved towards Sharmi, vaa namba veliyila nikkalaam .... so hearing him, Sharmi moved out of the doc's room and walked outside with her left forearm wiping off the tears in her cheeks...

Ashwa went n stood outside near his bike and turned back to see SHarmi sniffing and walking towards him. He could see her eyes red and disturbed...while he saw Srinivasan coming out n calling...

kanna ... unh ...unnoda per enna ...

Ashwath ...

Anh, Ashwath, oru favour da kanna , thalaila adippattadhu naala, it would be better if we could scan her, nee konjam en kooda variyaa, we shall take her to the hospital ... anh, please ...

sure doctor... varen replied Ashwath ...

Ashwa said to Sharmi nee veetukku po, naan paathukkaren ...

vendam, naanum kooda varen

illa vendam Sharmi, unnaala control panna mudiyala ...

illa, paravaa illa, am ok, naan varen ... said Sharmi

Oh, Good, Good so saying Srinivasan opened the back door of his car while the nurse came with a little force on her leaps ....

Doctor ......................

Srinivasan turned to see her hands showing towards the clinic ... seeing that he rushed inside.... Ashwa n Sharmi giving each other pale looks stood there in dead silence ... hurridly started walking towards the clinic .....................

Saga 22 : A SCREENS TOLD is the anagram of SECONDS LATER...Children, Students, Employees are all set for something called Vacation Times = I'm Not as Active, would that be a slogan or a reality ? ;-)

crazy
5th July 2006, 07:24 PM
BG
kadhai suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper.............appo eppavo sonnadhadhaan ippavum sollren.............iam clueless...........story enga pogudhunne theriyala..........very intresting :clap: :thumbsup:

P_R
6th July 2006, 10:08 AM
In the last two episodes you erased (or atleast blunted) the horns on Ashwath's head. With "th" being dropped even when referring to him in third person you have brought him a fold closer to the story. Subtle things like, the guy who was nasty with the exam supervisor insists on paying the auto-driver. The situation is so built such that one is unable to conclude anything about him. i.e. there is sufficient scope to attribute his behaviour to the demands of the events. Good writing.

And (as usual) the story is interestingly poised.

rami
6th July 2006, 10:19 AM
Kya kahani hai.. Bingle ji ... unga "pen" nnukku Dhrishti suthi podungo...

bingleguy
6th July 2006, 10:33 AM
:-) Prabhu !

The horns were not his own, that was only a part of an alteration in his lifestyle ... Actually he was basically a kind n good hearted person, but owing to the dejection, he had changed ... infact adhai shree solra maadiri kaamichiruppen .... :-)

he is gaining his originality -> could be a simple sentence to prove what i ve tried to say :-)

bingleguy
6th July 2006, 10:38 AM
Kya kahani hai.. Bingle ji ... unga "pen" nnukku Dhrishti suthi podungo...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :-)
Comment / Compliment ???? ;-)

rami
6th July 2006, 10:49 AM
Of course ,, A complimentary comment..

swathy
6th July 2006, 12:28 PM
vasanth vendam

idhu ellam nalla illai

enakku porumai kidayadhunnu ungalukku nalla theriyum. one month officekku leave pottu kadhai ennannu ore samayathula mulusa sollungo

good going :clap:

bingleguy
6th July 2006, 12:33 PM
vasanth vendam

idhu ellam nalla illai

enakku porumai kidayadhunnu ungalukku nalla theriyum. one month officekku leave pottu kadhai ennannu ore samayathula mulusa sollungo
:roll: :roll:

good going :clap:

Nandri :-)

Shakthiprabha.
6th July 2006, 10:05 PM
just ONE SINGLE WORD.

Excellent.

:clap:

Arthi
7th July 2006, 09:06 AM
Kadhai kalakala pogudhu.. i really liked 21st episode.
I pray for my dear shree & Sharmi :)

bingleguy
7th July 2006, 10:53 AM
WHEN AM DR FIRST

Srinivasan turned to see her hands showing towards the clinic ... seeing that he rushed inside.... Ashwa n Sharmi giving each other pale looks stood there in dead silence ... hurridly started walking towards the clinic .....................

As Sharmi entered the clinic ......... Shree ... seeing Shree slowly tilting her head towards her n smiling gently ... Shree, onakku onnum illayae, are u alright ? she couldnt control herself but threw herself taking shree's hands.... but slowly controlled her tears by taking a deep breadth ...

She held Shree's hands tightly and turned back to see Srinivasan,

enna Shree, are u ok ? ennada orey gabra pannuitaa... paaru bayandhae petta... hmn ... nothing, nothing ... cmon, slowly hold my hands and try sitting up, slowly, slowly ... ya, gud .... Shree, slowly holding Sharmi's hand and chittappa's hand got up slowly

Sharmi took a pillow and adjusted so that she could rest firmly and comfortably on the bed

thalaikku mattum marundhu pottuduren .... konjam eriyum, poruthukkanum ok yaa ... seeing Shree nod her head, Srinivasan applied the medicine on her forehead ...Ssss haaa ... was a small snizzet from Shree ... aachu, aachu ... avvalavudhaan ...

ok, ippo medhuvaa keezha irangu......... no no sharmi, kai vendam, she can do it all by herself .. cmon shree ... vaa, namba car la eri ukkandhukkanum ... vaa ...

Shree , looked at Sri Ranganathar photo in front of the bed, closing her eyes gaining some strength walked slowly out of the clinic bed towards the car, seeing Ashwa talking over in his mobile, she slowly got into the car ....

Purappadalaama ... on hearing this from Srinivasan, Ashwath .... ok da, pinne vilikkaaam ... so saying kept his mobile in his front jean pocket and moved towards Srinivasan who was sitting in the driver seat now ... naa...naan bike la varen, will follow u

.... oh ok, ok ... no problem ... so saying Srinivasan as usual touching Sri Ranganathar in his car, n thinking him in his mind, started the car .... Janaki, he shouted at the nurse, oru one hour la vandhuduren ... paathukko ...

seringa doctor ...

When he sneered up the engine, Ashwath started the bike and slowly followed him ....

:arrow:

ma .... naan Shree aathukku poittu varen

Sharu ... irudee ... said her mother ma, naanum poi andha kozhandhaiya paathuttu vandhu dren .... Sharu, naanum varen vaa .... paathuttu vandhudalaamso saying sharmi's mother came along her making her saree fleets to set in the right position ....maa, naan poittu konja naazhila vandhudren ...

oru nimisham dee, indha saree nannave illa, maathindu vandhuren ... was sharmi's mother ....

ma, enna ma, kalyaanam vijarikkavaa porom, nanna paathu pattu podavaiyaa kattindu porathukku ....

illa sharu, ava aathula shree appa iruppa, ippadiye pona nanna irukkaadhu, oru nimisham dhaane dee ....

seri appo naan nadandhu poindu irukkattumaa ?

vendam, vendam, dho rendu nimishathula vandhutten .... so saying Sharmi's mother walked in ... while sharmi sat on the porch, but hearing her mother calling she went in ...... standing behind the wooden closed doors answering the questions from her mother ....

scan report ellam onnum illa nnu vandhuduthono ?
mmmm
bayappadara padiyaa onnum illaye?
mmmmhummm
ava chittappa enna sonnar .... came a voice from inside the kitchen, the voice of her grandma ...

mmmmm, onnum illayaam .... verum keezha vizhundha adhirchidhaanaam ...
paritchai vera varradhe dee .... paavam, kozhandha adhukkulla nanna aayidanum .... enna ?
mmmmm...

the doors opened, from which sharmi's mother came out and said en dee ellaathukkum mmmm nna enna artham ... badhil sollalaamolyo ? nee dhaane pakkathula irundhu ellathayum paathundu irundhaa ....

mmmmmmm, idhoda moonaavadhu dhadavaiyaa kekkra ....

seri seri ... verungayyoda avaathukku poga vendam so saying she tried goin inside the kitchen, while sharmi held her by her hands ... amma, adhellam onnum vendam, vaa ...

iru dee, maambazham vaangi vechirundhen illaya, adhula konjam eduthundu varen, .... mmmmaa nhn nhn sniffed Sharmi, naanaavadhu munnaadi poiruppenolyo ? by that time, Sharmi's mother has entered the kitchen. She opened the rice case and took three big banganapalli mangoes and took a plastic cover from behind the almera and took them inside....

vaa ....

hmn, inimae nee edhaavadhu edukkanum nnu sollu so saying sharmi held her mom's hand tightly and pulled her over to the steps ...

amma, ivar saayandhram late aagumaam varrathukku, phone panninar, naan konja naazhila vandhuren ... before she could complete, sharmi has pulled her down the steps ... vaasa kadhava saathikkongo mma ....

Sharmi n her mother started walking towards Shree's house and from a distance Sharmi could see Ashwath's bike infront of Shree's (it was mentioned as Sharmi previously, it is supposed to be Shree, sorry for the inconvenience) house .................................................. ..

Saga 23 : WHEN AM DR FIRST is the anagram of FRIEND'S WARMTH. Is an Admirer = Married ? :-)

rami
7th July 2006, 11:11 AM
... :roll: ... 3 in a row,,, Swathykku mariyathaya.. Intha surusuruppa appadiye maintain pannungo.. :)

Time to breathe .. the story doesnt have any mind breaking "?" this time... A nicely paced saga ... :Thumbsup:

bingleguy
7th July 2006, 11:20 AM
... :roll: ... 3 in a row,,, Swathykku mariyathaya.. Intha surusuruppa appadiye maintain pannungo.. :)

:-) I had prepared things in advance this time ... Sunday ve, i had completed this flow ... but releasing on different days ... :-)

Time to breathe .. the story doesnt have any mind breaking "?" this time... A nicely paced saga ... :Thumbsup:

Well, :-) do u think so ;-) Think twice before u come to conclusions !

Arthi
7th July 2006, 01:24 PM
Bingle waiting for next saga.. . :)

crazy
7th July 2006, 04:35 PM
BG :clap: :thumbsup:

ippolaam kettkuradhukku munnadiye unga saga update pannureenga..............good! :)

bingleguy
9th July 2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks Rami, Arthi n Crazy !

Expect a BIG turn in the next two sagas :-)

crazy
10th July 2006, 12:24 PM

BIG TURN :shock: waiting bg :)

bingleguy
10th July 2006, 12:30 PM

BIG TURN :shock: waiting bg :)

Indha shock kku enna artham :-)

crazy
10th July 2006, 12:39 PM
erkanave enakku indha triangualr love story puriyala...........idhulla big turn........yaarachum pudu entry varumonnu ninachu shock :)

bingleguy
10th July 2006, 12:45 PM
See Triangular love happens in many cases .... infact many would have faced in their real life ! adha pathi general aaa avanga veliyila solla maataanga ... sila peru silent aa odhingiduvaanga, sila peru unakkaachu enakkaachu nnu othaikku othai nippanga ..... idhula puriyaama enna irukku ?

swathy
10th July 2006, 01:22 PM

:lol:

bingle malayalam veraya :roll:

nalla irukku :-)

bingleguy
10th July 2006, 02:17 PM

bingle malayalam veraya :roll:
nalla irukku :-)

:lol: adhu erkanave kodutha thiruppamaache .... ;-)
seri, any guesses,
why Ashwath has come to visit Shree :swinghead: ?
will Sharmi try to go to Shree's house seeing Aswath's bike :swinghead: ?

crazy
10th July 2006, 05:07 PM
aswath going to propose :roll:

bingleguy
10th July 2006, 05:16 PM
aswath going to propose :roll:

:omg: not again ! ;-)

crazy
10th July 2006, 05:50 PM
sari naan guess pannala.................vera yaarachum vandhu solluvaanga, enna vida bettera :)

rami
11th July 2006, 10:44 AM
seri, any guesses,

Aswath visit was just a formal visit ... :boo:

Sharmi will surely go to Shrees house ... :irked:
to find out why Ashwath has come there ...

bingleguy
11th July 2006, 10:55 PM
Nice feelings n guesses :-) Keep ur fingers crossed for answers :lol:

So guys, whats ur general opinion about this the pace of the story .... is it goin in perfect shape ? :-)

hi
14th July 2006, 09:11 AM

I am sure.. sharmi will go and visit shree..

ashwath ... just to create gud impression :P :roll:

bingleguy
16th July 2006, 02:20 PM
Wow ! Good guesses :-) But await a turning point ! ;-)

rami
19th July 2006, 04:49 PM
Where is the next update ? ...Update soon otherwise :bangcomp:
Dont simply :fatigue:

bingleguy
31st July 2006, 05:14 PM
EWE MET

Sharmi n her mother started walking towards Shree's house and from a distance Sharmi could see Ashwath's bike infront of shree' s house .................................................. ..

Sharmi hooked her legs for a second and gave a little jerk to stop walking ..... her mother walks a little ahead, and realizing a blankness near her, turned back to see Sharmi not walking. She turned back and walked a step forward to reach Sharmi and said

ei, enna aachu, en ninnutta ....
Amma, nee po .... naan varen she stammered

Before her mother could question her, Sharmi started running towards her home. Sharmi's mother shrugged her shoulders and said to herself ivo nanna dhaane irundhaaa ? enna aachu ivalukku ? she started moving towards Shree's house.

adadaaa, kolam nanna irukke, adhu mela poin bike a niruthirukka paaru

so saying Sharmi's mother walked towards the entrance and with a hesitation, entered the hall, calling out with a soft voice

Shree mma .....

yaaaru ....... so saying Shree's mother stepped out of the kitchen with an empty tumbler in her hand and smiling at sharmi's mom saying

Sharmi mma, vaango .... ulla vaango.....

Sharmi's mom following her instructions, entered the kitchen, where Shree's mother was preparing tea

enna Sharmi mma, eppadi irukkel.............

naan nanna irukken shree mma, neenga eppadi irukkel .... Shree eppadi irukka, ippo thevala dhaane

saadhaaranamaa dhaan irukka, engalukku romba bayamaa poiduthu.... avo saadhaaranamaa pesa aarambicha appuram dhaan, engalukku moochu vandhudhu.... perumal dhaan ratchikkanum........

kavala padadheengo shree mma, ellam seri aayidum, ippo enga irukkaa ?

avaloda friend vandhirukkan paaka ... maadi room la irukka .... paarungo ....

irukkattum irukkattum, ava friend kilambinathukku appuram paakaren....

avaalukku dhaan tea pottundu irukken .... dho kuduthuttu vandhudren, neenga enna saapadrel ...
so saying Shree's mom moved with a plate with two silver tumblers

Shree's mom started walking the creepy stairs, which was hardly a feet in width and big steps...
Shree .... Shree ......
so saying she entered the stairs room. Walking down the corridor of the room, she crossed the portraits that hung on the wall, revealing three generations.... She walked on the red-oxide dyed chill floors. to reach the room. She enters the room, but doesnt find either of them. She keeps the tea tray on the table, she calls

Shree ....

inga motta maadi la irukken mma .... replies shree ....

tea vechirukken da ....

anh .... varen ... room la vai mma ... naan eduthukkiren....

so saying she turned to Aswath who is silently leaning on the wall with one leg on the floor and the other folded and foot on the wall. He relaxed his folded hands and inserted them into his pocket and his chin up looked at the sky and looked back at Shree. She slowly moved from her position, but Aswath reacted quickly and said
naan eduthuttu varen
saying he entered the room took the tumblers and walk back to the door which lead to the open terrace ...

