PDA

View Full Version : New Releases of Bharath

Pages : 1 [2]

nemesis786
24th April 2007, 03:52 PM
U people misunderstood when that article says bharath in the league of ajith n vijay its just to create a sensation n curiosity to view tht news item which results in more site visits for them for a lame news that he is acting under a director who has directed ajith n vijay already 8-)

They can well have a direct headline like "Bharath Under Perarasu" but they've given it like above-stated to create a curiosity do lets not mistake it and bash anyone :D

selvakumar
24th April 2007, 04:02 PM
Leo,
Just now saw that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :) :D Got it now

leosimha
24th April 2007, 04:09 PM
U people misunderstood when that article says bharath in the league of ajith n vijay its just to create a sensation n curiosity to view tht news item which results in more site visits for them for a lame news that he is acting under a director who has directed ajith n vijay already 8-)

They can well have a direct headline like "Bharath Under Perarasu" but they've given it like above-stated to create a curiosity do lets not mistake it and bash anyone :D

yes, nemesis....I knew this cheap way of Behindwoods...thats why I was :lol: at their article...trying to pull up the visitors to see the news article...:rotfl:

groucho070
24th April 2007, 04:19 PM
For a while I thought I dropped in Ajith's thread and was ready to click 'back' button...when I saw it is Barath's thread.

Well, at least people are interested in him, good or bad.

NOV
24th April 2007, 06:22 PM
:lol: @ groucho

bharath had already passed my test after chellamE, kaadhal, emttan magan and veyyil. the way fwd for him is upwards. :exactly:

joe
24th April 2007, 06:54 PM
:lol: @ groucho

bharath had already passed my test after chellamE, kaadhal, emttan magan and veyyil. the way fwd for him is upwards. :exactly:

Appada! NOV kitta sandai poda mudiyatha padi onna solliputtaru :D

groucho070
25th April 2007, 08:01 AM
Bharath in the league of Ajith.........:rotfl:.........

hmm...agreed he is a good actor......but putting him in the league of Ajith so soon will be a shame to Bharath himself....

FYI....I heard Bharath has been christened as Chinna Thalapathy...is it so? then watch out for this Chinna Thalapathy!!!

One thing that will spoil him is title like this.

And putting him in the league of Ajith, yeah too bad.

I think behindwoods were trying to say that Barath, like Ajith, Vijay and Vijayakanth, independantly, without any form of coercion, chose to act under Perararasu. They should be very clear about what they are trying to say.

Sinthiya
26th April 2007, 12:33 AM
Koodal Nagar....a good movie...

Bharath and Sandya are an awesome pair... :)...

kb
8th June 2007, 09:45 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/moviegallery/9257.html

aasai yaarathan vittuchi :oops:

NOV
18th September 2007, 07:55 AM
When is Nepali releasing?

[html:9e46254fa3]
http://img.indiaglitz.com/tamil/wallpaper/MOVIES/nepali/Nepali_210707_800_5.jpg
[/html:9e46254fa3]

RATHEESHAJITH
15th October 2007, 10:32 AM
BHARATH MEERA HOT KISS UNDUNNU KELVI PATTEN :roll:

Devar Magan
15th October 2007, 06:26 PM
BHARATH MEERA HOT KISS UNDUNNU KELVI PATTEN :roll: amaam amaam :P

RATHEESHAJITH
23rd October 2007, 08:26 PM
PADATHA SEEKKIRAM RELEASE PANNUNGHAYYA :mrgreen:

getcurry
7th March 2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/trailers/nepali-trailer/

Scale
18th May 2008, 02:05 PM
Nov,

Please facilitate this cockrider (http://vigneshram.blogspot.com/2008/05/better-be-in-tamil.html) as well. Such *hopeful talents are disfigured ludicrously. Communal Retards :evil: :twisted:

Devar Magan
19th May 2008, 12:03 AM
BHARATH MEERA HOT KISS UNDUNNU KELVI PATTEN :roll: yemaathiputaaingannu ninaikkiren :oops:

NOV
14th October 2008, 07:13 AM
Seval has been certified "U" and will be released in Malaysia next Thursday 23 October 2008.

Seval (Tamil)
"Seval" (meaning "rooster") is an action-packed film crowing with the right mix of emotions and comedy. Known for delivering surprising flicks, Hari is back again with "Seval," which features Bharath and Poonam Bajwa as the leading roles.

