Sada in love with Bangalorean :roll:

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/specials/cinema/gossip/sadha2.html

:P

great
20th April 2006, 08:25 PM
Selva kuda Bangalore thaan :roll:

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 08:29 PM
:roll:....ithaan avar obsessiona?? :oops:....
Selva...sorry....

Thirumaran
20th April 2006, 08:31 PM

Selva Sadhava Saadaa Saadaa nnu adikadi sollumboathae ninaichaen, ippadi yaethaavathu irukumnu... :twisted:

kidils
20th April 2006, 09:14 PM
Sada in love with Bangalorean :roll:

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/specials/cinema/gossip/sadha2.html

:P

I can't read the font, what does it say ?

Thirumaran
20th April 2006, 09:23 PM
Hmmm.
The main things in that..
1. Sadaf is believed to be in love with a Bangalorean
2. Sadaf's father after coming to know abt this, started to go with Sadaf. If he could not go with her, he sends bodyguards with sada.
3. Dejected sada continued romancing that guy through telephone.
4. Smelling this her father comes and sits with sada whenever she gets a call.

:banghead:

She got chance for a movie named "July Kaatril".

Other infos..

1. Sada's education stopped after standard 12.
2. She owns a Toyoto Corolla
3. She is building a house with the help of kothanaar's in Mumbai.

:)

kidils
20th April 2006, 10:50 PM
thx.... the first 4 things r probably media rubbish

i read somewhere she studied engineering.

"July katril"... hmm... hope it begins soon. :roll:

Djpak
20th April 2006, 11:00 PM
Sada have a boyfriend from Mumbai :o

Saw an article about how this boyfriend try
to get in to the sivaji shoot but kicked by the security 8-)

Ramakrishna
20th April 2006, 11:14 PM
Sada have a boyfriend from Mumbai :o

Saw an article about how this boyfriend try
to get in to the sivaji shoot but kicked by the security 8-)

I think it was Shreya's BF

kidils
20th April 2006, 11:19 PM
yeah... thats shreya.. :D

Djpak
20th April 2006, 11:23 PM
:oops:
sorry, my wrong way hehe

selvakumar
21st April 2006, 09:22 AM

Selva Sadhava Saadaa Saadaa nnu adikadi sollumboathae ninaichaen, ippadi yaethaavathu irukumnu... :twisted:

Sinthiya, Great, Thiru anna..

Again.. I am telling this.. SADHAA ENNA LOVE PANNURATHU MUKKIYAM ILLA ?

NAAN LOVE PANNANUM ILLA :huh:

ethaNai thedavai kenjunaalum eNNaLa ANGEL ah vida mudiyumaa :huh:

Don't put my name with someother girl. MY GIRLFRIENDS WILL KILL ME IF THEY HEAR THIS CHEAP MATCH :twisted:

Surya
21st April 2006, 09:29 AM
:lol: Selva....Dievame!!!! Neenge yengayooooo Poyiteenge! :lol: :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
21st April 2006, 09:33 AM
Oh. Sorry Selva for hurting you this much :cry:

:rotfl:

Oru Velai Ramakrishna naa Irukumo :roll: :huh:

kidils
21st April 2006, 09:52 AM
sadavukku ore oru boyfriendu thaan... .athu intha kidils.... :!: :!: 8-)

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 09:54 AM
Avalakku BF irunthaal enna ellatti enna.....lets focus on her acting and her movies now.

So far what movie is Sada acting in besides thirupathi?

selvakumar
21st April 2006, 10:11 AM
:lol: Selva....Dievame!!!! Neenge yengayooooo Poyiteenge! :lol: :thumbsup:

:notworthy: :notworthy: MANMADHA VAAZVIL ITHELLAM SADHAARNAMAPPA.. :P

Oh. Sorry Selva for hurting you this much

Oru Velai Ramakrishna naa Irukumo

Ramakrishna :rotfl:

Thiru anna.. you rock :thumbsup:

kidils
21st April 2006, 10:20 AM
Avalakku BF irunthaal enna ellatti enna.....lets focus on her acting and her movies now.

perarasu has succesfully ended her career with his all time classic thirupathi.. :?

