PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY Always.! All Ways... Learnt by PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.!

Sudhaama
20th March 2006, 10:44 AM
How to keep HAPPY ALWAYS in Life?... Learnt by Experience !!!

By means of LIFE-EXPERIENCE... What have you learnt.. to categorically answer this Typical Question?...

... As RUDIMENTARY LIFE-DEMAND ... the Points to be inculcated right from Childhood...

The BASIC-FACTORS, PRINCIPLES, CODE OF PRACTICE.... Necessary and Apt.... in the present-day Life... ...

...APPLICABLE for India.... OR / AND .... Overseas...

As you may STIPULATE, GUIDE and ADVISE Your Children... Relatives, Friends and Well-wishers.... towards their Future-interests.

Let us Discuss... ANALYTICALLY.... Based on YOUR own experiences...

... as well as OBSERVED from others Life-Experiences too....

Since You LEARNT and Self-convinced FOR YOUR BEST ADVANTAGE... towards your Present and Future-Life.???

Lambretta
20th March 2006, 09:34 PM
Mr. Sudhaama,
U'll forgive me for showing my cynical side, but personally I think this poll/qsn. posed here is practically unanswerable in todays scenario!
I'm still searching for an answer to the same qsn. as u posed & my gen. doesnt happen to hav it at all, altho they r illusioned to think tat they do! I doubt if ne of the near future gens. cud answer this qsn. too.....sorry! :(

Sudhaama
21st March 2006, 09:23 AM
Searching for HAPPINESS.Oh! Happiness! Where are You?

quote:"Lambretta"

//Mr. Sudhaama, U'll forgive me for showing my cynical side, but personally I think this poll/qsn. posed here is practically unanswerable in todays sc enario!//

Haha!! ...UNANSWERABLE??? ...despite four Optimum Options... including two Negative-alternatives.!!!...

I hope you might have at least GUESSED ... why I have initiated this Thread of Common-interest... of Global concern....especially in the Modern trend of East-West fast mix-up....

...BACKED BY BLIND-FOLLOWING or Sheep-attitude...WITHOUT USING ONES OWN WISDOM ... towards Self-interest.

//I doubt if ne of the near future gens. cud answer this qsn. too.....sorry! ://

Please Note... already FOUR PERSONS COULD RESPOND so far, to the Poll-Question...And I am One of them.....Why Not You too?

Many many persons of the contemporary days .... are ...

...NO DOUBT ...SEARCHING like you....Wherefrom HAPPINESS comes???...!!!

My dear Brethren... HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOU.... NOT OUTSIDE... Vast-experience has categorically taught me so.

Braandan
23rd March 2006, 04:06 AM
Just be yourself, instead of tyring to be something or somebody else. (This concept is totally opposite to the so-called "success-oriented", "motivated" world-view). Then you can be permanently Happy as Happiness is your very nature.

Sudhaama
24th March 2006, 05:58 PM
FOUR Categories of HAPPY PERSONS!

On practical observation, we can find four types of People,... who are either the Mostly happy or Appear to be Happy conspicuously amongst the Society...wherever they are.

Those 4 types of Persons only have been categoriesd under the Poll-Question above.

Will my friends...especially the Youth.... NARRATE THEIR EXPERIENCES...with such types of Distinguished persons...

..and further speak out their Conclusive- thoughts and Impression on Practical-Life of contemporary days?

I will follow you all....as the last in the Queue.

goodsense
25th March 2006, 08:28 AM
Well Sudhamma, what can I say.

I always wished for a society where you get what you have earned while you maintain moral values.

Unfortunately, we live here in a society where those who get, are those who are outgoing - attend social gatherings whether its to do with the educational establishments or work. The heads would even say, the ones who get promoted are the ones. I used to believe this until recent years I started to question this in relation to competence, hard work and other such measures. I realized it's all about networking and who knows you and the hard working, competent, dedicated people, are short changed. Another woman (I lived with from India last year), observed and felt the same. She said she couldn't be bothered though, cause her family comes - she didn't mind settling for the mediocre position at work while she watched the behavior of whites to get up there.

So I would say, while we have inner happiness based on INTEGRITY and Practical Life-Codes, we have to cope with being looked down on when we don't suppress these for recognized positions in the wider social sphere. As we know, there are people who only care about what your social position is, not how you got there. In effect, they worship the Hypocrites and Cheats. But I really believe that such Hypocrites and Cheats only have short time happiness. It eventually catches up with them. So an UNPRINCIPLED HUMAN can be HAPPY, but only for a little while. They excel (whether it's position, money or other gains)for a while but if you watch them long enough, you see how they fall. As a result of this, we have innocent people starting to be hypocrites and cheats. So in effect, who really should we regard as the
Hypocrites and Cheats.

Shyam,

I can see how pessimistic you are. I feel that way too and while I look forward to the balance (of rewards and morality) in the future of a developing country like India. I am afraid that there are concerns that in years to come, it may end up with the same reality as here and similar countries which are the breeding grounds of this problem. At least this is how I see it for now. Don't know if this is one of the sad outcomes of a developed nation - people just start getting this way once they have reached a certain level of development.

goodsense
25th March 2006, 09:12 AM
And Sudhamma,

I have to agree with you, that happiness comes from within. I am speaking not only from experience, but from what my spiritual master said only about a month and half ago (and probably he said this numerous times before and after) to us all. "Happiness comes from within, if you think you will find happiness out there, you are looking for trouble and wasting time".

Sudhaama
25th March 2006, 11:56 AM
... So an UNPRINCIPLED HUMAN can be HAPPY, but only for a little while. They excel (whether it's position, money or other gains)for a while but if you watch them long enough, you see how they fall. As a result of this, we have innocent people starting to be hypocrites and cheats. So in effect, who really should we regard as the
Hypocrites and Cheats....

I have a lot to say on every part of your well-said statements on the whole....

I will reply part by part in course of time linking with others parallel views

And for the present I must clarify.... rather to be MORE PRECISE on the last category of the Poll-question....

...I should highlight their HIDDEN-SIDE Principle... of those UNPRINCIPLED Persons...

While their Principle is to be Unprincipled.... their only principle is to... BLINDLY FOLLOW THE POPULAR-MASS of the Society...

...without switching-over to In-Humanism... thus contradictory to the 3rd Group, the Wicked-Cheats... the Unethical Inhumans.

...Rather we find the Unprincipled 4th Group as QUITE EMPATHETIC... Imagining themselves in the other persons shoes...

....but BLINDLY follow the flock of sheep...whom they consider as Human at that moment of decision....

They ofen change sides time to time... so to say they are the Typical Opportunists.

This contingent is the most flexible and highly erratic section of the Society...easily gullible for the machinations of the wicked as their tool.

But mostly these easy-going people.... if wise... used to escape untrapped...

..by means of their Contra-distinctory attitude with the other section, the Hypocrytic Wicked-Cheaters.

Sudhaama
26th March 2006, 08:21 AM
...Typical UNPRINCIPLED, EASY-GOING...!!!

From the below-mentioned Episode...under the Heading in another Thread:- k-NO-w GOD.!!!

...Innocent was punished?..God's Cruelty...?...

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=424647#424647

...we can IDENTIFY the two different groups of people ... the Wicked-Cheats under the 3rd Group.... and the Unprincipled Easy-going, under the 4th Group.

Both these groups EXPLOITED AND GAINED maximum opportunistic advantage of Happiness and Earnings by colluding with the Auto-Shankar, the Main Heroic- Criminal...but?

Here we can easily discern and pinpoint the reaction of the 4th Group, the Unprincipled... They were the majority lot, who enjoyed as Beneficiaries of the Generosity of Shankar, the Direct Criminal

..But when the case turned miserably against their Yester-Hero...these Unprincipled became the Approvers... even telling lies against their earlier Hero...

