PDA

View Full Version : New releases of Dhanush

Pages : 1 [2] 3

selvakumar
9th April 2008, 10:02 AM
valiyuradhukkum.... appaaviyaa pEsuradhukkum vidhyaasam irukku...
:twisted: kareena in 1st catogary....
but andha ponnu romba appaaviththanamaa nadichchirukku... :swinghead:
appaviya nadikkirathukkum, LOOSU maari nadikkirathukkum vithiyaasam irukkum. Kareena's acting falls under the later

Menaka
9th April 2008, 10:04 AM
What was so bad in kareena's acting in Jab We Met?
First half acting. Mudiyala.. CUTE ah irukkanumnnu vazhakkam pola oru ara kirukku maari acting. :shock: Athukku oru explanation koduthu vera justify pannuraanga.. :sigh2: In the second half, she was much better. 8-) :)

Well Kareena's acting can be justified.With a guy like shaahid next to her, who wouldn't go crazy and act cute? ;) :lol:

sarna_blr
appaviya nadikkirathukkum, LOOSU maari nadikkirathukkum vithiyaasam irukkum. Kareena's acting falls under the later

but the girls acting in YNM falls under appavi catogory... :)

ajithfederer
:lol:

Nee vera enna pudhusa solla porae :lol2:

having seen both the versions, 3sa was better in this role... 8-)
Original la trisha vukku close up shot illainnu solla varaar :mrgreen:

villan007
9th April 2008, 10:05 AM
danush ku yegapatta close-up shots vera... mudiala :cry:

yaen avarukku enna korachhal........arvind swamy madhiri dhaane irukkaaru :roll:

enaku Indian la Goungamani dialogue than nyabaham varuthu :noteeth:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 10:06 AM
Mukkiayama oruvishayam sollanum'na....andha ponnu illanaa 2nd half ukkaandhu paakka mudiyaadhu... :)

selvakumar
9th April 2008, 10:09 AM
Well Kareena's acting can be justified.With a guy like shaahid next to her, who wouldn't go crazy and act cute? ;) :lol:
:shock: Are you kidding ? As per the story, she is in love with another guy and I don't know how she can behave like that. :lol: May be ... aala change pannanumnnu mothallayae nenachuduchu pola :lol:

selvakumar
9th April 2008, 10:10 AM
Mukkiayama oruvishayam sollanum'na....andha ponnu illanaa 2nd half ukkaandhu paakka mudiyaadhu... :)
Over ah antha ponna pathi usupethi vittu, hubbers oda saabathukku aalaakidaatheenga :lol:

Menaka
9th April 2008, 10:15 AM
:shock: Are you kidding ? As per the story, she is in love with another guy and I don't know how she can behave like that. :lol: May be ... aala change pannanumnnu mothallayae nenachuduchu pola :lol:

:lol: She doesn't behave like in a very wrong way :roll: She's just all time hyper so what more can you expect. :D

Sinthiya
9th April 2008, 10:15 AM
Menaka, welcome to the hub! :)...and enjoy!! :P

selvakumar
9th April 2008, 10:16 AM
:lol: She doesn't behave like in a very wrong way :roll: She's just all time hyper so what more can you expect. :D
hmm... I agree that she didn't behave like that. My problem was ... with her so called cute acting.. After Laila, most of the heroines are doing this and it is irritating to see that :twisted: (I liked laila's acting through :yessir: )

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 10:18 AM
Over ah antha ponna pathi usupethi vittu, hubbers oda saabathukku aalaakidaatheenga :lol:

telungula nadichcha ponnu innum cute'aa panni irukkum...tamizha ponnE cute'aa irukku.... :D
tamizh'la extraava oru paattu.... :boo:

Menaka

thanks sinthiya :)

selvakumar
:notthatway:
Check Menaka's joining date and the old posts.

selvakumar
9th April 2008, 10:19 AM

thanks sinthiya :)
:shock:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 10:19 AM
Yes. He took this in telugu. Dhanush appadiyae FRAME TO FRAME remake panni irukkiratha hubbers solluraanga. Tamil la direct pannunathu vera aal.

:

climax'a maaththi nammala kaappaaththittaanga... :lol2:

Menaka
9th April 2008, 10:20 AM
hmm... I agree that she didn't behave like that. My problem was ... with her so called cute acting.. After Laila, most of the heroines are doing this and it is irritating to see that :twisted: (I liked laila's acting through :yessir: )

Laila is actress of cuteness. So no comparisons :)

Sinthiya
9th April 2008, 10:20 AM
i can't imagine Kareena acting like Laila :oops: ...doesn't suit Kareena :roll: ...will watch JWM first, then critique...

:notthatway:
Check Menaka's joining date and the old posts.
i know, but this is the first time i see her posts...and she's still a 'newbie'...hehe

selvakumar
9th April 2008, 10:27 AM
Menaka, fair enough.
Sinthiya, Her acting was tolerable and she was better as the movie progressed. Few scenes are quite good esp the hotel scene. Climax was as good as chennai - 28 climax (fun filled :lol: )

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 10:30 AM
i can't imagine Kareena acting like Laila :oops: ...

:twisted: en kanavu dhevadhai Laila'vOda kareenaa comparison... :oops: :hammer:

selvakumar
9th April 2008, 10:31 AM
i know, but this is the first time i see her posts...and she's still a 'newbie'...hehe
hehe.. HC IR fan pola. Maddy kku nalla company kodupaanga :P Just read her posts in an MSV-IR fight :lol:

Sinthiya
9th April 2008, 10:38 AM
:yessir:...JWM paarkave illa...leave it...

hehe.. HC IR fan pola. Maddy kku nalla company kodupaanga :P Just read her posts in an MSV-IR fight :lol:
hmm - that's good! :)...all Maddy needs is more IR fans for promoting ARR-ism...:P :)

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 12:24 PM
i can't imagine Kareena acting like Laila :oops: ...

so sarna anna, neenga laila rasigara?? :thumbsup:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 12:27 PM

Padmini...saavithri'la irundhu innikku irukkura ileana..tamannaah varaikkum....naan rasigan dhaan.... :bow:

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 12:33 PM

Padmini...saavithri'la irundhu innikku irukkura ileana..tamannaah varaikkum....naan rasigan dhaan.... :bow:

ileanava?? edho russian stripper name madhiri theriyudhe?? :lol: :lol: kovichikkadhinga Sarna bro.

So overall jollu vidiruvarnnu sollunga :lol:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 12:35 PM

azhaga rasikkuravar'ku pEr jollu'na.... i am a JOLLER......

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 12:36 PM
back to the topic, i thought the telugu version was better.

An in-form Karthik would've done justice to the tamil version. Whatever happened to Karthik :huh:

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 12:37 PM

azhaga rasikkuravar'ku pEr jollu'na.... i am a JOLLER......

:lol: :lol:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 12:38 PM

An in-form Karthik would've done justice to the tamil version. Whatever happened to Karthik :huh:

:confused2: .... YNM paththiya pEsureenga...

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 12:39 PM

yea

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 12:42 PM

yea

ullaththai alliththaa karthik'aa... :roll:

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 12:46 PM

yea

amaam bro, namba navarasa nayagan Karthik. Vera Karthik yaravathu irukkangala ??

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 12:48 PM
amaam bro, namba navarasa nayagan Karthik. Vera Karthik yaravathu irukkangala ??

:roll:

directhit
9th April 2008, 12:49 PM
raaja_rasigan Karthik irukkaru :lol2:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 12:51 PM

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 12:52 PM

appadiya? nalla pera vechikittu yen captain pinnadi suthuraaru? :lol:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 12:55 PM

Captain munnaadi suththa sollalaamaa? :lol:

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 01:01 PM

yes :lol: :lol:

vibinrajmani
9th April 2008, 01:08 PM
so, really, elumbukoodukku badhil an in-form Karthik(Navarasa Nayagan) nadichirundha padam dhoola irundhurukkum illaya??

I miss the 90s :cry: :cry:

sarna_blr
9th April 2008, 01:44 PM
so, really, elumbukoodukku badhil an in-form Karthik(Navarasa Nayagan) nadichirundha padam dhoola irundhurukkum illaya??

X1...Sir indha maadhiri arms varanum'na enna pannanum...
Dhanush... adhukku modhalla valaranum....:lol2: :rotfl2:

Sanjeevi
9th April 2008, 08:00 PM

X1...Sir indha maadhiri arms varanum'na enna pannanum...
Dhanush... adhukku modhalla valaranum....:lol2: :rotfl2:

:banghead:

Neenga ellam een padam nalla illainu sonnatharku reason nallavae theriyuthu :lol2:

raaja_rasigan
12th April 2008, 05:35 PM
[tscii:e5cbcc0c02]கமல்_ரஜினி போல தனுஷ்_சிம்பு ‘நல்ல’ போட்டியாளர்கள்தானா?

‘‘இன்னும் அஞ்சு வருஷம் கழிச்சு உங்க கேள்விக்கான பதில் தெரியும். இப்பவே சொல்லமுடியாது. நாங்க நல்ல போட்டியாளர்கள்தான். ஆனால் கமல்_ரஜினி மாதிரியா, இல்ல ரஜினி_கமல் மாதிரியா என்பது இன்னும் அஞ்சு வருஷம் கழிச்சுதான் தெரியும்.’’

----------------------------------------------------
நீங்கள் ஆட்டோகிராஃப் வாங்க நினைக்கும் மனிதர் யார்?

‘‘வாங்கிவிட்டேன். அவர் கவுண்டமணி. எப்படியோ அவரைப் பார்த்தப்ப முதல் வேலையாக அவரோட ஆட்டோகிராஃபை வாங்கிவிட்டேன்.’’

----------------------------------------------------
அடுத்த சூப்பர்ஸ்டார் யாரென்கிற ஓட்டத்தில் தங்கள் இடம் எதுவென நினைக்கிறீர்கள்?