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 10:24 AM
no shankar has ended her career in the pesky anniyan

does'nt sada has common sense? she could've rejected if she feels she has nothing to do in the film. she has to be fair, if Simran asks for scope, that's acceptable but sada? I think perarasu didn't compel her to act in his films.. because she has no films, she decided to act.. that's all. dont' blame others.. it's her fault if she has nothing now.

kidils
21st April 2006, 10:35 AM
May I ask.... Why didn't Ajith reject Thirupathi, if he knew it was gonna be bad. :roll:

kidils
21st April 2006, 10:36 AM
she has to be fair, if Simran asks for scope, that's acceptable but sada?

all heroines deserve scope period. Why only Simran.

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 10:39 AM
He is a mass hero so he has to act in mass movies.

Why didn't vikram reject majaa?

sada is an actress, she could've rejected the film if she has no scope but it offers the hero to perform comedy sentiment and actions.. even thirupachi by vijay had lots of scope for vijay but nothing for Trisha.. vijay can't reject it.. only trish has to reject it because she has nothing..

even in anniyan, sada had nothing other than exposing her body.

selvakumar
21st April 2006, 10:39 AM

perarasu has succesfully ended her career with his all time classic thirupathi.. :?

Kidis, YOu cannot say just like that. Even simran had done several masala movies . But that didn't end her career.

To be frank :- An actress career ending is in her hands and not in others.

selvakumar
21st April 2006, 10:41 AM
If an actress has REAL TALENT, THEN HERE CAREER WON'T END... Otherwise, Only she must take the responsibility of having acted after taking the money

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 10:41 AM
Kidis, YOu cannot say just like that. Even simran had done several masala movies . But that didn't end her career.

she acted because she had no other tamil films.. that's all :wink:

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 10:43 AM

best directors like Maniratnam will ask Simran to perform than sada...

selvakumar
21st April 2006, 10:47 AM
o.k Thunderbird, Let's stop here.

:D

For sadha fans like sinthiya.. :)

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 10:48 AM
I hope he doesn't give lame excuses. That's all.

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:03 AM

best directors like Maniratnam will ask Simran to perform than sada...

Dude... do you have any idea how many films and how many years Simran acted before she got to act in KM.... that was like at the end of her career..... so don't go into that.

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:05 AM

she acted because she had no other tamil films.. that's all :wink:

She wanted to act under a top banner like AVM and Perarausu was a hit maker... i don't see anything wrong with that.

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:07 AM
If an actress has REAL TALENT, THEN HERE CAREER WON'T END... Otherwise, Only she must take the responsibility of having acted after taking the money

Sadha is talented enough compared to some actresses [except Asin and Jyothika] that are at the top at present. She just wasn't lucky enough.

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:07 AM
She wanted to act under a top banner like AVM and Perarausu was a hit maker... i don't see anything wrong with that.

she doesn't know perarasu's formula?
so she didn't hear what she has to do but JUST wanted to be a part of it... mm.. that says something.

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:08 AM

she doesn't know perarasu's formula?
so she didn't hear what she has to do but JUST wanted to be a part of it... mm.. that says something.

Even AVM didn't care what Perarause was making, Ajith didn't care, y would Sada care?

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:08 AM
Dude... do you have any idea how many films and how many years Simran acted before she got to act in KM.... that was like at the end of her career..... so don't go into that.

but in her first few movies, she was excellent unlike other actress.

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:10 AM
Even AVM didn't care what Perarause was making, Ajith didn't care, y would Sada care?

ya.. we didn't complain but YOU DO.

I think you forgot the topic. If sada has no scope she can refuse it.. you are worrying that she didn't have scope..

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:10 AM

but in her first few movies, she was excellent unlike other actress.

She acted like any other actress only... She got better only near the end.

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:11 AM
She acted like any other actress only... She got better only near the end.

really? Vaali and Thullatha manumum thullum were excellent performance.. :wink:

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:11 AM
Vaali and TMT was in the beginning of her career? :roll: :?

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:12 AM
If you feel Sada wasn't given the scope to perform then it's her fault to accept the offer. You can't blame others. She know the director and she heard the script before accepting, then why complain? . Even Trisha had few flops between her films but she's still in the industry.. That's Trisha...

I don't need anything here. :wave:

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:13 AM
Vaali and TMT was in the beginning of her career? :roll: :?

end of her career :huh: :lol:

no more post from me :wave:

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:14 AM
yeah whatever.... I don't know what ur point is... :roll:

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:15 AM
You said you were dissapointed that Sada has no scope and started complaining but then you say she acted just for the big names.. then what were you complaing about.. you are confusing yourself.. whatever it is.. that's all.
no problem.

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:17 AM
I didn't complain about Sadha's lack of scope in the first place. I only said Perarause ended her career with a flop movie.