Since their subsequent Hero became the Government..due to their UPPER-HAND then... they changed sides just in a trice....blindly following the flock

That is the Typical-Quality of the UNPRINCIPLED .... EASY-GOING section of the Society....

...AS THEIR BEST MEANS FOR HAPPINESS.

Sudhaama
27th March 2006, 11:25 AM
.WANT TO BE HAPPY.? ... First Point..

...Keep off UNPRINCIPLED Persons, the DANGEROUS

When somebody is quite well-off in the Society... mostly the first person to approach him...used to be the UNPRINCIPLED PERSON..posing..

..as if he is the most Loyal and Obedient servant / Well-wisher Friend / Selfless Relative ...offering Sacrifice.

How to identify him / her?

"Athi-Bhavyam Dhoortha-Lakshanam" is the Proverb in Sanskrit ...

..which means... One who exhibits ABNORMAL OBEDIENCE/ OVERSHOW OF GOODNESS.. towards the Sought-after person/Master,...

... DHOORTHA-LAKSHANAM = Characteristics of the Typical WRETCHED person / LOW-CALIBRED / UNWORTHY CHEAP ELEMENT of Society....

Such Over-Showy persons are UNPRINCIPLED AND UNPREDICTABLE .... even by themselves..

... and so TO BE AVOIDED and KEPT OFF... Because these are the People who are VULNERABLE..as well as easily GULLIBLE...

... to function as the tools of our Enemies and Competitors... BECOMING TRAITORS suddenly at any moment of crisis.

Rather the same persons posing Unusual mode of Loyalty ...used to be Opportunistic..

...by CHANGING SIDES EASILY... AS UTTER ANTAGONIST....Killing our Happiness.

Sudhaama
17th April 2006, 04:31 PM
...Happiness always.! ....REMAINS WITHIN OURSELVES.!!!

In Mahabharatha... one Yaksha in the form of a Crane raises several wise-Questions on Life... which were well-answered by Yudhishtra.

...Named YAKSHA-PRASNA.... Quite INTERESTING... EVER-APPLICABLE for Humanity.

I very much like the one on LIFE-HAPPINESS...as the Top of such Intellectual- Revelations.

That Question... VERY USEFUL TO ONE AND ALL OF US.... especially under the present days...

Every-one of us have been bestowed with ...TWO GREATEST TREASURES UNPARALLEL. ... One is within ourselves... Interior....and the Other is...Outside...Exterior.

If we constantly keep in mind... this fact on OUR TWO TREASURES... always remaining with us...

... and apply such a SCIENTIFIC DOCTRINE.. in our Practical-Life,

...we can be unfailingly HAPPY ALWAYS.... What are they?.....

.. This is Not the Question on Epics or Heritage...but the REALITY....Calling for the Common-sense to search out.

...Anybody must be able to find out the Answer... by applying a bit of Wisdom. on practical Life...

What are those Two Treasures.? ... Bestowed by birth.!... to One and all ???

Sudhaama
29th May 2007, 10:26 AM

In Mahabharatha... one Yaksha in the form of a Crane raises several wise-Questions on Life... which were well-answered by Yudhishtra.

I very much like the one on LIFE-HAPPINESS...as the Top of such Intellectual- Revelations.

That Question... VERY USEFUL TO ONE AND ALL OF US.... especially under the present days...

Every-one of us have been bestowed with ...TWO GREATEST TREASURES UNPARALLEL. ... One is within ourselves... Interior....and the Other is...Outside...Exterior.

If we constantly keep in mind... this fact on OUR TWO TREASURES... always remaining with us...

.. This is Not the Question on Epics or Heritage...but the REALITY....Calling for the Common-sense to search out.

...Anybody must be able to find out the Answer... by applying a bit of Wisdom. on practical Life...

Two INVALUABLE TREASURES...for each and every Human?

...which once lost... cannot be regained.???..

..One is within ourselves... the other is outside.. What are they?

Answer:--

Outside Treasure is... TIME.. Once lost... Cannot be regained.

(a) Constantly remember and try to be always Happy... as also spread happiness amongst others... wherever you go.

(b) Every minute spend usefully and effectively... and share such effectiveness amongst your well-wishers always.

Inside Treasure is... PEACE OF MIND... Once lost.. Cannot be regained .

(a) So do not do anything against your Conscience... nor venture any Shady or Clandestine activities.

(b) Be always in close proximity with high Gentlemen of calibre and mutually exchange with them on thoughts of day to day challenges and problems.

(c) Believe in God and strictly adhere to Gentlemanly Life-codes.

c4ramesh
29th May 2007, 10:47 AM

Two INVALUABLE TREASURES...for each and every Human?

...which once lost... cannot be regained.???..

..One is within ourselves... the other is outside.. What are they?

Answer:--

Outside Treasure is... TIME.. Once lost... Cannot be regained.

(a) Constantly remember and try to be always Happy... as also spread happiness amongst others... wherever you go.

(b) Every minute spend usefully and effectively... and share such effectiveness amongst your well-wishers always.

Inside Treasure is... PEACE OF MIND... Once lost.. Cannot be regained .

(a) So do not do anything against your Conscience... nor venture any Shady or Clandestine activities.

(b) Be always in close proximity with high Gentlemen of calibre and mutually exchange with them on thoughts of day to day challenges and problems.

(c) Believe in God and strictly adhere to Gentlemanly Life-codes.

Necessary for happines???? :shock:

tvsankar
29th May 2007, 07:24 PM
Happiness enbadhu edhu?

Money?

Ninaipadhu nadapadhu?

Ninaipadhai nadathi kolvadhu?

Idhai dhan happiness enru present generation and their parents nenaikaranga.

Unamiyil happiness enbadhu,

Matravargaluku udhavi seidhu - adhai avargal recognise seiyum podhu kidaikum...

chinna kids idam piriyamaga pazhagum podhu kidaikum.

vayadhanavargalai madhithu pesinal - avargal mugathil varum siripil .....

idharku first step - Nammai naam nesika vendum.

Nammai naam virimbinal dhan indha ulagam namaku azhagaga theiryum.
Appodhu indha ulagil ellam nanraga irupadhu pola thonrum.
Appodhu happiness nammai thedi varum.Naam adhai thedi poga vendam.....

Rohit
30th May 2007, 02:32 AM
[tscii:3e7a092e67]Happy people are those who are:

Active, adaptable, balanced, broad-minded, charitable, cheerful, considerate, detached, dynamic, eager, energetic, enthusiastic, even-handed, fair, forbearing, full of life, good-humoured, good-natured, harmonious, hearty, impartial, independent, jovial, lively, objective, open-minded, positive, self-motivated, spirited, strong, tolerant, unbiased, understanding, unprejudiced, vibrant, vigorous, wholehearted, realist, non-fatalist, healthy, practical, pragmatic, down-to-earth…

Unhappy people are those who are:

Afflicted, agonised, anguished, apathetic, biased, dejected, dependent, depressed, desolated, despondent, disagreeable, discordant, distressed, dull, fatalist, feeble, gloomy, greedy, gutless, impatient, inactive, inconsiderate, inequitable, inflexible, influenced, intolerant, lethargic, listless, mean, melancholy, miserable, narrow-minded, negative, one-sided, partial, predisposed, prejudiced, sad, sluggish, subjective, tormented, unenthusiastic, unhealthy, unstable, upset, weak, withdrawn, wretched…

:D :) :thumbsup: [/tscii:3e7a092e67]

kb
30th May 2007, 03:17 AM
as long as u r not unhappy because others are very happy... u will always be happy :D :D

Rohit
30th May 2007, 03:18 AM
Happiness is a term or concept that describes very subjective, but emotional experience, not just by humans but by animals too.

However, in most instances, happiness for one comes at the cost of someone's misery. There is no absolute state that truly describes happiness, neither such state is universally attainable as it is convoluted with the feelings such as satisfaction, rapture, blessedness, bliss, tranquillity and a host of such personalised sentiments having subjective significance, when synthesised, only result in a chaos of emotions.

