PDA

View Full Version : Thirupathi - Bharadwaj?

inetk
14th March 2006, 10:52 PM
Bharadwaj? Really? 100 words!
http://www.milliblog.blogspot.com/

Tirupathi (2006) -

Actors : Ajith, Sada
Director : Perarasu
Music Director : Bharadwaj
Producer : Guhan, Saravanan
Year : 2006

Aathadi Aathadi Singer : Kay Kay, Mathangi
Keerai Vedhaippom Singer : Pushpavanam Kuppusamy
Pudhu Veedu Singer : Anuradha Sriram
Sollavum Mudiyala Singer : Harish Ragavendra, Swarnalatha
Thirupathi Vantha Singer : Shankar Mahadevan
Yenaiye Yenaku Singer : Vijay Yesudas

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/26/s/movie_name.8348/

rashid2raj
14th March 2006, 11:21 PM
Thirupathi?? Aiyo ayio, Oh my kadavule... ! How the hell did Baradwaj get his musical education? Damn it! :banghead:

popeye11
14th March 2006, 11:41 PM
Complete Junk! Total waste of time listening to this Album

Sanjeevi
14th March 2006, 11:45 PM
It seems that it will be the end of Perarasu Era?? :lol:

Justice
15th March 2006, 06:13 AM
Thirupathi?? Aiyo ayio, Oh my kadavule... ! How the hell did Baradwaj get his musical education? Damn it! :banghead:

don't judge him on this album, listen to his other albums too 8-)

dinesh2002
15th March 2006, 09:34 AM
its good they r releasing Godfather movie after this crappy musical movie :lol: . . . ajith's luck is there....imagine if GF movie releases 1st...all will respect ajith back...then coms this nonsense again...they will write off Ajith :lol:

njv
15th March 2006, 09:40 AM
its good they r releasing Godfather movie after this crappy musical movie :lol: . . . ajith's luck is there....imagine if GF movie releases 1st...all will respect ajith back...then coms this nonsense again...they will write off Ajith :lol:

naan kadavul will bring him back, so no worries :)

dinesh2002
15th March 2006, 09:49 AM

naan kadavul will bring him back, so no worries :)

true...but imagine now...GF,followed by Naan Kadavul :D...a true jackpot!! :wink:

MrJudge
15th March 2006, 10:28 AM
Even I think Naan Kadavul (if at all they start and release the movie) will give him a break. But I don't think GF will do good at BO, another thundu thaan!

dinesh2002
15th March 2006, 10:57 AM
Even I think Naan Kadavul (if at all they start and release the movie) will give him a break. But I don't think GF will do good at BO, another thundu thaan!

mr vaitherichal at his action again!!! :lol:

NOV
15th March 2006, 11:52 AM
actually what is wrong with Bharadwaj? :huh:

MADDY
15th March 2006, 11:55 AM
i cant agree with dinesh more.... :rotfl:

judge kanna, u talk as if YSR is giving BO hit after hit.....we all know wat kinda of dud is YSR when it comes to making a movie hit......

DONT THROW STONES SITTING IN GLASS HOUSE

rsubras
15th March 2006, 12:46 PM
Maddy, plz........ YSR doesnt deserve this....

please leave Judge, he has some personal vendetta against A.R.Rahman fans thatz why he wishes every Rahman movie to be a flop so that he can get a sadistic pleasure hurting us :) .

ansa400
15th March 2006, 01:09 PM
[tscii:f44654668b]http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14162351

`Tirupati` audio gets an opening!

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 15 March , 2006, 10:18

`Ultimate star` Ajit is the actor with the best opening in Kollywood after Rajnikanth. And now he has even got an opening for the audio of his new film! His Tirupati audio which hit the music shops early on Tuesday (March 14) morning were sold like hot vadas!
According to a spokesperson of a leading music shop : “We were taken aback with the crowd that had come to buy the audio of Tirupati in the morning and by evening we had to place more orders with the audio company”!

Added Sanjay Wadhwa of AnAK audio who are marketing Tirupati: “Yes, the audio sales has taken a great opening and we have already started getting repeat orders as dealers have demanded for more, which has not happened in recent times”. Wadhwa refused to give figures on the sales as to how many cassettes were sold.

The music of Bharadwaj is typical mass masala type. The introductory song ( shot in typical Perarsu style) “Tirupati Vandha….” sung by Shankar Mahadevan was screened for the audience at AVM preview theatres. Out of the six songs all five are fast numbers which are sure to please Ajit fans.

Ajit was the connoisseur of all eyes at the launch with his Latino looks in a blue jeans, white shirt and ponytail. Director Perarasu, Sada, Bharadwaj , AVM Saravanan and his son Guhan were also present at the audio launch.

[/tscii:f44654668b]

ansa400
15th March 2006, 01:15 PM
As a fan of Ajith I am pleased to hear the news that the audio sales is good, but as a music lover I am surely disappointed at the music of Tirupathi. I think directors like Perarasu shouldn't be encouraged. I still cant digest the fact that Ajith has done a film with him, hope the film doesnt turn out to be disaster.