‘‘யாருக்குமே இடம் கிடையாது. இனி ‘அடுத்த இளையதளபதி’, ‘அடுத்த அல்டிமேட் ஸ்டார்’னு அப்படி போயிடும். சூப்பர்ஸ்டார் ஒருத்தர்தான்.’’

:kumudam:Dhanush interview:[/tscii:e5cbcc0c02]

raaja_rasigan
12th April 2008, 05:41 PM

:twisted: Don't digress in Dhanush thread......

He is also Goundami sir's fan...... :lol:

sarna_blr
12th April 2008, 05:54 PM
Don't digress in Dhanush thread......

adappaavi.... :lol:

Nerd
5th May 2008, 08:22 AM
I saw the latest KWA episode with Danush and Nayan. Danush was terrific, loved the way he talked, loved the way he imitated Nayan :lol: :rotfl: String of victories have not got into his head which is a GOOD thing :bow:

There is this thing called coffee award which the celebrity can nominate another celebrity and Danush gave the award to anja singam aNNan koundamani :clap: :clap: :clap: He was like, IMHO Goundamani is one of THE best performers in tamil film industry and he was the ONLY actor I was dying to get an autograph from/take a pic with :bow:

directhit
5th May 2008, 08:31 AM
yes, the whole episode was cool and i love the way he talks to the directors too - one interview involving him and vettrimaran during polladhavan launch was cool and in KWA he was talking to Jawahar so jovially and pulling his legs etc 8-)

Kalyasi
5th May 2008, 08:37 AM
yes, the whole episode was cool and i love the way he talks to the directors too - one interview involving him and vettrimaran during polladhavan launch was cool and in KWA he was talking to Jawahar so jovially and pulling his legs etc 8-)

Antha interview la avaru 4 pera nambinen, Vetrimaaran mattum thaan en nambikai ya kapathinaar, mathavanga ellam success a patha udane oditaanga....

Antha 3 per yaara irukum?

ajithfederer
5th May 2008, 08:38 AM
Neenga, naan matrum Bagpiper :lol2: :oops: :yessir:

Antha interview la avaru 4 pera nambinen, Vetrimaaran mattum thaan en nambikai ya kapathinaar, mathavanga ellam success a patha udane oditaanga....

Nerd
5th May 2008, 08:42 AM
Andha moonum ponnungaLaampaa :confused2:

Kalyasi
5th May 2008, 08:42 AM

Stan unga logic e illatha mokkaiku naanum aal aayitene :oops: :oops:

Ungaloda intha bathipaala BUBLIC la naa intha maadri pesi en friends kiteenthu adi vangaren :oops: :oops:

ajithfederer
5th May 2008, 08:50 AM
Links please :)

I saw the latest KWA episode with Danush and Nayan. Danush was terrific, loved the way he talked, loved the way he imitated Nayan :lol: :rotfl: String of victories have not got into his head which is a GOOD thing :bow:

There is this thing called coffee award which the celebrity can nominate another celebrity and Danush gave the award to anja singam aNNan koundamani :clap: :clap: :clap: He was like, IMHO Goundamani is one of THE best performers in tamil film industry and he was the ONLY actor I was dying to get an autograph from/take a pic with :bow:

Nerd
5th May 2008, 08:53 AM
Here you go - Must watch 8-)
http://www.tubetamil.com/view_video.php?viewkey=026cae2e56dffc5818a1

crajkumar_be
5th May 2008, 08:56 AM
Yes, he mentioned Kaunder's name without any hesitation and he said IHO Kaunder was one of the greatest *performers* (not just a comedian) - en friend oruthanum idhaye dhaan solluvaan. Though he likes Kamal he is a fan only of Kaunder...
Though this intree was good, the Vetrimaran-Dhanush intree was even better

P.S: Nayanthara didn't seem to be so obnoxious after all... sinna ponnu, pozhachu pogattum 8-)

joe
5th May 2008, 09:14 AM
I always like danush for his casual way of speaking and less peter uttifying and his views are bit matured for his age.

Happend to watch only a part of this KWA ,They talk too much about a funny incident nayanthara drive a car ,not at all interesting .

Thirumaran
5th May 2008, 10:51 AM

:rotfl:

MADDY
5th May 2008, 11:30 AM
String of victories have not got into his head which is a GOOD thing :bow:

:roll: After pudhupettai disaster. he gave TI which was a superhit..........PEAS was a super flop......polladhavan had a good run but it was second to vel in terms of collections..........same with YNM its a rank bad movie and is beaten comprehensively in city by SANT-SUBR...........

also, i know of a interview of him where he mocked at current stars and showed how much respect he has for his co-stars.......he had a big spat with simbhu which was world known...........and yea, he pretends to be humble..........

leosimha
5th May 2008, 01:21 PM
Maddy, what do you mean by SANT-SUBR?

Kalyasi
5th May 2008, 01:28 PM

:roll: After pudhupettai disaster. he gave TI which was a superhit..........PEAS was a super flop......polladhavan had a good run but it was second to vel in terms of collections..........same with YNM its a rank bad movie and is beaten comprehensively in city by SANT-SUBR...........

also, i know of a interview of him where he mocked at current stars and showed how much respect he has for his co-stars.......he had a big spat with simbhu which was world known...........and yea, he pretends to be humble..........

:exactly: looks so deliberate...

Kalyasi
5th May 2008, 01:28 PM

Santhosh Subramaniam...

Thirumaran
5th May 2008, 01:29 PM

SANT- Sa, SUBR- Su..

so SANT-SUBR is SaSu :P

leosimha
5th May 2008, 01:32 PM

Santhosh Subramaniam...

oh okay...thanks for the clarification.

leosimha
5th May 2008, 01:33 PM

SANT- Sa, SUBR- Su..

:roll: Thiru sir, enna romba kozhappi udareenga....

Thirumaran
5th May 2008, 01:34 PM

SANT- Sa, SUBR- Su..

SaSu is SheeSha's sister... Do u know sheesha at least ? :huh:

Kalyasi
5th May 2008, 01:35 PM

SANT- Sa, SUBR- Su..

Sasu is the short form of Santhosh Subramaniam given by NOV anna!!

leosimha
5th May 2008, 01:36 PM

SANT- Sa, SUBR- Su..

SaSu is SheeSha's sister... Do u know sheesha at least ? :huh:

:? no, I know only Shasha, Nayanthara's name in Billa...okay freeya vidunga...

Thirumaran
5th May 2008, 01:38 PM
Leo :lol:

Ok. JK..

SANT SUBR = SaSu == Santa Subbu == Santhosh Subramaniam :P

leosimha
5th May 2008, 01:44 PM
Leo :lol:

Ok. JK..

SANT SUBR = SaSu == Santa Subbu == Santhosh Subramaniam :P

okay okay... :) I thought SANT-SUBR to be on the lines of SANTA-BANTA (sardarji jokes).

Nerd
5th May 2008, 07:52 PM

Ok, its against maddy again..
1. PollAthavan and ynm are hits to superhits which means they are victories..

2. I have seen three interviews of him in the past 6 months and there were no such incidents.. How do you expect me to form a different opinion :?

MADDY
5th May 2008, 08:59 PM

2. I have seen three interviews of him in the past 6 months and there were no such incidents.. How do you expect me to form a different opinion :?

i and couple of other hubbers know what he said abt US and IT :) .........seri seri vidunga, naa inga dhanush bash pannuradhula avarukku neraya sympathy vote vizhundhurum pola :) .........

cancer
5th May 2008, 09:10 PM

i and couple of other hubbers know what he said abt US and IT :) .........seri seri vidunga, naa inga dhanush bash pannuradhula avarukku neraya sympathy vote vizhundhurum pola :) .........

Maddy that was the Chat in sify i guess. :roll:

MADDY
5th May 2008, 09:23 PM
Maddy that was the Chat in sify i guess. :roll:

i think so.....not sure and i dont have the link, which is why i want to play it down here

leosimha
6th May 2008, 08:28 AM

Maddy or any other hubber who knows, pls pm me what did say about US...which interview...is it the interview given to any one of the channels...

Nerd
6th May 2008, 08:59 AM
What did he say about USA and the IT people :roll:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:00 AM

Nemba mosamaa solli irukaar.. ellam desa dhrogam pannaraingalaam!!! Chinna pulla mannichu vittudunga....

Nerd
6th May 2008, 09:09 AM

Nemba mosamaa solli irukaar.. ellam desa dhrogam pannaraingalaam!!! Chinna pulla mannichu vittudunga....
vidunga vidunga.. sinnap payyan.. theriyAma solliruppAn.. avanukku padippu varala... yEdhO cinema-la sambaadhikkiRAraam.. avarum middle class status-lEyE irundhirundhaarnA therinjirukkum :twisted:

joe
6th May 2008, 09:10 AM

என்ன வழக்கம் போல "இவங்கள்ளாம் படிச்சுட்டு இந்தியாவுக்கு சேவை பண்ணாம அமெரிக்கா போயிடுறாங்க ..இங்கே இருந்து நம்ம நாட்டுக்காக உழைக்காம வெளிநாட்டுக்கு போறது தேச துரோகம்" -ன்னு ஒரு அரை வேக்காட்டு வாதம் பண்ணியிருப்பார்.

பசியும் பட்டினியும் இன்னும் இருக்குற நாட்டுல ,இவனுங்களை மாதிரி கைய கால ஆட்டுறதுக்கு கோடி கோடியா வாங்குறது தான் தேச துரோகம் .