1) Satisfaction comes when one ceases to strive for something that one doesn't have

2) Rapture or joy comes when one succeeds in securing every tangible and/or intangible thing that one ever desired or wished for.

3) Blessedness comes when one gets the blessing from the one who can truly bless.

4) Bliss comes when one ceases to discern the difference between pain and joy, between suffering and happiness, between loss and gain, between wrong and right, between false and true and thus between countless other contrasting sentiments and situations. In essence, it is an attempt to attain a mental state that is completely impounded by a broad detachment from reality.

5) Tranquillity comes when there is peace, which rarely comes without shutting the entire operating system down.

None of the above, when combined, would satisfy the necessary and sufficient condition for universal happiness.

Thus, to me, a principled, moral life with ability to acquire and impart valid knowledge would form a necessary and sufficient condition that would lead to a much happier, self-actualising society and not to just individual happiness, which inherently carries propensities to contrast and conflict with that of others. And thus cannot be solicited as a universal need.

:D :) :thumbsup:

Sudhaama
1st July 2007, 04:38 AM
Happiness and Success..

...do not go HAND IN HAND. !!.Why?

We can observe from the Biography of anybody Successful...

..either in History or Epics.

One who could be Successful in his ambitions or even as a Great Achiever..

...could not be Happy too in Life in general, alongside...

...except the Pride and Pleasure of Success. Why So.?

Sudhaama
21st August 2007, 10:55 PM
.How to keep HAPPY.?.. Six Steps to Happiness.!

http://www.msn.co.uk/news/six_steps_to_happiness/default.asp?MSPSA=1

Sudhaama
24th April 2008, 07:55 PM
. Based on PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE You observed

.. What will be Your Brief Reply...

..if God appears before you in person and asks..

"What is the Best in Life.. You want me to give You..?

..and How you will make use of it...

...to YOUR BEST ADVANTAGE.?

thriinone
11th June 2008, 09:44 AM
How to be happy:

Expect least!

Sudhaama
25th October 2008, 09:56 PM
[html:fa7c6fc373]
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p213/sudhaama/2008/Sangeetha-Oct08/Deepavali6.jpg
[/html:fa7c6fc373]

. Deepavali Festival... SPARKS OF HAPPINESS.!..

... the Practical Life-code.!...

... Generating BLOOM out of GLOOM..!... How.?.

(1) Life is an ADMIXTURE OF DAY AND NIGHT... as well as Brightness and Darkness...

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p213/sudhaama/2008/Sangeetha-Oct08/Parrots9A.jpg
[/html:fa7c6fc373]..so also Bloom and Gloom are parts of our Life.

As we are not disappointed on seeing the Darkness... but get used to it... Live with it... as also take advantage of it... by OVERCOMING DARKNESS...

... we should parallelly apply the same Code on our Life-practice too.!

(2) Spark of Life is HOPE.... especially towards Future....

..forgetting the Bitterness of Yesterdays...

...but remembering its Sweet Juice... the Lessons only.

(3) It is easy to teach so... But is it practicable.?

Yes.. Please observe the Birds and Animals. How they take Life.?...

Why other Creatures.?.. Behold the Children.!..

How they are able to be more often Happy.?...

..easily BEATING OUT... all the sorts of Odds and Disappointments.?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p213/sudhaama/2008/Sangeetha-Oct08/Deepavali14.jpg

They handle every Day and Occasion Light-Heartedly!...

...Remaining HAPPY ALWAYS.!... All ways.!!!

So... Be One with the Children.... Become a Child amongst the Children...

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p213/sudhaama/2008/Sangeetha-Oct08/Disneyland1A.jpg

..Playing with them... at least OCCASIONALLY...

Festivals are the BEST OPPORTUNITIES.!!!...

...Timely Tonics for Balanced- Life.!!!

Sudhaama
8th January 2009, 10:16 PM

.If Fate laughs at You.!... Laugh it BACK.!!!...

..Because You are the SUPREME BIRTH on Earth...

..Rarely endowed with Four varied Mights Innate...

...Wisdom, Physique, Mind and Soul Powers.

- இடுக்கண் வருங்கால் நகுக.!!

இது ஓர் உண்மை சம்பவம்... தமிழ் நகைச்சுவை நடிகர் திரு என்.எஸ். கிருஷ்ணன் வாழ்க்கையில் நடந்தது.

என். எஸ். கேயும் சில திரையுலக நண்பர்களும் ஒரு காரில் புறப்பட்டனர்... திருச்சியிலிருந்து சென்னைக்கு.

நெருக்கடி மிகுந்த மெயின் ரோடில் வெகு வேகமாக பல லாரிகள் பஸ்களோடு போராடி தான் செல்ல-வேண்டி வந்தது.

அந்நிலையில் ஒரு பெரும் வளைவில் போகும்போது... வெகு வெகமாக இடையில் குறுக்கே புகுந்து ஓவர்டேக் செய்த ஒரு லாரிக்கு வழிவிடுவதற்காக சிறிது ஒதுங்கிய கார் திடீரென்று சரிவில் இறங்கி ஓடி ரோட்டை விட்டு விலகி... பள்ளத்தில் தலை கீழாக புரண்டு விழுந்து விட்டது.

மிக கஷ்டப்பட்டு பெரும் போராட்டத்திற்குப்பின் தான் அவர்கள் ஒவ்வொருவராக வெளிவர முடிந்தது.

கார் டிரைவர் நொண்டிக்கொண்டே புறப்பட்டார்... பக்கத்து ஊரிலிருந்து போன் தகவல் அனுப்பி உதவி பெறலாம் என்று.

நல்லவேளை யாருக்கும் பெரிதாக அடிபடவில்லை.... ஆனால் எல்லோருக்கும் உடம்பு-எங்கும் அடிபட்ட காயம், வீக்கம், சிராய்ப்புக்கள்... பிளாஸ்திரி ஒட்டுக்கள் போட்டுக்கொண்டு மதகின் மீது அமர்ந்தனர்.

அது ஒர் மெயின் ரோடு... பட்டப்பகல் நடு மத்தியான வேளை. எனவே இரு புறமும் சாரி சாரியாக நிறைய கார்கள் பஸ்கள் போய்க்கொண்டே இருந்தன.

அப்போது ஒரு பஸ்ஸில் போய்க்கொண்டிருந்த சிலர் கத்தினர் "டோய் அதோ பாருங்கடா. நம்ம என் எஸ் கிருஷ்ணன் ஒக்காருந்திருக்காருடா.... முகமெல்லாம் பிளாஸ்திரி போட்டிருக்கு.. ஏதோ ஆக்சிடெண்டு போலிருக்குடா.... காரு வேறே கவுந்து கெடக்கு.!"

உடனே அந்த பஸ் நின்றது... கூட்டமாய் எல்லோரும் பரபரக்க இறங்கி ஓடி வந்தனர்... என்னெஸ்கேயிடம் "வணக்கம் ஐயா. என்ன இப்பிடி ஒங்களுக்கு காரு விபத்து ஆகிப்போச்சே... ரொம்ப அடியோ.?" என்று கேட்டனர்.

"விபத்தா.? காருக்கா.? யாரு சொன்னது.? ஒண்ணுமில்லே நீங்க எல்லாம் காருங்களை வேற மாதிரி தானே பாத்திருக்கீங்க. இந்த மாதிரி சக்கரங்க ஆகாயத்த பாத்த மாதிரி மேல வச்சு பாத்திருக்கீங்களா.? இல்லேல்லியா.? அதான் காரை இப்பிடி பெரட்டி போட்டு வச்சிருக்கோம்... ஒங்கள மாதிரி நம்ம சனங்களெல்லாம் பாத்துட்டு போட்டுமேன்னு தான்." என்றார் என்னெஸ்கே.