Before entering the terrace, he stood seeing his left hand side ........... There wasnt any reaction on his face ..... when he sees Sharmi walking towards him in the corridor ...................................

Silently they watch each other's eyes and they stand without movement. Sharmi walks slowly towards him and stood near him. She could feel his heavy breathing ... she walks into the door that led to the open terrace......

hi da ....... said Shree smiling at Sharmi

hi shree ...... eppadi irukka so saying Sharmi moved nearer to Shree ......
Good... as usual jerks Shree, raising both her hands away from each other and lets them fall free on air ....

Aswath enters the terrace while both of them watch him walking with the tray ....

A heavy sigh was felt from Shree ... while Sharmi looks at her with a thousand questions in mind for the sigh....

eduthukko Sharmi .... so saying Shree took the tumbler from the tray and showed it over the hands of Sharmi. She takes the other tumbler from Aswath and taking the tray from him .... giving a naughty smile ..... unakku thaan .... Shree silently giggles ..... She keeps the tumbler in Aswath's hand ......

ssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaaa was Aswath's immediate reaction when he tries to take the tumbler completely in his hand ....

Hello sir ... idhu cup illa ... tumbler .... mela pudichu vaangikongo says Shree ... when Sharmi gives a giggling smile and looks at Aswath.....

With a slight smile on his face .... admitting his mistake, Aswath took the tumbler safe ....

echa panni kudikkalaam ... thooki keeki kudikka try pannaadha Sharmi maadiri ... winked Shree at Sharmi and smilingly looks at Aswath ... who perfectly takes his first gulp perfectly without sipping ......... and he looks back at her and smiles ...

hmnnnnnnnn ... periya aaludhaa says Shree again ....

He carefully keeps the tumbler on the parapet wall and looked at both Sharmi and Shree ...........

Dead silence prevails at this moment of time ... when Shree looks at Aswath, and at the same time, Aswath looking at Sharmi and seeing that Shree quickly transferred her eyes on to Sharmi, who till now was looking at Aswath, rolled her eyes towards Shree, Shree now feels both Aswath and Sharmi's eyes on her ........ and within a fraction of a second at each other and back to her ......

Sharmi tilted her head down ..... and Shree helds her chin up .....

Aswath breaks the silence .......

naan decide pannitten ........................................

Saga 24 : EWE MET is the anagram for WE MEET ....... The Earthquakes = That Queer Shake

Anoushka
31st July 2006, 06:52 PM
enna decide paNNitaaram Ashwath? :)

ssanjinika
31st July 2006, 07:49 PM
Who amongst them is for him :confused2:

crazy
1st August 2006, 09:36 PM
Dead silence prevails at this moment of time ... when Shree looks at Aswath, and at the same time, Aswath looking at Sharmi and seeing that Shree quickly transferred her eyes on to Sharmi, who till now was looking at Aswath, rolled her eyes towards Shree, Shree now feels both Aswath and Sharmi's eyes on her ........ and within a fraction of a second at each other and back to her ......

aal aalukku evalo neram paartittu irundaanga :roll:

naan decide pannitten ........................................ :roll:

enna decide pannitaaraam......... :huh:

hi
2nd August 2006, 07:36 AM
enna decide paNNitaaram Ashwath? :)

Inoru cup tea kekalama vaedamanu :P

rami
2nd August 2006, 10:27 AM
Good going ... :clap2:

ssanjinika
30th August 2006, 05:32 AM
Enna BG writers blockA?

bingleguy
30th August 2006, 08:36 AM
??

ssanjinika
1st September 2006, 06:08 AM
Illa, next chapterA romba naalA kaanum illa.Adhan kaeten :).
Waiting for the next installment.

rami
1st September 2006, 10:03 AM
Avar per Bingle
Bingle Guy

Avar oru kathai ezhuthararu...
Deja Vu
Already seen...

Aana avarukku oru problem...
Short term memory loss...

Ippadi oru threadla kathai ezhutharathe avarukku maranthu pochu...

Avarukku nyaabagam iruppathellam...

Coffee Corner...
Nermuga arimugam...

Yaaravathu avar mandaila
oru kattayala oru podu podunga...
Avaroda amnesia sariyayidum...

crazy
2nd September 2006, 01:17 PM
Avar per Bingle
Bingle Guy

Avar oru kathai ezhuthararu...
Deja Vu
Already seen...

Aana avarukku oru problem...
Short term memory loss...

Ippadi oru threadla kathai ezhutharathe avarukku maranthu pochu...

Avarukku nyaabagam iruppathellam...

Coffee Corner...
Nermuga arimugam...

Yaaravathu avar mandaila
oru kattayala oru podu podunga...
Avaroda amnesia sariyayidum...

sariya sonninga akka :)

bingleguy
2nd September 2006, 03:25 PM
Ahaaaaa Rami n Crazy .... :lol:
not like that .... will be here soon with the next saga :-) pretty sooooooooooon :-)

seagull
3rd September 2006, 01:23 AM
nice story Bingleguy :)

P_R
11th September 2006, 01:47 AM
ENNA AACHU ? --- will we be soon saying AHA NUANCE !

bingleguy
11th September 2006, 09:16 AM
:lol: Prabhu ;-) getting carried away is something .... but getting accustomed s unexpected ..... vandhudum vandhudum :-) delay kku mannikkavum

bingleguy
11th September 2006, 12:53 PM
HALFBACKS

Aswath breaks the silence .......

naan decide pannitten ........................................

a wave of uncertainity ran past Sharmi.... she could not control her hands .... they were in dire need to be folded together and closing her eyes she wishes to pray ......

Please .... Please .... Please ....

but then reality made her to just clasp her hands behind her .....

Shree looked at Sharmi and felt her emotions..... but quickly before sharmi could sense that ... looked on to Aswath's eyes ... but couldnt talk....

enna, rendu perum ennamo pei ya paatha maadiri muzhikkireenga ... hello ..... said Aswath waving his hand in front of Sharmi's eyes .... enna ? anh.... and he gave a gentle giggle .... naan sonnadhu kettudhaa ....

anh ....... hmn ...

enna sonnen ......

decid ... decide pann ... itten nnu ssssonna .....

good .... enna decide pannirukken nnu therinjukka vendaamaa ?

amh.... h ....... hmn.....

while Shree broke the conversation between Aswath n Sharmi ...
hey ... Ashwa ... edhukku ippadi forcible aa pesara ...

cha cha ... appadiyellam onnum illa .... naan paatukku solli kittu irukken, neenga rendu perum ennamo Evil Dead padatha raathri pannandu manikku paatha maadiri muzhikireenga .... adhaan sonnen.......... and so saying Ashwath held his both hands into his pockets....

seri ... seri ... enna solla vandhiyo adha sollu ....

Aswath turned towards the entrance and looked at the top portion of the tiles.....

Shree clasped her hands and folded them ... then with on hand she quickly hit on the hand of Sharmi which had the nails well placed between her teeth ....

realizing the gesture of Shree, Sharmi removed her hands from her mouth and then looked at Shree sideways and the looked at Aswath......

He then turned and said........... i ve decided to move on ..................

Move ON .... adhu enna move ON ? quickly asked sharmi unable to control her emotions .......

pthhch.... sounded Shree looking at Sharmi .... avana konjam pesa vidariyaa ......

ok ok .... chill..... i ve decided....for once ...... i have to make a choice

enakku nyaabagam irukku .... he removed his hands from the pocket and folded them towards his chest ..... i ve been so lonely during my childhood ....

i ve always longed for company .... enakku brother sister yaarum kidayaadhu .... naan rendaavadhu padikku podhu engappa Dubai ponaar .... i was alone with my mom ...

we have a big bungalow at Calicut .... koopta kuralukku aalunga, enga poganum naalum car, appa rendu varushathukku oru thadavai varuvaanga ... Gifts ....... nirayaa vaangittu varuvaaru ....
but he doesnt stay for long ..... vandha vegathulaye parandhuduvaaru ............

mom ...... though she was busy .. she used to be very kind to me .... dad solluvaanga, naan engamma madiyila mattum dhaan thoonguvenaan .... hehe ... adhuvum katta viral amamyumyum ...
and they all laughed together ....

naanum dhaan........ giggled n said Shree ...........

everybody for a second forgot everything and laughed ......

ippadiye siricha maadiri irundha ennoda life ....azhugai nna enna nu theriyaadha life......... thideernnu change aachu ..... naan school la lunch time la mom kkaaga wait panni kittu irundhen ... varala .... gate kkum classukkum nadandhu nadandhu kovamaa vandhuchu .......... evening veetukku poi nanna thittanum ....
i will teach her a lesson ........... appadinnu enga gundu chechi teacher solra dialogue a solli kittu classukku poitten .....

Maths class aarambichadhu ......... i just then turned around the gate to see.........

Saga 25 : HALFBACKS is the anagram of FLASH BACK which counter s the say wat happenned earlier .... Wher somebody tries to Hook ... just done say Oh, OK :-)

Anoushka
11th September 2006, 01:04 PM
ozhunga kadakadanu story-ai mudikkura vazhiyai paarunga :) enga ellaryum ippadi expectation Oda thavikka vaikaatheenga :)

rami
11th September 2006, 02:48 PM
Vasanth ... En ippadi oru pointla thodarum podareenga !! :confused2:

Ellam Naga sir kathu ... :argh:

Aana enakku next enna nadakkumnu theriyume :poke:

crazy
11th September 2006, 03:21 PM
BG idhellam sariyilla.................... :evil:
anou akka, sonna madhiri kathiya mudikkira vazhiya paarunga :wink: :)

P_R
12th September 2006, 07:10 AM
Hmmm
It is geting quick. Aswath explaining seemed a little ordinary. Only in movies do people typify their lives like that, in life people tend to believe their experiences are unique and resist putting them in boxes (koopta kuralukku aalunga, enga poganum naalum car....Gifts ....... nirayaa vaangittu varuvaaru....azhugai nna enna nu theriyaadha life ). But I guess this can be understood as someone trying to consciously rationalize why-he-feels-what-he-feels. Or to hazard a guess: why-he-does-what-he-does.

And of course it is too early for me to jump to any conclusion because you have ended with a signature hook.

It seems a bit strange and abrupt when Aswath refers to his parents as Dad and Mom even in third person. "Dad solluvaanga". Of course Aswath could be someone who speaks that way, so no issues. But you he says "engamma madiyila" and then says "mom kkaaga wait panni kittu". That seemed a bit jarring.

with on hand she quickly hit on the hand of Sharmi which had the nails well placed between her teeth :) These details are your forte. I have been in this precise situation (at the receiving end) several times. And it is perhaps things several others have noticed but just left it there. To think of it and tacitly insert it in the appropriate place is clever and stylish.

Eagerly await the next episode.

bingleguy
12th September 2006, 02:07 PM
Hmmm

And of course it is too early for me to jump to any conclusion because you have ended with a signature hook.

Well, to reiterate he is from a rich background, and also is earning in dubai ... so something beyond rich.... as such Aswath has not opened this to anybody earlier ... n i wish i had shown the hesitation in a stronger way :-) which would have helped .....

It seems a bit strange and abrupt when Aswath refers to his parents as Dad and Mom even in third person. "Dad solluvaanga". Of course Aswath could be someone who speaks that way, so no issues. But you he says "engamma madiyila" and then says "mom kkaaga wait panni kittu". That seemed a bit jarring.

actually he has been growing with his parents as a third person only :-) anyways that was not the intention ... some ppl have the habit of referring them explictly ..... one more answer to this comes in the next saga ;-)

with on hand she quickly hit on the hand of Sharmi which had the nails well placed between her teeth :) These details are your forte. I have been in this precise situation (at the receiving end) several times. And it is perhaps things several others have noticed but just left it there. To think of it and tacitly insert it in the appropriate place is clever and stylish.

Eagerly await the next episode.
:notworthy:

bingleguy
12th September 2006, 02:11 PM
Hmmm

Well, to reiterate he is from a rich background, and also is earning in dubai ... so something beyond rich.... as such Aswath has not opened this to anybody earlier ... n i wish i had shown the hesitation in a stronger way :-) which would have helped .....

actually he has been growing with his parents as a third person only :-) anyways that was not the intention ... some ppl have the habit of referring them explictly ..... one more answer to this comes in the next saga ;-)

Eagerly await the next episode.[/quote]

ssanjinika
5th October 2006, 07:45 AM
To quote PR
Eagerly waiting for the next episode BG :)

Anoushka
6th October 2006, 06:20 PM
Vasanth-ku appa appa kathai ezhuthurathE maranthuduthunu ninaikuren... :) next episode enge... enge... enge?

crazy
6th October 2006, 06:23 PM
Vasanth-ku appa appa kathai ezhuthurathE maranthuduthunu ninaikuren... :) next episode enge... enge... enge?

:lol: :rotfl:

daffodil
18th October 2006, 08:34 PM
Eagerly waiting for the next episode...pls post soooon....!!:)

bingleguy
20th October 2006, 04:12 AM
Mannikka vendum makkalae ... :-)

Soooooooooooooon will update the next saga :-)

Vanakkam Daffodil :-) seems to be a newbie ... hope u ve read the earlier sagas :-) expecting your feedback on the same :-) u can PM me !

P_R
26th October 2006, 07:53 AM
From weekly to fortnightly to monthly to..... bi-monthly ? :-(

bingleguy
8th November 2006, 03:39 AM
NEVER FOREGO

Maths class aarambichadhu ......... i just then turned around the gate to see.........

my mom and dad getting down from my dad's favourite Merc .... a wave of absolute happiness came on my face and anybody could see all my 31 tooth .... i immediately got up from my bench and ran out of the class, while the teacher is still unaware that i am flying heights ... poor she.... didnt even notice me running out when she is busy talking towards the board .....

i just ran on the corridor to reach the steps and then ran on the school ground and jumped on my

dad, which made him almost fall .... He hugged me tightly and kissed me on my cheeks while my mom

was just folding her hands and enjoying our reunion

acha.......

eda kutta so sayin daddy hugged me again .... enda kuttan engana undu ?
ummm ... by the time, my mom took my hands and then left it again.

My dad took my hands and kissed on the forehand and put his hands into the pocket and turned back to my mom. Then he left me down, but i cligned on to him saying naan ningale vittu evideyum povilla.... achan enakku venum ..... daddy ende kooda thanne undaganam.. eppavum ..... i clinged on him almost tightening his neck...

Dad looked at mom n said something .... which i was least bothered to listen.... Then my dad slowly made me stand .... then he knelt down to my level and looked at my face calmly.... There was absolute silence ......

achan vegam iranganu... good boy alle. karayanda .... kissed me on my forehead and then got up. He took hold of my hands and then started walking back.... While entering the car, he said "Ashwa, a time will come when i will need u"

Sharmi moved back a little, and hitting on the wooden table, the tumbler fell and water splashed over the floor....

naan enna Frankenstein kadhai yaa solren ....With a look on the frigtened face of Sharmi .... Ashwath smiled

My dad told me that he may need me... now ... I am taking him with me to the States .... for his treatment .... veetula ellarumae ... He wanted me to do higher studies abroad ... and now i am fulfilling his wish, adhu avar irukkum podhe pannanum nnu aasa padaren ....