ஹாய்யா உக்காந்து சம்பாதிக்குறதுக்கு எல்லாரும் கஸ்தூரி ராஜாவுக்கு புள்ளையா பொறந்து ,சூப்பர் ஸ்டார்-க்கு மருமகனாவா ஆக முடியும் :x

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:19 AM

என்ன வழக்கம் போல "இவங்கள்ளாம் படிச்சுட்டு இந்தியாவுக்கு சேவை பண்ணாம அமெரிக்கா போயிடுறாங்க ..இங்கே இருந்து நம்ம நாட்டுக்காக உழைக்காம வெளிநாட்டுக்கு போறது தேச துரோகம்" -ன்னு ஒரு அரை வேக்காட்டு வாதம் பண்ணியிருப்பார்.

பசியும் பட்டினியும் இன்னும் இருக்குற நாட்டுல ,இவனுங்களை மாதிரி கைய கால ஆட்டுறதுக்கு கோடி கோடியா வாங்குறது தான் தேச துரோகம் .

ஹாய்யா உக்காந்து சம்பாதிக்குறதுக்கு எல்லாரும் கஸ்தூரி ராஜாவுக்கு புள்ளையா பொறந்து ,சூப்பர் ஸ்டார்-க்கு மருமகனாவா ஆக முடியும் :x

:exactly:

leosimha
6th May 2008, 09:20 AM

:banghead: US means Ultimate Star and It means Ilaya thalapathi....

joe
6th May 2008, 09:22 AM

KiLinjathu Krishnakiri :lol:

crajkumar_be
ennappa kozhappareenga..
panchayat-la okkaralaamnu paatha kutrachaatte theliva illaye :)

Nerd

E K S I :banghead: :banghead:
yappA Maddy puriyura maadhiri solluppA :cry:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:25 AM

E K S I :banghead: :banghead:
yappA Maddy puriyura maadhiri solluppA :cry:

Ithu enna puthu kathaya irukku... Ithu enakku theriyathe :ashamed: Arai en 305il kadavul la kooda IT ppl a asinga paduthi irunthaanga....

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 09:27 AM
Aama, Oru vengayamum puriala :twisted:

ennappa kozhappareenga..

directhit
6th May 2008, 09:28 AM

KiLinjathu Krishnakiri :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 09:30 AM
ennappa kozhappareenga..

Ippathaan Panchayat la ukkaanthu thelivaa Kuzhappa mudiyum..
:boo:

directhit
6th May 2008, 09:32 AM

Ithu enna puthu kathaya irukku... Ithu enakku theriyathe :ashamed: Arai en 305il kadavul la kooda IT ppl a asinga paduthi irunthaanga.... panchayat nu sonnavudane naraya peru somboda vandhuttangappa :twisted: :twisted:

joe

:) Naanum avasarapattu thittiten :(

US ,IT - Ultimate Star & Ilaya ThaLapathi :huh:

Unga alumpukku oru aLave illiya ? :x

Kalyasi
Maddy pls clarify soon!!!

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 09:33 AM
Appo unga prev post dhanush sonnadhu kedayadha :huh: :roll:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:34 AM

Ithu enna puthu kathaya irukku... Ithu enakku theriyathe :ashamed: Arai en 305il kadavul la kooda IT ppl a asinga paduthi irunthaanga.... panchayat nu sonnavudane naraya peru somboda vandhuttangappa :twisted: :twisted:

Sandayum Sacharavum IT vazhkayil Jagajam !!!

Panjayat Raj Maddy Satchi solla varumaaru kettu kolgirom.....

crajkumar_be
innum theerpe vazhangappadala, apparam yen oor odhikki vecha madhiri Maddy aalaye kanum??

joe

AF,
Yen intha Kola VeRi :lol:

joe
6th May 2008, 09:35 AM
Maddy aalaye kanum??

Avar velaiya clear-a pannitu poyittaru. :)

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 09:35 AM
innum theerpe vazhangappadala, apparam yen oor odhikki vecha madhiri Maddy aalaye kanum??

For MADDY to come. Ellaarum oru thadava..

IR is GOD and YSR is Future GOD nnu Sathamaa Sollunga :lol2:

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 09:36 AM
Konjam vegama padichittein :oops:

AF,
Yen intha Kola VeRi :lol:

Nerd
6th May 2008, 09:36 AM
On a related note, was watching YNM... Sathiyamaa mudila.. I definitely think that Danush has something against IT (Inbarmason teknology) :banghead: :banghead: I would not have imagined such a lousy portrayal of an IT company even in my wildest of dreams..

directhit
6th May 2008, 09:37 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14225643

i read this one sometime back and was wondering where is the connection to US and IT :roll: :P ippo dhaan pureedhu this was the comment

gnanasivam asks Comments on Vijay and Ajith..pls
dhanush says to be frank...i think both of them shud work on thier acting skills

staart meesic :P

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:37 AM
Maddy aalaye kanum??

Avar velaiya clear-a pannitu poyittaru. :)

Call pannalum edukka matengaraaru.. Meeting la irukaaru pola....

Aana arai en 305il kadavul pathuttu naanga itha pathi thaan pesikittu irunthom so itha thaan sollaraaro nu nenachen.... aana US - Ultimate Star naa antha matter enga kaadhukku etti irukume...

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 09:38 AM
Nerd

AFAIK i think in telugu its the same. What has dhanush got to do with that?. Mottai thalaikkum Monangaalukkum mudichu podura maadhiri iruku :roll:

On a related note, was watching YNM... Sathiyamaa mudila.. I definitely think that Danush has something against IT (Inbarmason teknology) :banghead: :banghead: I would not have imagined such a lousy portrayal of an IT company even in my wildest of dreams..

cancer
6th May 2008, 09:38 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Naanum neenga chummathan comedy panrengannu ninachen, Maddy referred Ajith and Vijay only... :lol:

Nerd
6th May 2008, 09:39 AM
Nerd

AFAIK i think in telugu its the same. What has dhanush got to do with that?. Mottai thalaikkum Monangaalukkum mudichu podura maadhiri iruku :roll:

ada adaa.. adhu engaLukkum theriyum.. If Danush-bashing-IT was a farce, this was meant to be one as well :oops:

crajkumar_be
6th May 2008, 09:40 AM
I would not have imagined such a lousy portrayal of an IT company even in my wildest of dreams..
You mean its bad as in "negative" OR "silly-thanam" (like how its shown in Katradhu Thamizh)?

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:40 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Naanum neenga chummathan comedy panrengannu ninachen, Maddy referred Ajith and Vijay only... :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Appo arambitchatha summa vida venaam, ellarum intha posts a appdiye arai en 305il kadavul thread ukku kondu vanthurunga.... Anga pesikalaam... panjayathu thodangatum!!!

Nerd
6th May 2008, 09:42 AM
I would not have imagined such a lousy portrayal of an IT company even in my wildest of dreams..
You mean its bad as in "negative" OR "silly-thanam" (like how its shown in Katradhu Thamizh)?
KT was outright silly, YNM was enna solradhunnE theriyala.. KTyaavadhu adjees pannikkalaam.. Seriously I can't explain it... try watching it if you are ready to waste about 40 minutes of your time :oops:

cancer
6th May 2008, 09:42 AM

i read this one sometime back and was wondering where is the connection to US and IT :roll: :P ippo dhaan pureedhu this was the comment

dhanush says to be frank...i think both of them shud work on thier acting skills

thanks Anoops, ithai thaan sonnaru Madddy. :P

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:43 AM
KT was outright silly, YNM was enna solradhunnE theriyala.. KTyaavadhu adjees pannikkalaam.. Seriously I can't explain it... try watching it if you are ready to waste about 40 minutes of your time :oops:

Did u guys see Arai en 305il Kadavul.... athula IT makkal ayi rombave asinga paduthi irukaanga....

joe
6th May 2008, 09:44 AM
:evil:

cancer
6th May 2008, 09:44 AM

that was a funny scene in recent times.... :rotfl:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:45 AM

thanks Anoops, ithai thaan sonnaru Madddy. :P

Appo ivaru by birth e acting talent oda poranthaara?

ngokka makka.... ellarume thaan acting skills a improve panna work pannanum...

crajkumar_be
6th May 2008, 09:45 AM
Did u guys see Arai en 305il Kadavul.... athula IT makkal ayi rombave asinga paduthi irukaanga....
[aa nextu case ya - nalla velai panchayat sappu-nu mudinjittu nu nenachen.. :razz: ]

"ava" "iva"-la pathi solliyirundha parava illa, *Java*-makkal a remba kevalama sitharichirukkaingalaam? :evil:

Nerd
6th May 2008, 09:46 AM
Danush keeps types some crap, (Gounder in kAdhalar dhinam) and suddenly we see all the unicode/ascii characters in the screens of all of them working there.. Nayan was like, Danush why did you do it :shock:

Then comes Mr. Project manager and he abuses Nayan and nayan starts crying :shock: :shock:

And as you would expect, Danush works the whole night (He was projected as a wastrel in the movie) and somehow finishes the project single-handedly :shock: :shock: :shock:

The next morning, Nayantara hands over a CD to the PM :banghead: :banghead:

I don't even want to talk about the intru process that Danush goes through to get that job..

directhit
6th May 2008, 09:47 AM
ngokka makka.... ellarume thaan acting skills a improve panna work pannanum... adha thaan sollirukkaapla :roll:

joe
6th May 2008, 09:47 AM
Ippadi oru panjayatha naan parthathe illa ..KIttathatta theerppu sollum pothu thaan ...praathu kodutha aaLu kulappi vittu escape aayittaruNnu theriyuthu :)

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:48 AM
[nalla velai panchayat sappu-nu mudinjittu nu nenachen.. :razz: ]

"ava" "iva"-la pathi solliyirundha parava illa, *Java*-makkal a remba kevalama sitharichirukkaingalaam? :evil:

Aama ellarum ennamo OC la sambathicha madri kaamikaraanga... etho IT la thaan ellarum 2 vaarathula Middle class lendu high class a maaridaraanga ngara maadri kamichu irunthtanga... Serumpothe 85000 per month sambalamaam.... enga poi solla intha kodumaya.. athukku approm santhanam and ganja karuppu kaduvula maarina udane ellam IT makkal oda fingers a eduthuttu thozhu noi vanthavanga maadri aakiduvaanga.. ippo ennada pannuveenga nu asingama sirippu vera :twisted: :twisted:

villan007
6th May 2008, 09:50 AM
I don't even want to talk about the intru process that Danush goes through to get that job..

