PDA

View Full Version : FRIENDS TV Show

padf00t
10th April 2006, 08:31 PM
hi
r there any people who watch friends. im totally crazy about it.

Raikkonen
10th April 2006, 08:42 PM
Ya..
I used to like it..
But the ending part season 9 and so on, not very nice..

Surya
12th April 2006, 06:04 AM
I've always loved Friends. I still watch it everyday on TBS. Anywayz,
What ur fav charecter, dialouge, episode etc etc? :P

rocketboy
12th April 2006, 07:48 PM
i like 'joey' more than friends .

Surya
13th April 2006, 04:22 AM
Wasn't Joey a failure sadly? I saw a couple episodes, didn't think it was bad at all. :)

m_23_bayarea
13th April 2006, 05:38 AM
So the only thing I watch these days on TV is the re-run of FRIENDS' episodes at 10 pm every night on Action 36/Cable 6 ...... I love it that much ... One of my best friends has all 10 season DVDs of it ... And we often have FRIENDS day, where we invite all our friends that like FIRNDS and have a great time watching it !! It's one of the BEST !!! :thumbsup: :clap:

m_23_bayarea
13th April 2006, 05:39 AM
Wasn't Joey a failure sadly? I saw a couple episodes, didn't think it was bad at all. :)

Do they even telecast it now ?? :? :?

Surya
13th April 2006, 06:39 AM
Bay,
That's awesome!! :thumbsup:

I don't think they telecaste joey anymore..:? Not sure though. :?

P_R
14th April 2006, 02:47 PM
What ur fav charecter, dialouge, episode etc etc? Razz Plenty. But an all time favourite is:
Janis: So....I hear you hate me
Joey: No. I didn't say hate....I was very careful about that.

Surya
15th April 2006, 03:11 AM
:lol: That's an excellent Episode!!

Janis: I'll see you tommorow Honey! U too Chandler! ehaehaehaehaaa!

Joey: Bubye Janis!! (Smiling!)

Chandler: U still can't stand her can ya?

Joey: (voice Breaks) I'm Sorry man! I tried, I really did!! :lol:

P_R
15th April 2006, 02:38 PM
Janis : A little birdie told me something about you wanting to rip your arm off and throw it at me.
Joey : And you got hate from that? :lol:

Janis : Okay. Alright, this is what we're going to call it. Joey's and Janice's Day of Fun.
Joey : Does it have to be a whole day?
Janis : Yes, because that's how long it takes to love me.
Joey : Yeah, I know. I sleep in the next room.
:lol:

That's also the same pisode where Chandler and Ross share their fantasies with each other.

" I said share not scare" :lol:

Great episode ! Brilliant writers.

Priyankak
17th April 2006, 01:46 AM
Yeah, i watch FRIENDS. But nowadays, i dont spend my time watchin FRIENDS cause now its bore. I like JOey. hez super.

Aalavanthan
28th June 2006, 03:14 AM
I am a big fan of all sitcoms and one of them happens to be FRIENDS. I dont get to see Friends in Europe, but eh, I got the full set of DVDs on ebay. I am there to share my scenes. My fav. is Mrs. Chanandeler Bong :wink:

Request to Mods: Pls. move this thread to World Movies section and change the title to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. inside

thanks !

RR
28th June 2006, 10:15 AM
Moving topic to TV forum.

Anoushka
28th June 2006, 01:26 PM
Both my husband and myself love friends... :)

dsath
28th June 2006, 02:28 PM
Its absolutely hilarious.

ssanjinika
28th June 2006, 07:14 PM
Yup love the first 6 seasons.Like the 7th and 8th.Dont care much for the 9th and 10th :P
We too own the first 8 seasons.Am wondering if we should just go ahead and collect the entire 10 seasons..even if we dont like it much

Dhesh
28th June 2006, 11:46 PM
Frends is wicked. Rachel n Ross are sooo made 4 eech other. They are meant to be together.

Surya
1st July 2006, 03:42 AM
I love the episode where Joey challenges to eat the whole turkey for thanksgiving! :rotfl:

He works VERY HARD to eat the whole turkey, and is wiped out after finishing it.

He says:

"Whew!!!"

Monica: Okay, guys here's ur desert.

Joey: Is that Cheese Cake.

Monica: Yeah..U want some? (Sarcasm!)

Joey: Maybe just a little. :lol:

Monica in Awe: Uhmm...Ok. (Scraps a little and puts it on his plate.)

Joey: Maybe a little more.

Monica (:shock: ) Takes some more.

Joey: Whattaya tryin to save some...CUT ME A WHOLE PIECE!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anoushka
2nd July 2006, 04:07 AM
:rotfl: How can I forget that... he actually comes in wearing Phoebe's maternity pants :lol:

gta129
2nd July 2006, 05:54 AM
Is that's the one where Brad Pitt guest stars?

thamizhvaanan
2nd July 2006, 10:43 AM
I love friends, infact most of the sitcoms but still friends is my fav till now. gta, u r rite, thats the one with Brad Pitt, from season 8.