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:22 AM
dude. . the movie is running its in first week dont' assume.. .. she already had a flop in priyaskasi.

how can perarasu end her?.. it's all her fault if she can't survive.. be happy that she was film-less but was offered a film

it reminds me of THirumaran's philosophy.. the secret of success is finding someone to blame :lol:

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:24 AM
First week all Ajith movies do well... after that....

Anyways. Sada's next movie is July Katru directed by Jeeva. :clap: :clap: :clap: :) :)

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/21936.html

Sada is upbeat at the good response for her Tirupathi. She played Ajith's ladylove in the movie which opened at the cinema halls on 14 April.

A visibly thrilled Sada, says, 'The director Perarasu and AVM Productions deserve the plaudits. I am thankful to them for giving me an opportunity to be part of the movie'.

Sada, says, 'After Tirupathi, I am playing a happy-go-lucky girl in July Kattril, a movie being directed by cinematographer Jeeva.'

On her aspirations, Sada , says, 'I want to do a variety of roles. I want to play the role of a handicapped and a mentally retarded girl in one of my movies'.

Sada, who is not averse to doing glamour roles, says, 'It should not make audience feel uncomfortable'.

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:25 AM
If the movie is good it'll run.. as a mass hero, Ajith takes a fantastic opening whereas vikram has no run or opening :)

with an average direcot majaa floped so badly :(

he can take a moderate opening with great directors only...

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:26 AM
That trick doesn't work with me anymore... leave it yaar. :roll:

Thunderbird
21st April 2006, 11:28 AM
even your trick doesn't work with me.. you're trying to demean Ajith as you were the first to drag him here..

I hope you know Vaali, Villan, Dheen, Amarkalam and all were superhits or blockbusters.

dont' assume things because he had give few bad films in the past few years.. they would've been worse with other heroes.. I hope we dont' need to talk about actors.. I did just to clarify it..

:wave: .. for sure.

kidils
21st April 2006, 11:30 AM
I only talked about Perarasue.... why are u so uptight about ur Ajith man.... he is only a human being.... Y are u attacking other people at the slightest mention of his movie or movie director.... Did I say anything bad about Ajith or his performance??

SINGAM
21st April 2006, 12:00 PM
sada is so beautiful. i love her acting. she is
so cute in anniyan

kidils
21st April 2006, 12:02 PM
sada is so beautiful. i love her acting. she is
so cute in anniyan

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

u shud also see Jeyam. Sada's best role and look. :)

Raikkonen
21st April 2006, 12:03 PM
Sadaf is multitalented..

She has good smile and down to earh attitude..

kidils
21st April 2006, 12:04 PM
[tscii:83b2f798a5]`Tirupati` tumbles!
By Moviebuzz | Friday, 21 April , 2006, 11:24
AVM’s Ajit starrer Tirupati is turning out to be one of the biggest disasters at the box-office. After the first three days, the collections went on a tailspin and nosedived.

All the distributors who had purchased the film at fancy prices and MG’s stand to lose heavily. Says a theatre owner: “Collections are so dismal that it has send shockwaves in the trade. The film has not taken the kind of opening that Ajit films usually take”.

It is the same story all over Tamilnadu but none of the distributors are willing to comment as they feel that AVM will compensate them with distribution rights of Sivaji. Unlike other films, theatres are shying away from revealing DCR (Daily Collection Report) as it may be embarrassing for the producer.

:(

Poor Sadha.... :( :(

Hope July Katru will be a hit... :) [/tscii:83b2f798a5]

m_23_bayarea
22nd April 2006, 02:00 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/21936.html

On her aspirations, Sada , says, 'I want to do a variety of roles. I want to play the role of a handicapped and a mentally retarded girl in one of my movies'.

Sada, who is not averse to doing glamour roles, says, 'It should not make audience feel uncomfortable'.

Very smart !!! Go Sadhaa ... :D :D

Kollywoodfan
22nd April 2006, 06:05 AM
wow, that's a different wish...My respect for her as just increased!

kidils
22nd April 2006, 08:36 AM
Its doubtful if she will ever get such a role in Kollywood though.... here actresses r just dolls.... nd its gettin worse everyday. :roll:

Ghlli
23rd April 2006, 03:13 AM

Its doubtful if she will ever get such a role in Kollywood though.... here actresses r just dolls.... nd its gettin worse everyday. :roll:

terminator
23rd April 2006, 06:08 PM
Sada is upbeat at the good response for her Tirupathi. She played Ajith's ladylove in the movie which opened at the cinema halls on 14 April.