MADDY
15th March 2006, 01:27 PM
As a fan of Ajith I am pleased to hear the news that the audio sales is good, but as a music lover I am surely disappointed at the music of Tirupathi. I think directors like Perarasu shouldn't be encouraged. I still cant digest the fact that Ajith has done a film with him, hope the film doesnt turn out to be disaster.

hey ansa, dont tell that.....thirupathi's fortunes may well affect GF's as well......so i really hope, Thirupathi does gud business......one more thing i guess this is a very crucial year for both ARR and ajith.....they have to come up with 10/10 to shut their detractor's mouths......

rsubras, i know judge (formerly nattamai) very well......but i still maintain YSR does not have a earth-shattering BO success, as ppl. meant it to look like......

dinesh2002
15th March 2006, 01:56 PM
[tscii:def9ee23da]http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14162351

`Tirupati` audio gets an opening!

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 15 March , 2006, 10:18

`Ultimate star` Ajit is the actor with the best opening in Kollywood after Rajnikanth. And now he has even got an opening for the audio of his new film! His Tirupati audio which hit the music shops early on Tuesday (March 14) morning were sold like hot vadas!
According to a spokesperson of a leading music shop : “We were taken aback with the crowd that had come to buy the audio of Tirupati in the morning and by evening we had to place more orders with the audio company”!

Added Sanjay Wadhwa of AnAK audio who are marketing Tirupati: “Yes, the audio sales has taken a great opening and we have already started getting repeat orders as dealers have demanded for more, which has not happened in recent times”. Wadhwa refused to give figures on the sales as to how many cassettes were sold.
The music of Bharadwaj is typical mass masala type. The introductory song ( shot in typical Perarsu style) “Tirupati Vandha….” sung by Shankar Mahadevan was screened for the audience at AVM preview theatres. Out of the six songs all five are fast numbers which are sure to please Ajit fans.

Ajit was the connoisseur of all eyes at the launch with his Latino looks in a blue jeans, white shirt and ponytail. Director Perarasu, Sada, Bharadwaj , AVM Saravanan and his son Guhan were also present at the audio launch.

[/tscii:def9ee23da]

just a hint...if the sales were that good...obviously they will be anxious to tell it to the press...isnt it?? :huh:

NOv....Baradwaj alwiz comments as if he is 1 big isai medhai...and alwiz critize others...esp ARR...

Justice
15th March 2006, 06:41 PM
Godfather audio is already a hit
Thirupathi audio got a great opening... will turn out to be more than hit

Godfather and Thirupathi will become success in Box Office :thumbsup:

chumma sandai poda vendam please :)
don't talk about unnecessary things 8-)

interz
15th March 2006, 07:02 PM
THirupathi poona lattu
Bharadwaj thantha kuthu!

Justice
15th March 2006, 07:43 PM
vithiyasagar thantha alva

Djpak
15th March 2006, 08:16 PM
Bharadwaj :hammer:
He allways floooop :!:

Tirupathi 1/5
I think the album is compressed on a week .

Justice
15th March 2006, 08:49 PM
Godfather 1/10 :P

Djpak
15th March 2006, 10:16 PM
Godfather 1/10 :P

HAHA! IN YAA FUCKIN* DREAM !
GODFATHER - 10/10 !!!!!!!!
Must rocking Album in 2006 until !
sorry master

Justice
15th March 2006, 11:47 PM
you dream :rotfl: 10/10 :rotfl:

:rotfl: :lol:

Justice
15th March 2006, 11:48 PM
thnx to ARR fans. they're making me a fan of HJ and YSR :P

villan007
15th March 2006, 11:51 PM

sollitaru pa aduhtha janathipathi :lol2:

:rotfl:

rashid2raj
16th March 2006, 01:33 AM
[tscii:fb44ef8ad5]

Are you sick or something :shock: Sick & tired!! :roll: Godfather album rules! Your review ”1/10” is not fair Mr. Justice. Listen songs again. Godfather songs are superb!

thnx to ARR fans. they're making me a fan of HJ and YSR

Hmm.. listening HJ songs, is the same as listening ARR songs in a way. They are jus remixed. :wink: [/tscii:fb44ef8ad5]

Justice
16th March 2006, 01:45 AM
Hmm.. listening HJ songs, is the same as listening ARR songs in a way. They are jus remixed. :wink: [/tscii]

Oops! I didn't know you are so smart :lol2:

Cud u tell me where ARR copies his songs from so I can be a fan of that person... oops.. wrong word.. fan of THEM :wink:

Justice
16th March 2006, 01:47 AM
[tscii:86d195a2e7]

Are you sick or something :shock: Sick & tired!! :roll: Godfather album rules! Your review ”1/10” is not fair Mr. Justice. Listen songs again. Godfather songs are superb!

i got sick reading his post :cool:

after u've begged me..I decided to change my review .... how abt this 10/100 :razz:[/tscii:86d195a2e7]

muzammil84
16th March 2006, 02:19 AM
Wooow Justice , i think are u big big big fan of ANTI-ARR

Well done , keep it up

R u great. we arr fans never said anything wrong about IR, HJ or YSR, but u guys everytime say bad thing about ARR, we don't need ur comment about him, u have to read the Times News paper, see that a really big fan give review very well, he is not a indian, but he give his review like ARR music Inimaginable.