Ashwath folded his hands and turned his back, the time has come ..... adhoda .... naan inimae yaar naduvula vara maaten.... am gonna try giving a reason to my life .....

enakku theriyum, ennala inga nirayaa kuzhappam .... Ashwath moved away from them and slipped his hands in to the pocket .... and turned back to Shree

Shree ..... nee poi nnu ninaichadhu unmai ....
Sharmi ..... nee nijam nnu ninaichu poi .....

Sharmi wanted to ask something, but stopped ......

ennaala endha prachanai yum vara koodaadhu ..... idhu varaikkum naan nirayaa problems kku kaaranamaa irundhirukken .... well ... therinjum... theriyaamalum ..........

Sharmi could not control any longer, she bursted out with tears and couldnt control the emotions ran away from the place towards the room ....

Ashwath tried to stop her and go behind, but Shree stretched his hands and stopped him ... avo ennoda poruppu .... Ashwath, tried seeing her face to face, but faced down ... and then looked up at Shree smilingly said ...[i] Thanks Shree .....

naan poren ..... inimae naduvula nichiyamaa vara maaten .... i ve caused a lot of problems for u ... Sorry nnu sonna seriya poidaadhu .... but nichiyama adha thavira vera edhuvum ennala solla mudiyala .... sollavum .... theriyala ...... am gonna continue my further studies .... goin to States .... forever ......

He walked fast towards the door but slowed down when he slowly turned back to see Shree watching him.... he could see a drop n the corner of her eyes ..... Ashwath smiled...... She tried to manipulate that by turning to the other side .... and when she turned back again to see him ..... he is gone..............

Saga 26 : NEVER FOREGO is the Anagram for GONE FOREVER !

crazy
8th November 2006, 01:19 PM
:omg: where is story going..................
i almost forgot the last episode :)

BG :clap: :thumbsup:

P_R
9th November 2006, 12:25 AM
HI BG. Nice to read after a long time. Like crazy said, its so long that I almost forgot the last episode. I went back and read the last 2 episodes to come here.

Just a few chapters ago we saw Ashwath sounding sinister (in his remarks to Narasimhan etc.). I know that is long back for us readers but in the timeline of the story it is just days behind the current scene.

Considering there has been no great intervening incident except Shree's swooning, Ashwath's changeover seems a little sudden (unless you have something up your sleeve).

The plastererd hand,deja vu and the long lost Sathi Mathi still in the box we wait with bated breath.

Arthi
9th November 2006, 10:46 AM
Yes Bingle, me too almost forgot the last episode, while reading this current episode & that too in Malayalam also,
first I was thinking wat is going on???

Took a bit time to rewind the last episode :)

Author has gone to States, so the story too ;)

Keep going :) :clap:

bingleguy
10th November 2006, 04:21 AM
[tscii:b1a8bd4403]DINT SHE SEE

He walked fast towards the door but slowed down when he slowly turned back to see Shree watching him.... he could see a drop n the corner of her eyes ..... Ashwath smiled...... She tried to manipulate that by turning to the other side .... and when she turned back again to see him ..... he is gone..............

Shree slowly moves forward with those sparkling droplets still on her face … she takes her right hand to wipe them off… she walks on the corridor to reach the center window….
Meanwhile Ashwa walks down the stairs to take the steps for to the road… Ashwa walks down to the mud road and halts for a second … He slowly lifts his head up to the left ………..

An Ambassador car speeds away on the road creating a cloud of dust …. and when they settle down, Ashwas could see Sharmi sitting on the front porch … she is sitting with her legs cuddled with her knees brought together … and her arms and face were resting on her knees …. She slowly lifts her chin up…. Looking at the car and then slowly turning towards her right…. Seeing Ashwa ….

Ashwa looks at Sharmi’s face from a distance, but could feel the heat of her tears near him… he then slowly turns back and looks at the window to see Shree ….giving him a stagnant look… he then shifted his face towards Sharmi…..

He takes both his hands and clasps both his palms and takes them towards his chin and then closes his eyes and gave a sound of sigh…. He then removed his hands and takes the key out of his pocket and removes the bike stand ….. where he slips for a second losing the balance of his bike ….

Ayyo …. A brief sound from Shree on top …. But he manages to get the balance and then mounts on his bike …. He starts the bike and uses his right leg to change the gear and accelerates forward ….. when he looks up again seeing Shree….. she gets up from the kneeling position and takes a sharp turn when she tipped off the table and spilt the tumbler … where the coffee was spilt on the floor …. Leaving a couple of sprinkled milk on her face ….

Shree slowly moves forward with those sparkling droplets still on her face … she takes her right hand to wipe them off… she walks on the corridor to reach the center window….
Meanwhile Ashwa walks down the stairs to take the steps for to the road… Ashwa walks down to the mud road and halts for a second … He slowly lifts his head up to the left ………..

An Ambassador car speeds away on the road creating a cloud of dust …. and when they settle down, Ashwas could see Sharmi sitting on the front porch … she is sitting with her legs cuddled with her knees brought together … and her arms and face were resting on her knees …. She slowly lifts her chin up…. Looking at the car and then slowly turning towards her right…. Seeing Ashwa ….

Ashwa looks at Sharmi’s face from a distance, but could feel the heat of her tears near him… he then slowly turns back and looks at the window to see Shree ….giving him a stagnant look… he then shifted his face towards Sharmi…..

He takes both his hands and clasps both his palms and takes them towards his chin and then closes his eyes and gave a sound of sigh…. He then removed his hands and takes the key out of his pocket and removes the bike stand ….. where he slips for a second losing the balance of his bike ….

Ayyo …. A brief sound from Shree on top …. But he manages to get the balance and then mounts on his bike …. He starts the bike and uses his right leg to change the gear and accelerates forward ….. when he looks up again seeing Shree….. she gets up from the kneeling position and she tipped off the table and the tumbler with coffee spilt on the floor . Leaving a couple of sprinkled coffee on her face ….

Shree… ennadi idhu … innum china kozhandhai yaattum kaapi tumbler ai thatti vittundu irukka ….. nanna irukku po… ippo dhaan perukki thodachirukka … adhukkulla azhukkaakiyaachu …. Says Kamalam, Shree’s mom who has been walking up to her ….

Ennadi idhu …. Indha maadiri nerathula jaakardhayaa irukkanum nnu sollirukkenolyo …. Dho paaru … evvalavu thalli irukku table … indha nerathula enna exercise vendi kidakku ….

Seri seri … naan thodaikkaren, paaru … saayandharam mani aaru aagaporadhu …. Vilakkethu vaa ….

Dee, appuram nee ungaaathukkaarar oda chat pannum podhu, nekku pavazham vangindu varradha pathi sitha nyaabaga paduthidu ….. anga dhaan cheap aa kidaikkumaamae … ungappa vukku theriya vendam …. Enna, purinjudhaa … appuram idellam ennathukku nnu dhaam dhoom nnu paranukkum tharaikkumaa kudhippar …..

Ennadi idhu… masa masa nnu ninnudu irukka, seekiram ezhundhiru …. Vilakkethanum …. Appuram Vishnu sahasranaamam marakkaama sollidu …. So saying Shree’s mother was moving with the wet cloth towards the stairs ….

Shree was still looking perplexed at her mom, who was walking down the stairs and still she can hear her words ….. dee, vilakkethu ….. vaasa light podu ……….. ippove ivo ippadi yosichinde nikkaraale … ivo kai kozhandhai yoda enna panna pora …. Hmn … Narayana … ivale innum kozhandha maadiri dhaan irukkaa ....

Shree manages to walk but feels a kind of pain, like that of carrying a heavy load … and her right hand automatically goes to her hip where now she feels there is something odd on her body … she slowly looks down to find a life tht is bulging out from her belly ……

She slowly lifts the file in her hand to see the medical records with name Mrs. Shree Arun [/tscii:b1a8bd4403]

ssanjinika
10th November 2006, 10:23 AM
I think i need to go back and read all the chapters again...Ore confusedA erruken!

Arthi
10th November 2006, 10:29 AM
I can't digest this SHREE got married? :cry:

I need to read one more time to give my comments :)

bingleguy
10th November 2006, 12:03 PM
guys n gals .... u dont need to be confused about the whole story now ;-) just be confused about the way this one is presented .... can u find out something very very odd in this saga .....

Anoushka
10th November 2006, 01:22 PM
Vasanth: enna vasanth ippadi conphis paNNureenga? :)

bingleguy
10th November 2006, 07:41 PM
Vasanth: enna vasanth ippadi conphis paNNureenga? :)
adhu dhaane indha story oda thaaraga mandiramae ;-)
well, two things to be noted .....
>>>> a similar incident, in the SAME way happenning..... is it really happening ?
>>>> Arun ngra name engayo paatha maadiri illa ;-) ?

Priyankak
10th November 2006, 09:35 PM
Hi BG anna, hru?
I just started to read your story. So far its going well. Very interesting story and the way of writing is really good. :victory: :thumbsup: Now i am in 2nd page. :oops: total pages 40!! :ashamed: :mrgreen: read panni mudichathukappuram matha comments poduren. :yes: :yessir:

P_R
11th November 2006, 04:59 AM
Nice one BG ! I re-read the deja-vu paragraphs 2-3 times just to be sure. Finally you have joined the two lines of the story. Of course none of us is any position to guess what next. It is getting really interesting and a bit freaky too :-)

Carry on the good work.

Arthi
11th November 2006, 11:25 AM
[tscii:416602d851]Hope dιjΰ vu has happend in this episode :redjump:

After shree split coffee ;) on floor, she might have thought of that she has ungerdone the experience of thinking that the same situation had occurred before

am I right bingle? ;)
One doubt i have... why u have mentioned Aswath name as Ashwa???

The other knot is Mrs Shree Arun... Entangling Sathi's Arun & Shree's Arun :wink: :wink:

As Prabhu rightly said , can't guess anything :huh: :shaking: :ashamed:

Hey Bingle payya kadhai :2thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/tscii:416602d851]

crazy
11th November 2006, 01:50 PM
what shree got married :shock:
when?
how?
where was I?

where is story going........... :roll:

Arthi
11th November 2006, 03:21 PM
Kadhaya nalla padinga Crazy :)
I am here just highlighting those area 4 u :)

[tscii:5b013f4432]DINT SHE SEE

Shree manages to walk but feels a kind of pain, like that of carrying a heavy load … and her right hand automatically goes to her hip where now she feels there is something odd on her body … she slowly looks down to find a life tht is bulging out from her belly ……

She slowly lifts the file in her hand to see the medical records with name Mrs. Shree Arun [/tscii:5b013f4432]

crazy
11th November 2006, 03:24 PM
arthi: i dont get it! :(
pls do explain :)

Arthi
11th November 2006, 03:53 PM
Hey see the bold letter Mrs.Shree Arun

Neega ennOru murai saga padinga, puriyalai na naan sollaren :)

crazy
11th November 2006, 03:55 PM
arthi i can see that shes married, but when and how?

Arthi
11th November 2006, 04:11 PM

aduEllam naama dhan purinjukkanum :roll:

How & When-nuku ellam Author has to answer :D

crazy
11th November 2006, 04:14 PM

sorry arthi for bothering u or for bothered u with my questions.
i did notice that mrs shree aruna, but i was just thinking when she got married :)

lets wait for authors answer :D

Arthi
11th November 2006, 04:14 PM
when?
how?
where was I?

Kalyana foto-la neega enganu thedareengala? :roll: :roll:

crazy
11th November 2006, 04:19 PM
when?
how?
where was I?

:lol: illai arthi, kalyaana veetila naan enga irundhennu theduren

Arthi
11th November 2006, 04:22 PM

sorry arthi for bothering u or for bothered u with my questions.
i did notice that mrs shree aruna, but i was just thinking when she got married :)
lets wait for authors answer :D

hi Crazy chellam, :D
u dnt bother me, in one of ur posts, u asked when, How & all, so i thought u dnt come to know that she is married. :o :P

Bingle dnt explain abt the marriage. :) I think he wanted to stress the deja vu part :roll: :wink:

I can't guess the next episode, let the author come & disentangle the knot.

crazy
11th November 2006, 04:24 PM
hi Crazy chellam, :D
u dnt bother me, in one of ur posts, u asked when, How & all, so i thought u dnt come to know that she is married. :o :P

Bingle dnt explain abt the marriage. :) I think he wanted to stress the deja vu part :roll: :wink:

I can't guess the next episode, let the author come & disentangle the knot.

its all right :)

Arthi
11th November 2006, 04:27 PM
when?
how?
where was I?

em pakkathula ninNudu thaanaE, Shree Avvalau azhaga erukaanu sonnega, marandhu teengala :roll: :wink:

Kalyaana saapadu kooda nalla erndhadhu sOnnegalaE, apuram naaba kooda Srirangam temple pOnOmaE :lol:

crazy
11th November 2006, 04:31 PM
when?
how?
where was I?

em pakkathula ninNudu thaanaE, Shree Avvalau azhaga erukaanu sonnega, marandhu teengala :roll: :wink:

Kalyaana saapadu kooda nalla erndhadhu sOnnegalaE, apuram naaba kooda Srirangam temple pOnOmaE :lol:

sorry arthi............."deja vu" padichu, enakkum nijamellam some sort of "deja vu" thonudha, athaan marandhutten :oops:

bingleguy
11th November 2006, 10:15 PM
wow gals .... :-) after a long time a discussion sort is on ;-) well well well Arthi ... Excellent ...... assumptions :-) lets wait n watch how does it go! :-)

Well Crazy, i ve not explained anything about her marriage .... :-)

The following sagas are gonna be kind of talking much about Shree's experiences on deja vu :-)

well ;-) Dont miss it :-)

ssanjinika
12th November 2006, 08:04 AM
Hello...testing posting.Testing posting..
BG I did post a comment about the 27th saga..just cant find it anywhere..Im perplexed!

bingleguy
12th November 2006, 12:54 PM
BG I did post a comment about the 27th saga..just cant find it anywhere..Im perplexed!
Either u of the mods only have the authority to change or delete the post :roll: how come it got missed out ?

crazy
12th November 2006, 01:59 PM
WE WONTTTTTTTT MISSSSSSSSSSS IT :)

ssanjinika
13th November 2006, 01:33 AM
Either u of the mods only have the authority to change or delete the post :roll: how come it got missed out ?
Anyways its ok! Good thing I sent you the pm :)

hi
13th November 2006, 09:01 AM
Shree got married :shock: ... :?:

waiting for the next episode :D

bingleguy
13th November 2006, 09:44 AM
Shree got married :shock: ... :?:

waiting for the next episode :D

Anjali ... engendho vandhuteengalae ;-) welcome !
Shree - Marriage ... neenga enna ninaikireenga ? idhuvum deja vu vo ? ;-)

Shakthiprabha.
13th November 2006, 04:30 PM
Ah!

I knew it !

