PDA

View Full Version : déjà vu ( 1. A LEARNED YES)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

bingleguy
7th February 2008, 10:44 AM
really superb narration Vasanth... :clap:
keep going...

One request....Let the breeze visit the shore frequently ;)

Arthi ;-) hope u enjoyed it ;-) :P ..... naanum appadi dhaan ninaikiren ;-) adhukku dhaan try panren ....

crazy
9th February 2008, 11:51 PM
hayya.... pakkam vandhaachu :redjump:

P_R
10th February 2008, 10:06 AM
Hi BG,

Nice to have you back.

One of those lie-low something-is-brewing episodes.
I await more.

One point: The paragraph-long description of the intimacy is getting a bit repetitive. Not that it is unenjoyable. Just that it feels familiar to such descriptions once in every few chapters...hey deja vu !

bingleguy
10th February 2008, 10:18 AM
Hi BG,

Nice to have you back.

One of those lie-low something-is-brewing episodes.
I await more.

One point: The paragraph-long description of the intimacy is getting a bit repetitive. Not that it is unenjoyable. Just that it feels familiar to such descriptions once in every few chapters...hey deja vu !

Thanks for ur time PR !!!

PR .... i believe this is bought the second time ... first time ... it was for describing the love of newly married ... its very necessary to be not just romantic but fiercely intimate ....secondly now ... which is to show an understanding relationship which is romantic as they knew each other so very well ....

inbetween :lol: there were two instances where i had to bring back the first intimacy - as as continuation to the saga from the previous one :lol: so it might have stood in ur mind .....

as such i dnt remember any other instance bringing up closing intimacy .... :roll: correct me if am wrong !!!!

P_R
10th February 2008, 11:38 AM
Oh fine. Perhaps it is just me ageing. After all, who are you and me to pass judgement about when the couple chooses to be intimate ;-)

bingleguy
10th February 2008, 11:47 AM
point taken !!!

:lol:

madhu
10th February 2008, 09:20 PM
Oh fine. Perhaps it is just me ageing

:shock:

Querida
18th February 2008, 07:04 PM
Hello BG,

today has been a very odd day...woke up super early...had ideas buzzing around in my head...actually felt like expressing my views about current fave show it has been soooo long since I have come here, and while typing looked up to see my inbox tab and came upon your message...it fits well with the oddness of your latest episode :) smooth narration as ever...hope for something more substantial soon...but that is just a reader's desire not to be teased even further with intrigue...please watch your spelling BG...yes we have the ability to guess what a word might be from context...but simple editing is always appreciated...can't wait for next episode!

bingleguy
18th February 2008, 09:35 PM
Hello BG,

today has been a very odd day...woke up super early...had ideas buzzing around in my head...actually felt like expressing my views about current fave show it has been soooo long since I have come here, and while typing looked up to see my inbox tab and came upon your message...it fits well with the oddness of your latest episode :) smooth narration as ever...hope for something more substantial soon...but that is just a reader's desire not to be teased even further with intrigue...please watch your spelling BG...yes we have the ability to guess what a word might be from context...but simple editing is always appreciated...can't wait for next episode!

:lol: oddness huh ..... well well well ..... m still not getting if tis the writer's or the reader's :P :lol:
anyways .... i seem to lose my readers ;-) these days, especially due to my lagging sagas ..... n as such, i run the risk of losing to reminded ones too ;-) over period of time .... somehow, it doesnt always flow when i plan to write ... it should come from within and it should come adhoc ... otherwise tis a mess ...... m waiting for the next right moment .... my home trip should gimme some boost i believe ;-) :P :lol:

Thanks for ur time Q ... n i value ur ideas next to PR ..... so i really appreciate your dedication towards reading .... Well ;-) reg the spelling ... my bad .... i hope i got it right ... :P if there is more, kindly point it out .... not an intrigue though :P

suvai
19th February 2008, 05:10 AM
Aaahaaa!! arumaiyaaga ezhuthi irukeenga bg....looking fwd for more......:-) ty for taking time despite yr hectic schedule to write this.....:-)