Classification: U
Genre: Action / Comedy / Drama
General Release Date: 23 Oct 2008
Running Time:
Distributor: Five Star
Cast: Bharath, Poonam Bajwa, Simran Bagga, Vadivelu
Director: Hari

http://www.cinema.com.my/movies/movie_contents.aspx?search=2008.5560.seval.10663

joe
14th October 2008, 08:20 AM
Perarasu ,then Hari-a ? :oops: :(

Thirumaran
14th October 2008, 10:41 AM

Hari is better than Perarasu :roll: So improvement :huh:

BTW Perarasu is directing a film under Kavithaalaya banner, i think thiruvannaamalai :roll: Is bharath the hero there :?

Raikkonen
14th October 2008, 11:52 AM

Hari is better than Perarasu :roll: So improvement :huh:

BTW Perarasu is directing a film under Kavithaalaya banner, i think thiruvannaamalai :roll: Is bharath the hero there :?

Arjun.
Bharath is hero in Thiruttani..

Feel free to ask about Perarasu and his Movies. :lol:

NOV
30th October 2008, 07:21 PM
Barath-Vadivelu combo worked very well in Emtan Magan and again - to a lesser extent - in Muniyandi.

In Seval, this combo saves the otherwise century old story and a draggy 2nd half.

Simran still commands a lot of fans at least judging by the whistles and plain joy of the audience when she appears for the first time on screen after a long hiatus.

I particularly enjoyed the scenes where Simran mistakenly thinks that Bharath is after her. :rotfl: Aboorva Raagangal completes the comedy. :lol:

Newcomer heroine is ok and looks homely as an agraharaththu ponnu. :roll: what is this with always these kind of love stories? :roll:

Seval? Crowing without substance. Leave your brains at home, and you may just tolerate it. :P

NOV
6th November 2008, 06:43 AM
[tscii:7e9a2c22c0]
Too long for comfort
By : K.N. Vijiyan

SEVAL (Tamil)
Directed by Hari
Starring Bharath, Poonam Bajwa, Simran, Vadivelu, Rajesh, Sambath Raj, Krishna, Y.G. Mahendran

LAST Deepavali, director Hari gave Vel, with Surya in double roles. Due to Surya’s popularity, it became a hit.

This Deepavali, Hari’s contribution is Seval with young up-and-coming actor Bharath as the hero and a newcomer, Poonam Bajwa, as his heroine.

Hari gets nowhere in the first half of the film and it gets tiresome as he tries to establish the hero Murugesa (Bharath) as a good-for-nothing scoundrel who is only a nuisance to his father (Rajesh), who has to struggle to make a living growing and selling flowers.

The second half is more meaningful and interesting with Murugesa mending his ways to impress the girl he fancies, Parijatham (Poonam), a Brahmin.
The village landlord (played by Sampath of Saroja fame) and Parijatham’s evil relative (Krishna) lust after her.

Murugesa has to protect Parijatham from these two men but fate has other plans for him and his lady love.

Hari tells his story in flashbacks, starting with the hero coming out of jail after serving 17 years. There is even a flashback in one of the flashbacks.

Vadivelu’s comic antics (which basically amount to getting bashed to draw the laughs) and the songs are there only to extend the movie to the mandatory 2½ hours. All the scenes are set in a village.

Simran, who quit movies to marry at the height of her popularity, is back in a role as the heroine’s sister. The scenes where she suspects Murugesa is in love with her are hilarious.

Except for the song Thulasi Chediya, G.V. Prakash’s other songs have not become popular yet.

Seval would have been better if it had been much shorter. In its present format, it tests our patience.
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Thursday/Features/20081105172839/Article/indexF_html[/tscii:7e9a2c22c0]

steveaustin
21st January 2009, 09:28 PM
Get ready to welcome 'Aarumugam'

'Aarumugam' will satisfy everyone and cater needs of all strata of film goers, says director Suresh Krissna.

Starring Bharath, Priyamani and Ramya Krishnan in the lead roles, 'Aarumugam' is an action-packed entertainer. It is sure to enthrall the masses.

Speaking about the movie, Suresh Krissna, said, 'though I am a senior director and Bharath is a young hero, we vibe well. We had a good rapport and vibe between us. His dedication towards profession deserves an appreciation. I am sure that he would go places in the coming years'.

'Deva has rendered catchy tunes for my movies 'Annamalai' and 'Basha'. In 'Aarumugam', Deva has continued the good run. All the five songs are peppy and melodious. It was a great experience to work with him', he adds.

