PDA

View Full Version : A Tragic Story Behind My Comedy Character in Hub

Raikkonen
9th March 2006, 12:00 AM
edit

pooja.shankar
9th March 2006, 03:27 PM
well ...nice nice nice ... i already told my life story sum wer (in alan's a a question to men here ..)....but i dunt think any 1 bothered to read it ..

ya ..every change in a person has a story behind it ....

pooja.shankar
9th March 2006, 03:32 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=6098&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

read down ....

Shakthiprabha.
9th March 2006, 04:08 PM
NTR,

:|

:(

pooja.shankar
9th March 2006, 09:41 PM
HERE IT IS ...

lambretta said

Quote:
Exactly, machi! Well said! Clap Very Happy
Yes Badri/Pooja, w/ due respect to u guys, I for one find it very common nowadays for Indians settled in 'developed' countries to begin to follow the line of thinking ther (in jus abt everything!) & at once turn around towards India, criticising every aspect of our own thinking/attitude, deeming it quickly as narrow-minded/provincial/prudish etc.....! Very Happy[quote]

well ... i agree ... lamby ..most of them are like that .....

but it all depends on the parents

my parents are more strict than the ones in the gramams in india ..

i think much differently than my peers ..which makes me stand out .. (oddball ) but nevertheless i hold the principle of
'its my life ,my mess, my business"
i rule my life ...

u know..... my parents are TOOO conservative ..i am not exaggerating ..

( u won't believe it .... my parents oppose to :
READING !!!!! if they see me wid the TV... chalta hai ..with a book ...they'll say ... no seriousness ... .

oppse to : net ...(they have reasons ... but that doesnt mean i shud be barred from it ? ... they can impose rules but not leave me in hopeless situation ? )

oppose to talking on the phone .. : ("well ...dunt keep the lines busy"or something like " u keep chatting .... not a good thing .. " ) .... comeon ...when my friends call ...what do i say .. my mother doesnt want me to talk to u ? ?? ......

if i am socially inactive ...it is them again ... no partiesallowed (or maybe after i BEG ,implore and all it may happen ..) ..but when they come to know ...someone else went for something ..they'll go like ...oh y wernt u there ..u r always stuck at home ..u shud exprience the real world !!!!

and there are other things ..
lamby ..u have no clue what i go thru ..okay

i have no release ..for all this ..
besides ..
lamby ..by nature ... i am a very sensitive person ...but the way i appear to others is that i am girl who wants to take my weight on my shoulders .... besides i am not a girl who'll run into wrong things ...... never... i oppose to it myself ...

(see how do u define .....wrong ?? .....what is wrong in india is rite else wer ....... it is our custom, faith , tradition .... that defines it .. and my family says no to love affairs , drink , sheesha , smoke .... and all .... then ..it is all in the wrong category for me ... )

because of some very personal reasons.... i even oppose to marriage and all that ..... i think i ll work and live my life ..
the very word 'family' doesn't bring any pleasant memories ....

But at the end of the day ..i love my parents ...

i know my dad is like this coz ... he grew up in a board school and has never seen a family ...

i know hes always been a nerd and never playyed and thats why .we dunt watch cricket ..and or anything

because i was not allowed to watch Tv from 1st STD.. i have no taste for it .... which helps me today ..during the board exams ..when everyone else is fighting the urge ...to get to the TV box ..

Because my parents were shelving me so much ..i remained a sensitive creature .... and i cry for everything

i know at the end of the day ....

i owe a lot to them

no other kid has so much facilities than i do .in my family

.yet they out do me in performance ..
despite my my failures .(they have never really encouraged me)

they still hope someday ..i ll make it too ... ( but they are very discouraging at the same time ...)

But another thing LAMBY..i know i can't do anything about it ..except be glad i am a girl and i 'll get married and go away somewer ....

u can't expect me to share it with any of my friends 'cz some of the stuff are too hard to share adn tell others

besides my parents have a social figureand image too .....