Arthi
19th February 2008, 07:47 PM
:huh:

bingleguy
20th February 2008, 02:07 AM
:huh:
<digr>and wat does mean ???? :roll:

bingleguy
20th February 2008, 02:08 AM
:roll: yaar pakkam ???? kadhaiyin mudivu pakkamaa ;-) :twisted:

crazy
21st March 2008, 06:54 PM
:roll: yaar pakkam ???? kadhaiyin mudivu pakkamaa ;-) :twisted:

yes :P

Fire111999
21st March 2008, 08:18 PM
i thought she meant the hub. meaning, u've come to the hub after a long time?

and yes, i'm still around. have been reading. but since i've lost the flow of the story, i'm unable to comment. i have to re-read everything. absolutely no time for that now.

crazy
21st March 2008, 10:44 PM
hi fire :P
seeya after a very long time.
how r u? :)

bingleguy
22nd March 2008, 12:02 AM
and yes, i'm still around. have been reading. but since i've lost the flow of the story, i'm unable to comment. i have to re-read everything. absolutely no time for that now.

:( :( my bad !!!!

Fire111999
22nd March 2008, 01:13 AM
hey crazy! i'm good. exams!!! so totally busy.

vasanth, the story is wonderfully narrated.. but could have faster updates :D

crazy
22nd March 2008, 01:16 AM
Fire, Good luck :thumbsup:

bingleguy
22nd March 2008, 01:16 AM
vasanth, the story is wonderfully narrated.. but could have faster updates :D

well Fire :notworthy: but i am trying hard to complete it on time ... m not able to write more than a saga at one point of time .... romba tight aa irukku ..... think i have to shorten the story and complete it asap .... :roll:

Fire111999
22nd March 2008, 01:36 AM
thanks, crazy!

vasanth, no no! don't cut it down. just go with the flow. while we are eager for the next saga to come out, we like the way the story is going. u should become a full time writer to satisfy us :P

bingleguy
22nd March 2008, 01:55 AM
thanks, crazy!

vasanth, no no! don't cut it down. just go with the flow. while we are eager for the next saga to come out, we like the way the story is going. u should become a full time writer to satisfy us :P

:lol: may be .... ;-) ys ....
my next venture ;-) i would write it first n release it on time basis ;-)
:lol: i ve come up with the synopsis as of now .... ;-)

suvai
22nd March 2008, 08:30 AM
hi bg........absolutely enjoyed so far......hope u wont make us wait longer........good luck......& thank u for taking the time to write more........:-) suvai

btr
22nd March 2008, 11:40 AM
hi bg
just got to read ur latest saga, dt feb, good. but i also read about ur shoban babu..may his soul rest in peace!??/ he has been cremated only yesterday at chennai,India. Deja vu?

bingleguy
25th March 2008, 05:50 AM
hi bg........absolutely enjoyed so far......hope u wont make us wait longer........good luck......& thank u for taking the time to write more........:-) suvai

Suvai :-) this is wat i would prefer too ;-) but time is sometimes not tamed ;-) .... i shall try my best to reduce the time gap ..... Again ... thanks for reading :-) your comments/compliments have driven me to a good shape !!!

bingleguy
25th March 2008, 05:50 AM
hi bg
just got to read ur latest saga, dt feb, good. but i also read about ur shoban babu..may his soul rest in peace!??/ he has been cremated only yesterday at chennai,India. Deja vu?

Thanks BTR ... i ve replied by PM to you .... on SB

bingleguy
26th August 2008, 03:25 AM
Saga 35 : A Clue Phony...

ok sir ...no problem .... so saying the lady comes near the table and looks at Arun to say naan ukkaralaamaa ......

for a moment Arun is pretty much dumbstruck n perplexed ... he didnt have a word to say ...... well..... when he was about to talk ...... he could see Mathi emerging from behind her ..... with his right hand on her shoulder, looks at Arun and says oh already meet panniteengalA ? kool ..... when Sathi looks at him with a smile and said ... ys ... unga boring intro section ai skip panninan.... so saying they both giggled and looks at the still perplexed Arun .....

enna Arun ..... come back to this damn surface doc so saying gives a little jerk to him on his shoulders ....