:lol2: ammini-a paatha odane bathil solvaaru paarunga...ada ada

cancer
Danush keeps types some crap, (Gounder in kAdhalar dhinam) and suddenly we see all the unicode/ascii characters in the screens of all of them working there.. Nayan was like, Danush why did you do it :shock:

Then comes Mr. Project manager and he abuses Nayan and nayan starts crying :shock: :shock:

And as you would expect, Danush works the whole night (He was projected as a wastrel in the movie) and somehow finishes the project single-handedly :shock: :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: antha scene kku serious oru BGm vera, morning vantha udane ivaru ellarukkum Print out eduthu kodupparam. :lol2:

BTW i liked the movie to some extend, the movie is not a bad attempt.

Kalyasi
ngokka makka.... ellarume thaan acting skills a improve panna work pannanum... adha thaan sollirukkaapla :roll:

Atha ellarume nu solli irukalaam illa... ennamo ivaru mattum work panna theva illatha maardi illa pesi irukaar...

parava illaye ore aalamarathukku adila rendu panjayathu nadakuthu....

Maddy Vazhga!!!

joe

:lol: Enna kodumai ithu Danusu Thampi! :oops:

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 09:51 AM
Thread going berserk :lol:

directhit
6th May 2008, 09:52 AM
Serumpothe 85000 per month sambalamaam.... enga poi solla intha kodumaya.. athukku approm santhanam and ganja karuppu kaduvula maarina udane ellam IT makkal oda fingers a eduthuttu thozhu noi vanthavanga maadri aakiduvaanga.. ippo ennada pannuveenga nu asingama sirippu vera :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: adapaavingala idhellaam vera irukka padathula :lol:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 09:52 AM
Thread going berserk :lol:

Ithula enakku ethum sambantham illaye :oops: :oops:

joe
6th May 2008, 09:53 AM
சொம்ப எடுல ! நான் இந்த பஞ்சாயத்துக்கு வரல்ல :cry:

Kalyasi
Serumpothe 85000 per month sambalamaam.... enga poi solla intha kodumaya.. athukku approm santhanam and ganja karuppu kaduvula maarina udane ellam IT makkal oda fingers a eduthuttu thozhu noi vanthavanga maadri aakiduvaanga.. ippo ennada pannuveenga nu asingama sirippu vera :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: adapaavingala idhellaam vera irukka padathula :lol:

Nammanaala thaan mathavangalukku velaye kedaikatha maadri ellam kaati irukaanga... athula paarunga oru IT engineer helicopter ellam vaangiduvaaru 1 varushathula....

Nerd
Print out matter-a maRandhuttEn.. That was a defining moment of the film :cry: In KT, they wanted to belittle IT industry and I think they were not successful thanks to their lousy attempts. At least their intent was clear.... But in YNM they had no such intentions but what we see is disgusting :twisted:

MADDY
6th May 2008, 09:57 AM

thanks anoops..........i dont think dhanush is qualified in any way to advise vijay or ajith..............

indha electric train-la ellam saami padam vechikittu pichha edupaanga..........rajinikanth is saami for many

and joe, ivana pathhi pesa ellam, enakku enna bayam...........avana nerla paathhale solluvan, "poda su..." enakku onnum kozhi mootti vidura ennam illa.............ivan yaaru endha situationkku eppadi pesuvaan-nnu, makkal mudivu pannatum..........i mean in ur terms, if jai shankar says "sivaji must reduce his overacting" - eppadi irukkum :)

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:00 AM

thanks anoops..........i dont think dhanush is qualified in any way to advise vijay or ajith..............

indha electric train-la ellam saami padam vechikittu pichha edupaanga..........rajinikanth is saami for many

and joe, ivana pathhi pesa ellam, enakku enna bayam...........avana nerla paathhale solluvan, "poda su..." enakku onnum kozhi mootti vidura ennam illa.............ivan yaaru endha situationkku eppadi pesuvaan-nnu, makkal mudivu pannatum..........i mean in ur terms, if jai shankar says "sivaji must reduce his overacting" - eppadi irukkum :)

Vaanga Maddy.. US IT nu oru kozhapatha undakittu poiteengale...

anyhow thanks for the clarification... USA IT industry pathiyum innoru panjayathu poguthu... athulayum vanthu satchi sollumaaru kettu kolgirom!!

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 10:01 AM
avana nerla paathhale solluvan, "poda su..."

u meant to say poda sullaan :? :roll:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:02 AM
if jai shankar says "sivaji must reduce his overacting" - eppadi irukkum :)

Summa surrrnu nu irukkum... I never knew this and I was supporting this fella to an extent.. inimel no support for Dhanush.... Dhanush Ozhiga!!

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:03 AM

Illa illa sunnambu nu solla vanthaaru!!

cancer
6th May 2008, 10:05 AM

Illa illa sunnambu nu solla vanthaaru!!

romba avasiyam ippa, avanga avangalukku ethu thonutho athai pottu fill up pannikonga. :P

Nerd
6th May 2008, 10:05 AM
I retire from this panchayat.. But would continue expecting more films on the lines of po and pu from Danush :bow:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:07 AM
I retire from this panchayat.. But would continue expecting more films on the lines of po and pu from Danush :bow:

Pathunga nalikku naalu hit kuduthuttu Rajini shld concentrate more on his acting nu solla poraan!!!

Vilayum Payir mulayile theriyum!!

Valarthu udatheenga!!

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 10:07 AM

Summa surrrnu nu irukkum... I never knew this and I was supporting this fella to an extent.. inimel no support for Dhanush.... Dhanush Ozhiga!!

Ithukellaam oruthar maela veruppa kaaturathu not right i would say. Everyone in this universe sometime, paesa theriyaama paesi ulari kottitiduvaanga.. Well if it is a continous attempt to degrade others, then it is a matter to condemn. :roll:

joe
6th May 2008, 10:08 AM

Jai shankar perula neenga solla ninaikkurathu thaan athu ..I know your tricks ..Bye!

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:08 AM

Ithukellaam oruthar maela veruppa kaaturathu not right i would say. Everyone in this universe sometime, paesa theriyaama paesi ulari kottitiduvaanga.. Well if it is a continous attempt to degrade others, then it is a matter to condemn. :roll:

ithu avan 2003-2004 la solli irukaan, sullan time la...

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:11 AM

Jai shankar perula neenga solla ninaikkurathu thaan athu ..I know your tricks ..Bye!

Maddy ya pathi ungalukku theriyathu nu nenaikaren.... Ithula poi avar tricks panni enna pannaporaar....

Its just a comparison.... Danush = jaishankar... avvalo thaan... He is not trying to degrade NT here and atha panni avarukku oru laabamum kidayathu!!

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 10:11 AM

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 10:12 AM

I knew that. What i meant is that reaction could have been a spontaneous reaction as a normal cine fan. He could not have realised he is a star and need to keep his opinions with him. He is quite young too and we cant expect much maturity for his age. It will come while time move on.
We all does such mistakes in our life. Ithai ellaam perusu paduthaama vitudulaam IMO..

If he was continously attacking people then that is serious..

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:12 AM

Ethu eppayo... avan appadi solli iruka koodathu!!!

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 10:13 AM

Paesama Panchayatha close pannidalaam.. :oops:

MADDY
6th May 2008, 10:14 AM

sathyama illa............imagine a budding actor of NT's era commenting on sivaji's acting.........will u be kind to it??? .........or will u call that person humble????? joe, when ppl. say , he is humble, i cant keep quiet...........he is not humble, he is pretentious..........idhu sonnadhu thappa illa provocative-a??? :roll:

makkal mudivu pannatum, ennoda kovathukku nyayam irukka illayaannu........i know u will never agree to any point i say........

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 10:16 AM
Multiple film booking controversy/advance vishayathula family golmaal seytha dhanush oorukku advise seyradhu aacharyama irukudhu :P

Nerd
6th May 2008, 10:17 AM
TM :thumbsup: And that was not even in an interview for F's sake.. it was a chat :twisted: Is this what you are basing your arguments on :shock:

joe
6th May 2008, 10:18 AM

sathyama illa............imagine a budding actor of NT's era commenting on sivaji's acting.........will u be kind to it??? .........or will u call that person humble????? joe, when ppl. say , he is humble, i cant keep quiet...........he is not humble, he is pretentious..........idhu sonnadhu thappa illa provocative-a??? :roll:

makkal mudivu pannatum, ennoda kovathukku nyayam irukka illayaannu........i know u will never agree to any point i say........

So far I talked about his remark assuming (from others interpretation) that it is about USA and Information Technology.

I didn't comment a word about after I came to know it is about Ajith and Vijay. I am neither supportive nor against it.

Without any reason ,you brought NT without any relavance ,just to attack me ..It is very clear about your intention.

Good Bye! :x

MADDY
6th May 2008, 10:19 AM
TM :thumbsup: And that was not even in an interview for F's sake.. it was a chat :twisted: Is this what you are basing your arguments on :shock:

so u mean to say if jai akash tommorow comments on sify chat that rajini will have to improve , will u keep quiet........

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 10:21 AM
Neenga simbhu oda kaalai (Remember Commercial s@#$) padathoda adkkae konthalicheenga. :roll: Why shouldnt I question him?

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:22 AM

so u mean to say if jai akash tommorow comments on sify chat that rajini will have to improve , will u keep quiet........

or will u say that he is humble!!!

cancer
6th May 2008, 10:23 AM

So far I talked about his remark assuming (from others interpretation) that it is about USA and Information Technology.