'Aarumugam' has shaped up well. With all the ingredients to entertain the masses, I would say it is one of the best in my career, concludes Suresh Krissna.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/44310.html

steveaustin
21st January 2009, 09:29 PM
A new title for Bharath's flick

The Tamil remake of blockbuster Bollywood hit 'Jab We Met' was tentatively titled 'Raja Rani'. However, the production house Moserbaer has now opted for a title change. The new title for the movie is 'Oruvarai Oruvar Sandhithom'.

Starring Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor, 'Jab We Met' was a big hit wooing youngsters to theatres in Mumbai. To be remade in Tamil starring Bharath and Tamanna in the lead cast, the movie will be directed by Kannan, a former associate of Mani Ratnam. He recently churned out Jayam Kondan starring Vinay and Bhavana. Moserbaer promises that that the Tamil version would be a thorough entertainer and we would make suitable changes in the script to suit Tamil audience, said the director.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/44369.html

steveaustin
26th January 2009, 06:20 PM
Bharath going strong and steady :roll:

'Enga Veetu Pillai', the popular blockbuster of MGR, was a film that set a new trend in Tamil Cinema.

After several decades, the title is being recycled bringing together actor Bharath and director Badri. The movie would be produced by Vijaya Vahini, the original producers of the 1965 blockbuster.

However, the film would not be a remake of the original, but a love story set in city backdrop with lots of action. According to reports, a new girl would play the heroine with Prabhu and Vivek in pivotal roles.

Vijay Antony would score the music. The film is expected to go on floors soon. Bharath is currently acting in 'Aarumugam', directed by Suresh Krishna.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/44546.html

HonestRaj
6th October 2009, 08:18 PM
AARUMUGAM ellam yarum kandukkalaya?

From a famous remake director... more than 80% remakethan pannirukkaru.. right'ah?

Sourav
6th October 2009, 08:22 PM
athelam release aanathey pala perukku theriyathunu nenaikiren...lol...
chinna thalabathy perarasu, a.venkatesh kitta sikki chinnnaa pinnaa thalabathy aagittaru... :oops:

Appu s
6th October 2009, 08:23 PM
chinna thalabathy perarasu, a.venkatesh kitta sikki chinnnaa pinnaa thalabathy aagittaru... :oops:

Release aakama DVD rip vanthuduchonnu shock aayyitten.. :shock: eppa release aachu ?

HonestRaj
6th October 2009, 08:26 PM

Suresh Krissna padam pa idhu..

A Venkatesh'ai manja makkan velu kuththagaiku eduthurukkaru

Sourav
6th October 2009, 08:30 PM

Release aakama DVD rip vanthuduchonnu shock aayyitten.. :shock: eppa release aachu ?2 weeks b4...along with t4.

hr., okay...

mexicomeat
7th October 2009, 02:10 PM
i saw arumugam for 15 min .. thaanga mudile

apdiye annamalai ulta

Anban
7th October 2009, 03:27 PM
a classic case of being a spoilt brat

equanimus
21st October 2009, 03:50 PM
[Carrying forward an ongoing discussion from elsewhere (http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1940057#1940057).]

Where are you guys seeing anything about North-South in Shahid/Bharath's characters ? AFAI see it is about playing an urban role, which unsurprisingly Bharath seems to have problems with.
And I know he is from the 'city', which should spur us into exploring why this happens to be the case, why Bharath's "usual self" is what it is etc. But I will avoid being digressive now.
Yes, it should, shouldn't it? On the one hand, we know that Bharath is city-bred, and on the other hand, we find it unsurprising that Bharath has problems playing what's thought of as a "proper" suave urban role. Surely something remains unexplained?

To state the obvious, an urban character doesn't mean the same thing in different parts of India. Or anywhere else for that matter. There's always the local nuance in display. Just to pick a random sample space, consider Tamil film stars (Chennai) vs. Hindi film stars (Bombay). The social and economic status of the star-sons (for instance) here and there are quite the same (relatively speaking). But why is it that most of the star-sons here predominantly speak Tamil whereas the ones in Bombay hardly ever speak in Hindi? Not just linguistically, there's a lot of difference between the well-to-do class of Chennai (or more broadly Tamilnadu) and that of Bombay.

Plum
21st October 2009, 03:59 PM
[Carrying an ongoing discussion from elsewhere (http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1940057#1940057).]

Where are you guys seeing anything about North-South in Shahid/Bharath's characters ? AFAI see it is about playing an urban role, which unsurprisingly Bharath seems to have problems with.
And I know he is from the 'city', which should spur us into exploring why this happens to be the case, why Bharath's "usual self" is what it is etc. But I will avoid being digressive now.
Yes, it should, shouldn't it? On the one hand, we know that Bharath is city-bred, and on the other hand, we find it unsurprising that Bharath has problems playing what's thought of as a "proper" suave urban role. Surely something remains unexplained?