Lost Arun ..... regains his senses and then smiles at the happy couple and shows his hand towards the seat and requests them to be comfortable... meanwhile the server comes back again sir ..... Mathi takes over almost immediately ...... and says

vaNakkam .........

vaNakkam sir ..... nalla irukkeengaLA ? romba natkaL aagivittadhu pola thonichu ....

ys ys prabha.... eppadi sugam ..... ?

sugathukku enna sir korachal .... neengal irukkureengO ... akka irukkirangO ... enga mudalali irukkirAru ... kadavul irukkirAru .... idhu aaru sir unga

kooda, unga nanbarA ?

omam Prabha .... enda friend dhaan .... peru enna theriyumA .... Arun ....

oh ... unga peru dhaanO .... vanakkam Arun sir .....

when Arun smiles at Prabakaran, a short and little stout man of the soil, his forehead reveals the thiruneer more prominently on his dark skin... with a white towel on his collars - resembles a typical bearer ....

enna sir sApudureenga ..... eppavum pola vaa ?

Ama prabha ....

sir kku ....

innikki namma special saapiduvAru sir ..... so saying Mathi winked at Sathi .... and they both looked at Arun ....

so wat brings you here .... Mr.Handsome ..... asks Sathi with a twinkle in her eyes .....

did u call me sweet heart says Arun, tilting his head slightly towards her and eyes towards Arun and winks again .... Sathi looks back at him, ungala aarAvadhu appadi koopiduvAngala ....

en ... enakku enna korachal ...

korachal onnum illai ... konjam jAsthi dhaan .... kozuppu[ so sayin she giggles at Arun, when hes left speechless .... they giggle continued with everybody for a brief moment ... when prabha comes back to keep the hot plates with steaming idly... served with a cup of typical sambhar, prepared with onion, murungakkai... and thengai chutney ... with a pinch of milagai podi with a drop of oil on its head .....

Arun waits for everybody to concentrate on the idly, while Mathi is so very excited about the steaming idly .....
wow .... hot hot ..... and looks at Arun amidst the vapours looking at Sathi .....

Arun ..... the word wakes him up from the concentration with a jerk ..... [indha ponnu azhagai pArthu mayangidAdheenga .... oruthan already andha mistake ai pannitEn so saying looks Sathi ... who with a baby face, pats him on his arm saying che... when Arun realized that he has been watching her with a pause .... says sorry .... i didnt mean it ....

dont be ... ivaru ippadi thaan, edhaavadhu joke adikkiren nnu kadichiduvAr .... ungala pathi sollave illaye Arun ....

well .... enna pathi solla onnum perusa illa..... just another practioner ....[so saying he takes the spoon to cut the idly, when he notices Mathi using his fingers to fondle the idly..... he keeps his spoon down to take the idly by his fingers ... when Mathi umn.... neenga spoon la sApidunga.... when Arun its ok ... i would also love to take it this way hearing which both smile ....

Arun... well, i better call him Mathi, just to avoid confusion..... Mathi sonnaru neenga ... um... some vu something .... ya reja vu la research panradhA .....wats that ?

well ys ..... tats deja vu, sorry to correct you..... deja vu ... tats a big encyclopedia by itself ... simple aa sollanum nna ..... a feeling which makes you think tat u ve already felt it ......

oh ... interesting ... so saying she came leaning to the table to listen to him more attentively .... when Arun backs and makes sure they have enuf distance for a conversation..... he takes the little tissue and wipes his lips ..... and takes a sip of water between his lips and folds his hands on the table .....

wont u let him eat sathi .....

oh tats perfectly alrite Mathi ..... well, Sathi .... this is not just a field of study ... its a piece of feeling which we all would have felt sometime or other in our life .... in reality, in dreams........and experience is at times related to dreams, although sometimes we feel that it really happened in the past.... kitta thatta ezhuvadhu percent say they have experienced it once .....