I knew where its heading too :wink:

bg,

naan ninaichathu sari thaan :D

:shhh: :D

story excellently taken :)

Had the continuity been there, ppl wont be so forgetful.

guess many of us are in deja vu of reading this story in some birth before (look whoz talkin :lol: )

bingleguy
14th November 2006, 02:10 AM
Shakthi :-) well i do not know wats ur imagination.... but if am really good in twisting .... i should try proving u wrong ;-) anyways .....

I know, the continuity is the real problem, but as many of u know my situation ... hope i keep building up the temptation

Shakthiprabha.
14th November 2006, 09:10 AM
Shakthi :-) well i do not know wats ur imagination.... but if am really good in twisting .... i should try proving u wrong ;-) anyways .....

hahaha

u dont know me yet ! :P

I am known for imagining and twisting stories too weirdly that most of the time i guess the inevitable :P

lets take a bet on this :)

bingleguy
14th November 2006, 12:12 PM

hahaha

u dont know me yet ! :P

I am known for imagining and twisting stories too weirdly that most of the time i guess the inevitable :P

lets take a bet on this :)

Well shakthi .. if tis a challenge :-) am ready .. but be honest :-)

suvai
3rd December 2006, 06:28 AM
ahaaa bingleguy..........veryyyyyy interesting & veryyyy curious about the next .........nallaaa ezhuthareenga......awaiting the rest...:-)suvai

bingleguy
14th December 2006, 09:34 AM
Saga 28 : AN ARMA

She slowly lifts the file in her hand to see the medical records with name Mrs. Shree Arun

Shree walks towards the steps, holding the wall, slowly starts to descend.... when she could hear her mother Shree, vaasa light a pottutiyaa ?????

Shree slowly and carefully taking her steps down and biting her lower lips, crossed the big step and yelled varen ma... She then walks towards the vaasal rezhi, and then switches on the pretty old black switch......... when the light suddenly brightens the little dark entrance.... Shree could see somebody walking towards the entrance, and she slowly steps outside to see ......

hey Ramana..... vaa vaa .....

akka.... eppadi ka irukkeenga ...... ? enna solraanga pasanga ? nalla odhaikiraangalaaa ?????

Shree lifted her head to see Ramana for a moment .....

unakku eppadi theriyum...........
pinna illayaa ... paarunga, vayaru evvalaavu perusaa irukku so sayin giggled Ramana, who stood there with the pile of dresses neatly ironed and wrapped with a newspaper and a nice lace being knotted on top .....

A little startled, Shree says

kudu Ramana ...

naan vekkaren ka .... neenga vaanga ..... so saying Ramana walked into the house shouting kamalam maami ...... Ramana vandhirukken ......

from the pooja room, there was a feeble voice .....

Ramana ...... dho vandhutten ..... endee Ramanaa ... enga unga appa varalayaa innikki ???? avanukku inga vandhu mor vaangi saapdaama thookam varaaadhae ...... before Kamalam could complete the sentence ......... vitturuvenaaa ...... pinnaalaye vandhutten paarunga ....

adhaane paathen, nokku mookula verthudumae .... so saying Kamalam walked over the small niche where she took her small purse which had Rama jewellery written on it .... She takes out a 50 rupee note from that and walks towards Ramanaa .... enna adhisayam innikki Ramana kutti vandhirukku ......

Shree akka va paakanum nnu orey pudivaadham ..... naan varen nnu solrathukkulla thuniya thooki kittu vandhiduchu ....

indha .... ethana uruppadi ???????? evvalavu tharanum ... ?

motham 26 uruppadi ma..... 40 rooba thaanga

enna Thangavelu ..... vara vara romba costly aa poyitiye nee ....

illama.... so saying he scratched his head

iru, udane rekkaya kattindu parakkaadha .... mor tharen saaptutu po ..... Ramana kutti ..... unakkum tharattumaa ...... ? when Kamalam could see Ramana sitting near the chair where Shree is sitting and showing her the scan reports ......

inga paathiyaa ...... rendu thala theriyudhaa ..... so..... rendu kozhandhainga ......

oh ippadi ellam theriyumaa akka ???? so saying Ramana, was looking firmly at the scan report .....

Kamalam brings two tumblers or butter milk and gives one to Thangavelu and the other to Ramana ....

Ramana kannu, thooki kudikkannum, udatula padamaa....

seri pa...

Thangavelu, chinna kozhandha avo, avulukkenna .....

chinna dha irukkum podhu dhaane ma maatha mudiyum .... naan varen ma

sari thangavelu ..... hearing those words Thangavelu moved, inserting the fifty rupee note in his pocket, and giving a weird smile to Shree and holding his daughter's hand, starts walking towards the door....

Ramana, lifts her slender arms bidding a good bye to Shree .... who was still baffling, to understand the smile of Thangavelu

Shree, slowly keeps the reports on the table and leans back to the wall .... when the Panasonic phone rings .... she reaches the table to take the phone ....

Hello .....

Hey Honey ....

Arun ..... smiled Shree...........

Saga 28 : AN ARMA is an anagram of Ramana !

crazy
14th December 2006, 05:35 PM
ramana :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2006, 11:17 PM
ramana poNNA :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2006, 11:18 PM
when?
how?
where was I?

Shreekku kozhanthaiyE porakka porathu.

Seemandham kaanum koopduvaangalannu kelunga arthi :D

P_R
18th December 2006, 01:49 AM
Hmmm new character introduced and a slight drop in pace. I was expecting something else after the surprise in the last episode. As always I remain surprised and eager.

ramana poNNA :roll: ditto :roll:

bingleguy
18th December 2006, 04:18 AM
Hmmm new character introduced and a slight drop in pace. I was expecting something else after the surprise in the last episode. As always I remain surprised and eager.

ramana poNNA :roll: ditto :roll:

:-) Keep it alive !

Ys, Ramana is a girl !

Priyankak
18th December 2006, 04:32 AM
BG anna, very interesting story.. saga is really nice... pls update da Saga 29 ..soon :? .. waiting for tat.... the way of writing is really :thumbsup:

bingleguy
18th December 2006, 10:39 AM
Saga 29 : A RUN

Shree, slowly keeps the reports on the table and leans back to the wall .... when the Panasonic phone rings .... she reaches the table to take the phone ....

Hello .....

Hey Honey ....

Arun ..... smiled Shree...........

how r u ? reports vandhaachaa ?

ya ... you win !

yesssssss with all his might Arun screems

Shree, giggling at the excitement of Arun, slid her lower lips under her upper jaw and smiles ...
ok ok .....

I won ........ while the something gets hit by his hand, touching the carpet .... eeks ...

enna aachu ....

nothing, nothing ....alarm clock slipped ..... naan sheekram ezhundhukka alarm vecha, i had to wake it up ....

also my sweet lovely girl friend in my bed is not letting me sleep ... so saying he gives a tight kiss to Shree's photo frame in his bed.....

Arun ... podhum photo va konjinadhu .....
Arun smiled to acknowledge that she knows very well about his kiss to the photo .....

eppo varel ... ?

well, am just waiting for the right time da .... unakku theriyum dhaane .... Chief has agreed, but i ll have to give some final touches, some documentation
then am all yours ... so saying he just bends down with a groan...

kaalangaarthaala thookam varaama phone enna vendi kidakkala ....

enna da panradhu, need to goto meet the chief early and finish the work fast ....

ok ok .. .adhukkaaga, early morning 4 kkellam ezhundhu ukkaandhu enna panrel ....

hmn ... sighed Arun, i slept early yest .... adhaan seekiram ezhundhundutten .... so how r u doin ? were the reports normal ....

oh ya ... indha maasam 20th date koduthirukka, would be normal she says .....

Thats good .... innikki enna 1st dhaane, will come there in a week's time ..... get ready ... am coming baby !

podhum podhum, neengalum unga baby yum ....

hey, chill ... u are my sweet little baby....

haiyo ... rama .... kaalangaarthaala enn romance vendi kidakkala ...

oh my dear ............ i know u like it .... i can see u smiling with ur lips under ur jaw.... chumma enna alattal ...Shree was exactly shying the way Arun was explaining it ...

ok shree .... need to get goin .... vekkatumaa .....

meanwhile, Rangabhashyam was passin thru the hall, while Shree calls him .... pa, ivar pesarar....

Arun .... appa.........

hello, Arun ... how r u ?

amh ... Fine .... doin just fine ..... waiting for the day to fly ...neenga showkiyamaa ?

Good Good ...... keep me informed

Sure .... enna vaangindu varattum ungalukku.....

nekku onnum vendam Arun ... neenga carefulaaa vaango .... appuram ...

meanwhile Kamalam shows signs taking her two hands to her neck in the form of a garland .... symbolically mentioning about the Coral to SHree....and Rangabhashyam sees this .... and Kamalam takes her hand to the saree like she tries to adjust her fleets ......

sollungo ....

illa, onnum illa ..... Shree ta kodukkiren .... so saying he hands over the phone to Shree, who then immediately starts to say ....
meanwhile Rangabhashyam looks at Kamalam, who gives a sympathetic look ....

hmn... rama... so saying Rangabashyam moves.....
while Kamalam comes near SHree and tries doing the same sign .....

anh .... illa Arun, neenga varum podhu, Coral vaangindu vaango ammakku, will mail u the details ....

ei .... ennada idhu, enakku enna vaanga theriyum ...

Shree, not willing to show this reaction to her mom, says, amaam, mail panren ... ok vaa ...

Arun, understanding the situation .,.. says .... okok ... then take care .... c u ..... honey ...

Shree gives a shy look and says .... ya .... take care ...... c u ..... dear, which she said so softly that her mother doesnt hear ....

sollitiya .... ?

hmn ... shree nods her head

happada, enga ungappa phone a vechuduvaaroooooooooooooo nnn u .... before she could complete Ranga bhashyam was standing behind her .....

Shree smiles at them ..............

hey...... Shree ... are u there ... ?

anh... sollungo !

well a news .... my chief is goin to see Dr.Chris Moulin this February ... probably i may have to join him ....

Oh yaaru adhu..... enga ???

kettudhu po ..... naan solli irukkene ... Dr. Chris Moulin is a researcher, he works on deja vu .....
ennoda research um adhu dhaane ........ am goin to meet him......

Saga 29 : A RUN ... needless to say the character name !

Querida
18th December 2006, 10:51 AM
hmmmm twisting....twisting....will this Arun meet the other....my heart leapt when he said am with my girlfriend....am i wrong to jump to such "henpecking" conclusions? :( nice way of conveying how they know each other's manners...and mother doing signs...that's my habit!!! Hi-larious results guarenteed! :P ....but i wonder what coral is....even i don't know... :huh:

Ahhh from this comment I have become a confessed fan to join the sea of saga readers...believe you me....it's hard to only have this one episode to read... :D

Arthi
18th December 2006, 10:53 AM
Hey Buddy nice :)

Waiting for next sagas to come :)

rami
18th December 2006, 12:11 PM
Hi BG !! Story going great !! Arun ... mathi ... Shree ,.. Chris ... mmm sema link thaan ponga !!

crazy
18th December 2006, 07:31 PM
:D

bingleguy
19th December 2006, 03:18 AM
hmmmm twisting....twisting....will this Arun meet the other....my heart leapt when he said am with my girlfriend....am i wrong to jump to such "henpecking" conclusions? :( nice way of conveying how they know each other's manners...and mother doing signs...that's my habit!!! Hi-larious results guarenteed! :P ....but i wonder what coral is....even i don't know... :huh:

Ahhh from this comment I have become a confessed fan to join the sea of saga readers...believe you me....it's hard to only have this one episode to read... :D
I am so happy to hear about this ..... Satisfaction Guaranteed ! ;)
Well there were many voracious readers to this earlier.... but ppl slowed down n started to lose interest .... coz of a huge delay inbetween .... but ennoda nilamayum appadi irukku, sitting here, i cannot contribute more time for the sagas .... infact daily ... and u know that the time i started chatting with u, is the time that i started writing n by the time u said a bye ... i posted it .... indha time gap kooda kidaikka kashtapadavendi irukku :-) well i would take of the time too .... infact definitely i wish to post atleast weekly once ! :-)
Thanks Q!

bingleguy
19th December 2006, 03:19 AM
Arthi n Rami :-) Thanks for waiting for the sagas patiently :-)
Crazy ... just smile koduthuttu pona, naan enna purinjuppen :roll:

crazy
19th December 2006, 01:35 PM
Arthi n Rami :-) Thanks for waiting for the sagas patiently :-)
Crazy ... just smile koduthuttu pona, naan enna purinjuppen :roll:

athudha saga eppo'nu smily'a ketten?

Arthi
19th December 2006, 06:39 PM

I am so happy to hear about this ..... Satisfaction Guaranteed ! ;)
Well there were many voracious readers to this earlier.... but ppl slowed down n started to lose interest .... coz of a huge delay inbetween .... but ennoda nilamayum appadi irukku, sitting here, i cannot contribute more time for the sagas .... infact daily ... and u know that the time i started chatting with u, is the time that i started writing n by the time u said a bye ... i posted it .... indha time gap kooda kidaikka kashtapadavendi irukku :-) well i would take of the time too .... infact definitely i wish to post atleast weekly once ! :-)
Thanks Q!

purinchindu seekiram saga va release paNNuga :D

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2006, 02:57 PM
CUTE!

:) :P

P_R
23rd December 2006, 11:55 PM
last 2 episodes-A puli padhungittirukku. ennEramamum pAyalAm :-)

daffodil
16th January 2007, 08:04 PM
I saw a movie called Deja vu few days ago..Is our Deja vu going to be similar to that..wondering..!?!?

crazy
7th February 2007, 10:41 PM
hm.............. :roll:

bingleguy
7th February 2007, 11:18 PM
i ve not seen the movie ..... :-)
the meaning of deja vu is the same wherever it is meant .....

its like murder in the film "Murder on Orient Express" is different from the murder in the movie "Assasins" :-)
hence the approach to the concept is wat that will take the story different :-) and not the concept per say !

crazy
8th February 2007, 12:37 AM

its like murder in the film "Murder on Orient Express" is different from the murder in the movie "Assasins" :-)
hence the approach to the concept is wat that will take the story different :-) and not the concept per say !

meaning irukkathum..........eppo saga'va continue panna poreenga?

bingleguy
8th February 2007, 12:50 AM

:-) koodiya viraivil :-)

crazy
8th February 2007, 12:52 AM

:-) koodiya viraivil :-)

............hm.........seri!

madhu
8th February 2007, 06:39 AM

ennadhu ? murder-a ? :shock:

rami
13th February 2007, 03:49 PM
:roll: Bingle ? Where is the next saga ?

bingleguy
19th February 2007, 09:18 AM
Saga 30 : TIRED OF GO

kettudhu po ..... naan solli irukkene ... Dr. Chris Moulin is a researcher, he works on deja vu ..... ennoda research um adhu dhaane ........ am goin to meet him......

hello hello ........

endi, enna aachu .....

cut aayiduthu ma.........

enna aachu .... phone charge poirukkumo ....

illa, account recharge panna maradhuruppar.... oru naal ennaye marandhuda poraar .... enna dhaan nyabagamaradhiyo .....

samathu dee .... thathu pithunnu pesindu ..... marupadiyum pannuvaar...

but Shree keeps the phone on the holder and turns to see the framed photo on the tv, where she sees the frame revealing Shree and Arun posing for the photograph during their marriage reception.....

huh .... oh man ..... i forgot to recharge .... hmnf..... so saying Arun gets up from the couch and throws the cordless on the pillow and enters the bathroom ....... but opens the door again to come back and take his towel ...... scratching his head .....