A visibly thrilled Sada, says, 'The director Perarasu and AVM Productions deserve the plaudits. I am thankful to them for giving me an opportunity to be part of the movie'.

Sada, says, 'After Tirupathi, I am playing a happy-go-lucky girl in July Kattril, a movie being directed by cinematographer Jeeva.'

Hulkster
23rd April 2006, 07:19 PM
Usually heroines tend to go for glamour when they are down and out....if heroines have to bank on glamour instead of talent then we may neva know if they have acting potential and at the same time it also reflects the taste of our audience. Hope sada can prove herself in the roles she does and not go the glamour route.

Shakthiprabha.
23rd April 2006, 08:43 PM
Shez beautiful
Her talent is not bad

so? What else to say? Its too early.

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 11:15 AM
Sadha was damn galmorous in Thirupathi.

What all I can remember is HER <CHINNA KOUNDAR SPOT> and others

SADHA VUKKU NAAN CHINNATHAA ORU VEEDU KATTALAAMNU IRUKKAEN. :lol:

someone help in finding the location

PUDU VEEDU KATTURAEN :lol:

Hulkster
24th April 2006, 11:20 AM
That was one of the vulgarities which i felt could have been avoided in the movie by perarasu...such intimate dialogues...:x..thaniya theater leh ponna yenukkae vekkama irunthichi naa paarthukunga..:oops:

kidils
24th April 2006, 11:21 AM
sada probably didn't know wat those dialogues meant... :twisted:

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 11:23 AM
That was one of the vulgarities which i felt could have been avoided in the movie by perarasu...such intimate dialogues...:x..thaniya theater leh ponna yenukkae vekkama irunthichi naa paarthukunga..:oops:

R u a female? :P :oops: :oops:

sada probably didn't know wat those dialogues meant...

ayoo.. paavam.. oNNum theriyaada MONALISA PAAPPA? :lol:

JK :wink:

kidils
24th April 2006, 11:25 AM
There is nothing vulgar in monalisa.... only the usual stuff.... nd some "chinna gounder spot" .. thats all.

Hulkster
24th April 2006, 11:25 AM
Aaha..:shock:...avamanaam avamanaam...eppadi post pennuthukku yennodeiya aanmigathanathai pathi santhaegam varulama?...am a male..maybe i grew up in a very conservative environment which is why i felt abit shy hearing them.

Thunderbird
24th April 2006, 11:26 AM
selva... just leave it .. you know why righte :wink:

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 11:26 AM
There is nothing vulgar in monalisa.... only the usual stuff.... nd some "chinna gounder spot" .. thats all.

ya... that spot was missing.. But apart from that all other things were there. :oops: :oops:

kidils
24th April 2006, 11:27 AM
Aaha..:shock:...avamanaam avamanaam...eppadi post pennuthukku yennodeiya aanmigathanathai pathi santhaegam varulama?...am a male..maybe i grew up in a very conservative environment which is why i felt abit shy hearing them.

what kind of dialogues were they? if u dont mind saying.... im curious.

Hulkster
24th April 2006, 11:34 AM
Ask selva sir...he told the dialogues

Hulkster
24th April 2006, 11:35 AM
Well im not very sure of the meaning but it probably meant creating a house for both of them to er...you know...athu..:oops:

kidils
24th April 2006, 11:43 AM
Oh...athu.... :roll:

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 11:47 AM
Puthu veedu kattalaamaa...??

vaasapadi vaikalaamaa

Sadha was showing something on Antankaakka song in Anniyan.

But in Thirupathi, she is doing it for all the songs.

:cry:

She thinks that no many will be like MADDY IN ... :cry:

rachel
24th April 2006, 12:11 PM
what the hell are u guys talking about ? :shock: :shock: :shock:

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 12:26 PM
Rachel,

We are talking about how to BUILD A HOME FOR OUR POOR SADHA TO LIVE IN :)

rachel
24th April 2006, 12:27 PM
Rachel,

really... :evil: you are :evil:

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 12:34 PM
Rachel,

What is that ? I am innocent infact.. You are rude on me all the time :cry: :cry:

rachel
24th April 2006, 12:41 PM
Rachel,

What is that ? I am innocent infact.. You are rude on me all the time :cry: :cry:

really....is it hub policy to insult trisha always ?

you should respect her for what she achieved in this tough industry.

she's acted with all top heroes including ajith ,vj(3 times), vikram(2 times) , surya(2 times) simbu and others..

it seems she is sucessful in telugu.

but you guys insult her everytime....it's disgusting... :evil:

Thunderbird
24th April 2006, 12:42 PM

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 12:47 PM
she's acted with all top heroes including ajith ,vj(3 times), vikram(2 times) , surya(2 times) simbu and others..