oh....

ys ... tats true ... enakku, ungalukku... en Mathi kku kooda irundhirukkalaam ....

ya ... correct added Mathi with a very serious tone ..... indha idly kooda ide maadiri dhaan soooda pona thadavai inga vandha podhu saapten ..... by the time he could finish ... everybody bursted giggling .....

oh cmon Mathi ....

ok ok ..... continue sir .....

well .... this is true .... many of us have felt the same ..... en ippo, innikki naama ukkandhu pesaradhai ... sometimes later in our dream or probably the next time when u come here with me ... talking about the same topic .... would make us feel the same ..... well, adhu ninaivugalA irukkum ... sila neragal la nijamaagavum irukkum ......

huh .... enakku marma novel kekkara pola irukku ....

um... idhuvum oru vidhamAna marmam dhaan ..... well, this is just scientific ... nothing beyond .... idhula pala vidhangaL irukku ...... erkanave paathadhu ... erkanave unarndhadhu ... erkanave vazhndhadhu ...

adhu enna erkanave vaazhndhadhu ..... marupiravi nnu solrAngalE... andha mAdiriyA ...

sometimes ppl confuse this with marupiravi.. rebirth ... etc ... infact idhu scientifically felt avvalavu dhaan .... sila samayangal la, sila vishyangal, sila facts romba clear aa gyabagathukku varum ... when Mathi suddenly brings his hand towards the water jug, hitting the tumbler with water splahing on the table .... oh boy ... i am sorry guys .... when he realized that he had water flowing towards his pants .... he moves a bit and says i ll be just back ..... n he moves towards the rest room ....

see.... indha maadiri ... say we getting together and talking abt this topic might happen again ... but not necessarily the tumbler should fall splashing water ... but appadi aachu nna ... then its kinda repeating itself .... something triggers our mind at that time .... tats wat am talking about .....

hmn ..... is this normal ... i mean, this kind of feeling ...

well... normal nnu solla mudiyAdhu ... this is kind of a disorder ... not major ... just minor memory disorder ....

oh .....

well... Sathi looks back at the rest room to see if Mathi is coming out ....

I am sorry to actually say this to you ...... tat too unga la meet pannina udaneye ...... i need your help......... when Arun rolls his eyes towards the rest room entrance to see Mathi over .....

Saga 35 : A Clue Phony is an anagram of CAN YOU HELP

STATUE OF LIBERTY is BUILT TO STAY FREE

madhu
26th August 2008, 04:45 AM
wow !

normal-nu solla mudiyadhu :froggrin:

idhudhAn sooper vishayam :clap:

BTW... anagram-la oru "e" kuRaiyudhE !
paRandhu pOyiduchA ? :P

bingleguy
26th August 2008, 05:21 AM
BTW... anagram-la oru "e" kuRaiyudhE !
paRandhu pOyiduchA ? :P

hehe.... thanks for pointing out :-) my bad :-) naan oru e extra pottuten :P ;-)

thanks for your reading :-)

suvai
26th August 2008, 07:21 AM
shapaaadi....evolo naalluku apuram dejavu..;-)
baley baley!!....kanaama pogaama ezhuthunga :-)

Arthi
26th August 2008, 02:38 PM
same here .... :oops:

btr
26th August 2008, 04:25 PM
hi bb,

netruthan ninaythen, enru vandadhu un saga,
enna edhuvum deja vuva? :roll:

onru nalla puriyuthu, indha explanationiy padithu padithu, nan confuse anadhu nijam. :D

hello bb enbadhuku padhila, kuzhapiya mannan enru sollalama?///

kidding kee it up. I thought u had gone after ripvan winkle BUT :lol: gald you woke up in time.

btr.

btr
26th August 2008, 04:30 PM
hi bb

i have replied but i guess it is gone elsewhere.

good keep it up . but just do not compete with Rip wan winkle!

eppadi ethani thadavai solluvadhu? oh! edhuvum nadakum enre en ESP enro sonnadhu! ellama nijam than!

btr.