சற்றும் எதிர்பாராத இந்த நகைச்சுவை கேட்டு சிலர் சிரித்தனர்.

வேறு சிலரால் சிரிக்க முடியவில்லை... ஒருவர் கூறினார் "ஐயா நீங்க நகைச்சுவை நடிகரு... சிரிப்பு திலகம். அதனாலே இம்புட்டு கஷ்டத்த்லேயும் எங்கள சிரிக்க வெக்க பாக்கரீங்க. புரியுது. ஆனா ஒங்க மொகதுலே ஒடம்புலே எல்லாம் இவ்ளோ காயத்தையையும் பிளாஸ்திரியையும் பாத்தா எங்களுக்கு எப்படி சிரிப்பு வரும்.? சொல்லுங்க. வேதனையாத்தேங் இருக்குது." என்றார்.

"அட நீங்க ஒண்ணு. எம் மொகத்து அழகே இந்த மாதிரி என்னிக்காச்சும் பாத்த்ரிக்கீங்களா. அதான் புது மாதிரியா மொகத்திலே இப்படி பிளாஸ்திரியால கோலம் போட்டுக்கிட்டு ஒக்கந்திருக்கேங்.... ஒங்க யாரு கிட்டேயாவது போட்டோ காமரா இருக்குதா.? எங்கள போட்டோ எடுத்து பத்திரிகக்கு அனுப்புங்க எல்லாரும் பாக்கட்டும்.. எங்களுக்கு இபிடியும் ஒரு அளகு இருக்குன்னு தெரிஞ்சிக்கிடட்டும். என்ன.? சரிதானேங்க.?" என்றார்....

இது கேட்டு மேலும் சிலர் சிரித்தனர்.

உடனே இன்னொருவர் நெருங்கி வந்து கேட்டார் "என்னெஸ்கே ஐயா நாங்க பஸ்ஸை நிப்பாட்டிப்போட்டுட்டு ஒங்க கிட்டே அன்பா பிரியமா விசாரிக்கிறோம். நீங்க என்னமோ ஜோக்கு அடிக்கிறீங்களா.?.. இல்லே எங்களயே முட்டாள் ஆக்கிறீங்க்ளா.?... ஒங்க ஜோக்கால எங்களுக்கு சிரிப்பு வல்லே. ஒங்களுக்கு போயி இப்பிடி ஆயிப்போச்சேன்னு அழுகெ தேங் வருது... ஒங்களுக்கு மட்டும் வேதனையும் விபத்தையும் நெனச்சு அழுகெ வரல்லியா.?" என்று கேட்டார்.

"ஐயா பெரியவரே இப்பிடி வாங்க. எம் பக்கத்திலே ஒக்காருங்க. உம்ம். இப்ப என்ன சொன்னீங்க... ஒங்களுக்கு அழுகெ வரல்லியான்னு. ஆமா நாங் தெரியாமத்தெங் கேக்கரேங். நாங்க அளுதா எங்க வேதனயெல்லாம் போயிடுமா. நடந்து முடிஞ்ச விபத்து இல்லேன்னு ஆயிடுமா... சொல்லுங்க. அப்பிடியானா நானும் ஒங்களோடேயே சேர்ந்து இப்பவே பெரிசா ஒப்பாரி வெச்சு அழறேன்.. அழட்டுமா.? சொல்லுங்க. அதாங் எனக்கு நல்லதுன்னா நீங்க சொல்லுங்க.... சரி நீங்க யாரும் பதில் சொல்லல்லே நான் புரிஞ்சிகிட்டேன். இதோ இப்ப நான் அழறேன்" என்று சொல்லிவிட்டு...

... ஓ என்று ஒப்பாரி வைக்க துவங்கி விட்டார்... "எங் ஆத்தா மருதாயீ எங் காரு இப்படி கவுந்து போச்ச்சேய்ய்ங்... எங் தாயீ மாரியாத்தா எங் ஒடம்பெல்லாம் வலிக்குதே" என்று.

இது கேட்டு எல்லோரும் சிரித்து விட்டனர்.

உடனே என். எஸ். கிருஷ்ணன் சொன்னார் "பாத்தீங்களா இது தான் எனக்கு வேணுங்கறது. நீங்க எல்லாரும் எப்பவும் சிரிச்சுக்கிட்டே இருக்கறத்தே நான் பாக்கணும். அதான் எனக்கும் சந்தோஷம் ஒங்களுக்கும் சந்தோசம் இல்லயா.? நீங்க ஒவ்வொருத்தருக்கும் அவங்கவங்க கவலைங்க பிரச்சினைங்க எவ்வளவோ இருக்கும். அதோட சேத்து என் கவலையையும் சொல்லி ஒங்கள அதிகமா கவலைப்பட வக்கிறதுலே யாருக்கு என்ன பிரயோசனம்?...

இதற்குள் அவர்கள் அனைவரும் ஒன்று கூடி கவிழ்ந்து கிடந்த காரை நிமிர்த்தி போட்டு விட்டனர்.

பக்கத்து கிராமத்திலேருந்து ஒரு மாட்டு வண்டி கொணர்ந்தார் ஒருவர்.... மாட்டு வண்டியால் கார் இழுத்து செல்லப்பட்டது. என்னெஸ்கே குழுவினர் பஸ்ஸில் பயணம் செய்து அடுத்த ஊர் சென்ற போது ஒரு அன்பர் அவருக்காக ஒரு டாக்சி ஏற்பாடு செய்தார். அவர்கள் பயணம் தொடர்ந்தது.

என்னெஸ்கே கூறினார் " இப்போ பாத்தீங்களா நான் அழுததாலே ஒதவி பன்ணினீங்களா நானும் சிரிச்சு ஒங்களயும் சிரிக்க வச்சதாலே ஒதவி பன்ணினீங்களா.? சொல்லுங்க

...அதனாலே தான் சொன்னாரு நம்ம வள்ளுவரு..."இடுக்கண் வருங்கால் நகுக" எண்ணு.

எவ்வளவு சங்கடம் வந்தாலும் சிரிச்ச மொகத்தொடே சமாளிச்சுப்பாருங்க இந்த திருக்குறளோடே அர்த்தம் நல்லா புரியும்... அது தான் வாழ்க்கையிண்ணு...

ஆமாம் எப்பவுமே சிரிச்சு பழகணும்" என்று கூறி முடித்தார்.

:ty:

எல்லோராலும் முடியுமா?

ம்ம்

."முடியாது" என்று நினைப்பவன் வாழ-தெரியாதவன்.!.. "முடியும்" என்று நம்பி, முயல்பவனே மனிதன்.!

முடிய-செய்வதே வாழ்வு.!!!

தெய்வத்தால் ஆகாது-எனினும் முயற்சி தன் மெய் வருந்த கூலிதரும்.!

வெள்ளத்து-அனையது மலர்-நீட்டம் மாந்தர்-தம் உள்ளத்து-அனையது உயர்வு.!

பொருள் இல்லார்க்கு இவ்வுலகு இல்லை.! அருள் இல்லார்க்கு அவ்வுலகு இல்லை.!

[பொருள் = அர்த்தம் / Sense / Meaning..... அருள் = அருள்-மனம் / மனித-பண்பு / -Graceful Propensity in Man...

அவ்வுலகு = கடவுளின் அருள் / தலை-நிமிர்ந்த ராஜ-வாழ்க்கை (Royal Life of Human-Values) ]

Sudhaama
13th January 2009, 12:15 AM
.If I WANT to be HAPPY ALWAYS.!...

..I should NEVER LAUGH at Others.!... But on MYSELF.!!

.If Fate laughs at You.!... Laugh it BACK.!!!...

..Because You are the SUPREME BIRTH on Earth...

..Rarely endowed with Four varied Mights Innate...

...Wisdom, Physique, Mind and Soul Powers.

இது ஓர் உண்மை சம்பவம்... தமிழ் நகைச்சுவை நடிகர் திரு என்.எஸ். கிருஷ்ணன் வாழ்க்கையில் நடந்தது.