"My god, a tiresome day "before Sathi could complete it ... Mathi closed the door with a bang n turned at Sathi. He caught her by her arms, both infact .... took the near his shoulders and rested them over his ! He slowly embraced her with his hands wounded upon her hips. He pulled her towards him with not even a single pin gap between the bodies !

He realised that he needs to put his face a little down n she granted her chins up. They both were close to each other and only the breathing sound was heard with their faces facing each others so near !

He slowly tilted his head and gave LIFE to her LIPS !

Sathi pushes him and slowly sees down and bites her lower lips and runs towards the window ..... and opens them and enters the porch and stands on the open ...... Mathi comes slowly behind her embraced her by her hips and pulled her on to him and kissed her in her shoulders .... while she closed her eyes and lifts her head up giving him room .... he slowly reaches for her ears and gives it a gentle bite ......

sssss haa a.... she moaned in pain.... while he turns her towards him .... and slowly the eyes talked .....

enna paakareenga ...

indha kannula ..... enna paakaren ...

omam... ippadi kadhaichu dhaan ennai katti pottuduveengal .... saying so sathi tries to get herself released from his clutches .... but Mathi wouldnt leave her ......

unmaiyai thaane sonnen....

she smiles and slowly hit her head on his left chest and turns to keep her ears over his heart .....

enna kekkaraai .... ?

unga hrudhayam enda peru solludhaaannu kekkaran ...

solludho ..... ?

illai ...

pinna ?

she lifts her head and sees his face ....... and smiles .....

rendu peraiyum maathi maathi solludhu ..... so saying she takes her head again and looked at him ......

Mathi smiles and hugs her tightly ..... lub tab lab tab illa .... sathi mathi sathi mathi appadinnu adikkidhu pola....

both of them giggle and his view goes towards the road .....

ohhhh my GGGGGOD !

enna ? naan onnum thaappu seeya illaye ...

oh oh .... not u my sweety .... naan ............ forgot the tickets in the hospital ......

ahh .... oru naal ennayum marakka poreenga paarunga ....

oh .... tats a happy moment ..... says Mathi winking his eyes and starts running ... while Sathi ..... shrinks her face and starts to chase him around the house ....... when at one place he opens his hand to welcome her into him .....

ok, gimme some time ..... naan hospital poittu varen ... so saying he opens the door and walks down the steps .....

seekiram vandhudunga .... says Sathi seeing him off the steps ..... and she is dejected that he didnt answer that .... she watches the steps and plans to turn while ..... Mathi appears back in the stairs .... and says ..... Yes Sir ......... while Sathi starts smiling and turns back to wipe the tears off ...

Mathi almost running watches the hospital on the opposite side ..... he turns left to see if any vehicles are coming over and sees a truck coming at a little distance .... making up his mind to cross over before the truck could pass .... and as he starts crossing the road ...... while he forgets to turn to his right ..... when ...................... HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRP ..........

Saga 20 : TIRED OF GO is the anagram of DO I FORGET !

crazy
19th February 2007, 12:26 PM
sathi mathi ............ :)

ssanjinika
20th February 2007, 01:29 AM
All connected yet disconnected..good going BG!!

bingleguy
20th February 2007, 01:31 AM
All connected yet disconnected..good going BG!!
;-) do u see any connection in this ????? except for names :P

mukkiyamaa innoru idathula connection illai :P TIME .... ponder over this again ..... and see :-)

ssanjinika
20th February 2007, 06:14 AM
Connection...sathi and mathi...shree and arun characters are almost similar..

madhu
20th February 2007, 06:38 AM
connect -> concent

engEyO kEtta kural ! :P

bingleguy
20th February 2007, 10:32 AM
WOW ;-) SS :-) nalla thuppariyareengale ;-) ..... innoru vishayam sonnene :-)

Madhu kutty .... enna solla vareenga ;-) inga naan dhaan thelivaa kozhapparen nnu ninaichen :P neengalumaa :lol:

Querida
20th February 2007, 11:54 AM
:omg: never saw it coming!!! Superb narration...i was so involved that i could not think of anything else...now the sweet agony of what will possibly come next...dont be too long now :D

Shakthiprabha.
20th February 2007, 10:14 PM
Sathi mathi
shree .. her whatever

THATS PRECISELY I GUESSED in episode 2 or 3 or 4 itself

I SERIOUSLY NEED applause for my THEERGA THARISA THANAM :roll:

good going bg :)

crazy
21st February 2007, 12:21 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

madhu
21st February 2007, 07:30 AM
I SERIOUSLY NEED appalams for my THEERGA THARISA THANAM :roll:

:P ambika or lijjat pappad ?

I am :yessir: before power :hammer: me ! :lol:

bingleguy
21st February 2007, 08:41 AM
Sathi mathi
shree .. her whatever

;-) naan rendu perum onnu nnu sollaliye ;-) :P

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2007, 09:02 AM
:roll: @ bg

hi
21st February 2007, 09:19 AM
bingle .. waiting for the next episode... sikiram post panungae :D

ssanjinika
21st February 2007, 10:06 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BG - you shouldnt have named the story dejavu. I like believe in it so I ponder about it quite a bit :)

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2007, 02:14 PM
thanks folks... geee! (crazy, ss :D )

BG,

:roll:

madhu
21st February 2007, 07:13 PM

BG,

power !

enakkum thanks solla koodadhaa ?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bingleguy
21st February 2007, 11:31 PM
Sathi mathi
shree .. her whatever

:roll: neenga edhai kandupudichuteenganne sariyaa sollalai .... idhula enna theerga tharisa thanam ;-) :P
seri edho guruji ngardhaala :clap: :P

crazy
22nd February 2007, 12:42 AM

BG,

power !

enakkum thanks solla koodadhaa ?

what is this naan 3 claps icon thaane potten, ennai follow panni neengalum appadiye panna koodadha? evalo claps icon pottaalum..............naan thaan first clap pannen!

sp akka: ellaarum kaaka pidikka paakkuraanga, emanturateenga!

daffodil
22nd February 2007, 03:25 AM
Wow..!! :) ..thats the thrill in reading a story in print..in contrast to watching it on screen..

Our continued interest in it is sustained because its our imagination of arun and mathi here (need not be the same though)..and because their identity is not revealed yet...but in visual the interest is broken when their faces are seen...!!

Great going BG..!!

Querida
22nd February 2007, 04:17 AM
Actually Daffodil you bring up a funny point...in a serial we may right away know that one person is the same...

(BG I am NOT suggesting that is the case for your story...for all i know they could be different incarnations of the same person or whatever....w'ell let you explain :D...you seem to do it well)

ANYWAYS even if we are to know the person is the same hi-lariously the people in the serial have no clue...even if it's what a wig or mustache away from the original person...and the shock when they realize...the person is the same....oh Lord :roll: (hmmm i see my cynicism about serials is coming through :P ) hey after all the difference between superman and clark kent...was glasses!!!

bingleguy
22nd February 2007, 06:31 AM
Wow..!! :) ..thats the thrill in reading a story in print..in contrast to watching it on screen..

Our continued interest in it is sustained because its our imagination of arun and mathi here (need not be the same though)..and because their identity is not revealed yet...but in visual the interest is broken when their faces are seen...!!

Great going BG..!!

Bulls eye .... that is wat makes the difference when u write and when u see .... the theme may not be same if i had planned to show it on the screen ... and ;-) it protects my copyright ... coz the same thing cannot be taken interesting when it is revealed or when faces are shown ....

well, i would say... revealing wat it is would probably happen soon ;-) is wat i can say now :-) to make u guys more restless :-) ;-)

THanks for ur interest on this Daffodil ....

bingleguy
22nd February 2007, 06:38 AM
Actually Daffodil you bring up a funny point...in a serial we may right away know that one person is the same...

(BG I am NOT suggesting that is the case for your story...for all i know they could be different incarnations of the same person or whatever....w'ell let you explain :D...you seem to do it well)

ANYWAYS even if we are to know the person is the same hi-lariously the people in the serial have no clue...even if it's what a wig or mustache away from the original person...and the shock when they realize...the person is the same....oh Lord :roll: (hmmm i see my cynicism about serials is coming through :P ) hey after all the difference between superman and clark kent...was glasses!!!

Absolutely Ys Q :-) as i quoted for Daffie's comments :-) this holds a different interest when watched on the screen ... My idea is to bring up the feeling of a scene been watched ... ;-) but still holding up wat should nt be revealed :-)

you ve quoted clearly which stands as the answer ;-) Afterall the difference between Clark Kent and Superman is merely glasses ..... ;-) but dont get carried away by assumptions ... as the reality is just in front of u ;-) being just covered in front of u :-)

Thanks Q :-)

madhu
22nd February 2007, 06:42 AM
what is this naan 3 claps icon thaane potten, ennai follow panni neengalum appadiye panna koodadha? evalo claps icon pottaalum..............naan thaan first clap pannen!

vaasi.... :evil:

you should know that anagram of akkaa is kakaa :lol: :rotfl:

bingleguy
22nd February 2007, 10:27 AM
Saga 31 : TIS MOMENT

but Shree keeps the phone on the holder and turns to see the framed photo on the tv, where she sees the frame revealing Shree and Arun posing for the photograph during their marriage reception.....

She slowly walks to towards the television and takes the photo in her hand... walks to the sofa and eases down .... she then slides her hand on Arun's face... revealing a lot of powder dust ..... Shree takes her left hand to tip off the dust in her right .... she then starts looking for something .... she sees around the hall and finds a towel near the telephone stand ..... Shree keeps the photo on the sofa, and manages to get up with her left hand on the hip and biting her pain off her lips ...... she walks slowly towards the stand ... and picks up the towel and walks to the sofa again ..... taking the photo in hand and wipes it cleanly off ... revealing the glare again in their faces ........

Shree ............

anh ... Shree grins and says that in a soft voice ....

dee... Shree .... kooptundu irukkenolyo..... so saying Kamalam walks to the hall from the puja room...... nanna irukku dee, innum pathu varusham kazhichu photo vai vechundu konju ... nanna irukkum.....

cinemaa la dhaan paakarome .... ivo photovai vechundu avan muzhikkardhum ... avan photo vechundu ivo bed la urulradhum ....

ammaaaaaa........enga aathukkarar photo va naan paathundu irukken .... nokku venumnaa appa................. [/i] before she could complete ... Rangabhashyam appears from the main door........

edhukku dee photovellam .... dho naane vandhutten ....

vandhuttelaa ... vaango .... kaakaikku mookula verthudumae .....

illiyo pinne ....

seri seri ... romba pannadhel .... perumalai darisanam panni vekkanum, unga friend yaaro vaaraar nnu sonnele... ennga innum kaanum ...

avanai thaan edhir paathundu irukken ....

adhai modhalla paarungo... appuram Romance ellam pannalaam ...

oh, appo pannalaam nnu sollu ... so saying Ranga walks towards Kamalam, taking her pallu .... and holding ....

nanna irukkunna ... thalappa pudichindu pinnaadye varaadheengo .... nekku naazhi aaradhu .... naan poi perumalai oru ettu sevichindu vandhuduren.....

dee .... Shree ..... Vishnu sahasranamam sonniyo ???? seri seri ... manasukkalayaavadhu sollindu iru......

ennaaa.... neenga sitha neram inga irungo .,.. naan oodi poittu oodi vandhudren ,....

Kamalam .. appo naan eppo poittu varradhu .... ava vandhutta wait panna vekka pdaadhu ma .... azhaichundu poganum ....

dho vandhuduren nna .... kozhandha appuram aathula thaniya iruppaalono ....

akkaaaaaaaaa.........

ada ... nalla samayathula vandha .... vaa Ramana vaa ..... oru ubagaaram seiviaa .... sitha neram Shree oda thonaikku irukkiyaa ... naan perumalai sevichundu vandhudaren ....

seri maami ....

akka, eppadi irukkeenga .... ? enna solraanga rendu perum ....

hey Ramana .... enna ippo dhaane pona ... adhukkulla enna vishayam ....

namma karuppannan saami kovilukku poittu vandhenkka ... varumpodhu unga nyabagam vandhuchu .... adhaan thiruneeru kodukkalaam nnu vandhen ... indhaanga .... so saying she lifts her slender arms to give the holy ash to Shree ...

Shree brings her thumb and index finger closely to take a pinch of the ash and keeps it on her forehead .....

Shree....naan poittu vandhudaren .... ennadhu adhu .... oh viboodhiyaa .... patti varen nnu sollindu irundhaa ..... paathukko.... apparam patti adha sonna idha sonna nnu solla pdaadhu....

Shree hearin this .. applies little ash to her forehead, which was barely visible .... seeing this ... Ramana, who looked perplexed .... en ka ... naanga kodutha thiruneeru vechikka maateengala ....

Shree giggles and pulled Ramana by her side and says Ramana kutti ... appadi ellam illada .... naanga vaishnavaa .... sricharanam ... i mean .... nethila indha maadiri chinnadhaa naamam pottukkanum ..... viboodhi vechukka maataanga .... enga patti paathaa edhaavadhu solluvaa nnu amma sonnaanga ... adhaan light aa vechinden ...

en ka ... idhuvum saami odadhu dhaane ....

Ramana kutti adellam unakku sonna puriyaadhu .... nee koduithadhukku dhaan naan vechindu irukken illaya ... appuram enna ... hmn ... so saying Shree smiles and Ramana smiles with her ....

enga paati solluvaanga..... aayiram aanai thorathinaalum aanamugathaan kovilukku

poga koodaadhu nnu .... while shree says this ... Ramana laughs ... and she now sights the photo in Shree's hand ...

ennakka, annaan photo va kaila vechikkittu paathu kittu irukkeenga ... yaarum paakaadha podhu ... anh anh .... anhaaaaaaaan ........

nee ... cinema paathu ... romba kettu poitta Ramana ....

nadakkaadhadhayaa cinemavula kaatraanga ..... summa en ka ...

nee getti kaari dhaan, nalla pesara ,.... eppadi padikkira ....

oh... nalla padikkaren kka, class la naan rendaavadhaa varen ,...

kavalapadaadheenga... nichayam mudhalla varuven ..... andha josiyakaararu sonna maadiri maruthuvathula periyaa aalaa varuven .... aanaa ....

enna Ramana ... enna aanaa ....

periya padippu padikkanum nna romba selavaagumaamae ... ayya vum amma vum raathri naan padutha poravu pesuvaanga ....

Ramana .... nalla padichu nalla mark vaanginaa padippu free aave padikkalaam ....

adhukkaaga nee kavalapadaadha ... naanga ellam irukkom illa ... before she could complete the callin bell rings .....

Yaaru ... Shree asks ... while Ramana runs to the door and says ... akka yaaro vandhirukkaanga ... irunga kettu varen .... so saying Ramana runs towards the stout man who stands with another lady and a boy ....

