PDA

View Full Version : Indian Girls Love Story

thilaga
7th March 2006, 03:56 PM
Why did indian girls mostly ran away from house and married?

bingleguy
7th March 2006, 04:52 PM
They think that

Their so called Boy Friend, knows more better than her parents who knew her for more than 20 yrs ...

Well the fault lies on parents too sometimes, they shld have belief in their own daughter... n never thinks twice, straight away reject when the girl tells about her lover ..... the girl is left with no choice but to run

Have u heard about Run-Away bride ? running during marriages...

Running before is 100000 times better than running during marriages

Wat say ?

kb
18th March 2006, 07:25 AM
Be happy most of indian women dont run away from their married(husband) house..

Lambretta
18th March 2006, 02:20 PM
Mostly aa?? :shock: :roll:
Sir vanthu B'wood/K'wood padum nariya pakararu-nu thonnarthu! :?

Be happy most of indian women dont run away from their married(husband) house..
Um....yea....agreed! :oops:

Sanguine Sridhar
19th March 2006, 07:34 PM

Because if she walks out of her house there are huge number of chances that she might got caught.. :roll:

crazy
20th March 2006, 12:20 AM
because there r some guys to run withe them :!:

pavalamani pragasam
20th March 2006, 08:55 AM
:thumbsup:

bingleguy
20th March 2006, 11:51 AM
:thumbsup:

Vanakkam PP ... yenna thumbs up panni yenna solreenga ... konjam puriyum padi yaadhaan sollungalen

pavalamani pragasam
20th March 2006, 12:48 PM
I agree with what Cazy said!

Sanguine Sridhar
20th March 2006, 01:02 PM
because there r some guys to run withe them :!:
And where is what you call Common sense for that girl?? If she feels that few years or months or days of affair with a guy is important than 20-22 years of parental love..then there is no point in discussing about that girl..Waste of time!!

pavalamani pragasam
20th March 2006, 01:12 PM
There is no sense, common or otherwise, in a man/boy wo accepts a girl who dares to run away from home!!!

Sanguine Sridhar
20th March 2006, 01:18 PM
There is no sense, common or otherwise, in a man/boy wo accepts a girl who dares to run away from home!!!

Accepted!! But there is a famous old proverb... "Selai..mull blah blah..." World might change..but still India is a conservative country.Here that Gal should use her sense,common or otherwise better than that guy.. If i am right?? :roll:

pavalamani pragasam
20th March 2006, 01:24 PM
Yaarai pesruade panrathunnu oru helplessness! Girls are nowadays headstrong, self-willed AND economically independent. Advising them is proving to be pouring water on duck's back! So alternatively appaaviyaay pirantha aaNkalukku appeal seythu paarkkiren!

Sanguine Sridhar
20th March 2006, 01:29 PM
:D ... No more comments!! :wink:

bingleguy
20th March 2006, 01:42 PM
Yenna ... PP ... BOYS nilamai ...support ketkara alavukku aayiducha ? ;-)

pavalamani pragasam
20th March 2006, 01:44 PM
athu theriyaamal silar iruppathu innum vEthanai!!!

pavalamani pragasam
20th March 2006, 02:11 PM
penpillaikal aankalukku izaiththu varum aniyaayam paRRiya uNmai kathaikal nerungkiya vattaththil kEttu romba manam nonthu pOvathuNdu: peRRavarkaLai meeRa iyalaamal avarkaL kaattum paiyanidam thaali vaangkik koNdu avanai thoda vidaamal vathaiththu, than kaathalan photovai kaatti than kaathal valimaiyai "niroobiththu" kadaisiyil maamannar maamiyaar viparam arinthu thangkaL magan paadu purinthu divorce aana kathaiyil antha peNNai maNanthavan seytha paavam enna; veettukku pidikkaatha kaathalai thodarnthu engagement varai vanthu maappillai veettaar ushaaraaki kalyaanam ninru pOna kalyaaNangkaLil paiyankaL pizaiththaarkaL, vENdaatha avamaananum, nashtangkaLum vantha pOthum; ooraRiya jOdiyaaka, kaaLloori thaaNdiyum surRRiyavarkaL sarva saathaaraNamaaka jOdi maaRi vaazkkaiyil settle aakiRaarkaL. oruvanai ninaiththal, oruvanai mattum thoduthal enRa paNpaadu peNkaLidam muRRilum ozinthuvidavillai; aanaal....manappaangku maaRukiRathu; anniya naattu mangkaiyai Pol vaaznthaal enna thappu enRu urakka kOshangkaL kEtka aarambiththa pin, aaN, peN thani manitha ozukkaththiRkum samuthaayaththiRkum sambanthamillai enRu adiththuk kooRuvathai kEtkum vELaiyil kavalaippadavENdiyathu aaNkaLukkaavaa, adimaiththaLaiyai uthaRivitta peNkaLukkaakavaa, varungkaala santhathikkaakavaa-ethu sari, ethu thavaru enRu puthiya vEtham uruvaakiRathu!