shame on Tamil people like u (there is only few of anti-arr) mostly on internet, there is lot of ANTI-ARR :(

Live Anti-ARR for run TFMPAGE :p

muzammil84
16th March 2006, 02:19 AM
Wooow Justice , i think are u big big big fan of ANTI-ARR

Well done , keep it up

R u great. we arr fans never said anything wrong about IR, HJ or YSR, but u guys everytime say bad thing about ARR, we don't need ur comment about him, u have to read the Times News paper, see that a really big fan give review very well, he is not a indian, but he give his review like ARR music Inimaginable.

shame on Tamil people like u (there is only few of anti-arr) mostly on internet, there is lot of ANTI-ARR :(

Live Anti-ARR Fans for run TFMPAGE :p

Justice
16th March 2006, 02:30 AM
Oops sir! You got me wrong :sad:

I'm not a fan of anyone, I've said it already.

plz don't say ARR fans never demean other MDs. Read the comments from the first page and this hub is proof that ARR fans can't appreciate other MDs. plz don't teach me. I've read ARR fans comments. :roll: u guys are ignorant. wat's wrong with u if others give good/bad music?

shame on you for not incurring what's happening around.

if u can really READ, go plz read again. I just replied to the arrogant comment from an ARR fan. do u say he appreciate others :roll:

sorry sir, I'm not anti-arr.......but anti-nonsese :smile:

first, u be good then make me good :thumbsup:

Justice
16th March 2006, 02:39 AM
sorry, if u r offended.

have fun.. I won't be replying :wave:

slperson1
16th March 2006, 05:32 AM
[quote="Justice"]sorry sir, I'm not anti-arr.......but anti-nonsese :smile:quote]

that in itself is an oxymoron.because justice u are pure nonsense.we all know u are antiarr and full of it.

slperson1
16th March 2006, 05:34 AM
As for Thirupathi songs they are quite a let down.At least Sivakasi songs even though they were kuthu songs they were listenable.the only stand out song is the sad number.good lyrics as well for that song.

Songs might be a hit due to the fact that they are hardcore loud and crass songs...which for some reason become hits even though the songs have no substance.

Justice
16th March 2006, 05:49 AM
that in itself is an oxymoron.because justice u are pure nonsense.we all know u are antiarr and full of it.
that's oxymoron? :shock:

u............oxymoron :P

I got a job now.. have to deal nonsense/sleperson here.

what do you know of me? I hardly post here :rotfl:

I won't reply to gimcrack.. have ur day :wave:

slperson1
16th March 2006, 05:55 AM
I know enough about you to know I have just spoken the truth.and Im sure many will agree with me.You prolli dont even know what an oxymoron is.

Justice
16th March 2006, 07:18 AM
I know enough about you to know I have just spoken the truth.and Im sure many will agree with me.You prolli dont even know what an oxymoron is.

learn the meaning of moron :twisted:

no use of talking to :roll:

:wave:

don't expect me to reply to ur nonsense :)

MADDY
16th March 2006, 07:26 AM
with regards to justice's rating of GF album......invariably a person with kamal avatar is anti-arr.... :lol: ....this is purely my observation......

(PS: my gud friends njv,scale,vasanth_luv are all kamal fans but also adore ARR, sorry if i have left any kamal + ARR fan :D )

listened to tirupathis's songs....sorry....i could not listen to any song more than 1 minute...

sureshc
16th March 2006, 09:30 AM
thirupathy songs- Govinda govinda!!!!
probably the worst offered by bharadwaj.Cannot think of anything more rubbish. What did we tfm fans do to deserve this?? God save us!!

rajdes
16th March 2006, 10:30 AM
sureshc, dont you really know? A sample list of crimes for which the tamil audience deserves Thirupathy
1. Making a hit of Thiruppachi
2. Accepting Sivakasi.
3. Going gaga over manmadha rasa
4. Giving Kalaimamani to Srikanth Deva - I say, vote out JJ just for this crime :-)
..and a million more crimes.

Scale
16th March 2006, 10:43 AM
Justice is against Anti-Ajith :wink: Dont take his post serious and he does that purposely to everyone except me :wink: :wink: for that reason I stay away.

Maddy, I never said that I am a fan of Kamal or Rajni. I respect them for their contribution to TF. The same goes to Big B as well. All are superstars on their own rights.

But None of them have impressed me like "ARR - Mozart of Madras" particularly his humbleness apart from his musical genuis.

The Man - The Music - The Magic (ma ma Magic, full of logic). :)

Visit Best Music Director thread - TF.

rashid2raj
16th March 2006, 11:39 AM
Hmm.. listening HJ songs, is the same as listening ARR songs in a way. They are jus remixed. :wink: [/tscii]

Cud u tell me where ARR copies his songs from so I can be a fan of that person... oops.. wrong word.. fan of THEM :wink:

The last few years ARR have not copied a SINGLE SONG.. He is the only one who is being original these days.. FACT! :!:

dinesh2002
16th March 2006, 12:06 PM

The last few years ARR have not copied a SINGLE SONG.. He is the only one who is being original these days.. FACT! :!:

u have just OFFICIALLY started another war... :lol: prepare to see a huge list by Anti-ARR... :rotfl:

muzammil84
16th March 2006, 01:56 PM
Dinesh can u do a list of ANTI - ARR

Justice, ur voting on GF make me write like that.