Ross: I don't think I've seen you since Lance Davis's graduation party.
Will: That was such a fun night.
Ross: Yeah, it would have been good if we had gotten in, but still, real fun.
Will: Yeah.
Ross: Yeah.
Will: We were lame back then. Do you remember how into Dinosaurs we were?
Ross: Yeah....
Will: So what do you do now?
Ross: So how long are you in town?

:rotfl: :rotfl: my favourite character is Ross. :thumbsup: I see a bit of myself in him :rotfl:

anyone who likes family guy here? I love that too! :D

thamizhvaanan
2nd July 2006, 10:46 AM
http://www.friendscafe.org/scripts/s8/809.shtml

here is the link for that episode. you can also check out the master page at

http://www.friendscafe.org/scripts.shtml

P_R
2nd July 2006, 07:37 PM
anyone who likes family guy here? I love that too! Very HappyDelightful. A friend of mine who studied in the US downloaded episodes on his comp. I saw it when he came here and was completely bowled over. It's a pity we can't see it here and I have to rest content with clips from here and there in the net. Amazing originality, no holds barred humour. Stewie of course is my favourite:

Stewie (to Brian): Why'd I listen to you ? You are a dog. You can't see colours so you can't see the colours of the American flag....communist ! :lol:

great
2nd July 2006, 09:00 PM
//I have to rest content with clips from here and there in the net

DVD`s are freely available in chennai at almost all the cd/dvd libraries or bazaars

thamizhvaanan
2nd July 2006, 09:33 PM
D.V.D.Balaji, neenga theduna kidaikadha DVDyum undo :roll:

thamizhvaanan
2nd July 2006, 10:19 PM
Prabhu, it isnt that original. my friend says it is a nice imitation of simpsons. I havent seen simpson's. apparently in one episode of simpsons, they show the pic of family guy labelled as plagiarizmo :rotfl:

my fav is the death guy. absolutely hilarious. he will go down as the coolest character on TV. search for family guy videos in youtube.com, you will get a collection of deathguy scenes. absolutely funny :P

P_R
3rd July 2006, 12:08 AM
DVD`s are freely available in chennai at almost all the cd/dvd libraries or bazaarsReally ! News to me. Shall start hunting. Thanks.

Prabhu, it isnt that original. my friend says it is a nice imitation of simpsons.Naw. I disagree with your friend. I used to watch Simpsons long back. Family Guy is in a completely different league altogether. In fact I heard that Family Guy started off trying to rip the Simsons but it is way past it. The signature arbitrary flshbacks ("This is like the time when...") are absolutely crazy.

Didn't get any "Death" clips on youtube. Found one in altavista. But I know what you are referring too. Pretty funny. But for coolest character, I'd vote for Stewie.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T-cBTvZEV8M&search=family%20guy%20brian%20novel

kannannn
3rd July 2006, 01:37 AM
Family Guy started off very well, but somewhere along the line, it became repetitive. The original idea of mocking the American way of life belongs of The Simpsons of course. I think American Dad, from the creators of Family Guy was much more funny and 'in your face'. Especially in the current scenario of hyper-paronia in US. One example, is where the 'Dad', working for CIA, changes the color code on the refridgerator corresponding to the National Security Threat color code.

thamizhvaanan
3rd July 2006, 11:18 PM
yea family guy flashbacks are way too funny :rotfl:

Surya
4th July 2006, 02:52 AM
:lol: :lol: Another Unforgettable Episode on Friends...This one...My back felt like it was going to explode because I was laught soooo hard!

It's the episode where Ross's Cousin, who is very attractive, and with the long hair is in town. And whenever tries to let her hair hang down, all the guys stare at her. Then finally She comes to Ross's Place to stay there for a couple days. And this scene goes like this:

Ross's Cousin (I forget her name): Yeah, thanks for lettin my stay here ross.

Ross: oh...no problem.

R's C: I wouldn've stayed @ monica's , but her fiance, chandler kept staring at me! :lol: :lol:

(She takes the band off of her hair and shakes her hair out. Ross, like he is being hypnotised, mindlessly stares at her. She looks at Ross.)

R's C: Oh my god! u do an excellent Chandler!! :lol: :lol:

Later, they're watching a movie. And for some odd reason Ross is convinced that she is attracted to him, and makes his move. He tries to kiss her.

R's C: ROSS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

Ross backs off and just stares at her! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ross's Concious: SAY SOMETHING ROSS!!! JUST SAY SOMETHING!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ross says nothing. R's Cousin is still standing htere waiting for his answer! :lol:

Ross's Concious: SAY SOMETHING!!!

Ross: ..........:lol:

Ros's Conciuos: OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS THE LONGEST YOU HAVE SPOKEN IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

Ross's Cousin: Ross...Tell me what you were trying to do or I'm storming out of here right now!!

(All this while, Ross is just Starring @ her with a blank look on his face!! :rotfl: )

Ross's Concious: LOOK THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE THIS SITUATION LOOK BETTER!! JUST SAY SOMETHING!!

Ross: I haven't had sex....in a VERY LONG TIME.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ross's Cousin: Ewww!!! (She storms out of his apartment) :lol:

Ross's Concious: Uh....Yeah...U really shoouldn't have said anything! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember when If irst say that scene......I've never laughed like that before in my life!! :lol:

P_R
4th July 2006, 01:05 PM
I remember that one. Hilarious.