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Rachel is speaking about hub policy? Beats me :cry: :rotfl:

Check out my second bold option.. :lol:

kb
24th April 2006, 12:57 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil: adanga maateengaley..

Sinthiya
24th April 2006, 07:58 PM
:evil:....:banghead:.....:(

rachel
24th April 2006, 08:24 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Rachel is speaking about hub policy? Beats me :cry: :rotfl:

Check out my second bold option.. :lol:

athu ellam kamal sir vendum... :lol:

i 'm sure joe will delete this post :lol:

Sinthiya
21st May 2006, 06:48 AM
any news....:huh:....:roll:

kidils
21st May 2006, 06:53 AM
[tscii:c52a2971b1]no yaar.... waiting for july katru news. :(

no news abt any new telugu/kannada projects either.

I would rather she wait for good projects than sign crap films. :)

-------------------------

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-art...05-06-sada.html

Sada: Slow but steady!!
Her career graph is that of steady climb. No overnight stardom or swooning fans; no fussy mothers or boyfriends. Her work has been acknowledged and she is in the reckoning of most directors for a variety of roles.

This bubbly engineering student who took up acting lessons as a hobby landed in modeling before being spotted by the producers of Jayam. About her debut in Jayam she says, ”I accepted the role because I would be playing my age but in a totally different setting. While I am a modern, urban girl, I found it challenging to be playing a simple village belle”. She is happy that the film became a superhit and launched her career. But, she did not have many films released after Jayam.

She explains,” see, I was getting several offers but all of them did not have a convincing script. I decided to wait, because to me quality is more important than quantity”. Then came the film, Anniyan. About the role of the conservative Brahmin girl, this is what Sada has to say. “Vikram and I had a blast working on Anniyan. Shankar and he helped me immensely in bringing out the nuances of the character and this made the role tick with the masses“.

Around the same time, she also did an ultra-modern girl in Priyasaki. The film had a mature theme but somehow the audience was not ready for it. She did not lose heart after the flopped news that she would be the heroine in Sivaji, the chance ultimately going to Shreya.

She is unfazed by the bevy of beauties competing for the cake. She strongly believes that there is space for everyone. “If you do a good job, you would definitely be liked by the audience. I am a strong believer of destiny and if my stars do not favor acting, I can always go back to studies, “she says with an air of relaxed confidence.

Her latest release Tirupathi did not create much ripples at the box office but she is not concerned.
She is quite popular in Kannada where she has had a couple of releases like Mona Lisa which became a hit. She is awaiting another Kannada film to hit the screen this month. She is reading scripts in Telugu, where she has become quite popular after Aparichithudu, the Telugu version of Anniyan ran to packed houses.

Despite a busy work schedule, she leads a normal middle class life thanks to her non-filmy family background.

She works out regularly which explains her lithe figure. She is a great foodie and likes to hang out at her favorite joints with her friends.

That’s Sada for you – the changing face heroine in Tamil cinema. Confident and winning on her own terms. Good luck, girl!

If stars don’t favour, ready to go back to studies.[/tscii:c52a2971b1]

Sinthiya
21st May 2006, 07:04 AM
I would rather she wait for good projects than sign crap films.
true say....i'd rather wait to see her choose a good script...

thanks for that article Kid....:)

kidils
24th May 2006, 10:19 AM
I made some sada animations from her various movies. If anyone wants to see pls pm me. ;)

Sinthiya
24th May 2006, 10:48 AM
cool...:o...animations?? :roll:

i'll send u a pm tomorrow...

selvakumar
24th May 2006, 11:56 AM
I made some sada animations from her various movies. If anyone wants to see pls pm me. ;)

Does that contain more THIRUPATHI GET-UPs of Sadha ! :tongueout:

If that is the case, I would love to receive it.. (No offense meant kidils) :D

kidils
24th May 2006, 09:00 PM
No tirupathi .... i'll make after DVD releases. ;)

so not sure if you still want 2 see. :)

No need 2 pm sinthiya. I'll send it 2 you.

kidils
26th May 2006, 02:48 AM
[tscii:8d55df454e]"Sada one of the co stars of ‘Veerabhadra’ is in Melbourne for shooting of a Tamil movie July Katrinile directed by Jevan under surya productions banner. She was very happy to know that her movie is going to be screened at the same time she is in Australia and also expressed her wish to watch the film and share her experience about the movie. As she missed the premiere show in India due to some technical reasons.