Go and see The award of TFM 2005

All arr fans votes for YSR And HJ songs, because ARR doing only one film in this year, we prove that we respect other md too. but u guys very bad :(

Djpak
16th March 2006, 02:52 PM

Haha we all know you are the Vidhyasagar :lol:
who flopped with Aathi and Paramasivan!..

And why are you talkin' about HJ ?
HJ is the only second after AAR :)

muzammil84
16th March 2006, 05:54 PM
Ya Well Said DJPak

HJ is next after ARR :)

selvakumar
16th March 2006, 06:05 PM
:rotfl: Friends, Don't mistake me.

I am seeing more number of NEXT - AFTER kind of things along the likes of IR and ARR..

Can't u guys apply your sense little bit while saying this kind of big statements?

IR and ARR have proved their skills with their albums over the years.

It is funny to compare these people with some others who have only one flavour of composing music.

I request u people to either discuss on the title / better leave this thread to remain unattended.

It is funny to see many threads opened for attacking some specific MDs.

Even I can create a thread for Udaya - ARR, Pudiya geetha - YSR and others :rotfl:

Please don't bring in comparisons here.. be it IR or ARR..

A.ANAND
16th March 2006, 06:12 PM
HJ next after ARR???
O is next after ARR...[XEROX PANNARAVAELLAM NEXT AFTER ARR]

Justice
16th March 2006, 06:25 PM

Haha we all know you are the Vidhyasagar :lol:
who flopped with Aathi and Paramasivan!..

And why are you talkin' about HJ ?
HJ is the only second after AAR :)

check out the best MD thread in tamil film section... you can see how much I hate vithiyasagar :rotfl:

where were you when parasuram, udaya, kathal virus flopped :roll:

HJ and YSR rock :thumbsup:

ARR :huh:

Justice
16th March 2006, 06:29 PM
Dinesh can u do a list of ANTI - ARR

Justice, ur voting on GF make me write like that.

Go and see The award of TFM 2005

All arr fans votes for YSR And HJ songs, because ARR doing only one film in this year, we prove that we respect other md too. but u guys very bad :(

how can you LIE? you all talk crap. I listened to VV songs... but you all arr fans say it's :oops: ... but you'd claim Godfather is perfect :rotfl:

u cud've voted.... becuz we all wud think u r stupid to vote for ARR for that one mayilirage song. :lol2: while the other MDs had more hit songs :thumbsup:

I see arr fans fight with all other MD fans... I don't see it from other fans..

Justice
16th March 2006, 06:32 PM
can we all talk the nonsense abt ARR in his threads?

let's stick to the topic :notworthy:

selvakumar
16th March 2006, 06:32 PM
Sorry guys.. Except Paartha Naal mudhal, nothing new in VV songs..

HJ this time has failed to repeat his magic that he provided in Minnalae, KK etc. :(

interz
16th March 2006, 07:00 PM
As a neutral musiclover, thirupathi songs are average, a talented md like bharadwaj has to do better than this.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Justice
16th March 2006, 07:03 PM
as a neutral music lover :rotfl: :lol:

selvakumar
16th March 2006, 07:13 PM
As a neutral musiclover, thirupathi songs are average, a talented md like bharadwaj has to do better than this.

What else can u expect from Perarasu? But I am happy that he has not repeated his other stuffs in this album..

Ramakrishna
16th March 2006, 07:26 PM

What else can u expect from Perarasu? But I am happy that he has not repeated his other stuffs in this album..

Yeah...What can u expect from a guy like Perarasu who is masala personified.His taste is clearly visible from these songs.Atleast for Ajith, he has GF and Naan Kadavul to hide Thirupathi.
Musicwise ARR has done a beautiful job as he always does.
IR for Naan Kadavul - No doubt he will do splendid job.It goes without saying.more than that he has Bala to motivate him.
But Perarasu :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Djpak
16th March 2006, 07:42 PM
Naan Kadavul Will be the end of IR he has given 1oo % bad recent years!

I Think that YSR has taken IR space now, am I right?

Justice - Okay (;
I love HJ and YSR too but the must original songs are from ARR he is the king!

Justice
17th March 2006, 01:29 AM

Justice - Okay (;
I love HJ and YSR too but the must original songs are from ARR he is the king!

hey.. I've no favourites.. but I've respect for IR, ARR, YSR....
HJ.. yet to add him :)

dun't worry. but some ppl here tried to mess. so u know.

don't worry, I've already given :thumbsup: for Godfather album in Godfather thread :D

enjoy :wave:

stranger
17th March 2006, 01:45 AM

well I have a favorite actor namely Ajith.

I respect anybody who works with any project associated with Ajith!

I dont care whether it is pErarasu or Bharadwaj or cheap S J Suryah!

BTW, If you understand this post 'properly', most of the problems will be solved :roll:

After all honesty is the best politics! :D

Kamalan
17th March 2006, 02:35 AM

Justice - Okay (;
I love HJ and YSR too but the must original songs are from ARR he is the king!hey shut up u no-nothing kid...... IR is the ultimate music king forever........