Anoushka
26th August 2008, 07:29 PM
:) romba wait paNNa vaikaama next update quick please :)

bingleguy
26th August 2008, 10:14 PM
:notworthy: and :oops: !!!!!
well .... naanum seekiram ezhudhanum nnu dhaan paakaren ... enna panradhu ... sila nerangalil neram othu varanume .....

crazy
27th August 2008, 12:07 AM
at last ....story marandhu porathukkulla...next saga'va post pannunga :)

Shakthiprabha.
29th August 2008, 08:06 PM
I am too blank to write more, cause, THIS PARTICULAR episode has made me ... kinda blank.

u know...Ive read this kinda feeling...this same thing...written by may be someone signed bingle guy......just those words flashing in my mind...and then a horse.... a shiny horse all white and glimmering...emiting fire....somewhre....or was it a book...or may be my life....not sure if its a feeling...or may be...Ive seen something like this... u know....the glass falling...hey... I KNOW IT...Ive felt it....the name....prabha....is it my name?.... ...sounds familiar....

oh bg...whats wrong with me :shock:
Whats happening! :shock:

___

:wink: way to go buddy! :clap: rocking! :clap:

I took long time, cause I kinda forgot the recent episodes. I had to go back to the prev and then previous to previous ones :oops: to recollect the story. I almost had to hear shree shriek with labour pain....and then I remembered. Transported me to a diff world. :clap:

bingleguy
19th March 2009, 06:45 PM
Saga 36 : Hi from Her !!!

I am sorry to actually say this to you ...... tat too unga la meet pannina udaneye ...... i need your help......... when Arun rolls his eyes towards the rest room entrance to see Mathi over .....

there was silence amongst them both, when sathi sipped a bit and kept her hands together with her fingers on her lips ... she rolled her eyes to her left and back staring straight at Arun ...

Mathi walks back to the place.. seeing them sitting silent ... says indha time ai utilize pannirukka vendAmO ... when both look at him with a perplexed face .... he chuckles and says ada... table thanni ... waiter ai kooptu clean pannirukka sollirukkalaame nnu solla vandhen ...

Arun replies saying .. oh well, its my bad ... nAn ... phone ... when Sathi sees Arun stammering sathi bows her head a bit and pushes the hair falling onto her eyes behind her ears and says Sorry .... i was asking about his phone .... he has an apple iphone u see ... adaan paakanum nnu ketten .... so saying looks at Arun with fixed eyes ... ok ok .... lets continue says Mathi - sitting at the table ....

Arun and Sathi giggled.... so unga deja vu matter continue pannunga .... what more tats all so saying Arun leans back to his chair and takes his hands back to his clasped them around his neck...

The waiter walks in with the order and serves their plates and leaves the place smiling ...

Arun could not keep his eyes on the Straits Times ... he keeps the paper down and lies down on his bed facing the cieling ... he sees her eyes everywhere ... removing his glasses, he turns back to see the pillow ... the lips embroidery on the pillows reminds him of her smiling lips ... he gets up and walks towards the mirror and keeps his hands on the dressing table and sees over the mirror to see her hands on his hair .... while he removes his hands from his hair to feel that reflection .... am i getting mad on her ... an agonising question on his mind makes him see her in everything ... Unable to control his feelings he takes the cover magazine and gets into the washroom ...

the sound of water gushing from the shower is being heard from ouside the washroom ... when there was much a silence near the bed ... the momentary mildness was disturbed by the buzzing mobile next to the glasses ... the buzz was just on for a couple of seconds and there was silence again ...

the bigger hand moves vehimently towards the number six ...when Arun opens the wash room door ... walking out with the white turkey towel on his head and his body bare ... seeing which Sathi looks down and clears her throat and a smile behind ...

Arun, taken back with her presence ... runs his hands below and turns back ... with a rush realizes he is still standing out - tries to run inside the bath .... when Sathi coming closer to Arun, hugs him tightly ...