She is Denise Richards (remember Wild Things....with Matt Dillon and Neve Campbell).

Anoushka
4th July 2006, 06:18 PM
that one is hilarious alright :lol:

one song I constantly keep singing is

smelly cat smelly cat what are they feeding you!

Aalavanthan
5th July 2006, 09:18 PM
This thread is picking up speed :)

Boyy.. Denise was definitely awesome in that episode.. She also acted in one of the episodes of SEINFELD as well. I think she was 16 or something when she acted with Seinfeld... That one was hilarious as well.

Thanks Surya... I still remember Phoebe talking in her minds after seeing Denise :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aalavanthan
5th July 2006, 09:37 PM
"The one where noone gets ready" - this is one such hilarious episode where entire 22 min. episode happens inside Mon's apt. The funniest part is when Joey puts all hte clothes of Chandler after Chandler hides Joey's underwear.. I dont exactly remember the conversation but Joey at that time didnt wear any underwear when he is in Chandler's clothes.

Ross: "why cant you wear the same underwear that u r wearing now"
Joey: "I cant , I am not wearing anything"
Ross: So, why dont you come without wearing any underwear"
Joey: "thats a rented Tux, I cant go commando in a rented one"
Chandler: "Give me back my cusion, its like taking the essence of the chair"
Joey: "If you are not giving my underwear, I am gonna do the exact opposite"
Chandler: "what, are you going to show my underwear?" :lol:
Joey goes out and comes in with all Chandler's clothes
Chandler's walk, look, expressions.. just amazing
Joey does all those stunts with Chandler's clothes and no underwear etc.. :lol: :lol:
In pre-climax in the scene where Rachel says "I am going commando too" and Ross's reactions after that.. :lol: (tell you what, Rachel was just amazing in that light green dress )
Climax: When the elderly hesitates to get away from Chandler's seat during the party
Chandler:"Thats it, give me your underwear" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Surya
6th July 2006, 02:13 AM
I remember that one. Hilarious.

She is Denise Richards (remember Wild Things....with Matt Dillon and Neve Campbell).

Oh yeah...I remember!! :) She was perfect for that role! :lol2:

Surya
6th July 2006, 02:23 AM
aalavanthaan,
:lol: Yeah I remember that one...it was hilarious! :lol:

Rachel: Drink The Fat!

Ross almost does it.

Rachel: NO NO!! OMG! U were going to drink the faaaaaat....

Joey: Lets see what else he'll do!!!! :lol: :rotfl:

ssanjinika
6th July 2006, 02:26 AM
The one line I keep remembering is
ROSS: It was 18 pages long...
<pause>
FRONT AND BACK!!!
:lol:

Surya
6th July 2006, 02:48 AM
:lol: COntinuation:

Rachel: OH MY GOD! I can't believe that I even thought about getting bact together with yuo! We are sooo over!

Ross: (Pretends to Cry then...) FINE BY ME!!

Rachel: (Runs to the door) And u know what ROSS? IT"S NOT THAT COMMON AND IT IS A BIG DEAL!!!

Chandler: (Out of nowhere) I KNEW IT!!!!! :lol: :lol:

ssanjinika
6th July 2006, 02:57 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Anoushka
6th July 2006, 03:06 AM
:rotfl: the front & back was a good one... and of ccourse "we were on a break" :lol:

Here is one I remembered

Richard: Give me a ballpark (on how many guys Monica has been with)

Monica: Not as big as a ballpark :lol:

Surya
6th July 2006, 10:29 PM
:lol: :lol:

mokshani
7th July 2006, 12:32 AM
HiGuys!
Iam a big fan of "Friends". I watched almost all the seasons i guess. I never get bored of it. Even now everyday at 6pm and 7pm i watch it on WB11. The charectors are marvellous. All the charecters has its justification.

Dhesh
7th July 2006, 11:22 AM
Hey Mokshani, I luv Friends too. It's really funny and my favourite character is Ross as he is the sweetest character on the show. Also my favourite character is Phoebe because she is really funny. Well, all the characters are funny in their own special way.

Anoushka
9th July 2006, 08:12 PM
Any one watch will & grace? :) I find that hillarious too!

Dhesh
9th July 2006, 09:11 PM
Yeh, I used to watch Will and Grace. I liked da gay guy who was friends with Will. He is hilarious. I thoguht that the person that acts as GRace luks like Iswarya Rai. I think Karen is funny too.

thamizhvaanan
9th July 2006, 10:48 PM
Hey Mokshani, I luv Friends too. It's really funny and my favourite character is Ross as he is the sweetest character on the show. Also my favourite character is Phoebe because she is really funny. Well, all the characters are funny in their own special way.

yea, even my fav character is Ross, but i think phoebe is the least funny of all the characters :roll:

mokshani
10th July 2006, 03:00 AM
Hi Anoushka! I watch Will & Grace, its hillarious but i felt jack and caren charectors are annoying sometimes. On the otherhand, will & Grace charecters are very nicely made. Good comedy and entertainment show.