I didn't comment a word about after I came to know it is about Ajith and Vijay. I am neither supportive nor against it.

Without any reason ,you brought NT without any relavance ,just to attack me ..It is very clear about your intention.

Joe i think u r taking it too serious, Maddy antha mathree intend la sonna mathree teriyala.

MADDY
6th May 2008, 10:24 AM

and wat abt ur continous attempt on me to show me as a trouble maker??? :huh: .........ofcourse, enakku edhaavadhu point-oda impact puriya veikkanumnna, ARR-a izhuthhu dhaan solluvaanga HUB-la......yaen neengale, "hereditary" discussions-la ARR-a out of context izhutheenga........idhellam HUB-la unwritten rules.........neenga pannumbodhu naa edhavadhu sonnaena??? ippa mattum yaen complain pannureenga???

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 10:25 AM
Common joe you are here around for too long now :shock:

Nerd
6th May 2008, 10:30 AM
Me and Maddy are taking it offline :bow: And on the kaaLai thingi,
1. Everyone knew it was a typo.. Thats why he was let go..
2. Simbu-Rajini so-called fights have a history, Danush badmouthing other stars has just happened once. And its funny that you guys are making an issue out of it TWO years after he said that.. I mean if not you, (if you had skipped reading it) other HC Vj/Aj fans would have made something out of it, if that comment was derogatory..

joe
6th May 2008, 10:31 AM
AF,
Don't you think HE tried to potray as if I supported Danush for bashing Ajith /Vijay ?

Did I say anything about Danush comment on Ajith /Vijay ?

Then why he has to give example with NT .to me :huh:

Had I supported danush in any point of time in this discussion ,I can agree ..

Otherwise ,it will be taken in a way it should be taken.

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 10:34 AM
Everything fine. But i/we/maddy/ any ajith fan or vj fan is questioning the attitude of his tone/speech. I mean who the hell is this guy to advise either ajith or for that matter vijay. I dont think i have to elaborate further :notworthy:

2. Simbu-Rajini so-called fights have a history, Danush badmouthing other stars has just happened once. And its funny that you guys are making an issue out of it TWO years after he said that.. I mean if not you, (if you had skipped reading it) other HC Vj/Aj fans would have made something out of it, if that comment was derogatory..

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 10:35 AM

or will u say that he is humble!!!

Definitely many cannot keep quite on such things because the reaction from fans also spontaneous. While time move on people tends to forget these things and move on.

and definitely that is not humbleness. And also I dont think dhanush was arrogant too.

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 10:39 AM
Joe,

I dont want to go too much into the arguments. But AFAIK i have met maddy and spoke with him personally and through hub as well. I can say safely that he doesnt have secret intentions to hurt anybody and i am certain that it was no attempt to hurt you.

Believing me or not is upto you :roll:

AF,
Don't you think HE tried to potray as if I supported Danush for bashing Ajith /Vijay ?

Did I say anything about Danush comment on Ajith /Vijay ?

Then why he has to give example with NT .to me :huh:

Had I supported danush in any point of time in this discussion ,I can agree ..

Otherwise ,it will be taken in a way it should be taken.

MADDY
6th May 2008, 10:40 AM

nerd, i had no probs until he was called humble :lol: ........even y'day, i didnt want to press this matter.............anoops only posted the link and i didnt even have it.....FYI, dhanush was taken to the cleaners even 2 yrs back in hub :lol: .....now if he is made to look like a saint, i cant agree........

crajkumar_be
6th May 2008, 10:44 AM
(Gounder in kAdhalar dhinam)

:rotfl2:

suddenly we see all the unicode/ascii characters in the screens of all of them working there.. Nayan was like, Danush why did you do it

Well..aa.. it's getting too technical.. what did he do? seriya purila...

:lol: :rotfl:

Adhavadhu, must watch nu solreenga!

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 10:49 AM
FYI, dhanush was taken to the cleaners even 2 yrs back in hub :lol: .....now if he is made to look like a saint, i cant agree........

I differ. I am not taking dhanush in this case as i dont know whether he is humble or not.

General Opinion.
Thirudanaa irunthavan thirunthurathu is not such a eighth wonder.

I know people who were smoking till 2 months before, quit smoking.

Thiruttu thozhil senju vantha Valmiki thaan Ramayanam endra ithikaasam ezhithinaar enbathai naan namburaen. Simple 8-)

Once again i dont know what the character of Dhanush is. the opinion is just based on your statement. :)

cancer
6th May 2008, 10:51 AM
Too technical.. bala :lol:

Gounder in Kadhalar thinam, HI dayana how r u ? do u remember how he used the keyboard :lol:

MADDY
6th May 2008, 10:52 AM
Well..aa.. it's getting too technical.. what did he do? seriya purila...

:lol: its believed he crashes the entire system and rebuilds it within a night 8-) .....

TM, orae oru point, unga favorite-a(per solla virumbala) ippadi oru chinna payyan advice panna, ippadi dhaan philosophy pesuveengala????

crajkumar_be
6th May 2008, 10:53 AM
Gounder in Kadhalar thinam, HI dayana how r u ? do u remember how he used the keyboard :lol:
adhula doubt illa :lol:

Maddy doubt clear pannittaaru :)

cancer
6th May 2008, 10:54 AM
adhu theriyidhu but why does Nayanthara get angry? You mean she gets pissed off because Thanus is playing around and is not serious about the praajet??

Soonapaana, ippadi teeplight-a irukkiye da :oops:

aamam aama, avanga thaan project leader aam. :P

Nerd
6th May 2008, 10:57 AM
makkaLE I am no Danush fan to defend his actions.. I just said he is humble because he looked like one in the interviews I saw.. I liked a couple of his movies and I have been thrashing his latest.. Enna vittrunga..

CR, adhaavadhu he crashes all the computers in his office just by typing like gounder.. And to show the crash (??) they have borrowed a 11th standard C program to print ASCII/Unicode charcters :lol:

raaja_rasigan
6th May 2008, 10:58 AM
TM, orae oru point, unga favorite-a(per solla virumbala) ippadi oru chinna payyan advice panna, ippadi dhaan philosophy pesuveengala????

20 yrs industry-la irukkira vivek repeated-ah mimicry panradhukke kondhalichu poyirukkaru......

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 10:59 AM

That i mentioned in my post itself. I would be definitely showing my emotion. But after some time say 2 months later, i would not be keeping that in my mind. I had fighted with several people here including Joe. We forget things and move on and at one point of time everyone become friends. My view is Apply the same logic outside also. That is it.

joe
6th May 2008, 11:01 AM
to show the crash (??) they have borrowed a 11th standard C program to print ASCII/Unicode charcters :lol:

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 11:03 AM

20 yrs industry-la irukkira vivek repeated-ah mimicry panradhukke kondhalichu poyirukkaru......

I was about to write that point in my previous post itself and after seeing this in the scrollbar thought of replying to this.

I condemn the way he behave but never going to miss his wonderful comedies for that matter. Here he is repeatedly doing this. Not a once in a time activity which comes by mistake. Now also after few more movies if he stops that and if i see a change in his attitude, defnitely i will forget the past and appreciate his current behaviour. Neverthless if he gives comedy acceptable to me, no matter what i will see it whenever i come across.

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 11:04 AM

That i mentioned in my post itself. I would be definitely showing my emotion. But after some time say 2 months later, i would not be keeping that in my mind. I had fighted with several people here including Joe. We forget things and move on and at one point of time everyone become friends. My view is Apply the same logic outside also. That is it.

Thappa realise pannitta, apparom apologise pannitta paapom...

joe
6th May 2008, 11:06 AM
Neverthless if he gives comedy acceptable to me, no matter what i will see it whenever i come across.

crajkumar_be
6th May 2008, 11:06 AM
Echoos me,
If Vivek says "I don't think Kamal is such a great actor" in an interview/chat, he is giving an opinion (whether its honest or just out of a grudge. If its the latter its a diff matter). To that, i can
a) as a fanboy, hate that statement and turn mad against him
b) dismiss it as a silly opinion saying "Who the heck cares about his opinion" or "what does HE know" or something
c) if i weren't a fanboy, i can either agree or disagree with his opinion

However, Vivek screen-la panra mimi-CRY is sheer derogation. rendu seyalume poles apart. Apples and oranges

P.S: In spite of his anti-Kamal antics i like his comedy. Maybe thats a speciality of comedy - you cant hide ur laughter if its funny :)
This holds good for others also...

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 11:09 AM
Thappa realise pannitta, apparom apologise pannitta paapom...
Vaenumnaa Paarunga, you would be seeing images where Ajith/Vijay sharing light moments with Dhanush in public. Changes are unavoidable 8-)

MADDY
6th May 2008, 11:10 AM
TM, i dont think human characters or impressions change quick enough........naanum onnum adha markka mudiyaama, dhinamum blackberry-la alarm vechhitkitta dhanush bash pannuran??? :D ......when this topic came up, i just said, wat i remembered........i dont think all words and statements come with expiry date.........some do stay forever as a indicator of one's character :D

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 11:14 AM
TM, i dont think human characters or impressions change quick enough........naanum onnum adha markka mudiyaama, dhinamum blackberry-la alarm vechhitkitta dhanush bash pannuran??? :D ......when this topic came up, i just said, wat i remembered........i dont think all words and statements come with expiry date.........some do stay forever as a indicator of one's character :D

:lol: Agree with u :)

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 11:40 AM
Appaadaa Panchayathu oru vazhiyaa mudinju poachu :boo:

Aduthu entha edathula panchaayathu :huh: Seekiram sonneengannaa Lunch mudichuttu vanthu kalanthukalaam :mrgreen:

directhit
6th May 2008, 11:57 AM
ada, lunch mudichu varradhukulla mudinju pochaa :?