Justice
17th March 2006, 02:36 AM
stranger,

I've a favourite rasini

I'll bash shankar when he works with vikram

I'll support him when he works with Kamal

I think i'm the best becuz i'm a fan of rasini :D

I think im the judge so I get involved in everyone's arguement.

Kamalan
17th March 2006, 02:37 AM

well I have a favorite actor namely Ajith.

I respect anybody who works with any project associated with Ajith!

I dont care whether it is pErarasu or Bharadwaj or cheap S J Suryah!

BTW, If you understand this post 'properly', most of the problems will be solved :roll:

After all honesty is the best politics! :Dhey strange why do u wanna tease ajith and his fans unnecessarily........

stranger
17th March 2006, 02:39 AM
justice: I can understan your posts. But tfm section people are not familiar with you. I thought i can help them understand you better! :D

Kamalan
17th March 2006, 02:39 AM
stranger,

I've a favourite grandpa rasini

I'll bash shankar when he works with vikram

I'll support him when he works with Kamal

I think i'm the best becuz i'm a fan of rasini :D

I think im the judge so I get involved in everyone's arguement.

by the way, wht is ur mottai thatha doing now? can't he sit at home and watch his son-in-law's films?

son in law dance with 20 yrs old gilrs
and thatha dance with the same girls :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stranger ithu thevaiyaaaaa...... ada pongayaaaaa

Justice
17th March 2006, 02:40 AM
st anger :lol2:

I think everybody argues and they get things solved later

this arguement was coming to an end..

:) u know how cheap rajini acted in CM.. with :roll: :oops:

Justice
17th March 2006, 02:41 AM
justice: I can understan your posts. But tfm section people are not familiar with you. I thought i can help them understand you better! :D

I can understand you.. I wanted to introduce you to this thread.. as always you quote and talk nonsese as if you were the only creature sent by god :rotfl:

stranger
17th March 2006, 02:42 AM
Justice: RR is very sensitive if you mess in the tfm section! That is the best I can tell you!

You can go on show your muscle power and "get paid for it"! :cool:

Justice
17th March 2006, 02:44 AM
stranger, don't blabber. The arugement was neat and smooth... later came to an end with my post. but you drag it as if you were the moderator. sorry I didn't vote for you :cry: or the one you nominated :cry: . I don't see u in tamil section after the public warning u received 8-)

if u were really gona advice me or something.. u cu've used pm or just say that here decently.. but you dragged other people in :roll:

Have fun 8-) no hard feelings :)

:wave:

stranger
17th March 2006, 04:51 AM
It seems that it will be the end of Perarasu Era?? :lol:

:rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
17th March 2006, 05:38 AM
st anger :lol2:

I think everybody argues and they get things solved later

this arguement was coming to an end..

:) u know how cheap rajini acted in CM.. with :roll: :oops:

Oh Really !! What was so cheap abt it ?? Just curious ... :? :?

m_23_bayarea
17th March 2006, 05:41 AM
stranger, are you a loafer? :P
don't you have job? what you do here is go around and quote everyone's post and advice or talk nonsense. go get a life, you :oops: :)

by the way, wht is ur mottai thatha doing now? can't he sit at home and watch his son-in-law's films?

son in law dance with 20 yrs old gilrs
and thatha dance with the same girls :D

Mottai thaatha is acting in a movie called SIVAJI which is destined to be a blockbuster .... YESS !! He is dancing with 20 year old gurl ... Any problem in that ?? Dude, I cant believe you wrote all this ... :o :evil: :shock:

stranger
17th March 2006, 06:05 AM
Hey bay!

Let it go! :D

Justice
17th March 2006, 06:15 AM
Any problem in that ??
then what's stranger's problem?

bay, we can't sit here and read whatever stranger write

I've seen him doing that many times. taking up everything as if they were all his job

ask him why he brought ajith here? I can't stand anyone if they badmouth either Ajith or Kamal

I've told you at many occasions and didn't comment abt RK bcuz of you and few other people

but can't tolerate anymore :twisted:

you get mad? same with me :twisted:

Justice
17th March 2006, 06:48 AM
bay ( you only ), sorry :(

MADDY
17th March 2006, 07:18 AM
looking at this thread, everything other than tirupathi and bharadwaj are being discussed here..... :lol: ........i guess it xplains the quality of the album and its creator.....

justice, i wud like to react to only one accusation of urs....u said ARR fans fight with everyone.......not true sir.......we are the most broad minded ppl. and the most fascinating ppl. in this hub..... :D

Justice
17th March 2006, 07:23 AM
looking at this thread, everything other than tirupathi and bharadwaj are being discussed here..... :lol: ........i guess it xplains the quality of the album and its creator.....

justice, i wud like to react to only one accusation of urs....u said ARR fans fight with everyone.......not true sir.......we are the most broad minded ppl. and the most fascinating ppl. in this hub..... :D

not true. I've read their posts. they bash all MDs. I noticed one hubber saying VV songs are good but won't suit Kamal, what the heck :huh:

for example read this.. directed at me :)

This's my last post in this thread...AHAAA..OLICHANDAA INTHA SANIYAN!!!!!!