என். எஸ். கேயும் சில திரையுலக நண்பர்களும் ஒரு காரில் புறப்பட்டனர்... திருச்சியிலிருந்து சென்னைக்கு.

நெருக்கடி மிகுந்த மெயின் ரோடில் வெகு வேகமாக பல லாரிகள் பஸ்களோடு போராடி தான் செல்ல-வேண்டி வந்தது.

அந்நிலையில் ஒரு பெரும் வளைவில் போகும்போது... வெகு வெகமாக இடையில் குறுக்கே புகுந்து ஓவர்டேக் செய்த ஒரு லாரிக்கு வழிவிடுவதற்காக சிறிது ஒதுங்கிய கார் திடீரென்று சரிவில் இறங்கி ஓடி ரோட்டை விட்டு விலகி... பள்ளத்தில் தலை கீழாக புரண்டு விழுந்து விட்டது.

மிக கஷ்டப்பட்டு பெரும் போராட்டத்திற்குப்பின் தான் அவர்கள் ஒவ்வொருவராக வெளிவர முடிந்தது.

கார் டிரைவர் நொண்டிக்கொண்டே புறப்பட்டார்... பக்கத்து ஊரிலிருந்து போன் தகவல் அனுப்பி உதவி பெறலாம் என்று.

நல்லவேளை யாருக்கும் பெரிதாக அடிபடவில்லை.... ஆனால் எல்லோருக்கும் உடம்பு-எங்கும் அடிபட்ட காயம், வீக்கம், சிராய்ப்புக்கள்... பிளாஸ்திரி ஒட்டுக்கள் போட்டுக்கொண்டு மதகின் மீது அமர்ந்தனர்.

அது ஒர் மெயின் ரோடு... பட்டப்பகல் நடு மத்தியான வேளை. எனவே இரு புறமும் சாரி சாரியாக நிறைய கார்கள் பஸ்கள் போய்க்கொண்டே இருந்தன.

அப்போது ஒரு பஸ்ஸில் போய்க்கொண்டிருந்த சிலர் கத்தினர் "டோய் அதோ பாருங்கடா. நம்ம என் எஸ் கிருஷ்ணன் ஒக்காருந்திருக்காருடா.... முகமெல்லாம் பிளாஸ்திரி போட்டிருக்கு.. ஏதோ ஆக்சிடெண்டு போலிருக்குடா.... காரு வேறே கவுந்து கெடக்கு.!"

உடனே அந்த பஸ் நின்றது... கூட்டமாய் எல்லோரும் பரபரக்க இறங்கி ஓடி வந்தனர்... என்னெஸ்கேயிடம் "வணக்கம் ஐயா. என்ன இப்பிடி ஒங்களுக்கு காரு விபத்து ஆகிப்போச்சே... ரொம்ப அடியோ.?" என்று கேட்டனர்.

"விபத்தா.? காருக்கா.? யாரு சொன்னது.? ஒண்ணுமில்லே நீங்க எல்லாம் காருங்களை வேற மாதிரி தானே பாத்திருக்கீங்க. இந்த மாதிரி சக்கரங்க ஆகாயத்த பாத்த மாதிரி மேல வச்சு பாத்திருக்கீங்களா.? இல்லேல்லியா.? அதான் காரை இப்பிடி பெரட்டி போட்டு வச்சிருக்கோம்... ஒங்கள மாதிரி நம்ம சனங்களெல்லாம் பாத்துட்டு போட்டுமேன்னு தான்." என்றார் என்னெஸ்கே.

சற்றும் எதிர்பாராத இந்த நகைச்சுவை கேட்டு சிலர் சிரித்தனர்.

வேறு சிலரால் சிரிக்க முடியவில்லை... ஒருவர் கூறினார் "ஐயா நீங்க நகைச்சுவை நடிகரு... சிரிப்பு திலகம். அதனாலே இம்புட்டு கஷ்டத்த்லேயும் எங்கள சிரிக்க வெக்க பாக்கரீங்க. புரியுது. ஆனா ஒங்க மொகதுலே ஒடம்புலே எல்லாம் இவ்ளோ காயத்தையையும் பிளாஸ்திரியையும் பாத்தா எங்களுக்கு எப்படி சிரிப்பு வரும்.? சொல்லுங்க. வேதனையாத்தேங் இருக்குது." என்றார்.

"அட நீங்க ஒண்ணு. எம் மொகத்து அழகே இந்த மாதிரி என்னிக்காச்சும் பாத்த்ரிக்கீங்களா. அதான் புது மாதிரியா மொகத்திலே இப்படி பிளாஸ்திரியால கோலம் போட்டுக்கிட்டு ஒக்கந்திருக்கேங்.... ஒங்க யாரு கிட்டேயாவது போட்டோ காமரா இருக்குதா.? எங்கள போட்டோ எடுத்து பத்திரிகக்கு அனுப்புங்க எல்லாரும் பாக்கட்டும்.. எங்களுக்கு இபிடியும் ஒரு அளகு இருக்குன்னு தெரிஞ்சிக்கிடட்டும். என்ன.? சரிதானேங்க.?" என்றார்....

இது கேட்டு மேலும் சிலர் சிரித்தனர்.

உடனே இன்னொருவர் நெருங்கி வந்து கேட்டார் "என்னெஸ்கே ஐயா நாங்க பஸ்ஸை நிப்பாட்டிப்போட்டுட்டு ஒங்க கிட்டே அன்பா பிரியமா விசாரிக்கிறோம். நீங்க என்னமோ ஜோக்கு அடிக்கிறீங்களா.?.. இல்லே எங்களயே முட்டாள் ஆக்கிறீங்க்ளா.?... ஒங்க ஜோக்கால எங்களுக்கு சிரிப்பு வல்லே. ஒங்களுக்கு போயி இப்பிடி ஆயிப்போச்சேன்னு அழுகெ தேங் வருது... ஒங்களுக்கு மட்டும் வேதனையும் விபத்தையும் நெனச்சு அழுகெ வரல்லியா.?" என்று கேட்டார்.

"ஐயா பெரியவரே இப்பிடி வாங்க. எம் பக்கத்திலே ஒக்காருங்க. உம்ம். இப்ப என்ன சொன்னீங்க... ஒங்களுக்கு அழுகெ வரல்லியான்னு. ஆமா நாங் தெரியாமத்தெங் கேக்கரேங். நாங்க அளுதா எங்க வேதனயெல்லாம் போயிடுமா. நடந்து முடிஞ்ச விபத்து இல்லேன்னு ஆயிடுமா... சொல்லுங்க. அப்பிடியானா நானும் ஒங்களோடேயே சேர்ந்து இப்பவே பெரிசா ஒப்பாரி வெச்சு அழறேன்.. அழட்டுமா.? சொல்லுங்க. அதாங் எனக்கு நல்லதுன்னா நீங்க சொல்லுங்க.... சரி நீங்க யாரும் பதில் சொல்லல்லே நான் புரிஞ்சிகிட்டேன். இதோ இப்ப நான் அழறேன்" என்று சொல்லிவிட்டு...

... ஓ என்று ஒப்பாரி வைக்க துவங்கி விட்டார்... "எங் ஆத்தா மருதாயீ எங் காரு இப்படி கவுந்து போச்ச்சேய்ய்ங்... எங் தாயீ மாரியாத்தா எங் ஒடம்பெல்லாம் வலிக்குதே" என்று.

இது கேட்டு எல்லோரும் சிரித்து விட்டனர்.