NOV
6th May 2008, 12:02 PM
I had fighted with several people here including Joe. :confused2: who was your english teacher? can I meet her? :oops:

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 12:05 PM
I had fighted with several people here including Joe. :confused2: who was your english teacher? can I meet her? :oops:

:rotfl: Ithanai visayam nadanthirukku, atha pathi ellaam onnum sollaama, en English pathi Kaeka Vanthuteenga :hammer:

NOV
6th May 2008, 12:10 PM
adhu mudinju pOna vishayam... ippO namakku pudhusaa panjaayiththu panna oru vivagaaram kedaichirukku. poondhu vilaiyidiruvOmla 8-)

Thirumaran
6th May 2008, 12:15 PM
:twisted:

Mahen
6th May 2008, 09:42 PM

Kind of like dhanush after watching kofee with anu..I liked his outspokeness...

directhit
6th May 2008, 09:44 PM

Kind of like dhanush after watching kofee with anu..I liked his outspokeness... humble illayaa :lol2: :yessir:

Kalyasi
6th May 2008, 10:31 PM

Kind of like dhanush after watching kofee with anu..I liked his outspokeness... humble illayaa :lol2: :yessir:

Start the panjayath!!

selvakumar
6th May 2008, 11:40 PM
So much discussion on INDIAN BRUCE LEE DHANUSH within a single day. :shock:

Sinthiya
7th May 2008, 08:02 AM

funny interview - ganging up to make fun of Nayantara :oops: (it's cute, though)....i can tell Dhanush respects/admires his brother, Selva a lot 8-) ....

joe
7th May 2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.tubetamil.com/view_video.php?viewkey=026cae2e56dffc5818a1.

Thanks for the link.

This guy has a bright future.

MADDY
18th May 2008, 12:06 PM
Saw YNM yesterday:

my ranking of selvaraghavan in "super directors'" league takes a beating with the story of this movie.......though the narration style appealed in parts, i have to classify it as a crap when compared to other selva's works.......i liked the scenes around raghuvaran;s death, nayantara's love for dhanush, and the climax was pretty novel...........but the extreme depiction of software co.s was shocking..........i dunno which company lets a employee stay after he shouts at the PM in office premises :shock: ............

i felt the best thing abt this movie was the depiction of brahmins..............after Gautam menon gave us the most realistic urban brahmin ever in tamil movies in Minnale, selva has sketched a very realistic rural brahmin family........the scenes where the family is forced to get up at 05:30, drink arugampul juice and subsequent farting sequences were so realistic and unbiased......couple of scenes where dhanush's "jaadhi", kulam is enquired by his frnd's family is so realistic...........and nayan's sister who drools over dhanush is also very realistic...........i cracked up when he asks "idhukku munnadi aambalaye paathadhu illa pola" :lol: - "saata adi" :lol: and ofcourse the cherry on this cake was the widow character played by sukumaari - the head-shaven, widow in a brahmin family.........i think they are one of the most unfortunate creatures in humanity and thanks to selva for giving them a mention in this movie.........he beautifully shows how they are ignored during their life time and are paid attention only in death bed.........

another aspect that i liked in the movie was they way nayan's love for dhanush grows.....the reveleation in front of fiancee, and the strained frndship were top class.....no pretentions in the narration........but all the good things end there and the real damaging bad points start :oops:

this movie is so similar to Love today - the father-son relationship, father dies and girl starts loving him after that :oops: ........shocking was this movies' similarity to DDLJ :oops: ....appadiye DDLJ-va thiruppi potta madhiri irundhudhu :x

YNM = DDLJ
tharudhala son/carefree father
proposing to a girl in foreign trip
girl is already engaged
travelling to village where marriage is fixed
hero is frnd of fiancee
winning hearts of entire family
mandira bedi in DDLJ = "kutti" girl in YNM
father in ddlj and grandfather in YNM who think village life is best and wonder why people go outside... :shock: atta copy
reveals the love before marriage time, gets beaten up by family
and (grand)father finally relents

selvaraghavan - take a hammer :evil: ...,.though the movie touched me in parts - its easily the worst selva work so far.......

littlemaster1982
18th May 2008, 12:47 PM
after Gautam menon gave us the most realistic urban brahmin ever in tamil movies in Minnale

Is this mentioned anywhere in the movie (atleast indirectly) :roll:

Vivasaayi
18th May 2008, 01:11 PM
maddy,

kadhal kondaen koodathan gunava refine panni eduthadhu

Ramakrishna
18th May 2008, 01:13 PM
after Gautam menon gave us the most realistic urban brahmin ever in tamil movies in Minnale

Maddy was a brahmin in the movie :roll:

littlemaster1982
18th May 2008, 01:20 PM

Maddy was a brahmin in the movie :roll:

:oops: Got it now :|

MADDY
19th May 2008, 09:10 AM

"Iyer-ae chikcen saapudaadha" maddy tells to hmself and the kozhi BGM in the background in the hotel scene :rotfl: .......indha "sathiya sodhanai" evalavu brahmins-kku vandhurikku :lol:

viv, yes, kadhal kondein was also dangerously similar to guna.......but somehow i liked that narration and i thot it was not a atta copy like YNM :x

Vivasaayi
19th May 2008, 09:14 AM
minnale had good representation of upper class brahmins?

except for that one scene...can u tell me any other scene?

MADDY
19th May 2008, 09:45 AM

no not upper class - i just said urban .........well, to me, showing a brahmin boy smoking, drinking, doing rowdyism, eating chicken, talking chennai slang instead of "nokku nekku" was very realistic..........though shankar too shows them in good light, he too doesent come out of cliches when it comes to brahmins depiction..........i thot it was a refreshing change from unimaginable brahmin bashing that we are used to in tamil movies........ofcourse, GM showed that guy as any other guy which is the reality

Vivasaayi
19th May 2008, 09:47 AM

no not upper class - i just said urban .........well, to me, showing a brahmin boy smoking, drinking, doing rowdyism, eating chicken, talking chennai slang instead of "nokku nekku" was very realistic..........though shankar too shows them in good light, he too doesent come out of cliches when it comes to brahmins depiction..........i thot it was a refreshing change from unimaginable brahmin bashing that we are used to in tamil movies........ofcourse, GM showed that guy as any other guy which is the reality

point!

joe
19th May 2008, 12:09 PM
YNM - Selvaraghavan story ? :o oh! avarukkum sarakku theernthu pocha? :D

cancer
19th May 2008, 12:13 PM

Joe, since it is Telgu movie he might thought this story is more than enough :wink:

joe
19th May 2008, 12:17 PM

Joe, since it is Telgu movie he might thought this story is more than enough :wink:

Telugu ot tamil ,except few comedy scenes (kalyanathukku dress edukka porathu etc) ,nothing interesting ,nothing new :x ..That too first half scenes in IT company :evil:

cancer
19th May 2008, 12:44 PM

Telugu ot tamil ,except few comedy scenes (kalyanathukku dress edukka porathu etc) ,nothing interesting ,nothing new :x ..That too first half scenes in IT company :evil:

Yes. :rotfl:

Selva Ragavan will Bounce Back with Aayirathil Oruvan 8-)

selvakumar
19th May 2008, 01:53 PM
Neengalum antha kodumaiya anupavichuteengala. After the first 30 mins, I felt like throwing a BIG HAMMER on Selvaragavan's head. :evil: :x The movie was nothing but a mix of many old movies. The narration and few scenes were from his own movies esp father reacting -vely for the good news from the son.

Easily the WORST Selvaragavan movie in my books

selvakumar
19th May 2008, 01:54 PM
Maddy,
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :thumbsup: enna review ! Chance ae illa.
appada, I thought I was alone.ungalukkum pudikkala padam. :lol:

P.S: The movie is still running well in coimbatore. EKSI

joe
19th May 2008, 02:09 PM
Maddy,
Brahmin potrayal pathi niRaya solliteenga ..Antha *gas* leaking part pathi onnum sollla .real-a illiya ? :yessir:

selvakumar
19th May 2008, 02:13 PM
Joe,
The portrayal was nauseating. IMO, even the scene you mentioned is not 'real' if you look at the way it was portrayed. Romba exaggerate panni *naaradichittaanunga*. I was quite pissed off with the irritating feel the movie provided right from the start.

selvakumar
19th May 2008, 02:14 PM
BTW, Gangster movie ellam alasi aaranji, realistic ah edutha SelvaRaghavanukku oru S/W company ah ozhunga katta mudiyaatha. :banghead:

joe
19th May 2008, 02:15 PM
BTW, Gangster movie ellam alasi aaranji, realistic ah edutha SelvaRaghavanukku oru S/W company ah ozhunga katta mudiyaatha. :banghead:

avanavanukku ethila anupavam irukko athu thaane nalla theriyum :huh:

Project mudikkurathunna summa type panni page page-a print eduthu thLLurathaam :evil: :x

sarna_blr
19th May 2008, 02:18 PM

Selva...

oru gangster ippadi solluvaannu nenakkurEn... " Software company ellaam alasi aaranji, realistic ah edutha SelvaRaghavanukku oru gangster movie'ya ozhunga katta mudiyaatha. :banghead: "

equanimus
19th May 2008, 02:26 PM
I completely agree with Maddy about the depiction of the urban Brahmin boy in 'Minnale'. It's one of those rare films in which the protagonist being a Brahmin is just a matter of detail, the film just lets him be. Also, it's one of the few films which brings out the quintessential "high-class" vs. "local" tension in colleges ("thamizh'la thittRA" type :)) without passing judgements. Just about every urban college in Tamilnadu witnesses this tension in some way or the other.

Gautham captured quite a few details like this in a nuanced manner in this film which is like a cross between Tamil cinema lovvu story and the Hollywood Rom com. Even throwaway bits like a passed-out software engineer working in a "computer course" institute as faculty was spot on.

selvakumar
19th May 2008, 02:38 PM
avanavanukku ethila anupavam irukko athu thaane nalla theriyum :huh:

Project mudikkurathunna summa type panni page page-a print eduthu thLLurathaam :evil: :x
:lol: :lol: Just oru cross reference. In all Selva's films, heroes will look at the heroines' "Pin azhagu' more.