Arun, who sees her reflection everywhere, couldnt resist her in his arms ... he slowly takes his hands and lifts her face up and sees her smiling with her eyes wide open ... they walk together inside the wash and she stands in front of the mirror ...

Arun walks behind her with every part of his touching every part of hers .... she picks up that signal and reaches for her buttons ... with her unbuttoning one by one down her white shirt ...

Arun keeps staring at her reflection on the mirror ... he takes control from the last button and turned her towards him in a flip ... lifting his head from from her heart ... he reaches for her cheeks and tries to rest on the lips ... when she moved her face with a grin on her face and her eyes closed ....

he reached for her thighs pulling them over and makes her sit on the floor ... she leans back when he follows her and bends .... he reaches for the light switch when suddenly she picks up the shower nozzle and throws at his leg .... hard ...

Saga 36 : Hi from Her is the anagram of Him for Her ..

hes an Admirer, he must be Married

Shakthiprabha.
1st April 2009, 10:22 PM
Interesting. Please continue :)

AudazJay
5th August 2009, 12:54 PM
Hi BG, been reading your stories before becoming a member in the hub. Great going...but please do continue the story...Pleaseeeee!!
:redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump:

Querida
6th August 2009, 03:54 AM
I opted to drop my plan of waiting until the whole thing is done to read it continually :oops: ..the bane of the serial waiting continues..but not without its worth. Will there be more soon? :huh: :)

AudazJay
10th August 2009, 09:47 AM
Any chances of him having a mental block??? :think:

pavalamani pragasam
10th August 2009, 01:03 PM
Marriage has made him a busy man? :roll:

Querida
11th August 2009, 03:52 AM
Marriage has made him a busy man? :roll:

:lol: tooo cute...

bingleguy
18th August 2009, 02:11 AM
ahaaaa .... cmon folks :) no mental blocks n no marriage thadukkals :P just that i am not finding some time to spend on the plot :) idhukku nadula vera oru kadhai vera :P

thodarum viraivil ;-)

AudazJay
18th August 2009, 09:19 AM
thodarum viraivil ;-)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

bingleguy
19th August 2009, 01:27 AM
Induces Shes Of

he reached for her thighs pulling them over and makes her sit on the floor ... she leans back when he follows her and bends .... he reaches for the light switch when suddenly she picks up the shower nozzle and throws at his leg .... hard ...

ammaaa .... sssssssshaaaaaaaaa ..... moments later he realizes that she has vanished with the hot water vapours and that he has missed the grip on the hand shower - that fell on his left leg... Feeling more stupid than before he gets out of the tub and walks to the foggy mirror ... clears the fog using his hand - where he vaguely sees his face .... he could sense that the feeling is just bad ... and he wanted to apologize to her ... but alas - he just felt the nerve of happiness ... he walks out of the room wiping his head with the white towel ... seeing which Sathi clears her throat and turned to hear back ....

Arun, taken back with her presence ... runs the towel below - before he could react - Sathi tries to walk out of the room ... oru nimisham continued Arun nAn change pannitu vandhidurEn, am sorry when he turns back n says to himself sh*t ... he couldnt react bad to her presence as he just dreamt of this same instance ...

ulla vAnga Sathi .... muttered Arun, quickly taking his hair back on his pyjamas n a tee...

I m ... i m so sorry .... i was tapping on the door - but found the door to be open ... i mean, neenga close panna marandhuteenga nnu ninaikiren ...... oru bayathula dhAn open panni ulla vandhen .... i ... i m terribly .... nAn thattitu .....

before she could complete - thats ok Sathi - i am very absent minded ... niraya thadavai nadandhirukku indha mAdiri ... please come... ukkArunga ....

thank you Arun .... n again terribly .....

adan solliteengale interrupted Arun .... and smiles at her ...

idu veedu illa ... so ennala edhuvum offer panna mudiyala ... should i order some drink?