To state the obvious, an urban character doesn't mean the same thing in different parts of India. Or anywhere else for that matter. There's always the local nuance in display. Just to pick a random sample space, onsider Tamil film stars (Chennai) vs. Hindi film stars (Bombay). The social and economic status of the star-sons (for instance) here and there are quite the same (relatively speaking). But why is it that most of the star-sons here predominantly speak Tamil whereas the ones in Bombay hardly ever speak in Hindi? Not just linguistically, there's a lot of difference between the well-to-do class of Chennai (or more broadly Tamilnadu) and that of Bombay.
idhai vida theLivA solla mudiyAdhu. Even a Harman Baweja vs Ravi Krishna comparsion paNNi pArunga.
But as equa observed, Bharath should have tried to be himself rather than channel BSKappoor for JWM remake. Even then, I am unsure of how he'll be able to tackle a *rich, suave* businessman(just like Kappoor can never be the lowly kaadhal mechanic), even accounting for the above difference. nEpALi is a case in point.
ennammO software engineer-Am, stylish party-Am, oNyum thErala. When it comes to 'cool', I think our guys have a built-in disadvantage. And the ones that can manage it - Madhavan etc - are literally outsiders.
(In BR's space, I had expressed a wish for a ambient remake of Jab We Met, with possibly, say, a specific Chettiar community with the location playing a prominent part. Although I suppose Pirivom Sandhippom covered it alread. Instead, we have the generic madurai-gramam-periyamanushar family instead. YNM had the generic Brahmin stereotypes, and that perhaps illustrated the difference between bolly and us more. Where is the effort to make your characters more in resonance with their background?

Not sure which is the most boisterous identifiable community in TN. Any pointers? )

equanimus
21st October 2009, 04:11 PM
Plum,
Tamannah plays a Thevar girl in the film, if I'm not mistaken. Some of the news portals mentioned this some time back. This is again one of the beaten-to-death stereotypes in recent Tamil cinema.

Plum
21st October 2009, 04:14 PM
One question - baradhan seems to have had a series of 'commercial' duds - wherefrom he gets the illusion that he is a 'massy' hero?

Aalavanthan
21st October 2009, 04:21 PM
Plum - maybe his recent movies like Aarumugam, Pazhani would have forced him to say that he was massy and has changed his style in KK.

Coming back to Bharath's ability, browsing through some of the movie's gallery, Bharath may well look like a businessman as it is being said here. On the other hand, we have usual tamil songs where the hero's costumes are out of the world and there are couple of stills with Bharath's upper sleeves showing his muscles.

I think his character will be hard hit with the frequent interruptions in the form of songs (with the tamil flavor, as claimed by Yaar Kannan)

The movie has some stills showing Theni which might prove equa right on Tamannah's caste. Santhanam is also seen with a "ottu meesai" which is obviously visible in the pictures and as director said, has added more tamil body into hindi soul.

Plum
21st October 2009, 04:24 PM
Ok, here's the thing - I think tamannah's whole problem would be to pass off as a theni girl, isnt it? AngeyE praablem start...

To reiterate, I have seen the trailer and I think tamannah is better than kari na in terms of individual expressions and carrying off the seshtais. Kareena played a sardarNi role which suited her-ngaradhu vEra vishayam.
PR maadhiri naanum Pooja-lerundhu(where's she, btw) tamannah-ku convert aayittEn.

equanimus
21st October 2009, 04:48 PM
But as equa observed, Bharath should have tried to be himself rather than channel BSKappoor for JWM remake. Even then, I am unsure of how he'll be able to tackle a *rich, suave* businessman(just like Kappoor can never be the lowly kaadhal mechanic), even accounting for the above difference. nEpALi is a case in point.
ennammO software engineer-Am, stylish party-Am, oNyum thErala.
See, that's because in that film, the well-paid software engineer was imagined as someone from an entirely different world, which is hardly the case. "vERa mAdhiri pEsaNum sir..." 'nu avaru kitta pOi solliruppAnga. avarum enna thAn paNNuvAr, uLaRik kottittAr.

littlemaster1982
21st October 2009, 04:49 PM
The movie has some stills showing Theni which might prove equa right on Tamannah's caste.

Eq is right. Tamanna says "Naan Theni ponnu" in one of the scenes in trailer.