BTW, I saw Dhanush's mannerisms resembling Rajini to a T in this movie as well. Am I the only person who think so ?

joe
19th May 2008, 02:41 PM
BTW, I saw Dhanush's mannerisms resembling Rajini to a T in this movie as well. Am I the only person who think so ?

True! podalangaayinnu ninachu paampa thoLa pottukuRathu ..eththanai padathula-da pannuveenga :x

Kalyasi
19th May 2008, 02:45 PM
Yebba Naa Innum intha padatha paakala....

cancer
19th May 2008, 03:25 PM
I completely agree with Maddy about the depiction of the urban Brahmin boy in 'Minnale'. It's one of those rare films in which the protagonist being a Brahmin is just a matter of detail, the film just lets him be. Also, it's one of the few films which brings out the quintessential "high-class" vs. "local" tension in colleges ("thamizh'la thittRA" type :)) without passing judgements. Just about every urban college in Tamilnadu witnesses this tension in some way or the other.

Gautham captured quite a few details like this in a nuanced manner in this film which is like a cross between Tamil cinema lovvu story and the Hollywood Rom com. Even throwaway bits like a passed-out software engineer working in a "computer course" institute as faculty was spot on.

Mechanical engineer :wink:

equanimus
19th May 2008, 03:53 PM
Yes, Cancer, thanks for correcting me. I meant to say only "engineer" there, but lousily added "software" as if it were a standard prefix. Actually, that's the detail. Not every engineering graduate who tries to get into the software industry gets (or, at least, used to get) a direct gate-pass. (I personally know quite a few people who worked in similar jobs temporarily.)

P.S.: Not that a job at the software industry is any better, etc.

cancer
19th May 2008, 03:59 PM
Yes, Cancer, thanks for correcting me. I meant to say only "engineer" there, but lousily added "software" as if it were a standard prefix. Actually, that's the detail. Not every engineering graduate who tries to get into the software industry gets (or, at least, used to get) a direct gate-pass. (I personally know quite a few people who worked in similar jobs temporarily.)

P.S.: Not that a job at the software industry is any better, etc.

my friends were working in CAD centers as faculty, Madhavan CAD class than edupparu padathula. :)

leosimha
19th May 2008, 04:35 PM
Is this movie YNM really good?

cancer
19th May 2008, 04:41 PM

Not so bad.. watchable :P

leosimha
19th May 2008, 04:44 PM

oh okay. :) BTW, I read the review from Maddy, :oops:

sarna_blr
19th May 2008, 04:57 PM

padam nallaadhaanga irukku... kandippaa orudhadava paakkalaam... :)

cancer
19th May 2008, 05:02 PM

oh okay. :) BTW, I read the review from Maddy, :oops:

Leo, eppavathu free time irukkum pothu ethavathu oru padam paakkalamnnu thonum pothu paakalam. Kandippa paathey aakanum appdingira category movie illai :wink:

leosimha
19th May 2008, 05:45 PM
Thank you for the details, cancer. surely catch up with the movie when I am free.

MADDY
19th May 2008, 06:08 PM
Maddy,
Brahmin potrayal pathi niRaya solliteenga ..Antha *gas* leaking part pathi onnum sollla .real-a illiya ? :yessir:

i had writte that the gas sequence is very real :lol: .......andha kodumai-ellam anubavichavanukku dhaan puriyum :lol: ........adhula paarunga, edho perusa vinveli araichikaaga rocket vitta madhiri pon-siruppu vera irukkum mogathhula.....:banghead:........i felt watever negative the movie had to say abt that community was apt and gelled with the story and did not get stuck out.......

but the widow character played by sukumari gave me goosebumps........wat deepa mehta tried to say in water was effectively conveyed by selva here..........rombave touching-a irundhudhu....

selvakumar
19th May 2008, 06:08 PM
Leo,
Watch the movie for Nayantara. :smile2:

selvakumar
19th May 2008, 06:09 PM
but the widow character played by sukumari gave me goosebumps........wat deepa mehta tried to say in water was effectively conveyed by selva here..........rombave touching-a irundhudhu....
:shock: :fainted:
enna maddy sollureenga ?

MADDY
19th May 2008, 06:12 PM
enna maddy sollureenga ?

yes :roll: ..........they are one rejected lot.............they are denied to wear color dress, denied to grow hair, and denied to eat things they like :cry: .........and that practise is still followed in some families.........so, i thot, selva giving them a mention was very touching

leosimha
19th May 2008, 06:20 PM
Leo,
Watch the movie for Nayantara. :smile2:

Nayanthara...yes...I guess the movie is watchable only because of her and I heard another girl also performed well.

leosimha
19th May 2008, 06:22 PM
Maddy,

i had writte that the gas sequence is very real :lol: .......andha kodumai-ellam anubavichavanukku dhaan puriyum :lol: ........adhula paarunga, edho perusa vinveli araichikaaga rocket vitta madhiri pon-siruppu vera irukkum mogathhula.....:banghead:........i felt watever negative the movie had to say abt that community was apt and gelled with the story and did not get stuck out.......

oh, is this a movie related to community bashing? :oops:

MADDY
19th May 2008, 06:26 PM

chaa chaa illave illa............avangula bash pannanummnu pannala, narration-oda otti vandhudichhu :) .........

leosimha
19th May 2008, 06:30 PM

chaa chaa illave illa............avangula bash pannanummnu pannala, narration-oda otti vandhudichhu :) .........

oh okay. in a flash of a second, I thought something else. I thought this movie has got to do with some caste subject and is too serious. I hope it is a romance filled movie with drama and is watchable for Nayanthara.

equanimus
19th May 2008, 06:36 PM

Selva...

oru gangster ippadi solluvaannu nenakkurEn... " Software company ellaam alasi aaranji, realistic ah edutha SelvaRaghavanukku oru gangster movie'ya ozhunga katta mudiyaatha. :banghead: "
In a figurative sense, I concur with Sarna_blr to an extent. I think, it's harsh to expect an authentic depiction of a software job/industry in essentialist terms. There are many things that are far too away from being "authentic" in films, a software company is just one of them. I say this, because I've heard many lynch the film on these grounds.

That said, the film, as much as I saw, was quite insufferable alright. (I caught parts of it while it was on local cable TV; largely, the film's latter half. I should admit that I missed the portion where he single-handedly completes a big project after all.) One should probably look specifically at the kind of acute triumphalism on display in that sequence (who's working hard thanks to his what-else-but-lovvu) more than bashing up Selvaraghavan for not getting the details of the setting right.
Save a few scenes (the scene with Dhanush, the morning after Raghuvaran's death, is such a good scene sitting awkwardly in a film that seems just not worth it), nothing struck a chord. On the whole, I thought the film took over from where "7/G Rainbow Colony" left, with regard to essential male fantasy masquerading as "yadhArththamAna" love story of an "ordinary" young man.

joe
19th May 2008, 10:24 PM
That said, the film, as much as I saw, was quite insufferable alright. (I caught parts of it while it was on local cable TV; largely, the film's latter half. .

Nalla veLai neenga first half parkalla :x

joe
19th May 2008, 10:31 PM
enna maddy sollureenga ?

yes :roll: ..........they are one rejected lot.............they are denied to wear color dress, denied to grow hair, and denied to eat things they like :cry: .........and that practise is still followed in some families.........so, i thot, selva giving them a mention was very touching

Neenga solluRa aLavukku serious-a onnum kaamikala ..Only a dialogue from danush (something like "aama.. irukkum pothu kandukkaatheenga ..seththa mattum oppari vainga") gave that 'anuthaapam' ,but that is not applicable only brahmin widows ..otherwise it was more of comical role ,which reminds me the patti of urvashi in MMKR.

Sanjeevi
20th May 2008, 09:37 AM
FYI, YNM is running well in B & C centres

NOV
12th July 2008, 06:12 PM
Finally saw Yaaradi Nee Mohini. It is a typical lower class young male fantasy made into a movie with happy ending. :roll: Logic has no place in such a fun movie. :P

anyway, my respect for Danush is redeemed. Nayan :sigh2:

HonestRaj
2nd September 2008, 04:13 PM
[tscii:2342ac5948]I will direct a film after 2010'– Dhanush
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, September 02, 2008]

'Although I do not have the features of a hero, people have accepted me because of my boy-next-door looks' declares Dhanush whose recent hits 'Yaaradi Nee Mohini' and 'Polladhavan' have created a lot of expectations among movie audiences.

'I do realize that the same appeal might not hold good for long. I need to work hard to fit the characters I play in films. Only that will stand in good stead for the future', says the actor in a matter-of-fact way.

Dhanush has had a desire to direct a film for a long time now. 'I have already provided dates to act in films till 2010. Probably, I'll realize my dream of directing a film after 2010'.

The actor is currently busy with 'Padikkathavan', a film directed by Suraj which is expected to release soon.

Talking about his physic, the actor said that he was the first in Tamil Cinema to sport a six-pack ab. 'I got into shape for a six-pack ab for the film 'Polladhavan'. Only after that Suriya and Vishal started sporting it'.

The young actor also appealed to his fans to refrain form calling him 'Junior Superstar'. 'I do not deserve to be called that even though I am the son-in-law of superstar Rajinikanth. I still have a very long way to go with my career to come close to be referred like that' declared Dhanush.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/41208.html

I thought, there is no need to bold anything otherwise I need to bold the whole article :)[/tscii:2342ac5948]

omega
2nd September 2008, 04:27 PM
[tscii:54ca33b9c3]I will direct a film after 2010'– Dhanush
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, September 02, 2008]

'Although I do not have the features of a hero, people have accepted me because of my boy-next-door looks' declares Dhanush whose recent hits 'Yaaradi Nee Mohini' and 'Polladhavan' have created a lot of expectations among movie audiences.