illa, thats ok .... thank you

i.... ahem - clearing his throat asks Arun ... I didnt expect you here .... Mathi varalayA?

illa ... she vehemently answers in a sudden tone and realizes its too quick to put forth. illa, nAn mattum dhAn vandhEn .... nAn ... she slides up from the recliner and says .... nAn ... i guess i should not have disturbed you .... nAn varen .... and she moves across the wooden floor to reach the door ...

oru nimisham .... when she hears that and stops near the door and slowly turns back with her face seeing the floor ....

you wanted to tell me something ... neenga munnadi meet pannina podhe solla try pannineenga ... but, donno why you didnt want to say.... may be i thought u wanted some time to think over ... ippavum neengala dhaan thedi vandhirukkeenga, so i feel its important - edhuvaa irundhaalum dhairiyama sollunga ...

illa ... i should not have come without Mathi ...

adhAn vandhuteengalE giggled Arun ...

she looks up to him with a straight face .... when he realizes her seriousness ... ok ok, i was just kidding ... i didnt wanna force you ... sollanum nnu thonichunna solunga... illa, folding his hands with his lips tightened and looking at the door ....

that was rude .... so saying she turned back, opened the door and walked away

wat the he.... Arun could not control his anger - vandha ... trying to imitate her says "i m ... i m so sorry" ippo rude .... bullsh.... he sits on the recliner and lays back seeing the ceiling ....

Sathi walks down the steps decorated with carpet and desginer work ... walks over the reception swiftly without turning.... where in the reception area, a man who was reading a news paper gets up and walks slowly in her pathway .... Walking over the footpath, Sathi took her fingers upto her eyelashes to clear off the tiny drop... making sure nobody notices, she walks over the crossing ... making sure he does not catch her attention - he began watching her closely. He still had those papers in hand, just in case.

In the street busy with crowd preparing for friday evening, Sathi walks rapidly... he was trying to be much closer to her, but he could not make it through the very known streets.... he speds for a few yards and stops perplexed, the first thing that came to his mind ..... did she vanish in thin air???

Induces Shes Of is the anagram of She is confused !!!

You would LISTEN when you are SILENT !!!

pavalamani pragasam
19th August 2009, 08:05 AM
An ace of an anagramist! :clap:

AudazJay
20th August 2009, 09:29 AM
Very interesting, do continue :2thumbsup:

suvai
6th September 2009, 04:29 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

seekiram thodarattum !!!

bingleguy
29th December 2010, 03:37 AM
In the street busy with crowd preparing for friday evening, Sathi walks rapidly... he was trying to be much closer to her, but he could not make it through the very known streets.... he speds for a few yards and stops perplexed, the first thing that came to his mind ..... did she vanish in thin air???

chetan kazhichO?

the startled man almost drops the paper and turns back to see the smiling face of Arun....

with a mild cough and a troubled throat enda Arun sire .... engana undu ....

sukham .... neenga eppadi?

gyAn sukham sire ....

ivarai ungalukku teriyuma? Arun and the other guy were almost startled to hear the voice behind them ..... and turns to find Sathi with an inquisitive and angry face ....

oh teriyumE..... before he could complete the same - he could realize a sense of question on her face ..... enna aachu Sathi... sollunga ....

ivaru enna appolendhu follow panninavar ....

what .... ivar ungala follow panninArA .... Venkat, enna solrAnga ivanga ....

oova sire .... adu pinnE - when i was waiding four you - ivanga reception vazhiya ponAnga ... avanga kolusu miss pannitAnga .... the same moment Sathi looks at her ankle to check and finds she is missing an anklet....

adAn pinnadi vannu .... kshamikkanum ... enikki coldAnu .... so, i could not shout ....

oh my ... so saying Sathi heaves a sigh of relief feeling her heart thumping on her fingers ....