China Town Cinema
China Town Cinema
Bourke St
Melbourne Saturday 27th MAY
7.30 P.M
Sunday 28th MAY
7.30 P.M
Special Guest for Saturday Show : Film Actress 'SADA'"

http://www.idlebrain.com/abroad/australia-veerabhadra.html

---

Wow... I was kinda worried that she had no movie at hand since this movie had no publicity at all. Great news. Hope its a good role and a good movie. :) [/tscii:8d55df454e]

selvakumar
26th May 2006, 09:09 AM
No tirupathi .... i'll make after DVD releases. ;)

so not sure if you still want 2 see. :)

yup... hey.. Send that to me.. Once it is done.. PM me :wink:

kidils
27th May 2006, 02:27 AM
[tscii:0c44ee98f5]K selva. ;)

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/26052006-5.shtml

Jeeva’s ‘July Kaatril’

Jeeva made some memorable films like ‘12B’ and ‘Ullam Ketkume’ as well as introduced undeniable talent in Arya, Shaam, Asin and Pooja to Tamil films.

Jeeva is now on to his next project that will again feature new faces. One is hero Vinay. The other is heroine Tanisha, who has acted in some Hindi films already. She is more recognizable as Hindi actress Kajol’s sister. Sada has an important role. Produced by Oscar Films, the film is titled ‘July Kaatril.’

The dialogues are by S Ramakrishnan who wrote the dialogues for ‘Sandakozhi.’ Art is by Thotta Tharani, editing by V T Vijayan, choreography by Raju Sundaram, lyrics by Valee and Pa Vijay, music by Harris Jayaraj.

Jeeva who excels in portraying emotions on screen, brings a lyrical quality to love in ‘July Kaatril.’ Since the love story takes place in Australia, the unit will spend 40 days there to complete the shooting.

Jeeva did the cinematography for his earlier films. For the first time, he will use an operative cameraman for this film.[/tscii:0c44ee98f5]

Sinthiya
29th September 2006, 08:18 AM
revive...8-).....:lol:....
TM...happy?

Thirumaran
29th September 2006, 08:25 AM
revive...8-).....:lol:....
TM...happy?

:hammer: inimae daily revive panna poareengala :shock:

Madhavan thread is pending :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
10th October 2006, 07:17 AM
revive 8-)

Sinthiya
10th October 2006, 07:20 AM
revive 8-)
:hammer: inimae daily revive panna poareengala :shock: :rotfl:

did you remember to revive the rest? :wink:

Thirumaran
10th October 2006, 07:23 AM

:yes: sada sevai naatukku thevai :roll:

raaja_rasigan
14th October 2006, 07:16 PM

:yes: sada sevai naatukku thevai :roll:

adhuvum special'a irukkanum....
saadhaava irukka koodadhu :lol:

Thirumaran
14th October 2006, 07:23 PM
adhuvum special'a irukkanum....
saadhaava irukka koodadhu :lol:

:evil:

Sadaa vai saadha endru sonna
intha Soadhaa, Raasa
Soda, beeda ethuvum kidakaamal
Vaadi poaga :curse:

Sinthiya
12th November 2006, 02:24 AM
[tscii:57d9366269]Sada gets going
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, November 01, 2006]

Sada has been signed to act in July Kaatril. But that is just one part of the good news.

Sada has been sought to act in a Bollywood flick.

Sada will play the heroine in a flick that features Aamir Khan’s brother.

The film, ‘Sirf Romance, Love by chance’ is the name of the movie.

Now, everything in life itself is by chance. :)

Sada should know that.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/26508.html
---------
[/tscii:57d9366269]

bulb_mani
12th November 2006, 02:25 AM
Shez one cute sexy gogo mmmmmmmmmm girl :D :D :D :D :D :P

Sinthiya
12th November 2006, 02:26 AM
:evil:

Sadaa vai saadha endru sonna
intha Soadhaa, Raasa
Soda, beeda ethuvum kidakaamal
Vaadi poaga :curse:
:lol: ...
enga TM-a kaanala :roll: ...hope you & family are settled in your new home :)...