Justice
17th March 2006, 07:31 AM
that shows their interest 8-)

so if I mess an arr thread, wud u call him a ................... and the album a crap?

Djpak
17th March 2006, 02:29 PM

Justice - Okay (;
I love HJ and YSR too but the must original songs are from ARR he is the king!hey shut up u no-nothing kid...... IR is the ultimate music king forever........

Haha
IR and Kamal - Mumbai Xpresss sure a hit :lol:
Madhu recent from IR any one heard about it ?

Scale
17th March 2006, 05:10 PM

Whats the point in explaining MADDY?. :oops: :( . Ask the MOD?. Is there any 1 member of ARR group got warned or banned :wink:

rashid2raj
17th March 2006, 05:11 PM

Justice - Okay (;

Haha
IR and Kamal - Mumbai Xpresss sure a hit :lol:
Madhu recent from IR any one heard about it ?

It's true.. Ilayarajas Madhu is not up to his normal standards!

stranger
17th March 2006, 10:05 PM
Whats the point in explaining MADDY?. :oops: :( . Ask the MOD?. Is there any 1 member of ARR group got warned or banned :wink:

Hey!

Nice "commercial" for ARR fans! :clap:

poovOda sErntha naarum maNakkum-nu solluvaanga! antha poo yaaru ithula, dineshA, scalA, illainA maady-A, illa bay-A?! :roll:

BTW, scale, I am just saving the quote for future use! :D

Scale
18th March 2006, 10:16 AM
Thanks Stranger :D . I believe "everyone" of us have naaru UNSURE when it was passed and who holds the "poo" rightnow. :)

rsubras
18th March 2006, 12:14 PM
poovOda sErntha naarum maNakkum-nu solluvaanga! antha poo yaaru ithula?

ithula enna doubt stranger? Poo is undoubtedly the one and only A.R.Rahman. ARR fans na avarukku irukkara modesty la, humbleness, humility la, greatness la, magnanimous la oru 10% ah vathu enga kitta irukkatha enna.. :D :D :D

IMHO, As the Artist is so like their fans in most of the cases, except for some who does Kootathoda Govinda. Most of the IR fans are technically and musically intellect like him. Kamal fans are sensible, intellectual and so on etc., thatz why I had always said, YSR certainly deserves better fans than the ones who mostly support him either for his dad IR, or those who are anti-ARR.[/quote]

MADDY
18th March 2006, 06:55 PM
ithula enna doubt stranger? Poo is undoubtedly the one and only A.R.Rahman. ARR fans na avarukku irukkara modesty la, humbleness, humility la, greatness la, magnanimous la oru 10% ah vathu enga kitta irukkatha enna.. :D :D :D

IMHO, As the Artist is so like their fans in most of the cases, except for some who does Kootathoda Govinda. Most of the IR fans are technically and musically intellect like him. Kamal fans are sensible, intellectual and so on etc., thatz why I had always said, YSR certainly deserves better fans than the ones who mostly support him either for his dad IR, or those who are anti-ARR.

That's a delightful point made subras :D ......i always had this in my mind.....YSR needs a better fan base......

villan007
18th March 2006, 10:59 PM
Will it be a cakewalk for Ajith?
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, March 18, 2006]

AVM Productions is keen on releasing their 167th production venture Tirupathi this Tamil New Year day.

With much awaited movies like Dhanush starrer Pudhupettai and Silambarasan's Vallavan have almost opted out of the race and Kamal Hassan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu is facing several controversies over its releases, one may wonder would Tirupathi be the one big release on the festive day.

Directed by Perarasu, Tirupathi features Ajith and Sada in the lead role and the music composed by Bharadwaj is already a big hit.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

villan007
18th March 2006, 11:02 PM

atleast he creates sumthing... :roll:

chumma post count jaasthi panreengala maddy :lol2:

BTW , maddy means :oops: .... don behave like that 8-)

MADDY
19th March 2006, 08:58 AM
atleast he creates sumthing... :roll:

even i can create something......u dunt need a bhradwaj to just create something.....

chumma post count jaasthi panreengala maddy :lol2:

Apparently, it is you, who has posted twice as much as me.......so i guess this statement suites you better than me.....

BTW , maddy means :oops: .... don behave like that 8-)

y, do u behave like a villan??? i dunt know how u can be a thala fan having so much villanity in u........ :D

still i maintain, music of thirupathi is pathetic.....thanks...

villan007
19th March 2006, 10:43 AM
:roll: ithile enganga villainity vandhichu.... :roll:

the album is intended for B&C classes and its a huge hit already.. :roll:

i agree the music is jus " dandanakka " :lol: ... but my request is

don degrade others :)

hope u get it , maddy :) ..and sorry if i ve offende u... :P

rajasaranam
19th March 2006, 09:26 PM
'Ungappaen rangamuthu ungamma thangamuthu
Rendu perum sernthuputta gummankuthu doii.....
Ungappaen pichumani ungamma rukkumani
Rendu mani serntha mani neethaanadiii.....' :shock:
Hmmm I understand why perarasu says that he doesnt need a great poet to write these kind of lyrics hence he pens them on his own :D

stranger
20th March 2006, 08:07 PM
'Ungappaen rangamuthu ungamma thangamuthu
Rendu perum sernthuputta gummankuthu doii.....
Ungappaen pichumani ungamma rukkumani
Rendu mani serntha mani neethaanadiii