'I do realize that the same appeal might not hold good for long. I need to work hard to fit the characters I play in films. Only that will stand in good stead for the future', says the actor in a matter-of-fact way.

Dhanush has had a desire to direct a film for a long time now. 'I have already provided dates to act in films till 2010. Probably, I'll realize my dream of directing a film after 2010'.

The actor is currently busy with 'Padikkathavan', a film directed by Suraj which is expected to release soon.

Talking about his physic, the actor said that he was the first in Tamil Cinema to sport a six-pack ab. 'I got into shape for a six-pack ab for the film 'Polladhavan'. Only after that Suriya and Vishal started sporting it'.

The young actor also appealed to his fans to refrain form calling him 'Junior Superstar'. 'I do not deserve to be called that even though I am the son-in-law of superstar Rajinikanth. I still have a very long way to go with my career to come close to be referred like that' declared Dhanush.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/41208.html

I thought, there is no need to bold anything otherwise I need to bold the whole article :)[/tscii:54ca33b9c3]

HR,

I agree with whatever you said about the whole article, but I've highlighted the ultimate of it. It has to be ranked as the best comedy of the year (thus far)

selvakumar
2nd September 2008, 05:01 PM

sarna_blr
2nd September 2008, 05:06 PM
y people are laughing for Dhanush's statement :confused2: Pollaadhavan'la six pack abs'Oda sport panni irukkaarE :)

and dhanush is 10 times better than Surya in acting and does vishal know to act :huh:

omega
2nd September 2008, 05:12 PM
y people are laughing for Dhanush's statement :confused2: Pollaadhavan'la six pack abs'Oda sport panni irukkaarE :)

and dhanush is 10 times better than Surya in acting and does vishal know to act :huh:

Nadippellaam okthaan, aana antha 6pack abs :rotfl: :rotfl:....sorry samipathil intha alavukku naan manam vittu sirithathe illai...

Speaking of it I remember watching coffee with anu program with Polladhavan team....Shabaaa, Dhanush alambal thaangala....

Intha 6pack abskkaaha avaru oru varusham romba kasttapattaaram, etc, etc..............toooooooo much!!!

sarna_blr
2nd September 2008, 05:25 PM
Nadippellaam okthaan

:shock: nadippu verum Ok dhaanaa :oops: he is a very good actor :D

aana antha 6pack abs :rotfl: :rotfl:....sorry samipathil intha alavukku naan manam vittu sirithathe illai...
six-pack... ennamO maraththula maanga parikkura maadhiri saadhaaranamaana vishayamaa :huh: dedication is needed to get six-packs and he has it :) and he didnt publicize it before Pollaadhavan (AFAIK) 8-) unlike others

andha interview'a naan paakkala , so no comments

omega
2nd September 2008, 05:26 PM
Nadippellaam okthaan

:shock: nadippu verum Ok dhaanaa :oops: he is a very good actor :D

aana antha 6pack abs :rotfl: :rotfl:....sorry samipathil intha alavukku naan manam vittu sirithathe illai...
six-pack... ennamO maraththula maanga parikkura maadhiri saadhaaranamaana vishayamaa :huh: dedication is needed to get six-packs and he has it :) and he didnt publicize it before Pollaadhavan (AFAIK) 8-) unlike others

andha interview'a naan paakkala , so no comments

Sarna,

Enna vachi neenga kaamedy keemedy pannalaye!!!

selvakumar
2nd September 2008, 05:34 PM
Omega,
I also haven't seen that interview. What exactly did he say ? Did others publish their six pack as the *first ever* ? I think for Surya, the news came in. Not sure whether it came for Vishal (First ever).

Reg this following thing, I recollect an article that was published in Times of India during OSO times

Title : SRK inspires Salman and aamir for sporting 6 packs (Their point was it was SRK who started sporting 6 packs and others are following him :lol2: )

I thought "Dei.... yaaru yaarada follow pannurathu" :lol:

sarna_blr
2nd September 2008, 05:47 PM
Sarna,

Enna vachi neenga kaamedy keemedy pannalaye!!!

:roll: naan edhukkunga ungala vachchu comedy pannanum :?
and I am saying that Dhanush is very good actor :D and he did few mistakes by doing Sullaan, PEAS, Dreams . yaarudhaan mistake pannala, 30, 40 varushamaa cinemaala irukkuravangalE script vishayaththula kOtta viduraanga :huh: Dhanush chinna payyan pEru pugazhulum moonaavudhu padaththulayE kedakkumbOdhu konjam alambal irukkum, but adhanaala avaroda nadippu thiramai korayaadhu :)

and Dhanush'Oda generation actors'la Dhanush is best in all except thOtram :) physic'a mattum konjam gavanichchukkitta, adhaavudhu konjoondu wait pOtta Dhanush'ku thamizh cinemaavula thavirkka mudiyaadha idam kidaikkum :D I am sure on this :)

And Interview paththi, aarambakaalaththula mukkaavaasi nadigarunga idhumaadhiri bEtti kuduththirukkaanga, marandhudaadheenga 8-) and Dhanush is not an exceptional :P

sarna_blr
2nd September 2008, 05:52 PM
<<<Talking about his physic, the actor said that he was the first in Tamil Cinema to sport a six-pack ab. 'I got into shape for a six-pack ab for the film 'Polladhavan'. Only after that Suriya and Vishal started sporting it'. >>>

the bolded lines doent mean that Surya and Vishal inspired by Dhanush :huh:

it means that Dhanush sported six-pack abs 1st in Polladhavan. and it is true also 8-)

sarna_blr
2nd September 2008, 05:53 PM
and Dhanush is the 1st hero in tamizh cinema to sport Six-pack abs 8-)

HonestRaj
2nd September 2008, 07:04 PM
cinemaavula thavirkka mudiyaadha idam kidaikkum

Mahen
2nd September 2008, 08:40 PM

:twisted: :banghead: EKSI..Comparing a punk with a senior actor :x Danushku six pack r?? :banghead: god dhanush is skinny, thats why it looked like a six pack..Athuellam natural muscles because he has no fat in his abs, so the so called six pack is quite obvious...HE can bull*hit to those people who has no knowledge in bodybuilding but not to me...
To tell you truth, the first person who had six pack was omakuchi(dont know his name)..He appeared in mudhalvan in the first scene with vadivelu...He had it long time ago and im not joking..

ajithfederer
2nd September 2008, 08:42 PM

:twisted: :banghead: EKSI..Comparing a punk with a senior actor :x Danushku six pack r?? :banghead: god dhanush is skinny, thats why it looked like a six pack..Athuellam natural muscles because he has no fat in his abs, so the so called six pack is quite obvious...HE can bull*hit to those people who has no knowledge in bodybuilding but not to me...
To tell you truth, the first person who had six pack was omakuchi(dont know his name)..He appeared in mudhalvan in the first scene with vadivelu...He had it long time ago and im not joking..

Nerd
2nd September 2008, 09:05 PM
nnadhu surya senior actor eh :rotfl: he started *acting* from nandA and Danush started from kAdhal koNdEn. Just a year's difference I believe. And is danush a PUNK? May be he is. Surya used to chase girls, smoke ganja/beedi on a regular basis before he became a big star and stuff. And on the 6 packs thingi, I don't know much but will you say that even Bruce lee's was fake/natural ala omakuchi???

Vivasaayi
2nd September 2008, 09:53 PM
nnadhu surya senior actor eh :rotfl: he started *acting* from nandA and Danush started from kAdhal koNdEn. Just a year's difference I believe. And is danush a PUNK? May be he is. Surya used to chase girls, smoke ganja/beedi on a regular basis before he became a big star and stuff. And on the 6 packs thingi, I don't know much but will you say that even Bruce lee's was fake/natural ala omakuchi???

------------------------------------------------------
to the discussion

surya is the best actor of this generation...only actor to perform comedy,sentiment,romance and all emotions with ease

vikramuku kaamediyum romancum sumaar than

Nasc
3rd September 2008, 01:09 AM

------------------------------------------------------
to the discussion

surya is the best actor of this generation...only actor to perform comedy,sentiment,romance and all emotions with ease

vikramuku kaamediyum romancum sumaar than

frankly speaking - Danush doesnt even come close when it comes to physique.he was a total misfit for pudhupettai imo.when it comes to stepping up for the role without being consious abt it,say for example Surya playing a multi millionaire in Gajni it was smooth,he wasnt consious abt it at all.danush wud fit well in the college student ,rogue roles etc but to execute something like a Sanjay Ramasamy a David Billa or a Remo were u gotta ooze with sophistication Danush will find it hard to make ppl beleive.

Surya or Vikram are class apart from Danush.

omega
3rd September 2008, 03:47 AM
Danushku six pack r?? :banghead: god dhanush is skinny, thats why it looked like a six pack..Athuellam natural muscles because he has no fat in his abs, so the so called six pack is quite obvious...HE can bull*hit to those people who has no knowledge in bodybuilding but not to me...

He has always been lean. To say that he had to work hard for over a year to get those 6pack abs was just hilarious (atleast to me).

Nowhere I have commented his looks or his acting abilities. He sure has good expressions for certain roles that suit him. To rate him higher than Vikram & Surya is overrating.

Mahen
3rd September 2008, 07:30 AM

Nerd, when i say punk and senior,i was referring to their age and experience(danush-early 20s and surya mid 30s) not their personal life..
Abt the six pack, its not abt fake or natural, it was about a natural six pack and a worked-out six pack...Guys like danush are skinny, so naturally they dont need to go through a strict diet and vigirous exercise..50 sit ups a day for a month can give a six pack easily..Antha 1 year training ellam 'reel'...