Rangabhashyam sir illeengala ???

ayya irukkaanga ... neenga ?

naan Annamalai vandhirukken nnu sollunga ... avarukku naanga varradhaa solli irundhom ...

solren ... vaanga ... ulla vaanga .... so saying Ramana runs inside to tell Shree, by the time Ranga arrives from the stairs ... addede vaanga Mr.Annamalai ... vaanga vaanga ... ungalukkaaga dhaan kaathukittu irundhen ..... ukkaarunga....

irukkatum sir .... ivanga ennoda wife ambika, idhu ennoda payyan Ganesh .... sir dhaan namma land problem solve panni vechaaru ..... says Annamalai to his wife ...

adellam irukkatum sir .... enna oru advice thaane koduthen ..... ungalukku vandhu sera vendiyadhu ... vandhu sendhuduthu .... while everybody smiles ....

idhu ennoda ponnu ..... Shree ....[/i] when Annamalai and his family smiles at her, while she responds .... and Ambika goes and sits near Shree ..... eppo sollirukkaanga ...

indha maasam 20th kulla .... while they start discussing...

innikki raathiri Madras kilambaren sir ... aana paarunga appadi ippadi nnu kadaila late aayiruchu ... namma ippo kilambalaamaa sir ...

idho .... hearing this Ranga says to Shree ....... ma, ivaala kovillukku kootindu poittu vandhuduren ... amma vara varaikkum wait panna mudiyaadhu..... naan poittu vandhudattumaa ...?

seri pa .... adhaan ramana irukkaalae .... naan paathukkaren .... amma eppadi yum innum konja nerathula vandhuduvaa .... perumalai paakalainnaalum iruppu kollaadhu, ennai paathukkalai naalum iruppu kollaadhu .... so saying Shree giggles ....

seri sir ... vaanga poittu vandhudalaam ..... so saying they start to the temple ...naan varen ma ... says Annamalai ... naan varenga, udamba paathukkanga ... says Ambika ....

akka ... appa maadiriye pullaya paatheengala ... heehe giggles Ramana ...

shhhhs.... says Shree ... and they start talking again .... while she hears another voice from the door ... Ramana ... Ramana .... and it is Ramana's father ...

ayya ..... enga ayya kka ....

enna Ramana, inga vandhirukka .... so saying he gave the same organic smile at Shree ..... while again looking at Ramana ... polaamaa ...

illa pa ... neenga munnadi ponga... akka kooda irundhuttu amma kadailendhu pogum podhu varen .... inga vandhuttu pova sollu .... by the time she could finish ...

illamaa, amma munnadiye vootukku poiruchi .... nee thaniyaa vara mudiyaadhu illa ... adhaan naan vandhen ....... polan vaa ....

nee po Ramana, amma vandhuduvaanga .... naan paathukkaren ... nee po ... so saying Shree gets up ....

Ramana, half heartedly moves from Shree .... and by the time she reaches the door .... hears a sound .....................

ammmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from inside the house .....

Saga 31 : MET IN MOST is the anagram for TIS MOMENT

Querida
22nd February 2007, 12:07 PM
Hmmmm you seee just like a good gurl right after she slaves away at her assignments...i give in a little and check me email...and now look another trouble to think about....enna BG....paavam...she's with child too.... :( haha see if this is how i am with your saga....what would i be like if i was a serial fiend....i'd always be teary-eyed...with bp shooting skywards :lol: Anyways BG...as always great narration...must commend you for such a quick post...hope you're on a roll :D selfish reader eh? :wink:

crazy
22nd February 2007, 01:03 PM
hm........ :D

crazy
22nd February 2007, 01:07 PM

vaasi.... :evil:

you should know that anagram of akkaa is kakaa :lol: :rotfl:

rami
22nd February 2007, 02:45 PM
:thuppariyum singam enters:

Let me guess d Connexion..
Mathi is Arun's father ... His name is Arun Mathi .... ?

daffodil
22nd February 2007, 11:35 PM

Agree with you Querida on that one. :) That brings in a third point of view, As is the case in most comedy serials/movies the viewers know the background but the actual characters onscreen dont which makes it funny/interesting/thrilling.

And BG - Quick one on the saga. You did not let us catch our breaths!! :) Good job again..!!

crazy
23rd February 2007, 01:46 AM

bingleguy
23rd February 2007, 08:16 AM
Hmmmm you seee just like a good gurl right after she slaves away at her assignments...i give in a little and check me email...and now look another trouble to think about....enna BG....paavam...she's with child too.... :( haha see if this is how i am with your saga....what would i be like if i was a serial fiend....i'd always be teary-eyed...with bp shooting skywards :lol: Anyways BG...as always great narration...must commend you for such a quick post...hope you're on a roll :D selfish reader eh? :wink:

Q .... wat do u think would be my experession on this .... :-) :lol: :rotfl:

ppl needs hooks everytime :-) to keep them nailstruck .... ;-)
wat fuels the thoughts and attracts ....... ????? ;-) if tis here ... then, believe me ... u would be indulged in the sagaism ;-) and wait for the next one :-) .....

correct me if i am wrong :-)

bingleguy
23rd February 2007, 08:17 AM
Let me guess d Connexion..
Mathi is Arun's father ... His name is Arun Mathi .... ?

thuppi erunjuteenga ponga ;-) hehe ... just kidding ....

u ll have to keep ur fingers crossed before u come to know the fact ;-)

bingleguy
23rd February 2007, 08:52 AM

Agree with you Querida on that one. :) That brings in a third point of view, As is the case in most comedy serials/movies the viewers know the background but the actual characters onscreen dont which makes it funny/interesting/thrilling.

And BG - Quick one on the saga. You did not let us catch our breaths!! :) Good job again..!!

Hindi
23rd February 2007, 09:42 AM
BG... enna solrathune therla... m not good wid words.. but PLSSSSSSSSS keep updatin often :D... its all da more interestin now!!... :cool2:

bingleguy
23rd February 2007, 10:16 AM
BG... enna solrathune therla... m not good wid words.. but PLSSSSSSSSS keep updatin often :D... its all da more interestin now!!... :cool2:

Thanks HINDI :-)
i shall try to keep the speed goin :-)

Hindi
23rd February 2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks HINDI :-)
i shall try to keep the speed goin :-)

danxuu!!!! :D

Shakthiprabha.
24th February 2007, 10:52 PM
BG,

Story is increasingly ROMANTIC these days :roll:

why bg :D ? :P

btw, ur narration on SHREE KEEPING HER HANDS ON HIPS (PREGNANT WOMEN) typically reminded me of TAMIZH movies :D

All thro the SAGA i felt, SHE IS GONNA GET LABOUR PAIn... and wow she got!

Shakthi's insight is COMMENDABLE :hehehe:

madhu
25th February 2007, 08:23 AM
Power :

the Romantic wave is coz of Valentines Day.. may be !

But Labour pain before labour day... thats a bit early !

Vasanth...

expecting next saga.. !!!!

bingleguy
25th February 2007, 12:02 PM
BG,
Story is increasingly ROMANTIC these days :roll:
why bg :D ? :P
:lol: Shakthi .... if u would remember, it is the continuation of the same scene which was started earlier .... i have even quoted the continuation in red and italics ;-) as i would quote always ..... and Arun and Shree who are basically residing in far off lands .... konji pesardhu is a common fact ..... hence u see it to be romancing on the higher side .... the catch was both came on the same saga :-) ....... be happy ... ppl would be in dire need of such a good scene ;-) down the lane .....

btw, ur narration on SHREE KEEPING HER HANDS ON HIPS (PREGNANT WOMEN) typically reminded me of TAMIZH movies :D
To remind u ;-) i AM WRITING a screen play ... :-) and certain descriptive factors are needed to make the reader feel the scene :-) dont u think it would be obvious to include her actions as in the current state prove necessary for screen play :-) !?

All thro the SAGA i felt, SHE IS GONNA GET LABOUR PAIn... and wow she got!

Shakthi's insight is COMMENDABLE :hehehe:
Shakthi ..... u ve been trying to guess it all :-) but my expectation is that to take u all along with the story ;-) btw .... u did a wild guess :P

bingleguy
25th February 2007, 12:15 PM
Madhu ... first indha post ai paathuttu Shakthi dhu nnu ninaichen ... en theriyumaa ;-)
1. Eyes avatar ....
2. Ovvoru sentence kkum naduvula oru line gap ;-)

padichikkitte irukkum podhu ... Vasanth nnu paathen ;-) anga dhaan catch ... avanga rare aa thaan Vasanth nnu perai solli koopiduvaanga .... appuram paatha .... Madhu ;-)

Power :
the Romantic wave is coz of Valentines Day.. may be !
But Labour pain before labour day... thats a bit early !

Vasanth...
expecting next saga.. !!!![/quote]
hahahahah ;-) Madhu :-)

Shakthiprabha.
25th February 2007, 01:52 PM
Vasanth :wink:.

reg screen play, I agree, and it was good. I just mentioned because, I could nto help picturising a tamil movie scene :D

/////be happy ... ppl would be in dire need of such a good scene down the lane ..... ///

:cry2: :cry2:

Madhu,

Look at the confusion uve caused because of eyes avtar :lol:

ssanjinika
25th February 2007, 11:48 PM
I like the fact that theres romance in the scenes between Mathi and Sathi. They are a newly married couple and it makes it more real. Also andha hip touch scene ellam nice touch.
Hey Ive always liked descriptive writers :D

bingleguy
26th February 2007, 01:13 AM
I like the fact that theres romance in the scenes between Mathi and Sathi. They are a newly married couple and it makes it more real. Also andha hip touch scene ellam nice touch.
Hey Ive always liked descriptive writers :D
:lol: SSanjinika .......... Shakthi tension aaga poraanga ;-)
Well, anyways ...... thanks for ur comments ...... badhil laye oru kavidhai nayathai kondu vandhirukkeenga .... :-)

ssanjinika
26th February 2007, 02:06 AM
:lol: SSanjinika .......... Shakthi tension aaga poraanga ;-)
Well, anyways ...... thanks for ur comments ...... badhil laye oru kavidhai nayathai kondu vandhirukkeenga .... :-)
Naan konjam SP-ya usupi vidalamE-nnu than romance pathi sonnen :wink: . Avanga enna Chennai-kku vandhu udhaikama errunda seri :P
But seriously speaking I enjoy descriptive narrations and yours is pretty good.

Shakthiprabha.
27th February 2007, 08:54 AM
Naan enna anti-romance gang aa :roll: :P

hmm....

P_R
21st April 2007, 05:45 AM
Pretty neat episodes. In 30 you had served some more of the match-match between the two lead-pairs. The hook was a little predictable there. The conversations in 31 were just perfect. Kamalam in particular. Even where it seemed to meander it painted wholesome pictures. Am still digesting Ramana, being a girl ?! Here again, the hook was predictable, but the way you had worked up to it was great.

I shouldn't be the one to say, but still: next one quick !

bingleguy
9th May 2007, 02:16 AM
:-) Thanks a TON PR :-) unga comment kkaaga dhaan next episode post pannaama waiting ;-) :P hahahha :lol:

actually giving a hook is important ... and if u are predicting it ... then it shows the talent in ur for unwinding things :-) i feel nothing wrong about it ... infact poga poga paarunga nnu ... ippo naan solla koodaadhu ;-)

Next saga ...... sooooooooon :-)

rami
9th May 2007, 12:43 PM
/digr/
Viru Viru maandi Virumaandi ...
Enna bg puthu getupa ? Athuvum Stamford poi .. Thirumbi varumbothu unga veetla "Yaaruppa nee ? VAsanth Us poyirukkan ... :roll: " apdeennu solla pora ..
/end digr/

Sari seekiram next SAGA seekirama podunga ...

crazy
9th May 2007, 03:13 PM

madhu
9th May 2007, 04:59 PM

bingleguy
12th May 2007, 08:00 PM
/digr/
Enna bg puthu getupa ? Athuvum Stamford poi .. Thirumbi varumbothu unga veetla "Yaaruppa nee ? VAsanth Us poyirukkan ... :roll: " apdeennu solla pora ..
/end digr/

:lol: Rami :-) chumma shave pannikkum podhu vechu paathen ..... vidhyasamaa irundhudhu ..... seri nnu click panni vechikitten ;-) avvalavu change aa irukkira maadiri theriyalaye ;-) anyways .....

ys .... today or tomorrow i am planning to write the next one .......

Anoushka
15th May 2007, 01:00 PM
/digr/
/end digr/

:lol: Rami :-) chumma shave pannikkum podhu vechu paathen ..... vidhyasamaa irundhudhu ..... seri nnu click panni vechikitten ;-) avvalavu change aa irukkira maadiri theriyalaye ;-) anyways .....

ys .... today or tomorrow i am planning to write the next one ....... Tomorrow never comes! :lol: enga thamizh miss solra maathiri thaan ungaLai solla vaikaNum... tomorrow the nth day of nth month, nth year seivEn endru vaaku kodungaL :)

madhu
17th May 2007, 10:00 AM
/digr/
/end digr/

ys .... today or tomorrow i am planning to write the next one ....... Tomorrow never comes! :lol: enga thamizh miss solra maathiri thaan ungaLai solla vaikaNum... tomorrow the nth day of nth month, nth year seivEn endru vaaku kodungaL :)

:yes:

If tomorrow comes ...... :boo:

Fire111999
19th May 2007, 01:09 AM
oh my! i read the whole thing in two goes. would have finished it yesterday in a single go, except my friend came over for a chat. nalla fasta patichiten... ippa next sagavukaaka wait pananum... hurry up vasanth.

Fire111999
19th May 2007, 06:28 PM
Saga 21 : A GRIND DUN SENT is the Anagram of UNDERSTANDING.

SADDENING TURN

rami
28th May 2007, 10:29 AM

...Still planning ... :boo:

Tomorrow never dies ...

Fire111999
28th May 2007, 01:17 PM
yes, a month and a week after the last saga, we're still waiting for tomorrow to come.

rami
12th June 2007, 05:52 PM

Knock ..
Knock ....
Knock ......

May 12 th itha post pannirukkaru.. Innikku June 12 ... Intha thread pakkam etti kooda paakala ... :curse: :hammer: :argue:

madhu
12th June 2007, 05:55 PM
ramya..