I am so sorry ....

its ok ... please and hands over the anklet to Sathi - which she accepts with a grin of shame ....

hmn ... chetan oda french beard-um bald head-um villian maadiri kamichiducho .... all three laughs at Arun's comments ....

seri Arun - nAma poganum - samayamAi ....

yes yes ... Sathi .. when she suddenly realizes that shes staring at him and her eyes goes off wandering and comes back to him .... enna sonneengal ...

kadhai kettudhu ponga ..... nAngaL poittu varOm....

oh, sari sari .... sorry .....

sariyA sorryA ....

anh ... smiling gently hmn ... rendum dhAn .... piragu pAkkalAm ... so saying she tilts her head with a smile at Venkat and looks with half-eye at Arun and smiles to herself and walks away from them ...

Arun sir .... mathi mathi .... with a sudden shake Arun looks around engE .... when Venkat sees a pinch of worry on Arun's face .... sirE ... podum nnu sonnadhu..... and they both start walking ...

enna sir - idu endha new release-a?

ayyo Venkat .... avanga oru nalla friend Venkat .... Arun Mathi ngravangalOda wife .... Dr. Chris kku kooda teriyumE ...

oh... adudaan nAn madhi madhi sonna podhu bayappatteengalO?

bayamA .... enna solreenga Venkat .... avar pera sonneengalE enna nnu pAthEn ... nAn en bayappadanum.... so saying Arun looks away from Venkat to hide his emotion

seri seri ... nAn onnum sollala ..... vAnga...

when they both were walking past a jewellery shop - a diamond stud captures the eye of Arun and the sparkle reminds him of her smile ...... he tilts his head slowly upwards and sees the stars showing off their twinkle and reminds him of her wink ..... all the sounds fade from his mind when only her voice was in his ears .... all the lights fade from his eyes when her long black hair of feels liks the soft wind on his face ..... he just feels a shizzle of a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp ........ right in his ears when a roaring bus passes by him when he sees Venkat holding his hands and realized he is just being pulled out of the road .....

sirE ... endu patti .....

enna enna Venkat ....

adu seri, bus unga mela road pottiruppAn ... gyAn ratchichu ..... enna aachu ungalukku?

onnum illa Venkat ... so saying Arun walks swiftly across crossing the road leaving Venkat to trail him saying

sho, nadu roatilAnu kanavu kanunnu ..... shabba ....

Sathi takes a stroll with the slowest pace possible... with her eyes fixed on the scarcy street lights in an quiet street .. she finds herself perplexed and guilty .... thoughts of her love to Mathi was crossing over time and again when she was not able to figure out why now ... she reaches for her mobile and feels it buzzing at the same instance .... seeing Mathi's winking face on the phone - she takes the call with a smile and says..... injAringO ....

when a screeching sound makes her to turn back to face the flash of lights heads-on ...........

RESIDE is the anagram of DESIRE
Is Evangelist an Evil's Agent?

crazy
29th December 2010, 04:23 AM
After a very long time reading........

Longest running story in Hub :lol:

Good work BG :clap:

bingleguy
29th December 2010, 04:32 AM
After a very long time reading........
Longest running story in Hub :lol:
Good work BG :clap:

:lol: Crazy .... idu nakkalaa ;-) btw-thanks for reading - indha maadiri holiday la ukkandhu ezhudhinaathaan undu pola irukku :P

P_R
29th December 2010, 11:50 AM
Dina thandhi kanni theevu-ku tough competition kudukkureenga :lol2:

suththamaa maRandhu pOchchu :oops:

maRupadi mudhallErndhu padichA dhaan uNdu

bingleguy
29th December 2010, 06:47 PM
Dina thandhi kanni theevu-ku tough competition kudukkureenga :lol2:
suththamaa maRandhu pOchchu :oops:
maRupadi mudhallErndhu padichA dhaan uNdu
:roll: :D 8-) seri seri ;-) agreed ...... enakke pala vishayangaL marandhu pOchu ;-) :P refresh panni dhAn ezhudhinEn .... :oops:

bingleguy
3rd February 2015, 11:17 PM
ennapA indha thread la onnum update illa? enga pa indha bingleguy .... kadhaiya paadhila vuttu enna panraan ?????????????