P_R
21st October 2009, 04:53 PM
When it comes to 'cool', I think our guys have a built-in disadvantage. And the ones that can manage it - Madhavan etc - are literally outsiders. :lol: True.

Not just linguistically, there's a lot of difference between the well-to-do class of Chennai (or more broadly Tamilnadu) and that of Bombay. Agreed. But that is only part of the picture. I claim that the well to do of Mumbai are more authentically represented than the well to of Chennai.

Peak, peak, peak wonly. It is only fitting in this discussion to discard any consideration for averages. And it is not even about well-to-do actually. It is authenticity in general. What is the last Tamil movie where the conversations seemed effortlessly believable ?

Plum will accuse me of comparing crests to troughs, but I have to let go here. When Madurai Sambavam attempts to ride on 'authenticity' it does not just make me cringe, it gets on my nerves. Something they consider central to the film has been done so poorly. What is wrong ? Difficult to articulate...you just know it. Pretty much like Satyaraj's assault on Madras Tamil as quarter Goindan in ulagam piRandhadhu enakkaaga. I exaggerate of course, but trust me not much. But nobody seems to have problem with that.

Plum
21st October 2009, 04:53 PM
ennammO software engineer-Am, stylish party-Am, oNyum thErala.
See, that's because in that film, the well-paid software engineer was imagined as someone from an entirely different world, which is hardly the case. "vERa mAdhiri pEsaNum sir..." 'nu avaru kitta pOi solliruppAnga. avarum enna thAn paNNuvAr, uLaRik kottittAr.

Well, I'd like to give him that benefit of doubt but sondha abimaanamnu oNNU irukkilla...

P_R
21st October 2009, 04:56 PM
Sedhuvinayagam: naamellAm college-la padikkirache...
Sandhanabarathy: naama eppo college-la padichOm ?

equanimus
21st October 2009, 04:58 PM
The movie has some stills showing Theni which might prove equa right on Tamannah's caste.

Eq is right. Tamanna says "Naan Theni ponnu" in one of the scenes in trailer.
Yeah, and most of the Madurai-based (so-called "maNNin maNamuLLa") films fail to look beyond Thevars anyway. Again goes on to prove that it's actually a privilege to be stereotyped in Tamil cinema.

equanimus
21st October 2009, 05:04 PM
Well, I'd like to give him that benefit of doubt but sondha abimaanamnu oNNU irukkilla...
I didn't mean to say that in defence of Bharath per se. What I'm trying to say is the makers look for "something else" altogether (sAdharaNamAvE vittirukka vENdiya vishayaththai) and hence muck up.

P_R
21st October 2009, 05:09 PM
I didn't mean to say that in defence of Bharath per se. What I'm trying to say is the makers look for "something else" altogether (sAdharaNamAvE vittirukka vENdiya vishayaththai) and hence muck up.

That Shahid was closer to himself and Bharath tried to be someone else (heck we are already talking in past tense :-) ) is indeed a problem.

But in it there seems to be an underlying suggestion that Hindi acting is good 'because' people are allowed to play closer to their personalities. That line of argument does not give them sufficient credit IMO.

To stay with the current comparison. I am more certain that Bharath can't pull JWM than I am about that Shahid not pulling off a Kaadhal equivalent. (Movie won't work is another issue, I mean just the performance)

Aalavanthan
21st October 2009, 05:15 PM
That Shahid was closer to himself and Bharath tried to be someone else (heck we are already talking in past tense :-) ) is indeed a problem.

Idha thaan naan eppadi solradhunnu muzhichitu irundhaen. Its not only becoz of the personality, it is also the similar kind of movies that they have made in the past.
But tamil-la appadi endha actors-um illai enbadhu ennoda karuthu. All I can think of is Madhan from MMKR.

Adhukaaga thaan ennavo namma heroes ellam choosing movies like Thirumalai, Pudhupettai, Thaamirabharani which more suits to their personality.. I think this conversation would go to a stage where personality of hero in JWM cannot be met by any heros in Tamil.. I maybe wrong here !

equanimus
21st October 2009, 05:20 PM
But in it there seems to be an underlying suggestion that Hindi acting is good 'because' people are allowed to play closer to their personalities. That line of argument does not give them sufficient credit IMO.
This is because you're still mixing this up with the Tamil cinema vs. Hindi cinema debate. andha case'la nAn unga katchi 'nga!