AhA enna oru paattu!

manidha jeevithathilEyE enRumE kEttaRiyAtha oru quality.

aazhntha karuththukkaL! :rotfl:

Looks like the lyrics quality is 'MUCH HIGHER' than earlier contributions of pErarasu! :lol:

intha paadalai ezhuthiya thamizh aRinjar evarO :?: :roll:

rashid2raj
20th March 2006, 11:28 PM
U're absolutely right! Such masterpieces are a rarity these days.. Hatts of for Baradwaj! :lol:

Vysar
20th March 2006, 11:34 PM
Perarsu writes his own lyrics. What do you expect from one time Rama. Narayanan Assistant?

MrJudge
21st March 2006, 09:07 AM
Perarsu writes his own lyrics. What do you expect from one time Rama. Narayanan Assistant?

Forget about him writing lyrics for his own film. Seems like he has penned a kuthu song for simbu in vallavan. Now what was Simbu thinking :roll:

abc
21st March 2006, 10:19 AM
U're absolutely right! Such masterpieces are a rarity these days.. Hatts of for Baradwaj! :lol:

reading problem? it's was written by perarasu only and not by the MD :lol:

rashid2raj
21st March 2006, 06:08 PM

i talked 'bout the brilliant music attempt by Baradwaj and not the text by Perarasu.. :P

abc
21st March 2006, 06:16 PM

i talked 'bout the brilliant music attempt by Baradwaj and not the text by Perarasu.. :P
when they were talking about perarasu you started "U're absoltely right.... blah blah"

any can give excuses. Anyway, I don't want to drag it any further.
bye

MADDY
21st March 2006, 06:40 PM
when they were talking about perarasu you started "U're absoltely right.... blah blah"any can give excuses. Anyway, I don't want to drag it any further.bye

abc, obviously without the MD's approval the lyrics wuldn't have come thru......so iguess bharadwaj is equally to be blamed for such pathetic lyrics......

selvakumar
21st March 2006, 07:13 PM
when they were talking about perarasu you started "U're absoltely right.... blah blah"any can give excuses. Anyway, I don't want to drag it any further.bye

abc, obviously without the MD's approval the lyrics wuldn't have come thru......so iguess bharadwaj is equally to be blamed for such pathetic lyrics......

I agree with u MADDY. It happens with every MD.. be it IR, ARR etc. I heard NEW songs.. esp.. markandeya etc.. If u do have a look into them, they carry things which will keep us away.

some DEVA albums..but lyrist too have a great part in it since they write it. IMHO they dominate these things.. since it arises from their creativity.. we cannot match it with a person like perarasu (who is the director also).. then bharatwaj will have little control over it

abc
22nd March 2006, 02:41 AM
I agree with u MADDY. It happens with every MD.. be it IR, ARR etc. I heard NEW songs.. esp.. markandeya etc.. If u do have a look into them, they carry things which will keep us away.

good point :clap:

MADDY: why did arr score music to new :roll:

MADDY
22nd March 2006, 03:07 AM

good point :clap:

MADDY: why did arr score music to new :roll:

abc, create a new thread for this and i wud reply or send me a PM......i guess we shuld be discussing abt thirupathi and bharadwaj here........

buvana
22nd March 2006, 10:05 AM
It is a punishment to hear such lyrics.. to my knowledge definitely the MD CAN exercise control over such mindless words. So long as people (esp. in TN) enjoy these songs in full volume in tea kadaigal and restaurants, no wonder these top the charts.. If you see on musicindiaonline, the day when tirupathi audio was released, within four hours, `Tirupathi fills the air' was the heading. Adhukkulla air fill aagividumaa enna ? just putting poo in the ears !! I strongly feel just to hype Ajith, the album is given too much attention while it deserves nothing more than 2/10.

selvakumar
22nd March 2006, 12:42 PM
just putting poo in the ears !! I strongly feel just to hype Ajith, the album is given too much attention while it deserves nothing more than 2/10.

I agree with u except the HYPE AJITH FACTOR..

FANS usually buy the albums in the first day. and they will continue to hear that in the successive days.

That increases the sales. If u expect only good music lovers to buy the albums then no album will top the chart

It is the situation here. we can do nothing on it.

The samething happened for THIRUPACHI and sivakaasi..

buvana
22nd March 2006, 02:50 PM
Selva, what I mean is just in few hours to fill the air, it is no soul-stirring music, forget lyrics. I also agree that on the first day, the expectations amongst fans are high and the sales go sky-high .. They should have written the sales went sky-high and entered the `o' zone layer.. instead of the heading `fills the air' ... a biggest joke..

selvakumar
22nd March 2006, 06:07 PM
Selva, what I mean is just in few hours to fill the air, it is no soul-stirring music, forget lyrics. I also agree that on the first day, the expectations amongst fans are high and the sales go sky-high .. They should have written the sales went sky-high and entered the `o' zone layer.. instead of the heading `fills the air' ... a biggest joke..