pavalamani pragasam
20th March 2006, 02:17 PM
siRaku muzaiththathum, irai thEda therinthathum, periya paRavaikaLai vittu pirinthu, koottai vittu paranthuvidum paRavaikaL levelukku iRangkivittaal, vivaram therintha vayathu vanthuvittathu, sonthakkaalil niRka mudikiRathu enRu peRRavarkaLai pOthum ungkaL sangkaaptham enRu vaiththuvidukiRa nilai vaLarvathu, ungkaL yOsanai thEvaiyillai, engkaL aatharavai aayusukkum ethirpaarkkaatheerkaL enRu thodarpinRi pOkum nilai vErpidikka aarambiththiruppathu aarOkkiyamaa???

crazy
20th March 2006, 05:51 PM
pp well said!
i don't get the point at all, is there only girls who run away? they r not mad to run away alone! if a girl can't satisfy her parents, then i guess there is no more to do other than "run".
and the fact is just because she lived with her parents for 22/23 yrs it doesn't mean that the parents know her well and wish her best always. they may take some wrong decision sometimes. if she can't plz them there is nothing more to do other than run away!
A COIN HAS TWO SIDE, SO DOES LIFE AND SITUATIONS!

the fact isn't she run away or married by her parents will, to be honest to her husband is the important one! and living with him through good and bad and sick and well is the matter!

kb
20th March 2006, 11:43 PM
PP from next time try to type in tamil or english plz..
i can understand but i read for half hr. still :roll:

pavalamani pragasam
21st March 2006, 09:32 AM
That would be much easier for me too!!! Only doubt how many have Tamil fonts installed, and there are those who can't read Tamil also but understand it.

kb
21st March 2006, 09:45 AM
That would be much easier for me too!!! Only doubt how many have Tamil fonts installed, and there are those who can't read Tamil also but understand it.

i meant konjam pesura tamil la englishla type adingo..

neenga use panra level is like sanskrit. :wink:

there is difference between tamil and tamizh :D

Sanguine Sridhar
21st March 2006, 10:17 AM
pp well said!
i don't get the point at all, is there only girls who run away? they r not mad to run away alone! if a girl can't satisfy her parents, then i guess there is no more to do other than "run".
and the fact is just because she lived with her parents for 22/23 yrs it doesn't mean that the parents know her well and wish her best always. they may take some wrong decision sometimes. if she can't plz them there is nothing more to do other than run away!
A COIN HAS TWO SIDE, SO DOES LIFE AND SITUATIONS!

the fact isn't she run away or married by her parents will, to be honest to her husband is the important one! and living with him through good and bad and sick and well is the matter!

I accept.. But it is always safer to stay with your parents esp ladies! I am not against love or affairs.But what i am trying to say is that you have to be smart and productive when you descide something..that too this one is very important and it is going to descide your future!! Hope i am clear!!

crazy
21st March 2006, 04:37 PM

i meant konjam pesura tamil la englishla type adingo..

neenga use panra level is like sanskrit. :wink:

there is difference between tamil and tamizh :D

pp keep it up, it's good to see someone still respect the standard way of writing tamil. but as kb said it was a bit difficult to read!

pavalamani pragasam
22nd March 2006, 09:02 AM
en aangkilaththaiyum pazikkiRaarkaL,thamizaiyum pazikkiRaarkaL! ennai ET ena ninaitthaarkaLO?

crazy
22nd March 2006, 02:12 PM
en aangkilaththaiyum pazikkiRaarkaL,thamizaiyum pazikkiRaarkaL! ennai ET ena ninaitthaarkaLO?

naan ethuvummum pazikkiramadhiri solla villai, appadiirundhaal mannikkavum!

pavalamani pragasam
22nd March 2006, 03:02 PM
Crazy, ungalai sollavillai! neengal engke paziththeerkaL? paaraattaththaanE seytheerkaL?

crazy
22nd March 2006, 04:51 PM
pp nijamave unga tamila partha ennakku poramaya irukku! nallave eluthireengal, i mean in standard tamil way. ippolam yaarum appadi elthuradhu illa.
keep it up!!
mudindhaal naanum appadi eluthuvadharkku kardhu kolkiren!

pavalamani pragasam
22nd March 2006, 06:40 PM
:D