உடனே என். எஸ். கிருஷ்ணன் சொன்னார் "பாத்தீங்களா இது தான் எனக்கு வேணுங்கறது. நீங்க எல்லாரும் எப்பவும் சிரிச்சுக்கிட்டே இருக்கறத்தே நான் பாக்கணும். அதான் எனக்கும் சந்தோஷம் ஒங்களுக்கும் சந்தோசம் இல்லயா.? நீங்க ஒவ்வொருத்தருக்கும் அவங்கவங்க கவலைங்க பிரச்சினைங்க எவ்வளவோ இருக்கும். அதோட சேத்து என் கவலையையும் சொல்லி ஒங்கள அதிகமா கவலைப்பட வக்கிறதுலே யாருக்கு என்ன பிரயோசனம்?...

இதற்குள் அவர்கள் அனைவரும் ஒன்று கூடி கவிழ்ந்து கிடந்த காரை நிமிர்த்தி போட்டு விட்டனர்.

பக்கத்து கிராமத்திலேருந்து ஒரு மாட்டு வண்டி கொணர்ந்தார் ஒருவர்.... மாட்டு வண்டியால் கார் இழுத்து செல்லப்பட்டது. என்னெஸ்கே குழுவினர் பஸ்ஸில் பயணம் செய்து அடுத்த ஊர் சென்ற போது ஒரு அன்பர் அவருக்காக ஒரு டாக்சி ஏற்பாடு செய்தார். அவர்கள் பயணம் தொடர்ந்தது.

என்னெஸ்கே கூறினார் " இப்போ பாத்தீங்களா நான் அழுததாலே ஒதவி பன்ணினீங்களா நானும் சிரிச்சு ஒங்களயும் சிரிக்க வச்சதாலே ஒதவி பன்ணினீங்களா.? சொல்லுங்க

...அதனாலே தான் சொன்னாரு நம்ம வள்ளுவரு..."இடுக்கண் வருங்கால் நகுக" எண்ணு.

எவ்வளவு சங்கடம் வந்தாலும் சிரிச்ச மொகத்தொடே சமாளிச்சுப்பாருங்க இந்த திருக்குறளோடே அர்த்தம் நல்லா புரியும்... அது தான் வாழ்க்கையிண்ணு...

ஆமாம் எப்பவுமே சிரிச்சு பழகணும்" என்று கூறி முடித்தார்.

:ty:

எல்லோராலும் முடியுமா?

ம்ம்

."முடியாது" என்று நினைப்பவன் வாழ-தெரியாதவன்.!.. "முடியும்" என்று நம்பி, முயல்பவனே மனிதன்.!

முடிய-செய்வதே வாழ்வு.!!!

தெய்வத்தால் ஆகாது-எனினும் முயற்சி தன் மெய் வருந்த கூலிதரும்.!

வெள்ளத்து-அனையது மலர்-நீட்டம் மாந்தர்-தம் உள்ளத்து-அனையது உயர்வு.!

பொருள் இல்லார்க்கு இவ்வுலகு இல்லை.! அருள் இல்லார்க்கு அவ்வுலகு இல்லை.!

[பொருள் = அர்த்தம் / Sense / Meaning..... அருள் = அருள்-மனம் / மனித-பண்பு / -Graceful Propensity in Man...

அவ்வுலகு = கடவுளின் அருள் / தலை-நிமிர்ந்த ராஜ-வாழ்க்கை (Royal Life of Human-Values) ]

Sudhaama
11th February 2009, 10:07 PM

.Wherefrom I can get HAPPINESS.?

..From Within...YOU.!

..Which is the GREATEST HAPPINESS.?

.PEACE OF MIND coupled with the Constant sense of ELATION.!

How to Get Peace of Mind.?

.Very Simple.!.. Start practicing Congruence of Your Thoughts(Mind)... Expression (Talk & Writing)... Brain (Intentions)... and Action (Deeds).

..which the Philosophers call as THRI-KARANA SHUDDHI. (Purity of Three Human-Elements)

Yes... ONLY Purity of Intentions and Actions... towards others too..

..equally at par... as much as Yours...

...so to mean the Spirit of Empathy..

.. can keep You or I or anybody... always Happy.

Otherwise any amount of...

... Wealth... Money... Power... Authority... Throne / Seat,... Knowledge.. Might... and Competence...

..cannot make YOU.... Or I.... Or ANYBODY.... on Earth...

.... TRULY HAPPY.!!!

Others who do not adhere to this Rudimentary principle of Earthly Happiness...

...but living under DUBIOUS... Or PRETENTIVE HAPPINESS.!!!..

..are Only DECEIVING THEMSELVES.!

podalangai
11th February 2009, 10:15 PM
Yes... ONLY Purity of Intentions and Actions... towards others too..

..equally at par... as much as Yours...

...so to mean the Spirit of Empathy..

.. can keep You or I or anybody... always Happy.

Beautifully put, Sudhaama ayya, and very true. :notworthy:

MrIndia
12th February 2009, 06:14 AM
Happiness is permanent when there is a balance.

This can happen only when you and persons who are dear to you choose when to be happy and when not to be sad. you can be happy only when the people dear to u are happy. sometimes your decisions have to be taken for u and sometimes for them. They also shud understand this.

you cannot be happy always. some point of time you should be just ok with whats happening. that doesn't mean u r sad. just like some one here said "expect least"

but if you go on doing things which your friends/relatives want then you will not be happy (i learnt this through experience) at the end .
correct balance irrukonum.

Sudhaama
1st January 2010, 05:10 PM

Practical Tips.!

Yes...NOT A THEORY... Nor Bookish Preaching.!.

...But... Based on RICH EXPERIENCES of Stalwarts CONNOISSEURS....

..who could prove these TIPS... WORTHY... and Practicable for Anybody...

..of ANY Status... Nation...Era... Standard of Intellect... Circumstances.... Volley of Problems and Worries...

...External Onslaughts of JEALOUSY, Unreasonable ENMITY... UNHEALTHY Competition... NEFARIOUS Efforts to somehow ditch the Emulative HUMANS... and the likes..???

Wherefrom... I can get HAPPINESS.?

How to remain always Happy.?...

...Even with several sorts of Problems and Worries.???

(1) Happiness is... WITHIN ME..!..

...So I should not search for it.. Outside.!

Rather I should learn to be happy by SEARCHING HAPPINESS.. within me... How.?

Very Easy... The Child is the BEST TEACHER.

Yes. Look at any Child.. it is always Happy.! How.?

Monkeys are always Happy. How.?

(a) The Child and Monkey always LIVE IN THE PRESENT... forgetting the past and not bothering about future.

(b) Both are ALWAYS ACTIVE.

But the Child is DEPENDANT on the Elders.

Whereas the Monkeys are ENTIRELY SELF-DEPENDANT... BETTER MATURED...

..and so the Monkey is able to be ALWAYS HAPPY... as Self-dependant... better than a Child.!

The underlying Secret is...

Yesterday has passed... So No use of congtinuing in the Brooding or Worried mood... furtheron today too.!

Let us...Just take the Lessons of Yesterday... for Future applications.... and do not think more and beyond.!

Tomorrow we do not know.. So unnecessary Negative imaginations nor Anxieties can help us... but if we have planned well for Tomorrow...

..and also if I am PREPARED TO FACE... ANY RESULT... either Positive or Negative on my Expectations...

...NOTHING WILL AFFECT ME... on Todays Happiness.!

And I must always keep myself AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE

..Leaving NO TIME... TO BE WORRIED.!

(2) One man enjoys Smoking.. whereas You, the another person closeby may perhaps hate Smoking.. and so get irritated... just even at the external Smoke smell itself.!..

..Quite Contrary to the former. Why.?

Because the RUDIMENTARY TRUTH in Life... we must always remember... is....

Taste varies and differs from person to person. So if we want to move amicably with anybody... we must know and understand his/her Tastes, Likes & Dislikes and...

..shape our movement accordingly... but NOT AS A HYPOCRYTE.

...whether within a Family, or Crowd of People or the mass of Society..

So if I want to LIVE ALWAYS HAPPY...with the least Problems or Interferences from Others...

...I must learn to live EMPATHETICALLY.!...