BG iruppadhu dEvalOgam pOla irukku..
devargaLin kaNakkupadi oru naaL enbadhu oru varusham..

adhanAla :oops:

bingleguy
12th June 2007, 11:07 PM
mannikka vendugiren :-) :notworthy:
makkale, i thought ppl forgot about deja vu .... innum makkal idhai nyabagam vechirukkardhukkaavadhu :-) ezhudhanum pola irukke ;-)
ok ok .... naanum oru murai full padichuttu ezhudhanum nnu ninaikiren ;-) :P
Rami, Fire, Madhu :-) koodiya viraivil :-)

madhu
13th June 2007, 06:45 AM
vasanth...

deja vu appadinna ninaivil irukka vENdiyadhu..

maRupadi padikkaNumA. ? NO.... :kreeeeeech:

immediate-aa start seyyaNum :evil:

Shakthiprabha.
13th June 2007, 09:37 AM
makkale, i thought ppl forgot about deja vu .... innum makkal idhai nyabagam vechirukkardhukkaavadhu :-) ezhudhanum pola irukke ;-)

Hindi
26th June 2007, 08:39 AM
BG :rant: ... 4 mos achu!!!! ... sikram post panunga!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh2:

rami
4th July 2007, 05:54 PM

Photo edukka time irukku :huh:
Atha upload panna time irukku :poke:
Avtar change panna time irukku :hammer:

aana Deja Vukku mattum time illa ... :angry2:

Arthi
5th July 2007, 01:29 PM
Deja Vu eppa Deja Vu va theriyudhu :huh:

Shakthiprabha.
5th July 2007, 03:12 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Arthi
5th July 2007, 06:15 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Guruji manasuku santhoshamaa eruke neenga :rotfl: :rotfl: paarkum bOdhu :D

enna onnu kOnjam adi padhum adha ninaicha dhan :(

Shakthiprabha.
5th July 2007, 08:29 PM
ithukelaam varutha padatha...
ithai manasula vechu thaan antha kaalathulaiyE

Theres no GAIN without PAIN

apdeenu sollirukaanga :D

bingleguy
6th July 2007, 01:32 AM

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:roll: :notworthy:

Photo edukkavo, upload pannavo, avatar change pannavo ;-) time roimba aagaadhu :P but karpanaikku time edukkumae :-)

Arthi
6th July 2007, 01:59 PM

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:roll: :notworthy:

Photo edukkavo, upload pannavo, avatar change pannavo ;-) time roimba aagaadhu :P but karpanaikku time edukkumae :-)

don't u feel that u r taking tooooooooooooooooooo much of time :huh: :huh:

Arthi
6th July 2007, 02:00 PM
ithukelaam varutha padatha...
ithai manasula vechu thaan antha kaalathulaiyE

Theres no GAIN without PAIN

apdeenu sollirukaanga :D

rami
19th July 2007, 10:19 AM
Ramana, half heartedly moves from Shree .... and by the time she reaches the door .... hears a sound .....................

ammmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from inside the house .....

Saga 31 : MET IN MOST is the anagram for TIS MOMENT

Shree kozhanthaikku intha sanikkizhamaiyoda 5 maasam agaporathu ,...
Shree kozhanthaikku 20 vayasu agumbothu than adutha saga post pannuveengala Vasanth .. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Anoushka
21st July 2007, 05:25 PM
en kutti paapa kooda seekiram vandhudum pOla irukku deja vu next episode vara ivaLavu time eduthaa eppadi? :)

bingleguy
22nd July 2007, 01:24 AM
en kutti paapa kooda seekiram vandhudum pOla irukku deja vu next episode vara ivaLavu time eduthaa eppadi? :)

:rotfl:

:roll: JOKES apart :-) Saga is on its way ... i am writing the next one .... should be probably releasing it on Sunday or Monday ..... :-)

Varum Varai KAATHIRU :-) ;-)

madhu
22nd July 2007, 06:26 AM
adhu sari...

idhenna kadhaiyA keedhE ? :evil:

endha sunday ? adhai sollappaa......... :froggrin:

suvai
29th July 2007, 02:58 AM
aiyo paavam bingleguy....lol

bingleguy
3rd August 2007, 06:42 AM
[tscii:812e83f459]I Sing His...... mm...

Narayana…. Narayana …. Ranga …… so saying Kamalam slowly walks towards the corridor where she sees the Sriranga gopuram brightly lit in the midnight darkness… she closes her eyes with her lips still chanting the name of the lord …

En nna …. Ippadi ukkandhundu Sudoku aadindu irukkele ….. sitha avaalaanda poi kekkapdaadho …. Avo athukkaararo inga illa ….. naanaavadhu pakkathula iruppenolyo … Kamala was very anxious….

Bhashyam looks onto her ….. avalukkellam oru samayathula oruthara dhaan samaalikka mudiyumaam …. says this giggling

Pongo nna ….. eppa paathalum enna vambizhukkardhe ungalukku velayaa poiduthu ….. kozhandha anga vali illama irukkanume nnu naan swami ya vendindu irukken …. Neenga enna da nna …

Vali illamayaa…. Appuram thatha paati aaradhu eppadi …

Porunna … asadu vazhiyadheengo ……..

Porum dee enn kamalam patti ;-) saying this bhashyam played with her cheeks

Neenga mattum ennavaam …. Bhashyam thatha …..

Barrister Bhashyamaakum dee……

Aama aama … kowravam Sivaji dhaan ….

Bhashyam ……………… Congratulations ! nokku Krishnan porandhirukkaan da …… was Srinivasan’s voice …. echoing thru the hearts of bhashyam and kamalam.

Kozhandhaya paakalaama da ……

By all means …. Vaango …..

Shree was all smiling when Bhashyam and Kamalam entered the room …..

Rohini nna ….. Inga paarungolen….. appadiye kutti Krishnan dhaan ….. bhagavane …. Krishna …. When Bhashyam slowly moves near Shree and slides off the hair on her forehead…..
Shree pulls her hand off, and lifts her hand up to take Bhashyam’s hand and squeezes softly…. When he takes his other hand to hold her hand giving the father’s comfort …..

Ivar …… when Shree was about to ask, Bhashyam’s mobile sang the beautiful verses of Krishna nee begane …. Baaro ……. Shree, smiling with her lower lip under her teeth and tries to get up….. when Srini and Bhashyam helped her to sit on a slanting position …… to take the NOKIA 6610 tat was buzzing with the song …..

Heyyyyyyy Shreeeeeeee …… Speaks the voice softly on the other side… when Shree smiles with a little blushing which speaks everything to him …….

Krishnan enna solraaan ……… was the reply that comes from the doorstep, when everybody turned to see Arun emerging out of the room step ……. Shree opened her mouth in anxiety and drops her phone to take both her hands to close her mouth …… with all the emotions being staked for a long time …. tears starts flowing down the red cheeks …….

Arun, walks in to her and takes her hands together, folding them, kisses them on their knuckles … he then takes bother his thumbs to wipe off the drops over her cheeks and slowly slides up to take her face and brings his face down …. with his forehead touching hers ……. Shreeee …..

Arun, vaango ….. so saying Kamalam …. Brings the baby to Shree… when she takes him on his arms with much care ….. and looks at Arun …..

Arun takes the tender fingers in his ….. and rubs the fist with his thumb …. Sayin Krishna ….. venna badavaa ….. when there was laughter ……

The corridor was filled with the very smell of the medicines and empty benches alongside … Bhashyam and Arun walks down ….. flight appove vandhirukkanume …

Illa Bhashu mama ….. Trichy flight delay aayiduthu Madurai la …. Some technical problem …. I couldn’t wait …. Seri … 3 hours dhane nnu cab eduthundu vandhen ….. ippo neraa inga dhaan varen …..

Oh …. When they arrived at the reception, when Arun takes his right forearm and keeps on his chest ….. seeing the beautiful Aranganathar picture ….. while Kamalam’s voice is heard over a distance ….

En nna …. Arun kku phone ….. ava yaaro Singapore lendhu ….

Arun, moves faster to take the call …… Hello ….. Hello …….

Excuse me sir ….. Arun turns back to see the sister signing him not to use the mobile inside by signs …. When Arun smiles an yes back to her and slowly moves to the entrance …. And crosses it to come out to the open air ….. Hello …… yaaru …

Arun ….. naan Venkat pesaren ….

Anh … sollu Venkat …..

Reached safely ….

Yes man …. Safe n sound ….. baby boy Venkat …. Ippo dhaan ….

Well ….. Congratulations Arun …..

Thanks …….

Naaan….

Enna Venkat …. Sollu …..

Naan …. Venum nna appuramaa pannatumaa ….

Hey, tats fine man ….. I just came out to collect some reports …… appo dhaan unnoda phone vandhudhu … tats fine …. Go ahead …

Well ……

Enna Venkat ….. raising his forehead, Arun resting his back on the wall ….hope everything is fine ……. When Arun puts his leg down from the wall … and comes forward …. To say …..

Venkat …… enna aachu …. ?

He's missing ……

To be continued ……………

Saga 32 : I Sing His...... mm... is the Anagram for Missing him .....
When u have to LISTEN, u have to SILENT [/tscii:812e83f459]

rami
3rd August 2007, 10:38 AM
Atlast ... adutha saga ezhthiteengala !! :)

Wow ! The story is going in the same tempo as before !! :2thumbsup:

Enge ivlo naal breakla ungalukku kathai ezhuthara touch irukkumo irukkathonnu nenaichen .. :lol2:

P_R
3rd August 2007, 12:15 PM
Ah ! Nice restart :thumbsup:
kadhaiyE maRanthu pOgara nilamai aayidichu. Hope you write more frequently.

crazy
3rd August 2007, 12:45 PM
who'es missing? :)

bingleguy
7th August 2007, 03:09 AM
[tscii:e3cb885d1d]Let me List …

He's missing ……

Wat ….. enna solra Venkat ….. hows that possible ? he is very important …. Arun’s heart was beating fast when he says this and takes his fingers to his forehead…

Ya I knw Arun … but ….

Arun takes his fingers to his hips ….. No buts ….. do u know the consequences ??? he is still under observation ….. with his face turning red hot ..... will call u later….

Arun ….

Call u later Venkat ……. Bye ….. before he could answer back, Arun pressed the end button …. And holds the mobile tight in his fist ….. biting his teeth with his lips hiding them …. by the time he heard Bhashyam’s voice ……. he turns and walks towards Bhashyam …. When the doctor comes to join them ……

Congratulations Arun …….when still the reddish face manages to smile back …. Which gave a little pause to the doc…. Who smiles at Bhashyam…

Srini, eppo da kozhandhaya aathukku kootindu pogalaam ….

Well … soon ….. Arun …. Shree ya paathiyaa …. Says the doc, when he could observe the perplexed mind of Arun, when Arun, suddenly hearing answers back in smile ….

Ahn …. Anh … it was a call from Singapore .... So saying Arun walks down to the elevator ….

Enna da ivan ….. indha samayathula thala kaal puriyaadhu dhaan ….. says Srini with a giggle …. Adhukkaaga ippadiyaa ….. while Bhashyam smiles along with him … but the perplexed face of Arun ran in his mind as a flash.

Arun enters the room, walks up to Shree to see her with eyes closed …. He could see the sound of the clock ticking …… the Micky Mouse’s eyes watching him …. With the hands showed a morning 4 am ……… He goes around the bed walking as quietly as possible and reaches for the cradle to see his son…. The silence…………………… was suddenly broken by the baby’s cry ….. he was taken back for a second ….. and his face reveals the fear of the silence break …. And sees two hands near his baby …. And with a dropping forehead looks up to see ….. Shree lifting his crying son …….

Enna Arun ….. enna aachu ….. so saying Shree prepares herself to feed her baby …. While seeing him sweating ….. Arun ….

Anh ….. ya …. So saying he lifts his head which was pale n scary in the darkness …..

Enna aachu …..

Onnum … onnum illa ….. nothing …

Pinna en ippadi verkardhu …..

he quickly reaches for his handkercheif and wipes his forehead to find droplets on ….. ya ya …. Nothin …. Nee…enna panra ….

Adhu seri …. Sss ouch ……

Hey hey … enna …..

Ok ok … nothing …… cmon Arun …. Unna maadiriye un payyanum …. Nauty daddy … nauty kiddy …… so saying she turns back with her lower lip under her teeth …

Are u ok …….. ?

I am ok ….. enna idhu china kozhandha maadiri ……Neenga aathukku pongo … amma inga irukka ….. naalaikku kaarthaala varalaam …..

Hearing nothing more than his silence …. Shree lifts her sleeping doll and keeps him on the cradle to watch him closely ….. kisses him gently on his forehead …. And slowly gets down from the bed ….. to move closely to Arun, who was sitting with his face closed with his hands but for his eyes …. she keeps a her left palm on his shoulder, a shreek icy chillness was felt by both … and Shree is taken back to see his body shivering .........

Arun ….. Shree being worried bends to him, touches his neck with her slender fingers…. Arun, are u ok …. ?

Ya … ya … im fine ….. so saying, he gets up and walks towards the window and keeps both his hands on the bars ….. Shree walks behind him and stands closely to him …… taking his hand and embracing with her chest and takes his fingers and keeps them on her cheek …… and smiles …. Arun …… neenga poi rest eduthukongo …… please…. U must be tired ….

I am ok Shree …. Just worried ….. I mean ….

Ok ok …. I get u …. Neenga aathukku poi thoongittu naalaikku kaarthaala vaango ….. enna …

NO NO … I am ok ….

Ok fine … u are ok…. But u are tired … adhaan solren …. So saying she takes his hand and pulled him thru the bed …. And she sits on the bed while he stands besides her ….she pulls him in front of her and catches his ears and bends him towards her ….. and joins her forehead with his ….. he slowly kneels down and keeps his folded hands on her thighs and keeps his cheek on them ….. Shree takes his cheeks by her soft hands … and watches him closely into his eyes ….

Is there something u want to tell me …….. while she speaks… a sparkle in his eyes ….

Mathi almost running watches the hospital on the opposite side ..... he turns left to see if any vehicles are coming over and sees a truck coming at a little distance .... making up his mind to cross over before the truck could pass .... and as he starts crossing the road ...... while he forgets to turn to his right ..... when ...................... HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRP ..........

He was pulled back by his hand and the car pasts swiftly past him …. Blowing the horn …. And at a distance, he could see a hand lifting finger ……. He turns back to see an unfamiliar face …….

U almost killed urself …..

Oh well … I am sorry ….. naan … I … didn’t notice ….

bending down to take his glasses ....... I am Arun …..

Arun …… well so saying he smiles with tension still running on his face …… I am Mathi …. Arun Mathi ….

Oh wat a co-incidence …… we have the same names …… Thamizhaaaaaaa ….

Well ys n no …. So saying he giggles ….. basically from jaffna…. Guess u know …

Well, ys …. Though not much in details … I ve heard that it’s a place for many Srilankan Tamils, right … so saying he could see his face turning towards the other side of the road …… Goin the other side …?

Yeah … ys …

Vaanga, sendhe povom ….. so saying Arun keeps his hand on Mathi’s shoulder …m just walkin my way to the hospita .... well well ... vyadhi kaaranaa illa ...says Arun winking his brownish eyes ....

Oh well … naanum anga dhaan varen …
Saying both started to walk towards the pavement …. Reaching the hospital …

Well, i actually had forgotten my tickets in the reception ….. lemme take a look at it …. Nice meeting u …. Arun ….. saying he smiles

Oh ys …sure …. Nice meeting u …

Oh nice to see the birds on their nests …… the voice that made Aruns turn towards the East Wing corridor ….

Dr.Chris …… together says both Aruns and looks at each other’s face n smiles in amazement …..

Oh yeah … Oh yeah ….. I ve always wanted u guys to meet ….. Arun …. This is Dr.Mathi …. Mathi … This is Dr. Arun ….. so saying Dr. Chris walks towards them

Guys .... do u have a minute .... ?

with both nodding n smiling at the same time ....

the doc shows his hand towards the lift saying … Shall we ….