I agree with you.. But I am seeing people hearing it again and again. They might have referred that.

If u ask me,

Even though I am an ajithfan, TPT songs are not that much good.. esp after enjoying GODFATHER songs.. this one turns out to be a disappointment for me.

TPT had already reached well with the mass audience. though it is not good for the quality of the industry, I think we cannot do anything on this part.

FANS have already done this kind of things in the past.

stranger
22nd March 2006, 11:51 PM
TPT had already reached well with the mass audience.

It did! :o

No kidding, huh! :roll:

And how would 'we' know that :?:

From the # of cds and cassettes sold, I guess?! :roll:

captain
23rd March 2006, 09:45 AM
Selvakumar, you don't need to reply to that post, if they need, they can check cine sites. Just ignore anything the say, you can't please everyone in the world :)

selvakumar
23rd March 2006, 10:53 AM
Selvakumar, you don't need to reply to that post, if they need, they can check cine sites. Just ignore anything the say, you can't please everyone in the world :)

Captain,
Apart from checking cinesites, they must come and see what happens really. Reality is more powerful and will strike hard.

No wonder Stranger darling is making fun of this.. Reasons - we know well :wink:

buvana
23rd March 2006, 11:03 AM
Captain & Selva, I am not against Ajith or in favour of anyone, for that matter. It just came as a thought to me as to how such an album is a hit. As you said "Reality is powerful.." may be the tastes of people is like that it seems.

selvakumar
23rd March 2006, 11:26 AM
Captain & Selva, I am not against Ajith or in favour of anyone, for that matter. It just came as a thought to me as to how such an album is a hit. As you said "Reality is powerful.." may be the tastes of people is like that it seems.

Buvana, Lot of superstars' movie albums have sold like anything in the past.

Some have provided the worst music of their life in those stars movies

But even then the fans who purchase the CDs and others never mind about the quality.

YOu can't expect them to hear only quality songs.(which have become a rare factor nowadays with heroism and all )

captain
23rd March 2006, 12:38 PM

what did you do when other craps become superhits?
:twisted:

do you think the kuppusaamy's(village) song is not good? :roll:

buvana
23rd March 2006, 01:12 PM

what did you do when other craps become superhits?
:twisted:

do you think the kuppusaamy's(village) song is not good? :roll:

Q. What did you do when other craps become superhits ?

A. Felt sorry that craps become superhit, may be because I am a purist.

Q. Do you think kuppusaamy's song not good ?
A. Aaha.. pramaadam..

Does that satisfy.. captain sir..

captain
23rd March 2006, 01:33 PM
Q. What did you do when other craps become superhits ?

A. Felt sorry that craps become superhit, may be because I am a purist.

Q. Do you think kuppusaamy's song not good ?
A. Aaha.. pramaadam..

Does that satisfy.. captain sir..

what are the crap films, could you name me the ones from last year?

so kuppusaamy's village songs are not good? :roll:
You set your mind to do something here, good luck.

well, Thirupathi songs are good. You are entitled to your opinion, I'm happy we still listen to village songs 8-) .

buvana
23rd March 2006, 02:02 PM
Sorry, its you who said `when craps become superhit' and not my statement.. hence not my duty to enlist them

I am least interested in verbal fights.. it does not honour my profession..

Advice not required...

Enjoy your favourite songs...

selvakumar
23rd March 2006, 02:13 PM
Buvana,
Sorry for what happened. I do agree with u that the quality of music should be given the utmost consideration. But in our film industry, there are lot of factors that determine the success of a particular album.

In a hero dominated industry, you cannot expect everyone to hear good music alone. The thing is many people are enjoying SUTTUM VIZHI and sterio type masala songs at the sametime. If people are pretty damn adamant in listening only to quality songs, then such things won't arise.

Let's stop with this one here itself. ! :D

villan007
23rd March 2006, 02:23 PM
Tirupathi Trailor out in theatres :clap:

stranger
23rd March 2006, 08:43 PM
It just came as a thought to me as to how such an album is a hit.

I dont see why not?

But I dont buy "everything" in the hub. Unless it is defended with proper evidences, I would call that is untrue. Of course that is me! I am very picky in buying things "sold" in the hub. Because I know the sellers' prejudice from their history :cool:

As you said "Reality is powerful.." may be the tastes of people is like that it seems.

Reality is TRUTH.

It will be powerful if JUSTICE is served properly and justified.

If TRUTH and JUSTICE do not exist with proper defense the statement "success of this album", will not be bought and it is worthless, imho.

I dont care what one beleives in?! Should I :?: :roll:

captain
24th March 2006, 01:22 AM
selvakumar, they can check indiaglitz.com or sify.com. you don't need to provide them the exact links. If they need, they can check

you don't need to convince anyone.

evidence won't make any impact on them, because they are STRANGE :!

I hope they remain STRANGERS to reality :cool:

rayan36
27th March 2006, 05:43 PM

:wink: :wink: Double OK :wink: :wink:

rayan36
28th March 2006, 04:32 PM
Not even near Attagasam

slperson1
1st April 2006, 09:52 PM
trailer available at indiaglitz

vj_itv
4th April 2006, 06:42 PM
trailer available at indiaglitz
thanks for the info