Plum
21st October 2009, 05:29 PM
To stay with the current comparison. I am more certain that Bharath can't pull JWM than I am about that Shahid not pulling off a Kaadhal equivalent. (Movie won't work is another issue, I mean just the performance)

I am not so confident of BSKapoor. Even in Kaminey, I didnt realise he came from such a lower economic strata in the society until the flashback. The men's hostel the social worker stayed in - I wrongly thought of it as a women's hostel where Priyanka stays and BSK has sneaked into until she runs the corridor screaming and other occupants are shown watching. As for teh gangster, there was not an iota of the supposed economic and social strata of his character in him. Mechanic to door ki baat hai, yeh bachcha lower middle class bhi nahin kar sakta. Dhanush in Polladhavan-E kashtam ivanukku.

While rightly pointing fingers at Tamil Cinema for failing to provide authentic urbane, we should not fail in our duty to laugh at Hindi cinema for its inability to see beyond certain economic and social strata.

A word of appreciation for Chopra's character in Kaminey, though. Well performed. I'll even accuse Bhope of being inconsistent and doing as per the director's whims.

Aalavanthan
21st October 2009, 05:35 PM
Dig

Idhellam nyaayamae illai makkalae.. Naanum evvalavu dhaan JWM padam paakaama ezhudhitae irukardhu.. Idhu pathaadhunu Plum avargal Kaaminey vera inga kondu vandhutaar.. Ebbaa, aduthu dhayavu seidhu Taal pathi pesunga. andha padathula Asha Bhonsle songla Shahid oru sidela varuvan. adha pathi naan pesa thaayaar oops thayaar

End Dig :lol:

Appu s
21st October 2009, 05:39 PM
AV avanoda munnetrathai paathengala , athai neenga paarattanum :P

Aalavanthan
21st October 2009, 08:10 PM
AV avanoda munnetrathai paathengala , athai neenga paarattanum :P

Kandipaa paaraatiyae aaganum :)

equanimus
22nd October 2009, 12:41 AM
[Picking once again from elsewhere... (http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1940801#1940801) :)]

Our urban will not be "as urban or elite" as theirs. Off-screen too, illaya? Hence, we have city-bred Barath struggling to do a JWM but he excelled as small town mechanic Murugan or the angry young baai in Veyyil, not to mention the mute slumdaak in Fattiyal.
Yes, this captures what I was trying to say, but this is only one side of the story (that of Gautham Menon and Nepali*). There are regular filmmakers who are not at all conscious of this specific sort of suaveness and they don't have much trouble showing a suave businessman or a yuppie. Yes, we do keep seeing them on and off in our films. The same applies for the college-going youngster archetype, which isn't mucked up unless they decide to channel the Brad Pitts and the Hrithik Roshans of the world.

Barath ku solradhu almost ella current heroes kum porundhum with the exception of Ajith/Madhavan perhaps(?) aana avinga inga valarndhavanga illiye.
Yes, indeed, this applies to most of our heroes. Isn't that striking?

* -- With the former, the problem is that there are only few actors (like Maddy) who can do justice to the sort of yuppieness he has in mind. But in the latter case, that sort of "coolness" doesn't even exist.

Poornima
23rd October 2009, 10:28 AM
kanden kadhalai looks positively disastrous. can't they even change the dance moves? and the addition? the ever-annoying santhanam. "sikhni hoon mein bhatinda ki" makes way for imported, cute-dubbed tamanna trying to pass off as theni ponnu. you can almost see the assistant director swearing backstage after the extended prompting session. so much for localisation. bledy.

Bala (Karthik)
23rd October 2009, 01:49 PM
can't they even change the dance moves?
:rotfl2:

Jyothsna
23rd October 2009, 02:47 PM
can't they even change the dance moves?
:rotfl2:
Pattavathu tamil a irukkean nu santhosha padunga. BTW Thamizhukketra matram- JWM la Batinda Sikhni,ithula theni ponnu avlothan :banghead:

NOV
13th May 2013, 08:09 AM
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/972290_457009251050897_1452878737_n.jpg

paranitharan
13th May 2013, 11:22 AM
What a wasted talent.

NOV
20th May 2013, 05:39 PM
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/482506_460094387409050_1941268135_n.jpg

NOV
29th April 2014, 07:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmY1tnFCYAA-maA.jpg:large

mappi
9th May 2014, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF3S_3DlCts

LihDacRurdy
28th July 2014, 07:37 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f6RLe6-bvas/U3m1BIMGWOI/AAAAAAAAGu0/wL_Xo-sSsLs/s1600/Aintham-Thalaimurai-Sitha-Vaithiya-Sigamani+(1).jpg