The lift door closes behind the three…………………

Saga 33 : “Let me list” ….. is the anagram for “It tells me”
Do u having a DEBIT CARD proves u nothing but BAD CREDIT ;-)[/tscii:e3cb885d1d]

crazy
7th August 2007, 11:25 AM
:P

madhu
7th August 2007, 02:39 PM
:thumbsup:

yes.. adhE vEgathula nagarudhu.. ( enakku konjam font problem irukku.. letters clear-aa illa....thirumba oru thadavai gavanichu padikkaNum enRu thONudhu... ellArukkum apdithAnA ? _

Anoushka
8th August 2007, 01:03 AM
madhu: enakkum adhE problem! :)

Vasanth: continue.... waiting for the next episode :)

rami
8th August 2007, 12:13 PM
Madhu: enakum font problem irukku.. Still could read it ..

Vasanth : A good one ... 2 Aruns :shock:

Anyhow, the pace is fast... :victory: Seekiram post pannunga .. :nailbiting:

Arthi
8th August 2007, 07:16 PM
Naan Saga va copy paNNi Word-la paste paNNi font-a increase paNNi padichen :oops:

Bingle: fast fast next episode fast-a post paNNunga :clap:

really going good :thumbsup:

bingleguy
9th August 2007, 05:47 AM
well thanks for ur compliments .... not sure wat font problems that u are facing ..... well, naan eppavum pola, conversations ellam ITALICS la yum normal expressions n descriptions normal text la yum pottirukku ....

:roll: but i still dont understand wat is the font problem .... lemme pm NOV, probably he can help us .....

rami
9th August 2007, 10:11 AM
I think the tscii tag should be removed for better viewing. Vasanth, you edit your post and remove the tscii tags..

That should work. :)

rami
9th August 2007, 10:12 AM
[tscii:0072a23700]
Let me List …

He's missing ……

Wat ….. enna solra Venkat ….. hows that possible ? he is very important …. Arun’s heart was beating fast when he says this and takes his fingers to his forehead…

Ya I knw Arun … but ….

The ... are turning to some font when tscii tag is added . [/tscii:0072a23700]

bingleguy
10th August 2007, 06:20 AM
I think the tscii tag should be removed for better viewing. Vasanth, you edit your post and remove the tscii tags..

That should work. :)

I actually did the same ... and it worked... :-) not sure why tat got added by itself .... udaneve senjutten ;-)

Well so ... indha saga la onnum different aa theriyalayaa ;-) dont u feel something was revealed ;-) munnadi padichadhu marandhu ponadhu naala ;-) indha situation aaa ;-) :P

Shakthiprabha.
10th August 2007, 12:32 PM

coins are moving faster :)

Shakthiprabha.
10th August 2007, 12:33 PM
[tscii:ef437d0962]

En nna …. Ippadi ukkandhundu Sudoku aadindu irukkele ….. sitha avaalaanda poi kekkapdaadho …. Avo athukkaararo inga illa ….. naanaavadhu pakkathula iruppenolyo … Kamala was very anxious….

Very enjoyable, Author is keeping up with trends :D[/tscii:ef437d0962]

bingleguy
11th August 2007, 02:11 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Shakthi ... neenga padikkarelaa indha kadhaiyaa ????????? Nightmares varudhunnu sonnele ;-) indha kadhaiya padichaa :P

Shakthiprabha.
11th August 2007, 08:12 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Shakthi ... neenga padikkarelaa indha kadhaiyaa ????????? Nightmares varudhunnu sonnele ;-) indha kadhaiya padichaa :P

athu engaathukaarar illaatha pothu :D
avar tour pona, unga kathaiyai PADIKKA matten :D

btw,

mathi, arun-mathi (ETHO... NAAN NINAICHA MATHIRI THAAN.. but not quite.. lets c.. :D )

bingleguy
11th August 2007, 12:12 PM
:lol: adhu seri .... ippo dhairiyamaa padipelaakkum ;-) hmn ...

well if u have judged it .... Good :-) well n good ....

Mathi, Arun-Mathi nnu sonneengalae ??? :roll: wat are u trying to tell.....Arun and Arun Mathi are the two different characters ..... ! :roll:

P_R
24th August 2007, 11:48 PM
[tscii:d9ba6cffa1]Nice return to form !

she turns back with her lower lip under her teeth … subtle and highly visual. Well written.

Remember reading this "shall we" and lift, long back. Either there is some loop connecting it or perhaps some deja-vu taking effect :P

Interesting turn to the Mathi- Arun line. Was the similarity of situations outlined till now just some clever narration, or you still have something up your sleeve. Will wait and watch. :thumbsup: [/tscii:d9ba6cffa1]

bingleguy
26th August 2007, 05:30 AM
[tscii:6745bf7747]Nice return to form !

she turns back with her lower lip under her teeth … subtle and highly visual. Well written.

Remember reading this "shall we" and lift, long back. Either there is some loop connecting it or perhaps some deja-vu taking effect :P

Interesting turn to the Mathi- Arun line. Was the similarity of situations outlined till now just some clever narration, or you still have something up your sleeve. Will wait and watch. :thumbsup: [/tscii:6745bf7747]

PR .... was waiting for ur inputs to post the next episode :P
:lol: seri seri ..... makkale ... adikkaadheenga :mrgreen:

Well ..... ys .... his style of talking :P idhai gavanithu vechukkalaam :P well as such tis very complicated ;-) andha mudichai eppadi jaakardhaiyaa avukka poren nnu theriyala :-) kadavul dhaan andha sakthi yai kodukkanum .... paakalaam :-)

:lol: well well well this could be a turning point in the story :P probably... still i ve not mentioned about the timeline when both the sequences were happenning .... ;-) which is another catch....

I may complete it soon :-)

Hindi
5th September 2007, 10:55 PM
BG!!!!... i read it again FULLYYYY in one stretch!!!... so plsssssssss update it soon b4 i forget the story again!! :P

n ofcourse... its goin GR8!!!! :D

Querida
7th September 2007, 10:39 PM
BG...you're in cahoots with the bp docs aren't you? Cause mine is just coasting up and down....always with the questions...and not less but more and more intriguing...the coincidences are so culminating but the story has captured to the extent that it becomes a dread....more things to happen....really BG we're just innocent readers....us novel readers by each good novel are affected but it fades with time...an image persists perhaps a line or two....but this...images upon images....lines upon lines...countless faces in our minds each of us imagining a different voice a different face for your characters...and still we are enthralled to know the same story the same plot the same elusive meaning...

bingleguy
8th September 2007, 12:08 AM
BG...you're in cahoots with the bp docs aren't you? Cause mine is just coasting up and down....always with the questions...and not less but more and more intriguing...the coincidences are so culminating but the story has captured to the extent that it becomes a dread....more things to happen....

My Goodness Q :-) admire your choice of words :-) really ! we are just novices ;-) in understanding :P

bg in cahoots with bp :P ..... bg is really so very unpremeditated while writing :P ... m very naive in the world of writers ! I m really not sure if i am worth the compliments ! :notworthy:

Querida
8th September 2007, 08:55 AM
Hey since you're not sure whether you deserve such praise i'll just tell you out straight: Vasanth you deserve every bit. :D

bingleguy
13th September 2007, 11:20 PM
Hey since you're not sure whether you deserve such praise i'll just tell you out straight: Vasanth you deserve every bit. :D

Tats an honor ! :oops:
I really m worried about raising expectations ! well, this gives a lot of pressure on the writer ! i am not sure, if ppl who write the stories in regular periods face the same pinch !

enakku bayamaa irukku !

Querida
14th September 2007, 10:25 AM
uhhh Vasanth...that's not what good praise is supposed to do...it's supposed to give you more confidence not fear! Just do things as they come...as i told you before Art is not a pressured science it has a mind of its own...let it be your muse :D

killua
30th November 2007, 10:40 PM
Hi BingleGuy,

Let me start by reiterating the fact that Deja Vu is simply amazing, the length and the duration of the thread and not to forget everyone else's involvement is a singular accomplishment and stands apart.

Unlike the early bird hubbers, I had the opportunity to read Deja Vu from start until this point like a novel (er. like a text of screen play) & see the pieces of the puzzle coming closer.

Right now (with much effrontery i must confess) this seems like a dejavu of 'chandra Kantha', which started out fabulously, pulled in all the essentials, garnered the necessary makings of a great and in the middle, there were even rumors that the original script was lost and it was finally shelved. one could argue that it was the way of the Indian Cricket Team (barring their current form).

(hoping for a resurrection) :cry:

bingleguy
23rd January 2008, 04:04 AM
Hi BingleGuy,

Let me start by reiterating the fact that Deja Vu is simply amazing, the length and the duration of the thread and not to forget everyone else's involvement is a singular accomplishment and stands apart.

Unlike the early bird hubbers, I had the opportunity to read Deja Vu from start until this point like a novel (er. like a text of screen play) & see the pieces of the puzzle coming closer.

Right now (with much effrontery i must confess) this seems like a dejavu of 'chandra Kantha', which started out fabulously, pulled in all the essentials, garnered the necessary makings of a great and in the middle, there were even rumors that the original script was lost and it was finally shelved. one could argue that it was the way of the Indian Cricket Team (barring their current form).

(hoping for a resurrection) :cry:

My GoodNess :) Killua !

Really overwhelmed by your words ! :notworthy: Love to read those words again n again ;-)

well ... i understand the situation ! i really m not spending enuf time in the creation of the same ... tats the only reason ! i really feel tat things should flow when i begin to write ... many a times i opened a notepad to continue ... but really got nothing out of the keys .... really a pathetic situation at tat moment ! well .... i pretty much feel that i should start writing it ... otherwise it is really gonna be something really bad ! But thanks again for ur inspiring words ! i shall really look for ur continued satisfaction :-) which is a boost for me !

madhu
23rd January 2008, 07:24 PM
hayya..

meeNdum vasantham :redjump:

bingleguy
7th February 2008, 03:51 AM
[tscii:4087eca591]Saga 34 : Mad Era

Shree .... so saying Arun lifts his head and reads the clock ... while Sri looks the side of his face ... he turns to look at her face, unable to do so, he looks at her hands ....

Shree, knowing this is her turn to talk ..... slowly gets up fully from her slanting position with the support of both her hands..seeing which Arun sees her again .. taking both her hands to his collar, holds them tight and pulls him towards her..kept his forehead on hers..raising her hear slowly up, her drenched lips reach for his forehead wrinkles..by the time her hands slowly moved from his collar touching his jaws and firms on his cheeks..she presses her lips firmly and he feels relaxed from a swarm of tensions..her heaven reaches his eyelids and his nose tip..when he closes his eyes and waits..when she quickly reaches for his ear and gives it a bite..

sssssssshaaaa .... was his reaction, when she quickly gives a naughty laugh.. hugs him on his shoulders and places a firm kiss on his left cheek..now her eyes were firmly on his.. when she begins to open her lips..he begins talking...

I met him in Singapore..... when i almost saved him from falling prey to a car..His name was Arun..Arun Mathi...

the doc shows his hand towards the lift saying … Shall we ….
The lift door closes behind the three ......

so saying Arun slowly moves his face from hers .... and walks towards the window ... he could hear the fade noise of the vehicles on the road. He turns back to her with his hands behind and his head leaning on the window seeing the revolving Khaitan fan ... enga sandhippu vidhiyaasamaa irundhaalum, naanga seekiram friends aayittom... first thing was ... rendu peroda perum orey maadiri irundhadhu dhaan ! aachariya maa dhaan irundhudhu ... swings his head
towards her and says enna aachariyam ngriyaa .... enga rendu perukkum peru mattum onnu illa ... enga profession ... enga field of research ... ellame related

..... he too was a doctor - and was doin his research on Dreams ..... my subject was deja vu ..... rendukkum oru othumai irukku ..... ys... you can
feel deja vu ... ur dream sometimes makes u feel it ....

naanga rendu perum Dr. Chris ai meet panninom .... avar kooda pesina appuram dhaan therinjudhu ... Naanum Mathiyum, were supposed to meet in India for a study - for a research which combines deja vu and dream ! enga rendu peraiyum introduce panni vechaar..... we decided to meet again for dinner .....

-----------------------------------------------------

why dont u and ur family join me for dinner .... was the question from Arun, when he slides his hair on his forehead ....

ya, why not .... tat would be a pleasure .... says Mathi with his hand into his pockets ...

Arun n Mathi walks down the aisle .... enga saapida pogalaam .... enakku inga avvalavaa places theriyaadhu ..... says Arun

neenga vegetarian aa illa ... ???

pure vegetarian ... .... says Arun giggling ...

Komala vilas irukke .... nalla vaazha ilai pottu unavu parimaaruvaanga ..... tasty too ....

oh kool .... enga irukku,

inga dhaan Serangoon road la dhaan ....

meanwhile reaching the lift, Arun takes his left had to press the button..... and turns towards Mathi ...

sure Mathi ...

enna time .... thinks for a second and gives a hymn with his eyes seeing the top .... should 7 be ok ???

yeah ... sounds good .... anga meet pannalaam ..... by the time the lift reaches to ground floor and when Mathi begins to speak ..... ok then, naan reception kku poittu varen .... i had missed something there .... naama evening meet pannalam .....

ya, ok .... c u there ....

Little India ... correct dhaan ..... namma ooru maadiri dhaan irukku ......
Komala Vilas unavagam ...... hmn, romba pazha restaurant pola irukke .... so saying Arun crosses the road and starts to walk towards the restaurant ... well well well ..... vaazhai ilai bhojanam ... Singapore la .... indha sowriyam anga illaye .... Arun walks into the restaurant and sees the crowded place ... adeyappa ... was a thought in his mind .....

he finds a table to seat four and pulls the chair behind to sit comfortably facing the entrance ... when a bearer comes to him Sir, neengal thaniya irukkeengala ? when Arun immediately answers ... No, illa... ennoda friends rendu peru varuvaanga ..... oru 5 mins ....
Hearing this the bearer says .... seri sir .... and moves from the place ...... when behind him ..... a breeze enters the restaurant .... Arun couldnt control from watching her glazing eyes...She walks as a swift breeze with her hand moving upwards to move the hair sliding forward .... she dips her lips inwards and pushes the front hair behind her ears and walks towards .... she was leaning forward and her eyes was searching for somebody .... and he watches only her eyes...... she gazed thru the restaurant ... and the moment he sees her eyes on him ... he could feel the heat and immediately takes his eyes away from her and starts to watch the fan .... useless me - paathutta ..... now she starts coming towards him .... Arun could feel his heart beating faster.....
he takes the glass of water and tries sipping ... when she comes to him and says .... Vanakkam ....he couldnt control - and startled he starts
coughing .... spilling the water on the table ....

oh shhhhh ...oh shhhh ... m sorry ... terribly sorry .... my bad ...

tats ok ... tats ok ....

sorry ....

ok sir ...no problem .... so saying the lady comes near the table and looks at Arun to say naan ukkaralaamaa ......

Saga 34 : Mad Era is the anagram for A Dream ......
Do u see an ADMIRER sure he is MARRIED ;-)
[/tscii:4087eca591]

Arthi
7th February 2008, 09:08 AM
really superb narration Vasanth... :clap:
keep going...

One request....Let the breeze visit the shore frequently ;)