But all this has made me realize a lot of important things that not many of my peers know .....

after all they are my parents and they don't mean harm ....obviously ....

but the way they care ....is wat matters ...
it means nearly a quarter of my life ...that i spend with them ....
and till date ..i don't recollect any family fun or joy ..there has been fight and other mess ..and fun too ...but i always think of the sad parts ..coz i can't help it ..it got into me very young and the word 'family' means different to me ...

i know they are the ones who will be for me always .. still ...
my life with them ...has got so many incidents i can't force my self to forget ....

BUT because of this ..i resorted to being on the phone when they are not at home ..
i am online daily and for quite some time ..( again they don't know ...they think ..i have not gone online for a year ..)
i read ..(in discreet )
and i do everything that is actually right ...in discreet ...as though i am doing a crime ..that is why i am uncomfy when they are around when i am doing 'normal' things .......

My mom once read my diary(i have no BF...if thats what she's trying to look for .. ) ...later ...by mistake she said ..i make a lot of spelling mistakes and wen i resisted ..she said ..ya i ur diary u did ..and all that ...............

but later i dunt think she read it ...

My father is another person who expects me to tell him everything and i know if i do ....i ll be listening to him shout for no crime of mine .....

even something that takes place in my skool ...(in some other class or anything that is not even related to me ..) he ll come and scream as though i did it ..

for now ..i am a discreet soul to my parents and a bold and outspoken girl outwards .....
i am very hard to understand coz i am very complex ...
i am always living in my past or dreaming about by future that i barely live the present .....

Lamby ..dunt make GENERALISED statements without knowing ...

thinking all people living abroad are ....this and that ....

i set my values .. and follow them

as for clothing ..for occasions wer i have to be formal western i am like that ..
otherwise ... i am traditional .... kurta and jeans ....

yuvashakti
11th March 2006, 03:52 PM
Raikonnen ...i think ....

that is a very nice flashback....
LOl...

no no ..seriously ....

u are an example of those who learn from other's examples....

a few years back ..i was diagonised with depression ....... tried suicide ( dun't be shocked .... but it is a common thing that 75% of teens do ..at some point of time ..)....and al ....

but now ...to think of i t.....i have just realised

that i was depressed ..when i wasnt at all suffering .....

POOJA.SHANKARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i took a long time to read that ..but iam glad i did ....

I WENT THROUGH THE SAME ..( almost ) situation ...but i never thought like you ....

I was depressed and sad ... u seem to judge and lead ur own life ....and yes ...my parents are jus the same ... but we can't allow them to perch the happiness away from us ......
and i fight back ....what ever it is

BUT COMING BACK TO TOPIC ..

" the story behind some one's character .." is a good one ....

there is a saying ...

"experience is what makes a man .."

Raikkonen
11th March 2006, 03:55 PM
True..
Anyway i was pity with ur story...
Experience is the best lesson

yuvashakti
11th March 2006, 03:57 PM
WHU S STORY ..ME OR POOJA ...

Sonata
12th March 2006, 10:44 PM
Raikkonen,

Everybody has something to learn from others but we often tend to overlook it.
It's good that u have learnt from ur Aunt. :D

Raikkonen
13th March 2006, 12:17 PM
Ya..
The incident turned my life upside down

crazy
13th March 2006, 04:49 PM
Raikkonen,
u r not alone, we all have a dark and unrevealed side of experiences and stories in life!
many of us try to hide it and pretend as if everything is normal(well atleast, that's what am doing)
but iam glad that u learned something from ur aunt!

Raikkonen
13th March 2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words

ramyap
15th March 2006, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the kind words

hello raikkonen,
what about u'r uncle and aunt now....
y don't u try to join them....
u'r aunt might have laughed to make others happy. But what about her..... i will be happy to know that if she leads a happy meaningful life now ...
if not y don't u try to make her get that happy life.

Raikkonen
15th March 2006, 07:36 PM
Shes doing Masters now in Australia.. My uncle still here, but my family not in talking terms with him...

ajithfederer
11th April 2006, 11:45 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

perarasu thread is for u da

NM
11th April 2006, 11:55 AM
Shes doing Masters now in Australia.. My uncle still here, but my family not in talking terms with him...hi RK : look at at this way.....maybe them being in OZland will work wodners for them?? perhaps they might find the romance again?? you never know.... :wink: be positive... :D

Raikkonen
11th April 2006, 12:34 PM
Ok