Sanguine Sridhar
12th November 2006, 02:29 AM

:omg: Oru ponna kooda vuda maatiya :roll:

bulb_mani
12th November 2006, 02:33 AM

Ilapa Shez not juz another girl...shez a BABE :P very cute female... :wink:

Sanguine Sridhar
12th November 2006, 02:44 AM

Adhu seri :|

bulb_mani
12th November 2006, 02:47 AM

Adhu seri :|

Sadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P :P :P Shez starring in JULY KAATRIL a romantic movie directed by 12 B , Ullam Ketkume fame JEEVA :D

kidils
12th November 2006, 12:22 PM
sada's the cutest.... hope 2 see her in more movies. ;)

Sinthiya
30th November 2006, 08:18 AM
[tscii:cce94a5d96]July Kaatril is now Unnale Unnale
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, November 29, 2006]

Cinematographer - director Jeeva has a penchant for romantic stories. His earlier movies 12 B and Ullam Ketkumae dealt with love.

Says Jeeva, “Romance always finds a special place in Tamil movies. My new film July Kaatril is also about love.”

Talking to media persons on Tuesday, Jeeva said, “The movie features a newcomer Vinay, Bollywood star Kajol's sister Tanisha and Sada in prominent roles. We have shot a major portion of the movie in Melbourne and London.”

It was Jeeva who introduced Shaam and Arya to Tamil filmdom. Vinay, a model from Bangalore, is his latest introduction.

Says Jeeva, “The movie is a sequence of events that occur between three prominent characters, who come to work in Melbourne.”

The movie produced by Oscar Ravichandran has musical score by Harris Jayaraj.

To avail tax benefit, the producer and the director have opted to change the title of July Kaatril to Unnale Unnale.

Plans are on to release the movie for Christmas.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/27303.html

....about time.... :roll: ..... :) ....let's see....[/tscii:cce94a5d96]

Thirumaran
30th November 2006, 09:21 AM
:clap:

kidils
1st December 2006, 09:45 PM
http://sify.com/imagegallery/gallery/index.php?hcategory=13733818&hgallery=14340701

looks like sada is in a side role only.... :(

eww... y they make ugly tanisha as heroine...

Kollywoodfan
2nd December 2006, 02:52 AM
Sada is second?!!? :shock:

kidils
23rd December 2006, 09:22 AM
The songs for Unnale Unnale by HJ are awesome! Cant wait to see the picturizations!

Sinthiya
17th February 2007, 10:15 AM
February 17th is Sada's birthday too :D...hehe...:roll:...

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SADA...:)...wishing you the best....

ajithfederer
17th February 2007, 10:29 AM
happy birthday sada :P :P

Kollywoodfan
17th February 2007, 11:12 AM
Happy b-day Sada!:D :D

A cute song of Sada's from Thirupathi
http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-4294988368315939290&q=tamil+movie

Sinthiya
22nd February 2007, 10:07 AM

KF, you wished Sadha...but u forgot to wish me! :cry: .... :P ...it was my bday too! :cry: ... :wink:...

great
22nd February 2007, 09:50 PM

KF, you wished Sadha...but u forgot to wish me! :cry: .... :P ...it was my bday too! :cry: ... :wink:...

Saadha-va yaarum wish pannala athunaala KF wish panirukaanga pOla :froggrin:

kidils
23rd February 2007, 07:46 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/29354.html

Sada happy with Unnale Unnale
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, February 22, 2007]

Sada is all thrilled with the way her Unnale Unnale has shaped up.

The actor is optimistic that Unnale Unnale would turn things around in her favour.The good news for Sada is that she is cast opposite Madhavan in a movie titled Leelai. Shamita Shetty (Shilpa Shetty's sister) plays the other heroine.

Sada is also busy with a Hindi movie opposite Aamir Khan's brother and a Telugu movie titled Classmates.

Says Sada, "I am in no hurry. I am confident that my day is not far off in Kollywood."

---

Maddy and Sada = great pair.

Awesome.... for all those who wrote off sada after the bad choice she made her last tamil movie.

Kollywoodfan
23rd February 2007, 07:49 AM

OMG...I'm so sorry. Happy Belated Birthday Sinthiya! I came back home late that night and I just read that and didn't really look anywhere else. I'm so sorry and I hope you know that you are one of the most amazing hubbers/people everyone. Honestly!! :D :D :bluejump: :bluejump: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :victory: :victory:

kidils
23rd February 2007, 08:04 AM
maybe sinthiya = sada.... lol... j/k

best birthday wishes.