...By imagining myself in others position... whom I am dealing with.!
...To Continue.

anbu_kathir
2nd January 2010, 10:11 AM

...But... Based on RICH EXPERIENCES of Stalwarts CONNOISSEURS....

..who could prove these TIPS... WORTHY... and Practicable for Anybody...

Rather I should learn to be happy by SEARCHING HAPPINESS.. within me... How.?

Very Easy... The Child is the BEST TEACHER.

Yes. Look at any Child.. it is always Happy.! How.?

Monkeys are always Happy. How.?

(a) The Child and Monkey always LIVE IN THE PRESENT... forgetting the past and not bothering about future.

Sudhaama sir,

Your advice is right but your examples IMHO are not. A child is not 'always' happy. I don't understand what you mean by that when children can cry.. and thereby expressing their displeasure about something very clearly.

Now children live somewhat in the present, thats true..but not completely. Instinctively a child fears the dark, or loud sounds, even if it hears them for the first time. How so? Its because there is something built inside them by evolution, and they operate from such an instinctive consciousness which is based on the past experience of all the life forms which were in the evolutionary history of this particular child. Therefore this means that children do not completely live in the present, which would mean that they are free of all prior conditioning which is just not true.

As for the monkeys, well, again I do not understand how one can come to the conclusion that they are always happy unless one has been with them for a long time.

FYI :: http://seedmagazine.com/content/article/scientists_happy_about_sad_monkeys/

So monkeys do get upset. And no, they don't live in the present completely either clearly because they get upset. It is only the self realized man who is capable of that. Or such a being in the form of any other living being.

But then, yes, living in the present is the key to happiness.

Love and Light.

Sudhaama
7th March 2010, 11:26 PM
[tscii]

-

பனை-மரத்தடி பாலா.?.... கள்ளா.?

Panai-marathadi PAALAA.?... KALHLHA.?

- Video Announcement of NITHYANANDA on March-06, 2010

http://www.dinamalar.com/topnewsdetail.asp?news_id=1805

It is a very SHOCKING NEWS of Scandal …about Nithyananda young Saint.

...who became VERY FAMOUS INTERNATIONALLY within a Short duration.

One after another… Now-a-days.....

We are getting such defamatory News of CRIMEs in some manner

....involving even the popular Peetaadhipathis . Saints and Heads of the revered Noble Institutions.!

We are SHOCKED and PERPLEXED to know of such Shameful developments in the Society.!

Even if it be a FALSE ALLEGATION... why a GENTLEMANLY LEADER OF EMULATIVE Character should indulge in any CLANDESTINE activity.?....

...or give room for the SMOKE.... even when there is NO FIRE.?

Even if I want to drink Milk under a Tree shade why should I choose a Palm-Tree tapping Toddy.?

If I am a Saint I should not be a HYPOCRYTE.

A Stipluation of HUMAN-VALUES….More important than for any Common man.

Greatest Happiness we can get ONLY BY.... PEACE OF MIND.

Peace of Mind we can get only by Triple Purity (thri-Karana Suddhi) CONGRUENCE of Intention / Thoughts. Speech. And Action.

Just NOT A SERMON. Nor a Theory. Nor an INHIBITION applicable to only Noble Men.

But also for any Common man including You and me.!

Yes. TRIPLE PURITY in all respects. Is a Must. for ALL.

Otherwise even our own Family-members will not give any value for us.

This is the Message of LIFE-LESSON by PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.!

Yes. It is the primary Rudiment of HUMAN-VALUES....

If I want to be REALLY HAPPY Constantly....

... I must be CLEAN by my Intention and Actions....

.....INWARDLY and OUTWARDLY...

Otherwise any sort of shortcut Happiness can be ONLY SELF- DECEPTIVE... imposition.

GREATEST HAPPINESS... I can get... only if I can have a ROYAL-WALK conscientiously....

....ALWAYS....by ALL-WAYS

...keeping my HEAD HIGH.!!!

PatchyBoy
10th March 2010, 12:02 AM
I have one request for all the people who wax eloquent here:

Please define Happiness.

Scenario 1: A rickshaw puller, gets paid a handsome tip by a generous passenger and can afford the book his child was asking for. So he rushes to the bookshop, gets the book and rushes home to give it to his child. When the child sees what the father has brought, the child beams and hugs the father. They both are happy.

Scenario 2: A pickpocket hits the jackpot, when the bag he just robbed has 100,000 rupees in cash. So he takes all his friends out on a drinking binge followed by a visit to the local red light district. Because they have so much cash, they pay the women there handsomely. All the men and women are laughing. They all are happy.

I am unable to comprehend the relevance of "இடுக்கன் வருஙால் நகுக" concept in this discussion. Smiling at the face of adversity might give one the strength to weather the storm, but will it make the person happy? I strongly doubt that.

Having said that, from the 2 scenarios above, doing what one really wants to do seems to be the key to happiness. Righteousness and adhering to social norms do not seem to be a pre-requisite for happiness. Now, for example, posting here is making me happy. I am posting this from my office during working hours. So, isn't that a crime? A breach of trust? Misuse of privileges? Then how come I feel happy and not feel guilty?

Rajan

Sudhaama
11th March 2010, 10:53 PM
[tscii:b1eea02d52]

Life-experience the GOLDEN COMB-- gifted by God-- to BALD-HEADED Men

What is HAPPINESS.?.. Where-from We get Happiness.?

RIGHTEOUSNESS Pre-requisite .?.... Not Just a THEORY.?... BOOKISH Sermons.?

PRACTICABLE.?... Even in the CURRENT DAYS.?..... How.?

Welcome my Dear Rajan.

Glad to receive your outspoken Questions Really WISE QUESTIONS applicable to anybody.!

I am happy to SHARE MY TREASURE.of RICH KNOWLEDGE....

... gained during my past more than 70 years by Intensive and Wide PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE

...with you and such other Wise Seekers of IN-VALUABLE TIPS for Easy gain towards their true Happiness in their valuable Life.

My Knowledge mostly gained by abundant PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE of various sorts and circumstances.

And I invite one and all others too... (IRRESPECTIVE OF AGE and EXTENT OF LIFE EXPERIENCE)...

....to ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in this discussion... quoting their individual Practical Experiences as relevant....

I have one request for all the people who wax eloquent here:

Please define Happiness.
Rajan

Happiness is the PERSONAL INNER FEELING of Positive Outcome… which we get from within OUR OWN Inner self rather from our individual Mind.

So to mean… We do not ger Happiness from outside… But we only create the due Atmosphere and Tools for Happiness from within us.

So it differs from person to person. One Man’s Happiness, may be the another’s Sorrow.

And even a Poor can be Happier more than the Rich by any manner...

....such as Wealth, Success, Gains or Achievements .

Scenario 1: A rickshaw puller, gets paid a handsome tip by a generous passenger and can afford the book his child was asking for. So he rushes to the bookshop, gets the book and rushes home to give it to his child. When the child sees what the father has brought, the child beams and hugs the father. They both are happy.

Scenario 2: A pickpocket hits the jackpot, when the bag he just robbed has 100,000 rupees in cash. So he takes all his friends out on a drinking binge followed by a visit to the local red light district. Because they have so much cash, they pay the women there handsomely. All the men and women are laughing. They all are happy.

Having said that, from the 2 scenarios above, doing what one really wants to do seems to be the key to happiness.

Just achieving what we want BY ANY MEANS. does not result in TRUE HAPPINESS… but only SHOWY and SELF-DECEPTIVE

Real Happiness in the above two cases, is only for the first one, the Rikshaw puller.

Because true to his Conscience he is CLEAN inwardly also which is the Main Fort for Happiness.

The Enemy of Happiness is our hidden INNER FEAR-- by any means

The thief has to be happy STEALTHILY and outwardly constantly fearing inwardly that he may have to suddenly face either the Police or the Losers’ men at any time.

Such a sort of constant Inner -Threat alone... will kill his Happiness.

REAL HAPPINESS does not come through by achieving our Goal. BY ANY MEANS

May perhaps be the Thief able to outwardly SHOW as if he is Happy...

....and may be DUBIOUSLY CONTENTED with it, by enjoying out of the ILL-GOTTEN wealth

He may be able to escape from the search of the Loser-- as well as the Police for ever too....

.... but only under dubious Happiness by Loss of Peace of Mind.

Ultimately such SELF-CHEATERS become Sick mentally and Physically too.!

NOT A THEORY. As practically observed in one and all cases…INVARIABLY.

Righteousness and adhering to social norms do not seem to be a pre-requisite for happiness.

NO. Righteousness and Clean Intentions Coupled with EMPATHY (Imagining one-self in the relevant Others shoes). is the PRE-REQUISITE for True Happiness.

Now, for example, posting here is making me happy. I am posting this from my office during working hours. So, isn't that a crime? A breach of trust? Misuse of privileges? Then how come I feel happy and not feel guilty?

If you are feeling Guilty-conscious… You will definitely compensate such undue interventions in the midst of your professional duties… by some way subsequently.

So such challenges in Life we do often get in Life.

Easiest Tip… to be REALLY HAPPY

…Do HONOUR Your Inner Voice of…. YOUR CONSCIENCE…. A Counter-force CRITIC … Questioning Your Mind time to time.

The more You really abide by Your Conscience… the more you can be Happy Happier and Happiest.

Because our Voice of Conscience. is the GOD’S VOICE.!!!

.... intended to protect and safeguard us.

Not a Theory. .But PROVED By abundant PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.!

.[/tscii:b1eea02d52]

app_engine
11th March 2010, 11:21 PM
[tscii:519174fbef]

The more You really abide by Your Conscience… the more you can be Happy

Good thought!

A small nitpick, what if the conscience of a person doesn't bother him (even cheer him) when indulging in horrendous crime? (many examples, easy ones are those who indulge in armed conflicts from either side)

[/tscii:519174fbef]

PatchyBoy
12th March 2010, 02:12 AM
Sudhaama,

Appreciate your response and comments. What you are saying applies to upright and moral persons. However, how would you apply all this to psychopaths or sadists?

I am unclear if this is discussion about how to find happiness or is this a sermon? Also would appreciate if you can refrain from using all those colours and big sized fonts. Makes it a tad difficult to read.

I still do not agree with most of what you have to say, but thats just me.

Cheers,

Rajan

Sudhaama
12th March 2010, 07:50 AM

Happiness has to be SOUGHT for... by SELF-ENDEAVOUR

Sudhaama,
Appreciate your response and comments. What you are saying applies to upright and moral persons.

.Applicable to ANY AND ALL HUMAN-BEINGS..

However, how would you apply all this to psychopaths or sadists?

You have to find out the Answer.

I am unclear if this is discussion about how to find happiness or is this a sermon?

No a PRACTICAL FORMULA...based on Life Experience....

...which has to be sincerely applied on the ground personally.

Also would appreciate if you can refrain from using all those colours and big sized fonts. Makes it a tad difficult to read.

I am a recognised writer. I have my own individuality and unique way of presentation... which has been widely appreciated by all my Fans.

You are the ONE AND THE ONLY PERSON... UNABLE TO APPRECIATE... but criticise.

Well.... Loko vibhinna Ruchi.- Sanskrit Proverb.

But please remember I take much pains, time and efforts... to present in my unique style

I still do not agree with most of what you have to say, but thats just me.

Well. You need not agree. It is upto you or anybody to agree or disagree.

My above Formula is what I have learnt in my Life by my close observation and reliable informations I gathered... for the past about 70 years....

...amongst Thousands of people in India and abroad...

..starting from the poor worker, Forest Tribe upto high intellectuals and multi-millionaires whom I could come in contact as the Construction Civil-Engineer.

I am quite sure about what I say.. as aplicable for anybody

But I am not interested to argue with anybody.

Wish you all the Best of Happiness in Life..

PatchyBoy
13th March 2010, 01:21 AM
[tscii:2d2f522456]Sudhaama,

No need to get offended. I apologize, but, I do not find anything unique about your style . I was, and still am, under the impression that this is a discussion. If you feel this is an argument, so be it.

Pity, I cannot type here in Sanskrit. Anyway, here goes:

nasti buddhir ayuktasya na cayuktasya bhavana
na cabhavayatah santir asantasya kutah sukham

There is neither Self-knowledge nor Self-perception to
those who are not united with the Eternal Being .
Without Self-perception, there is no peace, and
without peace there can be no happiness.

indriyanam hi caratam yan mano’nuvidhiyate
tad asya harati prajnam vayur navam ivambhasi

The mind, when controlled by the roving senses, steals away
the intellect as a storm takes away a boat on the sea from its
destination - the spiritual shore of peace and happiness.

apuryamanam acalapratistham
samudram apah pravisanti yadvat
tadvat kama yam pravisanti sarve
sa santim apnoti na kamakami

One attains peace when all desires dissipate within the mind
without creating any mental disturbance, as river waters enter
the full ocean without creating any disturbance. One who
desires material objects is never peaceful.

Cheers,
Rajan[/tscii:2d2f522456]

Sudhaama
13th March 2010, 01:35 AM

Totality of Vedic Sense for BHOGI (interested ONLY IN WORDLY PLEASURES)

...leads towards TRUE HAPPINESS Constantly on Earth..

...by means of MEANINGFUL CONTROL of Mind...

..cherishing HUMAN-VALUES.. without PERVERTED APPROACH on Life

One attains peace when all desires dissipate within the mind
without creating any mental disturbance, as river waters enter
the full ocean without creating any disturbance. One who
desires material objects is never peaceful.

CONTROLLING DESIRES is applicable to ONLY the Philosophical person.. YOGI....

....confined to seeking Mukthi (Liberation from Re-births) only.. by ignoring WORDLY PLEASURES

We are the Commoners who has to manage Life... MATERIALLY ALSO...

...without Foregoing WORDLY PLEASURES... presently available at our REACH...

...but in a BALANCED MANNER.

..Like Swimming in the River.... Water being similar to Materialistic world.

So long we keep the water... out of our body... we are safe and can float and enjoy.

Unless we keep ACTIVELY swimming... towards the proper direction... duly honouring our CONSCIENCE AND WISDOM...

...we will be carried away by the River force to a different direction... from what we wish to.

Yes. Yes. WELL-SAID

PatchyBoy
13th March 2010, 01:59 AM

Yes. Yes. WELL-SAID

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Those Sir, are verses 2.66 and 2.67 from Srimad Bhagavad Gita

Sudhaama
11th August 2010, 11:52 PM

.Whither HAPPINESS IN LIFE.?

- Just by means of MONEY.?... Money Only.???

Money is ONE OF THE NEEDS for Life.!

-- Not the ONLY NEED--

--Nor the GOAL for REAL HAPPINESS.!

-- Nor the purpose of Life is ONLY EARNING MONEY and then

--KEEP IDLE during Youthful stage.!

--Impracticable.!

An IDLE MAN can NEVER BE HAPPY nor Peaceful.!

Money-mad person can become only as a "POOR MAN in Palace".

-- with NO GOOD HEALTH --- NO PEACE OF MIND.!

-- Having several Wives and Concubines,

But the Owner Rich-Man may become IMPOTENT.!

An interesting article - how rich is rich:

http://finance.yahoo.com/focus-retirement/article/110295/how-rich-is-rich?mod=fidelity-buildingwealth&cat=fidelity_2010_building_wealth

In Reply, in the same Magazine, on the Article, this is the MEANINGFUL Comment --

--by REALITY OF LIFE.!

A rich man is not the one who has the most,

--but is the one that needs the least.

I live a very simple life and am quite happy with less than 10k a year.