Kollywoodfan
23rd February 2007, 08:05 AM

best birthday wishes.

Another possibility... :D Altho Sinthiya is def more awesome. :wink:

selvakumar
23rd February 2007, 08:48 AM

best birthday wishes.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sinthu :poke: :cry: :clap: :clap:

Sinthiya
23rd February 2007, 09:11 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Sinthiya!
:notworthy:...:ty: so much KF...really :) :) :)...

I just wanted to tell u, that's all..no need to apologize :)...

Sinthiya
23rd February 2007, 09:16 AM
best birthday wishes.
thanks Kidlis :) :)...:ty:...

Altho Sinthiya is def more awesome. :wink:
:oops: :wink: .....:notworthy:....

Sinthiya
23rd February 2007, 09:18 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sinthu :poke: :cry: :clap: :clap:
:rotfl:...we know it was funny...athukku, ippidiya?! :evil: ...:poke:...

Sinthiya
23rd February 2007, 09:20 AM
END MY DIGRESSION!! :cry: ...

The actor is optimistic that Unnale Unnale would turn things around in her favour.The good news for Sada is that she is cast opposite Madhavan in a movie titled Leelai. Shamita Shetty (Shilpa Shetty's sister) plays the other heroine.
wow...Madhavan and Sadha...a perfect pair... :P ....:clap:....great!

selvakumar
17th July 2007, 05:06 PM
Did anyone see the recent "Eduthukkoe Eduthukkoe Annachi kadayil eduthukkoe AD" ?

:banghead: :hammer: :banghead:
Annaachi kadai indha velambarathaala kaali aagaaama irundha sari ! :lol: :lol:

Edho ennaala mudinjavarai kasta pattu indha thread ah revivie pannittaen ! :mrgreen: :lol:

selvakumar
17th July 2007, 05:09 PM
& Forgot to add this :
Even side actresses were too good ! :) But :cry:

If that video is available online, please post it here for our SAadha lovers :wink:

Vivasaayi
17th July 2007, 05:28 PM
SADA is super figure

ajaybaskar
17th July 2007, 05:31 PM
enna oru kandupidippu...?

raaja_rasigan
17th July 2007, 05:31 PM
SADA is super figure

the most i liked in Jeyam....

after that... thangam coloru karuthukittae pora maadhiri ...... ava azhagu koranjukittae vandhuruchu

smith1
17th July 2007, 05:33 PM
replace super with sappa.

selvakumar
17th July 2007, 05:39 PM
Sadha is a SAPPAI FIGURE (http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/gallery/m/Actress/Sada/6226.html) :exactly:

Sadha is a SUPER FIGURE (http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/gallery/m/Actress/Sada/19022.html) :exactly:

Power of Makeup :froggrin:

smith1
17th July 2007, 05:47 PM
selva,

sariyana theerpu.

no wonder, U are veteran hubber.

sriranga
17th July 2007, 06:33 PM
In ananda vikatan review for anniyan, "ambi ippadi love panra ponnu super-a irukka vendamo. சதா வெரும் சாதா."

Yathu
18th July 2007, 03:42 AM
I think Sada is BEAUTIFUL.... :D

She was excellent in Unnale Unnale...

Has she got any other movies in the pipeline?

I really hope she does!

:2thumbsup:

Sinthiya
18th July 2007, 05:37 AM
Edho ennaala mudinjavarai kasta pattu indha thread ah revivie pannittaen ! :mrgreen: :lol:
:lol: ..edho kashtapattu revive panninathukku thanks... :lol:

see the power of makeup on Asin...:lol2:...that's true power... :oops: ...

Sinthiya
18th July 2007, 05:41 AM
Has she got any other movies in the pipeline?

I really hope she does!
I think Leelai with Madhavan :roll: ...

kidils
21st July 2007, 09:42 AM
there was a whole bunch of movies.... haven't heard anythin about her for a long time now.. but hearing less and less of tamil stars recently.... haven't heard about maddy, surya, vikram ....etc for a while now...

Wibha
21st July 2007, 09:45 AM
see the power of makeup on Asin...:lol2:...that's true power... :oops: ...

:lol: :lol:

sada's makeup is so many times better

smith1
23rd July 2007, 06:26 PM
asin - 10 dabba powder

sada - 9.5 dabba powder

eduvedocsoja
21st April 2013, 12:23 PM
Very Hot actress i ever seen before in South Indian Films.